Chambers is finally retiring,

Name: Chambers

Staff Rank: HOA

Were you VIP: Yeh

Date: 5/13/2020

Reason for leaving:

Well it finally happened ya’ll

Ding dong the wicked witch is dead ;)

Two years as high staff, fuck me its been a journey, plenty of ups and downs and good memorys with bad.

All in all I don't regret it but it’s time for me to step out of the management of the server and take time for my own projects and hobbies.

Just remember all staff are volunteers and go easy on the founders, we all do this for free because we care about the server and none of us are in the positions because we want fake GMOD power, ya’ll that say that really need to re-evaluate yourselfs lol.

Not going to write a long winded farewell but ill @ some people that come to mind.

Starting with the real oldies:

@Billiam This mad lad brought me over from Icefuse when we founded Synergy, shit was crazy.

@Jagger was my main 212th man back in the day and was a blast having you working on the high staff team, bringing a level headed and genuine touch!

@Deadly This guy got me back into CWRP as my first BCMD since I took my hiatus just after the founding of the community.

@Meow First BCMD I served under as XO, spicy times mate where DU was being told it was getting removed every few days by the HC at the time.

@Husky No homo but you're the only NCO I ever gave an honorary rank in DU, you're a good dude.

@Proxy Australian XO, go get some sleep nerd.

@Trad Zero BS kind of Director, good lad but also go to sleep you fucking swede.

@Lighig genuinely good guy , management skills questionable but you always tried to lighten the mood or make people laugh, one of the real OGs.

@Zyner Thanks for shadowing my first events when I was a GH, showed me the ropes.

@Korm Gotta retire one of these days mate, good luck!

@Jackson Good man, zero nonsense, sat through a million of my crazy schemes for new ideas and changes for the server, patience of a saint.

@Square People give you shit but you actually one of the hardest working members of the community, people don’t realize that you and Jackson are the powerhouses behind the more frequent updates, I’ll still be around to bother you in your and Jacksons channels don’t worry

@Joah Will still remember the time you pulled me in as a NA and called me a retard in front of all the HC good times, anyways your homo and I hope you still manage to tolerate all the retards that the community attracts and keep Synergy going strong when ya’ll transition to Gmod 2 ;) 

@Forseen Good luck, you will make a good HOA just take whatever you control F in the discord with a grain of salt lol - Man is almost as crazy as me coming to HS so many times.

@Bananaberry Don’t shame me for anime smh.

@Trixx come back lad

@Freck Mad british lad

@Max Get ready for that Halo Infinite

@Quill Almost forgot the boy, finally joining you in retirement, i’ll see you on the CT side of things ;) 

@everyone I most likely forgot some names here as most people know my memory is life a sieve sometimes.

Good luck everyone you will see me around and most likely still working on things even though im retired now (CIS Faction oh yeah)

@BH ya’ll can make it I still think ya’ll bring some really unique RP don't let anyone take you down! 

Always did what I thought was best for the community.

See ya’ll on the flip side.

General Chambers signing off.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 20
Banned

o7 bro 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Bruh o7 why must you leave it wasn’t your time. 
I still need you for one last thing Noooo 

also I’m not crying your crying 

Edited by Dennis
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 Bruv 

• Informative 1
  • Retired Founder

@ChambersI kinda figured this was coming, I was just waiting for the time. You always have a home here at Synergy.

You've been here for years and you've been a close friend and a very helpful member of the community. Regardless of what anyone says about you, you were single handily one of the hardest workers here. I couldn't be more proud of one of my staff members and I hope everything that comes to you in life works out. 

I'll never forget the late night laughs, the arguements, the bonding that we had. You'll always be a brother to me.
Forseen will make an excellent replacement, I couldn't see anyone else taking your lineage.
Thank you for being apart of this community and thank you for standing next to me.

48503d75c599736b71de6e878229025a32af0bfd

418h4r.jpg

image.png.44372abab34bbf031509962f04eeca1a.png

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 2

Be safe my dude! You've done a great job and I'm glad we've had our talks when we can. You've always been interesting to be around and I appreciate what you've done for the server! <3

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

o7, see you around !

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

1 hour ago, Chambers said:

Maple syrup Maple Syrup UwU Maple Syrup T-T Maple Syrup *Sad*

Never really spoke to you, was fun playing BF2 and the times you popped into the HS meetings. You’re a cool and good dude. Thank you for everything and good luck with your future endeavors!

oh yeah and thank you for the advice when I was GMC. You helped a lot even though you probably don’t realize.

Edited by Craigary
  • Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

@Chambers you actually @ ted me 😍😍😍 

yea spicy times 😂 Always wanted to say this but I shouldn’t have taken doom when we drew lots. I enjoyed my short term but regret I put du in such a hard spot and Respected you for bringing it back from what I left it in. We should play some games sometimes or just hang. Thanks for your hard work on the server with all my relaxing days not playing on the server there you where working hard to keep the community great so much has changed since the old days but I consider you a brother 😅

Edited by meowthemeower
  • Friendly 1

While we never really spoke on a consistent basis with life and shit happening I found an extreme amount of value in you as someone to talk to and learn from. I will say that from a battalion stand point, my entire time in DU I always knew that I could go to you with anything. One of my goals was to leave behind something for Dooms Unit like you did and I can only hope I achieved that.

On the staff side of things you were the best HOA I could work under. No matter what rank I was on the team you took the time to hear my bullshit and help deal with it. 

Now that you're retired tho lets get more LP in dog, I have an odd feeling Dennis is going to be bothering us even more to play now lmao.

PS, I might come back to Synergy, been thinking about it.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Ah Chambers, I'm not sure where I begin.

Maybe I should start where we at first didn't see eye to eye, but over time we started working well together. Despite what the majority say, your work ethic is incredible, alongside your confidence in what you believe in. 

Whether it be banning minges, hunting down Lily or dealing with me when I was permanently banned, you approached everything with a clear mindset.

o7 dude

• Winner 1

British

Hey Chambers, Thank you for your services. You where the best HOA. You have be amazing for two years. o7 

• Friendly 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

o7 man. 

I've heard some both good and bad stuff about you, but in the end I believe your pros and your contributions to the server far out weight the bad and the negatives. You had one hell of a run.

Thank you for all of your service that you've given to the server :) 

• Friendly 1

See you around man, thank you for believing in Bounty Hunters.  The Cabinet and myself will be sure to keep it going! 

• Winner 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

you know what chambers, we bumped heads a lot a while back and there was always tension between us. (Can't remember why but its irrelevant now) At the end of the day you did your job correctly and you did a bloody good job too! You always put synergy's interests before your own and that's magnificent.  You was great at being a director and fantastic as HOA.  Hope you put yourself first and enjoy whatever you do in the future. o7 Chambers.  

• Friendly 1

07 DU WO Chambers

Edited by Darkk
  • Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Banned

o7 Dawg, Never forget the epic village raid

• Friendly 1

My man. I actually was just talking about you the other night. Ever since you were Doom and I was a 501st noob you've been someone I considered a friend and valued. The server has changed a great deal because of you and you've put in the work to see those changes through. A lot of good things came with you at the helm. A true legend of the community. Mad respect always for you. Much love.

People don't know how much you did behind the scenes for CWRP and you really tried to put your best foot forward first no matter what. Respect to a real one.

Welcome to retirement king.
giphy.gif

Edited by Quill Khan
  • Friendly 1

While you've done some questionable things during your time in high staff, I do believe you have tried to better the community and allow the player base to enjoy the server more as much as you possibly could; and that's all we can ask out of you.
o7 best of luck Chambers.

• Agree 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Banned

"Go up two, minus one."
You hit me with that AOS in less then two seconds.

You were a chill doom, held on to the last of what I saw as a solid battalion.
Have a good one, my guy.

• Funny 1
  • Founder
Founder

One of if not the best staff member synergy has ever produced. Chambers, your dedication was unreal and we appreciate everything that you have done for this community. It wouldn't be the same without you.

See you around brother. 

• Agree 1

Not only was I the 2nd @, but I came right after Billiam... sobering and humbling. 

I did what I can to lead the boys in 212th by example -- giving everyone who I could the touch to become better within the community and expand their experience on SWRP. You went a long way on synergy and contributed an immense amount, something the community won't forget. Serving within the high staff was a good experience and I'm glad you pushed me (and others within High staff) to have me jump aboard. I did what I could, to the best of my ability.

I'm glad you are finally stepping off to focus on your personal life, you're going to realize how much your mentality changes by offloading here. Like we said though, no regrets. 

See you, Space Chambers. 

"Once the game is finished, the king and the pawn go into the same box."

KqIXbL6g.jpg

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

• Founder
Founder

*Insert Zim sadboy post under here*

• Retired Founder

Star Wars: The Clone Wars / Tear Jerker - TV Tropes

Me seeing Chambers @ all the other founders except me.
Me learning Chambers pm'd the other founders about this post before it was made, except me.
Me legit crying because we are snapchat homies and he didn't even mention it.

You broke my heart @Chambers.

• Funny 1
On 5/13/2020 at 12:14 AM, Chambers said:

@everyone I most likely forgot some names here as most people know my memory is life a sieve sometimes.

4 hours ago, Zim said:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars / Tear Jerker - TV Tropes

Me seeing Chambers @ all the other founders except me.
Me learning Chambers pm'd the other founders about this post before it was made, except me.
Me legit crying because we are snapchat homies and he didn't even mention it.

You broke my heart @Chambers.

Sorry Zim you know my brain no remember so good after my concussion lmao.

love you bby I still snap you every day 

• Friendly 1