Head Admin

Steam name
Synr.gg | Rohan

RP Name
TC XO Dogma

Battalion or Squad you are applying for
501st Legion | Commander Rex

Experience
(Partially copied from old app ; just adding new experience)

• Officer & Battalion achievements (Doom’s Unit)

• < COL [14/4/2019 - 6/9/2019] (DD/MM/YYYY)

• Set up the idea for Havoc Squad that Dennis suggested on the forums before I was on the server.

• Made tryouts for Havoc Squad and ran the first Brimstone through it to set it up the way they wanted it and make it great like it is right now due to him.

• Revived the medical branch and managed it for a while. Been MEDL x 1 and MEDO x 2.

• First Havoc Squad Gambit ever on the server under the only Brimstone ever at the time.

• Commander [6/9/2019 - 3/11/2019] (DD/MM/YYYY)

• Intel Deputy Director

• Regimental Lead

• Set a new system in place with interviews & guide for any new regimental officers to be in Doom’s Unit

• Made evaluations for each branch to keep quality in check. This was done every 2 weeks for support branches (MED, PLT & ENG) and 3-4 weeks for the recon branches (ARC & ARF).

• Second round (CPT-XO) [9/11/2019 - 26/1/2020] (DD/MM/YYYY)

• Regimental Officer

• Back doing interviews and managing the regimental part together with the other REGOs & REGL

• Achieved ARC Lead, REGO, ITM

•  A full ARC team with members who are capable. 

• Introducing the ARC Team specializations (Tech, EOD etc) to counteract the fighting over who is doing what.

• Officer & Battalion achievements (LT - XO) [28/2/2020 - Present] (DD/MM/YYYY)

• LT - CPT

• Passed the ARC exam and got into 501st ARC on day 2.

• Passed Torrent Company Tryouts and got the name “Coric”  on day 3

• Got ARCO after approximately 2 - 3 weeks within the ARC Team. 

• MAJ - XO

• Gained the position of ARCL.

• Gained the position of REGL.

• Acquired the position of ARC trooper Jesse within Torrent Company and 501st.

• Achieved the position of Executive Officer.

• Acquired the position of TC trooper Dogma within Torrent Company

• Jedi Order

• Knight

• Sentinel Manager x 3

• Temple Guard Manager

• Lightsaber Instructor (When Ben/Kaiser was Cin)

• Etain Tur-Mukan

• Other

• Intel Manager

• Staff V1

• Achieved Head Administrator after roughly 12 weeks of being in the staff team under Marvel and Sanchez as Directors.

• Achieved Game Master Manager in the GM program under Joe as GMC.

• Lasted 4 months as Head Administrator/GMM.

• Staff V2

• Became SA through re-app

• Game Master Officer within 2 weeks.

• Game Master Manager within ~2 months.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander

Dedication
I have been incredibly dedicated to this server during my time here. I joined the server a little over a year ago on April 14th and became a DU. I have climbed the ranks there under Dennis and became Commander. After I resigned, I eventually came back and became the new Executive Officer under Trixx. During this time, I had taken 1 LOA for a week, and another because of being burnt out. After this, I resigned from Doom’s Unit and shifted between battalions until I got fished into the 501st. When I became 501st and actually stayed, I started making myself known. After the first 3 days, I became a TCT and ARC within the 501st and climbed my way up in the ranks. At the rank of LTC, our High Command got banned. This resulted in myself being promoted to REGL and given more responsibilities. Ever since I was given that opportunity, I have successfully kept the battalion together. After Enzyme became Rex, he promoted me to Commander in the same debrief. Eventually, after redoing a few tryouts for TC, assigning people in positions etc I became XO and got the message of Enzyme resigning about five days before the day of that sad event :(. I have enjoyed my time so far and will continue enjoying my time within the 501st Legion. I am always trying to look for new ways to improve the battalion.

Approachability
I believe that any leader, BCMD or not, should be approachable by anyone at any point in time about a problem, complaint and what not. With this in mind, I stay unbiased in situations and instead try to look at the facts. I am approachable about any comments, questions or concerns that the other party wants to talk about. 

Leadership
I believe that leadership is not a rank, not a position, but a decision. If I were to be accepted into the position of Rex, I would be using my best judgement to lead the battalion. Pulling in mistakes I have made, decisions that have had any effect and what not into this. I have formerly held a fair amount of leadership positions (refer to experience section). With this in mind I have the feeling I know the foundations of different types of leadership styles and systems. I’ve been in situations where it seems everything is fucked and where everything is fine af. I am certain I can lead the battalion, not alone, but with all my officers to a glorious status on the server.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad
Yes, I do

Availability
All the time due to Covid-19
As of rn 3h a week of work due to covid :( 

Estimate of how long you’ve played on Synergy Roleplay
| TC XO Dogma has played for 2671:39:20.

Do you have a microphone
Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term
I will be dividing this into different categories and elaborating on each with as much info as I can give out.

Torrent Company
When people speak of Torrent Company they usually think of it as a more elite unit of the 501st. As of now I feel this has drifted away and anyone can get into it. Plans for Torrent Company would be to make it more exclusive. This would result in the quality > quantity. The plan for TC would be to switch the tryouts from an any point system to a selection process with limited slots. This would also result in removing a lot of our lore names (non-job attached) from our available names, instead only using the ones that would make sense. This would reduce the amount of current names (25) to a lower amount. This would be a step in the right direction. As of now we have the system as I said it was: Any TCO+ (Torrent Company Officer+) could host TCT (Torrent company trooper) tryouts at any point. Nine out of ten people would pass this thus filling up TC. The ARC positions required you to be ARC trained, 7 days TIB and SSG+, and the rest was 7+ days & SSG+. This would make it open to anyone without really working to it.
The idea for the new TC system:
Hierarchy & number changes
TCC [1]
TCO [3 -> 2]

TCT [25 -> 14]
Bringing it to a total of 17 individuals within TC. This would make it more unique and wanted. I have talked to Woeny about this before during Enzyme’s term. As for the tryouts, they would be replaced by a selection process where any SFC+ can be looked at and invited for a tryout if a TCO, TCC, XO or BCMD puts them up for the vote. If they are interested it would result in a scheduled private tryout followed by eval and what not to become a TCT. As for the lore jobs, which are highly sought after, they’d have to meet requirements set in place I.E. 7 days in TC + rec from external personnel.

Battalion relations - Cookie cutter shit
Improve relations with battalions that we are less connected with through the standard trainings, OOC fun, and maybe other games. I feel as if the 501st and 212th are really well connected with each other, whereas 501st and Doom’s Unit are not. I’d be willing to work with the SOs+ of the respective battalions to strengthen the relations in any way possible where it doesn’t have any and all negative outcomes.

Vibe
The vibe in the battalion. It should not feel like we are fighting the Nazis during World War II, instead, it should feel fun. Sure, RP can be hefty during combat, but that is the fun part. While we all like to fuck around a bit, this should be evenly divided. Knowing when to be more serious-fun and when to be fun-fun such as in downtime is incredibly important. To achieve this goal, I am planning on doing a lot more fun with the battalion as opposed to playing the standard breach and clear, cit runs & random attack sims. In the past, Gohn & Bleach have a lot of dupes for sports in the game which could be very well utilized into this idea.

Outside perspective
I have spoken with a few members of the community who actively play, but are not affiliated with the 501st Legion. From what I have gathered, I can say that the 501st is a representable battalion, but has its minor flaws;
1. Small groups emitting mingey behaviour during downtime

2. Specific individuals being toxic towards other battalion members and/or community members
I plan on fixing this with the DCO team we currently have. Instead of being a harsh mfer and yelling at the top of my lungs, I will take the individuals into a private channel and work it out and restore the perspective from outside. 

Officer Corps
Our current Officer Corps is extremely strong. With having at least 50% of our officers individually having traits well sought after (past BCMD, leaders, etc.). I want to work closely with the officer corps and utilize all our experiences to create a positive environment for non-officers to develop their leadership skills and improve their performance as battalion and individuals. This would be done through specific training. And individual improvements; refer to the “Individual improvement” section for elaboration. As for officer promotions: These will be handled by a few factors. The first is cooldowns. I am a firm believer that if you move too fast in anything, you may come across many complications. This is the same for your normal life. With cooldowns for JOs (21 -> 14 days) and SOs (31 -> 21 days) comes more factors. The cooldown would not just mean that they would be auto promoted after the x amount of the. Instead, this is an indication for 501st HC to have them up for discussion. For example, Officer A has been doing extremely well and he deserves it he would be moved up. In the same scenario, Officer B has 35 TIG and hasn’t done a lot so he would be spoken to by a member of 501st HC and so on. I am a firm believer that you should be rewarded for your achievements and effort put into whatever you are working on. As for another quality I really wish to have added, for certain individuals, is the “Praise in public, yell in private” quality. This is defined as  praising an individual for their good work in the main ts channel etc and  something regarding a mistake, disciplinary, etc is handled in private and never in a public area. Another annoying, but always useful, system is the monthly officer evals. Currently, we host officer evals every first Saturday of the month. I want to shift the evaluations to a random basis as opposed to a planned evaluation. This could be negative or positive for the individual doing the eval. The evals would go around key aspects of being an officer and certain scenarios. The evaluations would also include a self reflection portion to see where the individual thinks they stand.

Individual improvement
As stated earlier, the 501st has a fairly small but extremely capable Officer Corps. This experience can be used to train new people in the battalion or even an older member how to handle certain situations. With this in mind, officers would be focussing on individuals as opposed to the group. This would result in more and more capable personnel in the battalion who would possibly make a chain and keep teaching each other. For this, a leadership guide is to be created and be public for the battalion and it’s members. In this, I want to implement something I personally call “Uncharted territories”. What does this mean? This means that sims would be hosted cross-battalion and the individual leading would be working with people not familiar with our system, field conduct, and tactics. Making it a challenging approach for the individual improving. Failure is your best teacher.

Management
In Enzyme’s term, I have already introduced something to the 501st HC only. This is named Trello, it is a really nice management tool and handy for a to-do list. I have also recommended this to Truffle/Doom for usage. This was a test phase for me, and in my opinion, Trello has worked very well for management. I want to make Trello a public board where our progress and projects can be tracked. Any officer would become a board admin, able to make changes such as adding tasks, moving around, and labeling. Furthermore an officer database & documents hub with all public docs on it. Currently all officers & relevant HC have access to this.

332nd
We already worked on a lot for this and Zim just revealed everything to us. I'll be handling a lot of 332nd stuff together with the Officer corps and Ahsoka Tano. Looking for a viable leadership within the company and getting it up & running asap. This is a more distant change, or not. As we are unsure when it will be fully implemented

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?
Yes, I do

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank:
Yes, I do

Edited by Rohan
Edit in purple ; messed up a number

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Rohan Rohan Rohan. You are a amazing member of this community. You have all kinds of know how and know what needs to get done. You have taken time even while in 501st to help DU and I personally thank you for that. I appreciate everything you do. I like your plans and ideas that you have and I see you doing great things for 501st. 

+1 you have my vote you deserve the position man just don't forget about us DU boys

• Friendly 1

No,,, Inactive. -1

Jkjk

This man is one of the nicest people. Hes always on, dedicated to making 501st better and he makes everyone feel good about them selves and helps them improve. Hes the best replacement as Camm stated above. Hes helped me get better at leading as well 

+1 in style

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Huge +1

This man as one of the first guys I met upon joining the 501st I can confidently say is the best fit all around, whether he was commanding all the troopers on the front line, or sitting back and helping people with what they need to improve on with rp or battle tactics. He as a person is extremely trust worthy and I can say with confidence that he has only the best of intentions for the battalion. Coming back from my long LOA he put so much trust into me and around the 2nd week of being back granted me the rank of MSG and TCO. From there I ended up attempting to build up TC as best as possible and though after I received Appo you are not supposed to be in any specialization, he let me keep it as he knew I wanted to grow Torrent Company thus proving his love and dedication to this battalion.

~TCO Warrant Officer Appo | Coil

Edited by vCoil

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

Forum Admin

+1, Rohan has been very dedicated to the regiment and is currently leading person in the regiment and best fit for the role

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Your application is well detailed and nicely structured. I agree with all your plans for the 501st, I was looking forward for just small changes in the 501st as the battalion is already in a great position and just requires someone to continue what the previous commanders have already started and maybe improve or add more things that will help the battalion. As for your attitude, you are a mature, competent, experienced and responsible individual. These are just a few of many skills that you posses and will surely help you in the role of a commander. Overall, you are one of the top applications for this position. +1

• Friendly 1

+1 can I get a vibe check please?

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

-1 Nuh lad, Dennis has some great at points bruh

Edited by KillJoy
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

I'm not smelly btw

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Banned

+1 

Head Admin
2 hours ago, Foxey said:

+1

You shall not be shaving my beard.

Oh Robert... I will.

Head Admin
59 minutes ago, TheCosmicEntity said:

+1 please stop pinging me in DU discord D;

No never 

Dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war.

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin
2 hours ago, Spite said:

-1 has a weird middle name

jk +1 one of the most dedicated players on the server and is a great leader

:( cyber bully

Veteran Admin

+1 Super active and dedicated

21 hours ago, Rohan said:
    • set up the idea for Havoc Squad that Dennis suggested on the forums before I was on the server.

• Made tryouts for Havoc Squad and ran the first Brimstone through it to set it up the way they wanted it and make it great like it is right now due to him.

• Revived the medical branch and managed it for a while. Been MEDL x 1 and MEDO x 2.

• First Havoc Squad Gambit ever on the server under the only Brimstone ever at the time.

• Commander [6/9/2019 - 3/11/2019] (DD/MM/YYYY)

• Intel Deputy Director

• Regimental Lead

• Set a new system in place with interviews & guide for any new regimental officers to be in Doom’s Unit

• Made evaluations for each branch to keep quality in check. This was done every 2 weeks for support branches (MED, PLT & ENG) and 3-4 weeks for the recon branches (ARC & ARF).

• Second round (CPT-XO) [9/11/2019 - 26/1/2020] (DD/MM/YYYY)

• Regimental Officer

• Back doing interviews and managing the regimental part together with the other REGOs & REGL

• Achieved ARC Lead, REGO, ITM

•  A full ARC team with members who are capable. 

• Introducing the ARC Team specializations (Tech, EOD etc) to counteract the fighting over who is doing what.

Alright so first off I'm changing my vote to -1

Second A LOT OF things are wrong with this, yes you did good work while in DU you helped with certain aspects of Havoc Squad. However, Most of what is stated here are false or exaggerated of your help or what happened. 

Havoc Squad

You did not "set up the idea" that I suggested, it was worked on by myself, the Doom at the time Squee and his XO Ark and the CMD @Synyster and @Chambers

You helped make the first set of tryouts based off of the ones @Craigary helped me with the first time around, after realizing that they were scuffed, I trashed them with Trixx and rewrote them to what they are now for the most part. 

Branch Lead's

During your time as MEDL, I had to constantly remind you to fill your MEDO spots and to stay active

During your time as ARCL, you had taken over after Greenbean who had filled almost all the ARC spots and only had a few left at the end of the second term. 

Regimental Lead

During your time as REGL when I was Doom I had to do interviews along with Trixx my XO at the time, you would accept people but never do the interview. I had to constantly tell you to accept and interview people, yes you help set the baseline questions but anyone could do that. Along with the fact that ARC already had "specializations" beforehand this was done before I was Doom. d 

Along with these "branch checks" that were never done or I heard anything about. 

My Commander

During my time as Doom, not only did you have problems with being told repeatedly to stop being an idiot, and needing to do the jobs you had been given. You had a MAJOR problem with my XO trixx, you would avoid him at all costs, I had to FORCE you to talk to him and talk about your problems out TWICE. I had to keep you in line and make sure to check up on you and seeing that you were getting things done. 

Situation on 6/3/2020
As some people may know DU isnt in the greatest spot right now however it is being closley watched by myself and worked on with DU High Command. Not only for some reason do you feel inclined to hear complaints about the battalion, and not referring the members back to Dooms Unit officers or Myself, you use these to send to a member of DU to post in to cause more drama

"Hey, even though I resigned in January/February a lot of people seem to come to me for their problems within the DU Officer corps, DU HC or DU in general. This gives me a feeling of indication of lack of communication. This looks extremely unprofessional from the outside and my person view. Instead of whining everytime start taking actions. @Truffle , I remember when you asked a lot about DU and I helped you out a bit and asked you a bit like 1-2 weeks after. With this in mind and not communicating it through to your own management corps in DU it seems like you're not doing a whole lot. That combined with the absolute lack of work looks bad on most of you. With this I mean actions Truffle said he'd do, that can be done within 30 minutes, and be done with. Communication is probably one of your biggest problems and most likely why I have gotten three officers in the past 2 weeks trying to transfer to the 501st. Now I can't see the officer channel so I'm having Castarius post this, ik I'm not active officer in DU yet people come to me for shit like this. Fix it, DM me if you got something to say bout this entire shit. - Rohan"

Not only does this message hurt DU on the inside it undermines the work that is being done by its Command and myself to try and make sure that things go well. You are a hard worker rohan and you do somethings right, however you have to be told what to do and when to do it, and still miss deadlines, All this great intel work you claim to have done you have just asked to have it done by others, I dont belive that with your past history of positions of power not ending well that you are fit to be a BCMD. You can think whatever you want but having this said to DU helps in no way shape or form and isnt needed. 

• Funny 1
  • Informative 7

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

54 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Alright so first off I'm changing my vote to -1

Second A LOT OF things are wrong with this, yes you did good work while in DU you helped with certain aspects of Havoc Squad. However, Most of what is stated here are false or exaggerated of your help or what happened. 

Havoc Squad

You did not "set up the idea" that I suggested, it was worked on by myself, the Doom at the time Squee and his XO Ark and the CMD @Synyster and @Chambers

You helped make the first set of tryouts based off of the ones @Craigary helped me with the first time around, after realizing that they were scuffed, I trashed them with Trixx and rewrote them to what they are now for the most part. 

Branch Lead's

During your time as MEDL, I had to constantly remind you to fill your MEDO spots and to stay active

During your time as ARCL, you had taken over after Greenbean who had filled almost all the ARC spots and only had a few left at the end of the second term. 

Regimental Lead

During your time as REGL when I was Doom I had to do interviews along with Trixx my XO at the time, you would accept people but never do the interview. I had to constantly tell you to accept and interview people, yes you help set the baseline questions but anyone could do that. Along with the fact that ARC already had "specializations" beforehand this was done before I was Doom. d 

Along with these "branch checks" that were never done or I heard anything about. 

My Commander

During my time as Doom, not only did you have problems with being told repeatedly to stop being an idiot, and needing to do the jobs you had been given. You had a MAJOR problem with my XO trixx, you would avoid him at all costs, I had to FORCE you to talk to him and talk about your problems out TWICE. I had to keep you in line and make sure to check up on you and seeing that you were getting things done. 

Situation on 6/3/2020
As some people may know DU isnt in the greatest spot right now however it is being closley watched by myself and worked on with DU High Command. Not only for some reason do you feel inclined to hear complaints about the battalion, and not referring the members back to Dooms Unit officers or Myself, you use these to send to a member of DU to post in to cause more drama

"Hey, even though I resigned in January/February a lot of people seem to come to me for their problems within the DU Officer corps, DU HC or DU in general. This gives me a feeling of indication of lack of communication. This looks extremely unprofessional from the outside and my person view. Instead of whining everytime start taking actions. @Truffle , I remember when you asked a lot about DU and I helped you out a bit and asked you a bit like 1-2 weeks after. With this in mind and not communicating it through to your own management corps in DU it seems like you're not doing a whole lot. That combined with the absolute lack of work looks bad on most of you. With this I mean actions Truffle said he'd do, that can be done within 30 minutes, and be done with. Communication is probably one of your biggest problems and most likely why I have gotten three officers in the past 2 weeks trying to transfer to the 501st. Now I can't see the officer channel so I'm having Castarius post this, ik I'm not active officer in DU yet people come to me for shit like this. Fix it, DM me if you got something to say bout this entire shit. - Rohan"

Not only does this message hurt DU on the inside it undermines the work that is being done by its Command and myself to try and make sure that things go well. You are a hard worker rohan and you do somethings right, however you have to be told what to do and when to do it, and still miss deadlines, All this great intel work you claim to have done you have just asked to have it done by others, I dont belive that with your past history of positions of power not ending well that you are fit to be a BCMD. You can think whatever you want but having this said to DU helps in no way shape or form and isnt needed. 

Wow nice name drop. That tryout wasn’t scuffed the people running them were! spacer.png

Edit: so I don’t get warned.

Talking from personal experience with Rohan I’ve seen him grow from his early days on the server, he likes to have fun and dick around like everyone does but he’s a hell of an officer and leader. Aligning with the statement above I keep my vote as in favor of Rohan BcMd.

Not to mention he was a hell of a GMO and GMM. 

Edited by Craigary
  • Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

You did not "set up the idea" that I suggested,

Allright let me start off by saying that this might've been miss worded by me. What I mean with this is setting up that basic overview doc and the first tryouts etc. You know that's true and I can pull them up in an instant. I've seen the new tryouts before ran through them like twice and what not with the CQC dupe for SHB, hell I even made the first version of that with Trixx as I still have it in my files.

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

Regimental Lead

As for this whole section: You can scroll back into our DMs (sadly your banned account otherwise I would've pulled the picture) there was an entire system I had put in place as there was no set standard you could give me, an entire doc was created by me during your term with explanation, set structure, evaluations and interview questions. I even redid the applications channel to what it (last time I saw) is. 

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

My Commander

I'd love if you could elaborate "being an idiot" as your commander. As for the situation with Trixx: I loved Trixx, I was even his 2IC for Havoc Squad at the time. The issue there was rather small and taken care of by you in a professional way within 2 days, don't see how there was any major problem with me and Trixx.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

Head Admin
2 hours ago, Dennis said:

I definitely do not recall this, if you go back far enough jn the medical channel you would've seen the pictures I used to post Truffle, Korps and Pan (?) as my MEDOs while having a few more medics on. From the top of my head there is a picture where we are doing a hallway shield formation in brig with more medics than the other branches combined, I feel like this is a false statement.

2 hours ago, Dennis said:

At this time greenbean was on his long ass LOA till Christmas. This is the time me PKd Obama when I came back from 327th. I applied for ARCL immediately as no one was jn the position, if stuff still gets archived and not deleted you might be able to find that back. Greebean was out of the picture at this point untill he decided to return and then join ARC back. I still have old pictures with Jerome, Apple, Apexx and myself as ARCs during this time.

Edit

I'm just wondering if you had so much negative feedback why it comes out now and not on your initial vote. It seems to me a reaction with emotion in what happened earlier, granted stupid on my side, with just well.. any bad qualities you could find.

Edited by Rohan
  • Winner 3

Head Admin
3 hours ago, Piff said:

He sent me the kids link +1

Klop is god. Also, you referred me to it :FeelsWowMan:

+1 No question.

I have known Rohan for quite some time now, and honestly there are few others better than him for the position. He is dedicated to his Battalion and his friends, and is one of the hardest workers I have seen, each time he gets knocked down he just gets back up and pushes on. He is a good friend, and one of the few individuals on the server I confide in. I truly do believe he will be an amazing Rex and bring the 501st even more glory.

That's all from me, good luck mate.

+1 Great Leader

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Director
Director

+1 amazing Guy putting in a LOT of effort which stuff he is doing

• Friendly 1

Banned

+1 I think you are best fit for it

+1
I have always seen rohan as a hard working member.
The fact that I have not seen him much on his GC jedi shows that his priority lies within the 501st.

Ik hoop dat je het krijgt en als je het krijgt geniet er dan van met een lekker broodje frikandel

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

+Support

Honestly Rohan is a great guy, I've known this guy for 2 years and like I stated on his other applications this man has it all, the past experience in managing makes me a perfect candidate for the position as handling a battalion like handling the gamemaster and staff team (at once might I add) are very similar, He's the best option and from what I can the only option that will spiral the 501st into a true golden age, Give this man his well earned position in the community and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

For the application it clearly outlines what you want to do and how you can achieve it, especially outline your history on the server as a whole, honestly it's great with immense detail that should plunge you into a perfect position for this role. Even the fact you helped Doom's Unit as a 501st XO when they needed it shows how humble you are to everyone. 

• Agree 1

+1 great man 

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Huge +1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8