RP Name
SPEC RCMD Rohan

RP Rank
Regimental Commander

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:155676106

Position you are applying for
Marshal Commander

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?
I believe that I have proven myself to be a leader- both in staff and roleplay positions. Finishing my term as Spec RCMD I believe I have done a good enough job to prove that I can handle this position. I have talked to all CMD+ in Specialized, Squad Leads in SOBDE, and almost all BCMDs, and have gotten only positives and support from everyone after either explaining my plans or addressing their questions/feedback. I hope that that shows I can do what it takes.
    I believe I am and have been very approachable. Being actively on the server and helping people where needed. I absolutely am overwhelmed by questions or requests at times which may lead to me skipping over it, but in the grand scheme of things, I get it done as efficiently as I can ask for.
    And lastly, I believe I will do well in the position. I have been with High Command for almost a year now as HA, and 3 months as RCMD. I believe it has given me the perspective of what works and what doesn’t. Asking the most recent applicable MCMD for tips and advice back in April was also a blessing. Knowing what I can utilise better during the term is basically given to me. I believe with all of that combined, I would be a good Marshal Commander to help both the playerbase and the server itself.

Availability
All the time except between 2 AM and 1 PM EST due to work hours.

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server
DU CMD REGL Gambit
HA, GMM, TRO, Server ITM
327th JTO CPT Obama
DU XO Locke
TCC XO Kano
Trauma
Null-12 SGT A’den
Guild Leader
501st BCMD Rex
Null-7 Mereel
Navy RSBS LT Alexsandr Kallus
Null-12 SGT A’den

Head Admin | GMM | TRD (Since 6/25/2023)
Specialized RCMD (Since 3/8/2024)

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?
I would like to push for a more structured and organised GAR. Both in and out of RP. However, in three months a lot can change. My aim is to make it so the GAR has a highly active and present High Command, supported and motivated by a good BCMD and CMD corps. One of the main focuses is to ensure there will always be a followup for each BCMD position, and if there is none at the time, prepare one or more to take over if need be. I will aim for High Command to be an in-game interactive group. I believe having them around will boost people in a way the same way a battalion gets motivated with a BCMD around. My goal is to elevate the GAR by working closely with each BCMD to help them excel, fostering a community-first mentality, and ensuring every RCMD is a top representative for their battalion. Addressing the communication gap between RCMD and BCMD is essential. I plan to set strong standards for RCMD to connect well with their battalions, avoiding pitfalls other MCMDs face and focusing on the basics. Ensuring proper representation across all sectors, with strong leaders in every position, will nurture new leadership for the future. All of the above, tied together, is what I envision the GAR should be in at the end or near the end of my term.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?
I intend to start off my term by planning out a plethora of activities for all battalions to participate in. Talking to people, the majority has not had any Marshal Commander other than Director+ and developers having the rank. I believe having the applicable MCMD around will help boost the server in general. The way I see it, hosting these activities will be half of my term essentially. Things from like doing a galactic conquest, to contests between regiments/all battalions with things as simple as a Citadel run. I believe keeping a competitive side and a cooperative side will help the relations in the GAR/Clone side a lot in different aspects. 
    The server has been seeing an amazing increase in population. This means a lot more people will be joining and populating resulting in more opportunities to do the above mentioned. With that, I feel a good increase and maintenance of communication between all CMD+. I feel like the office of high command was a good, steady, and informative meeting. Having this bi-weekly in my eyes will show transparency on what’s happening at the top and what we are looking to improve on or plan forward for the future while people are able to follow it from a forum and discord post.
    My goal with this is to bring people closer with competitive, cooperative, and communication type of events where everyone can be involved.

How do you plan to improve relations within the VIP factions?
I feel like there are a lot of things that the GAR and factions do together. I want to give them a proper assessment and see what I can do as Marshal Commander in order to improve relations with them.
By far the easiest one is the Naval. With Naval I want to try and work towards a more authoritative type of faction on the base and in operations. With this I want to try and propose, with both Naval leadership and the commander+ team, to implement a steady and engaging Defcon 2 system where battlestations are used like they used to be on Anaxes. I believe just that and some operation level authority would go a long way with setting up relations for naval and clones, and additionally helps the server provide even more purpose towards the Navy.
    For Jedi, it is quite a basic measure I have. I currently feel like the battalions already have a good relation with jedi due to battalion jedi being a thing. Rather than changing, I would like to maintain and improve where needed on their systems. This is as easy as having good jedi leadership within the battalion IF the battalion itself is already functioning right.
    For civilians. Let’s start off with the Senate. I believe the Senate and GAR already have a great relationship. The Senators are able to provide excellent RP to the clones and I would like to keep it like that. One thing I would surely like to see is a more political view on day-to-day operations. I mentioned a galactic conquest in one of the earlier answers. With that progressive cooperative event chain I would like for the Senate to somewhat be involved regarding our actions. I.E. when we storm the village, have some sort of local repercussions or political consequences in RP. I believe the RP would be expanded, and at the same time be nice for Senate, GAR, and even the Guild if they are in that RP. Moving onto the Guild, I am a very big person on having it as a hostile faction and would like to gather the thoughts on that prior to making plans with them. A big thing I believe is hindering relations between clones, jedi, and naval with the guild as of now is some rule breaks etc. In my position as HA I have taken my focus onto server rules and merged everything in one rulebook. The next step was the faction rules and ensuring they were compliant with the server rules itself. The Guild is the only one that still needs work and I prefer doing that in my time as Marshal so I can work with Palpatine/Super, High Command, and hopefully Guild Leadership if they are around.
    I believe all in all we could all benefit from the VIP factions having improved relations with the GAR.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?
Yes, I do

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?
Yes I do

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

Pluhs support

• Friendly 1

Current: Bad Batch Crosshair

GM Leadership

+1

I have had a lot of experience working closely with Rohan from 501st and SOBDE, to working with him as a VA, to even working with him as a fellow RCMD. All of these experiences were extremely enjoyable, and I learned a lot from. He has been a great SPEC RCMD, and I know he'll do great when he manages to get into this position.  Best of luck Rohan!

• Friendly 1

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

Rohan has done exellent work in his time as SPEC REG. When I ever had concerns or complaints he took them seriously and gave me closure. He pushed SOBDE to be better and it shows. 

Easy +1, you'll do great work Rohan, please dont execute me good sir. 

• Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Rohan said:

By far the easiest one is the Naval. With Naval I want to try and work towards a more authoritative type of faction on the base and in operations. With this I want to try and propose, with both Naval leadership and the commander+ team, to implement a steady and engaging Defcon 2 system where battlestations are used like they used to be on Anaxes. I believe just that and some operation level authority would go a long way with setting up relations for naval and clones, and additionally helps the server provide even more purpose towards the Navy.

As far as im concerned, we are already making enormous strides(I think you know what im referencing.) 
Massive fucking +1 and Ill always be willing to work with you in naval and even civilian.

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

I have only ever worked with 1 RCMD before, Rohan, and I believe he has set an impressive standard. I have worked closely with him these past 3 months and he has done everything in his power to help CG. Both in terms of hosting amazing RP events but also by helping clarify the rules and infrastructure of Synergy so CG is better prepared for most scenarios.

I hope you get it man truly. +1

• Friendly 1

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny

Veteran Admin

+1 Rohan is an amazing leader and gets things done efficiently, good guy overall since I've worked with him in 501st and High Staff. I feel like he can bring a lot of good into the GAR since we haven't had a Marshall Commander in a long time. 

• Friendly 1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

-1 i was gonna apply. i love Rohan

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 knowing rohan and working with him, hes got it some people do and some people dont and he does

• Friendly 1

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1

Why the actual fuck would you not give it to Rohan?

I might be a little new to the server, only coming back in April, but

Rohan meets all the criteria that a Marshall Commander should be

• Active and knows the community due to how long he has been here.
  • Showing that he is dedicated to the server. This is shown as him as SPEC RCMD and as a HA. This is also shown from ALL the leadership experiences he has.
    He not only trys to promote RP, but he also wishes for the server to have fun. Mixing in a bit of seriousness and having fun on the server. 
    From what I seen he is always approachable and will go out of his way to help someone as long as the Chain of Command is followed.

Would be stupid not to give him Marshal Commander lmao
  • Friendly 1

Rancor WO Claire
Senate Guard PVT Ruby
claire <3

+1 Rohan pretty much is a shadow marshal commander as it is

4 hours ago, Bacta said:

He also is a criminal 

See this is funny because nobody will believe it 

• Agree 1

Current:  Bardan Jusik

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto

not only does rohan have the experience needed for it, I genuinely believe he’s the best candidate out of everyone eligible for it.

Seeing how active he is as a RCMD already could change how people view marshal. plus, a lot of people ( including myself ) love rohan, seeing him in the position would be genuinely awesome.

+1

• Friendly 1

i wrecker
what was I going to do again? — Can you add me to your tag list for From  Enemies...
longest ahsoka (11 days)

Veteran Admin

+1. I've worked with Rohan in HC as well as in SOBDE for a bit now and have nothing but positive things to say. I also helped him build his criminal empire.

• Agree 1

Current: Yoda | Walon Vau

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze

Head Admin

A while ago you pushed for a heavier standard when it comes to RCMD putting out executions, and the CMD team at the time decided that RCMD should just police themselves better. I have seen you and Reborn put out A LOT of funny/not so serious execution commands since then. Do you want to put a stop to this as MCMD or think it’s not an issue anymore?

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin
6 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

A while ago you pushed for a heavier standard when it comes to RCMD putting out executions, and the CMD team at the time decided that RCMD should just police themselves better. I have seen you and Reborn put out A LOT of funny/not so serious execution commands since then. Do you want to put a stop to this as MCMD or think it’s not an issue anymore?

I absolutely did propose that yes. And you are correct, I can't speak for Reborn here, but myself I have put out KOS for fun, entertaining, or other sort of reasons throughout my term. I figured since we are not a serious RP server it doesn't really hurt anyone. So yes, if we were to move the direction of more serious RP on the server I would stop this and make it a very strict policy of executing, but as of now, no I do not find it a problem nor would I really change the policy of it until that serious RP is implemented. One exception to this may be if a RCMD+ does it too often and it gets to a different issue in the direction of targetting, bullying, or abuse of power.

Hope it answers your question, if not, feel free to follow up with more questions and/or talk to me on TS/Discord.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin
5 minutes ago, Rohan said:

I absolutely did propose that yes. And you are correct, I can't speak for Reborn here, but myself I have put out KOS for fun, entertaining, or other sort of reasons throughout my term. I figured since we are not a serious RP server it doesn't really hurt anyone. So yes, if we were to move the direction of more serious RP on the server I would stop this and make it a very strict policy of executing, but as of now, no I do not find it a problem nor would I really change the policy of it until that serious RP is implemented. One exception to this may be if a RCMD+ does it too often and it gets to a different issue in the direction of targetting, bullying, or abuse of power.

Hope it answers your question, if not, feel free to follow up with more questions and/or talk to me on TS/Discord.

+1 big fan of how you handled issues between battalions during your SPEC REG term and I really just wanted to get some clarity on this, to which you did offer.

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Your experience speaks for its self and you fill the requirements for MCMD by a wide margin.

Not really a question but more of a little piece of advice, MCMDs back in the day were viewed rather negatively because of a lack of transparency as to what they were doing. While I can't say how the community actively feels about them now, I still think that transparency (to a reasonable extent of course) goes a long way.

Anyways, +1 best of luck for your interview.

• Friendly 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Veteran Admin

Bro has generally been a nice dude and did good work in most positions he had since I joined the server. I've worked with him both while he was RCMD and in his previous positions. Only thing to say is +1

• Friendly 1

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

GM Leadership

+1 this guy helps with so much SPEC reg wise and Staff wise does a lot for the server and is 100% deserved.

• Friendly 1

Current: || SA || GMO || TRO || QuestMaster || Guild Marshal || 2ndAc XO Parjai-1 SUP CPT Bear || Wad'e Tay'haai ||

Former: || KU XO Charger || CG TKL HOUND ||

Ill be as honest as possible, the first half of your term was engaging and helpful and the second half was severely lacking. We had discussed something we as Officers would like to see from you and unfortunately it did not happen. This being said I think you could do well as Marshal Commander but I really think communication needs to be worked on in certain aspects. I really hope to see you in MCMD and the work you do in it.

I will be +1ing cause I trust you and believe in the work you do.

• Winner 1

Current : Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana TRM 
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  | SG WO Jayfon

Ah my Pookie bear is going for Marshal! 

jujutsu-kaisen-yuji-gojo.jpeg?width=3840

Rohan is a good fit for the roll. Has been around long enough to know when to step in to help fix something, as well as stay in his lane to nurture growth. All in all, a great fit for the position. Good luck in the interview 

+1 

• Winner 1

Former: Liaison

+1

From what I can tell Rohan did very well during his SPEC REG term and the three regiments under his oversight saw a lot of growth. I would love to see Rohan assume a Marshal position to extradite his work to all of the battalions on Synergy. 

• Friendly 1

Current: 212th BCMD Cody Senior Admin

Former: 212th ARF SGT | 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer

+1 Insane to see how far you have come. You absolutely have what it takes.

• Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

+1 rohan has been there for me for alot of my time within the community, I had someone to go to for guidance, then again, i'm still a kid and needed help during my staffing terms and no ones perfect but rohan always accepted my questions with open arms, I appreciate rohan alot and everything hes done for me, I believe he has proved himself for the position and his leadership skills have grown to be exceptional.

• Friendly 1

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

+1 Rohan is him 

• Friendly 1
  • Bruh 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Don't really have any questions as we have talked before. As long as you keep the snap streak going im fine +1

• Funny 1
  • Bruh 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Don't really have any questions as we have talked before. As long as you keep the snap streak going im fine +1

what's the streak at

Rancor WO Claire
Senate Guard PVT Ruby
claire <3

1 minute ago, Claire said:

what's the streak at

private

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

GM Leadership

+1 One of the two EU people I like

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

+1 100% undeserved

• Friendly 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Veteran Admin

+1 is one of the best people I got to work with during my time on the server after talking with him about his plans and what he wants to do, I wouldn't have anyone else as a Marshal commander.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
GM Leadership

+1 he cool and shit

• Friendly 1
  • Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED