[Denied] [WAIVED] Thorpy's Community unban appeal.

Thorpy

Name: Thorpy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144322066
Ban Reason: Ban reason was leaking docs but I was also toxic.
Date of Ban:  3/9/22
Length of Ban: Community Ban
Staff Member(s) Involved: Woeny

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: 

I know many of you may have questions or conflicts of interest so please allow me to say something on the topic regardless of if i will be unbanned or not:

I know i hurt a lot of people and broke the trust of many. In this section I only wish to admit to my mistakes and try to re-establish a base level of mutual understanding of my situation and to amend relationships potentially. Im aware some of you may think this is to early for the amount of trolling, drama, toxicity and damage i've done to the community so ill understand if the community doesn't want me back or to wait longer than i have already (5 months). I’ve played on synergy since 2018 to 2022 on and off and this community had played significant role in my online life since then hence why i’m appealing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What actually happened and why i did what i did:

My time towards the end of SOBDE: During this time is where I changed from being in my opinion a rp’er and member of the community (during when I was tech). Many people such as Daytona211, Mavelle, Mazen, Hanz,  Toaster, Bleach, Pythin , Meow , Ollie and Pronto who i considered my friends began to take notice to my toxicity and “villain arc” as Mazen put it. This was ultimately due to burn out, irl stress and events and influence from bad actors such as meeting Nalon, Frosty and Stix. Because of me talking to them all regularly certain biases were established around Mazen, Squishy, Clutch, Tessa and Gears ultimately leading to me being toxic towards them and their groups. This was essentially childish and wrong of me to do as I thought initially it was funny but I neglected the very community which allowed me to enjoy this server and all it had to offer. Because of that I left Tech and joined a battalion I thought was more laid back. Towards this point is where I met Royan. Although I've named people im not using them as a scapegoat and I 100% understand that what I did was on me with no excuse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha Arc + Jedi Master before the leak and purge:

shortly after meeting and knowing Nalon and Frosty I met Royan. Royan was initially nice to me in a time of vulnerability and because of that I unintentionally thought I could trust him and told him about my personal life without knowing of his community banned status. Because of this he knew personal info about me and still claims he does to this day. He referenced where I lived and had my full name. My actual name isn't very common so this caught me off guard quite a bit. During this time as well Stix was my main friend in Synergy and many of you will recall that I played with him a lot such as when multiverses came out. Stix eventually met Royan, Myself, Seabass and Hansen in a discord and due to my friendship with Stix it ultimately led to constant arguments between Stix, Royan and myself. Due to this Royan eventually harassed me and Stix and Stix left the server whilst I was told in calls that he had my info and wasn't scared to leak it. Eventually after many group calls with him and his friends (most infamously phaser) he told me that in order for him not to do anything i would have to leak jedi aspects of the server shortly after his alt was banned and as he put it “snap”. I told Stix and although he didnt like Royan he did admit fucking over Squishy would be funny hence the encouragement from both parties. Thus due to me feeling burnt out, toxic, self-destructive and encouraged this concept eventually became reality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leaking and wiping of Jedi documents:

There is no excuse for what I did, plain and simple. I affected so many people and hours and years of infrastructure and work and although some of you may not believe me i'm genuinely sorry for hurting the community and looking back it was childish, toxic and honestly embarrassing. Royan, Nalon and Frosty all created alts and harassed me to invite them to the server and wipe it and all docs to be leaked also pinning it on Hansen and Seabass despite them doing nothing so they eventually couldn't appeal as they thought it was and i quote “an epic troll”. As I lacked the morality to tell the synergy team and friends I didnt choose to mention my rancor position and the discord as a whole despite my ranking and permissions. Again this wasn't excusable and as a result I suffered the appropriate consequences. Again, words can not express how much I've lamented about this situation and just wanted to clarify the motives behind it and any potential questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tessa situation:

Firstly I'm sorry @TessaKitty, as far as I know you don't play anymore and you may not hear this but I was out of line and truly sorry. I would also like to apologize to Rancor as a whole for tarnishing the name of the battalion and the stress i put HC through such as Ollie, Bleach, Satan and Void. During this situation, as mentioned before, it was during a time where I was childish, toxic and honestly a bit of a loser (which is no excuse). Stix maybe intentionally or unintentionally encouraged this drama and although i dont have evidence i can confidently say that many who were in Rancor at the time knew Stix and I were close and talked about it on the regular as he later joined CG to troll them and get insider info about what might happen to me. Again, no excuse for what I did and I just want to apologize and get off my chest why I did what I did and that I have great remorse for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evidence to support your claims:

Finally I just wanted to dedicate a section to individuals and groups in which I feel I was treated unjustly and as a result broke contact with and permanently damaged relationships with. I know this may be dumbed, laughed at or disregarded but from my point of view this is what is right and all of you deserve recognition and sincere apologies:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Mazen: No-one like you has seen me go from normal to toxic as much as you. I'm honestly sorry for the harassment, name-calling and toxicity towards you. You were a good friend to me and made my time in SOBDE fun, interesting and engaging. I know that honestly we will never be on the same level as we were before as friends but you out of all deserve a massive apology for my childish and toxic antics. There is no excuse for what I did to you and so many others but I hope you accept this apology regardless of if i'm unbanned or not.

Mavelle, Hanz and Daytona211: I let you all down as a roleplayer and a member of SOBDE. I can't imagine the stress I may have put you through and as a result of what I did to you and others. I hope you can forgive me, I truly did value our relationship as a squad. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Dono,@Mystic, @Clutch and @Deathtiger: There is no surprise the beef we had went on for ages and honestly it was entirely my fault. Ultimately I was just jealous of your success and leadership, thus I was bitter. I'm sorry and hope in the future we can have a mutual friendship. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Pythin, @Bleach, @Gears, @Naffen, @meowthemeower and @Craigary: I felt during my time that all of you guys trusted me and enjoyed being around me. I know that personally I've kept in contact with many of you till this day and I'm forever grateful for the memories we made together. For me to 180 like that and destroy all trust, relationships and dignity you saw of me was shameful and I understand if that's why to this day you resent me, are ashamed of me and/or embarrassed of me and my actions. As a result the least I can do is apologize. I'm sorry.

@Cooter and @chysk0: I won't discuss it here but we all know why we aren't as close as we were before and it was all my fault. I truly am remorseful for the destruction I did to whatever friendship we had which I valued and as a result I lament on why I did such actions. Hopefully this apology is enough to establish a mutual respect again between us despite my rage and toxicity.

@Xaze, @Brooklyn, @Maddoxx, @Conrad, @Bbstine, @Marvel and @Woeny: Plain and simple, my toxicity and childish nature created drama between us and as a result created a mutual distrust, dislike and tarnishing of our mutual respect. I personally feel like we had initially before I was toxic. I'm sorry for being a pain and retrospectively looking back I can only commend you for your actions taken towards myself and many other distasteful actions of others as leaders of this community.

@ToasterBath, @Void, @A-a-ron, @Ollie_ and @Bleach: Once good friends and people I would talk to for hours, the most i can do over text is convey how sorry I am for everything I did in Rancor and within the community despite you offering nothing but friendship and good times. I truly am sorry and words cannot express my remorse for what I did. Hopefully one day you can all forgive me.

@Keegan, @Ghsy and @SEXICO: My day 1’s. You saw my rise and fall with me re-joining the community. I'm sorry I let you all down.

@SquishyFishyy: Arguably probably one of the people who I targeted the most, and for stupid and childish reasons. Despite your positive attitude and open-mind I shit-talked you and did a terrible thing during your term. Retrospectively looking back, I can't emphasize the gratitude I have to you during my time as a Jedi and 41st. For someone to stay positive and selfless amidst my actions is honorable and despite you leaving and probably never seeing this I do hope we can talk and establish another friendship as we initially had.

Conclusion/TLDR:  

If I missed anyone in the community I am sincerely sorry and I'm frankly embarrassed looking at all the apologies I've had to get off my chest as a result of my own actions. I wanted to take a moment to thank and apologize to this awesome community. I know many of you will laugh, dumb or not care about this appeal. The actions of myself have hurt the community and although this is an appeal thread the main intention of this was to apologize in an effective way as many of you have broken all communication/blocked me. I know that for some, many dont want to see me back now, for a while or indefinitely. Whilst all i can say is sorry its up to the community and that is more than fair. I acknowledge that if I was to ever return I wouldn't be trusted and I accept that and intend to come with a positive mindset and turn over a new leaf. Regardless of my outcome however and what occurs I hope you can all forgive me and see this as a genuine apology.

If any of you want to reach out and talk my discord is 2e#4549  - Thorpy.

Edited by Thorpy
  • Funny 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Bruh 1
23 minutes ago, Bleach said:

+1

One of my best friends when I was in Rancor and SOBDE and just all around on the server. What you did was fucked up. But definitely funny. 

7brlrv.jpg

i.... fully support your Forums profile holy fuckin hell man.

I didn't even know we were beefing Thorpy this is news to me, you were playing with yourself i never had any disdain towards you :Bruh:
I am really hesitant to +1 this though, what you did was on a much larger scale than anyone else. You booted people from the Jedi discord (some who are still rejoining to this day) and others who probably didnt even deserve it. The amount of work that had to be put into the docs you leaked and the amount of people hurt by the things you said is crazy. You are one of the few people on this server i see people being happy about being gone. I'll come back to this post in abit to either edit my response or reply to it.

Edited by Mystic
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

4 minutes ago, Mystic said:

i.... fully support your Forums profile holy fuckin hell man.

I didn't even know we were beefing Thorpy this is news to me, you were playing with yourself :Bruh:
I am really hesitant to +1 this though, what you did was on a much larger scale than anyone else. You booted people from the Jedi discord (some who are still rejoining to this day) and others who probably didnt even deserve it. The amount of work that had to be put into the docs you leaked and the amount of people hurt by the things you said is crazy. You are one of the few people on this server i see people being happy about being gone. I'll come back to this post in abit to either edit my response or reply to it.

Fair enough, I know that Clutch and DT and I had a few falling outs during my time in 21st and more so clutch in jedi sometimes. I cant really recall us specifically having an arguement but none the less wanted to include you as personally I had a 1 sided bitter view towards you due to your friend group beforehand (which was obviously childish and idiotic). I understand your stance on this and appreciate your comment. Have a great day.

Edited by Thorpy
  • Bruh 1

I kinda figured this was coming eventually, but I didn't expect it yet. Before you got banned, I always say you as a pretty funny guy who took some things too far, seeking for laughs from an audience who didn't really tell you what you were doing wasn't that funny or wrong. You wronged a lot of people, myself included. Around the time of your ban, you were a bit of a dick to me, but in the time since then you have reached out to me, and we've come to talk a bit. You explained the situation with Royan to me and how it affected you. That's definitely a scary situation, and I'm not sure how I'd react in that situation either. 

In the several years before you were banned, you didn't cause much trouble from what I have heard, and it's really a culmination of a few bad weeks on the server that lead to all these problems. You were a productive Council Member, probably the best Jedi Diplomat we have ever had in the Senate, and a good member of the 41st. The whole Jedi Discord incident and doc leak was so sudden, and I don't really feel like it's fair to judge you based on that occurrence, especially when you just got waived to be able to appeal. 

If you were unbanned, you obviously would not be trusted with a lot of power to be able to leak any documents or cause damage to Discords for a LONG time, potentially permanently. This is something that should be considered by everyone, as it leads me to believe this is truly a genuine appeal. Who would take the time to make an appeal, wait all that time, then just do the same thing over again, knowing they are being watched closely? It wouldn't make sense for the time commitment versus just alting on the server and reaching those high up positions without a mic.

Everyone deserves a second chance, and this apology feels genuine and thought out to me. +1

• Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

I guess I should comment on this because my name is mentioned a few times...

I never truly hated you, yeah we got in a couple arguments but I never thought much of them. I can't even remember what the arguments were about but I'm sure its something stupid. To go with what you said about the disagreements we had in our time in 21st I found it more as just friendly beef and never really took anything to heart in all honesty. The point I'm trying to get to is I personally never had any serious problems with you to the point where I thought this guy is a problem and should be handled if you know what I mean.

For the reason you were banned though I do agree it was very childish to kick people from a discord when I first saw the situation it made me think of when my friend years ago deleted a discord of mine because I blew up his house in Minecraft. I think most people can learn from their mistakes and are able to move past them. For example we have several current community members that did awful things in the past and have come back from that and have move past their problems and proved that people can change and I see why not let you try? What is the worst that would happen? Its a game people deserve to have fun.

Best of luck... +1

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1 Was my favorite british person on the server

I think the reasons for Thorpy's ban were justified, but what led to it should have been dealt with Better. 

Thorpy is a good Guy, and I know if given a second chance he can make the most of it. 

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 1

Former: Liaison

God damn, everyone is appealing this week holy moly-

Anyways, the apologies do seem very sincere, although, I mainly thought it was the influence of those around you that ignited the destructive behavior you presented. Usually, by yourself, you were pretty chill to hang around with and would defo love to see you re-join the community. 

+1, God speed Thorpy. o7 

• Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

2 hours ago, Thorpy said:

@ToasterBath, @Void, @A-a-ron, @Ollie_ and @Bleach: Once good friends and people I would talk to for hours, the most i can do over text is convey how sorry I am for everything I did in Rancor and within the community despite you offering nothing but friendship and good times. I truly am sorry and words cannot express my remorse for what I did. Hopefully one day you can all forgive me.

I dont give a fuck +1

• Funny 2
  • Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1

spacer.png

As happy I am that you realize what dumb shit you did, you and your group did some things and posted some SERIOUSLY fucked up stuff in a lot of discords- some stuff that people get in serious trouble in "real life" for exposing to people. I did consider you a friend and I enjoyed our time together before you went off the deep end. That was some fucked-beyond-relief kinds of things that y'all did to people and showed people- (I REALLY don't want to go into detail, but you know that wasn't shit that any ACTUAL REAL CHILD should be exposed to).

If Administration unbans someone who took part in that, we are setting a seriously dangerous precedent.

-1. There are other online communities to participate in. This place does not need to welcome you back.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

1 hour ago, Mavelle said:

As happy I am that you realize what dumb shit you did, you and your group did some things and posted some SERIOUSLY fucked up stuff in a lot of discords- some stuff that people get in serious trouble in "real life" for exposing to people. I did consider you a friend and I enjoyed our time together before you went off the deep end. That was some fucked-beyond-relief kinds of things that y'all did to people and showed people- (I REALLY don't want to go into detail, but you know that wasn't shit that any ACTUAL REAL CHILD should be exposed to).

If Administration unbans someone who took part in that, we are setting a seriously dangerous precedent.

-1. There are other online communities to participate in. This place does not need to welcome you back.

Hey, appreciate your thoughts and  can definitely see your stance. I just wanted to clarify that due to the vice that these people had on me due to my situation it wasnt easy to just say no. Of course what I did was inexcusable but i didn't personally and in my opinion do as much damage as people such as Royan and his friends with gifs, pics and offensive language. Im not saying i didnt do it but it was to a far lesser extent and the intention of me doing it was certainly not scarring anyone. Again, not excusable and words cannot fathom my disdain towards my actions and as such have distanced/blocked those people since. Of course however if given a second chance I'm more than alright with increased restricted perms such as not posting images, increased watch and thin ice to walk on which i obviously expect and accept due to what i did. Although i cant really convince you to trust me realistically this is not an offence i wish to repeat or even look back on. Thank you for your POV and regardless of the outcome im grateful for your time to respond and I hope you have a great day Mavelle.

• Winner 1

It seems like on one side you are genuinely apologetic but there is a lot of blame being pushed on others for reasons why you did it. You say you're not using them as a scapegoat but that's hard to believe when you say someone knowing your address pushed you into doing this which is 100% pushing blame onto a person/reason other than yourself which sure its a scary reason sure but I find it hard to believe that most of this was because of the group/someone knowing your address since you were doing this well before you joined arc when you say this started happening. The second you learned I -1d you to get master you started being a royal d-bag to me even when none of those people were around. You invited people to the jedi discord and gave them master so they could kick people and when I found out who was doing it and banned them they made new accounts and you invited them again i think 4 or 5 accounts total I banned that morning WHILE I WAS AT A FUNERAL because my phone kept going off. You also did this early in the morning when most people would not be around to try to cause the most damage. Also you knew I was at a funeral that morning I was talking about it in council chat. As well as MONTHS PRIOR you were one of the people spreading around that copy pasta of my message to frosty after he told me to kill myself. And even laughing when others would send it to me. Also around that time I got a list of people who were in that discord from a source that was also in there and you were one of those names. 

No I don't feel sorry for you at all because it seems like youre making the time frame much shorter than it actually was. You were doing this prior and you make it seem like it was a short period of time but it was months that you were rude and disrespectful to me. Sure I -1d you to get master because I didn't think you were mature enough yet or did I think you did enough for the order at that time and when you got master I could tell you wanted to prove me wrong and others by actually putting in good work and participating in discussions which good on ya but then you did the exact opposite and proved me right and why i thought you werent mature enough to be a master. 

Probably doesn't matter but -1 I don't think you're going to be ready to be a part of this community. It seems like a genuine apology but its also an apology putting blame on why you did it towards other people. You're saying this was all around the time when you were alpha arc or whatever yet when frosty told me to kill myself I was still in 41st and was Barriss Offee to give you an idea of how long you were hanging out with the "Breaking Bad" group. I think it took me 3 months to reach Yoda from Barriss. You finally went off the deep end near your time in ARC yeah but you were not a good person for actual months before that. 

As well as that whole group did some REALLLYYYYY fucked up shit like felony levels of fucked up shit. And you still thought it was ok to associate with them which I personally think anyone that does that should be ostracized from a friend group and forced away because that is disgusting.

• Dumb 2

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

Banned

I'm glad you changed, and you seem to show quite the extent of maturity over the matter.

But to me, that does not excuse anything you and your group of "friends" did at that time. I've read your response to mavelle, and while I appreciate the sentiment, you participated in an act that in my eyes is completely unforgivable. I'm sure many people on this thread have seen some form of gore or scarring video on the internet, and you all should know how that sticks with you once you've been exposed to that.

Now, imagine your a kid trying to play star wars RP because it's your favorite piece of media, and you decide to check in on the battalion discord or server discord just to be exposed to a gif of someone blowing their head off. Guess what? That child or teen is now going to remember that for the rest of their life. Your other acts were just edgy teen bullshit which is easy to excuse, but whether or not you were somehow "forced" to post an image over the internet or not, you've already left your mark.

I don't care how "beta" it may sound, but it has to be said what you did is something I guarantee you some people will never fully get over. I hope you realize the weight on your shoulders of having exposed people to that content. It's all just my opinion, but forcing that onto someone for their life should not be, or IS not, excusable in any way.

No hard feelings, I don't even know you, we talked like once or twice. I just know you from your "joker arc" as someone would put it, and I can't form any other opinion based off that.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 2
2 minutes ago, SquishyFishyy said:

It seems like on one side you are genuinely apologetic but there is a lot of blame being pushed on others for reasons why you did it. You say you're not using them as a scapegoat but that's hard to believe when you say someone knowing your address pushed you into doing this which is 100% pushing blame onto a person/reason other than yourself which sure its a scary reason sure but I find it hard to believe that most of this was because of the group/someone knowing your address since you were doing this well before you joined arc when you say this started happening. The second you learned I -1d you to get master you started being a royal d-bag to me even when none of those people were around. You invited people to the jedi discord and gave them master so they could kick people and when I found out who was doing it and banned them they made new accounts and you invited them again i think 4 or 5 accounts total I banned that morning WHILE I WAS AT A FUNERAL because my phone kept going off. You also did this early in the morning when most people would not be around to try to cause the most damage. Also you knew I was at a funeral that morning I was talking about it in council chat. As well as MONTHS PRIOR you were one of the people spreading around that copy pasta of my message to frosty after he told me to kill myself. And even laughing when others would send it to me. Also around that time I got a list of people who were in that discord from a source that was also in there and you were one of those names. 

No I don't feel sorry for you at all because it seems like youre making the time frame much shorter than it actually was. You were doing this prior and you make it seem like it was a short period of time but it was months that you were rude and disrespectful to me. Sure I -1d you to get master because I didn't think you were mature enough yet or did I think you did enough for the order at that time and when you got master I could tell you wanted to prove me wrong and others by actually putting in good work and participating in discussions which good on ya but then you did the exact opposite and proved me right and why i thought you werent mature enough to be a master. 

Probably doesn't matter but -1 I don't think you're going to be ready to be a part of this community. It seems like a genuine apology but its also an apology putting blame on why you did it towards other people. You're saying this was all around the time when you were alpha arc or whatever yet when frosty told me to kill myself I was still in 41st and was Barriss Offee to give you an idea of how long you were hanging out with the "Breaking Bad" group. I think it took me 3 months to reach Yoda from Barriss. You finally went off the deep end near your time in ARC yeah but you were not a good person for actual months before that. 

As well as that whole group did some REALLLYYYYY fucked up shit like felony levels of fucked up shit. And you still thought it was ok to associate with them which I personally think anyone that does that should be ostracized from a friend group and forced away because that is disgusting.

Hey appreciate your response as a whole and hopefully i can address some concerns, questions and other factors that may have lead you to write this. Im not trying to change your mind obviously but I hope this provides more clarity.

Firstly I just wanted to say that I hand on heart had no idea you were at a funeral. I dont think I knew and everyone i talked to knew thats where you were and im sorry for putting you in that positon. As for the timing of it im not sure if you know but i live in the UK and for me that was around noon for me so it wasnt as if I stayed up all night or woke up early to do this. Furthermore i can understand your perspective on me "piggybacking" off a group i once knew as an excuse but i 100% take responsibility for my actions. In the end I could have stopped it and done nothing but i didnt. Many, including some people on this thread though acknowledge that what happened to me wasnt just my own actions thought and the influence of others also played a large part. Still, it was my fault entirely in what i did. 

Secondly about the "Breaking bad group", yes i was apart of their group mutually for a while during 41st and then more active towards the end especially during the drama with CG. I knew all of them before it went off the rails and members of the community even know that people such as Mexico, Cooter, Mor, Goda and others were apart of it (who didnt take part and eventually left) but that doesnt make them bad and therefore i stuck with the group, hopefully you can see the rational behind that. It was because I got to know them in a time on vulnerability (disclaimer: not all just those mentioned before in my prologue to this thread) utilized that to their advantage. I dont think its particularly fair to rule out those people as a factor of my ban and hopefully now you can see why.

As for the stuff i did before I was simply with one side of synergy which constantly had banter and therefore the copypasta stuff I thought was funny at the time but looking back was childish. I know its to late to apologize but im sorry.

7 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

I'm glad you changed, and you seem to show quite the extent of maturity over the matter.

But to me, that does not excuse anything you and your group of "friends" did at that time. I've read your response to mavelle, and while I appreciate the sentiment, you participated in an act that in my eyes is completely unforgivable. I'm sure many people on this thread have seen some form of gore or scarring video on the internet, and you all should know how that sticks with you once you've been exposed to that.

Now, imagine your a kid trying to play star wars RP because it's your favorite piece of media, and you decide to check in on the battalion discord or server discord just to be exposed to a gif of someone blowing their head off. Guess what? That child or teen is now going to remember that for the rest of their life. Your other acts were just edgy teen bullshit which is easy to excuse, but whether or not you were somehow "forced" to post an image over the internet or not, you've already left your mark.

I don't care how "beta" it may sound, but it has to be said what you did is something I guarantee you some people will never fully get over. I hope you realize the weight on your shoulders of having exposed people to that content. It's all just my opinion, but forcing that onto someone for their life should not be, or IS not, excusable in any way.

No hard feelings, I don't even know you, we talked like once or twice. I just know you from your "joker arc" as someone would put it, and I can't form any other opinion based off that.

I understand that what I did is irreversible and value your response being that of scrutinizing my actions (truly). I just want to say thought that although this doesn't resolve, reduce or lessen the extent of damage of what i did, not once did i post gore to my knowledge. I will admit though that due to the nature of the group I accept their actions as my responsibility. Thank you for your response.

Sounding like a broken record here, but what Mavelle, Squishy, and Jayarr said pretty much sum up my thoughts. Your actions are indefensible, and while you've certainly shown maturity and growth, as seen in your responses to Squishy and Mavelle, your consequences are not outweighed here. You've definitely scarred a few people with what you sent, and ultimately, you drove members of the community away with your actions.

You've shown growth, and I can respect that. But you're far from forgiven and welcome back into the community.

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

14 hours ago, Thorpy said:

Tessa and Gears ultimately leading to me being toxic towards them and their groups

This is a weird thing to say about people you're not trying to blame. You could've gone the whole thing without naming anyone but you seemed to name every single person who ever said hi to you. There's a lot of you saying a bunch of things that clearly blame others and make scapegoats in a way to explain basically what need no explaination. If you really cared about being honest and taking the blame you wouldn't mention anyone at all, these people aren't responsible for you being .

14 hours ago, Thorpy said:

Due to this Royan eventually harassed me and Stix and Stix left the server whilst I was told in calls that he had my info and wasn't scared to leak it. Eventually after many group calls with him and his friends (most infamously phaser) he told me that in order for him not to do anything i would have to leak jedi aspects of the server

More name dropping and shifting of blame. You riddle the piece with reasons why you did what you did, the external pressures, everything that could make you seem reasonable. But there is no being reasonable with what you did. Why not admit to what you posted, what documents you leaked, the images and gifs you were apart of spreading. Why all the ambiguity of the crimes but not on the reasons why you did it?

This feels halfway remorseful like you realised you did miss something but clearly deep down somewhere you don't feel like what you did was that bad. You've got reasons why it happened, pressures on you that pushed you into doing unsavoury things and because of that maybe it just will dissolve. You haven't shown that this won't happen again you've just spent a lot of time telling us why it happened then tip toeing around what happened and your role in it.

If you hadn't taken such extreme action this could pass but naming so many "bad influences" as if you aren't a person with your own thoughts is ironically pretty thoughtless. This is regret not growth, sure it's one stage but you're only showing you miss what you lost not that you're actually going to make up for your extreme short comings that put children in harms way. 

-1, there's no reason to believe you wouldn't do this all again

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Forum Admin

Reading this leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I have absolutely no doubt that you wish to come back, but nothing you have said within this appeal nor outside of it shows you have the capacity to recognize the gravity of your actions. You spent the first half of this appeal blaming your actions on others and "burnout". Plenty of people burnout, but not everyone encourages others to post suicide gifs and harassing other members of the community . Every time I spoke to you post-ban, you showed little to no remorse, and a clear obsession with this community. It's hard to accept one can simply just "move on" from actions like this, and for the community to just take it on good grace that an outburst like this won't just happen again because you are "sorry".

• Agree 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

11 minutes ago, Comics said:

This feels halfway remorseful like you realised you did miss something but clearly deep down somewhere you don't feel like what you did was that bad.

kinda because he actually just said that

33 minutes ago, Thorpy said:

Im not saying i didnt do it but it was to a far lesser extent and the intention of me doing it was certainly not scarring anyone.

16 minutes ago, Thorpy said:

Hey appreciate your response as a whole and hopefully i can address some concerns, questions and other factors that may have lead you to write this. Im not trying to change your mind obviously but I hope this provides more clarity.

Firstly I just wanted to say that I hand on heart had no idea you were at a funeral. I dont think I knew and everyone i talked to knew thats where you were and im sorry for putting you in that positon. As for the timing of it im not sure if you know but i live in the UK and for me that was around noon for me so it wasnt as if I stayed up all night or woke up early to do this. Furthermore i can understand your perspective on me "piggybacking" off a group i once knew as an excuse but i 100% take responsibility for my actions. In the end I could have stopped it and done nothing but i didnt. Many, including some people on this thread though acknowledge that what happened to me wasnt just my own actions thought and the influence of others also played a large part. Still, it was my fault entirely in what i did. 

Secondly about the "Breaking bad group", yes i was apart of their group mutually for a while during 41st and then more active towards the end especially during the drama with CG. I knew all of them before it went off the rails and members of the community even know that people such as Mexico, Cooter, Mor, Goda and others were apart of it (who didnt take part and eventually left) but that doesnt make them bad and therefore i stuck with the group, hopefully you can see the rational behind that. It was because I got to know them in a time on vulnerability (disclaimer: not all just those mentioned before in my prologue to this thread) utilized that to their advantage. I dont think its particularly fair to rule out those people as a factor of my ban and hopefully now you can see why.

As for the stuff i did before I was simply with one side of synergy which constantly had banter and therefore the copypasta stuff I thought was funny at the time but looking back was childish. I know its to late to apologize but im sorry.

I dont think you get it. The people you named were apart of the group sure... but none of them were publicly shitting on me for messaging a guy that told me to kill myself basically telling them to stop. Even Cooter someone I didn't get along with didn't do that. Again atleast not publicly that I am aware of. But that is not the whole point of the message I made. The message I made was to bring awareness that your time being toxic was a lot longer than you make it seem to be and was before the people you said made you do this. I want everyone to know that this was a long time coming and it seems like youre kind of just playing it off to be a short "I made a mistake" timeframe but you knew what you were doing prior to someone having your address.

• Informative 1

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

4 minutes ago, Comics said:

This is a weird thing to say about people you're not trying to blame. You could've gone the whole thing without naming anyone but you seemed to name every single person who ever said hi to you. There's a lot of you saying a bunch of things that clearly blame others and make scapegoats in a way to explain basically what need no explaination. If you really cared about being honest and taking the blame you wouldn't mention anyone at all, these people aren't responsible for you being .

More name dropping and shifting of blame. You riddle the piece with reasons why you did what you did, the external pressures, everything that could make you seem reasonable. But there is no being reasonable with what you did. Why not admit to what you posted, what documents you leaked, the images and gifs you were apart of spreading. Why all the ambiguity of the crimes but not on the reasons why you did it?

This feels halfway remorseful like you realised you did miss something but clearly deep down somewhere you don't feel like what you did was that bad. You've got reasons why it happened, pressures on you that pushed you into doing unsavoury things and because of that maybe it just will dissolve. You haven't shown that this won't happen again you've just spent a lot of time telling us why it happened then tip toeing around what happened and your role in it.

If you hadn't taken such extreme action this could pass but naming so many "bad influences" as if you aren't a person with your own thoughts is ironically pretty thoughtless. 

-1, there's no reason to believe you wouldn't do this all again

For someone who didn't play i dont think you understand what actually happened. To not name who was involved and to what extent they played a role in everything would severely make what I did a vague mess. I clearly state in my thread responses and in my actual thread that I take the actions of those that posted gore, NSFW and used offensive language as my own responsibility. As i also said, this appeal was meant to be a way to effectively apologize and explain my situation. Maybe i wasnt coherent enough about me mentioning that i actually did admit to leaking docs, kicking people and being unsavory in discord ill say it here for you again since you didnt read the previous threads. I did in fact leak docs, kick people, was toxic and i fully take responsibility for my actions and those who were around me. This doesn't mean that im not sorry as you seem to detect from text, I wouldn't make an appeal after 5 months just to get watched 24/7 and do it all again. i could literally buy gmod again, not speak and do all of it if i really wanted to. I dont really know what you expect me to say either, how can i realistically convey i wont do this again other than to apologise, own up and say that if i was to come back i wont do it again? I apperciate your response honestly and I understand your justified view. Have a good day.

1 minute ago, SquishyFishyy said:

what you were doing prior to someone having your address.

To add on to this, we had (I forget which one, I think it was Hansen, @Marvel @Xaze you guys were there) connect to Synergy a couple months ago and talk to a bunch of us in in-game voice chat in the lobby- he had a really, really, really weird story that didn't line up in a lot of places about that exact thing. I don't necessarily disbelieve people about the "Royan having addresses", but I do remember that the person we were talking to said the exact same thing. Even though people continued to do stuff with him. Do I think that Royan guy is some criminal mastermind collecting blackmail on people? No. I don't think he's that smart. I think he's just an annoying asshole with a group of annoying assholes that do annoying asshole stuff with him.

My ears are just perked up about the address thing, because someone else had the exact same story, but in a really strange and suspicious way.

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Just now, Thorpy said:

o not name who was involved and to what extent they played a role in everything would severely make what I did a vague mess

It is vague, you don't mention anything you did. This is not their appeal their names do not belong here unless you're claiming responsibility as a member rather than one influenced. You put blame on a lot of other people and how you were influenced. What importance do these people have to this story? This is about what you did not why you did it. The reasons don't matter because this is not a situation you benefit from, there is no pressure that makes it make more sense. You brought these things up, whether on purpose or not, in a way that sully the water. These are completely unnessacery details yet take up more room than you directly taking responsibility which is seemingly a footnote on every paragraph as if you forgot to write it. 

4 minutes ago, Thorpy said:

I wouldn't make an appeal after 5 months just to get watched 24/7 and do it all again

Not immediately but people do fucked up shit and slowly build straight back to where they were, this happens with real criminals all the time. You show a complete lack of remorse for your own actions and seemingly only feel bad because you caught the consequences for your inexcusable behaviour.

8 minutes ago, Thorpy said:

I dont really know what you expect me to say either, how can i realistically convey i wont do this again

by not blaming others and just only saying it was your fault. Stix, Nalon, the other "bad actors". You are the only bad actor this appeal should be blaming but you seem to spend a lot of time mentioning others who aren't yourself. The stories all make sense if you remove names and remove mentions of them as "influences"

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

18 minutes ago, Comics said:

It is vague, you don't mention anything you did. This is not their appeal their names do not belong here unless you're claiming responsibility as a member rather than one influenced. You put blame on a lot of other people and how you were influenced. What importance do these people have to this story? This is about what you did not why you did it. The reasons don't matter because this is not a situation you benefit from, there is no pressure that makes it make more sense. You brought these things up, whether on purpose or not, in a way that sully the water. These are completely unnessacery details yet take up more room than you directly taking responsibility which is seemingly a footnote on every paragraph as if you forgot to write it. 

Not immediately but people do fucked up shit and slowly build straight back to where they were, this happens with real criminals all the time. You show a complete lack of remorse for your own actions and seemingly only feel bad because you caught the consequences for your inexcusable behaviour.

by not blaming others and just only saying it was your fault. Stix, Nalon, the other "bad actors". You are the only bad actor this appeal should be blaming but you seem to spend a lot of time mentioning others who aren't yourself. The stories all make sense if you remove names and remove mentions of them as "influences"

Responses are in order of our paragraphs:

1) I mean what I did everyone basically knows lets be honest on a surface level that i did leak, be toxic and shit-post. I dont need to clarify it to the extent to which i wanted to explain why it happened and thats the reason for that. I feel like the time of your response to this thread and what you said is ultimately futile as what you are implying/ have said has already been clarified, at least from my point of view. These people had small and large impacts on myself and the actions that followed. Most infamously my toxicity towards people such as Tessa and CG was brought about due to liaison related issues between us so obviously to not include what lead to that would leave out a big factor of my distasteful behaviour. Some issues such as this though I wish not to delve into as Tessa may not want to discuss it or have it discussed and i want to respect that. 

2) Honestly from my POV this is reaching. You start your sentence with literally implying that this may not happen but might and then compare this to real crime? Ok? Cant others who have done the same become repeat offeners which have since become thriving members of the community? I dont know how this appeal shows a lack of remorse as ultimately I put time and effort into this and its obviously not a shit-post. I obviously do also feel ashamed of my actions but im pretty sure thats been evident, as i also apologize for my actions before my ban, mainly my toxicity towards others. 

3) So essentially you agree with me? You insinuate that my story makes sense if i take out the names so therefore it should already make sense? I thought that by being specific it would allow others in the community to understand my thought process and answer any lingering questions. Again, I was the one who ultimately did this and hit enter on all these terrible thing and therefore I take accountability but its not fair to assume that my response is dishonest and lacks remorse when clearly more than 1 person in this thread referenced how what I did had to some extent been due to an influence.

- Im not going to reply any further to be honest and thats not me being fed up or annoyed. Its clear that this isnt constructive for both of us and at the end of the day I still acknowledge and respect your views of the thread and have taken what you have said into great account. Have a good day comics- 

Edited by Thorpy
  • Winner 1

I dont get the attitude of saying "I did something bad, but this guy did worse"... Thorpy the more you talk you more you dismantle your own appeal and dig yourself into a bigger hole. There are excuses all over this appeal. There are NO EXCUSES to sending people the shit you sent. You havent fully reflected on the vile and disgusting shit you did. Your entire group is a cancer, Atleast a recent appeal had the guts to not dip dodge and weave around their flaws and laid it out, thats why they are back.

I dont think you have mutured from the borderline ungiveable actions. I really didnt want to vote on this, the wounds are still open and still being jabbed by the people you associated with. I honestly can not see a time where you come to terms with the shit you did.

-1 Never, My advice to you is to stop making comments and digging yourself a bigger hole, let the community vote.

Edited by Gears
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Bruh 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

This appeal seems very professional and that you seriously have made some change, but I have spoken to you as recently as December and it seemed then that you were not at all changed or remorseful for your actions. I liked you at first and still liked you after your ban because I had no idea of what you had truly done because I was almost entirely removed from the community at this point. I think you are capable of writing up an apology like that that is not at all sincere just so you can be accepted back into the community. You are a smart guy who knows how to make people think something about you. I think this is far too soon for you unban. Its been around 6 months and as recently as 2 months ago it seemed you had no remorse for your actions at all.

Like others said it seems that you are pushing your blame onto others.

-1 I don't want you back into our community in the slightest.

🌓🌙

-1 Nah dude. Appreciate the @ and everything, but they multitude of things you did spanned half the playbook. Maybe if you only did like one thing and made this appeal now, sure. But this is fucked up on all levels.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Its come to my attention that some members of the community are alright with me coming back now but many still want me to take further time off or not come back at all, and rightly so. Im voiding my appeal and I hope at least I've shown a marginal development in my maturity. Thank you to the Founders, Co-coordinators and others for allowing me to reach out to people. 

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been VOIDED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

Edited by Xaze