Bro

Steam Name: Bro

RP Name:  SOBDE RCMD Bro

RP Rank: RCMD

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:437706712

Regiment you are applying for: Chancellor

Experience:

Engineer Lead of the 212th

Since I’ve become an engineer as a PFC I’ve put my sweat and soul into engineering and into the battalion, increasing engineer activity in and outside the battalion. Pushing forward roleplay is what I’ve supported since day one of the training moving up the ranks of engineering and even through Naval at the time. Within my time as Engineer Leader I at one point had a max total of sixteen engineers on roster. I feel as though my time as a leader of the Engineers both inside and outside the 212th has helped me discover a great potential in my capabilities in leadership.

212th Engineering to 2nd Airborne

When I was recruited into the 2ndAC it was during a time where the sub-unit was at a low. When the lack of activity was showing the Commanders were forced to get rid of a sub-unit. Unfortunately it was going to be 2ndAC. This had frustrated me and so I went and asked the current Cody(Perri) to become a 2ndAC Sergeant in order to help possibly revive the unit. Within a week I had recruited fifteen members into the 2ndAC, and activity pushed the unit into a much better position. Which earned me the rank and lore name 2ndACXO Bear leader of the Parjai squad. Shortly the sub-unit started to run smoothly. We were no longer on the chopping block, and instead the 2ndAC was to remain. With further work I was allowed the right to revive and remake the elite Parjai Squad. Where initiates are pushed to their limits while also becoming good leaders for the battalion and server itself. With Parjai’s help 2ndAC has been well trained and organized and have pushed further to  help the battalion and raise their standard in combat and in roleplay.

Engineer Leader to Support Overseer

Due to my accomplishments with the engineering regiment and the work I’ve done with other support leaders I was made the Support Overseer of all of the support classes. I made a great effort to push all three regiments on completing their own tryout docs and put active leaders into each position. Within my time we had established medical record documents that are still used by the 212th currently to keep check on any and all troopers within the battalion.The 212th support regiments still thrive and new SUPOs have a solid foundation to build upon. 

Engineer Manager to Chief of Engineering

As a clone of the 212th, I’ve taken my roleplay with engineering further out into other battalions where Admiral Yularen recognised my work and asked me to become his Engineer Manager. With the help of other Naval members we worked to create a Engineering Document and new Engineering Handbook. Due to my work and success with the Engineering Handbook I was made Chief of Engineering. I layed down a foundation for all those who are to come after me so that they may thrive, helped advise, and guide Chiefs of Engineering since.

Commander Cody

As Commander Cody my focus was on inner battalion relations and roleplay. I had taken it to myself to help regulate training  to improve the 212th’s standard. Throughout my term we had increased in activity and recruits while also actively improving the quality of the recruits. We also had taken in the sub unit of Foxtrot and helped the creation of documents and helped the public relations for this change. 

Engineer Manager to Chief of Engineering

As a clone of the 212th, I’ve taken my roleplay with engineering further out into other battalions where Admiral Yularen recognised my work and asked me to become his Engineer Manager. With the help of other Naval members we worked to create an Engineering Document and new Engineering Handbook. Due to my work and success with the Engineering Handbook I was made Chief of Engineering. I laid down a foundation for all those who are to come after me so that they may thrive, helped advise, and guide Chiefs of Engineering since.

PO3-Admiral

I’ve been in Navel since Skeeti after being asked to join and brought in to assist and push the engineering branch in training and leadership. Throughout that time I’ve earned the respect of my peers in the ranks and have earned my way as a figurehead. After reaching the Rank of Honorary Lieutenant Commander I had set focus on repairing and pushing the newly made Base Ops by assisting in the creation of the tryout doc, hosting consistent trials, Engineer training, and getting people into Base ops and filling the branches. I was made Colonel and Stepped up to become Chief of Engineering again and kept well formed and updated documents throughout the base. As current Vice Admiral my duties fall to leading Naval, administering actions and meetings, in addition to promoting ambition with my troopers and promoting activity.

Sith Acolyte - Dark Council Member

Within the Sith order I had focused on my branch of the Dark Honor Guard then soon the Order itself. I had led the Dark Honor guard through three Dark Lords. I had established the branch and solidified the tryout and training documents while keeping good activity to assist and grow the branch. Overall I was at the latest the oldest council member and assisted keeping what I could active through RP and trials.

Operations Regimental

As Operations Regimental my objective and goals were to revive and sustain both Naval and CG during a rough spot in both of their history. Within the position I worked closely with their new leaders Centurion and Freck to keep them organized and on the right path. By the end of my term my goals to keep both battalions healthy and well maintained my position was removed as talked about prior when I ran for it.

Omega Lead 09 Niner

Within the position I had done what every Niner had done before me, which has been filling my squad, getting comfy with them, and having fun with people. I had maintained the high standards and dealt with situations brought to me lawfully. This position has been the most peaceful spot I’ve held and with some of my closest friends.

SOBDE Regimental

While in the position of SOBDE RCMD I have done what those have done before me, keep the peace and maintain documents. My position has been more behind the scene and have set up portions to make sure transitions between regimentals in SOBDE easier with primary document set ups and channels for easy trade offs. With strong clarification made on rules and adjustment on blacklist most of my work is to overview and assist where needed which I did.

Why should you become Chancellor?: I have personally dedicated myself to roleplay on this server for over 3 years and have leadership qualities that I’ve gained over my life as an Eagle scout, project manager, and previous regimental. Between leadership in this community and in real life I’ve come to understand how to push people towards one goal. I also see the Chancellor as the head of roleplay and makes sure opportunities happen and with my history on the server I’ve led previous roleplay leadership roles. I am also a resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with battalions and squadmates; innovative problem-solver who can resolve problems with creative solutions; clear communication skills aimed at understanding the server’s needs and providing corresponding resolutions; able to manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to meet deadlines.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Military:  I understand the lore of the Galactic Republic Army, Navy, and the Jedi

Availability:  Over Discord I am available to talk between the hours of 10am-3am
Over TS or in game between
Monday/Friday from 11am-2pm/11:30pm - 3am
Saturday from 11am-8pm
Sunday from 10am-10pm

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

212th SUPO
2ndACXO
COEx4
Dark Council Member
Senator Gume
BCMD Cody
Admiral Yularen
Investigation Manager Lead
Engineer Overseer
Operations Regimental
Jedi Masterx2
Temple Guard Lead
Jedi General
Niner
SOBDE Regimental

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is?: I feel the role of Chancellor is a player voted Director to assist with roleplay and to keep a check and balance within HC and be able to aid all members on the server on dealing with major issues or issues within roleplay. The chancellor is to be someone you can speak to if an issue you feel is being ignored. But the chancellor is also the person who helps encourage intermingling within the server through encouragement of the High command, or with their own abilities. And finally the chancellor is there to aid HC or a battalion if they are suffering and be able to work with their issue and aid the balance of the server.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Republic Military to be at the end of your term?:By the end of my term I’d see the regiments  to be busy and be able to have fun on the server with themselves or each other. I’d see that people are comfortable with roleplay and be able to maintain a standard when combat situations arise. I want members to be comfortable working close with other troopers to take down any threat that comes to the Republic. 

How do you plan to change the Republic Military under your command?: By keeping communication with high command through daily talks to get a better understanding of how each battalion, and Jedi are doing. After that it would aid in the focus of getting struggling battalions/jedi at a base standard and continuing with the server. After that, it's to primarily help players have fun and aid in projects or ideas they have.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term?: Yes I do!

Edited by Bro
Minor grammar
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Working with Bro on the server is one of the greatest privileges. He is a very strong and capable leader who is well spoken and able to get his point across with great ease. Out of all members of the community I can't think of anyone I'd prefer more for position and would be an amazing person to lead server. +1

• Friendly 1

Well did not see that happening +1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I am currently  undecided, mainly cos this app has very little in the form of your plan. Just kinda seems like you are applying for it cos you want it.

You just state you want to act as a bridge but you should be going for a position for changes, not to sit there as a medium, directors can do that, as well as the MCMD.

I want to know what changes you would actually do in your term or if you would sit on the position.

Also your activity is kind of just suitable and myself doesn't see you on too often and when you are on you are often unnecessarily hostile towards event jobs and rp. That may just be your mindset for your reg.

Edited by Gadget
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 I can’t think of anyone who is more perfect for this role. Good luck dude!

• Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Starting off:

Through my entire career on the server (almost 4 years now) there hasn't been a SINGLE time, I took Bro as a person that u can't work with. I have always enjoyed working with him whenever it came to joint trainings/operations with 212th, Engineering stuff, Temple Guard related stuff, he always have been open for propositions and cared what others think. Also man's literally created the whole ENG RP that we are currently using/performing on the server. 

"By keeping communication with high command through daily talks to get a better understanding of how each battalion, and Jedi are doing."

This sentence, is a "key" to doing something right. Bro got a good understanding of how things work,  and is willing to understand each battalion, just so he can do everything he can to help the battalion if needed.

Bro has got experience from almost every single fraction, Starting as a BCMD, being apart of both Jedi and Sith councils, Admiral, Squad Lead and finally Regimental Commander. This can give him an overall idea of how each section should roleplay, which will make him able to fit right in with his roleplay as the Chancellor.

Personally, I Believe that Bro will make a really good Chancellor and i 100% support his application

+1

Also quick question to you @Brosince it has not been mentioned in your Application:

"What are your plans for the Galactic Senate?"

• Friendly 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Just yesterday I was in a channel with a bunch of people and we were talking about how we'd gladly support you if this application went up. 
I am glad to see it. It was an honor to work with you in the Navy and serve under you while you were Admiral, and it has been a pleasure to fight alongside you in SOBDE. +1

P.S. You got waived, right?

• Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Gadget said:

I am currently  undecided, mainly cos this app has very little in the form of your plan. Just kinda seems like you are applying for it cos you want it.

You just state you want to act as a bridge but you should be going for a position for changes, not to sit there as a medium, directors can do that, as well as the MCMD.

I want to know what changes you would actually do in your term or if you would sit on the position.

Also your activity is kind of just suitable and myself doesn't see you on too often and when you are on you are often unnecessarily hostile towards event jobs and rp. That may just be your mindset for your reg.

Well I wouldn't be applying for a position if I didn't feel that I'd want it to begin with, aspiration for a position is the first step of stepping up and taking the role. When I previously applied for positions like Cody, I didn't promise much changes beside a more communitive leadership and ran smoothly. My current plan seems open ended at first because I cannot say specifically what battalions will need help or what roleplay section is suffering. Not every position someone goes to need immediate changes on the spot but will make them overtime as the position changes and adapts to what the player sees. Overall changes that I plan to make is to aid those who see they need help, there has been big issues recently about officers mass resigning, disliking of BCMDs, and a council wipe the Jedi are recovering from. Those are the first subjects I want to investigate into and offer what I can, however I can. Those leaders may not see an outside point of view on the situation or a grasp of the subject and its my end goal to lend help or get the right people on it to assist it. In the case of my activity I do work from 3pm - 11pm with an addition full hour total of driving back and forth which currently cuts me from prime time, though I am in the actions of adjusting my shift there with work changes. And finally with the hostilities of my Regimental is just RP, I can promise you I don't casually feel that way. The character is the head of all Republic Special Operations and that can cause a character to feel nihilistic, especially on the clone mind, when I am on my Jedi a different character mindset is there and follows the Jedi code and aiding the other Jedi to the right path. When I'm on my clone, I follow a simple chain of command and I make sure tasks get done and the well being of my unit is good.

1 hour ago, Black said:

Starting off:

Through my entire career on the server (almost 4 years now) there hasn't been a SINGLE time, I took Bro as a person that u can't work with. I have always enjoyed working with him whenever it came to joint trainings/operations with 212th, Engineering stuff, Temple Guard related stuff, he always have been open for propositions and cared what others think. Also man's literally created the whole ENG RP that we are currently using/performing on the server. 

"By keeping communication with high command through daily talks to get a better understanding of how each battalion, and Jedi are doing."

This sentence, is a "key" to doing something right. Bro got a good understanding of how things work,  and is willing to understand each battalion, just so he can do everything he can to help the battalion if needed.

Bro has got experience from almost every single fraction, Starting as a BCMD, being apart of both Jedi and Sith councils, Admiral, Squad Lead and finally Regimental Commander. This can give him an overall idea of how each section should roleplay, which will make him able to fit right in with his roleplay as the Chancellor.

Personally, I Believe that Bro will make a really good Chancellor and i 100% support his application

+1

Also quick question to you @Brosince it has not been mentioned in your Application:

"What are your plans for the Galactic Senate?"

My plans for the Galactic Senate are currently the following; help Robb get the senate full, look through his plans and critique them while also lending a hand to make sure it ends well, but finally to help integrate the senate to everyday gameplay. To play a senator can be rough with player often not granting a chance or helping the senator find their place on the server, which is why its been such a back and forth motion with the senate as a whole. To help the senate is to aid the player's view and help them with sustaining a positive role on the server itself, which is not an easy task. 

• Winner 1
  • Informative 2

as others have mentioned you dont have much in the way of a plan. In my opinion this is actually a good thing in this case — things are going pretty well. A head of roleplay to facilitate things, and help cooperation between branches is all we need right now. I would be far more concerned if you had dozens of plans and changes you wanted to roll out. If there's a time where we do need a more aggressive palpy, I trust you'll be that palpy.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

25 minutes ago, Bro said:

Well I wouldn't be applying for a position if I didn't feel that I'd want it to begin with, aspiration for a position is the first step of stepping up and taking the role. When I previously applied for positions like Cody, I didn't promise much changes beside a more communitive leadership and ran smoothly. My current plan seems open ended at first because I cannot say specifically what battalions will need help or what roleplay section is suffering. Not every position someone goes to need immediate changes on the spot but will make them overtime as the position changes and adapts to what the player sees. Overall changes that I plan to make is to aid those who see they need help, there has been big issues recently about officers mass resigning, disliking of BCMDs, and a council wipe the Jedi are recovering from. Those are the first subjects I want to investigate into and offer what I can, however I can. Those leaders may not see an outside point of view on the situation or a grasp of the subject and its my end goal to lend help or get the right people on it to assist it. In the case of my activity I do work from 3pm - 11pm with an addition full hour total of driving back and forth which currently cuts me from prime time, though I am in the actions of adjusting my shift there with work changes. And finally with the hostilities of my Regimental is just RP, I can promise you I don't casually feel that way. The character is the head of all Republic Special Operations and that can cause a character to feel nihilistic, especially on the clone mind, when I am on my Jedi a different character mindset is there and follows the Jedi code and aiding the other Jedi to the right path. When I'm on my clone, I follow a simple chain of command and I make sure tasks get done and the well being of my unit is good

Thank you for getting back to me. I always say the whole activity part tentatively due to my early GMT play time and I did conduct research to check you activity and I noted it was over the freshhold. And I hope you can adjust your work time so you are more avaliable if you were to get the position as it may be difficult to help all the BCMDs if you get on gone midnight or super early.

I had a hunch the rp aspect was just the mindset for that character as you are know for having distinct character but I wanted some confirmation.

I do understand the plan, I went into both my SPEC REG terms with broad goals and an open mind as I knew you often get waylaid with other problems or ones that already exist.

Pakpatine has been a position vacant for a while and no one has ever been able to give the position the attention it deserves due to member wither juggling responsibilities or not being suitable for the job. 

From your response and from me working and talking with you in the past, I can, with good a level of confidence, state you should do an admirable job, possibly be one of the better ones.

I always like to get and idea of who is going for the position and their plans, so thank you again for endulging my inquisition.

+1

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 Bro has a wealth of experience on the server that I am sure he will put to good use as Papa Palps. Good luck Bro. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1 good luck

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 Ian McDiarmid | Wookieepedia | Fandom
Bro obviously has extreme amount of dedication and work ethic, his way of helping positions is something selfless, I think you can be a great palpatine and really help in the management of sides that you have shown to be really fucking good at.

Edited by Bacta
  • Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Your activity is definitely something to question because it shows on how sobde is right now lonely we have maybe 2-4 people on in prime time. Witch is not just on you but the other squad leads just not giving their squad something to do but with how palpatine works on the server it probably the best fit for you right now +1

• Friendly 1

Holy shit I did not see this one coming. During my short time in HC Bro has been one of the easiest people I can talk to and personally reached out to me when I first got ATK Reg letting me know that he was always available if I needed him. The only thing that I’m a little concerned about is activity during prime time but I know that your hard work and dedication both in and out of game will make your time on the server as good as it possibly can be. +1

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

+1 yo?

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Ah.

I remember when you were just a little Youngling Engineer that didn't want to rank up in the battalion , but now look at you , you're running for old man Palpy.

I remember you, even though you probably don't remember me.

I give you a, 

+1.

Good luck Bro.

Edited by Perri
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

I'd like to ask a question, with some context.

When Crimson was Palpy and I was Guild Lead, we had a very relaxed relationship. We'd casually chat about how bounty hunter was doing every once in a while, and he also kept a good grasp on what went on because he actively played on his BH, so I didn't need to fully fill him in. There wasn't defined characteristics of how our relationship was supposed to look, especially since Bounty Hunter was changing so much it was hard to set something in stone. So, that leads me to my question:

If you're chosen as the next Palpatine, How do you plan on getting involved with the Guild, if you plan to? 

I believe that the next Palpatine's relationship with the Guild will set the standard for people to come, along with the vacany of the Guild Leader position, so I'm just curious.

• Agree 1

+1 although our relationship started out very shaky and wasn’t the greatest we both have come to realize that we both do well and work well together.

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

What are you doing step-bro?? I miss you bro:peepoLove:

In all my times of playing on the server you were always a pleasure to play with and hang out with. You really love the RP aspect of the game and it was such a joy you did that with all your characters. And it wasnt just that but you single handedly carried the ENG branch for everything and dedicated your time and effort into it. You made it possible for many to enjoy that thing that called ENG. (Never fully read them docs :P )

I wish i could give you a bigger +1 

• Friendly 1
6 hours ago, Sinister said:

I'd like to ask a question, with some context.

When Crimson was Palpy and I was Guild Lead, we had a very relaxed relationship. We'd casually chat about how bounty hunter was doing every once in a while, and he also kept a good grasp on what went on because he actively played on his BH, so I didn't need to fully fill him in. There wasn't defined characteristics of how our relationship was supposed to look, especially since Bounty Hunter was changing so much it was hard to set something in stone. So, that leads me to my question:

If you're chosen as the next Palpatine, How do you plan on getting involved with the Guild, if you plan to? 

I believe that the next Palpatine's relationship with the Guild will set the standard for people to come, along with the vacany of the Guild Leader position, so I'm just curious.

So I'm currently involved with BH via both my bounty hunter and open RP with them either as friendly or hostile. On an out of character situation I speak to almost daily between the lieutenants. If I were chosen the topics I speak to both of them with would change more of how they are and what changes they want to make into what kind of changes they might want. I don't see why conversations have to leave a casual sense, if I feel I'm having a hard time understand their view I'll play as a BH and get a first person point of view of the issue their having. I feel the relationship between Palpatine and the Guild should be casual and hands off approach as they form their RP and set their goals, if though things get out of hands Palpatine should step in and iron out hardcore issues.

• Informative 1
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

I didn’t want to vote on these since I haven’t been in touch lately, but I will say that Bro is a good candidate for the position.

He has done so much for SOBDE, Jedi, and 212th, as well as has been a very well respected member of the community. Only flaw I would say would be you burning out, but you have found ways to fight against it, so I see no issue. 

good luck Bro, and I hope you make some good calls as Palpy

+1

• Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 2

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management