Mitchell's Rancor BCMD Application

Mitchell

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Mitchell

RP Name: Executive Officer Alpha-78 Valiant

RP Rank: XO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59607690

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Rancor

Experience:

Instead of explaining all my positions, I’ll list them out here, If you want specifics on what I did in those positions ask below.

104th: CMD, REGL, ARCL.

327th: XO, ARCL, REGL.

Null: Mereel (2x), Ordo.

Rancor: Valiant (2x) | Current XO.
21st: 2Lt / Keller. (Set up plan for battalion rework and timeline.

Jedi: Jedi General (2x I think I got senior general the first time around but I don’t remember), Sentinel Gate Keeper (2x)
CIS: Grievous, helped present ideas back when I was director.

Staff: Former GMC, TRM, Director, and current GMM.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe I should become a BCMD due to my experience, and my ability to lead.

First off, experience, I have been in more command positions than I care to recount. Been an XO 3 separate times, for 327th Null and now Rancor. As well as being a commander in 104th and in Rancor the first time I was there.

Beyond my experience, I have been the primary agent in trying to push Rancor towards improvement over the last few weeks, while our numbers have dropped. This is something I already have plans on addressing and are setting into motion. This includes:

Co-Making our current Alpha Designations.

Pushing for changes in our command structure to allow more opportunities for troopers to become commander outside of the lore jobs.

Drafting plans to increase interaction within the battalion and make sure it's fun for everyone to be in.

Creating the discipline team and reworking battalion rules and regulations.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Rancor were responsible for the training of troopers on Kamino along with the other bounty hunters hired, known as the Cuy'Val Dar. They had 3 confirmed commanders, Blitz, Colt, and Havoc. The Alpha Class ARCs are attached to Rancor on server, the Alpha ARCs were created after the failure of the Nulls, and were described as pure Jango by Darman. They are lead by a fan fiction Alpha Arc (Valiant) on server. But are most well known for Alpha-77 Fordo and Alpha-17.

Availability: My schedule as of late has been incredibly hectic. With me being in season and currently in college and being swamped with tests / assignments lately. I am normally on from 8PM-12AM EST on most week days, and are on most of the day on the week ends. I am not always active in game because of school work, but I am there for events and am active in TS.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have been in this community for over 3 years and my current playtime is 6211:53:41

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

1. Activity: Currently, our battalion activity has dipped quite a bit. I obviously want to have an active battalion; I plan on doing this by promoting recruitment for all ranks until we have a healthy income of new recruits. At which point, we shall switch gears to focus on player retention. This includes things such as: having fun activities outside of events like game nights or other similar things, pinging discord for events more often. Etc.

2. ARC Trainings: I have already made ARC trainings to be weekly again, as we need to increase the amount that we host so that we can get more ARC troopers and more enlisted into NCO ranks. I think ARC trainings are at a level of difficulty that is acceptable to me.

3. Extra shit: Currently, Alpha designations are on hold until the battalion improves to a more acceptable level. Once they resume, they shall be hosted regularly with fine tuning being made as time goes on. 

4. Alpha ARC: I want alpha to maintain it’s position as a desirable position within the battalion. This will be done by making sure the squad is mantaining its standards and possibly reworking the way that we get members into the squad.

5. Commanders: Due to recent events, we only have 1 commander left. As such, I will need to find new commanders in order to help with ARC trainings and other tasks.

6. Officer Core: Currently, we only have 1 JO and no other officers due to a mass exodus. I have plans to address this but these will be talked about in private. I believe the way to address this will be a similar way to battalion numbers as a whole but I have specific ideas for each member of the battalion.

There are some other things I have left out, but those don't all need to be listed and are more based off of how things go with my current points.
Any questions ask below.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Mitchell
Better formatting.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Forum Admin

+1, done some great stuff for rancor

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management

+1 but only if I get my ARC training back

All jokes aside you’d seem like you’d do fine in the position. Rancor could use a little push tho so I hope you’re prepared for that.

good luck

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I have one question, So there has been a mass amount of people leaving Rancor, how do you plan on getting more people back into the battalion, as well, im not going to name who told me, but i was also told that you were one of the reasons that they left, so overall i'd just like some insight on whats going on and how its going to be fixed

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

I don't mean this personally, but twice I've been in Alpha/Rancor under you respectively, and both of those times people have faded away. I spent four days as a commander while you were Commander, then eventually XO and during those four days, nothing was ran by anybody besides you and the BCMD while you had about 6 senior officers more than willing to help, who you often refer to as "incompetent." 

You keep a small circle of people you discuss things with, and with such a wide stretching battalion like Rancor that can be incredibly critical in a negative way. You lash out at the entire battalion after an event for disdain for something happening, and call the entirety of the battalion retards whilst you actively complain and do the same thing, pulling people aside and referring to them as your bitch to establish dominance in such a silly way because you have a flow of influence. 

Everything in the last two months that has changed to alleviate the officer corps of any stress has been reverted without anybody besides yourself and maybe two others discussing the changes, I can understand the fact that you're in charge, but keeping to yourself and your small circle of your "fellow competent individuals" is incredibly telling of you and your leadership decisions. I may not be the smartest person but I know to use the resources I have to make the right decisions, and include people I respect within those decisions, because at the end of the day they're the ones hosting those trainings.

You always point towards your TS avatar as having everybody on a leash, it's sorta gross.

• Informative 3
47 minutes ago, Piff said:

I have one question, So there has been a mass amount of people leaving Rancor, how do you plan on getting more people back into the battalion, as well, im not going to name who told me, but i was also told that you were one of the reasons that they left, so overall i'd just like some insight on whats going on and how its going to be fixed

Hey Piff, so to answer your first question,  I don't know the exact reasons why people have left. As my policy is that if they wish to leave they may do so no questions asked.

My current plans are, of course, to improve our recruitment rates to replenish our numbers and work our way back up into a healthy place.
I am already getting set on making ARC trainings be weekly so we can produce more ARC troopers and hopefully get more Rancor NCOs into the battalion, from there we weed out those who aren't as quality for officer positions and slowly work our way up to the top.
If people leave because of me and do not bring up any faults they may have with me, there is literally 0 I can do about that as communication needs to take place between both parties in order for things to be addressed and fixed.
Once numbers are up, I'm going to make sure the people in the battalion have both a serious and fun environment to be in. This will help our player retention overall and most stuff from here is mostly reactionary to any issues that may occur.
If I had to guess, it would be because the last 2 weeks our command and officers have not been the most active, I got swamped with school and didn't stick to enforcing stuff as I probably should of.

Anything more than this I can't go into more detail, as I do not wish to start drama nor speculate any more explanations to the question of why certain members are leaving.

"I don't mean this personally, but twice I've been in Alpha/Rancor under you respectively, and both of those times people have faded away. I spent four days as a commander while you were Commander, then eventually XO and during those four days, nothing was ran by anybody besides you and the BCMD while you had about 6 senior officers more than willing to help, who you often refer to as "incompetent." 

You keep a small circle of people you discuss things with, and with such a wide stretching battalion like Rancor that can be incredibly critical in a negative way. You lash out at the entire battalion after an event for disdain for something happening, and call the entirety of the battalion retards whilst you actively complain and do the same thing, pulling people aside and referring to them as your bitch to establish dominance in such a silly way because you have a flow of influence. 

Everything in the last two months that has changed to alleviate the officer corps of any stress has been reverted without anybody besides yourself and maybe two others discussing the changes, I can understand the fact that you're in charge, but keeping to yourself and your small circle of your "fellow competent individuals" is incredibly telling of you and your leadership decisions. I may not be the smartest person but I know to use the resources I have to make the right decisions, and include people I respect within those decisions, because at the end of the day they're the ones hosting those trainings.

You always point towards your TS avatar as having everybody on a leash, it's sorta gross.

-1" @LittleSpice

Okay, so to address some of the things in this to provide more context so others can understand certain things:
Yes I did refer to certain officers as incompetent. And I had my reasons for doing so, I provide criticism to certain people when needed. I apologize if that it did not come off like that, as ultimately I do it so people can improve, unfortunately it does come off like shit talk sometimes and I unfortunately don't do the best job at times at making sure people understand.

"You keep a small circle of people you discuss things with, and with such a wide stretching battalion like Rancor that can be incredibly critical in a negative way. You lash out at the entire battalion after an event for disdain for something happening, and call the entirety of the battalion retards whilst you actively complain and do the same thing, pulling people aside and referring to them as your bitch to establish dominance in such a silly way because you have a flow of influence."

For the majority of the things we wished to do, it was only really meant for certain people to take part in. Most of the plans for the battalion I discussed with Xiao directly as he was the main person I'd be working with in getting these set in motion. My ultimate plan was to encourage Senior Officers to get more involved with ARC trainings so the commanders can do their job in running the battalion, and eventually work into getting Senior Officers into more leadership positions.

Yes, I did call people retarded. However, it wasn't towards the whole battalion. It was towards certain individuals whom I received a report about being dumb during a certain GMs events out of spite. Which is something that needs to be stopped immediately.  Yes, I had been toxic in TS lately and I understand the hypocrisy there. I also stated in the meeting that once things get out of TS and into game, it becomes a problem which is why I was mad. I won't be going into specifics regarding talks with individuals vs the whole battalion as that was private talks and taking them to the forums will only cause drama.

The last point where I call people "my bitch" is odd cause I don't remember really saying that to anyone...if I did it was most definitely in a joking manner. If you can provide an instance where I did that it would be appreciated as again, I can't remember that happening.

"Everything in the last two months that has changed to alleviate the officer corps of any stress has been reverted without anybody besides yourself and maybe two others discussing the changes, I can understand the fact that you're in charge, but keeping to yourself and your small circle of your "fellow competent individuals" is incredibly telling of you and your leadership decisions. I may not be the smartest person but I know to use the resources I have to make the right decisions, and include people I respect within those decisions, because at the end of the day they're the ones hosting those trainings."

So, the changes in the last 2 months to the officer corps that I did was allow them to host ARC trainings and get access to our training document. That's it. Everything else stayed the same and I myself did not change anything in that regard.
The reason changes were kept to a small group was simply because only a small group has access to the full information about the battalion and are able to make these changes.
I believe you are referring to not being in the know about Malore getting commander. I can understand that as a commander not being involved in the discussion of others getting commander, but Malore getting commander was something already discussed and ready. And the majority of things we did was stuff we already planned. I should of informed you of the current course of action and I do apologize for that.

And on one final note: "You always point towards your TS avatar as having everybody on a leash, it's sorta gross."
No, I don't point to it as "having everybody on a leash" I use it as a joke to the amount of things I have to take care of. Everyone I have on there knows its a joke.

(This is addressing claims and providing context so everyone can get a clearer picture. Not meant to incite an argument nor cause drama.)

Edited by Mitchell
Format.
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

I'm gonna be totally honest, You're immature. You call names and start arguments. You are petty and rude. 

Someone brings a complaint to your attention, and your response is "You're just mad..." Not BCMD worthy. Not Officer Worthy. I don't care what job you were on, you need to conduct yourself with professionalism and thats not it chief. You, and the people you choose to surround yourself with, need to be better.

Edited by Logic
  • Funny 3
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

31 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Pertaining to Malore getting Commander, I know he deserves it more than anybody, I respect the decision wholeheartedly and love him, my griefs with being uninvolved is to those who hosted the trainings not having say in how often or when the trainings are hosted. I hosted plenty of trainings during my time as LTCOL and when it got changed back I was nowhere in the discussion for removing offweeks.

Yes, I did call people retarded. However, it wasn't towards the whole battalion. It was towards certain individuals whom I received a report about being dumb during a certain GMs events out of spite. Which is something that needs to be stopped immediately.  Yes, I had been toxic in TS lately and I understand the hypocrisy there. I also stated in the meeting that once things get out of TS and into game, it becomes a problem which is why I was mad. I won't be going into specifics regarding talks with individuals vs the whole battalion as that was private talks and taking them to the forums will only cause drama.

I don't understand how to "Avoid drama" you address the entire battalion as retarted and do not go into detail into who or what happened towards them instead of pulling the entire battalion to address it and cause superstition and gossip among the ranks.

So, the changes in the last 2 months to the officer corps that I did was allow them to host ARC trainings and get access to our training document. That's it. Everything else stayed the same and I myself did not change anything in that regard.
The reason changes were kept to a small group was simply because only a small group has access to the full information about the battalion and are able to make these changes. 

XO Valiant | MitchellToday at 12:07 AM

@Rancor Battalion @Battalion ARC An announcement to all. There will no longer be off weeks for ARC training for the time being. There will be a minimum of 3 trainings per week.

There has been 0 discussion in any of the officer chats, regimental chats, or just about anything else pertaining to these things to those who can host the trainings. You changed it to where CPT+ can host the trainings and then make trainings more prominent directly after, sure there are more people to host them, but you didn't approach them in understanding to where they'd be willing to do so.

Edited by LittleSpice
  • Informative 1
6 minutes ago, LittleSpice said:

There has been 0 discussion in any of the officer chats, regimental chats, or just about anything else pertaining to these things to those who can host the trainings. You changed it to where CPT+ can host the trainings and then make trainings more prominent directly after, sure there are more people to host them, but you didn't approach them in understanding to where they'd be willing to do so.

Oh okay that, thanks for giving me some more clarification.
(Final response as I don't want to push the amount of talking I can do.)

The reason we decided to increase the amount of trainings was due to the fact that we are in need of more members, and by increasing the amount of trainings we can get more arc troopers and more NCOs into rancor.
The no off-week was already there before the announcement. And the announcement was only really a formality, as the "off week" was to allow us to host 3 unscheduled trainings so that others who are on earlier in the day or later in the day can attend them.

As for officers not being involved with this. The only people required to host the trainings are the commanders and not the officers. While this was not discussed with the other CMDs, it was going to be addressed to them the way the system would work so they can get clarification on it. As it was to allow them to host them at a time more fitting to their schedules and allow those who can make the scheduled ones focus on those. As well, we only had 3 officers who were able to host the trainings at the time and 2 of them were on LOA; so discussion with them couldn't happen.

I wish you had brought up these issues before leaving, but thanks for giving criticism and feedback so I know areas I can improve on.

Edited by Mitchell
  • Informative 1

+1 people always complain about 

“not enough this or that” it’s how it’s always been you can’t cater to everyone 

just don’t be dumb and yell at people too often.

• Agree 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1, after reading some of your replies it seems like you have big plans for the battalion and do genuinely care about it. Good luck : D

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

46 minutes ago, Bacta said:

I'm gonna be totally honest, You're mature. You are pretty chill . I don't want to go more in detail. +1

I'm gonna be totally honest, You're mature. You are pretty chill . I don't want to go more in detail. +1

🌓🌙

Banned

Spoke with Mitchell in regards to his plans for Rancor. 

+1

r4ymo.gif

+1 The most fit person for this position.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Mitchell said:

Hey Piff, so to answer your first question,  I don't know the exact reasons why people have left. As my policy is that if they wish to leave they may do so no questions asked.

My current plans are, of course, to improve our recruitment rates to replenish our numbers and work our way back up into a healthy place.
I am already getting set on making ARC trainings be weekly so we can produce more ARC troopers and hopefully get more Rancor NCOs into the battalion, from there we weed out those who aren't as quality for officer positions and slowly work our way up to the top.
If people leave because of me and do not bring up any faults they may have with me, there is literally 0 I can do about that as communication needs to take place between both parties in order for things to be addressed and fixed.
Once numbers are up, I'm going to make sure the people in the battalion have both a serious and fun environment to be in. This will help our player retention overall and most stuff from here is mostly reactionary to any issues that may occur.
If I had to guess, it would be because the last 2 weeks our command and officers have not been the most active, I got swamped with school and didn't stick to enforcing stuff as I probably should of.

Anything more than this I can't go into more detail, as I do not wish to start drama nor speculate any more explanations to the question of why certain members are leaving.

"I don't mean this personally, but twice I've been in Alpha/Rancor under you respectively, and both of those times people have faded away. I spent four days as a commander while you were Commander, then eventually XO and during those four days, nothing was ran by anybody besides you and the BCMD while you had about 6 senior officers more than willing to help, who you often refer to as "incompetent." 

-1" @LittleSpice

Okay, so to address some of the things in this to provide more context so others can understand certain things:
Yes I did refer to certain officers as incompetent. And I had my reasons for doing so, I provide criticism to certain people when needed. I apologize if that it did not come off like that, as ultimately I do it so people can improve, unfortunately it does come off like shit talk sometimes and I unfortunately don't do the best job at times at making sure people understand.

"You keep a small circle of people you discuss things with, and with such a wide stretching battalion like Rancor that can be incredibly critical in a negative way. You lash out at the entire battalion after an event for disdain for something happening, and call the entirety of the battalion retards whilst you actively complain and do the same thing, pulling people aside and referring to them as your bitch to establish dominance in such a silly way because you have a flow of influence."

For the majority of the things we wished to do, it was only really meant for certain people to take part in. Most of the plans for the battalion I discussed with Xiao directly as he was the main person I'd be working with in getting these set in motion. My ultimate plan was to encourage Senior Officers to get more involved with ARC trainings so the commanders can do their job in running the battalion, and eventually work into getting Senior Officers into more leadership positions.

The last point where I call people "my bitch" is odd cause I don't remember really saying that to anyone...if I did it was most definitely in a joking manner. If you can provide an instance where I did that it would be appreciated as again, I can't remember that happening.

"Everything in the last two months that has changed to alleviate the officer corps of any stress has been reverted without anybody besides yourself and maybe two others discussing the changes, I can understand the fact that you're in charge, but keeping to yourself and your small circle of your "fellow competent individuals" is incredibly telling of you and your leadership decisions. I may not be the smartest person but I know to use the resources I have to make the right decisions, and include people I respect within those decisions, because at the end of the day they're the ones hosting those trainings."

I believe you are referring to not being in the know about Malore getting commander. I can understand that as a commander not being involved in the discussion of others getting commander, but Malore getting commander was something already discussed and ready. And the majority of things we did was stuff we already planned. I should of informed you of the current course of action and I do apologize for that.

And on one final note: "You always point towards your TS avatar as having everybody on a leash, it's sorta gross."
No, I don't point to it as "having everybody on a leash" I use it as a joke to the amount of things I have to take care of. Everyone I have on there knows its a joke.

(This is addressing claims and providing context so everyone can get a clearer picture. Not meant to incite an argument nor cause drama.)

+1 Alright, i trust that you can help Rancor for the better and ARC as a whole for the server, As well, with the people saying they left cause of you i never really got a in depth reason so im not sure what its about and since i didnt get one i personally find them invalid reasons to leave but to eachs own

Edited by Piff
  • Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1

MF gives me so much shit about Null but at least he actually does and isn't silent about his issues. This tells me that he can communicate and get his plans and desires across which, for Rancor, is what they need rn. They need a leader who will talk to them and help them through this rough patch.

• Informative 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

27 minutes ago, Grecko said:

-1 вполне возможно худшее приложение, которое я когда-либо видел

spacer.png
Try using a different -1 reason for once.

+1 Mitchell might be brash and an asshole sometimes with how he says certain things but that's nothing he can't improve on.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3

spacer.png

+1, you're a capable guy and actually seem to have the right ambitions in mind. I think you were noble for actually doing what you needed to in 21st and not remaining to gain power in it. You're dedicated to RANCOR and I have a lot of respect for that. You're also a good leader who doesn't seem to cause too many problems for his people.

I'm gonna put my trust in what others have said. Also please fucking remove the fact we need to go through RANCOR for our ARCL (if that's still a thing). And make sure to share all that responsibility.

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1

I rarely give feedback on applications due to conflicts of interest. But you have done a great job as a GMM and contributed heavily to RANCOR in the past. 

I think as long as you go into the position knowing you will have a lot of hard work ahead of you, you will do a great job. 
Best of luck feel free to call on past members like myself should you need anything.

Please fix the formatting of your app. Paste as plain text. The different background triggers my OCD

former: cadet,private,private first class, specialist,Sergeant,Staff Sergeant,Sergeant First Class,Master Sergeant,First Sergeant,Sergeant Major,Command Sergeant Major,Warrant Officer, Sergeant Major of the battalion, 2nd Lieutenant,Lieutenant,Captain,Major,Lieutenant Colonel,Colonel,Commander,Executive Officer,Battalion Commander,Regimental Commander,Marshal Commander,501st,212th,DU,21st,CG,RANCOR,104th,SOBDE,Jedi,Naval,41st,Event Job,Gamehelper,Gamemaster,Gamemaster Officer, Gamemaster Manager, Gamemaster Director, New Admin, Admin, Senior Admin, Veteran Admin,Head Admin, Director,Managment, Founder, Retired Founder, forum mod, forum admin,forum dev,Yoda,Mace WIndu

current: Versock

+1 Mitchell, myself and I think leer have talked with Mitchell bout what he wants to do for this battalion, and Its very thought out. Mitchell shares alot of ideals that others and I have had in the past for rancor. Besides that he can help the battalion out pretty damn well and has been for years.

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

+1 Great dude. Is super dedicated to Rancor.

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

Your biggest hurtle that you'll need to overcome is that you're very adept at turning what should be leadership positions into tard wrangling, and a lot of that is in your head. You're competent and know what you're doing but are easily made upset or annoyed by people being dumb. Try and work on this and view things from the perspective of others. What seems dumb to you might be perfectly logical to someone else -- no matter how brain dead it objectively is.

Tentative +1 because while I do like you, that type of attitude can really make or break someone.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1

Best GMM I had during my time. Even now he’s still popping off.

Ive known you for a long ass time and feel like you won’t disappoint in this role, good luck.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 I have know this man for a good while and will be an excellent choice for BCMD. He is capable of handling others in whatever situation that he might face though it might be in his own way but doesn't matter as long as the other understand what they are being told. He has some issues before but I know he will be able to overcome them. I like his honesty. I remember he called me a retard long ago.

Gonna be honest Mitchell. You can be a great leader, and do a lot of things right, but your personality is quite cancerous, i know coming from someone who was cancerous. Hear me out, try and listen to other people, stop thinking you’re right all the time, because it isn’t good for your reputation, also you need to stop being serious 24/7, this is just from what I have seen you could have gotten less serious. 

I also think you have good qualities. You have great experience, good leadership skills, and you’re very intelligent. You need to use these skills to help counteract your bad ones. 

if you are able to overcome those things I said, then I see no issue in you being Blitz. 

P.S (Dont do everything on your own. You need to trust your officers if you ever want to run a battalion.) 

+1 good luck Mitchell. Make rancor better 

• Agree 2

Former: Liaison

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organize your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management