Add Fortnite Emotes to the store

Piff

Name: Piff

RP Rank: Major

Suggestion: Add Fortnite emotes to the store

Implementation: Add fortnite emotes to the store to use in game

Lore: Fortnite Star wars event

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1655753632 (Its a pretty small addon too)

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

-1 Honestly i just +1'd this as a meme, it's already been stated that this could and would be ridiculous to see this happening. Whats next? we gonna add kill cams so we can see the emote better when they dome us in the head?

Edited by Willyworm1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

-1 it would be funny yes, but I am going to have to say I disagree. I really DONT want to see event jobs or players fortnite dancing. We're soldiers engineered to fight in a vicious war for the right to rule the galaxy. I don't think dancing is quite how the clones would be acting.

And of course before "We're not a serious RP server we're semi-serious" if you start taking away serious aspects from a semi-serious server, you will lose those who want to seriously RP and eventually the server will devolve into mingefest and RP will be a distant memory. 

Please mass dumb me because you disagree.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

• Management

Yeah the last thing I want to see is myself getting default danced on by a B1 Battle Droid.

I really don’t care if they get added or not however I feel like there would be too many rules placed on them if they were added. It’s one of those things that aren’t really necessary and probably end up lagging the server in some way or another.

-1 in my personally opinion. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 as fucking stupid and meme as this is, weare all here to have fun and I know for a fact everyone will cry their ass of if yoda kyber slams then dabs

Edited by Cox
new info

Certified Giga Chad

Forum Admin

-1, This would be funny as fuck ngl, but this would seriously just ruin what little immersion we have. 

• Agree 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management

Okay how about instead of adding them to the store for money we bring back battalion buffs and just give each battalion a specific emote. CTs would obviously have the default dance because they are both mentally and physically stronger than the rest of us.

(For legal reasons, this is a joke)

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 4

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Hell yeah, Take the L

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

:FeelsWeirdMan:

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 I want to orange justice on dooku

• Agree 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Fortnite is dead

Let it die 

We aint Epic

We aint milking that bitch

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

This is such a stupid suggestion. All that adding fortnite dances will do is encourage fail RP and minging.

+1 I think this would be so much fun to do after absolutely destroying someone in PVP and just Orange Justice or Floss on them!  I know most people like me would definitely fuck with this.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

6 minutes ago, Taz said:

The whole dancing and taunting. Clones were very disciplined, not memers.

• Agree 2

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

1 hour ago, Gadget said:

The whole dancing and taunting. Clones were very disciplined, not memers.

technically you can say they were memers cause in the episode where fives goes to find kix on corruscant, the clones cause chaos in the lower levels of corruscant because they drink and party and dance, and you know what else involves dancing FORTNITE

• Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

For me this is a really tough decision so I must ask, what emotes would be added? Personally, I suggest that we add all of them and price them in order of rarity. An example of rare ones would be the following: Pony Up, The original floss, Rambunctious, Fresh, Tidy, On the Hook, Zany, Pop Lock (maybe make that one exclusive to Havoc Squad Locke), Dance Off, Phone it in, Marsh Walk, and Where Is Matt. These ones should all cost at least 100$ in my opinion, but could be worth more. I think that this could be greatly beneficial to the server, but only if it is done right. With that being said, I will hesitantly +1 for the time being. Also, orange justice should be exclusive to 212th in my opinion.

• Winner 2

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Its funny that people say this doesn't fit in RP, but IRL Soldiers joke around with their squads in quite similar ways. Fortnite Dancing (as cringe as fortnite is) is not outside of the realm of possibility. Clones have opportunities to go off and mingle, days of leave, etc, and may spend that time simply hanging out with their brothers. Its much more realistic than, say,  50% of the events that occur happening.

I see an even number of pros and cons for this, so I honestly cannot say a definitive +1/-1. However, I do feel that using the "It hurts my RP" as a poor excuse for a -1

• Agree 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

Ah yes. Let me fucking do the hype emote on top of a dead trandoshan. 

-1, fuck no. I ain't gonna start cranking 90's neither.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

That fact that this is an actual post makes me cringe, just the thought of seeing palpatine dabbing ... yeah no that’s a FAT 

edit: after looking at the content pack, THIS IS THE SHIT WE NEED ! YOOO +1 IMMA DEFAULT DANCE ON SOME DEAD CLANKERS FOR DAYS

Edited by NQC
  • Confused 3

Former:   41st 2ndLT  John , Havoc Squad Acid,  2ndAC SUPO John  Current: Delta 6-2 Pvt Scorch

OIP.y6OKZid8MhDEinZGHWT6MwHaHa?w=179&h=1

4 hours ago, Clank said:

+1, I'm taking names of every single person who does a -1, and if this gets added, you're getting rdmd and fortnite danced on.

Can't kill me if I never join the server.

• Optimistic 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

To add onto the denial of this suggestion, the final count vote was 22-34 in +1 to -1 ratio. Would've considered it if it wasn't 12 more people majority.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 2