Jet's Unit

Butter

Voided Due to the fact that Myself and Others are getting very Annoyed. 

Edited by Butter
Because I can
  • Agree 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Just now, Clutch said:

-1 going to be honest I think 21st needs to focus on their current sub units and I don't think 21st needs a 5th sub unit

Saw the lore aspects, see the possibility of how it could work. I was informed this was gonna be a possible replacement of a subunit if I was correct. Right @Butter

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

It would Replace the so called "Shadow Company"

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

Currently SO aka Spec Ops has 2 commander Commander Blackout and Jet on the same jobstring Jet is a helping commander but also a lore character with his own unit and Shadow Company is a fake made up "elite unit apart of Spec ops" its replacing SC. The 21st consist of NC GM SO SC KU 

it would be replaying the SC part 

@Shockpoint @Clutch

Edited by Butter

+1  Butters is correct. The idea is to mirror KU in a way. The legacy and history of SO was to always have unofficial SC company. If we are to put the ARC/ARF troopers into a JET UNIT job, this will allow us the ability to honor the server's history and lore.   Additionally, there will be NO flame troopers, but a different load out than that of SO.

So we are asking to create a Commander JET model and role, 3 ARC and 5 ARF troopers will be moved from SO to SC f4 jobs under the 21st (mirror of Keller Units)

Basically, Blackout will be the commanding officer for SO/JU Jet will be the commander of Jet Unit.  Keller is commander officer for Kellers unit.  Commander Bacara would be the commanding officer overall all 21st. -  SO/JU/GM/KU/NC.

SC-ARC as commando size squad would support KU as the ARF (force) would support GM operations.

Edited by Oxen
  • Agree 2
Forum Admin

-1, if this was to happen you'd have Keller's Unit, Special Ops and now Jets unit? Why do you need an extra "ELITE" sub branch that wouldn't get filled? What would this unit do that NO ONE else in 21st can do?

Seems unnecessary. 

Edited by Naffen
  • Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

18 minutes ago, Naffen said:

-1, if this was to happen you'd have Keller's Unit, Special Ops and now Jets unit? Why do you need an extra "ELITE" sub branch that wouldn't get filled? What would this unit do that NO ONE else in 21st can do?

Seems unnecessary. 

Its not adding an elite unite we already have an elite unit called Shadow Company this would be removing that and replacing with a lore accurate version and utalizing having commander jet and blackout. Its not adding anything I don't know why people think that. its removing and reusing 

Edited by Butter

Forum Admin
1 hour ago, Oxen said:

So we are asking to create a Commander JET model and role, 3 ARC and 5 ARF troopers will be moved from SO to SC f4 jobs under the 21st (mirror of Keller Units)

Asking to ADD the model and "role" which idk what he means by that.

My point still stands is that you'd have Ku, SO, and Jets unit and 

11 minutes ago, Naffen said:

branch that wouldn't get filled? What would this unit do that NO ONE else in 21st can do?

^^^^^

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

2 minutes ago, Naffen said:

Asking to ADD the model and "role" which idk what he means by that.

My point still stands is that you'd have Ku, SO, and Jets unit and 

^^^^^

The branches would be ARC and ARF 

how wouldnt they be filled... anyone in SO with ARC or ARF Interest would have to be in there...

How wouldnt they get filled. Its somthing cool to become in in SO somthing to work up to rather than just being like oh yay im SO thats all it has to offer...

12 minutes ago, Naffen said:

Seems unnecessary. 

Dude seriously? Did you read what I said and the idea behind it.   Let me say this again in a different way.

First, we remove the ARC and ARF troopers from the SO whitelist/role spot. 

We take one of those 10 slots and make it Commander JET.

We than move 3 of the 9 spots to a new sub unit as Jet's Unit ARC trooper.

We also move 5 of the remaining 6 slots to Jet's Unit ARF Trooper. That will leave 1 slot, in which is put back into SO as a Marksman Role for sniper capability.

We also will remove the 5 medical spots and put them into the Marksman Role making a total of NO CHANGES to the overall current whitelist jobs for SO.

How this would work:

- GM is an EOD spec battalion. WE have boarding, blowing stuff up and creating a beachhead for the attack and defending battalions.

- Jet's Unit ARF would support the GM with stealth, recon, assassinations, and rescue of VIPs

- KU would remain elite to do jobs that requires a Commando size element TEAM or SQUAD

- Jet's Unit ARC (commando's) would support KU with stealth, recon, assassinations, and rescue of VIPs

- SPEC OPS would be supporting GM troopers by being put into positions to provide support and cover against stealth enemies, cover down potential sniper positions and adding a force multiplier of unknown (unseen) firepower until it is too late.

• Winner 1

Jet's Unit IS Spec Ops. That was the rationalization behind saving SO in the first place. Their troopers looked like Jet's Unit, but black and red and Jet's Unit served under Mundi, so their idea was that SO must be 21st. No offense, but you guys are asking way too much with the current state of Galactic Marines and 21st as a whole.

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Ratio pretty much summed up my thoughts. Spec Ops was Shadow Company which was pretty much Jet's Unit with red accents. When Shadow Company was moved to 21st the fact that they were lead by Mundi was the rationale behind it. 

Just... keep SO? It's pretty much the same thing anyways. Seems like it's unnecessary. 

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Forum Admin

I'm gonna have to agree with Ratio here. Adding another sub-unit doesn't seem like a very good idea. I can see you guys have put a lot of thought and effort into this suggestion but I don't think this is the way to go. SO can and have filled this role.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1, I can only see this damaging your battalion as a whole and would like to see more in work done to promote GM within the 21st before adding an additional sub unit. I'd like to also state this seems to be an unnecessary bump and reminds me of the Parjai model suggestion which is unneeded and assumed to be denied. I do not dislike the idea of recalling your "Shadow Company" into "Jet Squad" but to ask for additional models seem a little much at the current status.

Edited by Bro
  • Agree 1
  • Management

-1 This does not seem like something the 21st should be focused on in its current state. I’m all for the lore part but maybe in the future. Tbf y’all already have more than every other battalion bedsides 212th.

• Agree 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

"Jet's Unit ARF would support the GM with stealth, recon, assassinations, and rescue of VIPs"

Soooooo....You mean the stuff that SO currently does like daily basis?  

I don't see the point of this being done other than making SO's numbers even worse like they were previously which was Kurt putting his hands up and shrugging because nobody saw the point of it.   Also:  Much like the overall state of the server,   We should not be adding subunits/battalions/factions because we don't have count to support it.

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Nah mate, this is the exact thing that I was against when in SO.

First and foremost: You already have KU, SO, and SC (which SC is now empty save for legacy members) and ARC is really the main job people in SO go for, since ARF is decent but doesn't give much for RP other than Recon, and Medics are, well, medics.

Secondly, why? Why do you NEED Jet's unit? Jet's unit WAS SO. Take care of SO and SC and there is literally no reason for a Jet's unit. If you replace an empty branch, what you get is a new empty branch.

Finally, making Jet an named ARC Job. Did you contact Rancor about this? Changes to ARC jobs like that should be discussed, just like the old concerns with the KU Assault trooper back when they wanted to require ARC training for it.

Edited by Merrill
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

-1 I honestly feel this wouldn't make much of a difference and would just be shadow company again, isn't Blackout supposed to be the lead of shadow company? In my opinion this is just unneccisary. If you REALLY want this you don't even need seperate jobs for it, if you say you are just moving slots around then why not talk to the directors about getting it implimented without their own job and sub catagorys kinda like what Shadow company did where they were on the SO whitelist but their name was what their shadow number was. Not everything needs it's own jobs/classes. 

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

-1 :pepeLaugh:

I mean the models look like the SO Pilot model. There is no reason to add Jets unit, just another extra unit that 21sst doesn't need in my opinion

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

-1 ratio said it best 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

21st Galactic Marines. Not 21st Subunit Battalion -1

Edited by Brooklyn
vote go brrrrrrrrrrr
  • Funny 4
  • Winner 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Welp feedback is appreciated sorry to disappoint.

6 minutes ago, Haris said:

You guys do realize we're not adding another branch, we're replacing SC....

Either way,  your just adding more jobs and more models to the server for no reason when you should just keep SC and not have Jets Unit. It's just another waste of a sub unit. I mean you guys complain SC has no meaning so what does Jets Unit make so different compared to SC. Also people who -1 are giving their opinion, not just because someone stated something and they all ban wagon that, we all just see the bigger picture here.

Edited by Slak
Needed an UPDATE
  • Agree 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

spacer.png

Just now, Slak said:

Either way,  your just adding more jobs and more models to the server for no reason when you should just keep SC and not have Jets Unit. It's just another waste of a sub unit. I mean you guys complain SC has no meaning so what does Jets Unit make so different compared to SC.

SC doesn't have a lore commander during the clone wars and Jets Unit was actually seen in 3 episodes of the clone wars. SC is dead. No one likes it. Jets Unit would Give the LORE Character Commander Jet his LORE Accuracy. It would give others in Spec Ops as a whole something cool to look forward to.. For the people to shit on my idea and my work to make the battalion a better place for all your just honestly very rude. You don't see what happens behind closed doors in the battalion. There's a reason that this Idea was posted and sadly it has to go through the community who not all are in the battalion. Therefor not all of you understand the struggles in SO and the Drama with SC. The 21st Is on board with Idea and I'm tired of being shitted on for anything I post. I guarantee if Oxen put up the suggestion that it would get more +1's than mine would. So many of you are just so controversial for no reason. I put my blood sweat and tears into my battalion and all I get out of it is just massive disrespect.

4 minutes ago, Butter said:

SC doesn't have a lore commander during the clone wars and Jets Unit was actually seen in 3 episodes of the clone wars. SC is dead. No one likes it. Jets Unit would Give the LORE Character Commander Jet his LORE Accuracy. It would give others in Spec Ops as a whole something cool to look forward to.. For the people to shit on my idea and my work to make the battalion a better place for all your just honestly very rude. You don't see what happens behind closed doors in the battalion. There's a reason that this Idea was posted and sadly it has to go through the community who not all are in the battalion. Therefor not all of you understand the struggles in SO and the Drama with SC. The 21st Is on board with Idea and I'm tired of being shitted on for anything I post. I guarantee if Oxen put up the suggestion that it would get more +1's than mine would. So many of you are just so controversial for no reason. I put my blood sweat and tears into my battalion and all I get out of it is just massive disrespect.

Just an Idea. Just update the Post to change the name and Add the Model as another Body Grouper. From me reading it, it seems like another sub unit while 21st already has two. Which is more then anyone else. Just keep in mind how it looks in your head compared to others reading. Im down for new stuff but it seems like bothsides are not willing to compromise. No one is trying to disrespect or atleast I hope so but keep an open mind for reasons outside of your Sub Unit.

Edited by Crimson
  • Agree 2

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

20 minutes ago, Haris said:

-1's a good ass idea because they only wanna listen to one person and be delusional and lunatic instead of actually seeing OUR issues in the battalion

13 minutes ago, Butter said:

I put my blood sweat and tears into my battalion and all I get out of it is just massive disrespect.

Last and Final comment: I don't think calling names will help your situation, I mean I get what you are trying to say, yet it's an opinion. Calling people delusional and lunatics because we have an opinion isn't the way and especially since we are called being "disrespectful" after you say that is pog. Sounds a bit contradicting to me.

~Slak

Edited by Slak

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Haris said:

that’s literally our idea, however SC will be taken and replaced with Jet’s unit, however nobody seems to really see and get that.. and everybody mass dumbing and -1s like delusional cringy internet morons / who were never in 21st or like i said earlier just listening to one person bevauee they like that person INSTEAD of actually looking and realizing what we are trying to do.

So instead of calling them retarded, Stop and explain to them. Childish responses will get childish reactions. I don't want to sound mean but take a second and look from another prospective. If you are not able to do so do not respond. have someone else do it who will have a clear and level head. I can see you clearly want this but you are not doing this the right way. Starting Drama will not help. I agree bothsides are being dumb but chill. @Slak You too.

Edited by Crimson

2 minutes ago, Haris said:

pointless to explain to people who haven’t been in the battalion or hit in the head by a metal stick, we are obviously explaining and they fail to see that.

For the sake of not getting this getting locked. @Haris and @Slak take a second to chill. You both are not representing yourselves as adults. This is clearly something you both care about. But please chill out.

• Informative 1

11 minutes ago, Haris said:

We're not renaming Shadow Company, we're just replacing it, since everyone always get confused with "whats the point of shadow company they don't have their own jobs!!!!111!!!"

However everyone here mass -1's a good ass idea because they only wanna listen to one person and be delusional and lunatic instead of actually seeing OUR issues in the battalion. Nonetheless even reading what our suggestion is. With this new unit will come new armor (models) for 21st, and it will make Jet's unit stand out from SO even.

We are utilizing Jet in lore and adding his unit and by doing so we will replace SC.

"We're not renaming Shadow Company." 

-Yes you are. 

"everyone always get confused with "whats the point of shadow company they don't have their own jobs!" 

-It doesn't help when there are at max 2 active SC at one time, hence why me and Slak worked on an actual tryout to make it not a inactive mess

"they only wanna listen to one person and be delusional and lunatic instead of actually seeing OUR issues in the battalion."

-Aren't you only wanting to listen to one person rather than listening to all the feedback people are putting in?

"With this new unit will come new armor (models) for 21st"

-Have you contacted a modeler? Talked to anyone that deals with models? Last I heard (when I was still in the bat) we never got our models we were owed after winning BvB Season 2

10 minutes ago, Butter said:

"Jets Unit was actually seen in 3 episodes of the clone wars."

-Yeah, that's called SO. That is what everyone calls Jet's Unit.

"Jets Unit would Give the LORE Character Commander Jet his LORE Accuracy."

-Okay? You want lore? Get a Commander Jet Job. Done. There's lore. 

"It would give others in Spec Ops as a whole something cool to look forward to."

-This was the point of SC, what stops Jet's Unit from being just as dead? New models (that probably won't come in the first place) only attract people for so long, and I guarantee that they won't give Jet's Unit both Cloaks and an extra piece of equipment on top of branch loadouts.

"You don't see what happens behind closed doors in the battalion"

- Considering how previous members literally shut down a previous iteration of this idea, the fact that you waited for them to leave the battalion before posting the idea again is some shady shit

"Therefor not all of you understand the struggles in SO and the Drama with SC."

-Oh trust me, I know, and you should know it very well yourself.

"I'm tired of being shitted on for anything I post. I guarantee if Oxen put up the suggestion that it would get more +1's than mine would."

-Yeah, it would, cause people like and trust Oxen. 

"all I get out of it is just massive disrespect."

-I swear, I hear this phrase every single time someone posts a thing and gets feedback on it they don't like. I wanna do a callback to a conversation me and you had back when you joined SO. We talked a lot about ARF and ARC, professionalism, that type of thing. But the main thing, was respect. There were two things I know for a fact I talked with you about, although it moreso applied to some NCOs at the time of the conversation. The first, is that you don't need to be an officer to get respect. Self explanatory. The second though, apparently not. The second is that respect is never deserved, never given, but always earned. Earn respect, and you'll get respect.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 5

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

3 hours ago, Baron said:

-1 for new jobs. Why not just make a request for the model so you can swap between it for desert combat, similar to how GM has desert and forest camo? Seems like it would be easier to implement and just have it as an internal thing.

-1 to replacing the SC but +1 to adding the models. From looking at what has been happening in this discussion and looking at what Baron has said. I hope people can accept this compromise to be adequate the models are added but as Baron has said just turn them into a bodygrouper for the SO. Its not that hard and it would not be lore breaking since Jet's Unit correct me if I am wrong was technically apart of the SO so I think this is a nice compromise but as always its up to the community to decide. Also Jet's unit is pretty cool

Current: GM ARC SSG | Former CG CMD & Stone

spacer.png

• Retired Founder

I have two main issues  with this suggestion.

Issue one:

On 10/15/2020 at 3:40 PM, Butter said:

The 21st consist of NC GM SO SC KU 

it would be replaying the SC part 

21st's currently has two sub-units that have models and jobs, Keller's Unit & Special Operations. This is the same amount other battalions have and have been allowed since the beginning of the server.
The issue arises where you wish to take a sub-unit that has no model difference or job difference & replace it with a whole new set of models and jobs. This will put 21st at a point where they have 21st/GM | Special Operations | Keller's Unit | Jet's Unit, all separated out in different jobs.

Keep in mind, 212th attempted to have Ghost Company added in and everyone also shit on that idea too.

Issue two:

Currently the biggest issue within 21st, as per discussion with High Command, including Marshal Commander @NobleHeoruwulf, Specialized Regimental Command (and Ex-21st Commander) @Gadget & even the new BCMD @Oxen, is that there is no unity within the battalion and the sub-units are very divided.

By adding in another unit, we are pushing the unity of 21st and the cohesiveness of a battalion that is meant to be working together as one unit, further and further away to grow into a bigger issue for someone else to fix down the line.

I personally cannot support this suggestion due to these reasons. -1.

• Winner 4

Looking through everyones input and ideas. Even though i still like to see some flame troopers, i think baron makes a valid point in there being a compromise. Just that there seems to not be those willing to do so. And what seems to be some petty arguements between the touchy subject of 21st. I do i have to agree with most and say how 21st does have the most subunits and models already to the battalion. I mean not even that long ago they even got default nova corp trooper models finally. I think asking for models is a bit much now.

-1 to models

+1 name change

(But what do i know i barley play the server anymore) :FeelsWowMan:

• Agree 2
On 10/15/2020 at 10:31 AM, Ratio said:

Jet's Unit IS Spec Ops. That was the rationalization behind saving SO in the first place. Their troopers looked like Jet's Unit, but black and red and Jet's Unit served under Mundi, so their idea was that SO must be 21st. No offense, but you guys are asking way too much with the current state of Galactic Marines and 21st as a whole.

This^

• Agree 1

British

(Someone may have mentioned this, sorry in advance if I'm a repeating record.)

This is something I looked at on the side for SO when I was Blackout. However, I didn't want it to add to the subunit/replace the "shadow company".

I mainly wanted it to be another player model, like the flame trooper/snow trooper, and not change the job all together. 

For this suggestion, -1 to add another sub unit to the 21st, however if we could add these as another player model for SO, it could be cool. But with that said, I don't know how the 21st have been on the server since I've left. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Banned
11 hours ago, Kurt said:

however if we could add these as another player model for SO, it could be cool.

So fucking true unless you do that I can't support it -1

• Agree 1

So,

Your mention how Jets Units will replace SC but then immediately after say that is isn't. 

I see this as kinda unessesary. Add the models as a BG sure but the wording has people confused on what the fuck you even want.

Do you want shadow company to be replaced or is it still gonna exist

I am on board for having the models as I prefer the sand armour to the SO stealth armour.

-1 for adding it

+1 for the models 

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

3 hours ago, Haris said:

Like we said, it’s replacing the so called shadow company, it’ll be gone completely since it’s literally just fake and made-up, and we are instead, adding a more lore-accurate unit into the battalion under the SO job tab. With a plus on the end, ARC and ARF trooper spots will be taken and inserted into jet’s unit if it gets added, and those interested in arc or arf will 100% join JU

This will hopefully remove confusion of “hey so what’s the point of shadow company lolollolol it’s not even a job on the server” which is what we’re obviously trying to resolve but people just don’t see that. Like Merrill said earlier, we were still owed models for our victory in BvB what season 2? We still never got them so i honestly wonder if this is battalion diss:monkaHmm:

Edit: Not starting drama, just pointing somethin out.

Another thing even if we suggest to add these models as a bodygrouper instead of making a job, regardless the community would still be against it and dumb and -1 for bodygroupers.

The issue is the piss poor wording of the suggestion bud. Like read the first have of the suggestions.

It contradicts itself and sounds like you are adding a new unit and not just renaming SC to JU.

• Agree 3

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

7 hours ago, Haris said:

we were still owed models for our victory in BvB what season 2?

???

the prize for BVB back then was the models you got now, was it not? 21st got the first set of the new models when we were switching off CGI. Unless you're talking about SO, but they might've already been gone by then.

• Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Retired Founder
7 hours ago, Haris said:

Like Merrill said earlier, we were still owed models for our victory in BvB what season 2? We still never got them so i honestly wonder if this is battalion diss

You were never "owed models". The Directors at the time were @Fizzik & Mitchell, there was a store credit reward and 3 extra-permaprops in your bunks (Which the 21st took as 5 props extra for some reason.) and @Qal, who was BACARA at the time, said he would attempt to make contact with Joah about getting models made instead of the store credit (See the image below.).

617a0a4c0a90de14fe31d1f6dd6c50c9.png

Please learn your facts before you start acting entitled.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 5

When people dont read

"Ah yes Negligence"

• Disagree 1

yall turned this into some sort of like 21st community war when I was just tryna fix an in battalion problem that a lot of you dont know about. At this point I know Im not changing your opinion but all im going to say is maybe dont think so closed minded open your eyes and look what the people in the battalion really want to strive for and actually have fun. Like sorry not sorry the 21st is a complex battalion but its still a battalion with people trying there hardest to make everyone happy and make things work. I hate drama Like for those who were like "you were never promised skins in the first place" dude cool but why would I change my entire opinion over 1 sore subject. Long story short you have commander Blackout and Jet. I feel bad for whoever is Jet because whoever he/she is really doesn't get to be used to there full potential. Im not mad if this gets denied im just disappointed in the way that some of yall are treating this like its going to be the end of the world or that we are adding another sub unit which we wouldn't be btw. Thats my little rant for the night. Hope you all have a good rest of your day or night. -Butters out.

• Retired Founder
1 hour ago, Butter said:

I was just tryna fix an in battalion problem that a lot of you dont know about.

Please explain what issue you're talking about?

One of the main issues, as stated in my post, is the unity of the sub-units. There's no battalion cohesion, this would decrease battalion unity.

1 hour ago, Butter said:

I hate drama Like for those who were like "you were never promised skins in the first place" dude cool but why would I change my entire opinion over 1 sore subject.

The argument of "promised models" was brought up by a member of 21st that was defending this suggestion by using that exact point. My post was simply explaining that it was incorrect and was never actually promised.

2 hours ago, Butter said:

I feel bad for whoever is Jet because whoever he/she is really doesn't get to be used to there full potential.

Currently Jet is not a job on the server. Meaning it's only a named title given to a player by the 21st BCMD. So there's no real waste of potential when there's no job anyway?

2 hours ago, Butter said:

or that we are adding another sub unit which we wouldn't be btw.

This suggestion is to replace Shadow Company (A non-official sub-unit, without jobs or models) with Jet's Unit (In which you want Jobs and Models). You're asking to add in an official sub-unit that has models...

• Agree 6
  • Funny 1
  • Founder
Founder

Because of the confusion as to what this suggestion is asking for, I recommend you void your suggestion. Then get into contact with Management and re post the suggestion where it is more clear for people to read. If you feel Oxen would receive a better turnaround in +1's feel free to have him post it as well. I'm suggesting this purely so you can get your points across more clear without having multiple people attempt to explain the process of implementation.

Edited by Jad
  • Agree 5
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 4