I gave it all I had. Hope it meant something.

This is a post I never thought I'd make, but here it is. I've decided this is it for me. I ask myself all the time how people could just drop this place with the snap of their fingers. I took a good minute to think and damn. It kind of is that easy. I've been here 5 years 4 months 26 days. My longest break was 17 days. Sad, I know. I think only Square and Jad beat me right now in terms of being a constant part of the community. Anyways I have some @'s to do.

@Ollie_ @Agua @Dennis @Vango day ones.
@blazin I never had more fun teaching someone about the servers history. Lifelong right there.
@Crimson My only regret is I couldn't perma blacklist you from SOBDE so you would leave with me.
@Baron @Scarecrow @Ratio Scarecrow was my first BCMD btw. Love that man. Baron, I'm following your lead. Stage 3 of Leven Tryouts: Resign. Ratio, dumb this post.
@Gohn@Rohan@Gurk Best EUs. Gurk go for BCMD. Gohn thanks for valuing me. Rohan plz don't leak the clips. Let me resign in peace.
@Marvel I appreciate you taking time out of your day to talk to me about anything I was rambling about. You helped me out and understand a lot. So thanks for being a good support line. Also my forum signature go HARD.
@Gears I'm glad we could fight side by side for a bit. I have a great deal of respect for you.
@Jad@Square@Xaze I haven't held any positions high enough for me to fully understand the work you all do. But I know that Synergy wouldn't be alive without the things y'all had to sacrifice. I appreciate you all immensely for making this a place I wanted to be in and work on for the last 5 years. This is my clone advisor request.
@KaiserNeiner Honestly dude, I didn't expect you to still be HA after all the stuff brought up to Gohn / Ollie / Marvel. But damn. You resilient as fuck. I respect that. That medal storage drive must be full as fuck. @Gohn@Marvel@Ollie_ Y'all crazy as fuck for not doing a single thing to this guy.
@Mystic I will still be in TS to support your eventual Yoda term.
@ Null. All of my current members and past members. It was a pleasure.
@ SOBDE. I hate all of you. Except Null.
If you weren't listed, don't worry. DM me I'll give you a farewell message.

Well this is it. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for the laughs.

• Friendly 5
  • Pay Respect 19
  • Dumb 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

damn -1

but fr I love and will miss you man, you were a great BCMD and friend

Edited by Kortnul

Current: Dumbass, Alpha-74 SGT Stec

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL CPT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi x2, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• Founder
Founder

How will this impact you QA application? 

Head Admin
1 minute ago, Brooklyn said:

Rohan plz don't leak the clips. Let me resign in peace.

As your final wish, I won't! 

o7, been a good run and hope you stick around a bit in the TeamSpeak at least.

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

Forum Admin

Fattest o7 known to man
You deserve this break mate. Enjoy it.

• Winner 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Just now, Xaze said:

How will this impact you QA application? 

Deny it

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

• Founder
Founder
Just now, Brooklyn said:

Deny it

Sorry, it seems like the forums messed up, could you repeat that? 

FUCK. Dont be a stranger, Will always appreciate the chats we had.

Anyways, I think exceptions should be made to make Brooklyn Legend.

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Banned

its just garrys mod btw lmao

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 7
  • Bruh 1
  • Director
Director

Peace out! Had alot fun playing games with you maybe I will return to Red M again! 

• Friendly 1

1 minute ago, Xaze said:

Sorry, it seems like the forums messed up, could you repeat that? 

I'll take clone advisor instead

o7 Brooklyn. From my first resignation in 21st talking about how i wish we did more together when i was a wee newbie, to you resigning wishing i still spoke to you more. 

Probably the first server resignation that i'm genuinely torn up about man, I appreciate all you did, Criticisms, Honesty, Work etc. You've done more than 99% of the people to grace this server. I hope you stick around, and i hope that dropping this server improves your quality of life.  

Be the best you can be man. I'll be here awaiting your return someday. 

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

• Founder
Founder
Just now, Brooklyn said:

I'll take clone advisor instead

If you're on the dev team you get Clone Instructor

• Winner 1
Just now, Crimson said:

@BrooklynLETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finish the mission

o7 Brooklyn, you were here when I first joined and now I am here once you leave. Take care and good luck in whatever new thing you do with all this extra free time you'll have.

Current Hunter, Former Techx2, Former AvenFormer Foxtrot, Former Eeth Koth

spacer.png

Head Admin

I......uh........ WHAT THE FUCK. Seriously going to miss you man. I would've never gotten as far as I did in a year here without your constant help and advice. I wonder where our friendship would be if those random droids never disappeared ;). Don't be a stranger and don't forget I still owe ya Culvers 

• Friendly 1

Current: Yoda 

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau

RIP to one of the realest ones. I enjoyed our time together in HC, and I had some real fun times with you. The community is taking an L with the loss of your based takes (except with BHs, you cringe for those).

I hope you stop by once in awhile, and good luck with your future!

• Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png

-1 you cant resign 

kidding :( I didn't talk to you much (other then me trying out for null, god i am so mid) 

sad to see you leave though, hope your  future endeavors are well

41st Jedi Commander Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master)
claire <3

Veteran Admin

BROOO I JUST CAME BACK AND FINALLY GOT NULL WTF

When you told me I thought it was a fuckin joke

• Coordinator
Coordinator

404soob Pepe GIF

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

For the little I talked to you it was fun! Have fun in retirement

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

07 brother take it easy and ill see you around (all the people I started with are slowly leaving and my gmod sanity is going down)

Current: 

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto | Bardan Jusik | QuestMaster

You were an amazing BCMD and a better pal. Never thought I'd see this day! Your ass better stay active and play breakpoint with us. You're a treasure to Null and especially SOBDE. Don't be a stranger mf. Happy retirement 

Current Null-7 Mereel
                                                                                                   #1 Rohan Hater

You been here for a lot time. Its your time to do something better. Come and talk from time to time. Love you buddy wish you best

Current:   Shaak Ti

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

We "Old heads" enjoyed our time on the server, and I hope you do great in your new chapter. I appreciate your time on the server as someone who has looked up to you from a distance and who has worked with you. I wish you the best of luck. :peeposalute:
"Solid copy, hit em hard boss"
v_gCMe.gif

Edited by KnightVR

Current: Game Master | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

goodnight dad :(

Seriously a Mt. Rushmore synergy member for sure. You dipped your toes in literally everything and succeeded. But you'll be back, they always come back.

Edited by Fyi
  • Dumb 1

hi.

Head Admin

I just work here man idk 

o7 good job with your run

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

On 7/21/2024 at 6:51 PM, Brooklyn said:

@KaiserNeiner Honestly dude, I didn't expect you to still be HA after all the stuff brought up to Gohn / Ollie / Marvel. But damn. You resilient as fuck. I respect that. That medal storage drive must be full as fuck. @Gohn@Marvel@Ollie_ Y'all crazy as fuck for not doing a single thing to this guy.

what i would kill to know this drama

stay safe homie we disagree so often but ever claiming your not GOAT as one of the strongest members of the community  status is foolish to the game of SWRP stay safe bro hope life treats you right YOUR THE GOAT

Edited by Bacta

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Veteran Admin

o7 always enjoyed our interactions, as far and few as they may have been!

Good luck, and have fun in synergy retirement, I know youll be missed by a lot of peeps!

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Booo :'( 

In all seriousness I hope you have luck in your future endeavors, and I will see you later when you return. They always returnnnn.

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

o7 im gonna miss seeing you if I ever come back but you do deserve a break bro, stay in touch

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

There are very few people truthfully that I would say had the impact you have had on the community. A lot of my highlights of my time on Synergy you were involved in, and I am sure many share the sentiment.   Welcome to the Retirement Home!

• Dumb 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Thanks for buying me like 10+ video games over the last few years
Also thanks for getting me in trouble with my dad like 5 years ago when I had your ts avatar up while I was messaging you and he saw this big-titted anime girl on my screen
That was weird to explain to him but he understood

Enjoy retirement

• Based 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Founder
Founder

Thank you for all you have done as well for this community @Brooklyn

Hope to see you back soon.

Head Admin

o7 Brother!
I am always ready for Ghost Recon!

I will continue your work with SOBDE

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Damn, you were always such a pleasure to work with and its good to see you move on and take the break you need! Can't wait to play Arma with you and mess around. You were a pillar of the community one way or another <3

• Dumb 1

Homie really had that dog in him but those dogs gotta rest eventually. I know we had many differences and maybe weren't on fantastic terms, but I gotta respect the stuff you did and all the effort you put into everything. Good luck out there in the big bad world fellow gamer, I truly wish you all the best @Brooklyn.

• Pay Respect 1
  • 5 weeks later...