Deku's Attack Reg Application

Deku

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Deku

RP Name: Battalion Commander Wolffe | Senator Padme Amidala

RP Rank: BCMD | Senior Senator | Knight III

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:96546050 

Regiment you are applying for: Attack Regimental  

Experience:
 When I first joined the server I instantly joined Doom's Unit. I stayed there for almost 2 months before resigning in the second week of my 1 month Warrant Officer term. Although short I had a lot of fun within DU and accomplished small goals of mine. I hosted trainings whenever and wherever I could trying to get people on during downtime, I participated in events, lead a lot of events, did tryout and shield training almost everyday, joined the intel team to help the behind the scenes part of DU, gave fresh CT's tours around the Felucia base, and eventually got Warrant Officer.

After that, I transferred into 104th as a CSM and set out on a journey to become an officer again. Little did I know I would eventually pass that goal and continue going until I was put in the position I had respected the most, BCMD Wolffe. When I first joined, 104th was in a bad spot and I mainly joined to help out the battalion and because a few of my friends I knew had joined as well. We started out having around 3-4 active people before 104th blew up and blossomed into something greater then I could've ever imagined. I saw the future that 104th had and continued with it until now, it has become home to me and I know this battalion like the back of my hand. I kept up my activity almost everyday, helped out wherever I could especially to our branch leads, etc. hosted trainings to give everyone something to do during downtime, a LOT of doc work, joined the intel team and became an intel manager, was showing my leadership capabilities during events and deployments, hosted tryouts and much more. I put my heart and soul into 104th to put it in a stable position and I couldn't have done it without the people closest to me. I've stuck with 104th ever since, rising from CSM to BCMD Wolffe and solidifying my position in the 104th history books, accomplishing all of the goals I had previously set for my term at the very beginning.

Doom's Unit PVT-WO

Doom's Unit HVYO

Doom's Unit Intel

104th CSM-XO

104th HVYO

Unnamed Wolfpack Member

Wolfpack Sinker (HVYL)

104th Intel Manager

104th DISL

104th REGL

104th Wolfpack Lead

Wolfpack Comet/Executive Officer

Battalion Commander Wolffe

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I believe I should become a Regimental Commander because of my experience as Wolffe. Since FM's Wolffe term, I have been the only Wolffe to finish their term. Not only this but from the feedback I've collected from 104th and people within other battalions, my Wolffe term was extremely productive, I had goals that I wanted to reach before my term even started and now, at the end of my term, I can say that I have reached all of those goals. I know I have the support of almost all of my 104th, 212th, and I believe most of 501st. After talking to all of the battalion leaders, I know I also have the support of Bud/Rex, Leche/Cody, and Brick/Comet, all of the current leaders of the Attack Battalions. Similar to 104th, I wanted to break the streak of Wolffes not finishing their term, and I did. Now, I want to break the streak of previous ATK Reg's either getting removed or resigning early on in their term. (Not nearly as long as the Wolffe streak was) I believe that in this position a lot of people have questions/concerns about how 104th will respond activity-wise, how the high command of 104th will run, etc. My best response to those concerns is this, I believe that this is the best position I can be in at the moment in which I can continue to help my current XO grow and get accustomed to the position of acting BCMD as well as focus on problems within 501st and 212th. I can dedicate time to mentoring Brick to become a great BCMD/Acting BCMD while also assisting 212th and 501st with the problems they've had and things they want to see changed for a while now. (Listed below in application) Finally, I've been pretty active while juggling IRL, school, and the server and I would like to say I've done it pretty well. I owe it to all of Attack to give them an RCMD they can be proud of, and I think I am capable of doing that while representing them to the best of my ability.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:
Yes

Availability:
My availability in-game:
4:00PM EST - 10:00PM EST Mon. - Fri.

4:00PM EST - 3:00AM EST Fri. - Sun.
(With the exception of holidays, summer breaks, etc.)

My availability in discord: 
7:00AM - 12:00 AM Mon. - Fri.

12:00PM EST - 4:00AM EST Fri. - Sun.
(Could be more depending on when I wake up/go to bed, but I'm usually available 24/7 on discord)

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Doom's Unit:

DU HWSO

DU WO

104th:

Unnamed Wolfpack

104th HVYO

104th HVYL / Wolfpack Sinker

104th Intel Manager

104th DISL

104th REGL

104th XO Comet

104th BCMD Wolffe

Senior Senator Padme Amidala

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

After talking with all of the BCMDs of the battalions (and XO Comet), I've been told what they expect of an Attack Reg, how each battalions is going and what they want to happen going forward. Here is a brief overview of what each battalion leader has told me:

501st
Representative: Bud/Rex
Status of 501st:

Activity is good, no real issues at the moment.

Things you want changed:
Encourage battalions to participate in joint trainings when they're offered them, host joint trainings, give things that people can do during downtime.

Expectations of an Attack Reg:
1. Willing to work with the attack battalions regardless of whatever is going on within them. 

2. Act as an overseer, not a member of each battalion's High Commander unless needed. (aka letting the BCMDs run their battalion and only stepping in when absolutely needed)
3. Have/Keep good relations with all of Attack, balance my time with all 3 battalions.
4. Have the "If I see problems, I need to step in" type of attitude - Bud/Rex
5. Can dedicate the time towards the position, and all 3 battalions.
6. "Have the balls to do things, take criticisms, etc." - Bud/Rex

Would you support me going for ATK Reg?:
"Yeah, I feel like you'd actually do well in the position and reach your goals." - Bud/Rex

104th
Representative: Brick/Comet
Status of 104th:
104th is doing fine, activity is decent, wants to improve on things that have already been laid out within 104th (During Deku's term, and other Wolffe's before him), no other current issues at the moment.

Things you want changed:
All of Attack needs to be deployed, rather than just 501st and 212th getting a lot of deployments and 104th getting little to none, COMMUNICATION.

1. Have good activity
2. Assisting the battalions whenever you can, making sure to help out when you are asked to step in/give input.
3. Stick up for attack, "you are the voice of attack" - Brick/Comet

"Yeah I would support you going for Attack Reg." - Brick/Comet

212th
Representative: Leche/Cody
Status of 212th:
212th is doing good (7/10), has good activity (prime time being around 5:00/6:00PM EST to 1:00AM usually being completely dead depending on who's in the channel.), focus more on the behind the scenes stuff, wants to "Improve Quality of Life of the 212th" - Leche/Cody

Things you want changed:
Wants to know what's happening within 501st; 104th and 212th has been pretty close recently and 501st has just been "out there," try to promote roleplay within the battalions, "It's less of a roleplay server, more of just a shoot 'em up server." - Leche/Cody

1. Try to be a "one man does all," balance being an Attack Reg that spams joint trainings, etc vs. a laid-back Attack Reg that just pops in and sees how battalions are doing every now and again.
2. Don't be narcissistic, don't join in on every meeting and try to change things within the battalions, act as an overseer, not a member of each battalion's High Command.

"Yes" - Leche/Cody

Now, I would like to fulfill the needs/wants of the Battalion Leaders under me. I want to improve communication between battalions which is something I've already been actively trying to do within 104th and 212th which is why we're as close as we are. I've been 100% transparent about my decision to go for Attack Reg once I had my mind set, and I want it to stay that way going into my ATK Reg term if I do get it. While also setting up 501st/212th/104th for success. I want to continue to work closely with the Battalion Commanders to make sure that I act as a bridge from BCMD to Server High Command. I understand that I'll be representing them and I want to do my best if I am given that chance. I want to make sure that there's room for battalions to grow and a foundation for them to fall back on if they need it.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:
My plan to improve relations is simple. You see on every Regimental Commander application that they want to focus on joint trainings, etc. Now, of course, I want to include those but I believe that they shouldn't be the main way of improving relations. First, I believe that I can work with the GM team to get either a storyline or a planned string of deployments for all of Attack to improve relations between the battalions and to give them something fun to do. Secondly, I want to host meetings between all 3 battalions in which anyone within those battalions can join, no matter the rank. There we will address issues that anyone may have, either within their battalion or the other battalions present. It will be as controlled as possible, there will be no arguing. The point of the meeting is for all of the battalions to sit down and hash out any problems/concerns they might have with each other, we saw Killjoy do this once during his term and that meeting was extremely successful. I got some great tips of what I could do with 104th and I know 212th and 501st benefitted from it from the conversations we had during that meeting. I want to make sure that everything is laid out on the table and be as transparent as I possibly can to ensure that good communication comes from the top. If they see that their Attack Reg is actively trying to improve relations, then the rest of the hierarchy will follow. Third, I do believe that joint trainings and planetary missions for Attack do still work, I am not dismissing the idea and I believe that with them, the battalions will see how they operate together and they will reciprocate that during the events/deployments I want to have planned for them.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

You're the type of guy who fast tracked to Commander and totally lived up to that responsibility. You've done a fantastic job as Wolffe, you've ended the streak of resignations, and I believe that you'll be a fantastic Regimental Commander. This is one of the more unique Regimental Commander applications that I've seen- it's lengthy, detailed, and not just full of buzzwords and cliches. 

Without a doubt, I will be +1ing this.

XO is rightfully mine.

• Friendly 1

+1 Good luck my dude.

• Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

Huge +1 Brother you proved yourself as Wolffe and I am happy that you were my successor to 104th, also from the plans you have laid out I have no doubt you will do amazing as ATK REG keep up the great work and good luck.

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

+1, you take BCMD to a whole new level. Every conversation I have with you as Wolffe leads to productivity and serious business. You take your job seriously and I thank you for being one of the Wolffes that I can actually talk to. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Take this with a grain of salt... From my time as a boomer doomer Chancellor, Your Officer Core has not changed in attitude and professionalism. It is most notable towards BHs. You also have high officers that do not have a good attitude that represents what leadership should be, They have also been arrested multiply times along with breaking server rules. With that in mind, I am going to -1 unless I see a massive changed in how the 104th appears. I just can not see that being good to running a regiment. 

Edited by Crimson
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Confused 6

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

41 minutes ago, Crimson said:

Take this with a grain of salt... From my time as a boomer doomer Chancellor, Your Officer Core has not changed in attitude and professionalism. It is most notable towards BHs. You also have high officers that do not have a good attitude that represents what leadership should be. With that in mind, I am going to -1 unless I see a massive changed in how the 104th appears. I just can not see that being good to running a regiment. 

Well, considering you’re saying high officers I’m assuming you’re referring to me and Cox since we would be the only ones considered “high” unless you’re still referring to Junior officers as high and then it would make sense to say officers instead of officer, With that being said, I would say we did have an officer that caused a good amount of issues which he’d been rid of him, to add onto this, you’ve mentioned that we most notably have an attitude towards BHs, if this is the case you could’ve brought it up to anyone in 104th or told the person themself something about it, forgot to add that if you’re referring to the Jedi since they’re technically officers so that could be the case too in regards of high officers

Also now that i got information on the situation regarding bounty hunters
That involved me and i was accused of Metagaming in a situation where a youngling was constantly attacked by BH's so i REQUESTED to naval that all BHs leave the base since he got attacked, and the fact that you also hide that and bring it up now and not before amuses me, and if i were to metagame in that situation, that would've had me arrested and as you can see since im still in 104th that i wasn't since i was informed about that RP situation in game and i was randomly accused of metagaming without having any information to back it up, and personally i see it as you have it out for me or people in 104th since you held onto that until now and didn't bring it up before but now its suddenly an issue? Also to add on, you're pinning this situation to make it seem like the whole battalion was involved when it was only me

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 Deku you've done a lot within 104th and 212th/501st

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

1 hour ago, Crimson said:

Take this with a grain of salt... From my time as a boomer doomer Chancellor, Your Officer Core has not changed in attitude and professionalism. It is most notable towards BHs. You also have high officers that do not have a good attitude that represents what leadership should be. With that in mind, I am going to -1 unless I see a massive changed in how the 104th appears. I just can not see that being good to running a regiment. 

I'll comment on this, not being butthurt that you -1'd me but just more as a rebuttal. None of the regimentals came to me about any outstanding issues they had within my officer core at the time, so of course now's the time to bring it up . Also with that certain officer you mentioned talking with Brick, I had already told him the thin line he was on and since then he's improved. I've gotten a lot of the "mingey" issues with him to only happen in teamspeak and he's done good work for our senior officer core as well as ARCL, he turned a regiment that had zero people in it into one of the most active regiments including ARCT. He made ARC interesting again after the wipe discouraged a lot of people from going for it again. He's acted professional when he needs to and still has a sense humor, which I know synergy loves lol and the other person we had a lot of issues within our officer core was dealt with and blacklisted. Just because you're a "boomer Chancellor" doesn't mean you actually knew what was going on within the battalions on a day-to-day basis, but rather what you heard through the grapevine.

Edited by Deku
  • Winner 5
  • Informative 3

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

4 minutes ago, Deku said:

I'll comment on this, not being butthurt that you -1'd me but just more as a rebuttal. None of the regimentals came to me about any outstanding issues they had within my officer core at the time, so of course now's the time to bring it up . Also with that certain officer you mentioned talking with Brick, I had already told him the thin line he was on and since then he's improved. I've gotten a lot of the "mingey" issues with him to only happen in teamspeak and he's done good work for our senior officer core as well as ARCL, he turned a regiment that had zero people in it into one of the most active regiments including ARCT. He made ARC interesting again after the wipe discouraged a lot of people from going for it again. He's acted professional when he needs to and still has a sense humor, which I know synergy loves lol

I appreciate more information, I am mostly likely to to change but for me from what I have seen is that he has not changed. 

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Forum Admin

+ fucking 1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

3 minutes ago, Crimson said:

I appreciate more information, I am mostly likely to to change but for me from what I have seen is that he has not changed. 

Understandable, if you'd like I can arrange a sit down with myself, the officer and you. I'm not one to just let these situations float in the air and nothing happen to them. I'd rather sit down and hash it out like mature people. If not that's fine too, I think he would rather stick up for himself rather then me speaking for him most likely.

Edited by Deku
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Just now, Mavelle said:

But I'm very concerned it will 100% kill your activity on Senator, and you're our only senior senator

Same thing like it was when I got Wolffe and people were concerned with me balancing staff and Wolffe, if it gets to it ATK will be my #1 priority. 

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

6 minutes ago, Deku said:

Same thing like it was when I got Wolffe and people were concerned with me balancing staff and Wolffe, if it gets to it ATK will be my #1 priority. 

That's understandable. It'd suck to see you go from senator but it's not like you would never be on 'er, and we'd still have you around as ATK. Fully support you

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

+1 very professional.
Lots of work put into the app.
Mature attitude.
 Good luck

• Friendly 1

former: cadet,private,private first class, specialist,Sergeant,Staff Sergeant,Sergeant First Class,Master Sergeant,First Sergeant,Sergeant Major,Command Sergeant Major,Warrant Officer, Sergeant Major of the battalion, 2nd Lieutenant,Lieutenant,Captain,Major,Lieutenant Colonel,Colonel,Commander,Executive Officer,Battalion Commander,Regimental Commander,Marshal Commander,501st,212th,DU,21st,CG,RANCOR,104th,SOBDE,Jedi,Naval,41st,Event Job,Gamehelper,Gamemaster,Gamemaster Officer, Gamemaster Manager, Gamemaster Director, New Admin, Admin, Senior Admin, Veteran Admin,Head Admin, Director,Managment, Founder, Retired Founder, forum mod, forum admin,forum dev,Yoda,Mace WIndu

current: Versock

So, referencing your previous Wolffe Application, I want to point out a few things and ask a couple questions:

"I would like to revamp the DISL position so it holds a bigger role then just giving people PT, I want whoever holds the position to have a say in HC when it comes to anything punishment wise or strikes." -- So looking back on it, I haven't seen a single thing done with Disciplinary Lead or the branch itself. Let alone saying it was removed or suspended. But with Brick's Wolffe App, it seems like it is still very much a topic, being stated a few times.

"The only issue I see arise currently in 104th is our activity, which I've been trying to fix by introducing mandatory recruitment time" -- I see where you are going with this, and I did this for a time, but having a mandatory time exceed more than an hour a week will definitely make this feel more like a job, and effectively burn people out. I believe right now it is at 2 hours per week. To the average player, not bad, but for people who want to have fun and not be stuck spamming a bind it can become a chore. (Correct me if I am wrong on this next statement) This 2 hour limit I see is put upon the NCO's, but I do not see this put on Officers. I understand Officers are passed that point of spamming the bind, but if you have a time limit for the NCO's then the Officers should have one as well. They are the role models, they should be held to the same standard.

For activity, the officer core is being carried heavily by Piff and Brick. With Piff also being one of your most active members. Good job Piff. There was and still kind of is a long stretch of time where 104th would be active for an event, then right after the fact, everyone would either get off or deafen. 

Maturity Level - It's gonna be a funny meme with me saying this, because I don't do my job and actively try to change it, but the 104th TS can be pretty unbearable to be in. I join and it could be a guy breaking battle comms or someone just randomly screaming about something or just acting like idiots. No I do not have names because I'm never in the TS long enough to check the names. That and I believe that is the 104th Officers job to maintain the TS than some jedi. Another situation is where you all would be marching into Debrief spamming your surrender sweps or something along those lines throughout Debrief. Do I have video? No. I don't record everything because I am not scum like that. Why not bring it up sooner? Because with your Officers actively participating in it, I knew it would fall on deaf ears. Because it was being aloud from the top - down.

So after all that I have some questions:

How are you going to act as a Regimental Commander when the standards of the Battalion you've run for the last 3 months has dropped immensely?

How do you plan to act if these situations I've listed happen in other battalions and the Battalion Command does not fix them?

Why do you WANT to become ATK RCMD?

How does the experience you've gained as Wolffe prepare you for this position?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Maturity Level - It's gonna be a funny meme with me saying this, because I don't do my job and actively try to change it, but the 104th TS can be pretty unbearable to be in. I join and it could be a guy breaking battle comms or someone just randomly screaming about something or just acting like idiots. No I do not have names because I'm never in the TS long enough to check the names. That and I believe that is the 104th Officers job to maintain the TS than some jedi. Another situation is where you all would be marching into Debrief spamming your surrender sweps or something along those lines throughout Debrief. Do I have video? No. I don't record everything because I am not scum like that. Why not bring it up sooner? Because with your Officers actively participating in it, I knew it would fall on deaf ears. Because it was being aloud from the top - down.

I can also attest to this, I was in the 104th for 2 days and like 16 hours until the teamspeak just became unbearable and I didn't want to be in it anymore. Alot of this was actually by the officers, namely piff, who in my mind I see as a friend. 104th would go to Endor for "training" which was actually just officers playing soundboards in ts while everyone shot eachother. I believe deku was on during this, but cannot be certain.

Honestly though. Change your mingey soundboard rule in TS. 

• Informative 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

I can also attest to this, I was in the 104th for 2 days and like 16 hours until the teamspeak just became unbearable and I didn't want to be in it anymore. Alot of this was actually by the officers, namely piff, who in my mind I see as a friend. 104th would go to Endor for "training" which was actually just officers playing soundboards in ts while everyone shot eachother. I believe deku was on during this, but cannot be certain.

Honestly though. Change your mingey soundboard rule in TS. 

I can say this has already started to be cracked down on and basically either you get kicked from the channel or talk power is activated so you won’t talk, and of course soundboards are alright during downtime unless it’s earrape or something which at that point no one likes it cause no one likes earrape, Endor wise thingy, I usually did it back when I was staff with a dupe down, but it usually just didn’t work out due to either not enough people or certain people not listening so it just essentially turned into a FFA since we got bored of shit and occasionally it would actually work

spacer.png

Just a hot take but can y'all let Deku speak for himself on his app? Every negative comment has been met with y'all quoting in mass. It doesn't help.

• Agree 5

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

Just a hot take but can y'all let Deku speak for himself on his app? Every negative comment has been met with y'all quoting in mass. It doesn't help.

Another quote lmao, but most of these situations brought up here involve a good portion of 104th, so I mean for example, what crimson brought up about BHs literally only involved me and like I said before we are usually involved to give more context too

Also a big part of our responses is due to the fact that deku usually isn’t apart of the situations that are brought up, such as the BH situation, the endor sim and others since when that happens usually Deku isn’t on since it always happens later in the day since me usually who’s apart of these sits is on during late Est times

Edited by Piff

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

So, referencing your previous Wolffe Application, I want to point out a few things and ask a couple questions:

"I would like to revamp the DISL position so it holds a bigger role then just giving people PT, I want whoever holds the position to have a say in HC when it comes to anything punishment wise or strikes." -- So looking back on it, I haven't seen a single thing done with Disciplinary Lead or the branch itself. Let alone saying it was removed or suspended. But with Brick's Wolffe App, it seems like it is still very much a topic, being stated a few times.

"The only issue I see arise currently in 104th is our activity, which I've been trying to fix by introducing mandatory recruitment time" -- I see where you are going with this, and I did this for a time, but having a mandatory time exceed more than an hour a week will definitely make this feel more like a job, and effectively burn people out. I believe right now it is at 2 hours per week. To the average player, not bad, but for people who want to have fun and not be stuck spamming a bind it can become a chore. (Correct me if I am wrong on this next statement) This 2 hour limit I see is put upon the NCO's, but I do not see this put on Officers. I understand Officers are passed that point of spamming the bind, but if you have a time limit for the NCO's then the Officers should have one as well. They are the role models, they should be held to the same standard.

For activity, the officer core is being carried heavily by Piff and Brick. With Piff also being one of your most active members. Good job Piff. There was and still kind of is a long stretch of time where 104th would be active for an event, then right after the fact, everyone would either get off or deafen. 

So after all that I have some questions:

How are you going to act as a Regimental Commander when the standards of the Battalion you've run for the last 3 months has dropped immensely?

How do you plan to act if these situations I've listed happen in other battalions and the Battalion Command does not fix them?

Why do you WANT to become ATK RCMD?

How does the experience you've gained as Wolffe prepare you for this position?

Alright so a lot of loaded questions here that I'll get to, didn't see this was such a hot topic until I saw it just now and people seem to answer for me but I'll break it down here myself.

1. The reason it seems as though DISL was never changed is because I ran it similar to how I let my branch leads, y'know lead. My branch leads have full control on whatever they want to see changed within the branch and they have the power to do so, now this also means that with this power they are held 100% accountable for any issues that arouse within them. Similar story with DISL, during my time as Wolffe we had 1 DISL for about 2 or 3 days. During those 2 or 3 days our DISL (Eris) revamped the DISL Handbook completely and made a whole google slides about their permissions, offenses and the proper punishments, etc. The reason this was never a big thing was because they were our only DISL meaning there was never anyone besides Brick and I to notice this change within the battalion.

2. The 2 hour recruitment is in place for Officers. The requirement stretches from SGT - CPT. I made the decision not to include Senior Officers in that decision because at that point, you should be able to prove that you are a competent and capable leader through your skills, not by a merit system or spamming 1 button. Also, to answer the first part of this question, you would be surprised just how many people actually got their 2 hour recruitment time done, or close to it. I put this into place as a method to promote activity while also seeing who was willing to do the long tedious work within the battalion to rise the ranks and prove themselves early, and since I've put this in place I've had a lot of success with it. 

3. Here we go, so I actually expected someone to bring this up/ask a question about this. For a while our officer core was looking amazing, we had 3 HC members, a fair share of active senior officers and a load of junior officers. Our NCO core was extremely lackluster. Since then a lot of those old members who had been in 104th for so long have resigned, and the mandatory recruitment got us a lot of new NCO's willing to work so eventually it shifted the scale back into place. Now, our current officer core is as followed: Me, Brick, Piff, Claw, Eris, Dinaric, Phaser, Theta. I know Myself, Brick and Piff are pretty self-explanatory so I'll give you a basic rundown of the rest. Claw has just joined 104th (woo) Eris, Dinaric, and Theta all get on late at night, basically representing 104th during downtime/nighttime & Phaser has decided to put his Jedi within 104th so his focus has been on that of course. Now, I won't lie and say that LOA/ROAs have been very kind to us but a lot of them are put up for good reason. As for the event thing, that is something I've noticed as well which is why Brick and I have been talking about making the server more appealing during downtime, which is one of my goals as Attack Reg and also one of his goals as Wolffe to push trainings both for certifications and for entertainment.

4. Also another question I was expecting. Now I'll start off by saying this, I never wanted to take away that jokester/funny battalion title that 104th has. That's been a thing ever since I joined under Alec & Lucky and I never wanted to take that away from the battalion. Now, for the micspam as many other people has said already before this, we've cracked down on it a lot more, moving people and kicking people from spamming soundboards is a common theme and then once we sit them down and show them the severity of our words and actions they understand. As for battle comms I'm very interested as to when this was and who was present, as I know for a fact that whenever I call battle comms either during deployments, events, or trainings, 104th listens. Now are there events that I let people talk about other stuff? Hell yes, if I feel as though the event we're doing does not need battle comms or it's just a basic shoot-em-up, I'm not going to blow it up like it's SeriousRP unless people want that.

Now to move on to your questions:

"How are you going to act as a Regimental Commander when the standards of the Battalion you've run for the last 3 months has dropped immensely?"

I'm very interested in this question or at least how it's worded. Like I said it was not uncommon for the same thing that is happening within 104th to happen 5 months ago during Lucky's term. Also in Sina's term before mine. I've had countless honoraries come to me saying "104th hasn't changed one bit" so I'm very curious on how the "standards has dropped immensely." But anyways, like I stated in my other explanations this has been worked on by Brick and I and we've cracked down on those specific people that we know will spam their soundboards and break the TS rules that we have. I feel as though this question is setting me up for failure as there isn't really an answer I can give you that suits your needs, so I'll say this. As Regimental Commander I will act on my head and my heart. I'm extremely professional, mature and reasonable when it comes to situations where I need to be, you've attended some of our battalion meetings so I know you can attest to that. I will continue to be goofy, funny, etc. as that is who I am, of course I know that as Regimental I will have to bite my tongue in a lot of situations but I'm not letting a position that I have change who I am as a person, if you think that it is deserving enough to -1 due to that then you have the freedom to do so.

"How do you plan to act if these situations I've listed happen in other battalions and the Battalion Command does not fix them?"

I've made it very apparent to all of the representative/Battalion Command I spoke to that I will be acting as an overseer that steps in when I feel as though they are not dealing with a situation to the standards that they told me/that they hold themselves to. With that being said I want to let my BCMDs have enough room to do what they want within their battalions of course, but if it does get to the point where it seems they are doing nothing about situations like this then I will take it into my own hands, by warning that member and the high command, or whatever I deem necessary to be done depending on the severity of the situation. Like I said, I'm reasonable and professional so I'm sure that I can come to a conclusion with the Battalion Command on what to do in those situations and how to enforce punishments for them.

"Why do you WANT to become ATK RCMD?"

Now, I want to become ATK RCMD because I genuinely believe that I am the person to give this position light, what I mean by that is, a lot of people have come to me questioning the role of RCMD's and especially past ATK RCMD's. (Not naming any names, just saying what was brought to me) Now, I find myself in a very similar situation now, as when I was applying for Wolffe. A lot of people questioned that position because of how little Wolffe's actually finished their term, etc. I want to break those barriers, or those expectations and show the impact that this position can have on it's battalions when you have someone with a decent head on their shoulders. Secondly,  I want to become ATK RCMD because of my love for Attack. It may sound cheesy but 104th, 501st, and 212th have always been extremely interesting me, and the people within it. I want this position because I want to be the person to represent them, as I believe I can do so properly. Finally, I stated this in my application but I will say it again. I have immense love for 104th, always have and always will. Although I can not bring myself to go for another term as Wolffe I still want to be in a position in which I can continue to help them. A lot of people have been very doubtful about Brick applying for Wolffe which is why I want to be in this position to help mentor him and get him accustom to the role of acting BCMD, while also focusing a lot of my time with helping 212th/501st with any internal issues they have, which is the main reason of why I went to all of the battalion leaders asking them what they wanted to see changed, and how I could help them.

"How does the experience you've gained as Wolffe prepare you for this position?"

My experience that I've gained as Wolffe has helped to prepare me for this position because it has changed the way I think about how a battalion operates. Before becoming Wolffe I had a very standard approach and I often did what I felt was right rather then what was smart. During my time as Wolffe it's taught me how to balance that, how to make decisions based on how ethical it is and also how much the battalion can gain from it. Also, as my term went on I grew accustom to how things work on Synergy, within 104th, etc. knowing how the community/battalion will react to a change is extremely important for a BCMD, especially for server HC. I believe that my time as Wolffe has given me the leadership experience, maturity, the ability to listen and negotiate, reason with a large group of people, and also hear the voices of the lower battalion members. A lot of times I see BCMD's neglect the words of their lower NCOs/Enlisted which is what I hated and something I wanted to change. I think that being able to listen to the concerns of the people you oversee/lead is the biggest part of being a leader, no matter how a "leader" looks to you.

I appreciate the questions and I hope these responses answered any questions or doubts you had, if you have any more questions feel free to comment them or message me on discord @ Xeitrix#0001. :peepoLove:

Edited by Deku
typo/bad grammar :(
  • Winner 4

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

With those answers I will +1. The one thing I will say that I noticed in your responses:

For you to go into this position and planning to be a mentor for Brick, you should have already been doing these things for the 2 months he was your XO. In a way you have by getting him to this point. In this case, remember the line between mentoring and coddling / neglecting

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

With those answers I will +1. The one thing I will say that I noticed in your responses:

For you to go into this position and planning to be a mentor for Brick, you should have already been doing these things for the 2 months he was your XO. In a way you have by getting him to this point. In this case, remember the line between mentoring and coddling / neglecting

I'm not denying that I haven't already been a mentor for him, you can ask Brick himself. I've been pushing him to make decisions himself to push for his independence rather then having to rely on others to make decisions. The reason I stated this again was because I know a lot of people are questionable about his position and whether or not he can perform well as BCMD. I've already shared my thoughts on that but I also believe that I can continue to help him, as nobody knows everything. (as much as people want to believe otherwise) I understand a line between mentoring and coddling, I've been hard on Brick to get him ready for Wolffe, I know this, he knows this. I've pushed him to make big decisions regarding Wolfpack, Branch leads, blacklists, etc. by himself to better prepare him. That may sound harsh but I wanted to make sure he was ready, he said with confidence that he wanted to be my successor whether or not I went for another term, so I made sure he was ready to live up to that. Anyways, appreciate it homie:HYPERS:

Edited by Deku

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Easy +1 from me. I'd love to see you as our ATK Reg. Although there's not been many, every experience I've had with you has been great. From a non 104th view, you have proven with your Wolffe term and even out of game actions that you would be a great fit for this position.

• Friendly 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

Legit, @Deku, this is the most confident I've felt in someone in a Leadership position in quite a while. Honestly kinda wish I had you around during my time as Rancor BCMD, cause you seem like someone who legitimately has a good head for leading on their shoulders, cause you offer plans, explain and address concerns like you work for Congress, and acknowledge faults that you plan to work on fixing.

+1. Lets see an Attack Reg CMD Deku next week, ey?

• Friendly 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

Personally I have never interacted with you. But based on the information you put in your application as well as some of the individuals that endorsed your application I have a vast amount of respect and trust in , I’m going to trust in their judgment. I will be giving this application a +1.

• Friendly 1

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

4 hours ago, Mist said:

+1 who are you?

bro you respond to this app, but not to me on snap, i see how it is

also he is Deku and Wolffe and a person who joined the server not that long ago

• Funny 1

spacer.png

+1 Heck yeah bro

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 Deku is a good egg. Even though I'm not in 104th and he isn't leaving the server, I'll miss him as Wolffe, he's easily one of the best 104th BCMDs I've known.

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management