*Waived by Directors*

Steam Name: justuscloud5

RP Name: Green Leader 1stLT Draa

RP Rank: 1stLT 

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:105097987

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 41st Elite Corps 

Experience:

327th(PVT-1stLT): 

After I first joined the server in December of 2018 I had joined the 327th as my first battalion and home, and I was there from December 2018 to September 2019. When I first joined the battalion I quickly got to the rank of SGM & progressed to an officer rank. After reaching an officer rank I had focused on recruitment and the ARC program of the battalion, but sadly my activity had steeped as I had to focus on Sith and I had not accomplished much in that time in 327th after doing so.

Sith (Hopeful-Wrath):

So Sith, the “black sheep” at the time of the synergy family of battalions and factions, had become very attractive to me as something to main, but at the time I didn’t know it would be my magnum opus on the server. I had began maining Sith after getting Juggernaut apprentice it had been in dire need of helping & stable leadership after the lead resigned, so I stepped up and became Head Officer and later Dark Council Greed, & began a period of rebuilding and stabilization for the branch and while doing so balancing a lot of work for the faction as a whole and eventually had caught the approval of other Dark Council members, whom had disagreed with my promotion, for my ability in leadership, intel, and ability to actually have numbers. I soon became Wrath, & gained the title of Darth which is only attainable by those who made game changing progress for the order, under Chrome after Aust had resigned from the position & soon after that Chrome resigned and the ball was in my court. I began to build a cabinet of non Dark Council advisors to assist me & those around me to keep a steady eye & RP for the faction and brought the numbers up from dead to prospering and learned important things in leadership from those under me such as Bro, Tino, Llama and others but also taught many as well. But alas it still got removed but I walked away sad but I learned on what to work on from my mistakes and successes as well as from my predecessors.

187th Legion (PVT-Major):

After coming back after the Sith removal I was asked by Omalic to go & help 187th as they were undoubtedly the weakest battalion on the server at the time, so Me, Sugga, and Dreams all stepped up to the plate to assist the battalion. Dreams became BCMD and under him I was a major and worked on Intel as people were not logged & nobody was able to access documents, logging recruits, or regiments. SO we built it from scratch and with that I focused on Intel and ARC, which I was ARCL & ITM at the time, building both to a full roster and constant work being done. But sadly my PC fried & when I came back I believed my job was done with the battalion & I set my sights to a new battalion knowing 187th was in good hands.

41st (Elite Corps Major - Green Company LTC)

So as I departed from the 187th I had joined the 41st & with my previous showings in leadership I was allowed to be transferred in as a Major. After joining I hit the ground running and began to do PvP trainings to get the boys in green in shape for BvB, as well as ATK vs DEF sims and coordinating with GHs for encounters for my troops as we did patrols. Then as time progressed I had reached the rank of LTC & ARCO as well as joining Green Company. Currently in 41st after reaching my current position I have begun to assist Grief in the operations of Green Company and its foreseeable future and assisting Omami in ARC & the refinement in quality of our ARCs and roster. But most importantly that the attitude and ability of all troops are refined and ready for RP scenarios and their abilities to further their abilities 

Mechanized Regimental Commander 

After departing from 41st to take on the roll as Mechanized Regimental Commander I had inherited the issues the 104th were suffering with at the time and some of the 41sts issues. The majority of my term was fixing issues the 104th had at the time, majority being activity, a non existent officer corps and a somewhat active NCO corps. My time fixing the 104th had consisted appointing people to positions that were fit, stimulating the officer corps and reinforcing battalion standards that the former 104th had implemented but removing the systems that had killed the 104th in the first place. The major stimulations I placed in the battalion consisted of removing requirements and cooldowns enforcing tank and negotiations training on the event server & main. By the end of my first week I had brought the numbers of active 104th from 4-6 active every day to about 12-16 on at once consistently.  Within the 41st I worked on a constant reiteration of defense & light vehicles while had GC run as a more reconnaissance based unit that would operate independently from the 41st for certain missions & upholding the standard 41st & GC had for when Grief (the Gree at the time would expect when he was not on). I constantly interacted with both battalions & worked on integrating them into a stable regiment that actually observed & held up the meaning of its name to push a standard of it being a armored & mechanized division with the subunits acting in their own roles as they were originally implemented instead of just being Attack with a different name and some cool vehicles. Both battalions by the 3rd week of my term were both stable & had constant training, recruitments and rp standards fined tuned and constantly evolving. Sadly exactly into my term I was removed from Regimental for a promotion of someone from COl-XO, but in my stead that person kept the battalion stable and later on became Wolffe & the 41st as well was stable in my stead after I was removed and resigned from the community.

41st (Current: GC CPT- GC Major; GC 1stLT)

After returning to the server to assist Wren & the 41st as a whole I noticed major problems. Within the 41st the major issues bogging down the battalion were requirements & cooldowns & an inactive intel team where the roster was a month behind on logging, when I came back there were about 4 active people everyday. Around this time this is when other legacies had returned to the battalion after being asked by Wren. I was quickly granted the rank of ITD, applied for Draa and got it as well as applying for GCO & recently getting the position of Green Company Lead. WIthin the first week as ITD I brought in a new roster and brought the Intel Team to a full roster & actively logging as well with all officers as automatic intel and NCOs being able to apply for Intel. While I was GCO I worked with Grief, the Faie at the time, to attempt to work on a new way for Green Company to act as I had implemented as Reg a year ago. As well as the suggestions to redo the way regiments work in the battalion with the removal of regiment tryouts, into where on joining they get a choice of 3 regiments being ARF, HVY, & JT, as well as if you are PLT & ENG you can join SUP or if you have MED you can join Medic without a training. At the time of this app ARF and JT have become stable branches within the 41st & have brought a dramatic increase to the numbers of the battalion & how it should function with RP and gameplay standards. As well as assisting Derphix in his new training for those interested in joining the ARC program. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe I should become a Battalion Commander for the 41st Elite Corps because I believe with my experience I can lead 41st down a long and strong path. Reason being with my previous experience on the server in several leadership positions, notably Dark Lord's Wrath and Mechanized Regimental Commander; not to be discounted by my tenure in the 41st specifically. As well as the rising, falling, failures, and notable successes I have had and witnessed from others across the server in my time being here. In current time within the 41st I have taken a very hands on role in creating a number of administrative roles, positions, and internal structure of the battalion. I wish to work with Rancor on joint training as they are the other half of the Recon Regiment and have a constant & smooth working relationship built up between both battalions. As well as I want to reinforce the namesake of our regiment into the battalion that being recon; actually have us be special & allow us to act out what our position should be on the server, first built up through training and constant passive RP and then through action via events whether its main server or event server. I wish to work more with Game Masters to enforce my previous statement for more recon and sometimes defense based events which were depicted in the Revenge of the SIth and the Clone Wars TV show. Overall, with my previous statements and experiences I believe I am the most qualified and ready for the position I have learned from my previous mistakes and remedied them to move forward as a better person and a better leader.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: 

Monday through Friday Im in school but i'm contactable through discord from 6am to 11:45am and then am free again at 3pm but not home until 4

Monday

(4pm-11pm EST in game)

(6am-11:45am in discord)

(11:45am-3pm in school ie can only respond in between periods)

Tuesday

(4pm-11pm EST in game)

Wednesday

(4pm-11pm EST in game)

Thursday

(4pm-11pm EST in game)

Friday

(4pm-11pm EST in game)

Saturday

All day

Sunday

All day

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 

2 years (took a 9 month hiatus within these 2 years)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

• Restabilizing the Officer Core
    • At the moment our officer core is weak and destabilized caused from a unnecessary wipe that has bread easy access to powerplaying and drama
    • Officer re-evaluations and a restructuring of hierarchy 
    • Evaluation of SNCOs as potential officers to help restabilize the officer core
  • Communication, Transparency, and Respect
    • Communication from battalion leadership has failed in overcoming basic issues may it be punishments for officers or SNCOs blindly, or it be granting of positions one sidedly by not communicating with officers and pushed through without consultation of others
      • The issue would be addressed by a stable and fluent officer core that is built off of merit, debate, and constructive criticism open to officers for such events and gauged on public opinion by the NCOs before implementation. As well as the openness to report those that people may feel are incapable, abusing, or underperforming in their designated task.
    • Transparency within the battalion has been going behind people's backs, or it is discussing further changes within the battalion on an open & transparent scale with the officers, whenever issues, concerns, or grievances are brought up it is like talking to a brick wall that laughs back at you.
      • Transparency would be handled by discussion and direct interaction with those being affected in say a promotion, discipline or any other change. Changes that will be made on a battalion wide scale would be fully open to discussion and interpretation to have things done accordingly and openly. Finally, the openness to admit when one is wrong no matter the rank or status.
    • The respect leadership has currently for the officers within the battalion is non existent & is usually a one sided debate where you are belittled or lied to about things that will change or are in progress of changing. 
      • Respect will be redirected at everyone being treated in a cordial and direct way to have everyone feel needed, understood, and wanted, as well disciplinary wise in a non demeaning and belittling way but professionally handled as to not humiliate but rehabilitate where someone may have gone wrong and adjust issues accordingly
    • Within the 41st due to the lack of communication, transparency, and respect between and among the members of the battalion, there has been a rise on both sides of petty factionalism .
      • My solution to cracking down on this is not just compromise but also integration, as I feel many members see each other as people staying at a bed & breakfast; not friends or comrades who they should/will be speaking and playing with for a portion of the day actively. The integration would come through team building exercises by having others do simulations together with people they are unfamiliar with until they build a sense of trust & respect within each other through such exercises. The walls that have been brought up must be broken down to push the battalion forward and into a new light for those to strive for & we have to get over such petty things.
  • BARC Trainings
    • BARC trainings at the moment are being held in somewhat mishmash that I believe handicaps the ability to have the training done more frequently for those who want it
      • I believe a restructuring of how the training works for within the Recon Regiment and for the server as a whole. Mainly being that, I would move for all SNCO+ within the 41st are able to train within the battalion and externally, while being managed by the BARCL & BARCO on the roster and control over disciplinary actions that pertain to BARC within the battalion & outside. While my plan to branch it out to Rancor would they would get there own BARC Trainers, who will be cleared by 41st BARC leadership (overseen by Rancor high command, but administered by 41st BARCL), they would have the ability to train those in their own battalion & outside but not have disciplinary power pertaining to BARC removals. 
  • Put the Recon back in the 41st
    • At the moment recon in 41st is practically non-existent besides for ARFand JT to some degree and somewhat Green Company. 
      • I plan to revise this to become where over all Elite Corps, specifically ARF and JT, will operate as a recon & defense based structure like how they were depicted in Star Wars media. This would be enacted through simulations and building of RP for said situations that will appear in events/encounters, whether it be QRF to scouting out an objective.
      • For Green Company I wish to instill a constant recon and QRF mindset for the elite subunit to operate with by bringing in deeper training than those offered to standard Elite Corps. For scenarios where they need to flank, scout, do QRF, or go behind enemy lines to complete an objective. As well as training for the use of surroundings thanks to their camouflage in certain woodland areas, such as Endor, for RP scenarios and event standards.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Optimistic 1

+1 Goodluck m8

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

So I was XO of the 104th for a very short time when you got Mech Reg so I can’t comment about anything while I was in the battalion. But you didn’t “fix” the battalion. I still kept in touch with many members during that time and they complained a lot. You had a iron fist on the battalion and almost caused a civil war in it. You took control of the battalion and made the BCMD at the time powerless even though he wasn’t doing anything wrong or dumb, it seemed from people’s opinion that you just wanted power and control in the 104th. The appointments you made that you claim were good got you removed from the Regimental position as you were already on thin ice of the negative reports on you. Through that time you proved to me that you weren’t fitting for the position of Mech Reg. And aside from that I heard things prior and post Mech Reg that didn’t make you sound very professional and didn’t reinforce the leadership qualities you had. Even now I find you mingey in game. You didn’t seem fitting for Mech Reg and you don’t seem fitting for Gree. It’s nothing personal or against you in a mean demeanour it’s my professional opinion on you and your decision to go for Gree. Best of luck Cloud.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 2
  • Informative 5
  • Friendly 1

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

+1 

Ive known you for a while now. You’re a genuinely good leader and your “behavior” has definitely improved.

Good luck.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I'm gonna comment on this app but I feel the need to address this post above because there are a few factually incorrect statements

6 minutes ago, Matt-Matthos said:

You had a iron fist on the battalion and almost caused a civil war in it. You took control of the battalion and made the BCMD at the time powerless even though he wasn’t doing anything wrong or dumb

Alright. Cloud took control of 104th not because he was REG and he could technically just DO IT, but because he had to. 104th activity was suffering, averaging 2-4 people on a day for nearly 3 weeks. The current BCMD at the time wasn't doing much of anything to fix the battalion. I know this because I ALSO kept in touch with members of the battalion while I was in Rancor. Not to mention I didn't even know 104th had a BCMD (no activity in game). A civil war, as you refer to it was due to the 5 or so members getting mass promoted either to the Officer Core or into Wolfpack of not standard means. Now I want to point out, there is no way Cloud FORCED Sinclair to make these decisions. First, Sinclair just got off an LOA 4 days before he resigned from Wolffe, in that time and before the LOA took place, those 5 individuals were promoted up to officer positions from NCO's and Enlisted. Then Sinclair took an LOA. SInce now there was an Officer Core he could lean back on. This "Civil War" while yes, brought many people discomfort with 104th High Command and Cloud, never caused any form of outbreak. This was Cloud ADVISING Sinclair to promote up these people so Sinclair didn't have to run a battalion with 3 officers. Can't really blame the dude.

18 minutes ago, Matt-Matthos said:

The appointments you made that you claim were good got you removed from the Regimental position

The appointments were not why Cloud was removed. I was the reason he was removed. As well as a very, VERY, loose clarification of the rules and powers of a RCMD while the MCMD is on LOA. 

20 minutes ago, Matt-Matthos said:

I heard things prior and post Mech Reg that didn’t make you sound very professional and didn’t reinforce the leadership qualities you had

Cloud left the server right after he was removed from RCMD. So I do not know what you heard AFTER his term, but there is nothing to date that he has done.

Now on to my ACTUAL Post.

I joined the Battalion back for a little over a week and witnessed the following:
    - Officer Wipe
    - 2 different Legacy removals and standard demotion within the battalion (In return rank which personally I don't care much about, but it was like a "silence the legacy" type shit)
    - a SSG being promoted to WO after introducing a system that only 3-4 people knew about.
    - Dismissal of issues brought up by NCOs and other officers
    - Votes agreed upon by the Officer Core that weren't actually voted upon by the Officer Core or brought up for that matter
    - Deletion of chats in the 41st Discord to cover up issues

This is in a week or so span. Cloud has been trying to promote clarity within the battalion, do his best to make sure Green Company is still on track, and that everyone has what they need to actually do something for the battalion. Plus fucking One +1

• Agree 1
  • Winner 10
  • Friendly 4

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1, good luck to both canidates.

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1. Actually has some decent ideas on how to rebuild the battalion. Worked a lot with him and can confirm he understands what it takes to fix the battalion AND doesn't have any major issues leading as of current. He's worked hard as fuck and my time working with him we tried even harder to try and fix the battalion. The blatant powerplaying in 41st right now is horrible to see and under Cloud I don't see it happening, I mean who promotes a SGT who created an "officer school program" straight to WO just so they can run it while they've produced no previous batt work, yeah it's that type of powerplaying. 

Anyway, under Cloud I see the battalion succeeding and not failing, I'm sure you'd see some amazing change if Cloud gets BCMD here.

Edited by Ket
  • Friendly 1

I wasn't in the 104th during your time as Mechanized Regimental Commander but I did have several conversations with you during the course of your time in that position. I don't think it's much of a secret that I largely disapproved of the role you were taking in the battalion, and most of the officers who had served under me during my time as Wolffe shared similar opinions with me. I recall your removal from Mechanized Regimental being something that gave quite a few people a strong sense of relief. During your term things got shaken up that didn't need shaking up. Things changed for the sake of change. I believe I recall you saying that when you were given the position you were told by the Directors to fix the 104th. If it was me, I'd probably have told them to shove it- but I suppose you were just doing what they told you to do. These may be the ramblings of just an old honorary, but I wanted to back up Matt's description of the regard to which most of us hold your term. 

People change... and the 41st needs change. Your plans are fair, so I suppose the only reason I'd have to minus one you would be the past. I don't want to be stuck in the past, so I'll go ahead and +1. Let's hope it goes better this time. Good luck.

Edited by Foxey
xd
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

Cloud, I've seen you at your worst and now you're becoming such a better leader and overall example in the 41st currently. I would love to see that as you take on this role and lead 41st to a place of clarity and stop with the drama that's happening in that battalion. I fully support you. +1. 

Good luck, bud.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+ fucking 1

GOD DAMN as soon as wren posted his app it feels like 41st just fucking started falling apart. A lot of the officers and sncos resigned or were removed, almost immediately after that (1 or 2 days) everyone who resigned was kicked out of the discord, including those who had publicly posted a minus one on wrens application but resigned after since it seemed no one else was running for Gree and wren was guaranteed to get it. At the time, I was a SGM that had spent hundreds of hours of time working to improve the 41st to see a SSG (who I love very dearly and is a great friend) get promoted to the rank of WO. Dont get me wrong, I respect him but I do not believe that it was fair to have watched for the ENTIRE week prior to the CMDR applications opening Wren sitting locked away inside the command channel in TS, talking for HOURS with ncos and recent rank transfers about the election process and advising wren on how the battalion should be ran / direction it should be going. One of such people who were in these little private fan club advising meetings is the same person who was promoted from SSG all the way to WO to run a program that would determine who was fit to become a 41st officer. To see someone who had been in the battalion for around 2 weeks, get put into a position that would determine whether or not I was capable enough to become an officer in the 41st. This left a very, very bad taste in my mouth when this happened. At that point I no longer felt that I was trusted as a SNCO and began to think that maybe 41st wouldn't be the right place for me. I started considering to just resign and focus on being a game master because that would just be easier. Instead of just abandoning everything that I had built for the past month, I brought my concerns straight to Jumes and had a heart to heart conversation. Everything worked out in the end but seeing this all go down and now having access to the officer channel in discord its very apparent that these recent decisions were definetely not voted on or decided on by the officers as a whole but rather just Wren talking to a select few and then rushing the implementation. I cant wait for the elections to be over so the battalion can just move on, right now everything just feels very stagnant, you can see this very prominently with our activity this past week in game and in ts. 

This recent drama in the 41st has quite literally torn apart the battalion and I'm only left with a very bitter taste in my mouth. I seriously wish that whoever gets gree, whether it be wren or cloud, can somehow fix this divide that had grown stronger in the past 2 weeks inside the battalion. Many of the people I've come to know and become friends with have now resigned and left the battalion to avoid all of this drama. I just want this to be over with so I can enjoy playing as a clone again, as for now, I only enjoy building, planning events for hours, and running them at ungodly hours of the night to piss my parents off. PLEASE MAKE 41ST GREAT AGAIN

https://tenor.com/view/losing-it-cow-gif-18496306

• Disagree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

+1 Cloud is the person that has been keeping this battalion together. And honestly he was the reason why I rejoined the battalion in the first place. He is a guy who has shown to me as a good leader who knows what he is talking about. I honestly believe he will be the perfect fit for making the battalion a better place. Make me proud man!

Edited by Casual
  • Friendly 1

The guy who was second command of two removed battalions

Now star trek rper

+1 I talked with Cloud for hours last night on his plans and scenarios, I believe he is very well fit for this position and is the better candidate, Good luck in that interview. I will never forget the days when you would follow me around and I kinda hated you <3

• Friendly 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

+1 good luck retard

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

4ymig6.jpg

To beat a dead horse.
Blaming a RCMD for doing his job and trying to fix a battalion that was highlighted by the directors as being a problem is dumb.
Cloud was removed because Omalic needed to keep principle, not because of incompetence, you can literally ask him and he will say the same thing he told me.

Cloud had to deal with a hostile environment and still kept doing what he thought would be best? If that doesn't sound like someone who's dedicated to what they're doing I don't know what is.

+1 Cloud, I know you can do a good job.

• Funny 2

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

On 2/17/2021 at 9:25 PM, Brooklyn said:

Now I want to point out, there is no way Cloud FORCED Sinclair to make these decisions. First, Sinclair just got off an LOA 4 days before he resigned from Wolffe, in that time and before the LOA took place, those 5 individuals were promoted up to officer positions from NCO's and Enlisted. Then Sinclair took an LOA. SInce now there was an Officer Core he could lean back on. This "Civil War" while yes, brought many people discomfort with 104th High Command and Cloud, never caused any form of outbreak. This was Cloud ADVISING Sinclair to promote up these people so Sinclair didn't have to run a battalion with 3 officers. Can't really blame the dude.

+ 1

I don't play on the server anymore, I'd much rather your hate be directed towards me at this point when it comes to the stupid things I decided to do. Cloud mainly gave me suggestions, and being the 14 year old freshmen I was, took it without thinking since I WAS INDECISIVE.

Please stop blaming Cloud for the stupid decisions I made, he still has things he wants to do for the server, and 41st in this case. My mistakes and incompetence should not be mistaken for Cloud's actions.

30 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Blaming a RCMD for doing his job and trying to fix a battalion that was highlighted by the directors as being a problem is dumb.
Cloud was removed because Omalic needed to keep principle, not because of incompetence, you can literally ask him and he will say the same thing he told me.

Cloud had to deal with a hostile environment and still kept doing what he thought would be best? If that doesn't sound like someone who's dedicated to what they're doing I don't know what is.

I was honestly impressed with how Cloud dealt with the complaints about him, much better than I was able to handle at the time. Alongside that, he along with several others helped me maintain my sanity from the mental stress it put on me and acted as supports during it.

I would just like to restate the fact that he did not turn 104th into a dictatorship. I acted out of his advice without thinking because of my personality and nature at the time being introverted as I wavered between options and opinions constantly. Alongside the fact that I saw Cloud as a senior with valid experience cemented my thoughts that what he said was right. Looking back on it as I like to think I have grown, I can clearly see that I was immature and unfit to be a BCMD, the only reason I didn't make any major mistakes are due to the guidance that several people had given me including Moros, Foxey, Matt, and especially Cloud near the end. The fact that Cloud has put up with the misconceptions about him because of me just shows even further that he is responsible, dedicated (as Brooklyn said), and a person deserving of a position again.

Love y'all. 

- Sinclair

• Agree 2
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 1

+1 Cloud is a fantastic member of the community and has shown great leadership qualities to run the battalion, I think with help he will do a fantastic job and he will fix everything that needs to be fixed within the battalion. I feel like he has clear goals set in his mind and he will put 110% effort into fixing them and making it better for everyone involved. Cloud Also knows how to handle situations maturely and effectively, Also he is experienced in most things that make a battalion commander.

Edited by Unkindled
  • Friendly 1

For the couple weeks I’ve known Cloud  he has shown that he cares for the battalion very much and puts in all the effort he can no matter the rank he’s at. From what I’ve seen he can handle situations very maturely, which is good. I think Cloud would be the best fit for the new face of the battalion. Massive +1 

• Friendly 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
  • Founder
Founder

+1

This makes up for me getting you demoted that one time.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly 1

+1 Good luck man. You're the perfect choice to fix 41st.

• Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

+1

In my time working with cloud in multiple battalions I can assure you he has only had one goal in mind the entire time, and that is to overall improve the foundation of the battalion whose base can no longer support them, and this has literally been seen time and time again.

Cloud is not afraid to call in on retired members to assist him and utilize those who are on to do so either, but he also isn't afraid to tell people to get out of a position they no longer deserve to be in.

If Cloud had never asked me to return to the 187th to assist him with the relaunch and upon looking seeing it as bad as it was, I would never have asked for a waive in applications, would never have worked with Tino and got that battalion to where it was when I left, The most active.

Cloud also called me in to help with the 104th- Although that was quite tough I mainly handled the battle communications of that battalion and major disciplinary actions which @Brooklyn had witnessed one too many times. All this to help the battalion cloud had asked me to discipline and get their skills up to standard.

And than that leads me to returning to the 41st Elite Corps, I was asked to come chill out and help out where I can but unfortunately I just dont have the time to dedicate to Synergy anymore and have not assisted him.

But, what does all the above mean? Every statement I mentioned was cloud trying to better a battalion and ask for help, if he couldnt do something he asked someone who could, he isnt afraid to search for help and ask when needed, and he can also make the vast majority of his decisions by himself and support this application whole heartily :peepoLove:

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 2

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Management

I've been holding off on voting on this for a bit now but I believe I know what I need to say. Since I've been on this server somehow the position of Gree whenever it opens has only caused drama. Honestly I'm surprised the 41st hasn't kicked the bucket alongside 91st, 327th, etc. Recon is next to impossible on GMOD and just normally doesn't work out. I genuinely believe the regiment should have been shafted but it is what it is. You've done a lot of dumb shit, which I usually had to deal with back then, but quite frankly everyone's done their deal of goofin around, myself included. I believe your heart is in the right place by applying for the positions and you truly want to help the 41st.

I'll +1, a bit hesitant, but I'll +1

• Friendly 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I have seen cloud time and time again devoting himself to helping the 41st out. I think he would be good for multiple reasons. One being that he listens to what people have to say. Especially his officers. He knows how to handle situations. He is mature and willing to help rebuild the foundation that has cracked and eroded away within these past few months. Cloud knows how to run a battalion. He had one silly mistake that got him removed, but everyone thought that was pointless to begin with. Even after they changed the rule on that with RCMD. Anyways cloud is a good friend and will always have my support no matter what he runs for. 

+1 good luck gamer

• Friendly 1

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management