Steam Name: [SR] | Shockpoint

RP Name: Hardcase

RP Rank: Warrant Officer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72936970

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 501st Battalion Commander Rex

Experience:
Icefuse
212th Attack Battalion (Private-2ndLT)
On May 17th, 2017, I first joined Icefuse Networks as a private with zero Garrysmod experience. My first battalion was 212th where I joined under Billiam, who was Cody at the time. During that time I learned from notable members of his officer corps that are still remembered today, such Blackmamba, Fours, Jimbo, and Baddog. It was this battalion that morphed me from a 14 year old kid with no microphone to the man I am today. While I have lost contact with some of these people, I still speak to a lot of them regularly. Overall we had a lot of great times that caused me to fall in love with this game, until one fateful day…

Synergy
212th Attack Battalion (2ndLT-Commander)
As we all know, Joah got permabanned, Synergy was created, and the rest is history. It was at this point that I really began evolving from a trooper to an officer, and truly understanding the structure of what makes a good officer corps. I climbed through the ranks, serving under Billiam, Mamba, and Cblake, and meeting amazing people such as Jagger and Striker. After 12 months and an officer wipe, I had finally reached the rank of Commander. Everything went very smooth at first, but I slowly became disinterested in Garry's Mod, and sucked into other commitments in life as school was winding down with finals. I then went inactive, and was demoted from Barlex and Commander by Perri. I regret it a lot and I learned the great lesson to not hang on to a position when you know you need to resign.

2ndAC (Trooper-Barlex)
While I was in 212th, I looked up to Fours and Jimbo, two guys that were leadership of Airborne, and Bear and Barlex at the time. I then joined after banging my head against the wall for quite some time in tryouts, and was overjoyed. This is where I spent a lot of my time in 212th, climbing from a regular 2ndAC to becoming Barlex. I served for around nine months, and had three Bears, Venecan, Waterman, and Joker. Barlex was some of the most fun I had had on the server, and launched me into becoming staff so I could make my tryout dupe. I did a pretty good job filling out Parjai Squad, and as we were still fresh onto Synergy, made several changes to the regiment such as getting us Jetpacks, as well as gave it a lot of love. I was still a young kid at the time, but I remember spending hours upon hours perfecting 2ndAC to what I envisioned it to be. However, towards the latter month of my term, I stopped playing almost altogether, and I didn’t have an heir in place, nor that being the way I wanted to go out, and it really sucked to watch what I had built crumble because of my ignorance.

41st Elite Corps (2ndLT-Major)
I originally intended to stay as 212th, join Ghost Company and start a new experience for myself. However, I got on, and Nade made the remark “Hey Commander Bar-, I mean, Major Shockpoint! Glad to have you back on the ship!” My then very prideful 14 year old self became instantaneously bitter, and I stormed out of bunks and right into 41sts. Despite this however, Nade is still a very close friend of mine, and I regret that I haven’t spoken to him much since he left Synergy.
I was welcomed into 41st with open arms by Egg, Jefferson, Prado, Pythin, and a few other friends I really needed at the time. I was in 41st for a short four months, but I made lifelong friends in that time that had graciously welcomed me into the battalion. 41st opened my eyes in many different ways, as I came from a big battalion that never had any huge problems while I was in it to a small battalion that was run very differently,y. This let me see  the plights faced by smaller battalions and how easily they can be overshadowed. I really hold my time in 41st close to my heart as it allowed me to grow and learn more about people, the server, and life. However, school had crept back, and summer was over, and as I had Freshman year to worry about. I then decided to resign and not make the same mistake I had previously made  in  212th.

Green Company (Trooper-Draa)
I joined Green Company during my stint as 41st, and I obtained the position of Draa. This continued to add to my leadership experience. I really enjoyed walking around on AT-RTs and managing parts of Green Company in the latter parts of my term.

212th Again (Private-1stLT)
After football had died down I wanted to try coming back, but this time as a different name to see if anybody could recognize me. I got found out at SGT, had a laugh and decided to stick around and meet a new group of friends.  I met Finn, Leche, Juicy, and a ton of other new faces that had grown up in a completely different 212th than the one I was accustomed to. I went back into 2ndAC, and not wanting to go through as a legacy, I ranked all the way back up to 1stLT. This is where the drama occurred however. The Cody race was contested between Striker and Bro, and both people who were running hated each other, and both were my close friends. After many different stints of drama in 41st that I watched Egg go through, I didn’t want to pick a side. So, I left for 104th.

2ndAC Again (Trooper-Barlex)
I rejoined Airborne, and It was stacked with people that I really liked, such as Bro, and some new faces I met such as Tyennoch, Col, and Zen. I just wanted to stay as a trooper for a while and rank up as I would’ve normally, but after an incident in which all of Parjai was arrested, Parjai Squad was wiped. I was then thrust back into Barlex for another term, and while I had a great time for the first three months, it ultimately wasn’t what I wanted, and it was here I learned my third great lesson of not going for a position that you don’t fully want. I enjoyed my time as Barlex, but due to drama and burnout as I had already been Barlex before, I left the position.

104th Mechanized Assault Battalion (2ndLT-Major)
I then joined the 104th, and was greeted by Anderson, Xain, Caulin, Moros, Foxey, and FM. Many of these people I met far more recently, and more are still around today. I then finally delved into ARC, and was referred to as Pup 1-1 when I joined, as I was the rookie amongst the squad of Veterans and Designated Alpha Arcs. I served under Moros and FM during my time in the 104th, in another short stint of 4 months. 104th was very similar to my time in 41st, as I was around for less than a year and only got to Major. School came back around, and it was pretty much the same old story.

Wolfpack (Dash-29)
I was in Wolfpack towards the end of my time in the 104th, as I helped grow the regiment and ARC, and really enjoyed being part of it. It was a far more unique subunit as it was strictly lore characters, and gave me the idea to do a similar thing with Torrent Company

Bro how many times am I gonna be in 212th (1stLT-Colonel)
I then rejoined 212th in May, just, to see how it was doing, as it had been three years since I had first joined. The person I was when I joined 212th the third time is a reflection of who I am today, as I have yet to bounce from the server again since and I don’t plan to anytime soon. The angsty 14 year old kid was gone, and I am now a much more laid back 17 year old who most of you are probably a lot more familiar with. I rejoined 212th as a 1stLT and joined 2ndAC a third time as a joke. But after a week had passed, I didn’t see myself having fun in 2ndAC a third time, but the server had really evolved and I wanted to try it out again. It was then that the Current Gregor, Jake, had lost all of his squad in the span of the day, save Brak, a guy I have had a few run ins with now. I jumped at the chance to join Foxtrot, and on my 9th try, I made it into the Squad. I then continued my tenure in 212th for about 7 months, meeting guys like Guac, Pog, Bacta, and a few others before I resigned to go for the one regiment I had not tried yet: SOBDE

Foxtrot Group (Trooper-Gregor)
I served under Jake for a lengthy period of time, around 5 months, before he eventually was removed from Gregor. I had served under Jake and had become the XO of Foxtrot, and our dynamic duo gave me my first taste of Squad life. I met a lot of people in Foxtrot, Such as Brak, Cyan, Lucky, and a few other people. During my time as Foxtrot, I was forced into situations that made me make very hard decisions, such as removing people. Looking back I think I did alright for my first time as a Squad Leadership figure, as I had around 7 or 8 different people in my Squad during my tenure. I made mostly correct choices on removing and trusting people within the Squad, besides one incident in which I realize now I was not harsh enough. However, I made that a point to be better, and pressed on. This experience in Foxtrot prepared me for what was to come.

The Bad Batch (Act like ranks matter in SOBDE lol)
As Echo opened up, I had gotten bored of Foxtrot and amongst some other issues within 212th I gave it a shot. After pounding my head against the wall I got it on round 17. I then met Marvel and Tinovious, two people I consider some of my closest friends on the server, as well as had reunions with Marshh and Shake. We ran with this squad for quite a long time, until I realized I had made a mistake. I loved everyone in the squad but I hated sign ins, as I always wanted to go build an event or do staff related things if there was nobody on in SOBDE, which became more and more of a factor as time went on. I eventually was removed for this, but I realized that I didn’t want to sign in to play a game where I wanted to relax, and it was much too constricting on what time I could allocate where.
After a pretty great breakup (Everyone stayed friends :D) I went back to my roots of Attack Battalions, but with a desire to help a longtime friend who was in pretty big need.

501st (Private-Current Warrant Officer)

I joined the 501st as a Private and got right back into the swing of things. I immediately joined Torrent Company, and became really good friends with everyone in it. Coincidentally, Marvel ended up joining me after his term as Hunter, and we rose through the ranks side by side. My time in the 501st has been great, and there is still much more to do.

(Torrent Company)
Currently, I am a Torrent Company Officer, and have been Dogma and Hardcase. I loved roleplaying as both characters and working alongside Rizzo and Nissan, rebuilt the entire Torrent Company tryout to our own design, with Rizzo writing the document, Nissan structuring a quiz section for the tryout, and I constructed the dupe. After a weeks work of effort, the tryout had been given a complete makeover, and so far is a resounding success.

I will now list notable positions here as a TLDR;
212th Commander
41st Senior Officer
212th Junior Officer
104th Senior Officer
212th Senior Officer
Bad Batch 1stLT
501st Junior Officer
Bear x2
Barlex x2
Draa
Dash-29
Gregor
Echo
Dogma
Hardcase

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: As Buds term began to wind down, it became clearer and clearer he did not have an heir, and while I have not been in the 501st for as long as I would have liked, I believe what I have done with what I have been entrusted to (Warrant Officer, Torrent Company) has proven my capability as a leader as well as my experience. Prior to my decision to apply, I surveyed every active officer in the 501st (Not on LOA), and I was given my support from all of them. If you would like a full list, it is below
Anakin Skywalker (Snadvich)
Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano (Orion)
Major Rizzo
Captain Nissan
Captain Black
Captain Guac
1stLT Atlex
2ndLT Conrad
I believe the 501st right now is in a very very precarious position, with two subunits actively killing 501st proper with the entire officer corps as well as SNCOs being in one or the other (I'm not kidding, everyone is in TC or 332nd). Along with this, our recruitment is down tenfold, we regressed back out of a merit system into requirements, and we barely have five active NCOs to speak of. The numbers within our battalion have dipped significantly, and while the additions of Conrad, Guac and Nova are a great start, there is very much to be done. I would wager the 501st is the smallest battalion on the server in size as of current, and that is a massive problem. The 501st Legion is the single largest and expansion battalion explored in the show. The fact that it is the most dead battalion should be absolutely astonishing to most players, and I intend to revive it in its entirety. The number one concern for anyone at the helm of the 501st should be the current population of the battalion, as it is probably one of the smallest I have ever seen. I have a detailed step by step plan on how I propose this issue can be solved, and it can be seen in the “Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?” section. While I have not been in the 501st for as long as I would have liked, I truly see no other option as the rest of the officer corps either does not want to run or does not have the experience to revive a battalion that is this broken at its core. If you are concerned I have not been in the 501st long enough, I urge you to look at what I have done inside of other battalions as of recent, as well as the vast experience I have inside of the 212th, 501sts sister battalion. While they are not identical, they can be run very similarly, with a few choice exceptions when it comes to subunits as well as lore characters.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: 100%

Availability: Now that football will be over should I obtain the position, my availability will be something like this
Monday: 5:30pm EST-4:30am EST
Tuesday: 5:30pm EST-4:30am EST
Wednesday: 6am EST-4am EST
Thursday: 5:30pm EST-4:30am EST
Friday: 5:30pm-6am EST (This varies depending upon whether or not I go out with friends)
Saturday: 9am-6am EST (This varies depending upon whether or not I go out with friends)
Sunday: 6am EST-4am EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Around 7000 hours of ingame time. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
I am not going to dance around with words too much in this section and get straight to the point. This part will be sectioned off into 4 parts. Main 501st, TC, 332nd, and Jedi, as well as listing my goals for all of them short and long term.

Short Term Goals

501st
High Command
My first action as Rex will be to try and  fill out High Command to a degree, as simply put, I will be Rex with Two Jedi Commanders, and one Senior officer. No Battalion Commander should ever be required to do everything on their own, and I will need to put some people in positions to rebuild the current structure of the battalion which is currently  almost nonexistent. Chain of Command is very important in the battalion, and the first thing I will need to do is rebuild it. I have a multitude of people in mind who have been doing phenomenal work and have proved themselves to be capable of being put in these positions, however were not put there due to our current struggles with High Command.
Officers
As I have already mentioned, we have very few  officers as of now, and while I want promotions to slow down long term as people have jumped into officer ranks that were ill prepared for the position.  I want to give them the chance to prove themselves, as when they were put in these positions, they were told to be an officer but have never had a role model to really teach them how. While I want to fill out my High Command as soon as possible, the officer corps will be slowing down in promotions as people have rarely had to settle into their rank as an officer as it was usually only a week or two until they were thrust into the next one.
NCOs
If someone is ready to move up, I will not gatelock them for not having a lack of requirements or boxes checked, especially not now. While I want to reimplement a merit system for NCOs, I will not be shy with moving SNCOs up without requirements being done if they are prepared to be  officers. Our current requirement system just is restrictive and requires people to check boxes when half of these requirements were not even possible, as there were weeks as an NCO where we would try to do an entertainment for our requirements, but there were no enlisted and NCOs to entertain. I will also be making one of the merits “passive role play” and make it a pretty sizable value, as honestly I have no issue with rewarding people for playing on the server and roleplaying with other people, in fact I believe it should be rewarded. Gauging activity through merits is one thing but having someone spam an event lead for two weeks until they get promoted is not what I want to see. I want to see active leadership, roleplay, as well as activity within the SNCOs, and if the requirement being there encourages people to roleplay, I don’t care as much if they go up by doing a lot of passive roleplay merits as it shows they are willing to interact a lot with the battalion as well as the community. I know what to look for in those who are ready to move up, and I will train my officer corps to do the same.

Torrent Company
I want Torrent Company to morph into a lore character only subunit, with Nine lore characters, One Torrent Company Commander (Appo) and Two Torrent Company Officers. This change is being made as we currently have two unlimited subunits that are devouring the main battalion, so much so that the vast majority of the time, the only person with 501st in their name was 501st Battalion Commander Rex. I seek to add Kano and Boomer jobs into the company to give everyone who wants to join into a torrent company a job they can do without abandoning their regiment, as that can hold many people back. This is already being set in motion, and as of right now, my short term goals are to set Torrent Company up for this change, that being easing people out of Torrent Company non lore characters, making tryouts for each individual member of TC, and sorting out our current TC leadership.

332nd
While Torrent Company has a set direction known amongst the leadership of the Company, 332nd is much less black and white. The tryouts for 332nd are currently very scuffed, we have no Vaughn and nobody to choose another one barring the two Jedi Commanders, and there is no concrete ranking structure within 332nd to speak of, as they lack a leader.. Within my first month, I hope to select a Vaughn, fix the tryout dupe and make the tryout more streamlined. 

Jedi
Aside from most of what we have currently, 501st jedi is actually the most stable part of the battalion, as we have 3 active 501st jedi, as well as a very active Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano. I want to assist the jedi leadership in remaking some of the tryouts, as I believe that that is their largest issue as of current. I have already been working on a TC Jedi Tryout, and a 501st and 332nd Jedi tryout is not very far behind. Jedi need to understand their identity inside of the 501st is to supplement roleplay and provide a different point of view on issues from a jedi perspective.

Long Term Goals
As I want to be very clear cut in this section I will be listing out bullet points and being straight to the point in very many instances.

501st
Communication
Communication was and still is a massive issue, as the battalion had a severe disconnect between High Command and the Officer corps. I saw this firsthand in 212th at points, and it can really hamper a battalion's resolve and direction. I will be filling out my High Command with multiple people and making certain they are actively a part of the battalion so they are informed on the current state of the battalion and make well informed decisions. I will also be massively expanding our current battalion meetings as well as announcements every Sunday about the direction of the battalion. When I served under Mason as Cody, he had a noticeboard in bunks with daily goals and happenings on the day in the battalion, it really gave people a sense of purpose and direction and I want to emulate that to a degree and expand on what he touched on.
Discipline
As of right now, the 501st has a system in which the Warrant Officer is the DCL (Disciplinary Lead) and he selects DCOs (Disciplinary Officers) to conduct punishment within the battalion and ensure standards. I am heavily against this way of conducting discipline as it gives Officers an excuse to not deal with situations and pass off the incident to a “DCO.” This is a horrible way of handling mingeyness and other situations, as every officer needs to come to terms with the fact that it is their responsibility to handle situations as they arise and shying away from their responsibility to do what needs to be done is not something I am big on. I believe readiness to discipline is a very good indicator of progress within a rank and if someone is willing to make difficult decisions, it is very telling of their character and ability.
Activity
At the end of my term, I want the battalion to be one of the largest and most well run battalions on the server. We have absolutely no excuse as we are the posterboy battalion of Clone Wars, and the first thing that most people think of when you refer to the show, is either Captain Rex or the 501st. For a battalion to be healthy, it must first be active. The single best way to ensure activity within a battalion is through friendship. Currently,the undisputed largest battalion is the 212th. You can point to quite a few different reasons, however, the sole largest reason is their connection to each other. The 212th is one of the most tight knit battalions on the server despite its size, and it does that because it has set up an environment where everyone comes there to banter and make friends, and play Star Wars RP. When a battalion doesn’t have that culture, it will not push anyone to get on in the day. When I was in SOBDE, I was drawn to it when I would join their channels and it was a bustling hub of very close friends who all enjoyed each other's company. However towards the end of my tenure as Echo, each squad was distant from each other, with fights over tryout times being the highest it had been in a while and as a result, the teamspeak channels were almost always dead. This has continued for some time, and it is this culture that bred into SOBDE of it being more of a job than a game with friends that drove it into the ground. The answer to making a battalion more active is not more tryouts and more recruitment, it is drawing people into the battalion because of the group inside and the culture they maintain.
Direction
The 501st Legion is the single largest battalion in the show when it comes to characters, lore, and appeal. However, right now, we are not acting as such. I want to give those in the 501st a reason to rally behind me and roleplay on the server, as many of you have seen me do for the last few months. If we have the most to work with in terms of content, we have no excuse if our roleplay is deficient. We are not a battalion that appears for 10 minutes in one episode, we are the battalion that has seven seasons worth of lore to our names. If we are not roleplaying as such, I will have failed as a Battalion Commander and as a Roleplayer as a whole. One thing I have learned since I started doing voices and really using mannerisms of clones in my RP, is that Roleplay breeds roleplay. This means when someone starts roleplaying very well and everyone around them sees and acknowledges it, it pushes them to try to roleplay back with them. I have seen this firsthand on many many occasions and it is one of the only ways to draw actual RP out of people nowadays. You don’t need to do a perfect clone voice or watch every episode of the show 20 times to be a great Roleplayer. RP is about effort and spirit, and if you lack one or both, you cannot roleplay. This is something I plan on drilling into the heads of my battalion, and making certain they uphold these standards I set out, especially lore characters.

Torrent Company
While not accepted yet, i will create my long term goals for TC judging that Kano and Boomer will be added, and TCT and TCC jobs removed. Before an update happens with this i will ensure my Torrent Company Commander and his two officers have created a unique tryout for each character. In these tryouts i will want to instill a strong emphasis on roleplay, as each character in TC is fairly well developed and each member should be able to act the part. With this change we can take big steps towards solving the big issue of every player just being in Torrent Company, and will help make the main battalion more of a force again. TC should be composed of 9 people who encourage roleplay across the battalion and the server as a whole. This will reflect their status as heavily lore centric jobs, and will provide the battalion and the server with models of who to look toward as figureheads of roleplay.

332nd
332nd has a lot of holes that currently need to be filled. However I am not just referring to the Command and Leadership, I am referring to how 332nd is structured, and its identity. Currently, Vaughn Leads the subunit, with Ahsoka as his trusty sidekick, and that's about it. I believe Jesse is criminally underutilized inside of the subunit, and he should be one of the figureheads that draws people in. I plan to make Jesse only accessible to 332nd Officers, as if someone is going to be Jesse, they need to have a presence within the Company, as Jesse is a unique job with a unique tryout, but after going through that unique job and tryout, you have no purpose. This will seek to give him an identity and make him a posterboy of the 332nd. Alongside this, the 332nd can have any person within the 501st just swap to the helmet, not having to leave their position in a regiment, which is a huge draw. 332nd right now doesn’t need a huge rebranding of their direction, they need a sense of purpose. 

Jedi
Once we get the technical parts of jedi worked out (mainly tryouts) we can turn 501st jedi into the people that clones rally behind, as jedi were leaders on the battlefield and off. Jedi will be run by the Ahsoka and Anakin, and they will be structured in a way so that Jedi Tryouts should not need a rework for a very long time, thus allowing them to focus on work both within the battalions and outside of it to promote interest in being part of the 501st. I want to make the 501st not just a battalion jedi attach themselves to so they can get further within the order, but as a place that jedi can come and be the same as any other member of the 501st family. I believe that this partnership will get people interested in 501st even when they are not on their clone, and more people in the 501st channel everyday means more people to talk to and bond with.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

Edited by Shockpoint

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

I'm gonna go ahead and +1 this application, and here are the reasons why. You have a very good grasp on what this battalion needs RIGHT NOW. You seem willing and prepared to make a quick decisions that is needed to save the battalion from its current state. And then you have a well defined plan on where you want the future battalion to go. A big part of this is comes from your activity section, I'm a strong believer that a battalion isn't active because they have things to do in the day to day, but that a battalion is active because they have friends to come home to and enjoy the company of. Lets be honest people that play Star Wars RP might not be the most social creatures in day to day life, i know I'm not, but having those friends we can come online to and talk is very important in everyone life, and i would love to see the battalion have a stronger identity of friendship inside of it

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

Good April fools joke

+1 I actually think your plans and abilities have been shown in the past and you are what 501st needs. But I believe merits and requirements if you keep them in the battalion will slow down any progress you attempt to make

Edited by justuscloud5

+1 Although I also supported the other applicant, I believe Shockpoint is also very deserving of an interview. He consistently does great stuff wherever he goes and would make for an excellent Rex. Thank you for making a detailed application and clearly laying out your plans, good luck.

• Friendly 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

33 minutes ago, Shockpoint said:

Communication
Communication was and still is a massive issue, as the battalion had a severe disconnect between High Command and the Officer corps. I saw this firsthand in 212th at points, and it can really hamper a battalion's resolve and direction. I will be filling out my High Command with multiple people and making certain they are actively a part of the battalion so they are informed on the current state of the battalion and make well informed decisions. I will also be massively expanding our current battalion meetings as well as announcements every Sunday about the direction of the battalion. When I served under Mason as Cody, he had a noticeboard in bunks with daily goals and happenings on the day in the battalion, it really gave people a sense of purpose and direction and I want to emulate that to a degree and expand on what he touched on.

This ^+1 Communication was awful in the past in 501st

• Agree 1

🌓🌙

+1 Good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

1 hour ago, Shockpoint said:

Direction
The 501st Legion is the single largest battalion in the show when it comes to characters, lore, and appeal. However, right now, we are not acting as such. I want to give those in the 501st a reason to rally behind me and roleplay on the server, as many of you have seen me do for the last few months. If we have the most to work with in terms of content, we have no excuse if our roleplay is deficient. We are not a battalion that appears for 10 minutes in one episode, we are the battalion that has seven seasons worth of lore to our names. If we are not roleplaying as such, I will have failed as a Battalion Commander and as a Roleplayer as a whole. One thing I have learned since I started doing voices and really using mannerisms of clones in my RP, is that Roleplay breeds roleplay. This means when someone starts roleplaying very well and everyone around them sees and acknowledges it, it pushes them to try to roleplay back with them. I have seen this firsthand on many many occasions and it is one of the only ways to draw actual RP out of people nowadays. You don’t need to do a perfect clone voice or watch every episode of the show 20 times to be a great Roleplayer. RP is about effort and spirit, and if you lack one or both, you cannot roleplay. This is something I plan on drilling into the heads of my battalion, and making certain they uphold these standards I set out, especially lore characters.

When you roleplay, it draws people to you and they start roleplaying. Same thing goes with your leadership. You naturally have the ability to lead and ive seen it time and time again since we've started working together in the 501st. Since you got Warrant Officer and working with you on situations in the officer corps, your way of handling things is amazing. You know how to run things, plain and simple. And you have been nothing but a positive impact in the battalion. Working with you rebuilding Torrent Company is what truly showed me your potential for a position like this.

All of your plans will immediately put us on the right track, and having you as Rex would keep is moving in the right direction.

You're the man for the job. You have what it takes to jumpstart the 501st to glory.

+1

Edited by Rizzo
Spelling
  • Agree 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

Banned

Send it mate!!!! +1

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1

I can expect you to drop random music discs everywhere of Temple March because you'll forget to clean them up. But in all seriousness, I'm very happy for you for stepping up for the 501st. Nothing's ever wrong with them from an outside perspective because it's a well-oiled self-sustaining machine like the 212th, but every time I hear someone talking about the 501st they're usually talking about how it's in disarray on the inside.

I can't say you'll be the perfect person to fix it completely and with pretty lofty goals I doubt you'll accomplish everything, but I can say that you'll give it your all and attempt to leave a lasting legacy in a sea of torch-passing. Get some help, make the necessary compromises, and you'll do great.

• Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1 Irondad is good for the job

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Forum Admin

+1 we already talked, good luck

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Ok to point out some issues I have with the applicant.

You just came into the battalion like a month ago, you have hella experience but you haven’t been able to feel out the battalion and see it run at it’s greatest. You don’t get on around the times 501st does and that’s a major issue with the battalion - lack of high command presence.

the last 4/5 rexs have all been highstaff or gotten highstaff, and that negatively effected the battalion in the long run. HA/GMD is a lot to manage along with being a bcmd! 

those quarrels aside personally speaking I know you’re a great dude and want only the best if you are 100% certain you’re able to do it, then do it! +1 

• Informative 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Since you joined the battalion i've seen you want to help in any way possible and i've seen that as a TC officer you have been really proactive with the sub-unit bringing new ideas and collaborating with other members aswell. Your teamwork and reaching out to people have shown me that your a great guy to work with. I think having you as a BCMD would help this battalion in what we need to improve now. 

That initiative is what we are looking for   +1

your favorite Puertorican in the Server :peepoLove:

While working with you for the past 3 months in theGM program I’ve seen you improve quite a bit.

however one thing I can’t look past is, especially as of late, is your tendency  to not follow through with things you say you’re going to do.

how do you plan on ensuring to us that you will be following through with your plans?

As well, with you becoming Rex how do you plan on focusing your time between GM and 501st? As when you where echo you spent too much time with GM. Can you say that this won’t be an issue this time around and you won’t neglect your duties as GMC / HA?

I’ll vote after you’re answer

Edited by Mitchell
Clarity

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

+1 ik he will do amazing he was an amazing gregor and i always looked up to him so good luck my dude

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

-1 TLDR: If this application was posted prior to the incident involving myself and the 501st I would of 100% stood behind Shockpoint and his ability as a leader. but due to how himself and a few others handled the situation I'm extremely disappointed and I will not endorse someone who allows Petty behavior and witch-hunting to affect members of the community.

• Disagree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 6

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

“some new faces I met such as Tyennoch, Col, and Zen. I just wanted to stay as a trooper for a while and rank up as I would’ve normally, but after an incident in which all of Parjai was arrested, Parjai Squad was wiped.”

This gets me laughing. 

every. Fucking.  Time.

The only thing I will say is that your time as Gregor when the disciplinary issues came up was me asking to stay your hand due to the fact it was two people who we had felt could improve themselves so don’t blame yourself for that.

+1 he’s ready.   If you have any doubts just look at his experience and be around him. This man works his ass off.  He’s a great person and I’m not just saying that because he is a close friend.

the only doubts I have is that you better make sure to balance your time so you don’t get burnt out.  

Edited by Zensras
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

8 hours ago, Hondo said:

-1 TLDR: If this application was posted prior to the incident involving myself and the 501st I would of 100% stood behind Shockpoint and his ability as a leader. but due to how himself and a few others handled the situation I'm extremely disappointed and I will not endorse someone who allows Petty behavior and witch-hunting to affect members of the community.

Since many of us don’t know what you’re talking about if you’re allowed to go into detail about this I think me and many others would like more context about this situation

also I’ll vote once I see the answer to Mitchell’s question

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Just as I believe that Black will be very good for the position. I do also believe that you'll be very good for 501st. I'm rooting for both of you, but sadly only one person can win. I'll give you a juicy +1 and hopefully you both pass onto the interview stage!

• Winner 1

Former Rex - Fives - Walon Vau

This video contains spoilers to Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1 Finale, you have been warned.

Presenting Attack on Cockpoint, shitty meme. But anyway, good luck Shockpoint. I know you'll do great buddy, You have my support you usurper! +1

Edited by Tinovious
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

12 hours ago, Craigary said:

You just came into the battalion like a month ago, you have hella experience but you haven’t been able to feel out the battalion and see it run at it’s greatest. You don’t get on around the times 501st does and that’s a major issue with the battalion - lack of high command presence.

Hi Craig! 
If I was still going to be in football, I could see where you are coming from, as I would not be getting on server besides the morning until 9 EST, and while I still see quite a lot of people, it can be an issue. However, I have my last game today, meaning three hours of my day is no longer filled with practice! This is reflected in my schedule I posted in my application, and I would say 5pm EST is when primetime really starts in the battalion, and I will be able to be right there with everyone from now on!

12 hours ago, Mitchell said:

While working with you for the past 3 months in theGM program I’ve seen you improve quite a bit.

however one thing I can’t look past is, especially as of late, is your tendency  to not follow through with things you say you’re going to do.

how do you plan on ensuring to us that you will be following through with your plans?

As well, with you becoming Rex how do you plan on focusing your time between GM and 501st? As when you where echo you spent too much time with GM. Can you say that this won’t be an issue this time around and you won’t neglect your duties as GMC / HA?

I’ll vote after you’re answer

Hey Mitchell!
So, as you pointed out, there were quite a few things I didn't follow through with in the GM program. This was mainly due to when they were used in practice, they did not work as well as I believed they would. GMO assignments was one of these such things, and after we implemented it, I didn't see it really working. I have been thinking about implementing it again with different detail inside of it, but that was something I didn't follow through with in full because it was not producing the results I wanted. However, while I have been a GMC for 5-6 months, and I still have a lot to learn in regards to many aspects of it, I have been in a setting and leadership battalion for four years. I know what works, what doesn't, how things function, and how circumstances change. If I was not confident in my plans this application would not have been posted, but I believe wholeheartedly that I have what it takes to pull the 501st above water, and I won't be satisfied until it is.

In regards to my tenure in Bad Batch, there were periods within the Bad Batch and SOBDE as a whole in which I didn't enjoy the environment I was in, as if there was nobody on in SOBDE (which happened to me more and more as time went on), I didn't want to sit by myself, and waste my time walking around for three hours. So, I would go to the event server, and put my time to use. There were many other factors that didn't make SOBDE an enjoyable experience for me, and it just wasn't my cup of tea. However, if you want an example of what I could do without football in my schedule before I was in SOBDE, I would point you to my time as Colonel Gregor. I was leading a squad, the next in line for CMD in 212th, and I was running the GM program without issue. It was this time on the server that was some of the most fun I had had, and I believe I can emulate this as Rex. 

I hope this was informative for the both of you.

Edited by Shockpoint
  • Winner 2

13 hours ago, Hondo said:

it seems you were in the wrong for the whole situation. So I'm sure it would be funny to watch you try to justify yourself but I don't think it's gonna change the facts I've heard about it.

I would also like to ask how your behaviour and way about dealing with others has improved since your time under me. You were extremely disrespectful & often refused to accept people disagreeing with you (particularly me). You were actually quite the hassle to deal with and I think my HC at the time would probably agree, such as the incident in which you played a soundboard in an officer meeting when I was talking about not using soundboards (genuinely almost got you demoted).
You even overstepped your boundaries under other Codys (like promoting someone through officer ranks without consulting any other SO+). 
You seemed to have some what of a flagrant regard for anyone else whether under or above you; there was also somewhat of an ego that you had where you would endlessly feel you were always more correct than others. Despite my fair treatment of everyone within the 212th you seemed to want to make yourself some victim of promotion discrimination (despite you getting promoted slower under mason).
Now this isn't to say you didn't do a lot of work or weren't a valuable member of the 212th, it really did benefit hugely from your work (like the merit system). So, I don't doubt your ability to complete work. However, your past actions put your mindset and leadership abilities in question, at lest to me.

It honestly all left a pretty sour taste in my mouth so how can I know that you've improved from your pretty childish and inconsiderate ways during your time within the 212th.
How have you improved and how can you prove you've changed to become a more mature and reasonable individual.
(I don't want you to justify any of what you did or apologise, I just want to know that you've got the leadership skills & can prove it)

BTW this isn't out of some malice for you, I honestly like your company when it's not about battalion stuff. But I just want to know 501st is being put into good hands after it's recent neglect

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Informative 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 Shockpoint He did good as Gregor/SO when I had been removed he brought the merit system into the 212th or at least helped with it in a big way which helped those in the 212th thrive then we have him in the GM team it was not in a bad state when he had taken over but with him leading the team we hit numbers and quality of events you didn't ever really see. Now I think through all his prior experiences and his view of the 501st and what he stated to fix within the battalion seems viable and a good path so as of now I think he can make the 501st a better battalion then it was and how it is now. Go get em Paroxsysm :P

• Friendly 1

+1 Shockpoint is a great guy and is well deserved of this position. I believe you you Shockpoint. Best of luck to you my friend.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 Been working with you under the GM Program and like Mitchell said, you have gotten better at managing people. My only thing for you is choose good peeps to support you in Command. 

@Forseen Unhide the post cutie.

• Funny 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

what exactly do you plan to try and accomplish that prior rexs haven't been able to? 
What makes you a better candidate than the other applicants who wish to try the same things you're posting?
As well as doing this while balancing both HA and GMD. 

@Shockpoint

Edited by NobleHeoruwulf
  • Informative 1

Man Of The Past

I have worked with Shockpoint for a long time as GMD / post my GMD term. 
He has worked very hard in the GM program putting a lot of work in and always striving for the best quality. 

I spoke with him 1-1 shortly after this app was posted about my concerns with an overly split attention and he has assured me that this is not a concern. Which I and hopefully everyone else will hold him accountable to. 

Ignoring that concern he has always been a top quality person and candidate a clear example being when he stepped up to be a leader in the 212th at time when there leadership needed someone who cared about the whole unit. 

With this I feel confident giving him a +1 but please do keep in mind to handle time management wisely if you feel one is taking up too much time don't be afraid to step down and let one of the fine people you have helped train take the reins.

• Winner 1

former: cadet,private,private first class, specialist,Sergeant,Staff Sergeant,Sergeant First Class,Master Sergeant,First Sergeant,Sergeant Major,Command Sergeant Major,Warrant Officer, Sergeant Major of the battalion, 2nd Lieutenant,Lieutenant,Captain,Major,Lieutenant Colonel,Colonel,Commander,Executive Officer,Battalion Commander,Regimental Commander,Marshal Commander,501st,212th,DU,21st,CG,RANCOR,104th,SOBDE,Jedi,Naval,41st,Event Job,Gamehelper,Gamemaster,Gamemaster Officer, Gamemaster Manager, Gamemaster Director, New Admin, Admin, Senior Admin, Veteran Admin,Head Admin, Director,Managment, Founder, Retired Founder, forum mod, forum admin,forum dev,Yoda,Mace WIndu

current: Versock

Since you didn't want to respond to my stated issues with your actions in the past as an officer & leader within the 212th I'm going to have to -1

Maybe you have become a better leader but I haven't heard anyone talk about it and I certainly have not been proved it either. Maybe you can respond and change my mind but you haven't up to now so why would you in the future. I think your past casts a shadow on damage you may do to the 501st during a time where it needs such great repair, so I cannot put any faith in you currently.

Best of luck

• Optimistic 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Hey Noble, its been awhile!
There have been quite a few things I have mentioned that previous Rex's failed to do or things that were reverted that I want to change back.
1). The Merit System has proven to be a very effective tool of gauging NCO's work ethic and willingness to do multiple things to prove themselves rather than check a requirement box to get promoted. As I heavily detest requirements as a system my first order of business will be reverting the merit system. If you want more info on this, I wrote a lengthy bit about what I will change inside of the Merit system that previous Rex's did not implement within my application.
2). The subunits as of current are not in a phenomenal spot and I have spoken with previous Rex's about my plan that myself, Rizzo, and Marvel drew up to solve this. I believe I have the vision of where we want 332nd and TC to be at the end of my term, and the changes I wrote about in my app will solve the issue every Rex has had since the addition of 332nd. 
3). I want roleplay to be far more prevalent under me than the past few Rex's. Given my skill as a roleplayer that many have attested to on my application, I am 100% confident in my abilities to bring out the best in people, and when you want people to do something, the best course of action is giving them a role model to rally behind in this cause.
As I have said to a few other people, GMD is not really a job to me. It is something I get on the server and enjoy doing, so I see very little issue in balancing that. I have had issues balancing HA in the past, however that was during a time of myself being very busy with football and other things, and I think I won't really run into issue within the period of my application regarding activity. I hope that adequately 

On 4/2/2021 at 10:37 AM, Comics said:

It honestly all left a pretty sour taste in my mouth so how can I know that you've improved from your pretty childish and inconsiderate ways during your time within the 212th.
How have you improved and how can you prove you've changed to become a more mature and reasonable individual.

Hey Comics. 
I am going to shed some light on a few of these different instances as I want to share my piece on some of them.

(I don't want you to justify any of what you did or apologise, I just want to know that you've got the leadership skills & can prove it)

I did not plan on going into detail within these instances, but I honestly believe that my justification for these can clear some of these issues up, as some of these situations I honestly do not believe I did any wrong.

You seemed to have some what of a flagrant regard for anyone else whether under or above you; there was also somewhat of an ego that you had where you would endlessly feel you were always more correct than others. Despite my fair treatment of everyone within the 212th you seemed to want to make yourself some victim of promotion discrimination (despite you getting promoted slower under mason).

Many different battalions handle promotions much different than others. In some battalions, they come much faster and slower than others. At the time in 212th, I believed people put in far too much work to be promoted at the rate that they were. I had many disagreements with you on this, about multiple different members of the 212th who put in a lot of work that High Command cannot always see. I can name many of these people should you request them, and I think we didn't throw people a bone nearly enough at the time. In regards to myself, Mason told me before I left that he intended on making me XO of the 212th, yet I still turned it down, and left. I didn't want to be XO of the 212th, instead leaving for a place that I had far less "power."

You even overstepped your boundaries under other Codys (like promoting someone through officer ranks without consulting any other SO+). 

I will not deny that this did infact happen, but I would like to provide context to provide my side of the situation. 
During one period of time within the 212th, I was the rank of Colonel. It was a particularly slow week for the battalion, but I didn't think much of it. It was at this point that myself and many of the other SO's figured out that we hadn't heard from or seen any member of HC within the last week. Mason, Carson, and Leche were nowhere to be found, and you were aware of this disappearance, and you similarly were in a state of disbelief that no LOAs or formal statements were posted on why HC had vanished. It was at this point that I realized the battalion simply could not function without a HC, as at the time, HC had a lot of power, and SO's had very little. I was not confident in the state of the situation, as Mason said he was going to promote Guac a month before, and that promotion never came. I then promoted Pog, as we had discussed in the SO chat about promoting him in the past few weeks, and he had been doing a phenomenal job. Guac and Guttler were on LOAs or ROAs, Finn was nowhere near as present as he is now, and that left me by my lonesome. I saw no other choice in the matter, and I did as I believe any SO would have in such a way, and I would trust any Colonel under me as Rex to know when someone is ready to go up, as I have him in such a high place so that he can have autonomy, and make decisions for the best of the battalion. After Pogs promotion, nobody came to me about me promoting him, and life went on. I was never questioned on this matter, and because of this, I had assumed that HC had agreed with the actions I had taken to preserve the battalion in there absence, as I needed another SO to assist me in running things. I think if anything, this situation solidifies my position as a leader as I had to make a difficult decision without assistance of anyone higher than I.

You were extremely disrespectful & often refused to accept people disagreeing with you (particularly me). You were actually quite the hassle to deal with and I think my HC at the time would probably agree, such as the incident in which you played a soundboard in an officer meeting when I was talking about not using soundboards (genuinely almost got you demoted).

Mason defended my actions that I took when I argued with you, as we often didn't see eye to eye on many different circumstances. I won't pretend we had a great relationship because of this, but If you want anyone to attest to my character, there are many different members of the 212th that can state times when I had conceded an argument to them, and I had a much better relationship with Mason when he was Cody because we could agree to disagree, something that you and I simply just could never do. In regards to the soundboard incident, I made a joke in poor taste, and I apologize for that. However, I would say every member of the community including yourself has made jokes of similar magnitude in poor taste, and it is only human. I honestly believe that isn't a fair criticism about me, as you could make a case about jokes made in poor taste about every member of the community.

"Maybe you have become a better leader but I haven't heard anyone talk about it and I certainly have not been proved it either."
I believe that there are many people that can and will attest to my qualities as a leader, as many already have on my application and If you ask around I'm sure people will testify to my character. I did not just want to answer your question off the gate, as there was a lot to think about and unpack, so I slept on it. If you want me to "prove it", find me today or tomorrow and I am sure I can. 

Edited by Shockpoint
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 2

+1, just make sure you keep Marvel in line he can be a bit wild

• Agree 1

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

This guy.
+1 - I believe you have the right attitude, charisma and personality to lead a battalion without a doubt and i think you are a very well liked member of the community showing that you have the good characteristics to ensure the BCMD position is upheld to a good standard and the 501st remains in a good place. 

I will also shed some light on situations during my term as Cody and other times. 

18 hours ago, Shockpoint said:

Mason defended my actions that I took when I argued with you, as we often didn't see eye to eye on many different circumstances. I won't pretend we had a great relationship because of this, but If you want anyone to attest to my character, there are many different members of the 212th that can state times when I had conceded an argument to them, and I had a much better relationship with Mason when he was Cody because we could agree to disagree, something that you and I simply just could never do. In regards to the soundboard incident, I made a joke in poor taste, and I apologize for that. However, I would say every member of the community including yourself has made jokes of similar magnitude in poor taste, and it is only human. I honestly believe that isn't a fair criticism about me, as you could make a case about jokes made in poor taste about every member of the community.

The situations with shockpoints attitude and behaviour were always dealt with if needed and sorted out like normal people. A time where shockpoint would play soundboards or do funny shit in TS during DB or meetings etc, at the time were funny and for a laugh but the times where this did happen, shockpoint was told the times to do it and the times not to. He isn't stupid and again, just liked to have fun and laugh which is the reason we are all playing this server anyway, I hope.

Transitioning into Gregor, we did ensure shockpoint held a more serious attitude at times and portrayed a decent amount of professionalism because it is a more serious position. He took it well, changed his attitude WHERE NEEDED but still remained the same guy that everyone loves. Again, there was no further issues as it was all sorted out quickly and there was no drama. Shockpoint and Comics would always conflict opinions and disagree, and i believe this was down to you both not getting along, however shockpoint always tried to remain objective in meetings and other situations. 

18 hours ago, Shockpoint said:

I will not deny that this did infact happen, but I would like to provide context to provide my side of the situation. 
During one period of time within the 212th, I was the rank of Colonel. It was a particularly slow week for the battalion, but I didn't think much of it. It was at this point that myself and many of the other SO's figured out that we hadn't heard from or seen any member of HC within the last week. Mason, Carson, and Leche were nowhere to be found, and you were aware of this disappearance, and you similarly were in a state of disbelief that no LOAs or formal statements were posted on why HC had vanished.

This period of time for me personally was tough and cannot deny, my leadership was poor as fuck and i will explain shortly. However, shockpoint did promote people and made some HC decisions that were not discussed with HC. We discussed this together and at the time i believe shockpoint did overstep, but it was completely justified as the 212th had no support from me and i cant speak for Carson or Leche. I was going through health issues with a member in my family and myself and had no time, nor did i care about any LOA or the server at that time. When i returned, i made an effort to fix the issues that were left open by me and talk to shockpoint about what happened. 

Morale of every fucking problem on this server is COMMUNICATION. Some problems arose with shockpoint as they did with me, and so many other people, however you just need to talk to people, understand their situation, why they do stuff and sort it out. 

Back to my point:
During my term shockpoint was a very good asset within the battalion and after talking with him shortly before he left, i say that shockpoint was deserving of a high command position and his views, assets and character was very highly valued during my term, as shown through some things he changed and improved for the battalion. He already knows this as we spoke in DM's and he has stated in his response to comics. 
Please:
- Make sure you're ready for this, WO>BCMD (You were SO in 212th, but i cannot speak for 501st, but just saying)
- Don't change, always make sure you take every opinion and view. Apart from @Bacta if he ever says ANYTHING. (joking fml)

Best of luck mate, plans sound good and as long as 501st back you, thats all that matters. 

Tell me you haven't forgot:

Edited by MasonA
Lol
  • Winner 2

Discord: Mason#2710

• Management
13 hours ago, Marshh said:

+1, just make sure you keep Marvel in line he can be a bit wild

Yeah I’m not changing your diapers anymore.

Idk why I haven’t already voted but uh yeah, +1. Had a lot of talks with you regarding the 501st and you’re the only person I can see pushing 501st in the right direction. I believe we’ve already started on that path but getting this positions will only allow the battalion to truly improve.

Also don’t Echo it, potato 

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1
  • Optimistic 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management