Brace's Admiral ReReApplication

Brace

Steam Name: Br0dyb

RP Name: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:102500674

How many terms have you held the position?: 2

How do you feel your previous term went?: I feel like the last term went very well. We’ve gone through massive battlestation changes that affected how the navy ran things during events. The server and the navy have gotten used to that and in turn, the navy has more respect on the server. There were some downs however, some of our officer candidates were shown to be unfit for our corps. It was a minor setback, but we’ve pushed through

Why do you wish to remain a Admiral of the Navy?: 

--Home--

The navy is where I’ve spent most of my time in CWRP servers as a whole. As well, naval RP has so many opportunities that have yet to be explored by previous Admirals. The navy is where I can see myself the most for the future. 

--Continuing of progress--

The navy has gained much respect over my previous 2 terms as admiral. I believe to continue this respect, a known admiral is key. Respect for the navy has come a long way, but I believe I can continue it’s progress. 

--Maintaining of standards--

When I started major changes to the navy in my first term, something that many people told me was “this changes every admiral term”. I want to remain admiral to cement my changes and really push for standardization within the navy. 

Current availability: Most days, 3pm EST - 9pm EST

What are some of your achievements in the navy during your past term?: 

--Ranking Structure--

The most important thing I did during my last term was create the rank of Chief Warrant Officer. This rank has been added as a liaison between the NCOs and the Officers. So far, 2 people have held this position and both have done decently well. Overall, this helped smooth out the transition between officers and the NCO rank jump. 

--Increase the role of the Training Department--

As most of you know, the navy is in charge of 3 trainings (ENG, MED, and PLT). Throughout the last term, we’ve increased the standing of what this actually means. With the server implantation of the SUP group, we’ve had to make new rosters and really crack down on logging information. One of the best things here was the making of a Training Center Master Roster, so that information about who is trained in what could be found easier. 

--Creation of the Ground Crew--

The Ground Crew was started as a joke when I used the surrender swep to guide a LAAT down for landing. This eventually turned into the starting rank for the Flight Operations branch. Many members of the navy like being in ground crew and people on the server like seeing the navy being more active on the flight deck. 

--Standardization of the Training Department--

We created central logging and rosters for the medical and engineer training. This moved all of the information for things like who is trained, who trained them, and what people are leadership within the battalion side of things. Before, the system had trainers filling out 2 different forms that went to 3 different rosters. Now, things are very streamlined and people (both inside and outside the navy) are having an easier time finding information regarding their training status. 

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within Naval?: 

--Ranking Structure--

It is still my absolute goal in the navy to change the ranking structure to accurately match the clone ranks and would be based off of the real navy ranks. 

--Implementation of RP systems--

To help with the ever increasing bounty hunter interactions, a suggestion was brought up to the naval high command that included the use of a trello to log all of these in an organized way. This will most likely be added and will help keep storyline RP strong between the navy and the BH. I will also try to implement this trello publicly so that normal troopers (CG in particular) can look at notable BHs. 

--Encouragement of RP--

The navy, by definition, is an RP battalion. Our job is to RP with clones, event jobs, BHs, everyone. Continuing to do RP well and by starting many storyline RP missions will further prove the definition of the navy. With the new cruisers, the navy is even getting jedi to RP as their lore "commander" ranks. Expanding passive RP to the entire server is a goal of every admiral. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

• Agree 2
  • Confused 1

"A word from the Navy..."

+1 good Lad, Naval is not fucking dead. I support his ideas and the way he keep that branch Alive

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Not many admirals in my mind standout, they all kind of blur together. There is a list of previous admirals that standout: Max, Freck, and Foxey, and you. It would be a tremendous mistake for you not to get the position of Admiral again. Wish you the best of luck!

Edited by Robb
  • Agree 2
Forum Admin

+1, Brace has had great 2 terms already and easily will continue his great work. 

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1, eARC Admiral Yularen for the 3 timer! 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 You are the best person for the position, your past 2 Terms have been really good and beneficial for the Navy. Can't wait to see how your 3rd term goes. Good Luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 I see no issue with you having a third term just be active lmao 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

FUCK YES +1 ADMIRAL eARC YULAREN SIR

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

--Ranking Structure--

It is still my absolute goal in the navy to change the ranking structure to accurately match the clone ranks and would be based off of the real navy ranks. 

Please do, I never understood why Freck changed it in the first place

+1, I thought you would do good when me Fizzik and Freck appointed you and I’m glad you’ve exceeded my expectations.

• Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

+1 best fit for it

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1, Honestly this is the easiest plus one I've ever had to give lol, you did amazing as Yularen for 6 months now during your first 2 terms. I honestly can't imagine anyone else holding the position as Admiral besides you, I'm here if you need any help along the way my man.

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

I don't poke around here anymore, but I had to +1 this.

When I returned to fix the Naval, I said that Brace would be the next Admiral to see major things take place & improve the navy. I was right. Being the only other admiral to serve 3 terms, I say welcome to the elite's squad ;) 

+1 brother, always knew you would produce great things.

Edited by Freck

British

On 1/5/2021 at 11:59 PM, Canno_n said:

+1 but just so everyone knows Brace was not using his graphics card for an entire year. He had a VGA cable plugged into his motherboard pepega

Same with me lmfaooo but yeah my imagination of brace in real life is that he looks like Yularen so just might as well give him an unlimited term +1

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact one of the Server Directors to organise your interview within 7 DAYS from this post or your application will be DENIED

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management