RP Name: Mace Windu

RP Rank: Master of The Order

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142886591

Experience:
BCMD Rex
Torrent Company Commander
Arligan Zey
Guardian Lead

Why should you become Grand Master?: I honestly took it into consideration for a while and decided why not try something new while I have the opportunity. I wanted to try and bring something new to the table and possibly try to focus a bit more on the roleplay interactions that the Jedi have amongst one another and the clones. Currently, if we are honest most of the Jedi try to be edge Sith lord type people for some reason. I want to change that by possibly pushing a Jedi like vibe. I only say this because people often complain about “Oh, we are Jedi we don’t do this and we don’t do that” and well at some point someone has to do this with them and ask “What is a Jedi?’ I mean it’s understandable that everyone has their own way of roleplay and even though I do wish to become Yoda for roleplay reasons I still want to be able to help the Order as well. Well, it’s not entirely for roleplay, more for the enjoyment and making the order a better place for everyone. I know we have new people who are looking at Jedi and are possibly looking for it to be their new mains and I want to be able to allow them to come with open arms. Be able to help them get an understanding even though I already can currently.

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: Yes

Availability: 11AM-12PM EST Everyday (Time may vary depending on classes)

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
Captain Rex
Torrent Company Commander | Echo
Veteran Admin
Master | Jedi General

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?: Currently, I believe the order could be better in two different ways and that would be roleplay wise and how we are approached one could say. By the time my time comes, I want the Council to be looked up to not as “power hungry” or “toxic” but people someone can go to without the fear of being “disrespected” or ignored. I would also enjoy it, if my Council members were able to voice their opinions without having a feeling of “uneasiness” or being “targeted” by fellow council members. If I’m going to be honest, Most people are still “yes men”, I understand sometimes they don’t really feel the need to “argue” back but it would be nice if we can have multiple views on different things.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?: In order to increase relations with the branches, I would need more interactions between them. So with that, I would try to involve them in specific role play situations Or just try to cross branch training, one that would involve people to use their specific specializations. So I would try to throw in multiple different things

If anything is too vague, I can answer any questions you have.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: Yes

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Management

+1

The edgy Jedi RP has always been a problem. It seemed to die off a bit but as of late I see it more and more. There's a lot of Jedi that I see fail to roleplay as a Jedi, Masters included. Good luck on fixing that specific problem and any other issues you may encounter in the future!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

20 minutes ago, Stormzyyy said:

If I’m going to be honest, Most people are still “yes men”, I understand sometimes they don’t really feel the need to “argue” back but it would be nice if we can have multiple views on different things.

There is still a yes men mentality but not nearly as bad as before i hope you agree. The council should be open to discussions and bring forth the issues that they are aware of. 

+1 Keep the torch going and show me how you do it differently my friend. Im still here for the long haul.

spacer.png

+1 Stormzy is dedicated and knows what needs to be done in the order. Good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1, Stormzy is a competitent Jedi who can surpass many goals once he sets his mind to it. An actual interactive Arligan Zey that benefitted SO BDE. Good luck!

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1.

A great leader, active, and cool dude.

You got this man

Edit I’ve decided to add more detail for my reasoning.

Now before I start I’m glad to be able to call you a friend, 

When I got ahsoka the second time the reason that really motivated me to keep going and stuff was stormzy, he was active and the friend group formed was epic. 

Going forward he cares a lot about everything, which is a fantastic trait to have as a leader. 

He constantly tries to help anyone with anything they need. 

He Beat up my dad.

Edited by Craigary
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Im very hesitant to give support as from what I understand you didn't want to go for the position until now, its hard not to feel like you are only going for it because no one else will.
So I have a few questions.
What major issues do you see in Jedi do you believe need to be addressed?

How do you plan on fixing the RP issues of Jedi you laid out? Such as them acting too sith like.

How do you plan on fixing the council? as you stated you believe that Council has many issues.

How do you plan on adding more appeal to Jedi? as at the current moment people think Jedi is shit and has been for a while

How do you plan on addressing battalion Jedi? As the last Yoda allowed for a vote to pass that said that battalion Jedi don't actually have to work with the battalions. If you think that battalion Jedi is fine then just say you think it's fine.

Ill vote after you answer

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Im very hesitant to give support as from what I understand you didn't want to go for the position until now, its hard not to feel like you are only going for it because no one else will.
So I have a few questions.
What major issues do you see in Jedi do you believe need to be addressed?

How do you plan on fixing the RP issues of Jedi you laid out? Such as them acting too sith like.

How do you plan on fixing the council? as you stated you believe that Council has many issues.

How do you plan on adding more appeal to Jedi? as at the current moment people think Jedi is shit and has been for a while

How do you plan on addressing battalion Jedi? As the last Yoda allowed for a vote to pass that said that battalion Jedi don't actually have to work with the battalions. If you think that battalion Jedi is fine then just say you think it's fine.

Ill vote after you answer

1.) The current issues I see with Jedi are the interaction's between the Council and masters. I feel that is a key thing, I see it as an interaction with Officer/HC and their troopers. If there is little to none than they won't know how to interact or what people would like to see or ways for us to improve the state of the order.(Let me know if this isn't enough) Me personally, I still believe communication is a major thing. I have been trying to interact as much as possible with many knights and Padawan's just to get a feel of what they think when I'm with them. This would mean taking notes of any complaints they might possibly have. 
2.) As for how to fix the Roleplay situation, I would try to create simulations or events/encounters that would allow me to give them feedback on how they are handling the situations. I recently had problems occur where Jedi would act in a manner they shouldn't so by telling them in roleplay or making the situation a roleplay problem, I would have Consular's or a Master speak with the said Padawan or knight and try to guide them. If this continues I would probably speak to them because I realized the reason as to why people "dislike" Jedi is because of how we tend to interact with event jobs.
3.) My goals for fixing the Council would most likely be to try to make everyone feel comfortable in being able to speak and taking the hits when someone goes against them. Because me personally I feel this is a key thing to learn in life because learning it now and adjusting to it is better than nothing. Another would just be interactions yet again with others, whether it maybe roleplay or OOC. I have heard from some people that the way they interacted with some Masters was a bit "toxic" which is something I would need to look more into. 
4.) The way I want to bring more appeal to Jedi would be to first change people's view of us. As stated people tend to dislike the way we handle things in events/deployments or interacting with others in general. They make themselves appear or act SUPERIOR to everyone else so that would be to be toned down because I don't want someone to go around thinking they are superior to others. Along with really giving Jedi more to do and that would mean trying to use my Staff abilities and working with other staff to try giving Jedi more of a chance with events. I have had GMs state they hate doing deployments for Jedi because they tend to either ruin it by force leaping across the map/over all the enemies or doing something the Jedi shouldn't.
5.) The Battalion Jedi or at least the suggestion we voted on is going to be as stated here All lore characters attached to battalions such as Anakin to the 501st are required to work with their battalion. If they wish to not be attached to a battalion they can go to Jedi such as Quinlan Vos and Kit Fisto who are freelance(either choose to focus more on the order or focus on a battalion but you can choose which you want)

I hope this answers your questions! If not sorry and I will try to answer anymore!

+1

I've seen you do many things while being a Master. I hope to see you get Yoda. I see that you are a good fit and that you will help the order. I've seen personally your helpfullness (Idek if thats a word) with others and I hope to see you continue to do these things.

Edited by Ryan/Ghost
  • Friendly 1

+1 I have personally worked 1 on 1 with Stormzy and he is just a great guy and works hard no matter what is thrown at him. He never backs down, no matter how close you are to him he will put you in your place. He’s a great guy and will get the job done. 

• Friendly 1

+1 honestly I haven't known you for long but I already feel more comfortable talking to you about jedi things than I have with pretty much anyone else. You are super laid back and chill but you also know when work needs to get done and you do it. I truly believe you will do great work for the order.

• Friendly 1

yo imma plus 1 it if you add ima gun di :Pepega:

Jokes aside, I want him lmao
My opinion aside.

It's an easyyy +1, I've known him since the bombing of the temple on Coruscant and he has helped numerous times  around the temple and you can always count on him for help. Also he has the nerves to withstand my idiocity and for that you must be hella good and I have full trust in him.
:peeposalute:

• Friendly 1

+1 only if you give me grand inquisitor tho, then ill play jedi again

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Is definitely the most fit person for the position and seems to recognize the importance of battalion Jedi (Assuming that this decision was largely due to you: For everyone wondering about the suggestion made regarding about whether or not Battalion Jedi need to work with their battalions, the rule has now be made "All Jedi that were assigned battalions through server accepted lore, (ie. Anakin with the 501st) must work the battalion they were assigned."))

After seeing many battalion Jedi be so distant to their assigned battalion this is definitely a step in the right direction. I appreciate that you deal with issues as soon as possible and that you try to get as many opinions as possible before making decisions.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Gotta say I think that this man is up for the challenge as yoda and I truly think that he can do right by the jedi order. Very determined and dedicated person!
+1 GL Man 

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management