Cloud's Gree Reapplication

Steam Name: justuscloud5
RP Name: Battalion Commander Gree
Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:0:105097987
Battalion or squad you are applying for: 41st Elite Corps
How many terms you've held the position?: 1
Why do you wish to maintain this position?:
I wish to maintain my current position as Battalion Commander Gree to uphold current strides the battalion has reached but also target newly faced issues. WIth the recent addition of Improcco Company, I believe it would be for the best interest for Improcco and 41st, as a whole If I stayed on to see the vision of the subunit through. While recently we have suffered from issues of ingame behavior, which I am not free from, I want to better myself and the battalion's image as a whole. I have built the battalion to be a place where people come to be with friends and not treat it like a second job. However, recently the 41st has seen an uptick in less than stellar in-game behavior, which I intend to fix. Another reason is to uphold the stability within the battalion, which has been unseen since Egg's last term as Gree.
Current availability:
Monday - Friday: 11am - 10pm (always contactable in discord)
Saturday & Sunday: Any time
What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:
During my past term I have achieved many of the original goals, those goals were:

• Transparency and communication throughout the battalion
  • Revisions of who & how trainings are hosted for BARC & AT
  • Providing unity and dismantlement of petty factionalism 
  • The addition of Improcco Company 
  • Revision of legacy and the behavioral standard that entails
  • Improved Relations with Rancor 
  • Restructuring of the Officer Corps and NCO corps
  • Set up a more hands off approach to internal battalion operations so my attention would not be need on every minute detail

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:
For the battalion as a whole I want to push for more passive RP and recon oriented events which I want to work with the GM team on. As well, I want to address the issues I have seen with the misuse of Alien Translation on the server in events and in RP, notably the lack of its use in negotiations or in events depicting aliens that do not speak basic. The way I wish to counteract this is a total revision of the training & proper integration with the GM team on how it should be used for events. I know recently the issues of ingame behavior have stemmed from some of my actions, so I wish to lead by example to bring about a better 41st when it comes to an RP standard, and addressing the issues of minginess in the 41st and fixing them.
Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

17 minutes ago, KittenKabbople said:

+1

You deserve another term man, a good green to have and I have high hopes for when you are done with finals and work

Good luck Cloud!

my dumbass forgot hes already done with finals and I'm just slow

Apart of the 41st for a reason I suppose lmao

• Agree 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Founder
Founder

lol u thought. COL Dingles will be taking bcmd. 

• Winner 1

+1 good job retard

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

He has been doing good and has responded well to feedback and criticism. 

Keep up the good work mate.

+1

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 you've done a good job with 41st so far just don't burn yourself out brotha

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

Banned

+1 Cloud has proven to get the job done throughout his first term and I will gladly support him for another term!

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Only thing I'm going to say is that you need to stop killing with the BARCs. Last thing I want to see is BARC Training taken from 41st. +1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Dude has drive and know what he’s doing. Look at what he has accomplished his first term. +1

• Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

+1 your term  was pretty poggers, so why not another.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 2

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 2 weeks later...