ARC-5555 Captain "Fives"

RP Rank:
Captain

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:47573087

Battalion or squad you are applying for:
501st Commander Rex

Experience:
I have a fair few, including experiences from Icefuse before Synergy began, however I will leave these out due to it now coming up on the 3rd anniversary of Synergy Roleplay within the next few months.

I will be discussing my experience in the community in my roles and will color the different roles in green, in case you would like the "tldr" version.

Upon the server launching I transferred across from Icefuse and was given the position of Head Administrator within the community. As a Head Admin, I made sure to enforce the rules that were written by the Directors as closely as I could to what was written and provided on the forums. I also helped behind the scenes by creating documents and working on coding of things such as the High staff roster to work on automation.

One night chilling in a channel with Joah and some of the other original Founders, I joked of the idea of a Trouble in Terrorist Town server, little did I know that Joah and the Founders took this as no joke and the next day asked me if I would like to Direct the server and help develop it. Little over a week later I held the position of TTT Director however I still held a position as a honorary Head Admin on CWRP. Obviously as this was a new concept and idea for Synergy Roleplay we started with quite a small team,  however as the Director I created all the documentation needed to set up the server. Unfortunately the popularity of the TTT server was mostly within the Founders and people trying to get Joah to notice them, lol, and the server ultimately failed.

During my time as TTT Director I also had the amazing privilege of becoming the First Admiral Yularen on Synergy, in which I enlisted the help of some respected and highly regarded members of the community to create a strong structure to the Naval system that was improved from what we came from in Icefuse. Unfortunately there were issues with the person that preceded me in the position and I became the "Third" Admiral Yularen and had to fix all the issues that were created.

Upon my return to CWRP, I was granted the rank of being a third CWRP Director along with Billiam and Zander. We all worked hard in this position to move the community and the staff team into a new era, by recreating documents such as the server rules and creating standards in which were required to be followed to make processes within the staff team smoother. As Billiam moved on from his Director position, it fell to me and Zander to continue working and training up the next set of Head Administrators to be as strong as he and I were to continue to improve the staff team. Upon receiving new employment and lowering his available hours, Zander stepped down from Director to allow Jackson to move into the position. Jackson and I stayed partners together for almost 6 months as we work really well together and move the staff team into a really strong era. Until finally I got caught up with University tightening up on me and had to move on for the time being.

Upon my return, I made a joke to Joah about reopening TTT in which we had agreed to try the server again with me once again gaining the position of TTT Director, long story short the population once again wasn't there and ultimately failed and upon returning to CWRP for a while reaching the rank of Jedi Master again and working on other positions such as reaching officer ranks in 501st, I eventually had to move away once more as life started crashing down on me again.

Finally, I returned again, into a new era with new players within the community and found my fun on the server again, I joined the RANCOR battalion and was grinding as trooper under Dragon when he was Blitz, and saw some issues coming up in the Specialized Regiment in which due to my previous experiences I felt I had the ability to help solve. So I went out on a limb and got waived and applied for the Specialized Regimental Commander position and actually got it. Within this role have worked extensively with the battalions under me and assisted in multiple situations ranging from, but not limited to, the Dooms Unit activity issue (which at the time was very poor) to the GM and SO merger into the 21st Nova Corps that we know today. As the Specialized Regimental Commander, my main focus was roleplay and activity as main priorities throughout the regiment and kept up to date with all battalion affairs, whilst allow the Battalion Commanders to run their own battalions as much as possible.

From here, I felt as though I could pass on the work that I did within the Specialized Regiment to all battalions and the entire community in general and applied for the highest position in the community and roughly a week later received the position of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. As Palpatine I focused more on fixing the Senators and creating systems that are still in place today, such as the Public Senate Discord server. I enlisted some great Role-players through extensively hard tryouts and put strict regulations and procedures in play to ensure the smooth running of the Senate. Then I spoke with Qal who was the Marshall Commander at the time and spoke with him about how we can increase standards of all battalions.

Whilst in the position of Chancellor I also worked throughout the Temple Guard branch of the Jedi Order and once more acquired the Rank of Jedi Master, and became Kit Fisto and attached myself to Doom's Unit to continue to assist the battalion as much as possible. Soon after my Palpatine term finished, I found myself in the position of Anakin Skywalker once more and was working thoroughly with the 501st's Jedi program in which still has my systems in play today, almost a 8 months later.

Since now returning to the community, I have had a plethora of other opportunities arise for me, including becoming the Executive Officer of the 501st underneath Kelso prior to the merge between 187th and 501st. During this time, I was also Torrent Company Commander and reformatted the entire Torrent Company tryout system, and this format is still used today. Also within this position I assisted Kelso through advising him from my previous experiences within the community.

Then came the merge of 187th and 501st, and Sugga was assigned to be the new Battalion Commander. During Sugga's time as Rex I was a Commander in 501st one of his main advisors and one of the main leaders of the 501st, with Sugga often approaching me to ask for my explicit opinion on any ideas that he had. Sugga and I implemented processes of increasing the standard of military practices such as incorporating PvP into training and bettering our callouts, movements and collaboration within the battalion. At this time I also became more involved and invested within editing and formatting google spreadsheets for automation. I was informed by Sugga that he would have made me XO again, however I had applied for Niner at that time. 

On the staff side, at the same time as I was Sugga's Commander I was promoted once again to Head Administrator on the CWRP server in which I was nicknamed "Forseen the Fixer" by the Founders as they saw me as someone that would be able to fix inconsistencies within the staff team and improve the standards, in which I believe I achieved.

Moving to my time as Niner, I had the pleasure of working with some of the best people within Omega squad, being that of Ratio, Blood, Skylur, Crimson and Neptune. We continued the already great reputation of Omega squad and made ourselves more known as a professional unit for infiltration and stealth, as Omega should be known for, although I didn't really achieve much myself in this position, I did help bring up some inspiring new leaders such as Skylur (Yoda) and Blood (Niner). (I would say Crimson but he was already Spec Reg previous). 

On the same day as my promotion of Niner, I was also promoted to become a Server Director for the fourth time. Within the position of Server Director, I was involved in many processes in the jedi order, most if not all battalions and bounty hunters to increase productivity and standards across the board. I made it one of my missions to improve the standards of the staff team and I believe that was achieved. I also helped mentor and turnaround a few members of the community to assist them on reaching their full potential. I spoke with Jagger and Qal and had them both move into the Head Administrator positions in which they previously weren't interested in, but became amazing assets to the team. I also took Enzyme under my wing once more and helped him become a better staff member and join the Head Admin team, just to name a few.

Now I have the position of Head of Administration, overseeing the staff team of most servers within the community. Through this, I now have more time to dedicate to playing and enjoying the game and running a battalion as I have people in positions to be able to do the bulk of the work with my advice and oversight to assist them in doing well in their positions.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I personally feel as though I have a large amount of experience in which I can apply to the 501st not only in its current form but throughout the future of the battalion to better it. As I outlined within my experience above, I have been a part of a lot of higher leadership roles in which I have been the main spearhead to a lot of projects within the community, with my main one being Director for a total of four separate instances, with this time achieving a promotion to the rank of H.O.A.

I have also recently worked with the 4 most recent BCMDs of the battalion, Stormzy, Kelso, Sugga & Enzyme and have implemented processes that are currently used within the battalion to make processes such as information logging and promotion requirements (we now have a custom point system I made). Looking at the two most recent BCMDs I was one of the main advisors for changes within the 501st, especially with the merge that happened with the 187th, I was one of the main members that kept the identity of the 501st within the battalion whilst also integrating 187th practices to create the best outcome.

I want to help the 501st maintain our current European and early morning playerbase that we currently have, but also extended our playerbase into server prime-time and beyond. This to me is extremely important to me as it will allow more interactions with the battalion externally and create more fun and engaging activity internally for the battalion.

I want the battalion to be in a position that they can create their own scenarios of roleplay as well as engaging training and simulations to stimulate and keep our playerbase actively participating in processes of the server.

Finally, I want to also work with our current great leaders within the battalion to improve our younger members and make them into fantastic future leaders also. Ensuring that standards are kept high and followed to make the greatest progress on this.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
Yes, there is a lot of lore for the 501st, dating from the beginning of the clone wars even becoming Vader's Fist after order 66. I have a vast knowledge of the lore information of the battalion and its members.

Availability:
I am available all day everyday other than 3 hours on Monday, Wednesday & Friday due to University classes that begin at 8am and end at 11am in my timezone. In EST, that is 6pm until 9pm on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. However, during these times or the rare times in which I am sleeping, I will be contactable through any means of messaging me and tend to respond quite quickly. I do hold the position of Head of Administration, however my main duties are staff team and high staff team oversight to ensure that they are doing their jobs and running smoothly, and even when dealing with those issues I will get back to everyone in a timely manner.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
I've played on Synergy Roleplay since the first day of the community being opened. I have taken a few hiatuses along the way and had a few small breaks here and there, but for the most part I have been an active member of the community for two, going on three, years.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a Blue Yeti X microphone, which tends to do the job quite well.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
I have a few goals for the battalion after the end of my first term. I will be posting a dot point list with brief descriptions below, but I will be utilising these points to elaborate on if I make it to interview, thus will keep it short and simple.

• Create a system for 332nd that will be able to be used for the foreseeable future.
  • Revise the current Torrent Company system to be able to be used for the foreseeable future.
  • Foster an environment in which leadership and learning can grow. Officer core development.
    • Mentoring and helping create new and better leaders within the community.
  • Foster an environment in which respect and cooperation are the key values within the battalion.
  • Develop and increase relations with the Jedi order internally and externally from the battalion.

These are just some points that I feel need to be addressed and focused on for the next 3 months.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
I very much do and have no intentions of becoming inactive during this time period.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Of course, and I plan on reapplying after three months time as long as I feel as though I am still capable of holding the position.

• Retired Founder
4 minutes ago, Fyi said:

I obviously know that you're qualified for the position, but looking back at your Niner term, it seemed like you accomplished what you wanted to and then resigned. I think the other candidate deserves a chance. -1

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it. However to answer this, I made it very clear in my application and interview for Niner that I was only taking the position to help prepare someone else within the squad to take the position. Once I had done so and Blood was ready, I moved out of the squad. My intention was never to hold onto the position and it was stated extremely clearly!

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I understand!

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

+1 big gamer energy, i mean the experince speaks for its self ez pz

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management

+1 it's Forseen duh

Wait... Management in a BCMD position *gulp* Actually this wouldn't be bad and could probably really help the 501st make the new changes they need to be up to date with their new lore and such. Also really enjoy you are trying to keep Torrent Company. It's too bad a lot of people think it's just the 9 lore characters we have on the server that make up an entire Company.

(Bad Batch Echo when)

:pepeLaugh:

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Honestly he has done great in every spot he has been in. Also he will keep the nuh NA Commander Rex curse 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Ok, so I love you and everything, but this application is basically just you showing what you have done on the staff side of things in 8 separate paragraphs. Can you please give me more reasons why you are more experienced with the 501st and the current members? Also, you state all these goals, but I’m pretty confused on how you are going to reach them. 

• Agree 1

+1

spacer.png

All I’m saying, if he could fight and win against the great emu insurrection, and Survive his whole continent being on fire, he can serve a term as Rex.

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1

Only reason you would -1 this man is cause he's over qualified lmao.

• Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Retired Founder
3 minutes ago, Spite said:

Ok, so I love you and everything, but this application is basically just you showing what you have done on the staff side of things in 8 separate paragraphs. Can you please give me more reasons why you are more experienced with the 501st and the current members? Also, you state all these goals, but I’m pretty confused on how you are going to reach them. 

Thanks for the question, hopefully I can attempt to answer this for you!

I actually am one of the active members of the 501st, I have been able to implement processes not just in the past, but also recently. I have recently created a new system for our requirements to allow all members of the battalion to be viewed for all actions they do within the battalion. I have also helped guide the leadership of the battalion recently under the past three BCMDs and helped shaped the members of the battalion that are currently active. I can talk more to you privately if you wish.

As I stated in my goals, I will be utilising these points in my interview, should I get to that stage, and thus I don't want to play all my cards on the table so to speak. However if you'd like to sit and talk with me in TS about it I'd be more than happy to give you a bit more of an in-depth view of my plans for achieving these goals.

This is hard one.

When it comes to applicable positions and high staff or even high jedi for that matter I've always been apposed to someone having 2 such positions at the same time. H.O.A is indeed a high position in staff and I believe that someone who holds such a position should have that as their main focus. Same as I've said with in regards to HC, my belief remains that people with applicable positions should have that as their number one focus. And I also believe that high staff should have that as their number one focus so you can see where I'm coming from.

In regard to the leadership of 501st I believe it is time we let some new people lead us. You've lead us before and so have I. Heck I considered going for Rex again as well but came to the conclusion that we can't just recycle old BCMDs, we need new people to come into these positions. This is not me saying that people like us can't serve again but rather saying that there is a time and place to let new people serve and a place for when we serve again. Rohan has worked hard and he's become our XO, the right hand man of the battalion and now the de facto leader with there being no Rex.

I have no questions about your experience and your dedication to the 501st. You've helped the battalion, I personally know this and so does the 501st . But I can't say in confidence that your focus would solely be on 501st with your other commitment and responsibilities and that is something I want whomever becomes Rex.

So with that being said,

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 1

Papa Kal

-1, Omalic said it best. Rohan deserves it more. You've got experience but we can't always have the same guys returning and doing everything. Also you won't be able to dedicate 100% of your to be to rex which is what they need

Just to add on to my prior points. After some discussion with some of the Blues, I discovered your activity is not great (38.0 hours in
the last 2 weeks, yikes). even being warned for poor activity.
 spacer.png

You also just hit 7 days as if you were waiting for this power play with this all pre-written. 501st has competent leadership currently and doesn't need a CPT to sit in the position for them like a baby sitter. a CPT should only really be stepping up if no-one else can take the position. 
Seems like a rank grab tbh, current HC can tackle these issues, they aren't even that huge a problems. The only time this should really be happening is when something is in desperate need of being fixed and has lots of inbuilt issues which needs an OG to straighten out.
current HC have got this covered, this was pretty unnecessary. 

And I do not hate Forseen or even dislike him, he saved me from a perma ban so I have a huge amount of respect for him.

Edited by Comics
done :)
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 3
  • Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Eeeeeeeeeehhhhh -1 sure you’re capable but I agree with Omalic that ur focus won’t be entirely on 501st. I also think Rohan would be better for the position given the time he has spent in 501st and the connection he had with everyone.

• Friendly 1

My greatest friend to ever exist please don't take this the wrong way... 

-1 Due to the fact that you're holding a high position in staff and that I personally feel as though the players need to have a chance to apply because lets face it, we all know when a head admin+ applies for a position, they near enough got it already.   I would love to see the commanders to be player driven and not staff driven for a while.  -Just my outtake on it. <3 love you bro

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

I fully think you're capable for the position. But I have to -1 for a couple reasons. 1. I feel like Rohan deserves the position more. 2. You hold a high place in staff and that COULD (Not saying it will cause I know you) affect how you lead. and 3. (Meme one) I can't shoot a Fives if there is no Fives. In all honestly, I'm rooting for both of you, but that's my vote and opinion. Stay Incrediblies! 
spacer.png
BCMD Fox | Centurion

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

• Retired Founder
9 hours ago, Omalic said:

When it comes to applicable positions and high staff or even high jedi for that matter I've always been apposed to someone having 2 such positions at the same time. H.O.A is indeed a high position in staff and I believe that someone who holds such a position should have that as their main focus. Same as I've said with in regards to HC, my belief remains that people with applicable positions should have that as their number one focus. And I also believe that high staff should have that as their number one focus so you can see where I'm coming from.

8 hours ago, Comics said:

Also you won't be able to dedicate 100% of your to be to rex which is what they need

7 hours ago, IKE said:

Eeeeeeeeeehhhhh -1 sure you’re capable but I agree with Omalic that ur focus won’t be entirely on 501st.

42 minutes ago, Centurion said:

2. You hold a high place in staff and that COULD (Not saying it will cause I know you) affect how you lead.

Quoting all of these at once to address the points common across all of these.

As Head of Administration is a management position, I don't have to be involved in anything other than looking at the Directors. Other than this, all duties go straight to the Head Admins and Directors and don't go up to me unless it is a complaint about a Director, which means I am able to put my focus in other areas such as the 501st. I understand and respect your standpoint but I felt that explaining this was better so it's understood.

Also to clarify @Omalic Head of Administration isn't considered High Staff, it's considered Community Management and not part of staff at all :)

=======================================================================================================

9 hours ago, Omalic said:

In regard to the leadership of 501st I believe it is time we let some new people lead us. You've lead us before and so have I. Heck I considered going for Rex again as well but came to the conclusion that we can't just recycle old BCMDs, we need new people to come into these positions. This is not me saying that people like us can't serve again but rather saying that there is a time and place to let new people serve and a place for when we serve again.

8 hours ago, Comics said:

we can't always have the same guys returning and doing everything.

I have never actually been Rex on Synergy, you know that Omalic as you have made that extremely clear to me many times since you were Rex over a year ago... I have been invested in the battalion for the better part of the last 8 months since Stormzy was Rex with very little time spent outside of the battalion in that time and have recently been promoted out of Director to a position in which I can dedicate more time to the server as more of a player of the community rather than the person running the server as the Director, hence why I didn't apply after Sugga left.

=======================================================================================================

• Funny 1
  • Informative 2

So I got some words for you. FIGHTIN WORDS.
1. Cat Girls are the fucking shit
2. I'll PM you this one
3. yOu CAnT dO hiGh StAFf AnD bCMd, honestly, this reason is a meme
4. Remember when Founders were BCMD's? Don't they run they entirety of the server? But managed to run battalions?
5. Forseen App is legendary due to formatting and no monologue in context.
6. Turns Coal into Diamonds  

Overall, +1

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Your HOA, & CPT. He is the XO of 501st, I believe that instead of using prior experience to gain a advantage in the running you would make your way up to 501st HC (Again), and get to know the people. From other comments it seems a lot of people don't really know you that well, so I believe t hat Rohan is the better applicant in this case.

You have already impacted the community, and you still have that chance to impact the community so take it and do good as HOA, now let Rohan get his turn.

Your a good guy i dont doubt that but, not the one for BCMD this time around.

Edited by Life-
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

-Support

From what I've seen this seems to be a power-play as you were just eligible for the position this morning, some advice for you (whether you take it or not) would be to spend more time in the battalion and progress a bit more within the community in the battalion, you may be a figure-head in the community as a whole but a battalion's community and Server community is different in many ways, What someone else stated about your reign as Niner also shakes my judgement on you getting the position as it seems you might just take off when the battalion needs you but you agenda is complete, will you say this in your interview again without anyone knowing or can you promise not only me but everyone else including the 501st that you will not jump ship again and stick around while keeping the battalion stable and glorious as it currently is.

Thank you, I await your response.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
48 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

4. Reember when Founders were BCMD's? Don't they run they entirety of the server? But managed to run battalions?

Yeah they used to, look where that took sith. A big group of Founder friends that was Sith Heads for a while then got bored and left it to die.

but yeahhh founders for bcmd whoohoo who can be more qualified

• Friendly 1

Unless high staff has been entirely revolutionized in the past two months- Forseen has plenty of time to do this job and do it well. I am confident that the 501st will be alright regardless of who the Directors choose for this position. 

I'll be leaving my +1 here as Forseen is an incredibly capable and dedicated individual. 

• Friendly 1
  • Retired Founder
7 minutes ago, Life- said:

Honestly to me this seems like a major cock move, your H.O.A, and Cpt. Instead of earning your way to 501st HC, you use your prior experience as a reason to why you should get Rex over other applicants. Honest to god High Staff shouldn't be able to apply for BCMD positions as the server are for the players and if staff is invovled in everything it will be a shit show.

9 minutes ago, TheRealZack said:

From what I've seen this seems to be a power-play as you were just eligible for the position this morning, some advice for you (whether you take it or not) would be to spend more time in the battalion and progress a bit more within the community in the battalion, you may be a figure-head in the community as a whole but a battalion's community and Server community is different in many ways, What someone else stated about your reign as Niner also shakes my judgement on you getting the position as it seems you might just take off when the battalion needs you but you agenda is complete, will you say this in your interview again without anyone knowing or can you promise not only me but everyone else including the 501st that you will not jump ship again and stick around while keeping the battalion stable and glorious as it currently is.

You both bring up similar points in your comments along the lines of me not working through into 501st HC before applying. Currently there are 2 members of 501st HC and very low amount of officers, I have been one of these officers within the battalion for roughly 6 months, other than my short time as Niner. I have stayed as 2ndLT for most of this time as I was the server Director and wasn't able to dedicate more time to the battalion. Since I became Management, and had a small LOA due to needing a break, I have been in full swing and dedication here for the battalion and have been focusing a lot on the battalion even going back to when I was Director when I assigned Enzyme as XO been advising 501st leadership to ensure that it didn't die.

Covering the point of "BCMD are for players", High Staff are members of the community that also wanted to assist the players within the community and were able to be put into a position of leadership for doing a good job in this. The reason High Staff can are allowed to apply is because they are players too, everyone is and should be able to have a chance at these positions. Also, as I addressed in an earlier response, as H.O.A I don't have all too much responsibility other than occasionally checking in on the Directors or dealing with a report if a Director is being reported, other than that, I don't have really anything to do.

To address your point @TheRealZack for your point from Niner, I made it extremely clear when I ran for Niner that I wasn't planning on staying in the position, however, I took up the position to assist the people that were part of the squad as none of them either wanted to or felt ready to do so and thus I went in for the main purpose (which again, was outlined) to mentor Blood and get him to the point in which he was ready to lead the squad. My heart has always been in 501st for the past 4 years, I have been dedicated to the battalion and as stated in my application, should I get the position I intend on completing as many terms within the position as I possibly can.

• Winner 1
9 minutes ago, Forseen said:

Covering the point of "BCMD are for players", High Staff are members of the community that also wanted to assist the players within the community and were able to be put into a position of leadership for doing a good job in this. The reason High Staff can are allowed to apply is because they are players too, everyone is and should be able to have a chance at these positions. Also, as I addressed in an earlier response, as H.O.A I don't have all too much responsibility other than occasionally checking in on the Directors or dealing with a report if a Director is being reported, other than that, I don't have really anything to do

I might have formulated myself wrong. What i meant is that you as a Higher Staff member, have a clear advantage and bias over Rohan, which I believe is enough of a reason as to why High Staff shouldn't apply for Leadership positions, unless there are nobody else running from it, I can understand if it was because it is really lacking and is doing very bad and need help from higher ups, but 501st doesnt, and Rohan is more then ready which is why it makes abseloutly no sense for you to run against him in mmy mind.

And I think that you should obviously have your shot, but right now I believe it would be fair to let Rohan have his turn, and see what he can do. You have been high positions before and Rohan has not so let him get this experience and then run next time.

Edited by Life-
  • Friendly 1

+1 Even though you hold a high Position on the Server, I would rather see if you could balance the job. If you can great if not there is always another candidate. I do not think the -1s for being HoA is a huge issue since most of his work is background. You were good a preparing someone for the BCMD position such as in the case as Blood I think you could offer a different prospective as BCMD. Just my opinion but good luck to both of you.

• Friendly 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Im changing my vote to a -1 but its nothing against you

I feel you are EXTREMELY QUALIFIED for this position and that you would be an amazing Rex. But you are H.O.A, I don't think working on that and running a batallion is a very good idea for your mental health. I think you should stick with Fives. Personally I think you should go for XO or CMD. I have absolutely nothing against you dude. You are fucking amazing and a true homie, but i feel like we should let the newer guys have it. For that I am gonna -1

PS. YOU NEED TO HIT ME UP AND PLAY MODERN WARFARE WITH ME. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

YOU A TRUE HOMIE BRO

• Friendly 1
31 minutes ago, Donutz said:

Im changing my vote to a -1 but its nothing against you

I feel you are EXTREMELY QUALIFIED for this position and that you would be an amazing Rex. But you are H.O.A, I don't think working on that and running a batallion is a very good idea for your mental health. I think you should stick with Fives. Personally I think you should go for XO or CMD. I have absolutely nothing against you dude. You are fucking amazing and a true homie, but i feel like we should let the newer guys have it. For that I am gonna -1

PS. YOU NEED TO HIT ME UP AND PLAY MODERN WARFARE WITH ME. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

YOU A TRUE HOMIE BRO

Ngl this ain’t the best take. 1 you’re not his  physciatirst so you don’t know the effect it has on his health. Work stress is not universal across all humans so judging him off that is kinda silly. 2 Forseen has made it has made it very clear and from what I’ve seen that the HOA job is a pretty much stress free gig with only a few hiccups. 3 The whole High Staff in CMD positions doesn’t really hold up when arguably the most unfun CMD position of SOBDE Reg was held for around 5ish months by Marvel who was a director at the time which is a significantly more stress worthy position. Also don’t forget arguably one of the bests Rexs was a fucking Owner who was still very active at the same time 

TLDR: The argument of HS being in CMD positions doesn't hold up when you look at the record of anything director+ Being in BCMD

Edited by Snadvich
  • Agree 5
On 6/5/2020 at 7:20 AM, Omalic said:

This is hard one.

In regard to the leadership of 501st I believe it is time we let some new people lead us. You've lead us before and so have I. Heck I considered going for Rex again as well but came to the conclusion that we can't just recycle old BCMDs, we need new people to come into these positions. This is not me saying that people like us can't serve again but rather saying that there is a time and place to let new people serve and a place for when we serve again. Rohan has worked hard and he's become our XO, the right hand man of the battalion and now the de facto leader with there being no Rex.

I have no questions about your experience and your dedication to the 501st. You've helped the battalion, I personally know this and so does the 501st . But I can't say in confidence that your focus would solely be on 501st with your other commitment and responsibilities and that is something I want whomever becomes Rex.

So with that being said,

I agree with Omalic especially since Rohan has more time to put into the battalion and not having to worry about being staff -1

• Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Banned

-1 I think rohan should get it 

• Friendly 1

Nothing really against you, I would just rather Rohan have his shot at being a big man. He's tried before but fell just short... I have a good feeling about this one.

You're still cool though. Mad respect for you.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Looks Forseen my Auzzy, you're a great guy in the community, you're dedicated and a hard worker. Don't get me wrong you got the experience but Rohan is the Executive Officer. Enzyme gave him that position to be his right hand guy and his successor after he would eventually resign. Sure you are Fives and a Captain in the battalion and I see you around and that you help. But again Rohan was prepared for this by Enzyme and I would like to see him in a BCMD position. And you also in the battalion for a little longer like Commander or Senior Officer. I wish you the best of luck Forseen on your running for Rex.

• Friendly 1

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

• Retired Founder
7 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

@Forseen So what does a H.O.A do? Roles and responsibilities like and how intense is the job compared to others like director?

@Scarecrow below is from the post that outlines the ranks of all management and founders.

On 2/28/2019 at 12:03 PM, Joah said:

Head of Administration
(Oversees the staff team for all servers, will be involved and lead the forefront for selecting new Head Admins & Server Directors)
[ Forseen ]

To better explain, my duties as H.O.A. are to approve/deny new HA promotions that are brought to me by the Directors, Pick new Director/s in the case that it is needed & deal with a report on a Director if one is made. That is all.

-1 Forseen I have nothing against you and I think you are a great guy I just personally think Rohan fits the position more

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

• Retired Founder
15 minutes ago, Polik said:

How will you manage to balance being High Staff (HOA) and being a BCMD at the same time?

Also, 1v1 me Rust, Snipers only.

P.S. IRL Bunny Girls..... :peepoLove:

As previously stated, H.O.A is one of the least intensive jobs on the server, for the most part I don't do anything other than deal directly with the directors if needed (which isn't often at all, once in a blue moon). I'm technically not even required at staff meetings anymore unless there's an urgent situation. However, I will occasionally check in on the Directors through discord messages, 100% of my focus will be on the 501st as it has been for the past 6 months (minus the time I was Niner) both in the background and foreground of battalion leadership.

I hope that answered your question, if not feel free to dm me and we can discuss further! :)

I could never understand Rust and normal, non-animal related girls. That's where it's at.

• Retired Founder
On 6/6/2020 at 8:16 PM, Spaghetti said:

-1 probably should say my reasoning. 

1. I think Forseen has been high command many times and Rohan should be given a chance

2. I don't think someone who is management should also be a BCMD+

I sincerely disagree with this.

I was Captain Rex 1-2 years ago, During my 2-3 month time period as Rex,  I was one of the more active rex's and was very hands on with my battalion. At its peak I had 52 501st on for one of the events underneath my command. In Teamspeak it was quiet, professional, and everyone was immersed in ACTUAL roleplay. Good leadership can be found in a lot of people, even staff.
@Forseen

You have my +1, good luck lad. Don't forget founders need to do your interview.

Furthermore we just removed power roles from director+ and you're now stating not to role-play because of your position in staff, that in itself is counter productive @Spaghetti

• Winner 7
8 minutes ago, Joah said:

Furthermore we just removed power roles from director+ and you're now stating not to role-play, that in itself is counter productive @Spaghetti

I'm not gonna argue this will be the last thing I say. I never said not to role-play and every point I made was said as an opinion not a fact.

Forseen, im going to -1, and the reason im going to -1 is because I already know your gonna get it and do it a great job, and it's funnier if I dont take back my -1 because you and I both know that it does not matter if I -1 because its really the opposite.

spacer.png

• Agree 2
  • Funny 4
  • Winner 1