Wren's BCMD Gree Re-Application

Wren

RP Name: Battalion Commander Gree 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:197427065

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 41st Elite Corps 

How many terms you've held the position?: One term

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: 

I think I should maintain the position of Gree, as I believe we are making significant progress now that my earlier actions have paid off, those being enforcing our rules to a higher standard, kicking clones with no intent to engage in serious roleplay from the unit, and leading by example in RP. I wish to continue this progress and help the 41st grow to be the most active, largest, and professional battalion on the server, and lead by example so that others may follow. 

Current availability: 

GMT Time Zone 

Monday: 08:00-22:00 

Tuesday: 08:00-22:00 

Wednesday: 08:00-22:00 

Thursday: 08:00-22:00 

Friday: 08:00-00:00 

Saturday: 10:00-02:00 

Sunday: 10:00-22:00

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?: 

I think we have achieved a lot during my term. Whilst we initially had a lull in members and a spike in discontent due to cracking down on meming and trolling, recruitment has spiked and there is a significant uptick in our numbers, making us one of if not the most active battalion before a lot of our officers had to go on loa, with high standards to boot. I think we have improved on a lot of things such as trainings, retention and overall battalion performance. Recent additions to the battalion are performing well, and we have a solid and growing corps of NCOs, as well as a contingent of experienced officers. The 41st is at the best place it has ever been considering the improvements in activity, behavior, performance, and RP. 

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?: 

Recon training. Recon training would include trainings on more advanced and concise communications including lessons on brevity and reporting enemy activity. It would also include a lesson on bearings, how to use them and when to give them. The last subject of the training would be how to use cover and camo to your advantage to blend in with your environment. I have yet to add this in my past term due to pushback regarding the issue from within the battalion. It will improve our quality standards when doing reconnaissance, equip the troopers with the tools necessary to perform while doing reconnaissance missions, and give the reconnaissance battalion an overall more ‘Recon’ feel, as opposed to the pseudo attack battalion we are acting as currently. We are categorized as a recon battalion, it’s appropriate that we act like one. I also plan to encourage significantly more trainings to improve battalion cohesion and performance now that we have recovered and surpassed our previous numbers. 

Some time ago due to popular support within the battalion we removed requirements and limits for ranks and promotions, however considering the recent changes within the battalion I wish to bring back requirements and limits, to make promotions more fair and objective, rather than the subjective and random basis they are currently done on, without adding a hard merit system. I also want to enforce some branch diversity. While I refuse to force any individual into a specialization which they do not want to join, we currently have a high concentration of individuals within just a couple specializations. I plan to change this, whether that be through incentives or capping out specific specializations at certain numbers.

I would also like to re-work WO to make it the initial officer rank by default. The new WO rank would be a trial rank for approximately a week to test if they have the capability to become an officer and deal with the day to day issues all officers have to.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Thank you for reading, don’t be afraid to ask questions and give criticism.

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 1

Aye I'm in 212th!

+1. Has definitely helped to make the battalion a better place, consistently pulls enlisted into channels to ask for their opinions on specific things, and takes advice from veteran commanders whenever it’s given. Out of every commander I’ve had over multiple games and communities he personally listens to the rank and file perhaps the most out of any of them.

Edited by Curious_Beats
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

When I joined 41st. I'll be honest. It was a hot mess, how ever. Wren really stepped up, with the help of some people and some guidance. He really showed that he had what it takes to lead a battalion. And I still believe that you are one of the best things that have happened to 41st so far. I personally did not have that much faith in you from the start, but you sure as hell got my vote now. Keep making 41st be a class A battalion. Keep making me proud. +1

- Ex 41st XO Nissan

• Friendly 1

Former Rex - Fives - Walon Vau

+1 Its been an absolute blast playing inside the 41stEC under you. The regiment has boomed with recruitment and morale is through the roof. That's reflected by the troopers activity and your leadership is the reason why. I constantly see you online in-game and talking to everyone and you've made yourself easy to approach. Can't wait to keep it going!

-41stEC ARF 1SG Reese

Edited by WReese
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

i got more to say so im gonna edit this +1. To the legacys that are tweaking cuz a Commander is making change in HIS battalion chill tf out bro like you guys are hella selfish "Wahhhh gree lowered/took my legacy rank that i dont use away" looking ass. How yall gonna protest a commander who won back his spot? kinda sounds like you dont wana accept the result of a fair selection (;. Some of yall coming back from an unban wave and come back and start trying to swing ur dicks around. If you wana leave 41st that shit is POG people who cry and throw temper tantrums because they didnt get they guy they wanted as CMD dont belong in power because yall are children lmaooo. 

How about yall take a supporting role and actually try and talk with @Wren instead of being kids. Like no cap i have seen kids on this server act more mature then these people going cooko for coco puffs over here. 

HOW YOU GONNA SAY #MAKE 41ST GREAT AGAIN WHEN IT WAS ASS WHEN YOU GUYS WERE RUNNING IT. 

Like is this not a complete 180 on #make 41st great again? How is starting a civil war in ur own battalion making it great again?? How is stopping your commander from doing work making 41st great again. Like :FeelsTastyMan:are u  d u m b ? 

STILL +1

Edited by Arizona
More to say
  • Friendly 1

-1 I think the conduct of both you and specific people in the 41st has shown that you are incapable of holding a command position. You have displayed repeated incompetence as a Staff and as a BCMD at some points. Carefully reading your app doesn't change my mind.

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 5
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

-1 incapable of listening to people, when I came back from the long 2 years I came back to a calm battalion, but these last 1 1/2 months I been seeing major hypocrisy in what the BCMD can do, and not the regular officers, and nco's can do. this BCMD has been given a lot of chances to change his attitude in and out of the battalion level, such as in TS, discord, and in-game.; most of the time he his afk in-game. He has constantly back stabbed not me, but other officer's (doesn't listen). This battalion his like a dictatorship where he is only the sole right person which is not true. I don't usually voice my opinion as I have work and school in my time, but this need to change to make the battalion more relievable, and not a place of toxicity.

This battalion isn't suited for this type of behavior from anyone, he has allowed the condiment have in battalion harassment. Last and finally he back stabbed multiple battalion members as he needed help; from a time then completely acts like their useless and not worth a damn. 

Edited by Comrade Wolf
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 5
  • Informative 1

Well I've got a couple of reasons, 1st from what I see you are constantly powerplaying over people with your rank ingame I think that it's something that none should do. You can give the occasional order to a trooper but directly taking control because you think you mean more as a commander, it's just a sticker that means you have power but not that you should use it like you do. 2nd of all, from what I have seen as an outsider 41st is not improving like it would under another BCMD at the beginning of your term you did a lot of work but you also screwed up alot eventually getting yourself removed from staff. The fact that you didn't get removed from Gree suprised me actually after all those Arrests. Last thing, your attitude. It's not the attitude I would expect from a BCMD.

So there for It's gonna be a 

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Confused 7

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

+1 So far you have done extremely well reviving the 41st and If you think you can do a 2nd term I support you 100%. Good luck brother.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

+1 The 41st has really turned it around under his leadership. They went from being one of the least active battalions at the start of his term to competing with every other battalion near the end of it. I think that you at least deserve an interview with the positive impact that you seem to have had on the 41st (from an outsider perspective).

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Wren from what I can tell right now within the 41st is one of the only officers that actually want to start implementing more trainings and standards which I very strongly believe we should implement. For now my vote is neutral until I see some more applications from other 41st Officers as there have been many occasions where he has blatantly gone against his officer corps decisions and enacted changes that the rest of his leadership team did NOT agree with or agree to implement such a change. As a BCMD, I personally believe you need to have faith in your officer corps and work together to create changes and improve the battalion as a whole. I also very badly want the 41st to become more trained and rp focuses, instead of some second hand attack battalion. I THIRST for 41st to be the most elite recon battalion there is but with Wren as I have said to you before, I think you need more experience and time as a normal Battalion officer to improve your leadership skills and qualities. I will come back to this rating after hopefully seeing other applications and then put it out of the selection who I believe is the best fit for the current state of 41st. Best of luck.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

I may not agree with everything you've done with the 41st but I will say I have seen some improvement as your term has continued. I also believe you are the most fit within the 41st at this point in time. You have a few hurdles to get over but I'm sure you will excel!

Some things I want to see is a stronger more stable officer corps, more interaction outside the battalion, and a bit more professionalism from the existing officers. 

Unpopular opinion I have is wiping your legacy. I know many of the faces and I know how much they can resist change and even attack you. Remember, you are the BCMD and you CAN put them down as far as you want. Personally Legacy doesn't earn an officer position. Keep up the hard work dude

+1 Look forward to seeing more positive change

Edited by Logicless
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

When I heard from other former 41st members that the Bans were reset on Synergy I was delighted to go back to the server where I spent my life back in 2018. It was good to be back.

First thing I had on my mind back then was going back in the 41st to continue. At that time a lot of new people were in the battalion like Wren. In the beginning the dude seemed fine, calm, chill, and an interesting person to talk and play with.It didnt take me that long to notice several things happening to let me know that something was going wrong in the battalion. The first thing that alerted me was that some people were getting promoted very fast without any Cooldowns or not that much doing in regards to the battalion. Several people got from SGT to CSM or even Officer positions. Other that drew more my attention was when the Demotion of BigIron and Egg happened while at the same time Nissan got promoted to XO.

Reason of wren for the demotion was simply being inactive, even though both had been in a lot of notes in Training, Event and Intel channels. Another thing is that Eggs demotion happens only 1 day after he publicly says he will be running for Gree. This states for me that this person is power hungry.While at the same time when promoting someone who has a record of 10h spent in Gmod in the last week was very confusing for me to understand. 

At that point I decided to spend some time and investigate the situation for myself. As mentioned above I saw logs as proof supporting my statement above. Not too late after that I began speaking privately with other members and they were as well just like me confused about what the actual hell was going on. Learning then what other stuff was Wren doing. My most recent example was when Wren hosted EU GC tryouts. Where he decides to disregard the Strike system. Another example was when another trooper joined the battalion obviously declaring he doesn't care about the battalion and he's here only to get promoted. No actions were taken by wren beside alerting other officers about him and his statement. 

It wasn't long after I began my investigation that I was affected personally.  

Wren killing 41st SGM John with RPS-6 while in admin mode. Once confronted with RAOS issued by me about it, Me, CG Grizzly, CG Rocksteady and Wren went in the channel for me to explain the situation, only for Wren to tell CG to go in another channel so i don't hear, to excuse his way out of the AOS by saying that he was doing it only to take a cinematic photo. When confirming this with John he did not give permission to be RDM-ed. and to John he said he was doing an event, even though that he wasn't in the event channel.

Underneath you have the admin log of the RDM.

[DarkRP] 41stGC SUP SGM John was killed by Battalion Commander Gree with a rl_ent

Curently reviewing the application he posted several things are listed as lies and ANYONE conducting an investigation would notice.

- Wren's Activity schedual. Staying AFK on the server for 12h+ is not active. Wren is active usualy id say for 4-5h tops.

- Recent additions to the battalion are performing well, and we have a solid and growing corps of NCOs, as well as a contingent of experienced officers.

1st your "recent" additions are performing well as long they licking a boot and recieving a petty promotion.

2nd Your experienced officers have complained many times about your decisiions as BCMD 

"to make promotions more fair and objective, rather than the subjective and random basis they are currently done on"

This statement is a complete joke, in example even though my participation in the battalion has been dry on promo rack for a Solid month.

In the last few weeks has been 1 match away from a civil war in the 41st due to your actions. Constrant disregard of votes on changes in discord. neglect of your officers oppinion. 

Even if you look right now Fan club going mass -1 EVERYONE who doesnt lick wrens boot and support his "actions".

In conclusion I would describe Wren as the type that's eager to prove himself, however he doesn't accept opposition or advises in regards to leadership or management. I completely understand his age and the type of thinking at that age and no one is perfect, but he doesn't listen and makes mistakes

#Make41stGreatAgain

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 2
On 2/10/2021 at 3:16 PM, Xeight said:

When I heard from other former 41st members that the Bans were reset on Synergy I was delighted to go back to the server where I spent my life back in 2018. It was good to be back.

First thing I had on my mind back then was going back in the 41st to continue. At that time a lot of new people were in the battalion like Wren. In the beginning the dude seemed fine, calm, chill, and an interesting person to talk and play with.It didnt take me that long to notice several things happening to let me know that something was going wrong in the battalion. The first thing that alerted me was that some people were getting promoted very fast without any Cooldowns or not that much doing in regards to the battalion. Several people got from SGT to CSM or even Officer positions. Other that drew more my attention was when the Demotion of BigIron and Egg happened while at the same time Nissan got promoted to XO.

Reason of wren for the demotion was simply being inactive, even though both had been in a lot of notes in Training, Event and Intel channels. Another thing is that Eggs demotion happens only 1 day after he publicly says he will be running for Gree. This states for me that this person is power hungry.While at the same time when promoting someone who has a record of 10h spent in Gmod in the last week was very confusing for me to understand. 

At that point I decided to spend some time and investigate the situation for myself. As mentioned above I saw logs as proof supporting my statement above. Not too late after that I began speaking privately with other members and they were as well just like me confused about what the actual hell was going on. Learning then what other stuff was Wren doing. My most recent example was when Wren hosted EU GC tryouts. Where he decides to disregard the Strike system. Another example was when another trooper joined the battalion obviously declaring he doesn't care about the battalion and he's here only to get promoted. No actions were taken by wren beside alerting other officers about him and his statement. 

Wren killing 41st SGM John with RPS-6 while in admin mode. Once confronted with RAOS issued by me about it, Me, CG Grizzly, CG Rocksteady and Wren went in the channel for me to explain the situation, only for Wren to tell CG to go in another channel so i don't hear, to excuse his way out of the AOS by saying that he was doing it only to take a cinematic photo. When confirming this with John he did not give permission to be RDM-ed. and to John he said he was doing an event, even though that he wasn't in the event channel.

[DarkRP] 41stGC SUP SGM John was killed by Battalion Commander Gree with a rl_ent

Curently reviewing the application he posted several things are listed as lies and ANYONE conducting an investigation would notice.

- Wren's Activity schedual. Staying AFK on the server for 12h+ is not active. Wren is active usualy id say for 4-5h tops.

- Recent additions to the battalion are performing well, and we have a solid and growing corps of NCOs, as well as a contingent of experienced officers.

1st your "recent" additions are performing well as long they licking a boot and recieving a petty promotion.

2nd Your experienced officers have complained many times about your decisiions as BCMD 

"to make promotions more fair and objective, rather than the subjective and random basis they are currently done on"

This statement is a complete joke, in example even though my participation in the battalion has been dry on promo rack for a Solid month.

In the last few weeks has been 1 match away from a civil war in the 41st due to your actions. Constrant disregard of votes on changes in discord. neglect of your officers oppinion. 

Even if you look right now Fan club going mass -1 EVERYONE who doesnt lick wrens boot and support his "actions".

In conclusion I would describe Wren as the type that's eager to prove himself, however he doesn't accept opposition or advises in regards to leadership or management. I completely understand his age and the type of thinking at that age and no one is perfect, but he doesn't listen and makes mistakes. 

#Make41stGreatAgain

For your response, I feel like this was a heavily bias response towards Wren's app. Although, he may have done some questionable things, you're knit-picking some of his actions to create a negative impact on his application instead of looking on how he controlled 41st. I personally agree with what the legacy changes he made during his term as Gree. (I am a legacy 41st.)

Although, I'm gonna change my vote to a -1, due to the recent events following this application such as the Officer Wipe. I believe it was extremely unnecessary and unneeded. I'm sorry Wren, but these events are getting more shady by the week. 

Edited by Red_Panda
Changing vote from +1 to -1.
  • Agree 6
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

13 minutes ago, Logicless said:

I may not agree with everything you've done with the 41st but I will say I have seen some improvement as your term has continued. I also believe you are the most fit within the 41st at this point in time. You have a few hurdles to get over but I'm sure you will excel!

Some things I want to see is a stronger more stable officer corps, more interaction outside the battalion, and a bit more professionalism from the existing officers. 

Unpopular opinion I have is wiping your legacy. I know many of the faces and I know how much they can resist change and even attack you. Remember, you are the BCMD and you CAN put them down as far as you want. Personally Legacy doesn't earn an officer position. Keep up the hard work dude

+1 Look forward to seeing more positive change

Legacy has Changed

Any Legacy is SGT and any Former Gree is either 1st or 2nd LT
Thanks for feedback

• Winner 3
  • Informative 1

Aye I'm in 212th!

• Management

inb4 legacy 41st mass -1 because their precious legacy got touched.

+1

Wren you might be a goofball but I think you've done a well enough job during your term. Everyone's a bit goofy from time to time because it is a game after all. 41st has been pretty active and I see you do stuff with them when you are online so you're doing good in my eyes.

Legacy = Big dumb. Good luck, Wren.

• Agree 4
  • Funny 3
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Honestly, from when I was in 41st, the legacy always needed a bit of work and I am pretty happy that someone like you finally had the balls to fix it. You did one hell of a job fixing that battalion and I am sure you can keep going.

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1

41st is doing well and is having great activity compared to the weird battalion it used to be in the past. All I can remember about 41st in the past was "meme battalion" this and "minge battalion" that. Now, 41st is doing a lot better. 41st has been on a pretty good rise from its poor past reputation.

EDIT: To address things about legacy,  you guys are acting like this is him out of line. Why should people who no longer play get to voice opinions on things that no longer effect them? Why should he have to do literally anything he asks you? And why is he out of line when he touches your rank THAT HE GAVE YOU? He is Gree. He is the one who picks if you are legacy or not. Stop bitching about legacy, you know who you are.

Edited by Eclipse
  • Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

4 minutes ago, Xeight said:

Glad to have you back. 

4 minutes ago, Xeight said:

The circumstances behind this can be backed up with logs if you would like to provide those please. 
I would also like to point out that Egg very often goes inactive for 2 months after a Gree is appointed, then comes back in the last month and BOOSTS his activity with trainings and whatnot. Its also Wren's choice to decide who is in his Senior Officer Corps. I don't know if Nissan does any behind the scenes work or anything but its very possible. Again, most CMDs are justified when doing controversial actions, but sometimes the communication struggles for the reasoning. 

If Egg does run for Gree I will address that further on his application. 

10 minutes ago, Xeight said:

Please explain how, and all actions you did. In the past you've given CO's many problems, so it may be something unrelated. You were someone I had with a special "Most Perm of all perms" blacklist

11 minutes ago, Xeight said:

If I didn't know these CG were great at their job this would pose an issue, however you are speculating on the outcome of their talk being that Wren manipulated when in reality those two CG are 2 I would trust to make the right judgement in this kind of situation.

13 minutes ago, Xeight said:

-4-5 hours a day is a very healthy amount of time to play, I'm sure he goes to school and shit, nothing wrong with being AFK if its in his name. 

-His Recent additions do seem pretty nice, I've had decent interactions with some of the new 41st members. Though the promotions do seem a bit random, something that could be worked on.

-His "Experienced Officers" Include you, Egg, Jefferson, and a multitude of old 41st who have given every Gree except Egg and Sanchez the hardest fucking time to run their own battalion. If you guys seriously can't let a single BCMD run the battalion the way they want you will end up removed. Things change under new leadership, embrace it or leave. The only officer I see who isn't a 41st from before the wipe is usually Cloud, and hes a complete goober but has good intentions. You guys complain about everything to get it back to the old way.

I remember when you got reduced to a SGT Xeight, you whined all the fucking time about becoming a CMD again.

I can agree his promos need some work, however his judgement is still his own, the only ranks that matter are getting to SGT, getting to 2ndLT and getting to COL. 

20 minutes ago, Xeight said:

In conclusion I would describe Wren as the type that's eager to prove himself, however he doesn't accept opposition or advises in regards to leadership or management. I completely understand his age and the type of thinking at that age and no one is perfect, but he doesn't listen and makes mistakes. 

#Make41stGreatAgain

Civil war tends to break out whenever Gree Apps come back up, and leading the forefront is Egg. Who should NOT be Gree. 

Funny you complain of a fan club. If only I wasn't too lazy to go back to some of the old shit on the forums. People running against egg, Hudson's goodbye... yeah. Hypocrites. 

Wren has some work to be done for sure, but I've seen improvement and it will only get better the lower he slots Egg and those followers. Don't blame the fellow's age, he's still more mature than you. 

41st hasn't been great since Egg's glorydays. Its had ups and downs, but until an amazing Gree does shit the right way, will never be great. If only Bauer would've ran after me, that man showed potential.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

The Beginning

I came back to the 41st because at the time the 41st was in a state where it was threatened with removal from the server. The battalion was in a weak state, Wren had asked me and other legacies like Egg, Cloud, and various others to help reform and rebuild the battalion. So one day I messaged Wren telling him I will come back and help him. 

After 4 days I applied for Green Company Leader and Faie. Which I made it to the interview and got the spot. At the time I was still a Colonel. Wren told me that I will stay as Colonel until I can prove myself to get the rank of Commander. After about two weeks of rebuilding Green Company, Wren promoted me to the rank of Commander. From here is where I saw the decline in how Wren wasn’t the right person for the BCMD position. He told us that he wanted us to help rebuild the battalion. We gave Wren suggestions on what to do and what not to do, as previous Gree’s and former High Command members we gave him suggestions. Wren took our suggestions and would put them into effect and then try to work around it to fit his agenda more, it is his battalion he can do what he wants. The fact that he wanted legacies to come back and help fix the battalion, but would take our advice then do the complete opposite of what we said not to do.

Lack of Leadership Skills

As a commander of the 41st, I have seen the lack of leadership skills coming from yourself. You have said you wanted to have legacies help but when we would come up with a suggestion you would say it is not a good idea and move on past them, but when Cloud brought them all of the sudden they are good ideas and that we should implement them.

Our first battalion meeting that I had with you. Cronis came into the channel and told you that the battalion was in great shape which it wasn’t. 95% of the player base for the battalion at the time was legacies who just came back to the server. This turned your way the opposite direction of having legacies help. You stopped taking our advice overall and did what you wanted to because cronis clouded your mind after the battalion meeting. You can’t handle your own battalion, all you do is go complain to Cronis and Gears about your issues but you never handle them yourself. When people go AFK in the TS, you proceed to either move them to the training room or kick them out of the channel completely. This shows that you can’t handle anyone being gone for more than 2 minutes. It also is hypocritical when you AFK in the TS and in game all the time more than you are actually active. The other day you were AFK on a CC job for 3 hours.

Lack of Communication

Your communication skills are subpar at best. As a commander you rarely come to your officers for any input or advice including myself. When I was promoted to Commander I thought you were going to be coming to me before making decisions or at least allow me to put my opinion forward, you never did so. You would always do things without senior officer input. You had demoted Egg and Bigiron on the terms of them not being active enough or communicating with command and doing not enough training. At the time of their demotions, they both had arguably active hours on the server and where always participating during events and spectating NCOs doing their trainings like senior officers should, you had also demoted them claiming you had a chat with the other officers although the officers I had talked to claimed you never did. They both did training and participated in countless events. You told Bigiron that the 41st high command talked about the demotions, but where was I in this conversation nowhere to be seen because you never asked for my input.

Minging on the Server

You constantly complain about other minging on the server yet you are so hypocritical about it. You go on and you abuse your staff power. You forced changed my job about 3-4 times without asking for my permission first which you are supposed to do. You always TP to me and you TP me to you without asking for my permission first. Which is staff abuse as well. And last week you straight up RDMed John and then went to CG so that the RAOS didn’t go through and that you had them deny it for you, so you wouldn’t get arrested. You then proceeded to lie and then got told you could get PTed by 4 members within the 41st which Cronis chose. You constantly staff abused members of the 41st including me, buy force changing my job when I never asked you to, you TP me to you when I never said it was ok to, and you TP yourself to me all the time when I don’t give you the ok to.

For these reasons, my vote will be -1

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

11 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

Your constant lying, minging, breaking your own rules, and shifting of blame are apparent in the situation which arose with John. Where while John was flying a LAAT you rdmd him and when you were AOSd you rushed to CG to have the AOS voided, again you told 2 different stories and threatened me when I asked for your side of the story. You told shock you were hosting an encounter but you were on the ridge as BCMD Gree with an unchanged name in the TS channel while you were shooting at John. You then told Xeight you were trying to take a cinematic picture and that John got in the way. So you dodged an arrest and any staff issues by shifting blame and lying about the event. I had to get cronis involved in the situation to sort it out as you basically threatened me when I tried to get your side of the story. As well as with the lying you told 2 separate parties why I wasn't being promoted, one being that I personally asked to not be promoted and the other is you blackballed me and rank locked me behind everyone's back which is true but you didn't tell anyone that one, I was told after it happened that you had an issue with my attitude and you said I was fine and hadn't done anything wrong and when you were asked if I were rank locked you said no. I was told that in fact you dis rank lock me and the person who suggested it was told by you that you would tell me the reasons why but you never did, and instead went into a defensive ball and made accusations towards me.

Out of curiosity and to gather my thoughts, Can you provide more context the AOS and can I get another POV from @Wren or John or any CG involved? Just trying to see bothsides. 

Secondly, Did you verify your situation about be promoted or the false pretense of you being ranked locked, Again just trying to gather context. it just seems like you asked miss informed people but why I am asking.

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

25 minutes ago, Logicless said:

Glad to have you back. 

The circumstances behind this can be backed up with logs if you would like to provide those please. 
I would also like to point out that Egg very often goes inactive for 2 months after a Gree is appointed, then comes back in the last month and BOOSTS his activity with trainings and whatnot. Its also Wren's choice to decide who is in his Senior Officer Corps. I don't know if Nissan does any behind the scenes work or anything but its very possible. Again, most CMDs are justified when doing controversial actions, but sometimes the communication struggles for the reasoning. 

If Egg does run for Gree I will address that further on his application. 

Please explain how, and all actions you did. In the past you've given CO's many problems, so it may be something unrelated. You were someone I had with a special "Most Perm of all perms" blacklist

If I didn't know these CG were great at their job this would pose an issue, however you are speculating on the outcome of their talk being that Wren manipulated when in reality those two CG are 2 I would trust to make the right judgement in this kind of situation.

-4-5 hours a day is a very healthy amount of time to play, I'm sure he goes to school and shit, nothing wrong with being AFK if its in his name. 

-His Recent additions do seem pretty nice, I've had decent interactions with some of the new 41st members. Though the promotions do seem a bit random, something that could be worked on.

-His "Experienced Officers" Include you, Egg, Jefferson, and a multitude of old 41st who have given every Gree except Egg and Sanchez the hardest fucking time to run their own battalion. If you guys seriously can't let a single BCMD run the battalion the way they want you will end up removed. Things change under new leadership, embrace it or leave. The only officer I see who isn't a 41st from before the wipe is usually Cloud, and hes a complete goober but has good intentions. You guys complain about everything to get it back to the old way.

I remember when you got reduced to a SGT Xeight, you whined all the fucking time about becoming a CMD again.

I can agree his promos need some work, however his judgement is still his own, the only ranks that matter are getting to SGT, getting to 2ndLT and getting to COL. 

Civil war tends to break out whenever Gree Apps come back up, and leading the forefront is Egg. Who should NOT be Gree. 

Funny you complain of a fan club. If only I wasn't too lazy to go back to some of the old shit on the forums. People running against egg, Hudson's goodbye... yeah. Hypocrites. 

Wren has some work to be done for sure, but I've seen improvement and it will only get better the lower he slots Egg and those followers. Don't blame the fellow's age, he's still more mature than you. 

41st hasn't been great since Egg's glorydays. Its had ups and downs, but until an amazing Gree does shit the right way, will never be great. If only Bauer would've ran after me, that man showed potential.

1st Not an admin to have the logs, this was procired to me back when the incedent happened.

2nd Refering back to 2018 Egg may have been absent but the battalion was managed up tight under him by the CMDs at that time in TS, Discord and GMOD.

3rd Which COs have i ever given trouble? Admiting i wasnt a uptight 24/7 strict commander and there has been mingines BUT things were never outta line in regards of it.

4th Like how the mysterious situation about the RDM incident has 4 ddiferent versions told to 4 difirent people. Never has i said anything about CG and their credibility.

5th You are not in the battalion to see the curent situations in regards of "communication"inside the battalion nor shall i be posting pics of it unless completelty necessery as this is   private info 

6th im not a officer 1SGa atm. 

7th Dont remmember being put down to SGT. If youre refering to the 41st command wipe 2018 by Hudson then it was to PVT

8th I dont see people who -1 wrens application going left n right -1 them

In conclusion you are here spreading criticism WITHOUTH you having any inside information about my comment

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
6 minutes ago, Crimson said:

Out of curiosity and to gather my thoughts, Can you provide more context the AOS and can I get another POV from @Wren or John or any CG involved? Just trying to see bothsides. 

From what happened i didn't re name myself to CIS Command or something and I originally was attempting to shoot at the LAAT with a rocket to spice it up but the pilot wasn't moving and i shot it down resulting they died due to getting shot down, which i will admit i messed up and then it took 1 Hour to put an RAOS From XEIGHT even though he wasn't there all he saw was the log of me killing john unintentional then after the hour it gets posted and then from there i didn't want to get interrupted so i went into the DS Channel explaining what happened to 2 CG members and overall it got denied, I did server punishment regardless. @Crimson

Edited by Wren
  • Informative 5

Aye I'm in 212th!

Wren, you are a great guy, but I'm going to have to agree with what Xeight, Cloud, and Grief have posted. The overall lack of communication with not just your officers, but your high command in its entirety, the minging and rule breaking on the server (Including multiple RDM arrests and avoided arrests), and the going behind peoples backs and doing their jobs even though you put them in those jobs, has left a very bad taste in my mouth at your leadership. I'm not even going to get started on Egg and my demotions for reasons of conflict of interests because I was one of the two demoted. The first month-month and half you did the best with what you had, but it's been going really downhill in the last month or so, with that I am putting my -1 here.

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

Forum Admin

+1 good luck.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

While I am going to -1 I will say that a decent amount of others were doing it for very selfish reasons, in particular, two which I can point out right away.

Wren, I think if you had the time to really prove yourself a capable leader then you could have done so. But due to your own inabilities (and likely a little bit of baiting from legacy members), you've shown to me that you're not exactly qualified. For one, there's a clear issue is that you caused a rift between the older members but that's the least of my worries because of how they were acting as well. You allowing this to happen in your own battalion makes me wonder why you didn't just cut off the fat. But a lot of your bad decision-making stems from one thing:

You lie. A lot. And you do it because you're too scared to confront people for wronging you and the battalion as a whole and then proceed to punish groups of people rather than a singular person. You've also shown with the RDM incident that you'll act in this way to protect yourself as well from humiliation rather than taking your lumps and learning from your mistakes.

And that leads me to my next point. Your legacies are absolutely out of control. Their biggest issue is that they didn't realize that no leader is perfect, especially when just starting out. None of them allowed you to make mistakes and learn from them, instead they grabbed your hand and yanked you in the direction that they wanted to go. And many of them weren't civil about it at all. The only ones I can think of are Grief, Egg, and (to a lesser extent) Cloud that would actually ask questions and try to help you get better. But in the conditions you were under, I almost can't blame you for acting the way you did. Almost.

1 hour ago, Comrade Wolf said:

-1 incappable of listening to people, and not listening to the advice who were there previously; that are old and new 41st.

Literally probs just parroting from someone else. My man, you got removed from the battalion because instead of trying to make things better, you decided to talk shit about him behind the man's back. Extremely disrespectful and absolutely uncalled for. In my experience, you joined, goofed around, and then were completely destructive towards Wren. You deserved your punishment.

1 hour ago, Trig said:

-1 The very little interactions I've had with you. I dont think you can take criticism and you act like everything has to be your choice and your vision rather then for the battalion. 

The "little interactions" you've had have been almost nothing but talking shit in the Discord. When we were messing around in the memes channel you literally couldn't help but to throw shade at Wren for having to put legacies in timeout for a bit. Do I think he should have punished the group? No. But that doesn't absolve you of being a huge problem child. I'm surprised Wren hasn't pulled up his big boy pants and dealt with you in particular. I thought he would after Comrade's punishment but apparently not. Also you don't play anymore.

But anyway, that's all I'll say here. I'm tired and wanna go to bed.

Inactive Lumi out. Good luck on your app.

Edited by Ratio
Forgot to be polite <3
  • Agree 7
  • Funny 4
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 5
  • Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

When I rejoined the battalion I was immediately met with hostility by Cronis/Wren for being a legacy member, which put a bad taste in my mouth. I mean I wasn’t legacy and didn’t care because it was a virtual rank. Any discussion about the battalion was considered drama when most of the time it was a civil discussion. I quickly realized if I want to go anywhere in the battalion again I would just have to keep to myself and not discuss any fault/ideas to the battalion. Wren, you need to listen to your members of your battalion no matter of their rank or legacy status. You have tons of good NCOs and officers who are willing to help you but you make all your decisions by yourself or with the regimental commander without considering how they would feel. But overall after countless attempts to communicate and work with you, you did the exact opposite of what anyone told you unless they were Cronis. I came back to help the battalion since I put my heart and soul into it, but you clearly can’t understand and care more about legacies coming back and thinking they are going to do something malicious. 

Green Company

All I have to say is focus on Elite Corps and not Green Company, you put Grief in that position for a reason. Also, if you are doing a Green Company tryout follow the tryout and don’t skip a whole section and then pass everyone who was there basically. Elite Corps should have more members than Green Company. 

also let’s please keep this civil 

(Edit)  Wren if you do get Gree learn from your mistakes and communicate with people. You have a good thing going but be trustful. Good luck homie @Wren

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
2 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

When I rejoined the battalion I was immediately met with hostility by Cronis/Wren for being a legacy member, which put a bad taste in my mouth. I mean I wasn’t legacy and didn’t care because it was a virtual rank. Any discussion about the battalion was considered drama when most of the time it was a civil discussion. I quickly realized if I want to go anywhere in the battalion again I would just have to keep to myself and not discuss any fault/ideas to the battalion. Wren, you need to listen to your members of your battalion no matter of their rank or legacy status. You have tons of good NCOs and officers who are willing to help you but you make all your decisions by yourself or with the regimental commander without considering how they would feel. But overall after countless attempts to communicate and work with you, you did the exact opposite of what anyone told you unless they were Cronis. I came back to help the battalion since I put my heart and soul into it, but you clearly can’t understand and care more about legacies coming back and thinking they are going to do something malicious. 

Green Company

All I have to say is focus on Elite Corps and not Green Company, you put Grief in that position for a reason. Also, if you are doing a Green Company tryout follow the tryout and don’t skip a whole section and then pass everyone who was there basically. Elite Corps should have more members than Green Company. 

also let’s please keep this civil 

I just talked to wren about some of the stuff on this app because I am not within the battalion, alot of the stuff being posted is in response to a single action or the anecdotes given by those Wren has "Wronged" by doing his job. Some of the 41st officers and NCOs do not listen to certain rules, and some have even acted behind his back.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Damn 1.4K views in 2 hours shit you think Adam Sandler was applying for something. +1 overall was a good lad. Bring back the wall meme 

NEWS UPDATE: 

we just reached 3.4 k in 8 hours that most be a record. Alright back to you Tom

Edited by KillJoy
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 7

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I am now home from work and I am going to type out a SPICY -1

I will be the first to address this, I could honestly give NO FUCKS about my "rank" I am 23, I could care less about a virtual game rank.

What I care about is the PLAYER VOICE that synergy was founded on, being told "you no longer play you don't matter" is the scummiest thing I can see come out from this community, being here since the server was beta testing with error models and statueRP and becoming the servers first BCMD Fox.

I have been fully planning to come back to the server to play, I DO NOT care if I start at PVT or if I start as CPT. The reason why I would like to come back would be because of my friends and the 41st. The 41st is my battalion that I would call home and over 4 years of playing I have only ever left to become BCMD in CG.

I HAVE NOT returned to the server because from the changes, actions, and ways I see in the discord alone is gross. Recently Wren knocked legacies down to SGT. I voiced against it as SGT is a rank you can obtain from any battalion in the server in the matter of a day or two, my voice against it was because Wren was too scared or indecisive to fully remove legacy. I don't care if you support legacies or don't, his reasoning for his changes where simply because others where changing the legacies and instead of solving it himself he just did what everyone else was doing, I feel like personally from what I can tell is how he has made his first term like this. You have given at least 3-5 people who where below even Low NCO legacy, for someone hating legacies you seem to give the tag out a bunch. For legacies also being an issue, it seems from the log channels I can see with no channels, the most active members and officers you have are previous legacies.

Off the topic of legacies I will add on a recent matter in discord.

Recently I was voicing opinions on a vote that happened about getting new models, and another one that said to remove useless channels in the discord, you decided you did not enjoy legacy members putting in opinions but was fine with people outside of battalions deciding internal affairs and have yet only removed legacies to type let alone see any suggestion channels.

For me being "toxic" or "talking shit" I hardly have typed in that server, I just pop my head in from time to time to be a meme or to just spectate then close it. Recently, on the discussion of me being a furry, and members inside your battalion insulting me and saying things bad, have decided to just tell me alone to stop when I brought up some of the people liking anime https://gyazo.com/309dac3b74a059a9707215a3a47b0f55. You yourself where making fun of it saying "Imagine cosplaying as a dog (or wolf)"https://gyazo.com/9a7fcc13a5a808ff0f619d5905466aa3 Which is just insulting as you are a BCMD and should not be insulting someone like that joking or not.

Seeing the posts of RDM, Staff abuse and other shit like that makes me wish I could double -1

I'm sorry for this but I cant sit here and just watch people "shit" on legacies not realizing that those people are former and active players and are getting treated worse because they have put months and years of their life into Synergy and that the 41st I went through my playtime with went on to become some of the highest positions in the server.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Optimistic 2
12 minutes ago, Trig said:

I am now home from work and I am going to type out a SPICY -1

I will be the first to address this, I could honestly give NO FUCKS about my "rank" I am 23, I could care less about a virtual game rank.

What I care about is the PLAYER VOICE that synergy was founded on, being told "you no longer play you don't matter" is the scummiest thing I can see come out from this community, being here since the server was beta testing with error models and statueRP and becoming the servers first BCMD Fox.

I have been fully planning to come back to the server to play, I DO NOT care if I start at PVT or if I start as CPT. The reason why I would like to come back would be because of my friends and the 41st. The 41st is my battalion that I would call home and over 4 years of playing I have only ever left to become BCMD in CG.

I HAVE NOT returned to the server because from the changes, actions, and ways I see in the discord alone is gross. Recently Wren knocked legacies down to SGT. I voiced against it as SGT is a rank you can obtain from any battalion in the server in the matter of a day or two, my voice against it was because Wren was too scared or indecisive to fully remove legacy. I don't care if you support legacies or don't, his reasoning for his changes where simply because others where changing the legacies and instead of solving it himself he just did what everyone else was doing, I feel like personally from what I can tell is how he has made his first term like this. You have given at least 3-5 people who where below even Low NCO legacy, for someone hating legacies you seem to give the tag out a bunch. For legacies also being an issue, it seems from the log channels I can see with no channels, the most active members and officers you have are previous legacies.

Off the topic of legacies I will add on a recent matter in discord.

Recently I was voicing opinions on a vote that happened about getting new models, and another one that said to remove useless channels in the discord, you decided you did not enjoy legacy members putting in opinions but was fine with people outside of battalions deciding internal affairs and have yet only removed legacies to type let alone see any suggestion channels.

For me being "toxic" or "talking shit" I hardly have typed in that server, I just pop my head in from time to time to be a meme or to just spectate then close it. Recently, on the discussion of me being a furry, and members inside your battalion insulting me and saying things bad, have decided to just tell me alone to stop when I brought up some of the people liking anime https://gyazo.com/309dac3b74a059a9707215a3a47b0f55. You yourself where making fun of it saying "Imagine cosplaying as a dog (or wolf)"https://gyazo.com/9a7fcc13a5a808ff0f619d5905466aa3 Which is just insulting as you are a BCMD and should not be insulting someone like that joking or not.

Seeing the posts of RDM, Staff abuse and other shit like that makes me wish I could double -1

I'm sorry for this but I cant sit here and just watch people "shit" on legacies not realizing that those people are former and active players and are getting treated worse because they have put months and years of their life into Synergy and that the 41st I went through my playtime with went on to become some of the highest positions in the server.

I would like to see all context regarding these "insults" to you as a furry. I don't think 2 isolated messages give light to this situation. -EDIT
Wren gave me the whole conversation:
1st Screenshot
https://gyazo.com/c375415cf8834cefb1918f1f36b4a3fe
2nd Screenshot
https://gyazo.com/7f6715ecf3078388575b4bf40f294e2d
https://gyazo.com/f30a545cbc61fe02173163765a17b08f
You can see this is just meming, and was utterly harmless.

As far as legacy goes, the pressure legacy puts onto a bcmd is unreal, Ive been told to kill myself from them before, and was harassed by them throughout my term. Not to mention Im currently blacklisted for "destroying 41st" a blacklist written by Cloud/Grief, Grief having MRDM'd the moment egg got removed and cloud not being in the battalion when I was Gree.

Edited by Logicless
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Friendly 1

What's with all the spicy Commander apps recently. 

So I'm just going to simply +1 this application. I know you can't make everyone happy, and that's just a life lesson. However from what I, let me rephrase, from what I know, you are a good guy and care alot about the 41st. Also who hasn't gotten arrested for RDM on their BCMD+ job. I can list a few. But I don't want to delve deeper into this rabbit hole. 

So Wren you're doing a great job and I hope to see it continue. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

51w--dpglhL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Hello, I'm Doctor Party Pooper, but you can call me Dr. Pooper.

This message is just to remind everyone that we need to keep feedback to strict +1's and -1's. If you see some bullshit and want to say some dirty words to them, please do so in the private messages tab in Discord or here on the local forums. If you comment multiple times feel free to merge your messages so that you don't have 20 of the 52 comments on the application. Thanks!

• Agree 3
  • Funny 6
  • Optimistic 1

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

+1

Wren you might be a goofball but I think you've done a well enough job during your term. Everyone's a bit goofy from time to time because it is a game after all. 41st has been pretty active and I see you do stuff with them when you are online so you're doing good in my eyes.

This sums up how I feel reading over this application and responses. +1 from me.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

From the outside part of the problem i think he has done great work and at least know their members are not minges (i was here a years ago before, i know) so is from what i seen i will +1 this

Now this is a question to all, why is that whenever there's a Gree Application or Re application there's a civil war in them?

I remember my time in 104th there was some problems with some honoraries who went full "Powerplay" and tried their hardest at discredit or even remove some BCMDs, but idk why i feel the 41st "Legacy" is different, at least in the 104th it was somewhat fixed and talked about and thankfully most of the honoraries of the 104th calmed down and worked with the current and future BCMDs. But this 41st "Legacy" members seem to be less cooperative and more bloodthirsty.

I ask the Founders, directors and HA, is this the thing u want to see every time a 41st BCMD app appears in the forums? is this going to be a new normal for this community? At least personally for me, it shouldn't be.

If you're in the 41st and you start/contribute to an argument for who should be BCMD. You're shooting yourself in the foot and i'm surprised you haven't realized it since this isn't the first time you've done it.
Leave your opinion and drop the mic

• Agree 5
  • Funny 1

former: cadet,private,private first class, specialist,Sergeant,Staff Sergeant,Sergeant First Class,Master Sergeant,First Sergeant,Sergeant Major,Command Sergeant Major,Warrant Officer, Sergeant Major of the battalion, 2nd Lieutenant,Lieutenant,Captain,Major,Lieutenant Colonel,Colonel,Commander,Executive Officer,Battalion Commander,Regimental Commander,Marshal Commander,501st,212th,DU,21st,CG,RANCOR,104th,SOBDE,Jedi,Naval,41st,Event Job,Gamehelper,Gamemaster,Gamemaster Officer, Gamemaster Manager, Gamemaster Director, New Admin, Admin, Senior Admin, Veteran Admin,Head Admin, Director,Managment, Founder, Retired Founder, forum mod, forum admin,forum dev,Yoda,Mace WIndu

current: Versock

14 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

I don’t want to start drama but however I would like to say this:

1. The 41st has a report form on their TeamSpeak channel description, (and I would assume) in their discord too. If you had seen stuff like this in-game you thought wasn’t right, you should’ve used the form provided. I know not many players know this but it IS a thing, and most battalions have this for a reason.

2. Refer to this if you didn’t know about the form thing. You should’ve talked to the BCMD about the situation if you saw he wasn’t doing something right. If you take the issue to the BCMD that he, or ANYONE ELSE, is doing wrong, I’m positive it would be taken care of professionally. 

3. Your last resort would be his RCMD which is currently Cronis. If it was taken to him and other members of High Command, they would’ve removed him from his BCMD position if it was deemed fit to do so. However it seems none of the members explaining the issue on the app have done any of this, otherwise by now it could’ve been taken care of. 

As it seems now, it’s a massive witch-hunt to try and remove somebody from their position “last-minute” when it could’ve been done prior. It’s kinda like the whole Trump situation with him getting impeached AGAIN during his last week of presidency. Yes people fuck up here and there on one occasion but nobody ever said there’s no room for improvement. 

Im just another outsider who’s never been in 41st but in my direct opinion he’s still done good things for 41st and he improves on his mistakes.

41st Feedback Form - 41st Feedback Form (google.com)
41st Officer Report Form - 41st Officer Report Form (google.com)

Aye I'm in 212th!

+1 He is doing good at his job and while he does have some problems that people have pointed out. Overall he has helped the battalion more than he has hurt it I however do hope that Wren will take the feedback into consideration and try to improve upon what people brought up here

• Agree 1

Current: GM ARC SSG | Former CG CMD & Stone

spacer.png

Alright wow this is what i live to see on the forums first off something to break the tension :Pepega:

spacer.png

Secondly Lmao its only game why you have to be mad 
434b6a6a663cee050a29db29f972c034.png

Also some people man 
4sgyan.png

Alright memes aside tho, Wren you have done good and bad things during this term in my eyes. Yes things can get a little out of control from time to time but its a game so try to have some fun but just don't go to crazy. Secondly the overall activity from the 41st has improved greatly then what it has been in the past year or so, along with overall presence of Gree being felt on the server. 

Yes wren may have done some things wrong, we all do we are all humans. However, wren is attempting to put the battalion in the right place that he believes, he has officers who can provide direct feedback and help out when he needs it, he has done one great job of being active in game and making his presence known. He is attempting his best to lay down the foundation for the battalion to do well in the future and is trying the best with what he has been given. If you are going to rip on someone for trying then by all means you must have a smooth brain. It seems that there is a lot of a Certain group of people who are all apart of a certain time frame that don't agree. Overall +1
"hE iS cHaNgINg ThInGs, hE tOuChEd mY lEgAcY, hE iSn'T liStEninG tO oLd MeMbErS Image result for spongemock

Edited by Dennis
  • Funny 12
  • Winner 3
  • Confused 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 hour ago, Daytona211 said:

If you're in the 41st and you start/contribute tan argument for who should be BCMD. You're shooting yourself in the foot and i'm surprised you haven't realized it since this isn't the first time you've done it.
Leave your opinion and drop the mic

@Daytona211I'm glad someone said it

This is my only response. If you have any thing you would like to say please message me

Honestly, as a community we need to respect each others opinions but if you are gonna say something think before you post. Doesn't matter if it's a +1 or -1 don't nit pick on the smallest thing. Just because someone +1'd  or -1'd doesn't mean you should respond and go off on them. It's childish and immature something I learned back in 2017 and has made me change for the better. 

@Xeight @Grief @Trig I'm gonna be 100% with you stop being retard. Most of you guys are older than me and you guys like act you are 12 years old. Since I rejoined Synergy Egg, Cloud, Unkindled, and I literally had to treat you guys like children so Wren could actually have a good term since we heard he didn't have a good start. I really don't know what your intentions are but I came back to help the battalion and not throw it back under the bus like we did in 2017.  I might disagree with most of the stuff Wren does but that does not give you the right a outright asshole in discord or on the forums. Leave your -1 or whatever and get over with it. The people like Unkindled, Egg, Casual, Cloud, I are some of the few guys who came back who care about the battalion and spoke with Wren about issues. All I am gonna say it's funny how all legacies get arranged with the ones being stupid. Well that's the world we live in so. 

@Logicless For the love of god stop trying to act as some kind of saint when it comes to your responses. 

I know I am gonna get a lot of hate from both sides, but c'mon on just play the game and respect each others opinions.

(EDIT) Forgot to add I'm pretty sure the higher officers and ncos went Cronis and nothing came out of it. I don't know what for sure he said to them but I wanted to stay out of that mess

(Edit) Wren all I want is that you work with us, I appreciate what you do for the battalion but please 

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 6
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 3

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

lol all these legacies are salty

heads up headasses: you guys are the reason the rule got changed. The mass downvoting is only justifiying the reasoning of not giving you idiots the ranks you had before. 

As for the application, +1. 41st was kinda cringe but I've seen it get a lot better since you took over. I'm confident you can continue to make the battalion grow.

• Agree 6
  • Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

+1. I love you man. You believed in me back as a SGT of 21st and encouraged the 21st HC to give me CPT. I wouldn't be back here if it wasn't for you help <3

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Alright. Here comes another Legacy coming out of right field this time. 

1. Legacy ranks are not officially recognized by the server Founders. Therefore it isn't an ACTUAL thing. And what the BCMD chooses to do with said "not recognized" ranks is his decision. It changes every BCMD. Shit, my legacy in 41st has changed 3 separate times over the course of 4 BCMDs.

2. As for the staff stuff, well, oh well, so he isn't the best staff. Who cares. Half the people on this thread have either been demoted in staff for doing a not good enough job or have been removed. I was there for one of Wren's slip ups, and I will say it wasn't as bad as half of it is made out to be. (No I will not elaborate because this is a BCMD App not a Staff App)

3. A BCMD has the authority to do anything he wants with the battalion. That also means controlling the sub units. Now, as a current Subunit leader. I do hate when a BCMD tries to overstep what I do and shoo me away from the job they assigned me to do. It is shitty, won't deny that. But, it's HIS battalion. Not mine. Wren can technically do whatever he wants with it. 

4. I believe Wren's heart is in the right place. Wren, you just gotta be more active. I get IRL stuff but your presence should be seen more on Server. With that, I end my response.

+1

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Wren is a little :Pepega:. The lying, the minging, the questionable actions. Although, that doesn't make him a bad leader. In all honesty, I won't take away the few good things he's done with the larger wrongs and more tedious things that have been broadcasted, or shown against him. Now, he's a young lad and there's always room for improvement, he needs guidance, he needs actual peers that won't try to sink him with the littlest changes he makes.
In all honesty, The dudes who are actually -1'ing Wren are either butt hurt legacies or friends with the Big Nate, and I know Egg plans to run and I also plan to support him. Though if any of you actually cared for the 41st, you'd quit trying to sink this poor kid and help him. Your agenda and -1's are all hypocritical and all in favour of Egg becoming Gree once again, but once Egg leaves again, you'll all leave like before. Not this isn't shit talking Egg, he's a good friend and I love the dude, but the rest of you need to get your priorities straight.

Now in no means am I trying to put the Big Nate on blast, I'm putting the rest of you buffoons on blast. Wren, makes questionable calls and actions, but I've seen some of you do worse and have no repercussions for it. As I said, if you actually decided that you'd try and attempt to help Wren until a suitable replacement can run against him, and quit your bitching maybe you wouldn't have sour opinions on him. Though, even at that you never attempted to help him. 

For @WrenYou're a good kid, but you need to crack down on overall behaviour and the lying, cut the nonsense and don't get into trouble. Promote RP and be a leader, Don't try to cater to others peoples needs if they don't like it. Have fun but also know when to put your foot down. I will let you know that I plan to support Egg too, but I can support both applicants. Good luck. +1

The sad fact that you must guys are adults, going off a kid for removing legacies on a Gmod server makes it even better. Gee, some of you got banned for shit and a little AOS is all of a sudden a death sentence. :Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega:

Rank on a Gmod server let’s me have authority:pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh:

Edited by Tinovious
  • Funny 6
  • Winner 3

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

This shit is spicy, so spicy I actually had to try remember my password to log onto here just to make this thread. 

+1, although you gotta realise soon enough that if you're gonna be a leader, you gotta set the example and remain consistent with it. It'll help you in the real world. 

As a former young BCMD myself (14 when I was Shadow Company BCMD), I know it's a bit shit at times, but Tino hit the nail on the head by saying that instead of working against you, people should work with you, if they really cared about the 41st as much as they say they do.

Bringing back this belter of a meme for the homeboy big nate @Egg -- RESET THE CLOCK! 

ZomboMeme_11022021003005.jpg

Edited by Freck
  • Funny 8
  • Winner 1

British

+1 I know I haven’t been around for a bit but from my term to wrens then growth of the 41st was massive. Wren has done an amazing job in that department but behavior is a big deal. I believe wren can change. The 41st is no longer known as a meme battalion, and id like it to stay that way. Go get em tiger.

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

@Freck Hello my Brother, didn't know you were still around.

+1

Mistakes are a crucial way in order to develop and I believe, aside some of the comments being angled towards shit-posting, that if given a second chance that he will both develop and provide a stable, fun and committed battalion at the end of his second term.

It has been awhile since I've been around properly, however from past and experience and any present experience I've had with him a handful of the negatives are true. However, from the comments above it seems that these issues have been buried underground instead of communicated through relevant channels. If they already have, then I apologise for what I am saying now. You cannot expect improvement without feedback, as-long as the feedback is constructive and clear.  

Also directly to @Wren, if and when you receive feedback do not take it as an attack at your character, they simply wish for improvement. Not just for themselves or for yourself, but they are giving you feedback so you can better your battalion and the community. The reason I am pointing this out is I am aware at times you have taken feedback with a pinch of salt. 

All I wish to say, if you do obtain your second term. Learn from what has been said, not from myself but the community so you can promote your battalion in a golden light. I do believe you the capability and to be fair you got further than I did. Two week as Fox and I had to bail for personal reasons, however if I could go back I would. You have the possibility to do this, so do it.

- Void  

Edited by Dreck
  • Friendly 2

+1

It has been proven multiple times through many other commanders that there is ALWAYS room to improve. The 41st, to me, is in a transition period right now. Wren's first term was alright, and I believe that with PROPER help from other BCMD's and other officers, he can do a great job during his second term.

Not everyone gets it right on their first try, and to take away that he was a bad commander just from the fact that some things went wrong in his first term is childish. Wren is a good guy with good intentions for the 41st, and if accepted, I hope he will try to improve upon the not-so-good parts of his battalion.

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

The RDM Situation

let me give you guys a rundown on the RDM situation. @Crimson

Wren told me to come and fly a LAAT to Endor because he needed to go check on the outpost over there. But  while I was flying, Wren proceeded to give himself a LFS launcher and shoot at my LAAT for no reason while he was not cloaked and was on a ridge as Gree. I asked him why he was shooting at my LAAT which he responded by telling me that he doesn’t know what I'm talking about. I then started evading the rockets because he did continue to shoot at me after. After I had enough, I warped to Umbara to make this situation stop. He then proceeded to teleport to me and blew my LAAT. He then gave himself an RPS6 and missed to kill me multiple times while I was telling him to stop until he finally did kill me. After that, he respawned me and acted like nothing happened and the RAOS was called an hour later. Wren never stated that we were taking screenshots or on a patrol at any given time. This is what happen after all this like stated here :

6 hours ago, Xeight said:

My Demotion

I was demoted for accidently double promoting someone within the battalion. The person I promoted was said to have a small cooldown before his next rank up and I was never pinged or told about it by wren and accidentally promoted the person another rank higher. Soon after this I was demoted to the Rank of SGM and have been at that rank since I was demoted. I never got any warning or messages telling me to start doing more work, I only got told the reason AFTER  I was demoted and it was apparently because I wasn’t doing a lot of work. If I had a warning of some sort beforehand, I would have put in the work and proved myself but I never got the chance. It was honestly really cheap to demote me without a warning to tell me to do more work. I have spent so much hours working my way up in the battalion and proving myself just for me to make 1 small mistake and to see all the work I have done fall apart is honestly shocking to me because I have known you since you were Faie and you know how much work I have put into the battalion. And you never told me that the real reason for my demotion was the double promo, I hate that I was told the actual reason why by another officer instead of you. This proves another point.

Lack of communication 

For the time I was in the officer core, I have rarely heard feedback or things to work on from you, I had to go to you to show me how to be a good officer and you barely told me anything, As a BCMD, I believe that you should be working really closely with your officers which you never do. If you can’t communicate with your officers, I don’t think you deserve the rank of BCMD. Secondly, while I was an officer, I was the only “new member” that was an officer because you don’t promote people past SNCO and you said on your app that you will rebuild the officer core, well maybe putting new people into it would be a good start because new people= new ideas. And if you are going to demote someone, please talk to your officers before doing so, because from what I have heard, most of them didn’t agree on my demotion.

These are the three main points, there are a lot more things to talk about but they are all related to staff abuse. 

I respect you a lot because I have seen all the work you have put into the battalion but I am at the point where I have held myself back too much because I hate being the guy that snitch but I had to do it

So this will be a -1 for me.

-John

Edited by NQC
signed
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 4
  • Pay Respect 1

Former:   41st 2ndLT  John , Havoc Squad Acid,  2ndAC SUPO John  Current: Delta 6-2 Pvt Scorch

OIP.y6OKZid8MhDEinZGHWT6MwHaHa?w=179&h=1

3 hours ago, Tinovious said:

Wren is a little :Pepega:. The lying, the minging, the questionable actions. Although, that doesn't make him a bad leader. In all honesty, I won't take away the few good things he's done with the larger wrongs and more tedious things that have been broadcasted, or shown against him. Now, he's a young lad and there's always room for improvement, he needs guidance, he needs actual peers that won't try to sink him with the littlest changes he makes.
In all honesty, The dudes who are actually -1'ing Wren are either butt hurt legacies or friends with the Big Nate, and I know Egg plans to run and I also plan to support him. Though if any of you actually cared for the 41st, you'd quit trying to sink this poor kid and help him. Your agenda and -1's are all hypocritical and all in favour of Egg becoming Gree once again, but once Egg leaves again, you'll all leave like before. Not this isn't shit talking Egg, he's a good friend and I love the dude, but the rest of you need to get your priorities straight.

Now in no means am I trying to put the Big Nate on blast, I'm putting the rest of you buffoons on blast. Wren, makes questionable calls and actions, but I've seen some of you do worse and have no repercussions for it. As I said, if you actually decided that you'd try and attempt to help Wren until a suitable replacement can run against him, and quit your bitching maybe you wouldn't have sour opinions on him. Though, even at that you never attempted to help him. 

For @WrenYou're a good kid, but you need to crack down on overall behaviour and the lying, cut the nonsense and don't get into trouble. Promote RP and be a leader, Don't try to cater to others peoples needs if they don't like it. Have fun but also know when to put your foot down. I will let you know that I plan to support Egg too, but I can support both applicants. Good luck. +1

The sad fact that you must guys are adults, going off a kid for removing legacies on a Gmod server makes it even better. Gee, some of you got banned for shit and a little AOS is all of a sudden a death sentence. :Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega::Pepega:

Rank on a Gmod server let’s me have authority:pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh:

+1 100%, Tino said it best!

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

From the week I've been around and im the 41st, activity has been pretty shit, from most people out with a few sergeants who can feel comfortable in a channel by themselves. Even in this inactivity Wren is one of the most, but that doesn't sat much. Also in the time of me joining the battalion there seemed to be a bit of tension between easily distinguishable group within the battalion, however nothing has really come of it due to the lack of activity.

Wren's staff minging seems incredibly isolated, I've participated in it on more than one occasion and had a blast. The way Wren minges follows the guidelines Joah used to allow staff minging, the idea of it being ok behind closed doors. 

Without a doubt Wren could handle internal affairs way better. But I find it understandable the way he's acted considering how intimidating it must be for a 41st BCMD to have Egg join back along with a good few others. Obviously these guys are pretty chill but I think it makes sense for Wren to be polarised and acting brash.

Keep in mind my observations come within a week of however long BCMD terms are. 

I don't have much to say about Wren other than that he's a great lad.

wren could do really well, I think he just needs to hunker down, focus and have a team effort of bringing numbers up without jeopardising behavior.

Good luck.

Edit: am I kind of concerned -1ing this will halt my progression in the 41st? Yeah but that's kinda part of the problem. So throughout the week I've seen some dumb stuff and ways of handling stuff. There has been a good bit of demonising 'Odinsons' within the 41st,  even I was affected and hated them for a minute before sorting myself out. Wren lacks confidence to a fault. This kinda makes him vulnerable to those who are confident sweet talkers. And all the other stuff people have said before and after me is pretty valid. Wrote on phone I apologise if incoherent. Wren is a nice lad but I don't think this is it. -1

Edited by BigZach
Adding some more shit
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

there have been numerous encounters involving you or your battalion basically attempting to or RDMing/Mistreating BH’s for no reason. I would figure at this point it would change but it hasn’t and I personally haven’t seen any attempt from you to fix those issues. I also find many incompetences when you handle serious situation whether it’s a staff issue or a RP/in game issue. I figured that over time while you would be Gree you would fix those issues and gain good leadership qualities but I haven’t seen much from you or the battalions end. It reflects poorly on your leadership qualities and your competence to run a battalion. Don’t take it personally or the wrong way Wren I wish you the best of luck.

• Agree 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

I was gonna go on a tirade about X and Y but I feel like that dead horse has now become Burgers.

Wren has done a good job and had a reasonable level of activity. He has done some goofy thing in staff but staff and clone are different things. Me and Ratio almost had strange relationship when I was a Geosian Queen for an event but I aint trying to lay eggs in him (yet). He is a capable leader and has surrounded himself with a good team of advisors. 

Done good

Doing good

Be good

+1

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

12 hours ago, Ket said:

I believe you might be the biggest lickass I've ever seen. Sorry to put it bluntly, but whatever issue someone you used to work with has, your opinion changes based on what issue they have. You also fail to actually give attention to new members, saying hello to legacy members while ignoring a number of new guys who join. You also argue in which your opinion has no validity and act based on how others act. If everyone else would've gave a +1 you would've been right up their alley. 

I have never ignored anyone new whether in 41st or any other branch/battalion. Sorry that i wann talk with people that i know and we have common ground for discussions. 

Another thing is calling me a hypocrite, listening to people who have more years of experience than me in swrp and leadership. Sorry for supporting logical decisions than make sense, instead of like other people going with whatever floats twrens boat as long as i get promotion and priviliges. 

I am not voting just so egg or whoever gets gree. I want 41st to be chill and fun to play battalion. I dont want everytime i go in discord or ts to read or listen drama and stupid people. 

• Disagree 1
15 hours ago, Marvel said:

+1

:FeelsWeirdMan:

Any who Wren I think you have had your ups and downs, but I think you have done a good job. I respect you for taking charge against legacy, cause believe me they like to start shit sometimes. I think you just need to fix some qualities like taking advice, and you’ll be fine. Just keep level headed all the time, and you’ll get through it

As a 41st legacy member I will not be hoping on the train.

Also to add on cause I kinda hurried to write this. 

Wren you have a lot of people that you can talk to, as well as to help you out. Don’t be afraid to say something, and risk things not being done. 

As well as for the lying you just gotta try and be honest, believe me I have done my share of lying, and it doesn’t help. Just try and be honest with yourself as well as with others, and things will work out in the end.

To touch on legacy. Honestly do what you you see fit with them. We have this because of the things we did to help in the past, and if they act up and start being children, and you can remove that legacy, or trying to start shit. Legacy are suppose to be like people who give advice, and help when needed. Not babies to whine 24/7. 

+1 

Edited by Pythin
Added more
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

19 hours ago, Trig said:

"you no longer play you don't matter"

Aight, two things.

First, why should someone who does not play on the server, does not have experience with the battalions presently, or any involvement in how things work with said battalion, get the ability to decide what happens with it? That's like me going into Sam's Club despite not working there for almost 3 years and telling the store manager who to fire, hire, demote, promote, and all that jazz. If I did that, I'd be laughed at, called an idiot, and told that my input doesn't matter. 

2ndly, who gives an honest fuck what anyone did in the past. The past is there to learn from, not to control the present and future. Anyone who knows a lick of leadership knows that the future is the most important direction, and should always head forwards. The present only exists to prepare for the future. The past should be used for info and data, and nothing else. Anyone who lets the past control the future are the same types of people who let one bad experience of eating Taco Bell turn them away from all delicious Mexican food. 

Legacies exist to remind you of the past. That is it. You can ASK them to do other things, if you wish, but a Legacy's power should end the second they leave the CMD/BCMD seat. Legacy is like a badge of honor. You don't get power from a badge of honor, you get recognition for your deeds of the past, and that is the only thing it should ever be.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 9

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

16 hours ago, NQC said:

My Demotion

I was demoted for accidently double promoting someone within the battalion. The person I promoted was said to have a small cooldown before his next rank up and I was never pinged or told about it by wren and accidentally promoted the person another rank higher. Soon after this I was demoted to the Rank of SGM and have been at that rank since I was demoted. I never got any warning or messages telling me to start doing more work, I only got told the reason AFTER  I was demoted and it was apparently because I wasn’t doing a lot of work. If I had a warning of some sort beforehand, I would have put in the work and proved myself but I never got the chance. It was honestly really cheap to demote me without a warning to tell me to do more work. I have spent so much hours working my way up in the battalion and proving myself just for me to make 1 small mistake and to see all the work I have done fall apart is honestly shocking to me because I have known you since you were Faie and you know how much work I have put into the battalion. And you never told me that the real reason for my demotion was the double promo, I hate that I was told the actual reason why by another officer instead of you. This proves another point.

You were demoted for that and another reason, You were meming and being mingey which is not my values within my officer core, I did this after speaking to my Commanders within a Commanders meeting regarding this and I pulled you to a channel and i had sixta to assist not do it for me. It was also a SNCO Promotion (Promotion to 1SG then to SGM the next day which SNCO promotions need to wait a bit longer than usual)  As well as this we gave you a lot more chances to improve and a lot of warnings to be more engaged and get stuff done.
Note - Got permission to post this from Directors

Edited by Wren
Adding a Note
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 5

Aye I'm in 212th!

Wow ain’t this just a hot take eh? Well I guess a Centurion is on leave from the front lines for retraining (ie school is a bitch). Anyways, believe it or not, I won’t be stating names, but some 41st actually came to ME with the whole John issue and yeah while that’s pretty bad, starting a civil war ain’t the way to cut it. I don’t agree with Wrens actions, and whenever I see him minging on Gree I usually put him in his place. But overall it’s a game, and it’s okay to mess around every now and again. I may be known as Major Hardass in my own battalion for my strict discipline and standards. But overall it’s a game we take the time out of our day to enjoy. And this game has transformed into a community. A community with little sub branches (battalions) that certain people (BCMD’s) are put in charge of to make sure they not only fit with the rest of the community, but also have a sense of family with each other. From what it seems like to me at least. Wren has failed to make it seem that way with the obvious disgruntlement of legacy and other 41st members. I’m with marvel and legacy do be dumb. But legacy to some is a sense of accomplishment and pride for what they’ve did for whatever branch of this community they’ve dedicated immense time and energy towards to earn that legacy. Does that mean legacy should get an immense say in the battalion? No, they should be advisors and nothing more. Me being a previous Fox doesn’t mean I can tell the current Fox what to do, I can give him my advise and argue why his decision is dumb, but I can’t MAKE him do anything cause it’s his choice. IMO to go for BCMD you should have the full support of your battalion, as you are the one they’re going to look up to for guidance. They’re gonna come to you for issues they’re experiencing because they feel they can trust you as their leader. And if your battalion doesn’t feel that way? Then you shouldn’t be BCMD IMO.

Am I gonna minus one Wren? Yes. Is it because of what he’s done? No. It is simply because I will stand by my belief that a BCMD should have the full support of his battalion. Which right now with this whole civil war bs he clearly does not. Whether they be legacy or not. Honestly we have a Commander report system for a reason. Makes you look less dumb. 

-Stay Incredibilies!

Centurion

Edited by Centurion
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

image0.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of everything you've done in 41st, but I think you can do good things.
Looking at this thread you are very divisive in your battalion. So you got 2 options.
1. Cave in to them and reverse changes you believe help the battalion because they don't like them.
2. Keep doing what you're doing.
There's some legitimate constructive criticism in this thread, a lot of it is biased garbage that I'd ignore. Look through it and see where you can improve.

+1 for now, best of luck.

Also, people need to bring shit up to the appropriate people instead of instigating drama on the forums on applications. 

• Agree 4
  • Funny 3
  • Winner 4

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

around 4.5k views is just crazy is the top most view commander posts. I am going to 1+ i don't play on the server anymore but from what is seen when i did you are a good Gree and you was one of the most active in the 41st. You are super SUS sometimes but best of luck. 

Edited by Deathtiger
Adding Something
  • Friendly 1

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe&#39;s Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

Due to unfortunate events I will have to swap to a -1.

I feel like demoting your officer corps is setting yourself up for failure.

You now just basically made people lose your trust. 

I hope you find ways to duct tape whatever you have left.

Edited by Buzz
Do I even need to?
  • Agree 2

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 Bring back the odinson 41st. Bring back Egg.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

*sigh*
I will +1 you Wren
In light of the many things you choose to do and not do, I still think your a good kid with the right intentions.

But there are many things you need to improve on. If you would like to know them you may contact me if you even still talk to me anymore. But I will continue to say this, if you continue your ways, it will not look good for you. I promise you.

If anyone would like to know my thoughts feel free to message me.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Optimistic 1

spacer.png

Never really knew wren but it didn't take long for him to kill the game for me. After a little while of coming back to the server, i applied for the MEDL Position and was accepted. Due to work and training, i had to take an LOA. While on the LOA, without warning, without a message, i was removed from MEDL. The only reason i found out was because i was opening the MED roster for a training and saw i was no longer the MEDL.  

Second instance: Recently I took a nasty blow to the head and haven't been able to sit in front of a screen for more than a minute or two. While on my LOA, Wren released this statement.
"Today I’m announcing something which has been in the works for some time, but has recently been moved up. After communicating with remaining commanders, we’ve decided to commence the officer wipe now. Tomorrow on Friday, February 12, all officers will be reset. Officers from the rank of 2ndLT-CPT will become 2ndLT."

Completely reasonable thing to be demoted with an officer wipe, but I was bumped down to CSM. Wren, assuming I wouldn't read the announcement, scrambled to come up with why, and who determined this demotion. My assumption is he still sees anyone from Egg's 41st group is an issue, as he treated us all as such. 

Its painful to see the battalion I loved and spent so much time growing in be torn to pieces by this man. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 1

Alright, I have now sat back and watched this battalion for a while now internally, And sheesh i have to say- I do not think its at the best its ever been, im gonna have to say its very much from that.

I just see mass toxicity through the battalion now, its full of drama, and far out I dont think you have the ability to have faith in your own decisions unfortunately. I do not see you has a sufficient leader, or a sufficient role model unfortunately.

YES i have fun in the battalion, but this is simply because of the people I go off and roleplay with, so more specifically i have fun with others more than our own battalion.

I believe new trainings implemented to achieve the officer ranks is also not the best- but thats because i rather experience than a training, so i very much rather to utilize all NCO ranks and promote when ready rather than hoping they listen to a training, which most dont. But you need to understand, This opinion is simply because we have 2 different styles of leading a battalion.

You seem like an alright bloke from the times we have chatted, but i do believe someone with a bit more confidence and experience should step up

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
6 hours ago, Porgs said:

Never really knew wren but it didn't take long for him to kill the game for me. After a little while of coming back to the server, i applied for the MEDL Position and was accepted. Due to work and training, i had to take an LOA. While on the LOA, without warning, without a message, i was removed from MEDL. The only reason i found out was because i was opening the MED roster for a training and saw i was no longer the MEDL.  

Second instance: Recently I took a nasty blow to the head and haven't been able to sit in front of a screen for more than a minute or two. While on my LOA, Wren released this statement.
"Today I’m announcing something which has been in the works for some time, but has recently been moved up. After communicating with remaining commanders, we’ve decided to commence the officer wipe now. Tomorrow on Friday, February 12, all officers will be reset. Officers from the rank of 2ndLT-CPT will become 2ndLT."

Completely reasonable thing to be demoted with an officer wipe, but I was bumped down to CSM. Wren, assuming I wouldn't read the announcement, scrambled to come up with why, and who determined this demotion. My assumption is he still sees anyone from Egg's 41st group is an issue, as he treated us all as such. 

Its painful to see the battalion I loved and spent so much time growing in be torn to pieces by this man. 

Because of this and the officer wipe imma have to -1

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Just letting yall know now, I am not a legacy and I do not care about legacy ranks that much. To be honest legacies should have been reevaluated a while ago.

I am going to be honest, I have been on the fence about Wren for a while now, I had thought that he would be a great Gree and all he needed was some time. But honestly after being around here for the last month or so of his term I have discovered it to be drama filled and honestly some what of a headache for me. Some of my opinions on wren have been stated above by some nice individuals like cloud for example, who I would say has some decency rather than some other clowns who have been rude with their own. I have been a little fearful of -1'ing because I would have my opinion thrown out the window because everyone on this post is like "LEGACY MAD BECAUSE RANK REMOVED" which for some of us that isn't the case. Now onto some of my points on why I changed my opinion from a +1 to a -1.

I completely disagree with the officer wipe, I see it as pointless and also some what targeted. If you really wanted to start everything at a fresh start then just wipe the whole battalion. You have been having issues with NCO's not doing their jobs, who are just making intel members like myself add more rank slots. I have also felt a little hurt when you kicked out all of the retired individuals, some of which like myself wanted to stay within the discord to just talk and see how the battalion is doing(reminder, retired is not legacy, it existed for those who stayed in the discord). I believe the retired tag would bring some life to the discord as from what I have heard from those who are still within the battalion, the discord seems a little dead, but of course that is my opinion on that. Other than that though, I believe the rest that I would like to comment on has already been addressed.

Overall, the battalion should be wiped, there is already enough drama that follows it and I believe it should be reworked. Keep in mind, I am not one of the rank jockeys who cries about how he didn't get sent up to -insert rank here-. And again, I am not a legacy in this battalion, for the love of god please stop throwing away all opinions because you believe everyone who has a different opinion than you is just some dude who was legacy that lost his rank in some stupid roleplay server. 

Edited by Casual
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

The guy who was second command of two removed battalions

Now star trek rper

I dont wanna start drama but, demoting an entire officer corps right after apps open is scummy for more than one reason, example - if you get denied theres now a shit ton of 2ndLT's and only one person able to go for the position. That just doesnt sit right with me internally.

coupled with the fact people are shooting up through ranks, and instead of working with the old members who came back to help, you utterly disregarded them which in and of itself is fine because at the end of the day its your battalion but demoting people and essentially getting rid of competition and poor attitude to criticism is just not warranted.

All the drama and issues that happen within the battalion during your term have been handled very poorly from an outside looking in perspective. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was