STEAM_0:0:65434872

Battalion or squad you are applying for:
501st Legion / Torrent Company Commander (Captain) Rex

Experience: 
Commander Stone (Icefuse)
Commander Fox (
Icefuse)
RC Omega Squad Atin (Icefuse)
Jedi Master Plo Koon (Sentinel Leader) (Icefuse)
Jedi Master Aayla Secura (Sentinel Leader) (Icefuse)
Jedi Master Anakin Skywalker (Synergy)
Clone General (Joah) (Granted by Founder Rank) (Synergy)
Jedi Master Mace Windu (Icefuse)
Jedi Master Shaak Ti (Icefuse)

Grand Master of the Order Yoda (Icefuse)

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I've been sitting behind Quill adamantly making sure that things get corrected when needed. I believe the 501st respects my command and believes that I'd be perfect for this position. The boys need some guidance and certain people are in their position that should not be. It's time for a change in the 501st Legion that will push this battalion to be the best battalion on this server. I personally think my experience heavily outweighs any when it comes to a leadership position and I'm ready to fully dedicate myself to the men. As Captain Rex once said, experience outranks anything. I personally feel I am ready to take up this responsibility. With this being said, I would step down from Anakin Skywalker and allow Freck to have that position back so I may have a second in command. I personally hope that people can see eye to eye with me in knowing that I am proud of the men and understand their opinions. However, the only people I purely care about are the 501st and hope to see them succeed. 

I believe that with my experience I can help this battalion push forward into a better tomorrow. With my leadership skills and expertise I believe that I can share this with my fellow officers and they can one day rise to this same responsibility. I know I am lack luster on clone, but as a Jedi I know for a fact that I have shined as the most active with their battalion. I see no reason as to why I can't do it as Rex. It's time for a change. It's time for the boys in blue to rule.

The battalion is in a very vulnerable state and needs a leader more now than ever. I think I'm the perfect person for this job.

1.) I promote recruitment
2.) I promote maturity
3.) I promote respect among the men
4.) I promote honesty.
5.) I promote transparency
6.) I promote leadership
7.) I promote activity (Thinks being done within the battalion)
8.) I promote organization (IT side of the documents actually being overlooked)
9.) And most importantly I promote family

In the 501st it's important to work as a team and important to view the person next to you as your brother. The 501st know that I am kind when I need to be, but they know as a leader I look at every aspect as to what can better them

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
I understand it entirely (Yes)

Availability:
24/7 - With some sleep here and there.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
I kinda own it

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
The end goal is to essentially have the battalion running itself self-sufficient, as it clearly is not now. I know that personally, the battalion has a lot of inner conflict with the ranks and it needs to be addressed and the right people need to get to the right positions. In the end, I'd like the 501st Legion to be the very first battalion that everyone can look up to.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
I'd sure hope so.

Banned

+1

• Agree 1

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

There was literally no point of doing this it was going to get auto accepted right away.........

• Agree 1

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

• Retired Founder
5 minutes ago, Egg said:

Real question, does icefuse experience still count?

+1 I guess

I asked Jackson, he said people do it all the time? So I just kinda threw it up there.

• Retired Founder
12 minutes ago, Phaser said:

There was literally no point of doing this it was going to get auto accepted right away.........

That's not true at all, I've actually been denied in the past, For a massive negative rep. The directors are extremely unbiased and I know they'll be hard on me during the interview.

5 minutes ago, Joah said:

I asked Jackson, he said people do it all the time? So I just kinda threw it up there.

Ok, thanks for clarification. He said no to grief about it yesterday so I was slightly concerned. :/

• Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Egg said:

Ok, thanks for clarification. He said no to grief about it yesterday so I was slightly concerned. :/

Whaaat? He should be able to if I was. I'll talk to Grief about it.

• Retired Founder
4 minutes ago, Egg said:

What was meant by that is you cant use Icefuse experience to run for a position without a waive, but in your app you are welcome to list other server experience if you want to.

1 hour ago, Joah said:

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
I kinda own it

are u sure about that

so, if a director goes for a position a founder conducts the interview...

if a founder goes for a position... who does the interview lmao

+1, I'm happy you're going for the position, like extremely happy. Gonna miss seeing you as Anakin tho.

• Agree 1

As a guy that witnessed so many generation of Rex's, I believe that obviously experience is out ways everything, and to know what is best for the battalion. You obviously knows whats best and for that I will support this application no matter what people say about you.
For an example "Oh wdf he's the owner and was just there Anakain for a couple of months, He cant be Rex"
Complete Bullshit

Looking forward to work with you, the commanders you assigned, NCO's, and Officers

+1

Edited by Patrick

As a CT, I view 501st as one of the friendliest battalions, always helping us hold down MHB and watchover/help out CTs when I am busy. With Quill in charge he made sure that not only were his men respectful to all, but also helpful and kind to new players to the server. I believe that Joah can continue this tradition/pattern and continue to make the 501st into an incredible battalion, good luck and I wish you the best. 

+1

• Agree 1

:)

• Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Sock Monkey said:

As a CT, I view 501st as one of the friendliest battalions, always helping us hold down MHB and watchover/help out CTs when I am busy. With Quill in charge he made sure that not only were his men respectful to all, but also helpful and kind to new players to the server. I believe that Joah can continue this tradition/pattern and continue to make the 501st into an incredible battalion, good luck and I wish you the best. 

+1

Make this man CT Commander please

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Now let me completely honest with you. You are a fantastic leader and by far the best Anakin but with the fact you are the server owner you have a HUGE responsibility already and I don’t doubt your skills of leading our battalion. But with those two factors I can already predict that you will obviously put the server you’ve worked so hard for before the 501st. So I do apologize but unless you can show me and the others you can balance out the two I might have to -1 your application. But hey if you get it I’ll still follow whatever orders you give me

so for now I'm leaning more to -1 for now

-Kix

Well i didn't expect this at all. Experience, dedication to the server none of that needs to be addressed lets be honest. If you can deal with the bullshit that comes with the day to day then we're in for a jolly good time. +1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Retired Founder
Just now, Zim said:

ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴀʀᴄʜʏ.

I will hunt you down, Tear out your insides, and shit down your throat.

(I love you)

+1 I know these are 2 different things but when Joah was Yoda his order was so fucking organized and kept a good balance between fun and professionalism. Seeing the 501st being in a ruff state is rare but I know Joah can fix that shit within 3 days.

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder
20 hours ago, Joah said:

That's not true at all, I've actually been denied in the past, For a massive negative rep. The directors are extremely unbiased and I know they'll be hard on me during the interview.

I remember when I denied you, good times man...

As a former Commander Rex myself, I couldn't think of anyone better to take the role.

Good luck, sir! +1

• Agree 1

+1 

-Experiance

-Mature

-Nice Guy

-He can multi-task Very Well (he has to balance owning a staff team and a server, being Anakin Skywalker, dealing With all the mines , as well as being captain Rex at the same time if he gets this

• Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• Retired Founder
47 minutes ago, iskaffe said:

+1 you're ok i guess

unsure if you can lead such a big amount of people though and i once saw you lightsaberrifle someone to death during a padawan promotion, which is a bit concerning, but hell give this man a chance

He had it coming

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

Congratulations your application has been accepted for interview 

Please contact a Director on teamspeak by July 7th

• Agree 2
  • Founder
Founder

Congratulations you have been accepted for the position of Battalion Commander 

Your term ends 9/30/18