JBFox is moving on.

This is going to be a lengthy post. First of all, I am resigning from my position as Head Admin and HTRM, resigning from Prudii, and resigning from TGML and TG respectively because being a TG requires you to be active, and I will be stepping away from the server so that's not going to happen. Sorry I couldn't do a better job @Megatron (i think this is Ganar).

Anyways, there are multiple reasons for me making this decision. The first and foremost being that I'm just bored of the server and Garry's Mod. I've been playing GMod and SWRP since June 2nd, 2017 (back on Icefuse) and have been playing on Synergy since the server came out. Almost 2 full years of being part of this community and playing GMod I'm pretty bored of the game and of SWRP at this point. The only thing that kept me around this long was the community and the friends I made inside the community, without that I would've left a long time ago. 

The second reason is that I'm graduating from college and getting my Bachelor's degree early next year and I need to put a larger focus on getting ready for life. Need to practice coding more, need to study more often so I'm prepared for my capstone project, etc. Overall, I just need to step away from my responsibilities on the server and make more time for my real life. 

I enjoyed my time as a Head Admin and part of the staff team, they were great learning opportunities and I feel like I gained a lot of experience from holding the position. There were things I wish I could've stuck around to do/change but that doesn't feel possible, so that's one of the regrets I'll have in posting this resignation.

One of the other regrets I'll have is not being able to make the rank of Jedi Master, I know this was mostly my fault, I always had my focus split between things with my involvement in Staff and me being SOBDE at the same time as trying to make my way up but it sucks to resign again and never have made it past Knight, regardless thanks @Megatron (still not sure this is Ganar) for the opportunity to lead the TGMs as TGML, sorry I couldn't do more/better. 

Thanks, @Joah for making Synergy and allowing me the opportunity to help out by fixing hitboxes and such, sorry I couldn't do more. Thanks, @Zim for giving me the chance to be a part of the developmental team, it was fun working with you boys. Keep up the good work @CBlake

I want to take the time at the end of this to give mentions to the people who were the reason that I stuck around, and the great friends that I made in my time here. (Don't take your placement in this list as who I favored more or whatever) If I don't mention you, it's not because I didn't see you as a friend, it's probably cause I forgot to or got lazy.

@Chop My boy, my CMD, my WolfpackO. All the fun times we had back in 104th and all the memes that were made, this isn't a goodbye I'm in your Discord and we can talk/hangout anytime.

@Zyner My mentor and the person I looked up to the most as a staff member, as a member of the 104th, and as a part of the community, thanks for all the lessons you taught me about leadership and for all the good times we had in 104th.

@BlackiSblack You suck at CS and Escape from Tarkov, you're also a lowkey racist, but you're one of my best friends on the server and it would suck for that to end. Keep in contact with me over Discord and hmu to play some games every now and then.

@Jayarr You furry, you better not let Recon die while you're Reg. Keep up the good work and the same as Black, if you ever want to play games you know what my Discord is.

@Styles12 I miss hanging out with you in the 104th, I miss the good times where you were Warthog and everyone was hanging out and meming around in OOC lounge playing dumbass music like the Soviet National Anthem. 

@Ccmonty 1v1 me in Smash 

@Doc We don't sound alike.

@Square I felt like we were good friends at some point when you were in 104th, but then you got Reg and high staff and distanced yourself from us. I miss playing GTA with you and Zyner and I miss hanging out and chatting shit. Thanks for the good memories.

@Korm Seriously, you were the main reason I decided to leave 104th and join SOBDE back when I went for Sev and @Derv was Boss. I'm gonna miss the times where you @Bananaberry @Bazoo and I would chill and play BF2 for hours, those were the times. 

@Derv Hey it's that guy that left me with Boss only 2 weeks after I joined the squad 2 . I'm just joking, the time we spent together in Delta left a lasting impression on me and was one of the reasons I chose to stick around in SOBDE for as long as I did. Thanks for the good times man. 

@Bananaberry You're a great friend and I hate for staff related things and other dumb drama bullshit to get in the way of friendship if you ever want to hang out and play some games please just @ me on Discord. Thanks for the good times in Delta.

@Bazoo You are 2 embodied as a human being, never change, please. One of the funniest people I've ever met and a really good friend.

@Marvel 3 AM Wizard, I'm glad you got Boss you deserve it after all the time you've spent in SOBDE. 

@Baxter Great Niner and amazing Hunter. You need to stop rage quitting from games though, it's probably not healthy. 4

@Greek Didn't know you for long, but you're one of the funniest people I've ever met. Glad we met and I'm glad I get to hang out with you still. 

@traditional You are disgusting (on Discord anyway). Great staff member and memetastic friend. Keep in touch.

@Jags I gave you so much shit when you applied for Hunter, and I'm glad even though you didn't get it that you still joined SOBDE. Really great guy and great friend (can be pretty dumb sometimes tho xd)

@Quill Khan Best Palpatine by far, don't @ me. loljk Go follow his stream at [REDACTED] hehexd.

@Venom/TJ Worst Gree and worst Kal, BY FAR. /s Anyways, there's no reason for me to say goodbye, you ain't getting rid of me that easy. 

@SmallJeff Worst Shark Tea and Worst Gregor, honestly (/s). We need to get Turbine and play some SoT. Sometimes annoying, sometimes hilarious, always a fun time to hang out with you. 

@Turbine We need to get together and play some Sea of Thieves. Absolutely the best Niner I could've asked for when I was Reg, you pushed Omega in the right direction and SOBDE as a whole followed suit. Absolute mate and a great friend, keep in touch.

@Metro It's Metro BOOLIN, really chill guy. Good luck with Null and being Ordo, I know you'll do well. 

@Freck IMO Best Director that's ever sat in that position. Miss you being in the community, you were an excellent influence on the staff team.

@Forseen No more trials 4

@BlackMamba

If I didn't mention you, again, it's not because I didn't think you were a friend, I probably just forgot or got lazy because I met way too many people in my time here.

I wouldn't say that I'll be gone forever, I might come back at some point depending on if I start enjoying the server/GMod again, we'll see what happens.

If anyone would like to contact me for any reason, my Discord is JBFox#5912 or just pm me on the forums, I'll probably get back to you pretty quick. (also if I could keep my channel that would be great)

Thanks for all the good times Synergy, I hope you keep chugging along. 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 17

Wrong ping, but it was nice having you as my TGML
o7

• Agree 1

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

Long time friend doesn’t even say goodbye to me, nice.

see you on the other side jb, if I was ever given the privilege at the gates id gladly open them up and welcome you to Valhalla. But llama does that so you’re shit out of luck

• Friendly 1

ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ  2x☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ  2x☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ  2x☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ  2x☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ  2x☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ  ☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ

• Friendly 1

o7 you were always fun to hang around.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Damn brother best of luck with your future endeavours! 

o7

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Another one hops onto his saddle that is worn and torn, looks in the distance to the town he once protected, smiles and then gallops into the distance to live in peace and prosperity. Good luck to you JBFox, ride high and keep on riding, get knocked off your horse once or twice or lots, just remember to get back up and keep going, get that degree and use it. Now ride!

Huzzaaah!

• Friendly 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• Retired Founder
1 hour ago, Joah said:

O7 goodluck cutie

Appreciate the time and work you have put in. We here at Synergy obviously wish you the best moving forward. It's the hard work and self dedication you showed within my team that helps you suceed in life. All the best JB, I seriously hope things go well for you.

giphy.gif

• Friendly 1

@JBFox   you still fixes hitboxes for me thou....  sorry you are my slave now,  slaves cant just walk away, what do you think this is? America?  home of the free?   shit nah        

JK   but fr thou  still gonna hyu if I need ya for hitboxes ;)  (this time with payment if needed)  

Thanks for all you have done for Synergy o7 

• Agree 1

@JBFox any time bitch your no match for my ness. Ill miss you bud. im glad i got the chance to be your friend and subordinate (and insubordinate) and ill always remember the fun times. i wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. 07 my friend may we meet again someday 

• Friendly 1

Didn't know you all that well, but I saw you around quite a bit. You were always a hard worker and a really cool guy and I respect you for all the things you've done for this server and the people that play here. Good luck in all of your future endeavors and I hope that you are able to achieve whatever you are looking to achieve. Thank you again and I hope to see you around.

• Friendly 1
On 5/23/2019 at 3:09 AM, JBFox said:

@Freck IMO Best Director that's ever sat in that position. Miss you being in the community, you were an excellent influence on the staff team.

Jesus, I might have just shed a tear, that means a lot for someone to view me as the "Best" at something. I miss the old times with you mate, stay in touch brother.

• Friendly 1

British

• Founder
Founder

Wish you only the best my man. Thank you so much for your service and dedication to the server.

• Friendly 1