Bacta

File:Galactic Republic.svg - Wikimedia Commons

Steam Name: Mazen

RP Name: Marshal

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:91592661

Brigade you are applying for: Republic 

How many terms have you held the position?: 1

How do you feel your previous term went?:

As with all my Apps i want to ensure we are being fully transparent so I will outline some of the good and the bad during my term

TL;DR I think I achieved all the things I wanted to push for during this term and achieved every goal  I set myself during my term, to ensure the server is a in more stable

During my term I had to remove alot of people, from removing RCMDs, BCMDs, or leadership positions it sucked making these tough calls, even then during my time as Marshal I had to deny some of my closest friends from positions of power, I want to highlight this in saying that everytime i put the server first when making any of these descions, I pride myself in making sure we are establishing a healthy and strong community, these calls weren't just to remove people to remove people but to set the strong standard that I wanted to assert myself during this term, I want people to bring their A Game when they put up a application and being in a leadership positions. I plan to continue this standard to ensure we are rocking in a strong boat. 

Key Things I wanted to use was to utilize the #cmd-Voting channel more and try to speak to our commander team more, this comes into giving power to CMD+ and consulting them when it comes to bigger decisions, things like rank limits/specializations are things that I want the Command team to work together with to bounce ideas and have important discussion, keeping them as a group has been a very important me for me. Reading MULTIPLE high command feedback responses we went from no one trusting us on the server, to having satisfactory results to the point where I felt very confident in my HC, part of this was ensuring BCMD were talked to and discussed before promoting a RCMD and communication there is key. A trust needs to be built from also the MCMD to ensure they feel confident in their HC

My biggest blunder as always was coming into the position, full stop i sometimes focus a bit to much on positions, with Luther resigning from Palpatine, I was put into Defacto-Palpatine, due to this I had a bit where I was putting alot of my focus to the factions, this is something I'll admit wasn't the best, I tend to stress people a lot with my hyper-active nature and i learned this the most working with faction leaders, this is something I have acknowledge and I feel preety confident that we have moved passed in a very strong, healthy relationship.  One of the biggest mistakes I will admit was my 1 week ban of the BH, I wanted to push for more RP but blundered running 100 feet without looking behind, it taught me alot of actually trying to take a chill pill.. I heavily doubt I will make any of these mistakes again, as with the nature of this position mistakes will 1000% be made and I want to own up.

Why do you wish to remain a Marshal Commander?:

I enjoy the position thoroughly, with every headache that i get sometimes with doing big projects, its euphoric to work with my current HC and setting up the systems we have put in place, currently I believe the server needs a strong and consistent leader that will keep his ideas on lock for multiple generations, and I see myself as the best part for this position. Talking to BCMD/HC have given me more confidence in this spot as all of them rarely have problems with me, if problems do arise i make it my first priority to fix it to ensure we are having a good relationship with each other, I treat them like adults and try my best to tackle all situations in the best method possible, while my methods tend to be very unorthodox compared to other marshal commanders, I deem it to be important for the time being to ensure standards/proper usage.

I still have many plans that i want to tackle, hell even today working on this app I want to work on revamping roleplay stuff like comms and small stuff that we tend to overlook as a server, I am shooting ideas 24/7 and dont have any intentions to stop trying to ensure we are at our best position on the server

Current availability:

My schedule continues to be a pure random, due to my current life goals, for a heads up I have my birthday around April 18 so i plan on going back to LA, but in return I am getting a New Gaming Laptop to play significantly more, i predict my activity to still be the same sporadic self, I play when I want to, and as always avaible in discord 24/7

What are some of your achievements during your past term?:

-New PTL rules

-Subunit Tryout Restriction

-Pushed for the Command Discord to be merged with the Synergy discord

-Legacy Changes SGM+

-Helped Jedi/BH implant Rahm Kota Militia

-Increase Standards and upheld standards (Removed/demoted around like 5+ people in either applicable positions or high leadership positions without leader)

-Enforced stricter DB etiquette

-Helped Brak revive 501st by sending BB 

-Rank Limits

-Guild Marshal get base passes lol

-(In Process)-Battalion backup emails under 1 synergy email 

-Commanders+ can put people up for Role-player of the week

-Reorganized Trainings in the server

-Bring Back Office of HC semi Bi Weekly

-Fixed small commander application rule updates 

-Talked to every Intel Director and suggested they added Looker Studio a cool ass fucking intel

I wanna say all of these things were all group efforts, working closely with Marvel/BCMDs/HC Team (CMD+), nothing I do on the server is without the help and aide from the community I just wanted to highlight stuff that I enforced and pushed for heavily 

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the clone army?:

I put and pushed a lot of changes during this term, due to this I think we need a tiny break from the mayhem I can cause in the leadership position, I want to stay in the position of Marshal for the time being to ensure we are holding strong and keeping up the standards, Currently the biggest things I still need to do is fill my ATK REG and Admiral, and currently the other 2 REG need more time to gain 1000% confidence in their position, there is no one on the server currently that I feel can take this position at its time, I think i made a lot of small mistakes during my last term and I would like to try to shift this mindset to try to focus much more stability, I was not satisficed with the current servers atmosphere when I came into the position and I feel we are heading in a much much better direction in the past 3 months with me.  

The Game as Marshal Commander I want to try to push a bit more, since in the OOC side a lot of the "Boring Meeting" stuff has been dealt with, I really wanna get back to my old self of hosting huge events and trying to push stuff as marshal commander, sending a battalion to a patrol, these small things I want to do much much more during this 2nd term, my 1st term for the last month has been extremly hectic due to a lot of small issues that pile up to make me turn into spend a entire day arguing or talking in TS.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:yes

I would like to shoutout my handler @Comics, my rudy Giuliani if you will

Edited by Bacta
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Optimistic 4
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Don't agree with all the choices you make but you seem to want to learn from mistakes and move on from the ruts prior marshals always get stuck in. There's no good replacement for Marshal but you do a good enough job to not need one

+1, I'm with mazen!

MazenJak.png

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 You are a great Marshal when i became a Regimental u cared for me and made sure i was all good go and we work closely together to insure this server continues grow and having fun

You care for this community a lot and we can all tell and you the right pick for marshal to keep pushing people in the right way i am looking forward to seeing your next term   

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

can i get more selfies 

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1 I'll buy you wingstop when you get it

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 strong app, good guy of what ive talked to you anyways, lookin forward to seeing you get Marsh.

-Current Oddball--Previous Longshot--Previous Peel-

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

i wasnt sure if i was going to -1 or +1 this but now i am.

Bacta you were a pain in the  ass at the start because its been a while since i have seen such a passionate marshal  commander and over time i started to respect  how  you do things and in the end  you have shown benefit to the high command team and i believe you should get a  second term good luck bacta! +1 

• Bruh 1

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

So, Bacta, wee have known each other for fairly a good amount of time. We spoke the other day in TS and I said what I believe you need to do for this 2nd term to be "acceptable" in my eyes.

OFC we all have IRL things going on and I do not even wanna imagine the things you do behind the scenes for the community. However, if you do get this position again I am wanting to see more from you. I loved the RP we had that one previous time, we included pretty much everyone on the server and it was great, thats what I wanna see more of this time around. NO more admin mode flashlight no-clipping around. NO NO NO.

Interact with the troopers more not just High Command, you do not need to be on Palpy job just to RP you can do it as your marshal, same as BCMDs people like RPing more when a notable member is online and participating, people want to be seen and acknowledged and I think seeing that side of you will benefit many.

Just because you can order people around doesn't mean you always have to. There were a few times when you would tell SOBDE to go to Thesh for example and do some kind of Meme (not beneficial to any) just kind of as a Joke and you doing your average bacta ./adverts every 20 min bc you are a Marshal. Think before you say something to a group of people. Make it thought out and make it actually challenging.

These are a few things I can just think of. I will be +1ing because I know you take constructive criticism to heart and want to make sure you do the best you can.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

I'm unfortunately going to be -1ing this application, and here are my reasons why...

First and foremost, your communication skills are lacking and when you do communicate it is broken up or severely random. Trying to work with you regarding Naval was just a straight miss as you seemed to not really care about our opinion regarding server changes. We're told to keep the server updated but when DB got changed we never even knew about it and received flak regarding it, which isn't fair as we had no representation regarding this change.

Secondly, I get we all have lives and stuff is always happening and even unplanned events happen, I can only count on one hand the amount of times I've actually have seen you not in staff mode or cloaked, this isn't what the server needs, be visible, we don't need another REDACTED MCMD who only shows up to spectate but not interact.

You had a form post go out in late January regarding Naval that Marvel and yourself came up with, but no results were ever posted, I don't know if this was intentional or lack of transparency but if people had ideas or suggestions in that form, it could've been sent to us instead of holding out on it. Or when people have a complaint regarding whatever it is, instead of dealing with it please send them through the C.o.C, problems won't get fixed unless it is followed, and it isn't fair to us when people are upset but don't say anything, it just makes things impossible to fix.

You have the potential to be a great Marshal Commander, I hope you take this is constructive criticism not as an attack, you're a great person and you maybe overwhelmed with everything, but I can't speak for you and I won't speak for anyone else. No matter the conclusion I wish you the best of luck on this application and interview, and if you're to be accepted for a second term, learn from your first term and work to better yourself. I know you have what it takes, just execution could definitely be worked on.

-Buzz/Drifter/Tarkin

• Informative 3
  • Friendly 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 I don’t play on the server anymore but as long as the community is going the right direction than they deserve to lead and train their replacement. The greatest feeling is stepping back from a position and let someone under you take and watch they thrive. Within your next term try to find the good replacement to take from you that will actually do a good job and not fubar everything. 

-Some old random person 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1 Bacta to keep it simple I do not think you present the professionalism, or the attitude of what it is to be a marshal commander. 

the above message will be the TLDR basically, now I will go into the specifics, from what I have seen and heard about your first term as Marshal Commander. 

-Micromanaging

From time and time again, I see you trying to actively put your foot in the inner workings of every battalion, as well as every faction. As Marshal commander, you are in charge of overseeing the active development of the Cloneside of actions on the server, but that doesn't mean you have change how every battalion operates.  It is not your job to interfere with battalion affairs, and to change how, or alter, the ways in which they work. You, and the rest of the high command, have put BCMD's in charge to lead their battalions, and instituite changes for the betterment of their battalion. Sure you can give insights when they ask, or step in if there is no RCMD in place to watch over them, but other than that. you should not be acting like another BCMD for the battalion. You should let the BCMD do their job, and help install changes to help their battalions get better. 

Now I know you have been put in charge of overseeing the Jedi and Civilian factions, but you have to remember at the end of the day you are the MCMD, and not the Chancellor, as he oversees those factions. You present insights to them, as well as help them if they ask, but other than that, you shouldn't be the one instituting changes to them, its not your job to do so, and if you do; you'd just be overstepping your authority(Which is something you have done time and time again). 

-Not Professional

Bacta, You also have not been the most professional when it come to out of game, and in game activities. Multiple people can attest you time and time again announcing the most random stuff in battalions announcement channels, as well as overusing the advert system for dumb things you would advert

https://gyazo.com/36ba62ecd26a1ab335a016a61414f0e5

https://gyazo.com/047d4819f8e040046b4476863c376999 

This was just one instance I grabbed. Advert shouldn't be used for stuff like this. It's just unprofessional, and if any other person who was MCMD were to do things like this, they would be talked to and warned immediately. As MCMD, you should be the most mature and professional when in game. If the regular clones saw a MCMD saying dumb shit in advert, as well as in their own Battalion Announcement channels in discord, then they would probably do the same thing, which would result in them being warned, or arrested. 

You also personally harassed me in a PUBLIC channel in the SOBDE discord.  I stated my opinion on something, and instead of being professional about it, and either asking me to debate it in DM's, or a private channel, you and your friends harassed me in front of pretty much every single SOBDE member and former member, evening going as far as inviting one of your friends to the discord, without even asking the BCMD at the time to invite him to the discord.

Disclaimer: I dont want to start something, just want to state the facts by showing these images. This was all we could recover from the incident. The SOBDE Members had to delete the Text's, so something like it wouldn't start again. 

image.png

Screenshot_500.png

image.png

image.png

You have not, at all, shown a single ounce of professionalism during your first term. Personally, I don't think you should deserve a second term, at this moment, instead I think you should wait and fix your current issues, then apply again, as I think you are capable of fixing your mistakes, and turning it around and reapplying showing you've changes, but right now, I don't think you are the next person that should be the MCMD. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 4

Former: Liaison

Banned
1 hour ago, Pythin said:

evening going as far as inviting one of your friends to the discord, without even asking the BCMD at the time to invite him to the discord.

image.png

image.png

Good thing I'm actually retired command since I was SOBDE Reg.

Also, L andrew tate supporter, no regrets on hotdropping in there with my godfather gifs!

+1
Mazen pushes for change in places where people are too sensitive and too scared to accept it. It takes a lot from a man to push for change for the better, especially when everyone else seems to be so intent on being stagnant around said change, even if it could positively effect the server. Go get em, zwin zwin!

• Agree 1
  • Winner 4
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 1

+1

Bacta you're the most passionate person I know, you put your all into what you do and I highly respect that. Throughout your term I think you've a very good job, i'm very impressed. I trust that if you are to get a second term you'll continue to do the job of a marshal commander overseeing everything and stepping in where it is needed. People often forget that HC's JOB is legit to step in and help battalions something you've been doing more then any other Marshal i've seen. 

spacer.png

-1 I respectfully disagree with your performance as the Marshal commander. As a dedicated member of the community, I have observed several areas that could use improvement since my return, leading to my negative assessment. I would like to share some of these observations to provide context for my perspective.

1. The Targeting of myself and my friends

SLHMUP98HA3ApjYuwh5bPdQLkVZxy47VTt7eAMlWK7J_HajeoYHZGs0TUS2eqoKqGe4eK5qDJ7N4EaLTHPpFyw1PO3fRdK6ENJCEq9xsQamx_3ld87ReoHfWDCQ9mBMalOgm9o8aSBm3r28NnghuNDw

Rohan also has a video (will edit and post here later) of him openly admitting to having my personal discord leaked to him.

I would like to bring to your attention a concerning matter regarding the behavior of Bacta, which has come to light recently. In various conversations held through Discord and voice channels in TS, Bacta has openly admitted to sending individuals to try and access my personal Discord or convince my friends to share it with him. This behavior is unacceptable, particularly considering his position within the community.

It is worth noting that I, along with several others, did not participate in the server during his half-term. However, upon my return, Bacta showed a keen interest in gaining information on our reasons for coming back. This is not the first time such actions have been taken, and it is concerning to think that they may be repeated in the future.

I believe this to be a significant concern for everyone, and I have video evidence of his admission to back up my claim. I urge you to consider the seriousness of this issue and take appropriate action to ensure that such behavior is not tolerated within the community.

1. Unprofessionalism & Lack of Care for the Rules

1. fVTkR8YDs-6tIgL7AORO5loIawmV-uDgassWN_yydwXYeQAnULU7uKch1qa_HA7tWwGX8B-9kdmmb90f1JtPuy-_nM3XuSzYSeRciV3nWSvim1aOooQ-t1FQpxXojy92iYZWy64LF9wBm5TvnU0estg

1. Here bacta/Mazen is clearly breaking server rules by ERP’ing in an Incharacter chat in the Civilian discord, 

2. tkaaZfE-0PQVBJ7Xk_RGvbQJ8aYzbhz3hHIroscGuOvJsh6WbdjYY2fasX9NxYSyo0lzLj9LPAwLSZMmJw8k5Ki-z--oB0txpsvJFIWiGbo0tcqOO4k0AFqooJFPWOTQCg4pHMyiutpWqVV9E2te-Rc I would like to draw attention to a significant issue that has arisen concerning Bacta's conduct on the server. It has become evident that he holds a clear disregard for the established rules, and this behavior has gone unpunished for an extended period.

3. Of greater concern is the fact that, despite his numerous infractions, Bacta appears to continue his rule-breaking activities without any consequences due to his position of authority on the server. This presents a troubling situation where a member of the community, responsible for enforcing the very rules he breaks, claims to do so without any bias or prejudice towards those who hold a differing opinion or do not agree with his approach.

As a member of the community, it is my hope that the leadership takes swift and appropriate action to address this issue and ensure that the community's rules and regulations are enforced without exception. Failure to do so may result in irreparable harm to the community's integrity and its members' trust in the leadership.

1. Someone who is the marshal commander no matter what should in no way shape or form be talking like this in server, discord, or TS. 

1. d2ovl23Ks5cuyUnMFycy-IxR9Vwes2RTC2UKhHCf-SnDuVTE2ZmeiABSIvU67Reht9Xi32eWpUEq7ykef5-aDjMavbs_Z60AcS64ZKhBrP4efuIl5dFzEc62eTK9aW5ixPQ85ST1IXL2n3SGrRmnq1Y

1.  It is concerning to note the evident unprofessionalism and disregard for the community's welfare and rules exhibited by Bacta. Particularly given the emphasis on maintaining a safe and respectful environment for all age groups on the server, it is unacceptable that someone responsible for enforcing these rules shows a clear lack of concern for their wellbeing. Bacta's claim of being someone who upholds the rules, while continuing to flout them, is a worrying sign that the community's leadership needs to take seriously. Failing to address this issue appropriately risks damaging the community's reputation and creating an unsafe and unwelcoming environment for its members.

2. It is concerning to note that there have been numerous instances of Mazen engaging in questionable conduct in various Discord servers. Furthermore, there have been instances of Mazen engaging in similar behavior in the chat box on the community forums. Given Mazen's position as a leader and the face of the clones on the Clone Wars server, these actions are deeply concerning. It is essential that leaders on the server uphold the highest standards of professionalism and respect for all members of the community. If Mazen's behavior continues to go unchecked, it could have serious implications for the community's integrity and the trust that members place in its leadership. Therefore, it is crucial that the community's leadership takes appropriate action to address these concerns and ensure that all members feel safe and respected on the server.

1. His overstep into the factions 

1. It is interesting to note that despite your claims of being the "Defacto-Palpatine," upon speaking with the faction leaders in Teamspeak, many have voiced concerns about your overstepping in various aspects, including high council meetings, guild affairs, and even pushing out individuals who are actively working to assist the navy. Although some may perceive these concerns as mere speculation or hearsay, it is important to note that some faction leaders may be hesitant to voice their opinions due to their reputation on the server. Regardless of how they may publicly vote on this matter, it is crucial that their true feelings are known, as it could have significant implications for the community's future. As a leader, it is essential to take into account the perspectives and concerns of all members of the community, regardless of their reputation or position. Failing to do so could result in a loss of trust and respect from the community, ultimately harming the longevity and growth of the server. Therefore, it is crucial to address these concerns and work towards finding solutions that prioritize the well-being and growth of the community.

2. 9MVhl1F-iyXAN6MHmYJHZ5-apIxAR_hUh_aT31BIGYRKQSbll9-83Bx4HQ9z4WKeQJSCHBjzhYUZi9RYN-6i2WohBT29uu5lWnEz6j42KVScDFt-Wzb3BCe7iJPQnHH1w9Rqe4Srz6EaVEdRY0FKBPQ

1. Upon applying for the positions of Guild LT and Marshal, I had a conversation with a member of the guild's leadership who informed me that external factors had interfered with my chances of obtaining these roles. Despite receiving a statement from the current governor indicating that I was the most qualified candidate for the position of Guild Leader, I was ultimately denied the opportunity. This suggests that the decision was not made by the faction's leadership, but rather by an individual with a personal grudge who had intruded into the faction's affairs.

3. Your Kill On Sight (KOS) policy towards hunters highlights your approach to complex situations, wherein you opt for the simplest solution by choosing to avoid any form of interaction with them if they are unable to role-play in close proximity to you.

1. The indiscriminate nature of the KOS order placed on all civilians is concerning and can be considered a violation of international law as it goes against the principle that civilians are non-combatants. Engaging in combat with an irregular force such as my Clan or others should only be in self-defense when there is an imminent threat, not simply because they are carrying a weapon. It is important to adhere to these principles and maintain the dignity and rights of all individuals involved in the conflict, regardless of their status or affiliation.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp23-_OMkfw 

1. You simply cant handle certain situations which shows your unprofessionalism and inability to be a solid leader.

2. Your accomplishments

1. Let's go through each one you claim is an “accomplishment” and go over them.

1. New PTL rules

1. During a commander meeting, changes were proposed to the PTL rules, which seemed like a straightforward decision. However, some individuals are concerned that this may be viewed as a significant accomplishment for your term, despite the fact that the previous PTL rules were not seen as problematic by many.

2.  -Subunit Tryout Restriction

1. Can you provide more content for this? I think everyone who isn't exactly familiar with this would like to know more. 

3.  -Pushed for the Command Discord to be merged with the Synergy discord

1. Congratulations on successfully reducing your involvement in another Discord server. It is worth noting that this outcome was planned since the time we were both part of the HA/VA community and HA had a more significant role to play. However, despite the delay in implementing this plan, I appreciate your efforts to achieve it.

4.  -Legacy Changes SGM+

1. I believe this decision exhibits a certain disregard towards the veteran members of the community. Although I acknowledge that the rank cap was initially set at LT and that some modifications may have been necessary for light of the rank restructure, it raises the question of whether it was necessary to make any adjustments at all. Was this issue having such a negative impact on the server that it required immediate attention?

5.  -Helped Jedi/BH implant Rahm Kota Militia

1. Now to this, I can speak, I can clearly recall Kiara telling me “Mazen just threw this at us and told us to figure it out I'm busy with naval” So why when others did do the groundwork do you claim this as a win for you? 

2. image.png i dont see how you helped at all.

6.  -Increase Standards and upheld standards (Removed/demoted around 5+ people in either applicable positions or high leadership positions without a leader)

1. Congrats you removed an inactive Captain of the Navy, however, refer to my previous statements and I find it comical that you claim to enforce and uphold when you fail to. 

7.  -Enforced stricter DB etiquette

1. Anyone who has half a brain sees you run around in DB and not stand still so I dont know why this is here but honestly that aside why is this an accomplishment?

-Rank Limits

-Bring Back Office of HC semi Bi Weekly

-Talked to every Intel Director and suggested they added Looker Studio a cool ass fucking intel

All of these I can't speak to as either I dont see them as accomplishments or they are alleged or things that honestly dont impact the server and shouldn't be used on this application. 

In summary, your tenure as Marshal commander has been lackluster, to say the least. Your actions have caused immeasurable harm to the server, leading to a decrease in player count, and your reluctance to let bygones be bygones is further exacerbating the situation. It is evident that you target and harass individuals who disagree with your ideas, indicating a troubling pattern of behavior. Anyone who values the server's success must acknowledge the evidence presented and take a stand against this tyrannical form of leadership. Failure to do so will result in the server's downfall.

Synergy is currently at a crossroads, and the direction we take from here will determine its longevity. It is with great sadness that I say this, but if you were to regain this position, it would be the last straw, resulting in the permanent alienation of the community. I have been an active player on Synergy since 2018, and I have witnessed the server's highs and lows. As someone who has invested so much in it, I cannot sit back and watch one individual's unchecked power destroy everything that the development team and others have worked so hard to create.

I implore you to reflect on your actions and the impact they have had on the server. It is only through humility and a willingness to listen to others that true change can occur. It is not too late to make things right, and I urge you to consider the repercussions of your behavior on the community as a whole. Only by working together can we ensure the server's success and growth for years to come.

• Funny 1
  • Informative 2
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 15

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

3 hours ago, Buzz said:

You had a form post go out in late January regarding Naval that Marvel and yourself came up with, but no results were ever posted, I don't know if this was intentional or lack of transparency but if people had ideas or suggestions in that form, it could've been sent to us instead of holding out on it. Or when people have a complaint regarding whatever it is, instead of dealing with it please send them through the C.o.C, problems won't get fixed unless it is followed, and it isn't fair to us when people are upset but don't say anything, it just makes things impossible to fix.

This has been sent to Warmac yesterday, the form was not something that we felt we wanted to give as part of that form was electign new people to promote in navy like you, but I have sent it to warmac like requested, you never asked for this which saddens me 

3 hours ago, Buzz said:

First and foremost, your communication skills are lacking and when you do communicate it is broken up or severely random. Trying to work with you regarding Naval was just a straight miss as you seemed to not really care about our opinion regarding server changes. We're told to keep the server updated but when DB got changed we never even knew about it and received flak regarding it, which isn't fair as we had no representation regarding this change.

This just isn't true, part of our descion for DB was announced in a commander meeting both of you guys were invited for as the highest in navy, i frequently check up on you guys in navy asking for feedback, most recently i given both of you guys access to the #admiral quarters  to talk to you guys more,

I feel as I have done my best to communicate to both of you guys in a important way, I spent a entire night trying to work with you guys getting back your naval roster since it was missing by 100 people, here are some screenshots where I have done my best to communicate with yall. Ill admit i tend to speak to warmac a bit more then you but im confident I have done my best to comminate to you guys.
image.pngimage.png,  this was discussed through command, if anyone gave you flak i implore you to send me as i communicated in the commanders meeting that this was a director change.

For me flashing and spectating i will admit its one of my weakest things as Marshal, I get extremly busy when getting in the game, I do my best and plan to do more with my position but these 3 motnhs has been so hectic, Ill take the L on that part

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

From time and time again, I see you trying to actively put your foot in the inner workings of every battalion, as well as every faction. As Marshal commander, you are in charge of overseeing the active development of the Cloneside of actions on the server, but that doesn't mean you have change how every battalion operates.  It is not your job to interfere with battalion affairs, and to change how, or alter, the ways in which they work. You, and the rest of the high command, have put BCMD's in charge to lead their battalions, and instituite changes for the betterment of their battalion. Sure you can give insights when they ask, or step in if there is no RCMD in place to watch over them, but other than that. you should not be acting like another BCMD for the battalion. You should let the BCMD do their job, and help install changes to help their battalions get better. 

Find me 1 BCMD that can attest to this please

image.png

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

You also personally harassed me in a PUBLIC channel in the SOBDE discord.  I stated my opinion on something, and instead of being professional about it, and either asking me to debate it in DM's, or a private channel, you and your friends harassed me in front of pretty much every single SOBDE member and former member, evening going as far as inviting one of your friends to the discord, without even asking the BCMD at the time to invite him to the discord.

This was about andrew tate, I don't see this as harassment, and just talking in a discord, if you got that triggered over it thats fine, but anytime were just talking in a #general in a discord and you get that enraged i wont need to communicate with you

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

The 3 screenshots you have are just me calling people to my office or speaking in OOC? Sure im a bit goofy but this is just nothing, This is next level cherry picking

It concerns me that your only criticism is my usage in adverts to bring 3 people, or discord argument in discord.

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Dennis said:

-1 I respectfully disagree with your performance as the Marshal commander. As a dedicated member of the community, I have observed several areas that could use improvement since my return, leading to my negative assessment. I would like to share some of these observations to provide context for my perspective.

SLHMUP98HA3ApjYuwh5bPdQLkVZxy47VTt7eAMlWK7J_HajeoYHZGs0TUS2eqoKqGe4eK5qDJ7N4EaLTHPpFyw1PO3fRdK6ENJCEq9xsQamx_3ld87ReoHfWDCQ9mBMalOgm9o8aSBm3r28NnghuNDw

Rohan also has a video (will edit and post here later) of him openly admitting to having my personal discord leaked to him.

I would like to bring to your attention a concerning matter regarding the behavior of Bacta, which has come to light recently. In various conversations held through Discord and voice channels in TS, Bacta has openly admitted to sending individuals to try and access my personal Discord or convince my friends to share it with him. This behavior is unacceptable, particularly considering his position within the community.

It is worth noting that I, along with several others, did not participate in the server during his half-term. However, upon my return, Bacta showed a keen interest in gaining information on our reasons for coming back. This is not the first time such actions have been taken, and it is concerning to think that they may be repeated in the future.

I believe this to be a significant concern for everyone, and I have video evidence of his admission to back up my claim. I urge you to consider the seriousness of this issue and take appropriate action to ensure that such behavior is not tolerated within the community.

1. fVTkR8YDs-6tIgL7AORO5loIawmV-uDgassWN_yydwXYeQAnULU7uKch1qa_HA7tWwGX8B-9kdmmb90f1JtPuy-_nM3XuSzYSeRciV3nWSvim1aOooQ-t1FQpxXojy92iYZWy64LF9wBm5TvnU0estg

1. Here bacta/Mazen is clearly breaking server rules by ERP’ing in an Incharacter chat in the Civilian discord, 

2. tkaaZfE-0PQVBJ7Xk_RGvbQJ8aYzbhz3hHIroscGuOvJsh6WbdjYY2fasX9NxYSyo0lzLj9LPAwLSZMmJw8k5Ki-z--oB0txpsvJFIWiGbo0tcqOO4k0AFqooJFPWOTQCg4pHMyiutpWqVV9E2te-Rc I would like to draw attention to a significant issue that has arisen concerning Bacta's conduct on the server. It has become evident that he holds a clear disregard for the established rules, and this behavior has gone unpunished for an extended period.

3. Of greater concern is the fact that, despite his numerous infractions, Bacta appears to continue his rule-breaking activities without any consequences due to his position of authority on the server. This presents a troubling situation where a member of the community, responsible for enforcing the very rules he breaks, claims to do so without any bias or prejudice towards those who hold a differing opinion or do not agree with his approach.

As a member of the community, it is my hope that the leadership takes swift and appropriate action to address this issue and ensure that the community's rules and regulations are enforced without exception. Failure to do so may result in irreparable harm to the community's integrity and its members' trust in the leadership.

1. Someone who is the marshal commander no matter what should in no way shape or form be talking like this in server, discord, or TS. 

1. d2ovl23Ks5cuyUnMFycy-IxR9Vwes2RTC2UKhHCf-SnDuVTE2ZmeiABSIvU67Reht9Xi32eWpUEq7ykef5-aDjMavbs_Z60AcS64ZKhBrP4efuIl5dFzEc62eTK9aW5ixPQ85ST1IXL2n3SGrRmnq1Y

1.  It is concerning to note the evident unprofessionalism and disregard for the community's welfare and rules exhibited by Bacta. Particularly given the emphasis on maintaining a safe and respectful environment for all age groups on the server, it is unacceptable that someone responsible for enforcing these rules shows a clear lack of concern for their wellbeing. Bacta's claim of being someone who upholds the rules, while continuing to flout them, is a worrying sign that the community's leadership needs to take seriously. Failing to address this issue appropriately risks damaging the community's reputation and creating an unsafe and unwelcoming environment for its members.

2. It is concerning to note that there have been numerous instances of Mazen engaging in questionable conduct in various Discord servers. Furthermore, there have been instances of Mazen engaging in similar behavior in the chat box on the community forums. Given Mazen's position as a leader and the face of the clones on the Clone Wars server, these actions are deeply concerning. It is essential that leaders on the server uphold the highest standards of professionalism and respect for all members of the community. If Mazen's behavior continues to go unchecked, it could have serious implications for the community's integrity and the trust that members place in its leadership. Therefore, it is crucial that the community's leadership takes appropriate action to address these concerns and ensure that all members feel safe and respected on the server.

1. It is interesting to note that despite your claims of being the "Defacto-Palpatine," upon speaking with the faction leaders in Teamspeak, many have voiced concerns about your overstepping in various aspects, including high council meetings, guild affairs, and even pushing out individuals who are actively working to assist the navy. Although some may perceive these concerns as mere speculation or hearsay, it is important to note that some faction leaders may be hesitant to voice their opinions due to their reputation on the server. Regardless of how they may publicly vote on this matter, it is crucial that their true feelings are known, as it could have significant implications for the community's future. As a leader, it is essential to take into account the perspectives and concerns of all members of the community, regardless of their reputation or position. Failing to do so could result in a loss of trust and respect from the community, ultimately harming the longevity and growth of the server. Therefore, it is crucial to address these concerns and work towards finding solutions that prioritize the well-being and growth of the community.

2. 9MVhl1F-iyXAN6MHmYJHZ5-apIxAR_hUh_aT31BIGYRKQSbll9-83Bx4HQ9z4WKeQJSCHBjzhYUZi9RYN-6i2WohBT29uu5lWnEz6j42KVScDFt-Wzb3BCe7iJPQnHH1w9Rqe4Srz6EaVEdRY0FKBPQ

1. Upon applying for the positions of Guild LT and Marshal, I had a conversation with a member of the guild's leadership who informed me that external factors had interfered with my chances of obtaining these roles. Despite receiving a statement from the current governor indicating that I was the most qualified candidate for the position of Guild Leader, I was ultimately denied the opportunity. This suggests that the decision was not made by the faction's leadership, but rather by an individual with a personal grudge who had intruded into the faction's affairs.

3. Your Kill On Sight (KOS) policy towards hunters highlights your approach to complex situations, wherein you opt for the simplest solution by choosing to avoid any form of interaction with them if they are unable to role-play in close proximity to you.

1. The indiscriminate nature of the KOS order placed on all civilians is concerning and can be considered a violation of international law as it goes against the principle that civilians are non-combatants. Engaging in combat with an irregular force such as my Clan or others should only be in self-defense when there is an imminent threat, not simply because they are carrying a weapon. It is important to adhere to these principles and maintain the dignity and rights of all individuals involved in the conflict, regardless of their status or affiliation.

1. You simply cant handle certain situations which shows your unprofessionalism and inability to be a solid leader.

2. Your accomplishments

1. New PTL rules

1. During a commander meeting, changes were proposed to the PTL rules, which seemed like a straightforward decision. However, some individuals are concerned that this may be viewed as a significant accomplishment for your term, despite the fact that the previous PTL rules were not seen as problematic by many.

1. Can you provide more content for this? I think everyone who isn't exactly familiar with this would like to know more. 

1. Congratulations on successfully reducing your involvement in another Discord server. It is worth noting that this outcome was planned since the time we were both part of the HA/VA community and HA had a more significant role to play. However, despite the delay in implementing this plan, I appreciate your efforts to achieve it.

4.  -Legacy Changes SGM+

1. I believe this decision exhibits a certain disregard towards the veteran members of the community. Although I acknowledge that the rank cap was initially set at LT and that some modifications may have been necessary for light of the rank restructure, it raises the question of whether it was necessary to make any adjustments at all. Was this issue having such a negative impact on the server that it required immediate attention?

1. Now to this, I can speak, I can clearly recall Kiara telling me “Mazen just threw this at us and told us to figure it out I'm busy with naval” So why when others did do the groundwork do you claim this as a win for you? 

6.  -Increase Standards and upheld standards (Removed/demoted around 5+ people in either applicable positions or high leadership positions without a leader)

1. Congrats you removed an inactive Captain of the Navy, however, refer to my previous statements and I find it comical that you claim to enforce and uphold when you fail to. 

1. Anyone who has half a brain sees you run around in DB and not stand still so I dont know why this is here but honestly that aside why is this an accomplishment?

-Rank Limits

All of these I can't speak to as either I dont see them as accomplishments or they are alleged or things that honestly dont impact the server and shouldn't be used on this application. 

In summary, your tenure as Marshal commander has been lackluster, to say the least. Your actions have caused immeasurable harm to the server, leading to a decrease in player count, and your reluctance to let bygones be bygones is further exacerbating the situation. It is evident that you target and harass individuals who disagree with your ideas, indicating a troubling pattern of behavior. Anyone who values the server's success must acknowledge the evidence presented and take a stand against this tyrannical form of leadership. Failure to do so will result in the server's downfall.

Synergy is currently at a crossroads, and the direction we take from here will determine its longevity. It is with great sadness that I say this, but if you were to regain this position, it would be the last straw, resulting in the permanent alienation of the community. I have been an active player on Synergy since 2018, and I have witnessed the server's highs and lows. As someone who has invested so much in it, I cannot sit back and watch one individual's unchecked power destroy everything that the development team and others have worked so hard to create.

I implore you to reflect on your actions and the impact they have had on the server. It is only through humility and a willingness to listen to others that true change can occur. It is not too late to make things right, and I urge you to consider the repercussions of your behavior on the community as a whole. Only by working together can we ensure the server's success and growth for years to come.

I am NOT readin allat, +1

• Agree 2
  • Funny 7
  • Winner 3
  • Dumb 8
  • Bruh 1
14 minutes ago, Bacta said:

Find me 1 BCMD that can attest to this please

image.png

This was about andrew tate, I don't see this as harassment, and just talking in a discord, if you got that triggered over it thats fine, but anytime were just talking in a #general in a discord and you get that enraged i wont need to communicate with you

The 3 screenshots you have are just me calling people to my office or speaking in OOC? Sure im a bit goofy but this is just nothing, This is next level cherry picking

It concerns me that your only criticism is my usage in adverts to bring 3 people, or discord argument in discord.

That isn't the criticism I have, if you read what I said, I said this was one occurence of you abusing the advert system.  You have occasionally used the advert system to send the most useless stuff in game. 

If you didnt see what you did as harrassment, then you are just plane stupid. You started an entire argument in the discord that spand multiple messages, as well as lasted for like an hour. you and your friends sent message refereing me to hitler, which is just wild.  @Madara@Ollie_@Beetle Could attest to this

aswell as for the BCMD, I didnt want to name drop anyone in particular as I didn't know if they wanted to respond. I'd be happy to dm you them in your discord if you'd like 

Edited by Pythin
  • Disagree 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Former: Liaison

38 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I It is only through humility and a willingness to listen to others that true change can occur. It is not too late to make things right

I Very much agree with this statement right here!

Mazen has been an incredible asset to Synergy over the years he's been heavily involved in the community. I think his actions overall have been overwhelmingly positive when it comes to improving the server. I can say in strong confidence that the server would be much worse-off now without him. To not see the extreme benefits the community has gained as a result of his passion is ignorance, as far as I'm concerned! +1

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Optimistic 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

2. Your accomplishments

1. New PTL rules

4.  -Legacy Changes SGM+

-Rank Limits

spacer.png

+1

• Funny 3
  • Winner 3
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

While I do think there are some valid points being made about your professionalism, you have proved time and time again to be one of the most dedicated players on the server and I truly believe you will do just as well on a second term as you have done with this first term.

With the current state of development on the server, I think your attitude towards change and improvement is exactly what is needed. +1

Edited by Tec
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

1 hour ago, Dennis said:
  • 9MVhl1F-iyXAN6MHmYJHZ5-apIxAR_hUh_aT31BIGYRKQSbll9-83Bx4HQ9z4WKeQJSCHBjzhYUZi9RYN-6i2WohBT29uu5lWnEz6j42KVScDFt-Wzb3BCe7iJPQnHH1w9Rqe4Srz6EaVEdRY0FKBPQ

•  

Hello! The person in those messages is me! I in no way was referring to Bacta at all. I was talking about the opinions of myself and other guild leadership (so not Mazen), but I didn't want to outright say the names of the people as it is not my place, but you can probably guess who it would be. Again, None of what I said had anything to do with Mazen.

+1 Mazen is the most passionate person I have ever seen and immensely cares for the server. He has his flaws and can be a bit schizo, but he gets things done. I don't know why you give a shit about his adverts or what he says in OOC. If you say something controversial in a public discord expect to get argued with.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 4
  • Informative 1

🌓🌙

FINALLY this day has come. Ive been waiting for some good fucking drama. 

Firstly, I find it funny that there are people here talking about the Jedi Order dispite being no where near it. So as Mace Windu for 4 Months now and being under soon to be 3 Yodas, Allow me to actually talk about that later in this post, instead some bullshit lying and theorys that is going on here.

If my vote pisses you off then I couldnt care less. The amount of slander and bollocks that is being shown here is honestly amazing and shows how certain people are stunting the growth of synergy.

Allow me to start with fellow community member pythin. Who ive worked in many departments and do respect on a personal level.

2 hours ago, Pythin said:

Now I know you have been put in charge of overseeing the Jedi and Civilian factions, but you have to remember at the end of the day you are the MCMD, and not the Chancellor, as he oversees those factions. You present insights to them, as well as help them if they ask, but other than that, you shouldn't be the one instituting changes to them, its not your job to do so, and if you do; you'd just be overstepping your authority(Which is something you have done time and time again). 

Ok. Firstly, You are clearly ill informed on the Jedi side of this. In no way, in ABSOLUTELY no way, Has Bacta ever forced a change on the Jedi order within the Jedi order itself? No. The only things that have effected the Jedi order are server wide changes, such as PTS changes, PTL Changes. Some of which I disagree but not firmly disagree to say it has negatively impacted the Jedi Order.

If anyone is gonna call out micromanaging, its going to be the Jedi High Command, Last i checked you aint that. I got in a shouting fight with Bacta due to my disagreements with him having oversight, I too had fear of micromanaging and radical changes. But thats all it was, Fear, I was down right stupid in the way I reacted but can somewhat be understood due to how passionate I am with the Jedi Order. 

If anything hes helped the Jedi Order, For the Jedi Side he was the most positive about getting Rahm Kota started and while it was rough on the edges, It was partly on our side.

You have the Grand Master Of the Order currently. Who Ive known to have to take breaks due to the stress High Command has caused... and hes +1d.. I was waiting for his response. I was curious how he was gonna vote, But both of us had somewhat of the same general consensus of how Bacta was as an advisor. 

Bacta, You also have not been the most professional when it come to out of game, and in game activities. Multiple people can attest you time and time again announcing the most random stuff in battalions announcement channels, as well as overusing the advert system for dumb things you would advert

As if this is exclusively Bacta doing this. If this is an issue then maybe we should be talking as a community, Not going after a single person for it. Does he advert too much, Does he have a bit of a main character syndrome, Yes and Yes. But I dont think this is a issue that would warrant someones Marshal Commander to be questioned.

Disclaimer: I dont want to start something, just want to state the facts by showing these images. This was all we could recover from the incident. The SOBDE Members had to delete the Text's, so something like it wouldn't start again. 

Ive seen these screenshots and honestly I dont see anything of major unprofessionalism. The Harassment here is disputable.

Dont get me wrong. Bactas "Schizo tick's" or whatever he wants to call them are fucking stupid. But damn is it the lowest on the totem pole for reasons for denial.

Now lets move on to Dennis, Oh boy have we had disagreements and slander. 

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

The Targeting of myself and my friends

Dont fucking even. It is rich for you to claim targeting of yourself. This here is the guy that gathered fellow HAs at the time to create a document and threaten to resign if Bacta wasnt removed for HA. A move that almost got you removed from HA entirely. Only for the founders to stop the Community Coordinator Woeny from executing it. Then when you left in a fit, you started PMing Directors any time Bacta did the smallest thing wrong.

So forgive me in having doubts in your claims due to your history of Witchhunting and consistent bashing of Bacta.

Now people here could claim.. this was 1-2 years ago, this isnt really relevant and hasnt done it recently.

Well, you would be wrong.

image.png

You literally just came back and you were already back to trying to get Bacta removed from a position. You even went as far as attempting to get waived for Palpatine, to which The Jedi Order, Civilian factions turned that down in an instant. 

You always have an issue with particular individuals. You were very much open about it when we were both High Staff. The many times that ive had reports of you and your fire nation discord, vote bombing, Witch hunting and harrassing. So again... forgive me for having a bit of doubt here.

1 hour ago, Dennis said:
  • Here bacta/Mazen is clearly breaking server rules by ERP’ing in an Incharacter chat in the Civilian discord, 

• tkaaZfE-0PQVBJ7Xk_RGvbQJ8aYzbhz3hHIroscGuOvJsh6WbdjYY2fasX9NxYSyo0lzLj9LPAwLSZMmJw8k5Ki-z--oB0txpsvJFIWiGbo0tcqOO4k0AFqooJFPWOTQCg4pHMyiutpWqVV9E2te-Rc

this is a stretch... a fucking big one as well. Dennis, It seems like you are trying to add alot of Padding to your response here. Finding any dirt you can get on bacta to throw into your post. Its very clear you have been gathering and keeping this for a while. Its kinda shameful.

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

The more and more i read this the more pathetic this is becoming. HE SAID CUM, OH MY GOD HES A CRIMINAL! Its a fucking gmod server, Not the Senate of the United States. Calm down, How can you get easily offended over the smallest thing here.

Lets not talk about breaking rules Dennis, You broke a rule so hard you took a fit left and made and killed a community. Welcome back by the way.

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

His overstep into the factions 

Well, The Name "Defacto-Palpatine" is a bit much.. If he said it then its laughable. Technically he is but idk man thats weird. also over stepping in High Council Meetings. I didnt know you were a Master Dennis, Im gonna need you to pick your trial times mate... No he didnt over step the High Council, Hes been positive with Masters, Praising the progression and also helped in my own issues. 

"faction leaders may be hesitant to voice their opinions due to their reputation on the server." This is an a weird accusation. "Factions leaders +1d.. but really they didnt cause they scared".. Shut up lol, Me and Silvian had arguments with the DevCo about this and I have been very vocal about my issues. So if you could please... Leave it to the Factions leads to speak on their own.

Also another interesting accusation that Bacta was the one denying your progression in Bounty Hunter, To which is a weird lie cause I know Civilian Leadership have been gathering opinions from people and likely came to a conclusion.

There are many reasons why you were likely denied and saying you should cause "3x High Staff" is laughable due to the many positions you have taken up and almost all of them were covered in drama and issues and many reports... I dont think we need to go back to your Commander Report and how I as Director disregarded the communitys opinion to pass you for Bacara.

With what Ive said, The only one thats holding personal grudges is you Dennis.

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

Your Kill On Sight (KOS) policy towards hunters highlights your approach to complex situations, wherein you opt for the simplest solution by choosing to avoid any form of interaction with them if they are unable to role-play in close proximity to you.

Bacta took a gamble and it didnt work. Bounty Hunter was being very hostile in RP and maybe the KoS was warrented. I think Bacta will openly take the L for this. It was a experiment and it failed.

Maybe the KoS was warrented due to the Colt Crime Syndicate cosplaying as ISIS and doing a decapitation video... I dont know.. maybe thats just me.

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

It is worth noting that this outcome was planned since the time we were both part of the HA/VA community and HA had a more significant role to play. However, despite the delay in implementing this plan, I appreciate your efforts to achieve it.

This is a blatant lie. Since your entire VA/HA stint was during my time as Director and Management. I can say you are lying out your ass here, we had no plans for this.

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

-Enforced stricter DB etiquette

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

-Legacy Changes SGM+

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

New PTL rules

These are so trivial, None of these changes have negatively impacted the server. They are just adjustments and a different view point on how things are run. Personally im against Jedi being removed from PTS' and the PTL Rules are a bit rough. But this istn anything Major.

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

-Helped Jedi/BH implant Rahm Kota Militia

Well allow me to speak on this myself. He was a big pusher for this. But id say the slowness of its implementing is on the Jedi side. Not Bactas. When we were discussing this in High Council Meeting, It was fairly quiet on if we wanted to do it. But Bacta went to bat for it and so far its turning out to be successful in the Jedi Order. So id say he helped alot :D

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

-Rank Limits

All of these I can't speak to as either I dont see them as accomplishments or they are alleged or things that honestly dont impact the server and shouldn't be used on this application

Id thought you would be a big advocate of Battalion Emails, But you probs right its not that impactful.

Jury is still out for Role-player of the week.

The Office of HC Bi Weekly is a godsend. Ive been asking for them to be back for ages. This drives community discussion, votes on matters and gathers opinion. 2 of these posts have had votes with 1 of them passing into the server. 

your cherry picking is interesting.

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

If someone getting Marshal Commander marks the end of the server then im a multi billionaire. What a ridiculous statement. "Permanent Alienation"... Yea we alienated the server every time we gave you a 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Chance. Im not gonna take an opinion like this from someone who failed at making a SWRP Server itself Lol. 

We are not going to defcon 3 cause some guy is making a re-app... Jesus Christ. What a insult to those who have worked so hard to get the server back in a good position. What a insult to Xaze, To Woeny, To the battalion commanders, The faction leads. your entire hatred for 1 person is pathetic and makes you look like a right ass. Get out of here.

Now. Bacta.. There are issues I have with you, Your random ticks of turning main character. Your lack of hesistance when coming into the Jedi Order. I think the way you approached it came across as a takeover, in the end it wasnt. You have the server in mind all the time. You throughout your time as Marshal have worked on your own improvement, such looking at how people see you. 1 month into your term this would of been a instant -1.. But you have worked hard to get in a reasonable position... You have alot more work to do... Ignore these fucking idiots. 

+1

Edited by Gears
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 5
  • Informative 5
  • Friendly 1
  • Bruh 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

From my personal experience with being under Mazen as my time as Wolffe he has been a pleasure to work with and has been able to help me as well as lead me into the right direction with being a first time BCMD and has been one of the most hands on marshal I've seen in years. (Not saying this is only a good thing) Anyway you have my +1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1 This is hardly even a debate. Bacta has been an immense support to battalions and to the factions. In the absence of a Palpatine he has been a great promoter of roleplay in the factions and has been a great resource to go to, and has been there to help ensure that the factions are not only just persisting as they were, but evolving. 

Gears got this entirely right. Some of the -1s on this got me rolling after reading that. 

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1 Good MCMD. Very engaging with the community in a positive way. You actually create fun on the server which could be hard to do sometimes.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Man there are some big hypocrites in this thread. It's pretty transparent why some of the people here are -1ing, and it's incredibly sad to see people work so hard to see someone as dedicated and motivated as Bacta is fail. I'd try and give them some advice on how to let go of past confrontations, but I doubt they'd be mature enough to listen to anything I have to say to them.

Big +1 to you, Bacta. No one in this community aside from Xaze comes anywhere close to driving the community in a better direction than you do, and I hope you continue to help the community thrive. 

• Agree 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Had a awesome day at class, my politics teacher dropped some INSANE truth nukes about the chines' history but since im back home i will address Dennis post! I urge anyone to properly read this, as im fine with being as upfront as possible. there is gonna be some stuff im not gonna bother responding about some silly stuff i post cause its so small. 

3 hours ago, Dennis said:

This was Leaked cause a bunch of your guys were plotting to heavily report me with extremly lack luster evidence, and you planned to have a fall guy for it, I got leaked this report without even digging at all, i think its preety fair for me to be wary of people that are just out to get me every step of the way, I will touch much more on this later.

•  

You were denied cause the guild leadership didn't want you an they chose someone else, I said my piece but even , im comfortable with leaking Exactly what i said, i deleted my opinion cause i realized that its irrelevant, I respected the guild leadership and trusted even if they gave you the position which they didnt

image.png

•  

Part of our restriction with the PTL rules was to enforce more people to respect PTL rules as it was getting out of hand, we wanted to push for also more engagement when it comes to NAval as we felt that no one was respecting navy and just leaving, im happy you said this as you are the first person to come to me about this change formally! 

•  

I restricted subunits from recruiting outside of their battalion and made it where you had to join the battalion before it, stuff like public subunit tryouts or leaving to instantly join the subunit isn't allowed

•  

Read this again but more slowly, when i first got it there was still a HC discord,  Your criticism is turning into just grasping for straws, this is just childish at this point man

•  

The command team was fine with it, anyone who had problems we discussed in matters that was above the table, it needed to be addressed due to decrease of ranks it was extremly easy to just apply for Commander by just coming back.

-Increase Standards and upheld standards (Removed/demoted around 5+ people in either applicable positions or high leadership positions without a leader)

I removed around 3 BCMDS i believe and 2 HC members, and denied multiple people for their REAPP, you did recently come back so i understand your not up to date on synergy stuff. most of these removals where for poor performance and lack of understanding trying to push for the battalions, my work speaks for itself all the battalions are in a EXTREMLY Healthy state, am i goofball sure but i think its worth it for the certain stability the server has seen with me in the position when it comes to the RP Side.

My issue with this post just stems from this is obviously once again just trying to attack me (4th time now), you can tell you were gathering all these screenshots MONTHS in advance,(Check how much my picture has changed during that time lol) you advocate for how much you care about the server but instead of trying to speak to me about these issues in a healthy way during those 3 months, you just held onto your evidence,  and when your report against me failed you waited until now. Much more can be said about the treatment you have given me in the past 3 months or even my entire time in the server but we will be here for years.

Stay safe Dennis as always. Hope your having a good day homie and remember to breathe

My professor showed me this song and its a banger, recommend it for everyone!

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 8
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1

We've already spoken about a month ago about how I feel about you as Marshal Commander and how you run things.

I still think the same way with some decisions you make.

• Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Buffalo Wild Wings is better than Wingstop.  Fight me.

Also,  If we're arguing about professionalism:  I've seen a lot worse from others in the community from HC to staff members.   Bacta is really tame compared to how he used to be.

+1

• Agree 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Although I do find Mazens choices odd and abrupt at some points I have a strong belief that he is leading the server and community in a good direction as shown in his actions especially regarding most of the battalions health in general - he has continuously supported behind the scenes of most battalions of what I have seen. 

I +1 this.

• Winner 1

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess

On 4/6/2023 at 10:16 PM, Mystic said:

can i get more selfies 

+1

Going to iterate a bit on this,

Yes you are a pain in the ass sometimes. Yes you suggested some things for Jedi.

But you never pushed them on us. You never really pushed anything on us. We always offered you a place to speak and give suggestions in our meetings and it never really went poorly. As a "pseudo-Palpatine"(???) you really let us run ourselves and just were there if anyone needed something. Truthfully you did it really well. I share the same opinion as Gears and Silvian and would love to work alongside  you again. 

(Guac don't delete this, with all the catching up i did i felt the need to put my 2 cents!)

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

With all things, there are pros and cons. As someone who has held the position of Marshal Commander, I will say this. It's great to see someone that is as involved in every facet of the community as Mazen attempt a second term. I think that while some things may seem abrupt and unusual, Mazen does care for the community and tries his ass off to improve things how he can. With all that in mind, I will +1 this application. Best of luck brotha!

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

-1. Bacta told me to vote when the time came. I will change my vote though if you can state WITH EVIDENCE that you have a bigger Main Character Complex than Conrad

• Funny 5
  • Optimistic 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

9 hours ago, Black said:

Might have missed it in your app but do you plan to have a bigger in game presence? By that I mean playing and roleplaying instead of nocliping. If so how can you assure us that you will?

This is something i have said in my application more times, I have alot of stuff i want to do, stuff like when someone gets their application accepted want the ceremony to be much bigger and to do a event style for the battalion, other stuff of what I wanna do for myself is give myself a quota to do a RP thing every day im getting on at least, for me i think this is a good checks and balances for myself to ensure EVERY DAY im doing something more engaged and roleplaying.

3 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

-1. Bacta told me to vote when the time came. I will change my vote though if you can state WITH EVIDENCE that you have a bigger Main Character Complex than Conrad

I convinced Wosy to give me a teddy bear as my marshal commander tag and convinced Marvel to give me my own tag on the forums just for myself. My main character complex is bigger then Conrad, I have had my ts name as Marshal Commander Mazen for the past 2 months

image.pngimage.png

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1

Banned
15 minutes ago, Bacta said:

This is something i have said in my application more times, I have alot of stuff i want to do, stuff like when someone gets their application accepted want the ceremony to be much bigger and to do a event style for the battalion, other stuff of what I wanna do for myself is give myself a quota to do a RP thing every day im getting on at least, for me i think this is a good checks and balances for myself to ensure EVERY DAY im doing something more engaged and roleplaying.

I convinced Wosy to give me a teddy bear as my marshal commander tag and convinced Marvel to give me my own tag on the forums just for myself. My main character complex is bigger then Conrad, I have had my ts name as Marshal Commander Mazen for the past 2 months

image.pngimage.png

based on these two pictures alone I must +1

Edited by Sixta
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

r4ymo.gif

15 minutes ago, Bacta said:

image.pngimage.png

@ConradCare to comment?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Now i will not dispute we all had things we could agree or disagree with Bacta, Hell in the past i did have Disagreements with the man. 

Your Communication Skill arent Lacking at all ima be real with you i whas sad to find out people were leaving Naval because of the merit system, i also whas saddend to hear that people went around me and Buzz and went to you disregarding the CoC. Did you attend to help us? Yes you did.
March 27th whas the first time i heard of said problem with you asking the naval Officer Corp a question [What about removing merits for the time being?]
At that time we werent aware of a big problem so we were thinking of decreasing requirements and increasing Merits per criteria. 2 days after that i posted my Yularen Application and from there i found out the merit system whas a BIG problem within Naval. you may remind the same day the first person posted anything about this Problem i went into a call with you. I asked if you knew and you replied with Yes people DMed me about it. That kinda left me broken and stunned after that conversation, the second we left call i PMed Buzz that we were removing the Merit System effective Immidiatly. Since than you have Helped us with Problems we had and Questions we had [Yes you preverred talking to me instead of Buzz] Should you be Judged for that? Yes and No.
Other than that you dont lack Communication in my eyes.

and ive read trough every comment in this application. Yes every bloody 52 of them. and some gave me a headache.
Im still amazed how people can be Pitty about the events from stuff close to a year ago to well over a year ago.
Everyone Bloody Human can change in a short period of time [hate me for saying this if u want]

Do you sometimes come over ChildIsh? Yes but so does 8/10 people on Synergy.

Do i agree with Changes that were made? Not all but with some i do.

Have i been invited to a Commander Meeting? yes 1, but that whas last minute and i whas at work, Hope that in the Future i can be informed in time so i can participate in this Discussion.

Oh and this is for anyone who had a Major Problem with bacta during his Current Term. Its a Commander Report! you can locate it on the Forums. 

Last thing i have 2 requests.

1: For the love of god stand still during DB lol.
2: If Anyone else next time comes to you with a problem about the Navy. sent them to me or Buzz and tell them to follow the CoC.

Since i cant Neutral +1
[sorry if any spelling mistakes are spotted, and please dont see it as an Attack (to Everyone)]

• Disagree 1

So, when I first join3d back in the server and I saw you were MCMD, ngl I thought the server had truly gone to shit and its was in its deaththrows.

No player base, HC was non existent, roleplay was non existent, etc. 

But after being on the server now for a bit, I can see that I was being overly pessimistic and that you are somewhat capable.

You do have your fucking moments that I do wonder how the fuck you got so far, but you also have the opposite of those moments.

No one is perfect and we all make mistakes, my term as SPEC REG, I neglected 21st as I thought it could handle itself and dealt with all the others, resulting in 21st suffering and then being wiped, which I blamed myself for.

You are someone who doors head first into a problem, sometimes without your swimming trunks on and you just end up splashing around and making a mess or breaking your neck in a shallow pool. To dumb this down, you have a habit of trying yo solve a problem top quickly without preparing or thinking it through or seeing how bad it truly is sometimes. Prime example is the BH thing, the clones have a fairly health relation ship, its the general "Idc what you do as long as your aren't a dick". You went nuclear and blanket banned the BH. Which just fostered resentment and hatred. I'll admit I fucking dispise the BHs some days, the get on my nerves and- I'm getting off topic.

Anyway, you have done good, with some glorious fuck ups.

I hope to see more of them in the future 🙏 

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 It's been a really engaging experience working with you again from a leadership position. Even though you lack some skills you are able to make up for it by having a capable team to support your faults. No one is perfect and we're all here to share an overall fun experience together. You being in charge of the direction of the team has made it all the more fun for me.

spacer.png

+1. People be taking small instances and making a big deal about it. I think that Bactas term went decent, there were ups and downs and I feel like he hadn’t had a chance to accomplish everything he set out to do. An second term will allow him to fulfill its plans. 

Side note: Bacta actually decided to have readable app lfg 

Edited by Cubby

Imma be honest Bacta, there were some changes you pushed for that I think weren't necessary and the lack of in game presence was bothering me a bit, but i know your a man of your word and you can push for more RP in game which you already started doing shortly after these concerns were Brought up on your app. There is nothing major that would lead to a -1 and i am trully interested in what can you offer during your 2nd term.

+1 good luck old friend.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

-1 you are not professional at all. You constantly mess around within discords like Python said and also removing people's roles within discords for no reason. 

• Funny 1
  • Confused 4
  • Dumb 3
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
24 minutes ago, Soccer said:

-1 you are not professional at all. You constantly mess around within discords like Python said and also removing people's roles within discords for no reason. 

Hi! I wanna use your -1 as a jumping off point of reasons why I was fine being a bit more goofy in discords

Part of the reason is that I see discords as that, a discord to hang out and joke, I also try my best to use me joking in discords to have a jumping off point to meet people, when I first came into the position i didnt know 3/4 of the people I was under, a perfect example was actually CG, I didn't really talk to knight, I didnt really talk to knight/clutch and other people that I needed to, from TZ issues its hard to establish that communication so messing around in a discord to me was a good alternative,as Marshal I want to have a friendly/healthy relationship with my BCMDS,  I only messed around discords that i felt were fine, and didnt for battalions that requested they didnt want to (SOBDE is a example of a battalion that didnt, 212th/CG were most of the time chill) . 

I prided myself to use discords as a way to talk, and I have stuck to my word with that in 10 fold, I was always frustrated that Marshal Commanders never spoke in any discords unless they were pinged

Due to seeing 2 people already be frustrated with this reaction towards this if rewarded a 2nd term I plan on not messing around discords, I serve the community and seeing more then 1 person frustrated, I will fix it as I respect and honor all above the table criticism towards me.

3 hours ago, Bacta said:

Hi! I wanna use your -1 as a jumping off point of reasons why I was fine being a bit more goofy in discords

Part of the reason is that I see discords as that, a discord to hang out and joke, I also try my best to use me joking in discords to have a jumping off point to meet people, when I first came into the position i didnt know 3/4 of the people I was under, a perfect example was actually CG, I didn't really talk to knight, I didnt really talk to knight/clutch and other people that I needed to, from TZ issues its hard to establish that communication so messing around in a discord to me was a good alternative,as Marshal I want to have a friendly/healthy relationship with my BCMDS,  I only messed around discords that i felt were fine, and didnt for battalions that requested they didnt want to (SOBDE is a example of a battalion that didnt, 212th/CG were most of the time chill) . 

I prided myself to use discords as a way to talk, and I have stuck to my word with that in 10 fold, I was always frustrated that Marshal Commanders never spoke in any discords unless they were pinged

Due to seeing 2 people already be frustrated with this reaction towards this if rewarded a 2nd term I plan on not messing around discords, I serve the community and seeing more then 1 person frustrated, I will fix it as I respect and honor all above the table criticism towards me.

Stop messing with discords, final warning 

• Funny 1

spacer.png

Not much to add here, but the past few times I've been on the server Mazen has done a really nice job of creating some cool RP. I watched him do a pretty solid job of balancing the attention the role of Palpatine gives. Seems like he'd do solid in a role of that stature and based on how this post has turned out it seems he's the choice for the job. 

+1

+1, Mazen has done something that many people are unable to do; a quality that many lack, he admitted to his mistakes. He gave us a clear example of what he did wrong and how he will move forward from it. The only thing I ask of you, Mazen, is to be more open with communication. Many of your ideas, that you admitted were mistakes, were things that were only transpired within a small group or talked about behind closed doors. Don't be afraid to ask for opinions as many different perspectives open many different avenues.

Good luck with your interview.

• Friendly 1
On 4/8/2023 at 12:44 PM, Brooklyn said:

@ConradCare to comment?

Yeah I literally had maverick move the palpatine tag above VA so I could be above them. I named mazen as the main reason as he was VA at the time  maverick agreed  

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 4
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1