Fun question

Here's a question for all of you regarding your Synergy experience:

What was the first memory you can remember that really got you hooked onto being on this server? It can be an event, a person, a training/deployment, or even just a funny moment that made you die of laughter. I'll start: 

Back when I was in DU, a high-ranking Naval Officer made anyone who wanted to participate in a "PT" where you had to push boxes from the courtyard into the MHB. I just remember doing it, and it was taking forever to push it. We didn't have gravity guns or anything, but because I was the one doing it, it was just funny having almost everyone who was in the courtyard just walk behind me slowly, inching closer every time I got closer to the MHB. Once I finished, there was an optional promotion DB where I was promoted to CSM, which was the highest position I had ever held on any SWRP server.

• Funny 2

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Alec said:

Some dude said he would rape me and I killed him, then I told my commander to fuck off and got removed from SO
Then I joined 104th after 2 tries cus my first trainer just left

Jesus fucking christ...

This is why 104th superior tho ig

• Funny 1

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Ket said:

Joined to minge with my friend, naming myself after a drug. Next thing I knew there was Rancor which looked really badass + an Alpha-17 named Nigel who played the part, basically Rancor reformed the minge in me.

WAIT IT NEVER OCCURRED TO ME THAT YOUR NAME IS LITERALLY JUST SHORT FOR KETAMINE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

• Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

@Poeremembers this I crashed a last into the 41st as PVt in 328th when they kidnapped a senator and i tried stealing it save the snator. Instead i flew it into the entirety of 41st and killed them all, the senator, and two 327th troopers. 

Just classic 327th stuff I guess?

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, GuyonaWhim said:

Yep been a 104th member since day 1 and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon 

Right there with you. 104th gives me the same feeling of being welcomed and actually being cared about when I was in back in DU before I left. 

spacer.png

For me i think it was with 212th, It was our first week back on the Venator and everyone was excited, Server was full and 212th got deployed with almost 35 people alone. That made me want to play more. No idea why but it did

• Friendly 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Forum Admin

>play valorant
>guy says "I have to leave for an event"
>questions
>mentions gmod clone wars roleplay
>buys gmod
>icefuse is full
>superior is full
>some c tier server called synergy is open
>promoted to pfc
>become addicted
>write on this post

• Funny 1
  • Winner 3

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

24 minutes ago, Guac said:

>play valorant
>guy says "I have to leave for an event"
>questions
>mentions gmod clone wars roleplay
>buys gmod
>icefuse is full
>superior is full
>some c tier server called synergy is open
>promoted to pfc
>become addicted
>write on this post

Ah yes. A heartwarming story.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Banned

Got on the server to fuck around with @Hansenjoined 501st had a little fun got removed then joined 104th and eventually back to 501st and now a 1stLT

• Agree 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

• Founder
Founder

Earliest memory I can think of was when I found out bullet penetration was a thing that existed. I would walk into bunks and join random battalions personal debriefs, use camera glitching to see through walls and kill another BCMD in a different bunks hosting a briefing. Which would always cause the other battalion to raid the bunks the shot came from. This was the OG BvB experience.

If you're from back then and remember people randomly getting shot from nowhere mid sentence, it was probably me.

• Funny 7
  • Winner 1

Maybe not my earliest memory, but I vividly remember myself and about 4 other people going to Sith Lord tryouts early in Sith's career on the server.

The dupe was a big fuck you flying fortress above the lake on Endor. It lagged the server so bad, but since the tryout was hosted by Joah, nobody dared touch it or try and reason with him to remove it in favor of something less laggy.

The tryout was sick, lots of cool roleplay and spars, hosted by the literal top of the flagpole leadership on the server. As a relatively new player to the server back then, it was really cool to participate in.

The tryout lasted, I kid you not, 6 FUCKING HOURS with basically no breaks ON A SCHOOL NIGHT. The tryout was literally done at 3am. I was actually shaking from excitement and exhaustion hoping I would get it. The tryout was on a scoring system, so everyone who was there at the beginning was still there at the end, and was only kicked out if their score literally couldn't eclipse the minimum requirement to pass. Only one person got kicked out I think. The very end was a spar against your lord, which you had to have to even go to the tryout. In the end, I didn't quite make it, I think I just barely got beaten by @justuscloud5at the final hour, but that part is a little hazy considering it was very late at night.

That's probably my favorite moment on synergy. Even though some people really hated Sith, the people that were in it really enjoyed it and it gave me some of my all time favorite memories on the server.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

hi.

Banned

Joined the server after @BravoActualtelling me about it. 

thought it was cringe but after great roleplaying that @Starkillergave through a medical checkup, I stayed. 

r4ymo.gif

Zephyr died and 2.0 was shit , Icefuse was mega trash, I got bored of swrp and joined. My first day I got arrested for running around as a CC then I glitched out of my cell and didn’t get banned, but a verbal warning. I stayed and smokes cc trained me then had  me tryout for 21st.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

4 hours ago, Fyi said:

Maybe not my earliest memory, but I vividly remember myself and about 4 other people going to Sith Lord tryouts early in Sith's career on the server.

The dupe was a big fuck you flying fortress above the lake on Endor. It lagged the server so bad, but since the tryout was hosted by Joah, nobody dared touch it or try and reason with him to remove it in favor of something less laggy.

The tryout was sick, lots of cool roleplay and spars, hosted by the literal top of the flagpole leadership on the server. As a relatively new player to the server back then, it was really cool to participate in.

The tryout lasted, I kid you not, 6 FUCKING HOURS with basically no breaks ON A SCHOOL NIGHT. The tryout was literally done at 3am. I was actually shaking from excitement and exhaustion hoping I would get it. The tryout was on a scoring system, so everyone who was there at the beginning was still there at the end, and was only kicked out if their score literally couldn't eclipse the minimum requirement to pass. Only one person got kicked out I think. The very end was a spar against your lord, which you had to have to even go to the tryout. In the end, I didn't quite make it, I think I just barely got beaten by @justuscloud5at the final hour, but that part is a little hazy considering it was very late at night.

That's probably my favorite moment on synergy. Even though some people really hated Sith, the people that were in it really enjoyed it and it gave me some of my all time favorite memories on the server.

Nah bruv I failed that trial too by less than a point. :PepeHands: 

I was promoted to head officer and lead of juggernauts by Jackson, a week before he resigned and to greed like a day before. I really do miss Sith I think it was really fun especially near the end. Not to polish my own cock but it was really something special and really came into its own at the end under me and the revisions I did. Fyi do you remember the retardation that was Sith activity near the end of its existence and how we would have like nearly 30 fuckers committing terrorist attacks and actually doing Sith shir. That was fun and those are times I'll really miss. 

6 hours ago, Jad said:

Earliest memory I can think of was when I found out bullet penetration was a thing that existed. I would walk into bunks and join random battalions personal debriefs, use camera glitching to see through walls and kill another BCMD in a different bunks hosting a briefing. Which would always cause the other battalion to raid the bunks the shot came from. This was the OG BvB experience.

If you're from back then and remember people randomly getting shot from nowhere mid sentence, it was probably me.

WAS THAT YOU???? I STG I REMEMBER TRIXX AND/OR DENNIS DYING ON RANDOM FUCKING OCCASIONS

spacer.png

I can't speak about experiences within the server that got me super into CWRP because I don't think it's about CWRP.

I think it's about the community, and I think I can remember this old ass time in early synergy in Mamba 212th. I was on holiday with my shit ass laptop that ran GMOD at about 2 frames and we had this one night were a load of 212th had a huge brawlhalla competition and honestly it was maybe the happiest I had ever been in the community ever. Nothing to do with CWRP but it's at least something that reminds me why I was so engrossed in synergy, it's literally all I played for 3-4 years.

I think the addiction to CWRP doesn't come from the gamemode but how that gamemode accentuates community feelings. battalions are usually hold a core of close knit friends with an larger group of less involved friends. And that's honestly what makes it so great, it makes nerdy cringe shit seem fun cause you're doing it with regular ass people you actually like.
Explaining CWRP to someone who doesn't play it makes it sound like the most boring shit, like we listen to 14 years olds about Air traffic control but the shit is fun cause the community is fun.

The only other super memorable shit I can recall is getting Cody. NGL I screamed my fucking soul out, I think my parents thought I had a stroke or smth. 

unknown.png?width=1242&height=701

• Winner 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

My gmod experience started on Superior Servers in the 187th. For a short time we were the only battalion on the server with jetpacks when they first came out, it was pretty epic.

727ab6ecd7e29665978ff64f13334144.png

{me in the middle taking the screenshot}

c74ff191cc79aa33f61d0558ecbb9ee9.png

{I became the CSM for the 187th at my prime on SUP. CSM didnt exist as a real rank, it was an inner battalion responsisbility as a SGM that one person would hold. Represented and lead the entire SNCO corps.}

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Sith made me stay.

Well that's not true because you're still here

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 hour ago, Comics said:

huge brawlhalla competition

LOL i remember this and Wicked was really insane at it for some reason he was incredible at that game and Gabe was also really good too

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

This wacky little event that Max hosted in 2017 was why I stayed. Drayyen was some leadership role and he said if I named myself Peter he would make me a CPL. I did and he did. I thought it was very funny so I stayed around and never really got tired of playing it. 

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

14 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

LOL i remember this and Wicked was really insane at it for some reason he was incredible at that game and Gabe was also really good too

Jagger was cracked too but wicked was smth else. Hope he took those skills to the IDF

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

4 minutes ago, MrNeptoon said:

Wait when did Synergy have Sith that wasn't just events?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I was asked to come on a Patrol with a couple of 212th on Barcs and when we took off the person driving the Barc speeder I was sitting on, decided to ram us into a wall. It was really Unexpected but I loved it

Made Cin Drallig a DU Jedi 

The moment that got me hooked on Synergy (before I went Awol and vanished) was being online super late and not much was going on. Being a new boyo in DU I had no idea what to do and wasn't even sure if SWRP was gonna be my thing. Then I met @Butterswho took me and several other DU on a marching tour of the base while we whistled "Don't worry be happy" as our cadence. Then we went up to the brig and stood outside the doors having a staring contest with CG, all while whistling our cadence. Then Butters called "Operation Scatter". We all booked it in every direction we could inside the brig doors, lept over the railing and me being the new guy with no skill points, was caught almost instantly. I was then sat in the brig for 10 minutes, apologized to the CG and then the current doom at the time @Trixxpops on after being woken up to call us all morons and to say how disappointed he was in all of us. I wrote a letter the next day on Google docs to apologize and man was I hooked since then. 

Still get the itch to come back now and then. One day SoonTM

• Winner 1

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

8 hours ago, OneClick said:

The moment that got me hooked on Synergy (before I went Awol and vanished) was being online super late and not much was going on. Being a new boyo in DU I had no idea what to do and wasn't even sure if SWRP was gonna be my thing. Then I met @Butterswho took me and several other DU on a marching tour of the base while we whistled "Don't worry be happy" as our cadence. Then we went up to the brig and stood outside the doors having a staring contest with CG, all while whistling our cadence. Then Butters called "Operation Scatter". We all booked it in every direction we could inside the brig doors, lept over the railing and me being the new guy with no skill points, was caught almost instantly. I was then sat in the brig for 10 minutes, apologized to the CG and then the current doom at the time @Trixxpops on after being woken up to call us all morons and to say how disappointed he was in all of us. I wrote a letter the next day on Google docs to apologize and man was I hooked since then. 

Still get the itch to come back now and then. One day SoonTM

We love peer pressure to break into Brig then force Trixx to wake up only to be disappointed in us.

spacer.png

Way back in 2017 not to long after the launch of the server I joined 501st on the recommendation of my friend. I met Woeny, Ginyu, Jackson and the boys. After that I met more and more people outside of the battalion like Fizzik, Llama and the gang. The rest is history, no event or any feature brought me in. It's always been the people. Met a lot of good friends here, from 2017 to more recent times.

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

old founder named jek fucked around with props in this one section of our first map and i swapped to the snow skin and pretended to be a "scientist". realisticly tho i was already hooked on icefuse and left with a lot of others during the migration to synergy. also something that was funny was when i tried to join the 104th and the first thing styles (trainer) said was "oh god its you"

Joined IFN just before the split, joined Shadow company when we had the black and white oreo looking models.

Got hooked when I played a couple events and got told by my BCMD at the time (SixSeven) "You're a good lad Freck, hope to see you tomorrow pal" 

A few weeks later the split happened and here I am now

British

2 hours ago, Freck said:

Joined IFN just before the split, joined Shadow company when we had the black and white oreo looking models.

Got hooked when I played a couple events and got told by my BCMD at the time (SixSeven) "You're a good lad Freck, hope to see you tomorrow pal" 

A few weeks later the split happened and here I am now

you did my first staff interview btw fucking years ago

• Winner 1
10 hours ago, Bleach said:

I miss 2017 Eclipse

I miss the old Bleach. Pre anime watching Bleach. Pre XQC watching Bleach. 501st Kano Bleach.
I hate the new Bleach, SO BDE oldhead Bleach, pepeLaugh user Bleach, average anime watcher Bleach.

:peepoLove:

• Agree 5

Former Ordo Skirata

Transferred over to Synergy with the 187th when it was founded.  One of the first events I remember we were on the old Venator V1 map and were patrolling the main hanger bay. Suddenly we heard a voice whispering telling us to look up, it was a sith lmao. He proceeded to jump down from the hanger bay door and slaughter us. Good times. 

spacer.png

On 2/28/2022 at 3:03 PM, Finn said:

when @Broand the rest of 2ndAC brought Attack Reg @Qal a pamphlet for a vacation, and he thought it was a threat so he pulled a grenade and killed himself to frame 2ndAC for killing him.

ngJLExY.png

There was a Bit more leading up to that with just Bro and I Talking... About Sending me on a "Permanent" Vacation. But if you remember. I never Framed 2ndAC. We blamed it on BX Commandos.

• Winner 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just gonna revive a dead thread real quick.

I'm not sure many of you will understand who this man is, but my favorite is probably gotta be the peacock burps during debrief and then juking CG out of their shoes, bubble shield shenanigans (especially with GM), or "trigger discipline" against 101st bunk walls with bullet penetration on. @Unkindled @Pythinyou gotta remember at least some of these ones

or the movie theatre room

• Agree 2
8 minutes ago, Egg said:

perhaps the most prominent memory i have of that room is the time somebody put two girls one cup on there and I had to at the age of 11  see that video

Probably a key moment in the formative years of my youth.

Former Ordo Skirata

41 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

perhaps the most prominent memory i have of that room is the time somebody put two girls one cup on there and I had to at the age of 11  see that video

Probably a key moment in the formative years of my youth.

I am sorry for the loss of your innocence. May it rest in as few pieces as possible. 

• Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Egg said:

Just gonna revive a dead thread real quick.

I'm not sure many of you will understand who this man is, but my favorite is probably gotta be the peacock burps during debrief and then juking CG out of their shoes, bubble shield shenanigans (especially with GM), or "trigger discipline" against 101st bunk walls with bullet penetration on. @Unkindled @Pythinyou gotta remember at least some of these ones

I remember when Alexz Blew up an entire Debreif

Former: Liaison