Tinovious's Palpy App *waived*

Tinovious

Yes this is happening, It isn't a meme. 

Steam Name: Tinovious

RP Name: Crosshair

RP Rank: Major 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215467836

Experience: 

I’m not going to write about my time in each position I’ve held but rather list them below somewhat in chronological order or useless fluff:

Clone:

• 501st PVT - Colonel, MED, MEDO, SUPOVR, Reg, ARC, Kix, Appo
  • Null-5 Prudii Skirata 
  • 327th Private
  • Delta Six-Two "Scorch" 
  • Omega Oh-Nine "Niner"
  • Special Advisor Kal Skirata
  • Special Operations Brigade Regimental Commander
  • Null-5 Prudii Skirata (Again)
  • Null-11 Ordo Skirata
  • CT PVT Tinovious
  • CG CPL Tinovious
  • Banned 
  • Banned Again

Other: 

• Jedi Youngling - Knight Six
  • Guardian Manager
  • New Admin - Senior Admin
  • Game helper - Game master 
  • Medal of Honor Recipient 
  • Sith Youngling - Acolyte
  • Dark Honor Guard, Master of Trials

Why should you become Chancellor?: Other than being from the native country of Ian McDiarmid. I wholeheartedly want to push for more extensive roleplay within the server, without being able to rely on events or encounters. We play or roleplay within a universe with thousands of pages upon lore, people to choose to roleplay as their lore character, and others choose to make an OC, to make their own roleplay, and to help with that. I want to be able to take a passive approach and help wherever I'm needed. I hate to rely on events or even encounters, or depend on the Game Masters to make RP, and I believe with Palpatine you can make endless amounts of RP and interactions with anyone. I don't wish to force this upon everyone, But I also hope to help battalions, and High Command. Downtime sucks and I want to counter that!
On that Note, I've been playing the server for two years now, I love the server and I love roleplay. I've got a fair share of experience, and I'm really wanting to be able to provide a helping hand, to be a place where people can come to ask for help. Battalion removal I hate those two words and I don't want that to happen to anyone in the future. I want to be able to also communicate with the other factions and make sure they are also able to have fun RP orientated Republic experience that's fair on all parties. Even though the RP as Paply can be limited, I want to be in game, have a presence and be able to communicate with other members of High Command and actually bring about a memorable RP experience for new players and current players alike. Heck, BH's want catch me? Go ahead? Me and Dooku wanna have some shady meetings, HECK YEAH! I don't want to be a good Paply or be another one, I just want to help. Simulations with time limits that include a prize? Defcon Drills? Base wide PT? Outpost runs and resupplying them? These are all things that were present on the server when I joined and it was so awesome to do when there wasn't a major event going. Furthermore, I want to work closely with the GM team and be able to help with their events, and make it more immersive! I also plan to host more Command Meetings, and instead of bringing up tedious things like reworking battle stations, or something dumb like that; Actually hear from the BCMD's themselves and if their battalions are doing well. I do not wish to make large changes or anything dumb, that's up to the High Staff members and the battalion leadership themselves.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Military?: Yes I do

Availability: I'm pretty much available every day apart from Fridays from 7pm CST as I'm apart of a ARMA unit. Though, I'm active on discord pretty much 24/7.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: Squad Lead (twice) and Regimental Commander. Medal of Honor Recipient.  (I know it probably isn't too much though I really try to be open minded and help everyone!)

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is?: I feel as if the Chancellor is not only the Command-in-Chief on the Republic in its entirety, but it's a position on the server that holds influence in and inside out of Roleplay, a branch from High Command to the others around the server. I don't feel as if Palpatine should be a administration role like people have done in the past, but a bridge between Directors and High Command to even the lowest ranks of the server, someone players can approach with problems or concerns about roleplay, activity and be able to help with those. An Advisor of some sort. Once, I was SO BDE Reg, When I knew SO BDE was in a great spot, I'd branch off and try to help others. Primarily, the 187th. It was in a tight spot, and I wanted to help, I had members of SO BDE and myself at the time, Help Sugga and then Dreams with recruitment and trainings. It wasn't my Regiment, but I believe High Command should be able to be flexible and help battalions that are struggling, instead of letting them die so they can just face removal. With Palpatine, I want to be to do that again but on a much larger plain.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Republic Military to be at the end of your term?: I want to be able to leave the GAR in a positions where battalions aren't constantly going through cycles of the same problems, Drama, Inactivity, lack of RP or contribution. 

How do you plan to change the Republic Military under your command?: Host Commander meetings that make sure the wellbeing of battalions are okay! Actually Roleplay, Be a presence on the server! Openly communicate with High Command and the BCMD's. Nothing too serious as I don't believe change is really needed, but a shove in the right direction for a more rp orientated community. Synergy CWRP isn't some TS addon, it's a server that we all play on and get on to do the same thing; Roleplay.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term? Yes

I know that some of you may despise me, That some of you have seen the poor side of me, Being arrested, getting on the server drunk, or even being banned at that. There's probably going to be many concerns, which I understand. Though, I know when to have fun and know when to put my foot down. My attitude can be somewhat mingey, and if you have any concerns, feel free to PM or even ask away here! I do apologise in advance as I'm not the greatest at responding on these threads with a clear response as sometimes I get too ambitious or side tracked, although! I will try my absolute best to give a quick response to your questions! Thank you for reading <3
P.s Yes, this app is short. I didn't want to ramble and give people meaningless promises, I wrote down what I'm going to do and plan to do.

Edited by Tinovious
OwO
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 2

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

PLUS FUCKING 1.

I have spoken with Tino, and he has great ideas. I've also known Tinovious for quite a while, and he is an all-around great guy. He gets the job done when he needs to , and I believe that he has what it takes to be Palpy. Palpatine is obviously quite a tall order, but Tinovious has proven to me and others time and time again that he can be a hard-ass when needed and make the decisions no one wants to make.

RP, to me, is an issue on the server that has come up repeatedly recently. Tinovious has great ideas and great plans on how he is going to address this and promote RP within the server. I have full confidence in Tinovious to uphold the ideals of the server and make it a better place for everyone.

Love you <3

• Friendly 1

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

Wait... this isn't off topic

+1

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1

I've listened to the ideas Tino has for palpatine and they're great imo, he's a great roleplayer and is most def fit for the position.

• Friendly 1

+1 holy shit the mad lad is doing it

• Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I don't personally know you or what you've done other than from this application and the fact that you meme alot. As long as you treat the position with the professionalism it demands I will +1.

• Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

I think you've got wide aspirations and honestly your idea of what Palpatine should be is highly respectable. I admire that you aspire to make some deep and profound changes and I cannot commend you enough for stepping up for this. However, there are a few concerns

1. You are completely disconnected from current HC, as far as I'm aware, how do you plan to take effective leadership of High Command. Since it's currently 3 people (+2 directors) how are you going to properly spread responsibilities & manage conflicts within? How are you going to ensure they trust you to lead when you haven't been in an applicable position since you were banned?

2.  How are you going to make Command Meetings actually useful because before they were enormous wastes of time that achieved nothing and bored the fuck out of everyone there.

3. What will happen to BCMD who refuse to follow your advice and guidelines. Many leaders are adamant on their own way of doing things and are incredibly reluctant to do so? 

4. For quite a while BCMDs have been completely excluded from discussion directly involving them and their battalions, would you be happy to allow them more control (if not total control) over how their battalions operate and changes that happen to their battalion?

I think you're a top bloke. We had our disagreements & I think you've been really dumb in the past but you've clearly got real skills and have made good change for people. I trust your ability and I don't think some of the dumb mingy stuff you do will actually affect your leadership ability or desire to help others. You also seem very open to criticism & taking responsibility, quite the trait 'round these parts.

Either way I once again would like to commend you for stepping up to the plate and actually offering to try something new as Palpy, offer some change rather than same old same old.

• Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 

Tino you’re a great leader and your personality is awesome. I know you can do it, good luck! 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1
I got emailed that he commented on one of my documents from 2019.
My man is diving through artifacts to assist in the quality of his position. Get him in there.

• Friendly 1

+1. This man is a legend. I've not even had many interactions to know he means what he says. So what if he got on the server drunk or speaks a certain way, if you're a part of the UK culture you wouldn't be so butthurt about it. I believe that Tino will bring some fucking good things to the server if he gets this position. Fair fucking play for this surprising app.

• Friendly 1

+1

When my battalion had no battalion commander, and I was asked to return to Synergy to assist it- It was Tino who helped me as a 2ndLt deal with most of the idiotic captains I had at that time as I ran for BCMD. Without him and Omalic that battalion would not of had the initial ability for one, myself to go in and apply for BCMD, but obtain vast members and bypass rank issues due to my low rank.

As a friend Tino has helped me quite a bit with battalions and got me to where I could sit 187th down properly.

No doubt he can succeed. Enjoy.

• Winner 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

I mostly agree with what you say in your app, but...

How can I be sure you will not get burnt out from "RPing", every Palpy I speak to says being on the server is a chore because they just sit around and get guarded. Do you have any ideas in mind or will you fall into this category too?

• Friendly 1

"A word from the Navy..."

@Tinoviousjust had a few questions before I made my decision

1. Obviously you have been banned before, with that being said do you feel your attitude has changed since those bans? If so, how has your attitude changed and do you think you have the right attitude for this position?

2. With the Palpatine term being 3 months long and many other Palpatines being burned out after the first month or two. How are you going to keep yourself from being burned out?

3. Since Palpatine basically being the 3rd Director on the server, do you think you have what it takes to hold this position and work with other members of High Command to improve the server as a whole?

5 hours ago, Comics said:

I think you've got wide aspirations and honestly your idea of what Palpatine should be is highly respectable. I admire that you aspire to make some deep and profound changes and I cannot commend you enough for stepping up for this. However, there are a few concerns

1. You are completely disconnected from current HC, as far as I'm aware, how do you plan to take effective leadership of High Command. Since it's currently 3 people (+2 directors) how are you going to properly spread responsibilities & manage conflicts within? How are you going to ensure they trust you to lead when you haven't been in an applicable position since you were banned?

2.  How are you going to make Command Meetings actually useful because before they were enormous wastes of time that achieved nothing and bored the fuck out of everyone there.

3. What will happen to BCMD who refuse to follow your advice and guidelines. Many leaders are adamant on their own way of doing things and are incredibly reluctant to do so? 

4. For quite a while BCMDs have been completely excluded from discussion directly involving them and their battalions, would you be happy to allow them more control (if not total control) over how their battalions operate and changes that happen to their battalion?

I think you're a top bloke. We had our disagreements & I think you've been really dumb in the past but you've clearly got real skills and have made good change for people. I trust your ability and I don't think some of the dumb mingy stuff you do will actually affect your leadership ability or desire to help others. You also seem very open to criticism & taking responsibility, quite the trait 'round these parts.

Either way I once again would like to commend you for stepping up to the plate and actually offering to try something new as Palpy, offer some change rather than same old same old.

Hello there! Thank you for your concerns and I apologise for the rather late reply, I was sleeping! Anyway, I will go on to try and answer your questions to the best of my ability.

It's not lie that I am a bit disconnected from High Command, I think there's a ton of good people in High Command, while I was getting waived I spoke with the two directors and I influenced that I want to be a more communicative Palpatine, that being with the Directors, The Marshal Commander and the other Regimentals. I believe its their choice on how they should lead. Each members of High Command, especially Regimentals sometimes take a more admin role over their regiments, which is fine. Though I wholeheartedly believe they should be more of Advisors, and I plan to proactively communicate with HC for any rising problems, whether it be being able to fulfil responsibilities or quash conflicts. 

With Command Meetings, I recently attended one. To be honest, Command meetings never feel like Command Meetings. It feels like a couple people talking about changing tedious things that really don't matter, That being said; going forward. I wish to make Command Meetings about the actually battalions themselves, How they are doing, do they need additional support, what things would they like to see in RP etc. Obviously, if High Command or a BCMD brings a matter that requires change, it's always there to discuss within those meetings too.

Yes! I understand if a BCMD wants to refuse my advice. I want to help them and not be some controlling Palpy, They have free reign. They climbed the ranks, and applied for that position. They deserve it, so if they deny my advice; I will definitely try to find alternatives way to help or even roleplay with them. I believe the current guidelines of the server in RP and the overall rules are solid, I don't wish to change guidelines at all tbh.

Lastly, Sometimes it baffles me when a BCMD isn't involved in conversations that include their battalions, and trying to find the best outcome that's at least somewhat good for all parties would be the end game.

I hope this puts your mind at ease or somewhat answers the questions you have! If not, I'd be happy to attempt and answer more! I really appreciate this Comics, Thank you! <3

19 minutes ago, Luther said:

@Tinoviousjust had a few questions before I made my decision

1. Obviously you have been banned before, with that being said do you feel your attitude has changed since those bans? If so, how has your attitude changed and do you think you have the right attitude for this position?

2. With the Palpatine term being 3 months long and many other Palpatines being burned out after the first month or two. How are you going to keep yourself from being burned out?

3. Since Palpatine basically being the 3rd Director on the server, do you think you have what it takes to hold this position and work with other members of High Command to improve the server as a whole?

Hello Luther! That's completely fine!

Other than my few shenanigans in game where I'm being goofy, Yes I do believe my overall attitude to the server has changed. I take full responsibility for the reasons of my bad. Though, I believe its in my character and I've displayed many times before, I know when to get things done and I know when to have fun. I believe I do have the right attitude for the position, and I think the reason I personally think it has changed is because, ever since the I came back and got Crosshair, the server updates and stuff. I've decided if I was bored or felt like I was going to do something to entertain that would get me arrested or worse, I'd get off and play another game. Though, I love roleplay and I usually more immersed in attempting to roleplay with others. SO BDE is really strict with arrests and that's also helps too!

To answer your second question, I just plan to be flexible tbh. I'll play different games, and play on my second clone if it deems necessary. I don't usually burn out, and If I do then I guess I failed what I intended to set out to do.

Yes. I've worked with High Command before, and I openly try to communicate with my peers. I don't know if I'm really the person to be expected to be a "third director" Though I do believe that if giving the chance, I can prove that I am worthy of the title and try to the best of my ability to prove that to others.

I hope this answers your questions, If not! Feel free to ask away! 

3 hours ago, Brace said:

How can I be sure you will not get burnt out from "RPing", every Palpy I speak to says being on the server is a chore because they just sit around and get guarded. Do you have any ideas in mind or will you fall into this category too?

1 minute ago, Tinovious said:

To answer your second question, I just plan to be flexible tbh. I'll play different games, and play on my second clone if it deems necessary. I don't usually burn out, and If I do then I guess I failed what I intended to set out to do

But other than that, I don't want to sit in an office and get guarded. I want to interact with the Troops! The other factions! Heck, Even Host sims or do some shady Palpatine stuff when the Camera's aren't on in brig. In all seriousness though, Yes. I plan to actually do other things that sit in an office. 

spacer.png
Literally everyone looking as to why this isn't in off topic.

Anyways, you told me that you were gonna get waived for Palpy and honestly, I was shocked. I was already told that you were planning to leave CF 99 after Marvel's term as Hunter and this was completely out of left field when you poked me after the Command Meeting.

+1, Tino is great for the job, despite his previous bans and such, it's a blessing to work with him in SO BDE and i'm glad he came back to the server as well. Go get 'em!

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 what the fuck did Arma not go good for you 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

On 2/20/2021 at 3:46 PM, Brace said:

Honestly I don't think that is the issue with Palpie at all in RP. The issue is similar to what happens to Yoda in RP.

Its that the characters are treated so differently by the community at large in RP . in a poor way as people for some unknown reason seem to act more silly or mingey to those roles. You might be able to throw Anakin in with those two because you can do the RP as the character perfectly but if just your presence make people freak out and act silly around the character whether its memes calling the character silly names ect. it can become unpleasant to actually go onto those roles because of how people act I'm sure past Palpatine's Yoda's and even Anakin's can highly attest to that.

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
Forum Admin

+1, goodluck.

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Tino I don't know you personally and only have had brief experiences with you. I usually avoid voting on CMD+ apps unless I have reasons. What I have heard myself and from others you're a level headed person who takes suggestions and criticism. While you teach others you take the time to learn from your experiences and other. Good luck on your application.

• Friendly 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1

I've known you since I joined in 2018 and you've been great to hang around. Bring some SCOT into the server!

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

On 2/20/2021 at 12:45 AM, Tinovious said:

Yes this is happening, It isn't a meme. 

Steam Name: Tinovious

RP Name: Crosshair

RP Rank: Major 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215467836

Experience: 

I’m not going to write about my time in each position I’ve held but rather list them below somewhat in chronological order or useless fluff:

Clone:

• 501st PVT - Colonel, MED, MEDO, SUPOVR, Reg, ARC, Kix, Appo
  • Null-5 Prudii Skirata 
  • 327th Private
  • Delta Six-Two "Scorch" 
  • Omega Oh-Nine "Niner"
  • Special Advisor Kal Skirata
  • Special Operations Brigade Regimental Commander
  • Null-5 Prudii Skirata (Again)
  • Null-11 Ordo Skirata
  • CT PVT Tinovious
  • CG CPL Tinovious
  • Banned 
  • Banned Again

Other: 

• Jedi Youngling - Knight Six
  • Guardian Manager
  • New Admin - Senior Admin
  • Game helper - Game master 
  • Medal of Honor Recipient 
  • Sith Youngling - Acolyte
  • Dark Honor Guard, Master of Trials

Why should you become Chancellor?: Other than being from the native country of Ian McDiarmid. I wholeheartedly want to push for more extensive roleplay within the server, without being able to rely on events or encounters. We play or roleplay within a universe with thousands of pages upon lore, people to choose to roleplay as their lore character, and others choose to make an OC, to make their own roleplay, and to help with that. I want to be able to take a passive approach and help wherever I'm needed. I hate to rely on events or even encounters, or depend on the Game Masters to make RP, and I believe with Palpatine you can make endless amounts of RP and interactions with anyone. I don't wish to force this upon everyone, But I also hope to help battalions, and High Command. Downtime sucks and I want to counter that!
On that Note, I've been playing the server for two years now, I love the server and I love roleplay. I've got a fair share of experience, and I'm really wanting to be able to provide a helping hand, to be a place where people can come to ask for help. Battalion removal I hate those two words and I don't want that to happen to anyone in the future. I want to be able to also communicate with the other factions and make sure they are also able to have fun RP orientated Republic experience that's fair on all parties. Even though the RP as Paply can be limited, I want to be in game, have a presence and be able to communicate with other members of High Command and actually bring about a memorable RP experience for new players and current players alike. Heck, BH's want catch me? Go ahead? Me and Dooku wanna have some shady meetings, HECK YEAH! I don't want to be a good Paply or be another one, I just want to help. Simulations with time limits that include a prize? Defcon Drills? Base wide PT? Outpost runs and resupplying them? These are all things that were present on the server when I joined and it was so awesome to do when there wasn't a major event going. Furthermore, I want to work closely with the GM team and be able to help with their events, and make it more immersive! I also plan to host more Command Meetings, and instead of bringing up tedious things like reworking battle stations, or something dumb like that; Actually hear from the BCMD's themselves and if their battalions are doing well. I do not wish to make large changes or anything dumb, that's up to the High Staff members and the battalion leadership themselves.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Military?: Yes I do

Availability: I'm pretty much available every day apart from Fridays from 7pm CST as I'm apart of a ARMA unit. Though, I'm active on discord pretty much 24/7.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: Squad Lead (twice) and Regimental Commander. Medal of Honor Recipient.  (I know it probably isn't too much though I really try to be open minded and help everyone!)

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is?: I feel as if the Chancellor is not only the Command-in-Chief on the Republic in its entirety, but it's a position on the server that holds influence in and inside out of Roleplay, a branch from High Command to the others around the server. I don't feel as if Palpatine should be a administration role like people have done in the past, but a bridge between Directors and High Command to even the lowest ranks of the server, someone players can approach with problems or concerns about roleplay, activity and be able to help with those. An Advisor of some sort. Once, I was SO BDE Reg, When I knew SO BDE was in a great spot, I'd branch off and try to help others. Primarily, the 187th. It was in a tight spot, and I wanted to help, I had members of SO BDE and myself at the time, Help Sugga and then Dreams with recruitment and trainings. It wasn't my Regiment, but I believe High Command should be able to be flexible and help battalions that are struggling, instead of letting them die so they can just face removal. With Palpatine, I want to be to do that again but on a much larger plain.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Republic Military to be at the end of your term?: I want to be able to leave the GAR in a positions where battalions aren't constantly going through cycles of the same problems, Drama, Inactivity, lack of RP or contribution. 

How do you plan to change the Republic Military under your command?: Host Commander meetings that make sure the wellbeing of battalions are okay! Actually Roleplay, Be a presence on the server! Openly communicate with High Command and the BCMD's. Nothing too serious as I don't believe change is really needed, but a shove in the right direction for a more rp orientated community. Synergy CWRP isn't some TS addon, it's a server that we all play on and get on to do the same thing; Roleplay.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term? Yes

I know that some of you may despise me, That some of you have seen the poor side of me, Being arrested, getting on the server drunk, or even being banned at that. There's probably going to be many concerns, which I understand. Though, I know when to have fun and know when to put my foot down. My attitude can be somewhat mingey, and if you have any concerns, feel free to PM or even ask away here! I do apologise in advance as I'm not the greatest at responding on these threads with a clear response as sometimes I get too ambitious or side tracked, although! I will try my absolute best to give a quick response to your questions! Thank you for reading <3
P.s Yes, this app is short. I didn't want to ramble and give people meaningless promises, I wrote down what I'm going to do and plan to do.

Drunk scotish IRA man +1

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 11
  • Confused 1