Map Poll  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer to stay on Corellia or go back to Onderon?

• Onderon
    • Corellia

This poll is closed to new votes

• Management
Management

Due to hearing recent community feedback regarding Corellia and going back to Onderon I wanted to post this poll to see what map the community would rather use as our main map. We can remain on Corellia or we can return to Onderon if y'all want. Let us know!

• Friendly 1
  • Optimistic 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

Clicked Onderon so fast

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin
Just now, Jayarr said:

I have bias I think 

Rightfully so, please update Onderon with the suggestions if we get it back

:PepeHands:

Onderons bcc sucks and corellia has more space for trainings including the 2 planets. Not to mention alot of documents gonna need edited again to be relevant to Onderon if we switch back and all the quests gonna need redone seems like alot of work just to please a few people 

Edited by -Xander
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 1

"I see. So, the mission was your usual version of success, then?"

Admin | Fleet Admiral Yularen | CG SGM Price | Hunter Zero

Bro so many people made dupes for corellia already, what exactly prompted this? people dogging on the map? theyll start dogging on onderon if we go back daily just like they do every single map. endor crashs, anaxes is too big, titan base is too small. blah blah blah

• Agree 2

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Juggernaut said:

so a lot of the trees are just super jank some have hitboxes way to big while others have none at all so it makes combat difficult

I’ve not heard of this, but it’s not surprising. I made them when I had little knowledge of collision models

1 minute ago, Jayarr said:

I’ve not heard of this, but it’s not surprising. I made them when I had little knowledge of collision models

nothing against you Brother its just one of those little things and Dont get me wrong Onderon is great for its size but if we switch back its gonna upset a ton of pilots they love the sky box so if you can increase that as well I think you would win no contest.

• Informative 1
  • Management
Management

This poll will remain up for a few days before any decision is made alongside the fact I'd like to remind people that change is never permanent! There is a large chance that after a bit on Onderon people start complaining about the map and we end up with another poll asking to go back to Corellia lmao. 

Nothing is set in stone! Also keep in mind we were on Onderon for years. There are still plenty of dupes that exist for it plus the void where any of your Corellia dupes will fit. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

I like both maps, however Corellia having two additional areas to teleport to for smaller events or Tryouts makes it slightly better imo. While Onderon had Sector 2 which was larger it was still the same Planet. It's a tough vote though.

Edited by Joshua
5 minutes ago, Marvel said:

This poll will remain up for a few days before any decision is made alongside the fact I'd like to remind people that change is never permanent! There is a large chance that after a bit on Onderon people start complaining about the map and we end up with another poll asking to go back to Corellia lmao. 

Nothing is set in stone! Also keep in mind we were on Onderon for years. There are still plenty of dupes that exist for it plus the void where any of your Corellia dupes will fit. 

Only problem with this is every time we change map we need to edit documents to reflect the change and its a pain

• Bruh 1

"I see. So, the mission was your usual version of success, then?"

Admin | Fleet Admiral Yularen | CG SGM Price | Hunter Zero

Onderon. But 

Hire a mapper to grab the actual base of Corellia and put it on onderon. And the actual interior of the Jedi temple  

Why? The current base allows for role play and extremely easy to learn. 

The Jedi temple is small enough for Jedi but big enough so it isn’t crowded.

The outside/surface of Ondrron is great. Allows for RP opportunities and coreellia does not. 

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Where were all these corellia defenders on the day it dropped cause there weren't many LMAO

also crazy that people seem to only love endor when we're not playing on it

Edited by Comics
  • Dumb 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

1 minute ago, Claire said:

Onderon. But 

Hire a mapper to grab the actual base of Corellia and put it on onderon. And the actual interior of the Jedi temple  

Why? The current base allows for role play and extremely easy to learn. 

The Jedi temple is small enough for Jedi but big enough so it isn’t crowded.

The outside/surface of Ondrron is great. Allows for RP opportunities and coreellia does not. 

I'm geekin'. I never heard all this hate for the onderon base (the interior) when I was around, and I would have changed the base around if I did.
Does everyone else feel this way? I think its an okay interior. I've made better to this day, but I don't think it's *that* bad

I think we should go back to Onderon overall, I think it is a better map and just has a lot of things better than Corellia. Overall from my experience on Corellia, it has some better sim rooms than on Onderon on base. However, I will say I liked the environment and how much Onderon had over Corellia, and Onderon had a better village than the one on Corellia for the civilian factions. I would say though however, that the Jedi Temple on Corellia does look nicer however it misses a lot of things that actually make it functional, like a big training room instead of sharing it with everyone on base, and a holocron vault even though it not that big of a deal if we have a Holocron vault or not. However, almost or more than half the Jedi Temple has no-collide in places where it shouldnt be. Making it very easy and annoying to find people in it compared to the Onderon Temple which had a teleporter to base and none of it being no-collided. This last part is more on the crystal and hilt spawns being set up compared to actually how the map was made however, it is very easy to camp every spawn leaving it for one person to get all the crystal and hilt spawns compared to the Onderon map where it was almost impossible to camp every single spawn and were far spread out. 

Edited by Srama
  • Based 1

I like both maps but my biggest issue with Onderon is the space. both the Skybox and the map, the skybox is so small you can barely fly without hitting the Skybox but Corellia you have a larger amount of space to fly. If there was any way to get the Skybox increased on Onderon and other layers added to the map I think it would be great. Also, we just paid for this new map and have not even used it for a year. I remember when we switched to Onderon and no body liked it so we made edits to the map and made something we liked, are we not able to make edits to the map removing and adding things that we like/dislike to the map as we did with Onderon. 

• Confused 2
  • Bruh 2

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

11 minutes ago, Comics said:

also crazy that people seem to only love endor when we're not playing on it

"also crazy that people seem to only love any map when we're not playing on it"

Fixed that for you

• Agree 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

you people are fucking insane. Onderon had so many issues, the skybox is really low, theres no where to build except under or above the map because of how many trees there are,  hunting for crystals is unbearable because of the awful spawn locations, the grass in sector 2 being so high that it blocks your view and NPCs can hide in it, no cit meaning unless you want a sim in an empty room you HAVE to get a dupe spawned, drill pod spam during events because its impossible to get any enemy forces inside base otherwise, THE FUCKING TREE HITBOXES THAT BLOCK YOUR SHOTS. PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS FOR A YEAR AND NOW YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO IT?! WHY?! Give it a week and people will be BEGGING to go back to corellia. Also why hell do you want to replace the base???? the base and the temple are like the only good parts of the map

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Agree 2
  • Bruh 1
13 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

I'm geekin'. I never heard all this hate for the onderon base (the interior) when I was around, and I would have changed the base around if I did.
Does everyone else feel this way? I think its an okay interior. I've made better to this day, but I don't think it's *that* bad

It’s not bad per say, it’s just such a huge base, and has a lot of people spread out leading to less RP, it’s not bad, but I think the current one is better. 

im not a huge god at hammer, I’ve only seen people do it and attempt a little to do myself, but would it be possible to like copy the current bases (with a few touch up’s to match the aesthetic of onderon)?

Where the hell was the Onderon love before? Shit was literally getting trashed on daily and we were at our lowest points ever. 

If we go back please go to V1/V2. 
V3 brought nothing but a laggy day to the server. Events were slideshows. This map is so much better optimized and actually feels like a base map. Onderon was just 10 inches of base and honestly felt like straight shit playing in after the base remodels. It felt so off. So non uniform. Patchwork base is what comes to mind.  This Jedi Temple is BEYOND the best temple we’ve ever had. If we can swap the two then that is a gigantic W.  I personally hate Onderon for being a walking simulator 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Alpha 98 Nate l  21st Intel Director
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
Jedi Chief Instructor

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

15 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

nah the base layout wasnt bad I think that everyone just likes having 6 sim rooms

Head Admin

I like Onderon more, yet voted for Corellia. I think both maps do something well, and if we could capture both then that would be ideal. The planets, interior of the base, and the Jedi temple on Corellia are superior. However, Onderon has a lot more open space for activities and it makes it a lot better for GM's, especially with the void. 

If GM's could get more creative and have better deployments, that would solve a lot of issues imo. We deploy maybe 7-14 times a week, and making THOSE more enjoyable and unique removes a bit of pressure off of GM's on Corellia to constantly host events that are mid. 

A rotation would be best. Get a Synergy Venator or another map, and cycle between 3 or 4 depending on the season of the year. 

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

What’s wrong?

Please if we go back revert the base holy crap dude. V1/V2 were 20x better. Your first vision was correct. 

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
Jedi Chief Instructor

Where’s the option for Venator Extensive?

I personally enjoy Coreilla, for the space to fly and build dupes. I just wish the Base was a lot more bigger like Onderons base or Anaxes v1 

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

3 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Please if we go back revert the base holy crap dude. V1/V2 were 20x better. Your first vision was correct. 

@Jayarr a whole lot of the hate was happening post ban. It was when the server was falling off pre map update. 

1 minute ago, Bacta said:

you woudl have went insane for synergy extensive

I think ours was Cydii. If you’re taking about the one Jayarr made. 

• Informative 1

Jedi Chief Instructor

• Director
Director

Like a wise man once said. Put Corellia base on the Onderon map. Outside will be great, and the base will be great 10/10

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

I liked the time period of Endor (when i was recon reg and marshal) but not the map itself

Also this. Endor was not a good map. Hot take. You miss the nostalgia and the shit that happened.  

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Jedi Chief Instructor

7 minutes ago, Gohn said:

Like a wise man once said. Put Corellia base on the Onderon map. Outside will be great, and the base will be great 10/10

deforest onderon first

IM RIGHT MARVEL THE TREES NEED TO GO

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Bruh 1
Just now, Mystic said:

Also this. Endor was not a good map. Hot take. You miss the nostalgia and the shit that happened.  

I wish I could be mad at that statement...

• Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

12 minutes ago, Mystic said:

It felt so off. So non uniform. Patchwork base is what comes to mind.

There 3 stolen maps inside of corellia, there is literally a greasey republic commandos map outside of main base? how is that not patchwork but onderon is?

I've been sittin here trying to think of something to say, but the sudden hatewave for onderon is just a shock to me. I've got nothing to say to it.
I wish I heard this all when I was around. All I got to see were a few server suggestions, no real complaints.

They're not unwarranted, criticism helps any artist learn. I just wish all of this came sooner.
Regardless, I'll take note of everything said here. I'm not certain if it'll matter for onderon or not quite yet, but I'll certainly take it all to heart for future maps.

Edited by Jayarr
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 3

imo stay on corellia unless we can get the Onderon one revamped. I.E less trees, bigger sky box. just the TLC it needs.

• Agree 3

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Onderon or Corellia your going to get the same Cookie Cutter Events, The Issue isnt the Map. Different Map, Same GM Team.

• Agree 2

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

11 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

I've been sittin here trying to think of something to say, but the sudden hatewave for onderon is just a shock to me. I've got nothing to say to it.
I wish I heard this all when I was around. All I got to see were a few server suggestions, no real complaints.

They're not unwarranted, criticism helps any artist learn. I just wish all of this came sooner.
Regardless, I'll take note of everything said here. I'm not certain if it'll matter for onderon or not quite yet, but I'll certainly take it all to heart for future maps.

It isn’t bad. The map is great and the work you put in it shows. 

And for any other CWRP server it would be perfect! But the issue is trying to get more roleplay into the server and Onderon’s base is huge for something like that 

• Informative 1

I think a case should be made for both maps. I think the layout of Onderon is better, and has a way more expansive map, but Corellia has a lot better areas. I'll break it down for those of you who haven't voted

Pros:

Onderon

• Way better open map
  • Locations are away from each other, but still accessible in short time
  • Way more room for Dupes | Sector 2 | Void
  • More space for Quests
  • Not linear
  • Synergy Exclusive

Corellia

• Base is just a LITTLE better, layout wise
  • Has a Citadel
  • Has multi planets
  • Slaver Camp as Neutral outpost is actually better than a Republic outpost
  • Jedi Temple is insane
  • Guild Hall is better than the Village
  • HAS WATER
  • Synergy Exclusive

Cons:

Onderon

• No Citadel
  • Sector 2 is essentially useless and baron
  • Base layout is elongated for little purpose
  • Hitboxes on landscape really kill it
  • Thesh is too massive for what it's used for. Would be better with defensive locations, and a door droids CAN'T shoot through
  • Cave is neat, but too linear to have fun with
  • 30% of the Village is used. The rest unfortunately (Cause I like the Village) is useless outside of bar and spawn
  • BCC is in a terrible position

Corellia

• Planets are only used for dupes, and Illum is the one used for 80% of tryout dupes, so a LOT of traffic delays
  • Dark is nice, but would've done better with a swappable sky
  • Literally a baron wasteland on top of base
  • No flora at ALL besides the gmod trees
  • Guild hall too accessible from base
  • No void
  • 1 actual SIM Room
  • Events don't have as much flare, as GM's are working around claimed Planets, and a very linear map.

Overall, Onderon outweighs the cons it has. Corellia unfortunately was a letdown for the stuff we were shown, and while it's a good map for a few reasons, it doesn't compare to Onderon and what it can offer.

Anaxes V3 though is fucking fire. And since we have high pop again, why not add that to the poll.

Edited by Brooklyn
bcc plug
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 7
  • Informative 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Overall, Onderon outweighs the cons it has. Corellia unfortunately was a letdown for the stuff we were shown, and while it's a good map for a few reasons, it doesn't compare to Onderon and what it can offer.

Anaxes V3 though is fucking fire. And since we have high pop again, why not add that to the poll.

This is Based Take #11

I voted for Onderon mostly cause of the memories ngl but fr wish we could make a combination, that would be the best of both worlds in my opinion. 

From Onderon - Outside/Sector 2, Void, DB Room

From Correlia - Sim Rooms/Planets, Skybox

I could go for either base honestly, I loved the Onderon base heavily and to this day I heavily prefer Onderon's DB room. Corellia is a small base but like mentioned previously on this thread, it causes more interaction between players and we eventually got used to it being a small base. I think the outside of base on Corellia REALLY is the limiter on why people struggle to do really good outside base events/do anything outside base. On Onderon it didnt matter if you used a certain part of the map for tryouts cause there were so so many other places to be at.

I have Bias for Onderon because its where I started this server and had my best times.

• Agree 2

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM 
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt SG WO Jayfon

• Management
Management

Okay even as a member of server management if you say you want Anaxes I can no longer guarantee your safety on this server

• Funny 4
  • Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

Veteran Admin
4 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

This is another Based take part two +1

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

Okay even as a member of server management if you say you want Anaxes I can no longer guarantee your safety on this server

Guarantee your sanity before making the post

24 minutes ago, Comics said:

There 3 stolen maps inside of corellia, there is literally a greasey republic commandos map outside of main base? how is that not patchwork but onderon is?

2 of the stolen maps are Bananakin’s. Reused assets aren’t stolen maps. The slave camp was because the map was supposed to be Trandosha but we named it corellia. It all fits. I meant on Onderon there were texture and color differences where pieces had been changed or removed. Looking like actual patchwork.  You could tell it was renovated. It’s not even a bad thing. It was just a drop in quality. 

Jedi Chief Instructor

54 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

please bless us with a bigger brig maybe with another floor? (;;;;; please jayarr bless us :pepePolice:+1 onderon 

Head Admin
13 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Dark is nice, but would've done better with a swappable sky

Sky & Sun editor work

1 minute ago, Rohan said:

Sky & Sun editor work

Damn. Never seen it

27 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

A lot of the downfall is not solely your part. The downgrade from V2 is a shared blame imo on whoever asked for it. 

A lot of this hate happened when you left. So don’t feel too bad about not hearing it prior. The lack of updates and whatnot killed the hype for Onderon since a lot of us saw it as a longevity project sort of like the Halo infinite campaign of synergy. Unique and meant to be updated over time to accommodate. 

Gears is right. The maps will change but the GM team won’t. There is a lot of issue with the events hosted that give maps a bad stigma. “Functionality boring blah blah” get thrown around a lot when our GMs aren’t creative enough to use the entire map or want to spam for quota. 

Onderon is one of the most unique maps in CWRP.  It’s a good map. But I’m a V3 hater not a Jayarr hater. 

• Informative 1

Jedi Chief Instructor

1 minute ago, Zeros said:

erm...onderon had 2 lakes

Doesn't quench my thirst. I need the DEEP DEEP water

Corellia is like, actually the worst map I've been on (no offense to Bananakin). I've hated it from day one just because of how boring and lackluster it is. Onderon's base LOOKED better, had more space overall, and was just superior. Corellia has boring and restricting landscape, reused assets, two really mid planets, and no void. The only positive is the skybox but wah wah who really cares that much.

Onderon still has ALL the old dupes which include my own. I will gladly disperse some into the wild for more variety in events. 

also onderon is my prime GM zone so fully biased.

1 minute ago, Brooklyn said:

Doesn't quench my thirst. I need the DEEP DEEP water

Corellia is only like trench foot level water! Sector 2 you could "drown" in!

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

1 hour ago, -Xander said:

Onderons bcc sucks and corellia has more space for trainings including the 2 planets. Not to mention alot of documents gonna need edited again to be relevant to Onderon if we switch back and all the quests gonna need redone seems like alot of work just to please a few people 

Pretty much what you saying is you can either go grab some old docs or go back into edit history and get the old version of the documents or be use the Old Engineer Doc for the Onderon base if we go back. BCC is way better on Onderon than corellia in my opinion and I mean Onderon already had a lot of good quest and stuff sooo. 

25 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

I think a case should be made for both maps. I think the layout of Onderon is better, and has a way more expansive map, but Corellia has a lot better areas. I'll break it down for those of you who haven't voted

Pros:

Onderon

• Way better open map
  • Locations are away from each other, but still accessible in short time
  • Way more room for Dupes | Sector 2 | Void
  • More space for Quests
  • Not linear
  • Synergy Exclusive

Corellia

• Base is just a LITTLE better, layout wise
  • Has a Citadel
  • Has multi planets
  • Slaver Camp as Neutral outpost is actually better than a Republic outpost
  • Jedi Temple is insane
  • Guild Hall is better than the Village
  • HAS WATER

Cons:

Onderon

• No Citadel
  • Sector 2 is essentially useless and baron
  • Base layout is elongated for little purpose
  • Hitboxes on landscape really kill it
  • Thesh is too massive for what it's used for. Would be better with defensive locations, and a door droids CAN'T shoot through
  • Cave is neat, but too linear to have fun with
  • 30% of the Village is used. The rest unfortunately (Cause I like the Village) is useless outside of bar and spawn
  • BCC is in a terrible position

Corellia

• Planets are only used for dupes, and Illum is the one used for 80% of tryout dupes, so a LOT of traffic delays
  • Dark is nice, but would've done better with a swappable sky
  • Literally a baron wasteland on top of base
  • No flora at ALL besides the gmod trees
  • Guild hall too accessible from base
  • No void
  • 1 actual SIM Room
  • Events don't have as much flare, as GM's are working around claimed Planets, and a very linear map.

Should also note Corellia is also Synergy Exclusive 

• Bruh 1

Jedi Chief Instructor

51 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Get a Synergy Venator or another map, and cycle between 3 or 4 depending on the season of the year. 

Boy do I have the map for you! (we made one and then abandoned it like months later because people hated the rotation)

52 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

If GM's could get more creative and have better deployments, that would solve a lot of issues imo. We deploy maybe 7-14 times a week, and making THOSE more enjoyable and unique removes a bit of pressure off of GM's on Corellia to constantly host events that are mid. 

I think the "7-14 times a week" is the core issue here. Focus on finding good GMs like we used to, run LESS deployments which means more time for quality rather than "WE NEEEEED MAX POP MAN CRANK OUT A SHOOT EM UP FOR 2 HOURS YEAHHH!!" type deployments. The map won't change deployments but Onderon definitely makes events easier with how modular it is (building dupes wise) like in Sector 2.

• Agree 3

retirement is bliss

1 minute ago, Mystic said:

yeah not sure that would be an issue even if it was on the workshop

• Bruh 1
  • Based 1

1 hour ago, -Xander said:

I can't even remember what Corellia's BCC looks like man. Isn't it just a straight line without any depth/feeling to it? Onderon atleast had never-working cameras. 
also naval yearn for doc work don't make it seem different

retirement is bliss

2 minutes ago, Mystic said:

I think we also forgot for the pros on Onderon that it has a teleporter from the Jedi temple to the base. Also, I mean like I said before Corellia temple "LOOKS BETTER" however the functionality of it is something that needs to be improved on. I mean when the Jedi temple is almost or more than half of it isn't even actual props or is no collided its kind of wild. 

7 minutes ago, Mystic said:

oof yeah i thought i added it for both

2 minutes ago, Srama said:

I think we also forgot for the pros on Onderon that it has a teleporter from the Jedi temple to the base. Also, I mean like I said before Corellia temple "LOOKS BETTER" however the functionality of it is something that needs to be improved on. I mean when the Jedi temple is almost or more than half of it isn't even actual props or is no collided its kind of wild. 

I don't really see teleporters as a massive pro. Just an easy out

• Agree 1

Veteran Admin

Onderon was way better. Sure Corellia is "prettier", but Onderon had way more functionality. Currently on base we have 1 real sim room, a citadel that barely gets touched, and 2 rooms so small that idk how they're counted as sim rooms. Sure the planets count, but when you can get kicked out at any point during a training or a tryout makes them annoying to use. Everything we have currently is just thrown on top of each other with no real care. Even when it comes to the Jedi temple, sure it looks better but with 0 sim rooms it just creates issues where Jedi have to go on Base and take those away from the Battalions. Have gotten countless complaints about Jedi holding up the on base sim room and there's just nothing I can even say. Also with Sector 2 on onderon, we had way more room to do GM stuff. That along with the void, Onderon was just 10x better fr. 

• Agree 1
  • Based 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

Head Admin
1 minute ago, blazin said:

Onderon was way better. Sure Corellia is "prettier", but Onderon had way more functionality. Currently on base we have 1 real sim room, a citadel that barely gets touched, and 2 rooms so small that idk how they're counted as sim rooms. Sure the planets count, but when you can get kicked out at any point during a training or a tryout makes them annoying to use. Everything we have currently is just thrown on top of each other with no real care. Even when it comes to the Jedi temple, sure it looks better but with 0 sim rooms it just creates issues where Jedi have to go on Base and take those away from the Battalions. Have gotten countless complaints about Jedi holding up the on base sim room and there's just nothing I can even say. Also with Sector 2 on onderon, we had way more room to do GM stuff. That along with the void, Onderon was just 10x better fr. 

Hey can Jedi stop using sim rooms on base Mr. Yoda thanks

• Dumb 3

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

• HAS WATER

um, Ima just saying the Jedi temple on Onderon also had water. I don't see how Corellia's Water is a pro, but you do you.

Edited by Srama
  • Dumb 1
Just now, Srama said:

um, Ima just saying the Jedi temple on Onderon also had water. I don't see how Corellia's Water is a pro, but you do.

Glorified Paddling Pool

• Dumb 1

Veteran Admin
1 minute ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Hey can Jedi stop using sim rooms on base Mr. Yoda thanks

Yea I'll just tell them to use the 5x5 closets behind bunks labeled "sim A" and "sim B"

• Funny 2
  • Bruh 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

Bro so many people made dupes for corellia already, what exactly prompted this? people dogging on the map? theyll start dogging on onderon if we go back daily just like they do every single map. endor crashs, anaxes is too big, titan base is too small. blah blah blah

But everyone has their Onderon dupes saved... So I don't see the issue. 

Current: 
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn TC Kano Omega 22 Atin

star-wars-332nd.gif

9 minutes ago, blazin said:

Yea I'll just tell them to use the 5x5 closets behind bunks labeled "sim A" and "sim B"

Just use your no-collided Pillars as SIM rooms :)

Fr though half the temple is in the Ghost Zone

Current: CG Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau

Onderon

Honestly Correlia feels confined, do what Kaiser said and make a map rotation throughout the year

PLUS WE CAN GET A BIGGER MHB AGAIN

Edited by GatorSkins

Current: 212th Ghost Company Lead MAJ Wooley

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x3

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

Instead of yapping and complaining, post meaningful suggestions and ideas. Not "map stinks like toots and farts", legit helps nothing. This is literally like reading the workshop comments, hence why I turn that shit off.

• Agree 5
1 minute ago, Bananakin said:

Instead of yapping and complaining, post meaningful suggestions and ideas. Not "map stinks like toots and farts", legit helps nothing. This is literally like reading the workshop comments, hence why I turn that shit off.

That's asking alot from some of these hooligans

• Agree 1