Captain Keeli's Company

Misfit

Name: Misfit

RP Rank: Private

Suggestion: Add Keeli Company

Implementation: Keeli company has been a group talked about occasionally on the server. Some people ask "Why don't we add Keeli company" and then the discussion begins on "Why don't we add Keeli company?". The idea sometimes gets shot down with the statement that Keeli company was a sub unit of the 91st reconnaissance corps and if added could meet the same fate as the 91st its self along with 327th and 187th in the purge. Today im here to propose that Keeli Company actually gets added on to the Synergy clone wars server as a battalion in and of itself. Some people might argue that they only got one episode so they shouldn't be added. Dooms Unit only had one episode and look at how their battalion thrives day in and day out so why cant Keeli Company do the same. also for the commanders and things, do like you did for 21st and just ask some people to help build up the battalion.

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Keeli https://clonetrooper.fandom.com/wiki/Keeli's_company https://clonetrooper.fandom.com/wiki/Unidentified_Keeli's_Company_clone_trooper_1

Workshop content if applicable:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940129729
(Require Development for the ARF trooper job or use this pack with no ARC trooper model  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687865339&searchtext=Clone+Troopers%3A+Keeli+Company)
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Corporal_Misfit
  • Disagree 2
  • Friendly 1

the Darman Keller guy

+1 +1 +1 +1, add Ima Gun Di alsoo 
For me Keeli holds a special place because of another interaction with the Company and it made me what I am today on SWRP and I would love to have them here aswell, you will get a dedicated member right from the get-go :)
Also  I know there will be things like we dont need more batts/regiments/companies, so I doubt this will get added

Youve got my full support tho:peepoLove:

Edit: This was an easy prediction

Edited by Cutlaw

-1 no need to add a new battalion, rather have more people in less battalions than have the community super spread out.  ESP rn with some battalions struggling rather focus on the current battalions.

Also Keeli company is super irrelevant in the entirety of the clone wars, they were wiped out in 1 battle in phase 1.

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

All right all right so I’m kind of skeptical if I should minus or plus one this I feel like there are things that should be taken into consideration first, So my main thing is that his who on this server would be the bcmd and how would this battalion get setup ?

Edit: So after looking at others comments and making my decision im gonna -1 this. I think it is a bad time for a new battalion and I think before any new battalion is added we need to have all battalion at a good place , But I would definitely +1 this if this was a  suggestion to add a bodygrouper for the event clone job for a Keeli company trooper

Edited by Nova_
  • Friendly 1

My opinion, The server on a good day always has one battalion suffering from numbers or consistency. If it was a battalion switch I could see the argument but personally I am against it despite their one episode, DU at least had something if minor something special about them. 

• Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

9 minutes ago, Nova_ said:

All right all right so I’m kind of skeptical if I should minus on your pleasure on this I feel like there are things that should be taken into consideration first, So my main thing is that his who on this server would be the bcmd and how would this battalion get setup ?

Well, I want to express my opinion soo:
For the job of Keeli at first I think the most rational decision is a HC of the server to be put in charge just to kick start the COMPANY and afterwards with a watchful eye, the people who progress in KC may get evaluated for the position of Keeli and its progression, I am not saying anything should be rushed, everything in it's time I belive. 
Also I really thought about the idea that it is a company why not make a full stop at the rank of Keeli, that is Captain and make Captain in KC be even to a BCMD in a battalion, I thought of that, because I always envisioned KC as a small type company, with dedicated people, around 6-7 max I believe and make them a quick response squad/unit. 
Also  KC may have had one episode but out of all the CW episodes, this was one will be always my favourite, as it showed great many things that I really look up to. 
Have fun everyone

I know its ambigious but it's an idea only:HYPERS:

Edited by Cutlaw
  • Informative 1
4 minutes ago, Cutlaw said:

Well, I want to express my opinion soo:
For the job of Keeli at first I think the most rational decision is a HC of the server to be put in charge just to kick start the COMPANY and afterwards with a watchful eye, the people who progress in KC may get evaluated for the position of Keeli and its progression, I am not saying anything should be rushed, everything in it's time I belive. 
Also I really thought about the idea that it is a company why not make a full stop at the rank of Keeli, that is Captain and make Captain in KC be even to a BCMD in a battalion, I thought of that, because I always envisioned KC as a small type company, with dedicated people, around 6-7 max I believe and make them a quick response squad/unit. 
Also  KC may have had one episode but out of all the CW episodes, this was one will be always my favourite, as it showed great many things that I really look up to. 
Have fun everyone

I know its ambigious but it's an idea only:HYPERS:

So, SOBDE without being SOBDE

• Funny 3

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. Also talk with Jedi to get the Lore Master with the Boys. +1 Dumb me I don't care. Keeli is a badass

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1 not needed currently, we already have issues with our current battalions no need to add more

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

-1 I'm sorry, I really would love to see new battalions come into the server, but we really can't handle more than we currently have. We need to fix the issues within the current battalions and hopefully in the future we'll get some more members to open the door for more battalions and groups.

• Friendly 1

hi.

All of Keeli Company died in Phase 1. Early in the clone wars. Wouldn’t make sense -1

• Winner 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

Ya know what, I may of +1'd if you had made more of a convincing argument.

With that being said, I ain't convinced. We should take into consideration that a battalion recently was fucking

n u k e d

because of failing leadership. Kinda redundant to thin our forces even more. Lets work with what we have :)!

-1 for now.

Edited by Guac
  • Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 It's not that it's inherently bad, it's just that the reason 187th, 327th, and 91st was removed is the same reason we aren't making new battalions. And in my opinion, if anything, 327th should be re added instead (but i'm biased in that regard).

• Winner 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Ganna have to -1 this. 

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 POG.

I know this wont get added though.

In a perfect world if we had the ability to have all the battalions while maintaining good numbers with everyone, I think the community would appreciate having keelys company. However its sad we cant but understandable as to why we cant.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

14 hours ago, Forseen said:

Bit of a silly argument considering a few different groups on the server :P

fair. But the battalion in its entirety was killed. Like literally no remnants left. Unlike the current battalions on the server 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

-1, I've seen every battalion that gets added die. There hype around it for about a month then no one cares. Some battalion aren't doing so good now so adding a completely new one would just hurt the server more than help it. Maybe we could add a battalion once the current ones are stable were getting numbers like we used to. But as of now adding it wouldn't help anyone.

I've been here too long

-1, Do you wanna see 91st die off once more? 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

-1. Why add another battalion that will just be empty. If we had battalions like 327th and 91st back and they were thriving then i would 100% like to see this be added regardless of them being wiped out before phase two was even in circulation,  but with the lack of new players we get its just not possible to add another battalion.

Edited by Rezz

Former: Alpha-78 (x2) | Colt | Havoc | Alpha-77(x2) Alpha-17 (x2) Alpha-66 Alpha-98 | Boil | GCC Nova

-1 this ain’t it chief 

1. These are IFN models, so not a great start 

2. The current state of the server doesn’t allow another squad or battalion to be added 

3. They offer nothing special or unique they are a copy paste of the 501st and 212th

Edited by Dennis
spelling cuz im dent
  • Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

-1 this ain’t it chief 

1. These are IFN models, do not a great start 

2. The current state of the server doesn’t allow another squad or battalion to be added 

3. They offer nothing special or unique they are a copy paste of the 501st and 212th

Just gonna debunk this. First, every battalion on the server is the same because everyone can do training for what x battalion does making that battalion unless. 2nd off we use IFN models on the server so I don’t know what kind of argument that is. 

• Confused 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.
If the same suggestion is submitted again within
60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Funny 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g