Ya, my life is going back to normal and im enjoying every minute of it, my friends and I are back to being retards hell someone already sprained a foot from jumping off a shipping container so basically ya im leaving, I enjoyed every minute ive played since july and ive enjoyed meeting a lot of you except @Caidooncuz fuck that guy but ill be on to that more in a sec, I think and ik this sounds retarded ive matured as a person from being around yall, I might be back someday but who knows I got a year of time to make up and more and it goin be made up by me sitting here on Gmod, anyways you might see me on CT every blue moon but who knows. Now its time for the part I suck at which is goodbyes.

@Dekuhad to do this one first but I met you when I joined the server and you are someone imma remember, not in a gay way tho yk how I role, but I enjoyed working with you and playing other games like pluto with clutch and piff and caulin it was fun really was.

@BleachYou imma still be seeing whenever you down for siege or GTA lk its for the family, you are a chill dude tho even tho I hate Canadians. 

@EclipseYour one person that made SOBDE fun it was always fun talking to you and talking about the crazy shit that Teaa be posting in his story like that fuckin cat murkin the bug, but ill see you around maybe who tf knows.

@Caidoon My least favorite Omega, but fr you was fun to be around with your dumbass digging and shit shouldve hired a hispanic like me, but gl 

@Venom Microcenter moment, if you see this just know that rocket will forever be the gayest thing I have ever witnessed.

@Harsh As elijah would say "You was a good niner" idk if you will see this either but GL with med school 

@LutherYou another real one it was always fun with you as Fixer im still routin for you and always will be GL with SOBDE you got whatever comes up.

@VicodinIll see you on Rust and phas you just gotta lemme know but basically same stuff I said to bleach chill dude good to know

@Rat idk you @ but you a filthy fuck and you should know that the end

@Pythin Its not an ALT shut yo long john dumbass tf up you TS mod thats a liason moment 

@BrooklynNekos is legit liking furries stop being in denial, but fr I appreciate you bein able to talk to even if you are a furry loving fuck 

@Conrad I remember meeting you back when you was Rex and everytime ive talked to you its just good vibes you got this shit with BB you got this 

@MarshhBro you can be so annoying sometimes but the rest of the time you fun to be around imma still be on for BH if any of yall ping prolly if im not doin anything so just lmk 

@GuacLick my nuts respectfully, consular boutta be poppin

@ColYou are the oldest person ive ever met you legit are a dinosaur like you was prolly the driver to JFKs car when he got assassinated

@ThunderI already said my goodbyes and im to lazy to so just go back and look. 

@OmalicI never got those screws that I lost but imma fly to sweden to buy some furniture cuz the one in my state be scamming

@JaBakuGl with jedi and everything im wishin you the best even if you are a bald mf 

@SinaHonestly you are one of the most chill and laid back mfs ever thank you for being like that dont change please

@DeathtigerSerra keto moment not much else to say but you were also good to talk to im not creative

@RoboRob_Ill never forget recruiting you to JT now seeing you shits great

@PolikI only talked to you a few times but your great to be around funny asf ngl 

@ComicsFemboys are gay and always will be 

@Hanzworst TCC

Anyways I think thats it if I missed you to bad, im tired basically if we talked you were chill. But now its time to go, but this shit is like Crack to some people and the founders are dealers so imma hope I dont end up like that and comin back within like a week of this lookin at you @Bleach

Anyways bye. :)

Fade Away GIFs | Tenor

Certified Giga Chad

Why was I last. o7 thanks for assisting in my 104th power play. Eris was right. You made my last few months on the server and you were by far the best SOBDE. I will still call you on discord with my feet swinging back and forth though

🌓🌙

Just now, Hanz said:

Why was I last. o7 thanks for assisting in my 104th power play. Eris was right. You made my last few months on the server and you were by far the best SOBDE. I will still call you on discord with my feet swinging back and forth though

bruh ur salty ur last i wasnt even @'d 

Goodbye, everyone. 

RIP
.....................,,-'´ . . . _,,,,,';:-,...................
....................,-(c\ \`;-=´,_,-~-, \`...............
..................,/ . . .¯'\, º ,/.'-~°,' .¯`'-,.............
................../ . . . . . .¯,_ ~--~',, . . .'\..........
.................| . . . . . . . . ¯¨¨¨(̅_̅_̅_̅((_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅() ڪے
.................| . . . . . . . , . . . .`'-, . . . |..........
................/\ . . . . . . ."-,,,-'~-~' . . . '|..........
.............,/'`\,`'-, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /\..........
░█▀▄░█░█░█▀█░░█▀▀░▀█▀░█▀▀░█▀█░
░█░█░█░█░█▀▀█░▀▀█░░█░░█▀▀░█▀▀░
░▀▀░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░▀░░▀▀▀░▀░

Edited by Katy

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Holy fuck the 104th is free. Fr though gonna miss you. Pop into TS from time to time

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

24 minutes ago, Cox said:

this shit is like Crack to some people and the founders are dealers so imma hope I dont end up like that and comin back within like a week

Some of you mfs might not have been ready to get called out like that lmao.

o7 Brotha It's gonna suck not seeing you around on the server but besides that I hope you do well in your future endeavor's.

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

Forum Admin

Cutest Sev by far, and an even better friend. GG's man

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

o7 my man, you were one of the funnest people to been around on this server. Feel free to DM me whenever you want to play anything, fun as shit hanging out with you and having you as my Comet when I was Wolffe. Much love, no homo tho

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Didn't know you had friends congrats! o7 bro see you on BH #ONBD

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

Forum Admin

o7 still gotta do those heisys

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Homie said I’m going back to life, mf life ain’t being stuck in the short bus with the sped kids and possibly being molested at the boys and girls club 

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

God damn, that drug dealing analogy is on point. 

Glad you're able to step away. If you ever want to play something hmu @Cox!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |