Dennis' Spec Reg Re-Application

Dennis

Steam Name: Dennis

RP Name: Spec Reg CMD Dennis

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:86273369

Regiment you are applying for: Specialized Regimental Commander

How many terms have you held the position?: One

How do you feel your previous term went?:

I believe that my first term went well. I was able to help Truffle settle in and help him as a young BCMD and to help his high command get settled into their new positions. I help 21st and Rancor with the continued advisement of Sixta and Qal to help bring possible idea changes and QOL changes, along with possible decisions that should be made. I started to have ARC troopers lead small squads in passive RP and events, along with possible server suggestion changes.  

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?:

I wish to continue my efforts into advising each BCMD in what they believe is the best for their battalion. Along with continuing my efforts of promoting more passive RP and bringing a sense of brotherhood to the regiment. Along with continuing the improvements to ARC trainings to bring a better availability, and improvements to help ARC troopers to become better leaders.

Current availability: 

Monday - Friday 4 PM - 10 PM CST
Saturday - Sunday All day and 4 -10 PM CST depending if I work

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?:

Assisting Truffle with setting up his new high command and making sure his first term goes well. 

Bringing a Passive RP mindset to the specialized regiment.

Continued open communication within the regiment. 

Reworking of the additive rolling document

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?:

Streamlining internal battalion systems 

Improvement of ARC training and training time. 

Continued battalion relation improvement 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

Edited by Dennis
spelling cuz im dent

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 jk +1

Edited by Dreams-

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Your attitude has been an issue for months now. If you don't got it down by now then I doubt it'll do you any good for a second term.

Edited by Ratio
Antidote
  • Funny 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

-1 mainly with what was said with your marshal commander application. 

Yes, you try to encourage RP, however a lot of time I see you try to do RP, its kinda mingy. "/me uses Fast DL to download data" doesn't really work and promote good RP

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

I found most the time something that was either a war crime or fail rp going on it often involved you.

Ordering troopers to plant bombs in the village

Ordering an orbital strike on village either before or after the shield had gone down. I heard about it being called in after you had done it. There are (in rp, which a lot of people have forgotten what that means) still people living in village, normal joe smoes who you order your troopers to kill.

Daily raids on the BHs because you were told to get the server doing something. This was often for bullshit unconfirmed reason. Like one was a trooper shot at or near a BH the BH shot back and the BH then get reported by a clone and thus the 100 year war began.

You could have done those joint battalion trainings you mentioned but I only saw one mentioned the day before it was planned to happen and nothing came of it.

Advising the 21st... DID you really? Most the time you were in your channel talking to random people generally uncontactable as your channel said open but in fact was still locked. If you say I advised Qal on the promotion of our WO to CPT we had decided that like weeks ago but was waiting for the right time..

You were more interested in the freedom of being a spec reg than being spec reg. Ordering executions, having almost absolute authority over clones, etc.

Most the times when I had had enough of the server for a day or 2 was due to your antics the day prior.

Unprofessional, unreliable, oh and you straight up fucking tried to bypass an element of TECHrp, The passive rp you said you helped form, by doing a /me speeds up download or something when you weren't the one doing it. 21st already had a passive rp mindset cos we fucking reach everyone it. I'd happily sit and do TECH or EOD while people are fighting.

Qal said he spoke to you but I feel like Qal was too soft about it.

Yeah, your a nice person and people can talk to you but for the position you had a personality is not what is required. A leader, a mentor, a role model is... and you weren't it unless we wanted anarchy.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 3

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Your actions directly correlated with a group of people getting fed up and leaving the server. Your attitude and actions have proven that you are unfit for a 2nd term.

you are also bad at cup pong.

*Muah*

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Now I Agree with what everyone has said before me, but here’s the thing. Do I think you can change?. How will you treat your Second Term?  I know you like to do all these things Dennis, but I just want to know if you’ll change your atttitude for the better of your Regiment?

• Agree 1

Former: Liaison

Forum Admin

-1. same reasons for Gadget said and Ratio. Sorry man

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

7 hours ago, Dennis said:

Steam Name: Dennis

RP Name: Spec Reg CMD Dennis

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:86273369

Regiment you are applying for: Specialized Regimental Commander

How many terms have you held the position?: One

How do you feel your previous term went?:

I believe that my first term went well. I was able to help Truffle settle in and help him as a young BCMD and to help his high command get settled into their new positions. I help 21st and Rancor with the continued advisement of Sixta and Qal to help bring possible idea changes and QOL changes, along with possible decisions that should be made. I started to have ARC troopers lead small squads in passive RP and events, along with possible server suggestion changes.  

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?:

I wish to continue my efforts into advising each BCMD in what they believe is the best for their battalion. Along with continuing my efforts of promoting more passive RP and bringing a sense of brotherhood to the regiment. Along with continuing the improvements to ARC trainings to bring a better availability, and improvements to help ARC troopers to become better leaders.

Current availability: 

Monday - Friday 4 PM - 10 PM CST
Saturday - Sunday All day and 4 -10 PM CST depending if I work

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?:

Assisting Truffle with setting up his new high command and making sure his first term goes well. 

Bringing a Passive RP mindset to the specialized regiment.

Continued open communication within the regiment. 

Reworking of the additive rolling document

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?:

Streamlining internal battalion systems 

Improvement of ARC training and training time. 

Continued battalion relation improvement 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

+1 i really enjoy your passive rp and some events you start are alot of fun. would love to see you as our command again

7 hours ago, Gadget said:

I found most the time something that was either a war crime or fail rp going on it often involved you.

Ordering troopers to plant bombs in the village

Ordering an orbital strike on village either before or after the shield had gone down. I heard about it being called in after you had done it. There are (in rp, which a lot of people have forgotten what that means) still people living in village, normal joe smoes who you order your troopers to kill.

Daily raids on the BHs because you were told to get the server doing something. This was often for bullshit unconfirmed reason. Like one was a trooper shot at or near a BH the BH shot back and the BH then get reported by a clone and thus the 100 year war began.

You could have done those joint battalion trainings you mentioned but I only saw one mentioned the day before it was planned to happen and nothing came of it.

Advising the 21st... DID you really? Most the time you were in your channel talking to random people generally uncontactable as your channel said open but in fact was still locked. If you say I advised Qal on the promotion of our WO to CPT we had decided that like weeks ago but was waiting for the right time..

You were more interested in the freedom of being a spec reg than being spec reg. Ordering executions, having almost absolute authority over clones, etc.

Most the times when I had had enough of the server for a day or 2 was due to your antics the day prior.

Unprofessional, unreliable, oh and you straight up fucking tried to bypass an element of TECHrp, The passive rp you said you helped form, by doing a /me speeds up download or something when you weren't the one doing it. 21st already had a passive rp mindset cos we fucking reach everyone it. I'd happily sit and do TECH or EOD while people are fighting.

Qal said he spoke to you but I feel like Qal was too soft about it.

Yeah, your a nice person and people can talk to you but for the position you had a personality is not what is required. A leader, a mentor, a role model is... and you weren't it unless we wanted anarchy.

No one can say it better -1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

Yeah no -1 I think Gadget said it perfectly and there are better people who fit in that role 

Edited by Jaydon
4 hours ago, Pythin said:

Now I Agree with what everyone has said before me, but here’s the thing. Do I think you can change?. How will you treat your Second Term?  I know you like to do all these things Dennis, but I just want to know if you’ll change your atttitude for the better of your Regiment?

Hey Pythin thanks for asking this set of questions hopefully i can answer them below. 

While yes my term has had its fair share of ups and downs, I would like to think that no matter what I have personally done my regiment has improved over this whole term. Have I made some questionable decisions during this term for sure, saying i havent would be a lie however I have admitted to my mistakes and used them to improve myself. Regarding some peoples comments about certian situations regarding certain RP scenarios they were used to keep with event pacing for the GM, along with overloading a rayshield. I have learned a lot over these past few months and have continually made changes to how I act and advise my regiment. I do believe that there are still changes to be made and im taking steps to make them, I still want to continue to advise the regiment while doing so to see it become one of the greatest regiments the server has to offer. So the short answer yes, i'm only a human at the end of the day who makes a mistake every now and then, or do something a group of people don't like, this is the way of life however i use these experiences to change the directions and action i take to better myself, the regiment and the server.  

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

5 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Hey Pythin thanks for asking this set of questions hopefully i can answer them below. 

While yes my term has had its fair share of ups and downs, I would like to think that no matter what I have personally done my regiment has improved over this whole term. Have I made some questionable decisions during this term for sure, saying i havent would be a lie however I have admitted to my mistakes and used them to improve myself. Regarding some peoples comments about certian situations regarding certain RP scenarios they were used to keep with event pacing for the GM, along with overloading a rayshield. I have learned a lot over these past few months and have continually made changes to how I act and advise my regiment. I do believe that there are still changes to be made and im taking steps to make them, I still want to continue to advise the regiment while doing so to see it become one of the greatest regiments the server has to offer. So the short answer yes, i'm only a human at the end of the day who makes a mistake every now and then, or do something a group of people don't like, this is the way of life however i use these experiences to change the directions and action i take to better myself, the regiment and the server.  

I think after reading this post that if given the second chance, then I think you can improve on your mistakes. 

+1 

Former: Liaison

Enough people have resigned. You're a problematic leader who has caused plenty enough issues already. Gadget has already said what needs to be said. You have been given a lot of chances and have shown you cannot handle many tough situations. You rarely seem to take things seriously and when you do you can easily get over emotional about it. 
Your RP is rare and when i have seen it you're raiding Village or executing people

You're a cool guy from what I've seen but you aren't a really suitable for this position.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Head Admin

-1, sorry mate.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

1 hour ago, Crimson said:

Im changing this due to me being an ass, @Dennis What are your plans to fix your public image? From being a Bounty Hunter, Im not a fan

Hey Crimson thanks for the question hope i can answer below.

When it come to my public image i have a few things in mind. 1. No more executions unless its an event job that meets the necessary requirements and the game master approves and wants it to happen. 2. Hiring Bounty Hunters, while my first experiences didn't go well with BH when they came out aka me getting shot at every 5 minutes, along with the start of my reg term starting like that, i wish to hire some of them to help do trainings with the regiment. 3. Continued interaction with other battalions and regiments, the best way to have people get to know you better is to have them be around you more, so an increase of join trainings and operations. 4. Simple RP with as many people as a i can to make sure that they know that changes are being made for the better. Along with helping out where needed elsewhere within High Command. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

I have genuinely read every comment on this thread. I would say that Dennis is a good friend of mine, but I strive to remain as impartial and unbiased as possible.

Firstly, when Dennis first became Spec Reg I agree with a lot of things that Gadget said. It was definitely riddled with problems and issues. Dennis would minge around and use his newfound power to do some dumb things.

Yet, about halfway through his term as Spec Reg turned right around. I honestly noticed Dennis being much more serious about his role and his involvement in Spec Reg battalions. He has encouraged a lot more RP, and has even made a huge surge in BH appeal, even making me play on my BH more.

Overall, I want to see Dennis continue to serve for another term and continue to be fun and encourage the work with spec battalions.

+1

-Cyan

Edited by Dexter

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

+1 Lad, your do great but people scream you do war crimes. But what Reg have not done War Crimes. Shit half the time it is either SO BDE or CG. Don't say you don't I was there in both and I did some. Mostly on Crosshair. You try to give stuff for people to do while there is no events. Which helps the people who don't show up just for events to get Promo. Most people just afk instead of doing rp because they see no benefit in it. How ever every time you try people shut you down. As they don't like your RP but I say to them. How about you start trying to do shit motherfucka istead of bitch when someone tries to help the server. Instead of it being afk RP. Ight now with all the toxic shit gone. Your great at leading you have helped 21st when I was in it. With the BvB which congrats 21st on the Underdog win. You are mostly in Rancor, DU with your Regiment instead of hiding in your office. 

I'm waiting for the Dumbs and Disagree emotes on this shit 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I feel quite strongly about this application and would like to share some more stuff that me and many others feel.

You don't really want to help battalions or anyone at that, you say you want to do all this shit but you've never shown any initiative until you started to get huge amounts of Flack. Gadget has proved you don't really care about your own regiment as 21st is obviously neglected.

Your marshal commander application was a perfect example of how we have all mostly lost confidence in your skills as regimental. You aren't really dedicated to helping those below you and being that mentor which some battalions need right now; you seem more concerned with the powers and self importance such a position brings

When people are beginning to reconsider wether we need senior commanders to baby sit our regimentals you know something is wrong, it would be dishonest to not recognise you are one of the most problematic leaders.

We want responsible people in these positions, people who care, people who are actually mature enough to make tough decisions, someone who cares about roleplay

You don't care about any of this stuff and people aren't gonna let this slide just because you have some friends up there. 

(Sorry about making a second comment, just wanted to get the rest of my thoughts out)

Edited by Comics
  • Winner 4

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

19 hours ago, Gadget said:

-1 Gadget summed it up, You're a good dude Dennis but I don't really think you would be fit for another term from what I've seen with your in game "RP"

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

-1, I have had to deal with you in multiple situations where you completely disregard not only server rules, but also the clone hierarchy. For example, the Hostage situation that was inside CIC(right above armory) I showed up on scene and was going to negotiate and as soon as I started to negotiate you took the first shot without even running it through myself or my CPT(Boom) that was also there. Which in tern got you AOS for disregarding negotiation hierarchy. Not only this, but I have seen some running issues such as your mass executions. Its gotten so bad to the point where any time you order all battalions to partake in them, I tell 104th not to, simply because I dont want that possibility of a shitstorm to come down on us.

• Funny 2

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

Gonna have to agree with both Gadget and Comics.   Personally,  I've seen you use your position for your own amusement instead of actually helping the battalions before you.  There are times you are pushing the line in almost getting arrested intentionally on the server.  

You claimed to have gotten your act together,  but I have yet to see this.

• Friendly 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

After Dennis's Marshal App got shredded, he took a lot of the feedback into trying to make the rest of his Spec Reg Term as successful as possible. The man tried hard to chance perspective.

"The Separatist Council has been formed!"
+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

-1 Seems like people would rather not have to deal with you another term, which is obviously a sign of a weak first term, As well many issues regarding breaking rules , to me personally, no offense, but it seems like you’re just applying for the rank and you don’t want to put in the work to keep it.

but I also want to know why the spec battalions specifically should trust that you will change in your second term, because obviously they don’t want to deal with another second term of you doing the Samething.

• Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

honestly Dennis in my opinion is a wild card and is more than just slightly retarded, he is quite in fact mega retarded, many things he has done are questionable but they are effective and everything he has done seems to add more RP for himself and those around him. They alsoo seem to be for the betterment of those around him in and out of the server, sure he does commit a few war crimes but they are perfectly fine when you have no witnesses. And quite honestly I can only think of a few people that would do a better job than him. +1

19 hours ago, Piff said:

-1 Seems like people would rather not have to deal with you another term, which is obviously a sign of a weak first term, As well many issues regarding breaking rules , to me personally, no offense, but it seems like you’re just applying for the rank and you don’t want to put in the work to keep it.

but I also want to know why the spec battalions specifically should trust that you will change in your second term, because obviously they don’t want to deal with another second term of you doing the Samething.

Hey Piff, thanks for asking a question hopefully i can answer below. 

Why should the battalions in my regiment trust me for a second term? This is a good question as before putting up my re-application i spoke with the BCMDs of each battalion and all three of them said that i should re apply, I asked them in what role could i have done better to help their battalion, now with varingy answers the general answer was, 1. Be a little less stupid with some decision making (which i have addressed in crimsons post). 2. Continue with the daily interaction with members of the battalion, it is in my strong belief that an active and strong high command of a battalion make for a more active battalion as a whole. When higher ups get involved more people wish to interact with said people(active command makes people want to be on and do their best to show them what they can do). 3. Continue to keep open lines of communication and question answering available. 

Lastly saying that "they" meaning everyone in the regiment doesn't want me to get a second term from what i can tell is quite wrong, from the members from PVT-BCMD that i have spoken too most of them have said i should re apply. There are a small hand few that don't, if the majority said Dennis you have failed in helping your battalions, my battalion and me i would not have applied. While the application has mixed feedback i feel that some major criticisms are false in their nature and bent to the posters nature to make me seem that i neglected certain battalions, with some members of the 21st saying "they were neglected" is quite false, when i first got the spot i helped Qal with the suggestions to make sure they would pass and help bring back some normalcy to the battalion, obviously i can't control how fast updates get pushed. I split my time as evenly as i could around 1-2 hours each day with each battalion roughly, some days more with others, due to events, meetings, etc. Along with the fact that in the middle(ish) when Truffle took over as Doom there was some issues that needed my help with getting a young BCMD under his feet and helping him with the start of his BCMD term so he does not get overwhelmed and drown as some have done in the past. I stated in all discords and am willing to provide screenshots in discord DMs of me asking if there where any major issues or anything that i needed to intervene with to let me know know as truffle needed help and i would be spending most of my time with DU for the next few weeks. Once the issues were solved i notified the command of the battalions that i was back to a "normal schedule" and would continue interacting on a regular basis again during this time i would spend roughly 30-45 minutes with my other two battalions and then go help with DU. I averaged about 5 hours on server per day roughly and split them as evenly as i saw fit for the day making sure to at least stop by each TS when i was on to check in, along with being as active as needed in battalion discords. I answered back to questions and @s from discords as best as i could and PMs when they came up. Along with any issues that needed my intervention (which were very few) was investigated and dealt with in a fair and timely manner. 

Banned

Imagine dumbing someone who has a different opinion than you :Pepega:

+1 From what I have heard and seen not only do you participate with all battalions in specialized but are charismatic and knowledgeable. You spent time with DU because at it's state it needed your attention. Just next term try to keep the executions/raids to a minimum. You are one of the best Regs I have seen in a long time, sad to see people can't see that. From a High Command stand point you were a solid leader and an outstanding person with a great work ethic. I know that you care a lot and hold your regiment's best interests at heart. Good luck my man.

Edited by kojak
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 5
  • Friendly 2

-1 I’m sorry, but I can’t support you due to your actions you’ve done this term that would make me comfortable for a second term. From my experience with you as a 21st trooper is just the BvB. There are other issues, but I’d rather keep to myself. Honestly p, if you do receive a second term, you got to fix a lot of shit with how you work with the battalions under your command, and enough of the “war crime” bs

-PUCK

• Management

People +1’d you last time around saying they’d support you if you’d improve your attitude/behavior and from the sounds of it I don’t believe you have improved nearly enough to continue a second term as a Regimental Commander.

You’re a cool dude Dennis but High Command needs level headed people filling it that don’t cause issues or controversies but solves them.

Although you may have solved some during this term I think the negative have outweighed the positive.

Best of luck to you nevertheless.

:Pepega:

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

On 4/30/2020 at 3:14 AM, Dennis said:

Along with continuing the improvements to ARC trainings

Dennis I like you dude, but you have made 0 improvements to the ARC Training's.
The only thing about the ARC training's that you brought up to us was that you wanted to push for more leadership from the ARC troopers on the server yet failed to give us any actual ways on how to implement it.

This was the only thing you brought up to High Command, besides a giving an opinion on a player who was toxic for the first month of your term.
Then you go 3 weeks only popping the HC chat to say 1 or 2 words, only to say this.
'No need to force anyone there, just give it some time' to me putting up a vote for a new Fordo. A position that had been open for a month and a half at that point.

From what I've seen from you in your first term, you don't have any actual ideas on how to quote 'improve ARC trainings', you don't pay attention to the battalions you are in control over besides Doom's Unit, and that you don't seem to care too much about Rancor as a whole.

If someone fails to do anything in their first term, why give them another? And this is WITHOUT the numerous issues others have brought up in this thread.

• Informative 7

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

-1 All the main reasons have been states in previous comments. 

Also, I have not seen you do much with the Spec Regiment and to be frank the only time I have seen or heard of you doing something productive was when you had hosted commander meetings and implemented that rolling document. Nothing with the battalions you control.

Edited by Robby
  • Agree 2

I don't fully get alot of the comments regarding "not helping your regiments" as, atleast regarding DU (one of battalions dennis oversees) he's helped whenever I've needed it. Now some of the "war crime" things I can see, but any mass executions or saying dennis is constantly executing people is false, unless I'm just always missing the times he does them and I can only recall two executions he did, one was of naval on event server(he got perms from the GM from what I know) and than the execution of a jedi that was killing clones and even then, both parties have to consent to an execution to my knowledge. The village raids I can see getting irritating, but it creates some RP when there isn't anything gone on as there isn't many events, dennis atleast makes the attempt to create scenarios when the lack of events makes everyone bored. Thats what I gotta say in addition to my +1, I just kept reading the same points reiterated and thought I'd atleast give the viewpoint of someone that works under and with spec reg

• Friendly 1

+1 Overall looking on the bright side of things, towards the mid-end of your term you became more active and doing things like Raids/executions, Which in my opinion was the best part of your term. As much as i want to -1 for your little involvement with rancor, main reason why i don't -1  is because Rancor was not doing bad during your 1st term. I do hope you will once in a while come in and at least talk to us for longer than 5-10 mins during your 2nd term jsut getting updates and asking for help ( you did that the last half of your term).You are a good leader, I just hope that going into the 2nd term there will be more Joint training's... and don't make me  regret +1ing you.

Best of luck!

-Solerino

• Funny 1

@Dennis Could you please rebutt Gadget’s above argument? I’d like to hear your side of the story regarding the events he has detailed. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

• Retired Founder

There are a lot of mixed and conflicting feedback, you will be further questioned about these points.
However, as the vote is split, you have been
ACCEPTED into the interview phase for final evaluation.
You must now contact me before
05/13/2020 to discuss a time for your interview.
Failure to meet the above requirement will result in your application being denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Friendly 2