Bring back BVB

Arizona

Name: Arizona

RP Rank: SGM

Suggestion: Bring back BVB to the server 

Implementation: For those youngins who don’t know what BVB is it’s Battalion vs Battalion PVP competition server wide for all battalions. It’s set up tournament style with a prize split between the people who participated. 

This would be a very good time for BVB to come back as the server is trending upward in numbers this could increase player count and bring something fun and (relatively) new to the server. As much as our GM team tries events do get boring from time to time so why not bring back BVB to add a little PVP competition to the server? This would boost battalions doing PVP style trainings and really drive battalions to go hard on recruitment for their battalions making a really dope competitive atmosphere for the server. 

We also have a few people here who have twitch streams and they could stream the games and others can watch promoting synergy and the streamers all in one like how it was done before.

If server leadership doesn’t want to really dedicate the time to this specifically I don’t see why players wouldn’t be able to host it themselves along with the GM team IF the server leadership decides it’s better that way. But this suggestion is to really have server leadership dedicated to the idea.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

• Winner 2
  • Director
Director

+1 loved my time during bvb and the memories after. To make it "fair" you could have diffrent competitions so it's not only a PvP could be a simple parkour course, dodge ball and more.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

On 9/30/2023 at 11:34 AM, gohn said:

+1 loved my time during bvb and the memories after. To make it "fair" you could have diffrent competitions so it's not only a PvP could be a simple parkour course, dodge ball and more.

+1 to the main suggestion along with this comment

• Management

The reason BVB disappeared never to return was mainly due to all of the toxicity and drama that would unfold during BVB. There was a lot of bad blood between battalions because of it and hell we even still see a bit of this today just with BOTM. Nowhere near to the extent of BVB however but it went away for good reason.

We've toyed with bringing it back a little over a year ago now when I was HA but at the time server pop wasn't ideal and most battalions wouldn't of been able to participate.

If this is something the community is interested in returning I'm more than inclined to look into it and potentially bring it back. All I'm gonna say is if the sore losers out there get outta control they can very easily ruin it for everyone once again.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Based 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I would be inclined to see it slowly reimplemented somehow. 

-1 for now though. 

I only say this because there are still battalions that struggle to keep numbers consistently, and scheduling BVB and deployments fills up schedules for people working. As it stands i also feel a good bitt of the server at the moment hardly focuses on PVP and it would be hard to find people interested in participating. 

This isn't really even touching on what Marvel mentioned with toxicity and bad blood. Marvel really said all i worry about in terms of that. 

However, I also remember there were a couple times battalions never got their rewards whether it was a promise or credits or a deployment etc. If this did return there would also be a need to find incentives to make it appealing to people not interested in PVP. As well as making sure theyre followed through with.

Ill watch the thread for new opinions but for now ill retain a -1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 loved when this was a thing, would love to see it come back. It was a lot of fun.

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

+1 It'd be cool to have a small break in deployments and look forward to BvB.

I never participated in one but I did remember how toxic it would become in game and in TS, so hopefully that doesn't return.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

+1

PVP IS SOMETHING WE NEED IN SOMETHING MORE THAN A BASIC SIM

I have tried to get something for PVP with one of my deployments and it was a mess, sims can get kinda boring, but I think having something to compete for would be awesome

2ndAC MED SFC, 104th MEDL SGM, MEDL SGM Kix, New class Parjai-12 MEDL LT

Owner of Parjai-Tank

+1 I don’t see why not let the players have fun. It would probably have people to come back 

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

+1

It would be a great little event to bring numbers up when people don’t have other major events planned. I can understand that toxicity and Rama can occur from things like this, but that comes with anything, groups of people don’t always agree so as long as we can just move past it I think it should come back.

This is a good idea on paper but we all remember why it was removed. Sore losers were toxic and would turn a simple fun tournament into a reason to constantly hate. Also,battalions aren't steady so it'd be very unfair to (no offense) galactic marines going against 212th or something like this. It'd just be unbalanced and end up in alot of beef between battalions.

With that being said it's a -1 from me.

HAVE A GREAT DAY 
spacer.png
REMEMBER YOU MATTER 

+1 i loved doing BVB and got a chance to play in i think the last big bvb back in 2021/2022 i could be wrong with the times but i think im right aha. but to put it simply i had a great time and i loved the strategies battalions would come up with during it. i do also remember though there was a bit of drama between some battalions and i do understand the competitive mindset of players and battalions causing trouble but i think its definitely worth a gradual reimplementation.

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

5 hours ago, Marvel said:

The reason BVB disappeared never to return was mainly due to all of the toxicity and drama that would unfold during BVB. There was a lot of bad blood between battalions because of it and hell we even still see a bit of this today just with BOTM. Nowhere near to the extent of BVB however but it went away for good reason.

We've toyed with bringing it back a little over a year ago now when I was HA but at the time server pop wasn't ideal and most battalions wouldn't of been able to participate.

If this is something the community is interested in returning I'm more than inclined to look into it and potentially bring it back. All I'm gonna say is if the sore losers out there get outta control they can very easily ruin it for everyone once again.

-1 Fuck that. Don't get me wrong BvB was great fun and I got lots of Credits from it but at this point I feel like it's just getting repetitive and boring. 

Keep it dead. 

• Confused 2
  • Dumb 2

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Not again, please. There was so much drama and toxicity involving BvB, and the competition itself got very repetitive. I still don't think pitting battalions against each other is a good way to roster community growth.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Forum Admin
2 minutes ago, cpt.atomic said:

-1 hell no shit was always rigged when it wasn’t pure pvp

Shit was never rigged, quite literally a skill issue if you think it was.

Also I tthink lots of complaints about Toxicity are very valid, and it does slowly brew bad relations between battalions or people, but I think it'd be fair to give it a chance with this new player base. Majority of the players currently never experienced BvB or were never actually involved with it except a handful of oldheads that are still around. There would still be arguments and heated moments I guarantee but giving it a chance wouldn't kill us

+1

• Agree 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1. Upon further consideration, BVB was good for the community. I feel we currently have high staff/management experienced enough and mature enough to properly run BVB in a fair fashion. Those of us still playing from anaxes still remember the last BVB and that really stung. As long as this is headed by management+ I feel like many of the negatives could be mitigated and the positives made to outweigh the negatives.

Former: A lot of shit dude

+1 just cause toxicity happened in the past doesn’t mean it can happen again. We can move past it. Also we can do different game modes and dupes to make it more interesting

Current: 212th MAJ | Ghost Company Lead

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x2

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

I could think of some cool game modes we used back in the day & a couple new ones that COULD intise some people who have never played it before.

- Deliver the payload
- Minigame series (This could consist of a lot of stuff like dodgeball, parkour, boxing, etc.)
- Protect the VIP
- Domination
- Capture the Flag
- King of the Hill
- Search & Destroy
- Standard TDM

One thing that was done was every little bit of time that passes your team would get access to WL jobs like MED, HVY, ARC, and even RC. To keep it going fresh & to kick things up a notch.

Personally, if the BvB was ran by Marvel & Ollie. I feel like the bias wouldn't happen like it did in the last BvB. 

Regarding the toxicity. And I might be wrong, but it really ain't that hard. I see people from all battalions commenting on how it could get out of hand, but since you think that, I feel y'all should be the ones to make sure it doesn't happen. Let's be real here though. The toxicity on started when stream sniping and horrible GMing was a thing. All of the fair matches had 0 issues with toxicity and there was even talks between some battalions afterwards on how good each team played. I TRULY hope most of you won't focus on the bad, and instead look to how we can make this better & bring it back for the newer generations to see.

Also,

3 hours ago, ManburgerHelper said:

This is a good idea on paper but we all remember why it was removed.

Bro you weren't even there. Love ya though.

+1

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

The amount of players would increase more from things other then Deployments. As stated above some people get bored of Deployments and get burnt out fast as a result causing people to leave. Toxicity and "Bad Blood" will happen regardless of the situation due to the differences in Battalions. Might be a good way to let off some steam

Current: 501st SSG Flare

Former: CG LT MEDL Flare, 41st CPT Raven

4 hours ago, cpt.atomic said:

-1 hell no shit was always rigged when it wasn’t pure pvp

Troll post moment

+1 i think BVB is a good way to let that steam out personally that we all have against each other, as well, it lets the sweaty pvpers come back simply for BVB just to leave again, i think we will all enjoy calling up all the ex SOBDE and Rancor to come argue in a post about cutting down numbers to play competitively

BVB fun bring back plz 

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1

I believe all the people that are complaining should realize that the server used to be toxic as shit and I think as a community we've moved past that and have better overall mindset and outlook of the server.

• Agree 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Personally not a fan of it. While I would be for more events that arnt just your standard deployments. I think a tournament that lasts 8-9 Weeks isnt going to conclude well with the experience that I have had organising/overseeing it.

Ive been heavily involved in the last 3 to 4 BVBs. The one thing that happened almost every time was about 3-4 Weeks in, Half the Battalions didnt care and motivation went south. If you ask me, The reason we didnt bring it back wasnt its toxicity, It was the lack of general interest in it and the amount of investment needed with the slowly depleting population at the time. It also didnt help when we handed it over to the GM Team, They gave it to someone who then gave favourtism to their own battalion for then as Management needing to step in and order a rematch between the 2 Battalions, at that point BVB was dead in the water and just ceased to function. 

Scheduling was a nightmare. Either you left out EU people or left out NA people, There was a struggle to get an inbetween. When you had 4-5 Matches in a day, The late matches meant the battalions with EU pop would suffer greatly. So when theres stakes for these matches were high, it didnt have much competitive integrity when the majority of the battalion couldnt participate. This can be solved by giving larger time slots. But you were in a tough position when scheduling a match between a Majority EU and a Majority NA.

If you want this to work. At most it should last a month. Keep it quick, fresh and simple. Capture the Flag and S&D were flawed and without actual development of a addon, It will likely suffer the same issues. Protect the VIP just turned into someone hiding in a corner and turned into a standard TDM on the bridge. Elimination and TDM were the way to go. But personally I was more of a fan of the dodgeball and more minigames, They arent going to cause the issues we had in the past and just give battalions the time to have fun together. 

Toxicity, Its whatever, deal with it internally and fall back on the Chain of Command to deal with it. 

Even with all that I think just straight out bringing BVB isnt the best choice. I personally believe its a relic of the past that just needs to stay there. I think just giving more variety to the weekend deployments, such as similar game modes as suggested is a better way of doing it and stops people getting overly competitive over Gmod. 

So for me its a -1

Edited by Gears
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Look you're never going to completely get rid of toxicity no matter how hard you try. Tbh its up to the management who are hosting the BVB to be involved as much as possible in the little things to make sure things are as fair as they can be. Also its up to other players to just curb the toxic bs coming from sore losers. 

Also imo no matter how hard you try to make the server more interesting with deployments its always going to feel stale SWRP has been around forever i guarantee you everything's been done 100 times. Like we've done deployments on the 5 same maps back to back to back BVB would be a big change of pace for the server especially seeing as how the server player base is all new. There are BCMDs who've never heard of BVB and most of the current players don't know of it either so it might as well be a brand new concept to the majority of the server excluding oldheads and that's the whole point. 

Also yes battalions may be unbalanced in terms of the numbers but there would 100% be enough time to allow for recruitment time and also implementation of active player caps so its not like a 20 vs 5 for smaller battalions. 

I don't have all the answers but i do know it could drum up competition, numbers and hype for the game. 

Just now, Arizona said:

Look you're never going to completely get rid of toxicity no matter how hard you try. Tbh its up to the management who are hosting the BVB to be involved as much as possible in the little things to make sure things are as fair as they can be. Also its up to other players to just curb the toxic bs coming from sore losers. 

Also imo no matter how hard you try to make the server more interesting with deployments its always going to feel stale SWRP has been around forever i guarantee you everything's been done 100 times. Like we've done deployments on the 5 same maps back to back to back BVB would be a big change of pace for the server especially seeing as how the server player base is all new. There are BCMDs who've never heard of BVB and most of the current players don't know of it either so it might as well be a brand new concept to the majority of the server excluding oldheads and that's the whole point. 

Also yes battalions may be unbalanced in terms of the numbers but there would 100% be enough time to allow for recruitment time and also implementation of active player caps so its not like a 20 vs 5 for smaller battalions. 

I don't have all the answers but i do know it could drum up competition, numbers and hype for the game. 

Also if everyone's worried about unfairness and people being toxic then what's the point of doing anything competitive ever then at that point just don't do anything competitive IRL or in a game because that's just human nature in general that's what we live with. 

Head Admin

+1

Worth a shot, worst case scenario it gets removed and we say we tried to improve the server. 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Gears said:

Personally not a fan of it. While I would be for more events that arnt just your standard deployments. I think a tournament that lasts 8-9 Weeks isnt going to conclude well with the experience that I have had organising/overseeing it.

Ive been heavily involved in the last 3 to 4 BVBs. The one thing that happened almost every time was about 3-4 Weeks in, Half the Battalions didnt care and motivation went south. If you ask me, The reason we didnt bring it back wasnt its toxicity, It was the lack of general interest in it and the amount of investment needed with the slowly depleting population at the time. It also didnt help when we handed it over to the GM Team, They gave it to someone who then gave favourtism to their own battalion for then as Management needing to step in and order a rematch between the 2 Battalions, at that point BVB was dead in the water and just ceased to function. 

Scheduling was a nightmare. Either you left out EU people or left out NA people, There was a struggle to get an inbetween. When you had 4-5 Matches in a day, The late matches meant the battalions with EU pop would suffer greatly. So when theres stakes for these matches were high, it didnt have much competitive integrity when the majority of the battalion couldnt participate. This can be solved by giving larger time slots. But you were in a tough position when scheduling a match between a Majority EU and a Majority NA.

If you want this to work. At most it should last a month. Keep it quick, fresh and simple. Capture the Flag and S&D were flawed and without actual development of a addon, It will likely suffer the same issues. Protect the VIP just turned into someone hiding in a corner and turned into a standard TDM on the bridge. Elimination and TDM were the way to go. But personally I was more of a fan of the dodgeball and more minigames, They arent going to cause the issues we had in the past and just give battalions the time to have fun together. 

Toxicity, Its whatever, deal with it internally and fall back on the Chain of Command to deal with it. 

Even with all that I think just straight out bringing BVB isnt the best choice. I personally believe its a relic of the past that just needs to stay there. I think just giving more variety to the weekend deployments, such as similar game modes as suggested is a better way of doing it and stops people getting overly competitive over Gmod. 

So for me its a -1

Could it be the people who organized it that it led to failure? Seems like it.

+1

Edited by Brooklyn
vote again
  • Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin
Just now, Brooklyn said:

Probably, anyways +1. W Arizona for putting this up.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

22 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

I mean in the 3 I was involved in. Only 1 got to the end in a appropriate manner, which was the one I spearheaded as Director. The other 2 was 1 as HA (which was mostly just setting peoples health and the like) and the other when it was handed over to the GM Team who specifically requested to do it. So maybe your right.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

5 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

I could think of some cool game modes we used back in the day & a couple new ones that COULD intise some people who have never played it before.

- Deliver the payload
- Minigame series (This could consist of a lot of stuff like dodgeball, parkour, boxing, etc.)
- Protect the VIP
- Domination
- Capture the Flag
- King of the Hill
- Search & Destroy
- Standard TDM

One thing that was done was every little bit of time that passes your team would get access to WL jobs like MED, HVY, ARC, and even RC. To keep it going fresh & to kick things up a notch.

Personally, if the BvB was ran by Marvel & Ollie. I feel like the bias wouldn't happen like it did in the last BvB. 

Regarding the toxicity. And I might be wrong, but it really ain't that hard. I see people from all battalions commenting on how it could get out of hand, but since you think that, I feel y'all should be the ones to make sure it doesn't happen. Let's be real here though. The toxicity on started when stream sniping and horrible GMing was a thing. All of the fair matches had 0 issues with toxicity and there was even talks between some battalions afterwards on how good each team played. I TRULY hope most of you won't focus on the bad, and instead look to how we can make this better & bring it back for the newer generations to see.

Also,

Bro you weren't even there. Love ya though.

+1

I agree with brooklyn +1

Edited by Hamm
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

+1 Bring back BVB

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
Head Admin

+1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

-1 This does not need to come back like Marvel said all it brings is toxic and drama to the server which could cause people to leave

I been through a lot of BvB and all of them ended the same people calling others stupid, your battalion sucks. That does not need to be brought back 

I know with the BOTM you still hear it, but it not as bad as BvB where you hear it every time you hope on the server

• Optimistic 1

+1 can we get @Bro to do the play by play pls

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Bruh 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Hmm...for now+1 it doesn't hurt to try but we need staff to be on guard for the toxicity and as staff we have to handle the situation. But other than that it could be fun to at least test run it. And if there's too much toxicity then just simply remove it again.

+1 

BvB was so fun when I was a new player, I remember being so bummed whenever I had to miss a game in my first one. I also joined Navy just to be on their BvB team, because I wanted to play in it that badly. Toxicity will happen, but its up to whoever runs it to make it fun for everyone. People will talk trash, but as long as both teams have fun then it will settle after the match ends. Also I think allowing Battalions to pick or specify when they want their matches to happen would be helpful. I honestly think there should be a small prize for winning and this will help decrease toxicity. If there is a smaller prize people won't care as much about winning and just want to play and have fun, but maybe that won't get enough people there.

• Agree 1

🌓🌙

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Seen a lot of people talk about bringing it back recently.  We have the pop to do it now.

Considering the toxicity and drama: A lot of the drama before was just questionable incidents that could have been avoided.  Rules that should of been clarified and abuse that was noted but not acted on it.   As Arizona said,  You can't fully stamp out toxicity and it'll be up to people to control it.   

On 10/2/2023 at 12:45 PM, Gears said:

Capture the Flag and S&D were flawed and without actual development of a addon, It will likely suffer the same issues.

I helped with the few times we did CTF and it was fun as fuck.  Everyone had a great time.   We kept up pretty damn well with everything going on.  It did require more helpers than normally but nobody really had any complaints.

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Banned

This Is An Awful Idea -1

• Dumb 1

r4ymo.gif

• Management
4 hours ago, Arizona said:

@Marvelor @Woeny Was wondering if we could get some feedback on this? Seems we got some good interest rolling back in for BVB and the server pop is only growing.

Something is in the works :)

I want to make sure everything that could possibly go wrong (And that did go wrong in every past iteration of BVB) doesn't happen or at least is avoided as best as possible before attempting to bring back BVB. Alongside working on trying to make BVB feel fresh and not just simply a PVP tournament it may be a little bit but stay tuned!

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2023 at 6:49 PM, Piff said:

Troll post moment

+1 i think BVB is a good way to let that steam out personally that we all have against each other, as well, it lets the sweaty pvpers come back simply for BVB just to leave again, i think we will all enjoy calling up all the ex SOBDE and Rancor to come argue in a post about cutting down numbers to play competitively

BVB fun bring back plz 

Lets bring it back guys

• 2 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Pending 

To be reviewed by the Server Directors

• Director
Director

We are currently hosting Battalion Of The Year which is a new version of BvB. It includes the same type of competitiveness but with new twist to it.

• Director
Director

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Optimistic 1