Trad's Staff Resignation.

Name: Trad / traditional

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44931369

Staff Rank: Director

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 04/25/2020

Reason for leaving: I've been a member of staff for about six months now, four of which has been as a Director and honestly I think there has been a lot of changes and improvements under my time which I'm happy about. Main reason I'm leaving is because I'm starting to lose interest as well as having little to no energy left to deal with the constant retardation and annoyances you're met with as a Director. I think it's time for me to leave before I go 648205778016272402.png?v=1 on them.

Farewells: 

@Joah
*autistic screaming as we run from rexes*

@Jackson @Square
Thank you bois for the hard work you do behind the scenes. <3

@Ron
648205757350805536.png?v=1 Tech Wizard and Overlord of Club Pepe. 

@Chambers
Thank you for the opportunity to become a Director and thanks for the advice you've given me during my time in High Staff. Now you can't force me on LOAs >:]

@Dragon jew_basic.jpg
A member of the infamous longnose tribe. Fun guy to hang around with, those movie times we had were good ;)

@Forseen
My second and best Director partner, we accomplished a lot together and it was a fun run while it lasted, sadly I've just lost all energy to continue on.

@HA team
Don't be idiots and listen to Forseen in my absence or I will have to drag my tired ass back there are beat you all >:[

@Jagger
One of the best HAs I've had the pleasure working with, you resigning was a big loss but an understandable one, take care.

@Freck
Welcome back to the community, make Naval great again.

IMG_20200416_094137.jpg bye for now

• Friendly 19

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

07 dude

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Enjoy real life mate 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

o7 bud

• Friendly 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

• Founder
Founder

Now Trad can finally go back to his natural environment of making caveman noises and screeching at everything that tries to interact with him. On a less playful note, Trad you honestly killed it. Great work all around!

• Friendly 1
  • Director
Director

o7 time to only play ark for you

• Friendly 1

Forum Admin

Hope you stick around 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Founder
Founder
Just now, Dill said:

• Retired Founder

I have been a Director alongside a few notable individuals, such as Jackson and Zander to name a few. I have been within CWRP and specifically staff and leadership for roughly 3-4 years.

You were one of the best partners I have had the pleasure of working with, we worked together better than a lot of others that I've worked with as we both had the same drive, same goals and same outlook on how things needed to operate. We just clicked.

It's very unfortunate that you are resigning but trust me, more than anyone else... I understand.

Be free and don't be a stranger @traditional <3

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Founder
Founder

Good having you man. Thank you for all you have done.

• Friendly 1

For :WOWERS: Denmark!:monkaH: The :pepoS:opression:PepoThink: is :Pepega:over :DERPPERS:

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 2 weeks later...