Auf Wiedersehen

Well, I'm leavin. I'm stepping down from staff & my remaining hour of marshal commander. 

It's been a year in high command, and a lot of friends and memories. I put a huge list of people i appreciate in the appreciation post a few months ago, so I'll keep this a bit shorter

@Daytona211@Mavelle@Bactagl with gm bois. You guys are the only reason I stayed in staff past the first month. In the constant cycle of demotivation and staff shit, ya'll kept me here. 

@Conradgl chief. Sorry man, I wish our term went better. You had to take 3 weeks, and just before you're back I have to take a week and a half, and then another 2 days before the end of my term. We got like a month together and it never really turned out how I'dve liked it to, but circumstance can be a bitch. Also, you're the last 18-21 now man. That was a religious experience.

@Xaze@Finn@Srirachatake care in hc yall. Ik sriracha ive barely done anything with you, and xaze we had like one real conversation, but my work in high command rests with you. Dont fuck it up. And please, for the love of god, don't let any 'they run themselves' rcmds take control again. The server will fucking die.

@Freckgl with marshal man. I hope you enjoy it more than I did. Biggest L position on the server. Considering how much the leadership team likes you, I hope you'll be able to do more with it than I was. 

@Abrahamwriting this after you just stood there to salute me after my last db, you're a goat <3

@Orionyou were the first one to really make an impact on me when i joined, and I remember ya for it man. Hope you take care <3

@Atlex@SEXICO@BactaI've had a lot of really in depth conversations with all 3 of you, and if I had 3 people who I think I've been able to imprint my leadership on the most it's you three. I hope you have nothing but success in the future, and take care of yourselves. 

@Brooklyn@Marvel@Bactathanks for bein my first set of BCMDs. Absolute winners and the best shape your batts had been in while I've been on the server. Love you all <3

@Willyworm1My protege. I'm so glad you've done so well in senate. Very rarely have I been succeeded by someone that I consider better than myself, but you've taken care of senate with a level of perseverance, persistence, and care that I would NOT have been able to keep up over that period of time. Without you, everything I went and made in senate would've fallen apart within weeks.

@Snadvich@Fyi@Phaser@shroud@Conrad@Brothanks for the help with that last event yall <3

@Dekuhad some of the most personal and real conversations with you that I've ever had with anyone. I love ya man, hope you take care.

@Jayarrthanks for the pics man, they're goated. Same with the models. There was only a few months where our schedules aligned and we interacted a lot, but you're a homie

@StockingsYou were big hombre. One of those people that I never felt I knew super well, but you're always a pleasure to talk and work with. Hope to keep in contact homie.

@Sixtawe started off on the wrong foot, but we got past that a hot minute ago. Really glad we ended on such good terms man, and I'm glad to have known ya.

@Clutch@Eclipxeya'll were both homies near the beginning of my time on the server, and I'm glad you have known you. 104th jedi best jedi.

@Cyan@uriel @logic(RIP) Ya'll have both been regarded as toxic by others, but you've been nothing but great to me. Regardless of anything else I'll always hold you both in high regard. 

@Spieler@Caidoon@Lyonaxisya'll have been good friends. Don't have anything super specific to say but it'd just feel wrong without mentioning you.

@Satangl carrying on my bot, thanks for doin the work man. It's a huge step for synergy, and really underappreciated. Lmk if you need anything.

@FyiWhile I was at my peak activity when life was kicking you in the balls, when you were able to contribute to conversations I'm glad you did. You usually approached things logically and even when I disagreed with you it was often less than I disagreed with everyone else in the channel.

@Maddoxx I was often frustrated by a lot of things we worked together on because we disagreed so much, but something that nobody can take away from you is the absurd amount of work you put in to make the server better. I was apprehensive about your director term when it started, but right now there's not a doubt in my mind that you care for this server and are willing to put an unreal amount of work into it. 

@Sock Monkeythanks for tryin man. I know you really care from the conversations I have had with you, and I wish you the best of luck. Your vision of what the server should be is a good one.

I've done a lot in my time here, and when I look around I see a lot of changes, many of which I had a hand in. Despite all the headaches and work and myriad of other self pities, I am glad I was able to accomplish so much.

Love you all. Have a couple memories and memes from my favorite times on the server, and I'm aware nobody cares but I wanted to put them here anyway. 

https://imgur.com/a/aiGwgcg

Goodbye 

<3

Edited by Jovanovic
  • Friendly 6
  • Pay Respect 5

Goodbye, everyone. 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7 

Thank for you being super chill for the short time period we worked together. Best of luck to your next endeavours 

• Friendly 1
  • Management

I remember being extremely skeptical of you when I first heard you were going for ATK RCMD but I'm glad you got it. Not a big RCMD fan but you were wonderful in the position and went on to do a ton for the server. Everyone's gonna miss you Jova and I wish you the best of luck wherever life takes you outside of Garry's Mod. 

spacer.png

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

pls tell me I can still ask you to fix the bot

I'll miss you bud. You were one of the not terrible HCs I served under, and you were fun to hang with. Don't forget me bitch

• Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Goated, you were one of the longest and most consistent friendship's i have had on synergy, my best days on synergy was just hoping in a channel and just talking to you about life or just jumping from topic to topic, i remember taking so in depth about family jobs and just realizing how successful your gonna be

You got something in your blood that oozes passion and intellect that very little people posess, genuinely out of alot of people on synergy you and @Caidoon are the two people i expect the most to be te most successful

I cant wait to go on a cruise with you, stay safe. 

Edited by Bacta
  • Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

o7 love you Jova <3 You probably never thought too much of me because we never really  had "In depth talks," but you've really been a large of forming into a vital part into the server probably more then you'll ever know. Thank you for helping me get out of my mingy ways and always being on top of my battalion, enforcing things that would better the battalion and the people in it forever. 

• Friendly 1

jZmdygp.png

Woah !! I'm in there!!

I still fondly remember doing your 2ndAC Tryout at 2 AM. I was so proud to have you in Parjai, and I still am so glad that you got ATK REG all those months ago. I'm sad that I interacted with you less, especially recently, but I'm still super happy for all of the memories we made. Hearing that you were going to resign a few months ago really sucks, but I don't want to hold you back from real life. Good luck out there man (not that you'll need it). Don't be as stranger!

• Friendly 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

Banned

o7 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Best of luck with your adventures in life. I know we didn’t see eye to eye on things, however I hope you have fun in your time in life. Enjoy touching the grass. ( ps. You’ll be back they always come back)

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

only spoke to you twice when you were ATK Reg and once when you got MCMD. Was fun to see you swap armors. Best of luck in whatever you do next homie <3

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

See you bro. Always welcomed in the CT HQ. 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Forum Admin

Genuinely one of the most dedicated members of this server. In clone or staff your ability to reason and support were exemplary. I am sorry others didn't see your passion or work ethic, and I'm sure you already know my thoughts about it. GL with whatever you do next man.

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You're right, it does feel like we never got the actual chance to work with each other on this level. It is disappointing but unfortunately just the way the cards where dealt to us. But i will say this, for as adamant that you will never be back, you'll be back. If not for yourself, then for the others around you, ask any old head thats gotten that itch for serious dedication like you have, its the players that keep pulling you back.

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Gonna miss ya man. I know we butted heads on stuff but fuck was it fun

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

On 4/7/2022 at 9:45 PM, Jovanovic said:

@Cyan@uriel @logic(RIP) Ya'll have both been regarded as toxic by others, but you've been nothing but great to me. Regardless of anything else I'll always hold you both in high regard. 

The original gangsters. 

Hey man glad you had a good run on Synergy and now you can come and join the ever-expanding retirement club. Maybe one day we'll go back to synergy and be grumpy old-heads again.

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

wow, this has been here for awhile and it still stings. You’ll be missed my man, if there’s anyone I’d want to keep in touch with after a resignation, it’s you. Love you bro, good luck with everything. :pepeSalute:

p.s, I’ll never forget THAT night. One hop this time

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif