RP Name: 212th MAJ Kaiser | Rahm Kota

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146600285 | 76561198253466298

Battalion you are Applying for: Coruscant Guard

Experience: (Relevant)

212th BCMD Cody for 9 months

VA for 253 days

Guild LT Equivalent for 30 days

Rahm Kota for 30 days

Both VA and BCMD have given me an extensive amount of experience in problem solving, running a battalion, and discrepancies with rules. I successfully ran 212th for 9 straight months and represented the battalion well besides 1 month. I’ve been a lot of different things in 212th such as REGA, SUPL, and in both subunits. While 212th is a very different battalion than CG, a wide portfolio of positions allows me to relate with a lot of different positions in any battalion structure.

My experience with staff has given me firsthand experience of how differently rules can be interpreted by people of power or authority, and I have made constant ruling and decisions within the gray area that can sometimes exist. This will allow me to rule on CG arrests or enforce rules within the server efficiently, especially with the new changes to the rules document. 

Why should you become a battalion commander?: So the primary reason I’m applying for Fox is to help fix CG. After seeing the negative community sentiment around the most recent Fox applicants, the general distaste for CG, and all the issues internally between staff and CG, I want to make CG great again. I genuinely have positive and sincere intentions to help get Coruscant Guard back on track. It is my belief that we’re one openly bad experience away from removing CG’s ability to arrest and have staff handle it all. The battalion needs to start producing results in terms of a lack of problems and helping the server run smoothly. After speaking to both CMD’s of CG, I’m confident I can make this happen. 

While I may not have experience in CG or any SPEC REG, I have what’s needed to run a battalion successfully and the knowledge of rules, standards of the server, and a connection with the staff team to bring CG back into the spotlight of success and glory. 

Availability: I currently have no firm availability constraints, and am mostly reachable whenever needed. 

Estimate of how long you’ve played the server: I first joined Synergy back in October of 2022, and have not made any significant resignations or taken any long breaks from the server. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: This is where I get into my plans. 

Officer “Wipe”: So it’s not a full wipe, but if I were to be accepted as BCMD, I would give every officer 2 weeks to prove they deserve to be at their position. I would evaluate communication skills, sits handled, and overall impact on the battalion. If they do not prove themselves to a certain level of standard, they would either be put down to SGM from a Junior Officer or a LT as a Senior Officer. There seems to be a LOT of animosity within the officer corp of CG based on being told about it from multiple people within CG, and shaking the tree is how we get the bad apples out. 

Open Communication: So the password for the CG main channel was already removed, which is a great step in the right direction. If members of CG need to speak privately, they can talk in the other 3 channels they have available. For the first 4 weeks, I’ll host “Office Hours” where MAJ+ of any battalion can come talk to myself about ANY inconvenience or issue that they or a fellow battalion member have experienced, and we can create an open dialogue and attempt to solve the issue. After the 1st month, this will be opened up to other members of CG High Command to help assist me with these problems. I’m also considering removing the CG Feedback Form as I believe it to be impersonal. If problems are going to be solved, actually speaking about them in TeamSpeak is the best way to do it. If we keep the feedback form, I’d like it to start pinging officers every time it’s filled out. After the ping, an officer “claims” the case, and has to reach out to the person and deal with the problem within 3 hours of “claiming” it. This is my first step to improve battalion relations. 

Officer Evaluations: So this is something that I brought back in 212th and it has worked exceptionally well when educating and helping officers work on their problems and become better leaders within the battalion. This is a super simple process where all officers fill out a form on their other officers at the start of every month and CMD+ of the battalion sits down and talks to them about their responses. This gives direct things to work on to hopefully better shape officers to be future CMD’s or BCMD’s. Myself and another VA sat down and listened to two Senior Officers within CG speak about how they were worried about standing up to authority in the battalion at a risk of being removed. Hearing that made my jaw physically drop, and is one of the main reasons I’m seeking out this position. Officer evals will help open communication between officers making sure issues like this never happen. I hope to create the next Fox after myself with good mentoring of current officers and potentially NCO’s.

Respect of CG in Game: When a CT comes into DB and starts mic spamming to break PTS or starts shooting up DB, it can take some time before they’re properly arrested. I think this is a very in-game reason as to why people don’t respect CG. A lack of efficiency with doing a job is a great way for people to make fun of or disrespect CG. I plan on hosting weekly baton training exercises to make sure CG is as effective as possible. 

Pushing RAOS’s: Over the past 30 days, myself and Bacta have been pushing the idea of RAOS’ing more than snap AOS’ing. I believe this opens more communication on intent and brings the humanity of another player to the situation rather than just a sheer judgment call based on one individual's perspective. Obviously it also makes the arrest a bit more concrete due to evidence. This mindset is something I’m going to be pushing at the start with CG officers if the rule break is against themselves, and this will hopefully trickle down into the NCO corp. This will decrease the amount of false arrests FROM CG members, and improve our judgment by having experience looking at both sides of situations. This is my second step to improve battalion relations. 

Subunits: I personally dislike tracker RP, but I know it’s important to members of CG. Unfortunately I do not see a lot of action from anyone besides Hound right now, so my priority will be to focus on DS when I first take office if I’m accepted.

DS has a very unique ability to RP with civilians and senators, and also be the front line of base defense events and responsibilities. I want to start working on this a lot. DS could lead patrols to the Guild Hall or Village to inspect and patrol civilian hotspots and work closely with the senate if the Senate Guard doesn’t come back for a while. I really believe DS could lead the higher combat level of CG with their kit shields for tactical maneuvers, and I want to start working with that a lot. If senators aren’t online, DS should be on the front lines supporting other battalions with armor, medical, and protection. 

Bridging the Gap with CG and Staff: Right now I think a lot of CG that are staff actually know what they’re doing, they just need to communicate better. As someone with experience as VA twice and a lot of other times as SA, I can mentor and lead these guys to be more efficient with hosting entertainments for the battalion, hitting quota constantly, and using their power for good for the server and the battalion. This is my third step to improve battalion relations.

There are a lot of small expectations I have for the intricate parts of the battalion, but I wanted to focus on the ideas I’ve listed as I think they’re the most important. I also do not want this to be extremely long and wordy, and I’m more than happy to answer questions about other issues y’all might see with CG and what I want to fix.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes and I do not plan on going for a 2nd term.

Edited by KaiserNeiner
typo
  • Winner 4
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Based 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin
Just now, Clutch said:

+1 Christmas color application

happy holidays 

• Winner 3

spacer.png

+1 CG needs a fresh start and you are the perfect person to spearhead it.

Also Merry Christmas

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

+1 could do some great things but CG might be a learning curve than CG just don’t burn yourself out mate 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Kaiser will actually improve CG for the best. Its what they need.... Badly

Current: Alpha-74 Stec
Former: TG | 332nd Oz | TC Kano | TCO Tup | Senior Senator Bail Organa | 501st MAJ | TC Fives | CG CPT

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

I understand you are not in CG currently, but your app seems to list many points that I feel the last few applicants missed or refused to talk about. Honestly, the work I have seen from you on the time on the server is amazing You are someone who when they want something works for it and continues to improve it. I am not sure what CG needs to improve but I trust that you can make some real changes and stomp out any issues in that battalion, With that said +1 Good luck my friend if you get it you will have your work cut out for you.

This is interesting. Kaiser ran an absolute powerhouse for 9 months and I think he'd take CG in a good direction. Solid app too. +1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

+1 "Kaiser the Builder he can fix it, Kaiser the builder, yes he can" - Me

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

I don't have a vote at the moment on this.

I will say my biggest fear of having an outside Commander as BCMD is that CG has some specific problems that other battalions don't, and a person being the final say on all CG scenarios without any CG experience does worry me a lot. This is alleviated by the fact that you have been VA for 253 days so I am inclined to believe you are capable of dealing with any CG specific problems, but I would like to know how exactly do you plan on fixing the gaps in your knowledge on how to make the right calls as a CG leader if you do become BCMD.

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau

+1 Kaiser is a great leader, his time in 212th has proven that.

He always fires on all cylinders, and his commitment has always been commendable. He knows how to inspire change, fun, and overall grow a strong battalion.

A good leader can pave the way for greatness and I know he will not slack if he gets chosen.

Let Kaiser cook!

Head Admin
1 minute ago, TrooperDanny said:

I don't have a vote at the moment on this.

I will say my biggest fear of having an outside Commander as BCMD is that CG has some specific problems that other battalions don't, and a person being the final say on all CG scenarios without any CG experience does worry me a lot. This is alleviated by the fact that you have been VA for 253 days so I am inclined to believe you are capable of dealing with any CG specific problems, but I would like to know how exactly do you plan on fixing the gaps in your knowledge on how to make the right calls as a CG leader if you do become BCMD.

Yeah so this is probably the biggest hurdle to overcome in this section of the application process. There is nothing I can say to you right now to give you 100% confidence that an outside BCMD is going to know exactly how to work within your battalion on day 1, but I think this is also one of the attributes that makes me a great candidate. I can tell you that one of my best qualities in and out of Synergy is loyalty. First part of working with CG will be addressing issues, but after that it's going to be making sure we work together well and enjoy each other's presence and our time on the server. I'm going to make sure our guys are taken care of and heard out when issues come up within the battalion, and I'm going to fight for us in unfair scenarios. Don't get me wrong; I'm not coming in here to tell y'all how you're wrong or how you're messing up, I'm coming in to lend a helping hand, listen to what you guys think is the issue, and find a solution that benefits us and the server. 

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Kaiser has consistently illustrated that he can run a battalion phenomenally and speaking from a VA point of view, he is always on top of things and is ready to bring success and improvement to the team. CG is currently struggling and needs the proper leadership to have a successful, efficient running battalion. Without a strong Officer Core to create proper structure throughout the entire battalion, CG will continue to struggle. Good luck my friend, I hope you can bring good change into the Coruscant Guard.

+1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

On 3/3/2024 at 11:51 PM, Drip said:

+1 "Kaiser the Builder he can fix it, Kaiser the builder, yes he can" - Me

i wasn't going to vote on this app but now i need to in order to roast Drips ass so i dont get guacblocked

make sure you zip it up when its done buddy. 

+1 (without the glaze you did well in 212th)

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 Ive seen enough of you building and restructuring battalions to know you can handle CG BCMD

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

4 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Yeah so this is probably the biggest hurdle to overcome in this section of the application process. There is nothing I can say to you right now to give you 100% confidence that an outside BCMD is going to know exactly how to work within your battalion on day 1, but I think this is also one of the attributes that makes me a great candidate. I can tell you that one of my best qualities in and out of Synergy is loyalty. First part of working with CG will be addressing issues, but after that it's going to be making sure we work together well and enjoy each other's presence and our time on the server. I'm going to make sure our guys are taken care of and heard out when issues come up within the battalion, and I'm going to fight for us in unfair scenarios. Don't get me wrong; I'm not coming in here to tell y'all how you're wrong or how you're messing up, I'm coming in to lend a helping hand, listen to what you guys think is the issue, and find a solution that benefits us and the server. 

As a CG Officer I have no way of knowing my or any other officer's input will matter considering I have never worked with you within this battalion before and that is why this has me on edge. I recognize that I have never heard anyone say anything bad about how you work with people in your battalion in fact everyone in 212 seems to genuinely admire you, however my current issue in CG has been that I don't feel that CG HC values the thoughts and votes of their officers while at the same time making all the decisions themselves, and If it will be same with you as BCMD I could be better off sticking with the HC I know now.

I hope you can understand why I need to be extremely skeptical of any person applying for BCMD without CG experience.

-1 as a CG officer; I think the core of CG hasn't been heard from regarding many issues. Myself and many other officers have been pushing over the past two months to create change in CG; however has been disregarded or flat out denied by HC that changes are needed. Previously officers were told that CG public imagine was "not bad" and it was only a select few people with large influence that dislike us. I however was on the opposite side; I think and still do if the current CG core is allowed to take control that changes will be made. I myself have recently put in a server suggestion that CG gets a batonless trainee WL. I was told by countless people both in CG and outside of CG it would never happen. I have also played a major role in creating new documents to strengthen CGs enlisted ranks and NCO ranks; however was told my documents weren't needed and would "kill" CG. The misinformation being spread about CG is absolutely absurd and frankly is seems like a witch hunt started due to CGs previous BCMD not getting along with others on the server. I want to make it 1000% clear that CG HC are the ones keeping CG from making large needed changes; THAT BEING SAID! There are current members of CG actively trying to fix the issues and reach the ranks needed to actually have any voice. Allowing someone outside of the battalion to swoop in and start making the decision the current CG officer corp has is an insult.

To address certain things you directly said in your application:

1. Open Communication: The CG officer corp has already stated the report form is old, outdated, and doesn't allow for problems to be fixed. HC disregarded our concerns and haven't taken any steps to replace/figure out a new system. The officer corp however has; I MYSELF disregarded HC and had the CG main channel unlocked. HC stated the CG main channel was locked due to minges "ear raping" past CG. Cg has gone through multiple minge-cons without a single issue.

2.  Officer Evaluations: I do like this suggestion; however one of CGs CMDs openly stated "CMD is only backend". A CG CMD only believing their job duties includes backend work is absurd! In addition CG HC really only ever contact its officer during the bi monthly officer meeting or when they feel the officer is "inactive". Additionally to address your comment about the two senior officers feeling standing up to CG authority would get them removed. The CG officer corp is not listened to and not allowed to make any decisions. In many other battalions CPT is considered a senior officer; however in CG they are not. I am unaware of why this a thing; however it only allows more power to be funneled to the CG HC. Even majors in CG have no voice; there concerns and suggestions being waived off as not "important". Finally it is my own held belief that CG in the past and currently as I write this is directed by people who are complaisant and afraid to embrace anything new; however the officer corp is not.

3.Respect CG In Game: Many people like to poke fun and laugh at CG for being "bad" with the baton; however it is a more complex issue. Due to server lag, events, and people crowding around baton arresting someone becomes a lot harder. The baton also regularly has an issue with perfectly placed hits not being registered. Unfortunately all the baton training in the world will not fix these issues; however myself and other CG members have and continue to try and teach new/inexperienced members how to better use the baton.

4. Pushing ROA's: Again this suggestion has been made to CG HC; they responded with "Directors won't approve it". Myself and many many many CG members believe the only 2 AOS offenses should be RDM, Hate Speech, and Heavy ERP. All three of these offense greatly impact the fun and mood of the server; unlike most other arrest-able offenses that can have time taken to be investigated. Unfortunately due to comments made by past and some current CG HC enlisted, NCOs, SNCOs, and Officers are told to arrest first and let staff deal with it after for AOSs. The idea of pushing for ROAs to be used more is not a new one; however CG HC either didn't care enough or didn't believe it would be approved; either way it is absolutely a horrible look for CG.

5. Sub-Units: The idea of altering DS is again not new; however once again CG HC did nothing to change it. Currently myself and some CG officers are working to alter DS in a more SWAT like sub-unit. This process takes time when you aren't super well connected like some others on the server. Tracker however needs a more open field to actually flourish; I myself want the massiff WL to stop being an "event job" and to be freely used on the server. I am also a huge supporter that massiff be accessible to any VIP on the server who can pass the tryout.

6. Bridging The Gap With Staff: I agree many CG staff members do know what they are doing; however the disconnect is they not being fully literate of the arrest rules. Luckily Rohan has started to take steps forward already. The update to the server rules and arrest guidelines was much needed and begged for by many CG officers; however again GC HC felt like it wouldn't get approved by the directors.

Final Thoughts: It is in my opinion that many issues with CG stem from CG HC being lazy, complaisant, disheartened, or oblivious. CG WILL GET BETTER IF THE NEW LINE OF CG OFFICERS IS ALLOWED TO MAKE THE CHANGES THEY WANT! Please, considered allowing current CG members to fix their own battalion and create a better future for CG and the server!         

Current: CG CPT, Document Wizard, and Overall Goofball.

Former: Idiot, Dum Dum, and Jackass.

Head Admin
8 minutes ago, TrooperDanny said:

As a CG Officer I have no way of knowing my or any other officer's input will matter considering I have never worked with you within this battalion before and that is why this has me on edge. I recognize that I have never heard anyone say anything bad about how you work with people in your battalion in fact everyone in 212 seems to genuinely admire you, however my current issue in CG has been that I don't feel that CG HC values the thoughts and votes of their officers while at the same time making all the decisions themselves, and If it will be same with you as BCMD I could be better off sticking with the HC I know now.

I hope you can understand why I need to be extremely skeptical of any person applying for BCMD without CG experience.

yeah I totally understand and I would be skeptical too of outsiders. I think your feelings on this are extremely valid. 

I'd like to look at what you just said on Arroyo's BCMD app.

"I have been in CG for almost 2 and a half months now, almost my entire time on the server, and during that time I have never seen you contribute to CG in a meaningful way even now as a CG officer. (besides some routine document work). I have no personal issue with you but I cannot upvote you in good faith knowing there are more qualified candidates."

I think that kinda speaks to the current feel and tear between the officers within CG right now. That is your CMD, someone you should be on good terms with imo. If you're not, maybe it's time for a change?

• Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Based 1

spacer.png

Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Tide said:

-1 as a CG officer; I think the core of CG hasn't been heard from regarding many issues. Myself and many other officers have been pushing over the past two months to create change in CG; however has been disregarded or flat out denied by HC that changes are needed. Previously officers were told that CG public imagine was "not bad" and it was only a select few people with large influence that dislike us. I however was on the opposite side; I think and still do if the current CG core is allowed to take control that changes will be made. I myself have recently put in a server suggestion that CG gets a batonless trainee WL. I was told by countless people both in CG and outside of CG it would never happen. I have also played a major role in creating new documents to strengthen CGs enlisted ranks and NCO ranks; however was told my documents weren't needed and would "kill" CG. The misinformation being spread about CG is absolutely absurd and frankly is seems like a witch hunt started due to CGs previous BCMD not getting along with others on the server. I want to make it 1000% clear that CG HC are the ones keeping CG from making large needed changes; THAT BEING SAID! There are current members of CG actively trying to fix the issues and reach the ranks needed to actually have any voice. Allowing someone outside of the battalion to swoop in and start making the decision the current CG officer corp has is an insult.

To address certain things you directly said in your application:

1. Open Communication: The CG officer corp has already stated the report form is old, outdated, and doesn't allow for problems to be fixed. HC disregarded our concerns and haven't taken any steps to replace/figure out a new system. The officer corp however has; I MYSELF disregarded HC and had the CG main channel unlocked. HC stated the CG main channel was locked due to minges "ear raping" past CG. Cg has gone through multiple minge-cons without a single issue.

2.  Officer Evaluations: I do like this suggestion; however one of CGs CMDs openly stated "CMD is only backend". A CG CMD only believing their job duties includes backend work is absurd! In addition CG HC really only ever contact its officer during the bi monthly officer meeting or when they feel the officer is "inactive". Additionally to address your comment about the two senior officers feeling standing up to CG authority would get them removed. The CG officer corp is not listened to and not allowed to make any decisions. In many other battalions CPT is considered a senior officer; however in CG they are not. I am unaware of why this a thing; however it only allows more power to be funneled to the CG HC. Even majors in CG have no voice; there concerns and suggestions being waived off as not "important". Finally it is my own held belief that CG in the past and currently as I write this is directed by people who are complaisant and afraid to embrace anything new; however the officer corp is not.

3.Respect CG In Game: Many people like to poke fun and laugh at CG for being "bad" with the baton; however it is a more complex issue. Due to server lag, events, and people crowding around baton arresting someone becomes a lot harder. The baton also regularly has an issue with perfectly placed hits not being registered. Unfortunately all the baton training in the world will not fix these issues; however myself and other CG members have and continue to try and teach new/inexperienced members how to better use the baton.

4. Pushing ROA's: Again this suggestion has been made to CG HC; they responded with "Directors won't approve it". Myself and many many many CG members believe the only 2 AOS offenses should be RDM, Hate Speech, and Heavy ERP. All three of these offense greatly impact the fun and mood of the server; unlike most other arrest-able offenses that can have time taken to be investigated. Unfortunately due to comments made by past and some current CG HC enlisted, NCOs, SNCOs, and Officers are told to arrest first and let staff deal with it after for AOSs. The idea of pushing for ROAs to be used more is not a new one; however CG HC either didn't care enough or didn't believe it would be approved; either way it is absolutely a horrible look for CG.

5. Sub-Units: The idea of altering DS is again not new; however once again CG HC did nothing to change it. Currently myself and some CG officers are working to alter DS in a more SWAT like sub-unit. This process takes time when you aren't super well connected like some others on the server. Tracker however needs a more open field to actually flourish; I myself want the massiff WL to stop being an "event job" and to be freely used on the server. I am also a huge supporter that massiff be accessible to any VIP on the server who can pass the tryout.

6. Bridging The Gap With Staff: I agree many CG staff members do know what they are doing; however the disconnect is they not being fully literate of the arrest rules. Luckily Rohan has started to take steps forward already. The update to the server rules and arrest guidelines was much needed and begged for by many CG officers; however again GC HC felt like it wouldn't get approved by the directors.

Final Thoughts: It is in my opinion that many issues with CG stem from CG HC being lazy, complaisant, disheartened, or oblivious. CG WILL GET BETTER IF THE NEW LINE OF CG OFFICERS IS ALLOWED TO MAKE THE CHANGES THEY WANT! Please, considered allowing current CG members to fix their own battalion and create a better future for CG and the server!         

Okay so basically you're agreeing with some of these ideas and saying that current CG HC won't work with you...isn't that literally exactly what an outside BCMD can do to help?

• Agree 2

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Okay so basically you're agreeing with some of these ideas and saying that current CG HC won't work with you...isn't that literally exactly what an outside BCMD can do to help?

An outside BCMD isn't needed. Non-GC HC members have already stated everything you plan to do; sadly they have not been given the option to enact anything. Proposed document changes/updates, CG standards, and many other things have been denied by "old" HC. If the new blood of CG were allowed a small amount of time to act without being denied CG would be greatly improved. 

Additionally in CG; HC is CMD+. Which I find abysmal when compared to other battalions. 

Edited by Tide
  • Confused 1

before i vote i have an important question, how would you handle a discourse between a senator and a CG member that is power tripping over the fact. said senator doesn't want to be locked up in brig all day and would rather RP with others but the member of CG would then threaten to AOS the senator for not complying with CG. This totally isn't a Dig at current CG HC or former members of CG 

• Based 1

former CG Major Jek , Former Senior senator Lux Bonteri , Current 501st TC Cpt Hawk , Current Vice chairmen Mas Amedda 

+1, CG is in a terrible state and lacks a capable leader to push the changes that are required for reform, I believe with your past experience and like bacta said an ear with HC you can get the changes that are needed done. 

spacer.png

Head Admin
Just now, Jhonnyblaze24 said:

before i vote i have an important question, how would you handle a discourse between a senator and a CG member that is power tripping over the fact. said senator doesn't want to be locked up in brig all day and would rather RP with others but the member of CG would then threaten to AOS the senator for not complying with CG. This totally isn't a Dig at current CG HC or former members of CG 

yeah that sounds a little too specific and this type of thing is exactly the kind of drama id like to avoid within CG. This is kind of just ugly passive aggressive punches and not something that benefits the discourse of a BCMD app. 

I think you're excellent but respectfully I don't think answering this question will benefit the situation like you want it to. 

• Pay Respect 1

spacer.png

So I know I just criticized Iceman for doing this same thing in 41st, but I think in this situation it's much more warranted. You have an undisputed proven track record in running the most consistently successful battalion on the server (BOTM 3 times!), and CG desperately needs strong leadership at the top to get them on the right track. I also know from experience that you have the right mindset and work ethic to show you respect CG and will actually try and help them.

This is an easy +1 for me.

• Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

16 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

yeah that sounds a little too specific and this type of thing is exactly the kind of drama id like to avoid within CG. This is kind of just ugly passive aggressive punches and not something that benefits the discourse of a BCMD app. 

I think you're excellent but respectfully I don't think answering this question will benefit the situation like you want it to. 

fair enough and i respect that. though i do wish you luck , i hope to see what magical changes you bring in CG

+1  to the man that was the longest Cody in 212 , loved seeing your work there 

Edited by Jhonnyblaze24
yes
  • Based 1

former CG Major Jek , Former Senior senator Lux Bonteri , Current 501st TC Cpt Hawk , Current Vice chairmen Mas Amedda 

+1

Spoiler

The font color hurt my eyes 

Regarding your plan on sub-units, how focused are you going to be on Diplomatic Services? Do you plan to put Trackers on the back burner until you can get DS in a position that you feel comfortable with? 

Head Admin
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DirtyDanLIT said:

Regarding your plan on sub-units, how focused are you going to be on Diplomatic Services? Do you plan to put Trackers on the back burner until you can get DS in a position that you feel comfortable with? 

Yeah that's the current plan. I think "/me sniffs" to find out their location or a similar scent is SUPER power gamey, and until I learn what these guys actually want to cook with Tracker RP. As GMM I want to analyze what the mastiff whitelist can be used for as it's currently only available by using the /gm command and be setting up like an Event Job. 

My main goal is going to be working on DS right now, Tracker will be on the backburner until I have a good hold on CG day to day. 

Edited by KaiserNeiner
message edits

spacer.png

-1 Personally this looks like a Technodad jumping ship from one battalion to "fix" another one. Have you talked to officers of CG regarding this? I don't feel you're a good fit for this position especially after you finished you're term as Cody and are the lead for the militia. 

• Disagree 3
  • Informative 1
  • Bruh 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Kurt said:

-1 Personally this looks like a Technodad jumping ship from one battalion to "fix" another one. Have you talked to officers of CG regarding this? I don't feel you're a good fit for this position especially after you finished you're term as Cody and are the lead for the militia. 

Yeah so I spoke to Arroyo and Kane before putting my app up, and spoke to 2 Majors around the last 2 apps hearing about issues they were facing with their previous BCMD. I have heard first hand accounts of the drama that's been going down in the CG officer channels, and have heard both "sides" of the current issues. 

After finishing my term as Cody I didn't really know what my plan was. I had some lighthearted ideas about joining CG at the end of my term to assist, but didn't bother due to not wanting to be in the battalion with Shady. After 9 months as Cody I was happy to sit as 2ndAC CPT and offer advice for the new Cody when needed, and I don't think I'm needed anymore. If I were to obtain this position I would probably leave my leadership position in the militia which I absolutely love. Sucks, but I would want to fully focus on CG. Thank you for your vote and question, hope I was able to answer. 

• Based 1

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

After finishing my term as Cody I didn't really know what my plan was. I had some lighthearted ideas about joining CG at the end of my term to assist, but didn't bother due to not wanting to be in the battalion with Shady. 

Lol you're only saying this cause he commander reported you. Sure it didn't go through but that did bring up some interesting conversations. Regardless my -1 still stands

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 4

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Head Admin
Just now, Kurt said:

Lol you're only saying this cause he commander reported you.

Yeah, I didn't wanna be in the same battalion as the guy who failed to CMD report me...I don't think thats a wild take. Appreciate your vote even if it is against me. 

• Winner 3

spacer.png

+1 I genuinely think this is what CG needs

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

+1 insane app and i know you could do great things as a fox. You would definitely bring cg to a better place.

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

I get along quite well with most officers within CG, Kane, Arroyo, Vorix, Chips! Some of the NCOs like tide, Danny and one that always makes jokes about my name, not naming him though ;)  Kaiser I know you personally enough having got me into 212th to know that all of CG will be heard just putting that one out there! I do have a few questions, some I have seen from my experience back in 2018 of this happening and some IRL skills just before I vote! I am leaning at the moment but I do believe these questions will also help some in CG know they arent just getting someone who wants the BCMD title cause its shiny.

1. Having a CMD report which in my opinion wont have just been put forward by one person. Having that (Im sure but may be told wrong) some members may have a negative view of you how will go you about changing that?

2. Following on from my last question, how do you plan on rallying the CG members around you to work with you being an outsider? I am seeing a few tribal mentalities of this is CG you don't know how it works but this app should be a wake up call being that the majority of the server is voting plus 1 here?

3.  I do believe this is a right step for you, and gives you a really good drive and knowing how you work I do believe this could be a good step for CG. Where would you like to see it in 3 months, as there is also a suggestion pole up for the enlisted not to be give batons? Is that something you support?

4.  If people manage to keep there ranks and jobs where do you see the NCO core and the Officer core?

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Kaiser I bet you was looking through this and like man Kirk forgot me. But do not fret, Kirk is here. Kaiser listen man I don’t really agree with an outsider leading CG BUT, I think an outsider can help bring insight for change. But I do have to ask this question everyone is hounding the other apps for their rank and “not doing anything” or “why do you need BCMD to do this” so my question is to you my friend WHY do YOU need BCMD to help change the path of CG, why not join CG first them help build that path, learn our ways, help change things before BCMD? 

• Winner 1

Okaay i havent coment for so long beacuse its all fun and games until i have to deal with a lot, Right now as comander of CG the battalion needs help, And i dont see any problems with Kaizer leading and helping the battalion, of course i would prefer Within CG but in this case,  I have been thinking a lot on the best possible solution and im gonna give my support on this  i hope Kaizer can help and guide not only me but the battalion.

The way you run battalion there is no denying you know what you doing.

Kaizer if you get  FOX i will help in what i can

+1

Edited by KANEGT
more text
  • Informative 2

Kaiser I'm a bit apprehensive to give my input considering the palpable issues between us. I'm not the biggest fan of anyone becoming Fox if they haven't been in CG to see how things works and how things run. As the former fox I had lots of battles with you and 212th and I may have caused quite the rift on relations. That being said as much as many believe I have lots of disdain for you I don't and I believe with the positions you've held prior to applying for this position you could make CG a better place but before I +1 this application I would like to speak with you privately. 

Head Admin
3 hours ago, Kirk said:

Kaiser I bet you was looking through this and like man Kirk forgot me. But do not fret, Kirk is here. Kaiser listen man I don’t really agree with an outsider leading CG BUT, I think an outsider can help bring insight for change. But I do have to ask this question everyone is hounding the other apps for their rank and “not doing anything” or “why do you need BCMD to do this” so my question is to you my friend WHY do YOU need BCMD to help change the path of CG, why not join CG first them help build that path, learn our ways, help change things before BCMD? 

Brother man I was lookin out for your response! The reason I'm coming right for BCMD and not joining and rising the ranks is because of the necessity for change. Much of the community agrees there needs to be positive change NOW, not in a few months once current Junior Officers or competent NCO's rise the ranks. I share that same mindset. CG needs someone with a good finger on the pulse of staff and the community in general who also has good managerial skills to reform CG. In my app, I said "It is my belief that we’re one openly bad experience away from removing CG’s ability to arrest and have staff handle it all." While I am confident staff could handle arrests on the server without CG, I don't want to see this battalion get kneecapped. Hope this answers your question.

• Winner 1

spacer.png

+1 having known kaiser since his days as BCMD Cody of the 212th and what he did there i feel he can make wonders of CG as i not long came back to Synergy and seen the distain and non trusting within the Current CG Roster has between themselfs is a shadow of what CG was. With that being said Kaiser's plans for it is benefital to CG and The server as this will bring CG Back to how it was.  +1

51 minutes ago, Shady said:

Kaiser I'm a bit apprehensive to give my input considering the palpable issues between us. I'm not the biggest fan of anyone becoming Fox if they haven't been in CG to see how things works and how things run. As the former fox I had lots of battles with you and 212th and I may have caused quite the rift on relations. That being said as much as many believe I have lots of disdain for you I don't and I believe with the positions you've held prior to applying for this position you could make CG a better place but before I +1 this application I would like to speak with you privately. 

After working through some issues and discussing with Kaiser I believe he is fully capable of leading CG and fixing the mistakes I made during my term. A big +1 from me. 

Edited by Shady
  • Winner 1
  • Based 1
Head Admin
6 hours ago, Moose_Wundo said:

I get along quite well with most officers within CG, Kane, Arroyo, Vorix, Chips! Some of the NCOs like tide, Danny and one that always makes jokes about my name, not naming him though ;)  Kaiser I know you personally enough having got me into 212th to know that all of CG will be heard just putting that one out there! I do have a few questions, some I have seen from my experience back in 2018 of this happening and some IRL skills just before I vote! I am leaning at the moment but I do believe these questions will also help some in CG know they arent just getting someone who wants the BCMD title cause its shiny.

1. Having a CMD report which in my opinion wont have just been put forward by one person. Having that (Im sure but may be told wrong) some members may have a negative view of you how will go you about changing that?

2. Following on from my last question, how do you plan on rallying the CG members around you to work with you being an outsider? I am seeing a few tribal mentalities of this is CG you don't know how it works but this app should be a wake up call being that the majority of the server is voting plus 1 here?

3.  I do believe this is a right step for you, and gives you a really good drive and knowing how you work I do believe this could be a good step for CG. Where would you like to see it in 3 months, as there is also a suggestion pole up for the enlisted not to be give batons? Is that something you support?

4.  If people manage to keep there ranks and jobs where do you see the NCO core and the Officer core?

1: Well after just talking to Shady abt the CMD report it sounds like the current officers causing problems are the ones that leaned on him to make the report, the same officers that are claiming he was a major problem. I think anyone that was involved in both are snakes and I do not need their approval or support. Shady and I have officially buried the hatchet, so this isn't a concern for me. 

2: There are a lot of good and bad leaders and mentors in CG right now, and I want to rally the people that keep an open mind to change. There are a lot of people in CG that have approached with me with private questions, and I keep assuring them that while I do want to make major changes to improve CG I'm not going to ignore their issues and concerns they bring to me. The people with open minds have already reacted positively to this, and the people that don't have not. 

3: Gonna keep it a stack the "where do you want the batt to be" is outlined in my app heavily. I'd like to get BOTM either my 2nd or 3rd month after creating success within CG, and my activity is going to be a great push for why that can happen. I can answer this question again if you still have it, but I have outlined it in my app already <3. 

3b: The concept of the suggestion is good, even though most of the problems with CG do NOT stem from enlisted making wrong arrests, but WO+ making biased or way too harsh arrests. I would LOVE to see a different suggestion, a "Probation" Whitelist that is a public dunce cap for CG members that consistently make false arrests but are also not toxic and need to be removed the battalion. This whitelist would not have a baton, but it would not be restricted to just PVT-CPL. That being said, I do not think either suggestion will pass due to the work needed to create it. 

4: I think both are inflated right now and I will probably impose something similar to what I did day 1 as Cody which is the officer requirements. It's proven successful in boosting numbers for BOTM, proving that officers are engaging the battalion in game, and creating entertainment for our guys. Maybe one of the baton training courses once a week from the officer corp? NCO's are a bit different, and I would probably look at the hierarchy as BCMD/CMD training Officers, Officers training NCO's, NCO's training enlisted(obvious). I know not everything I did in 212th is going to work in CG, but leaning on NCO's to really spearhead recruitments which in turn create relationships with enlisted is a great way to extend the life of new CG members and mold them to be excellent. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
44 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

1: Well after just talking to Shady abt the CMD report it sounds like the current officers causing problems are the ones that leaned on him to make the report, the same officers that are claiming he was a major problem. I think anyone that was involved in both are snakes and I do not need their approval or support. Shady and I have officially buried the hatchet, so this isn't a concern for me. 

2: There are a lot of good and bad leaders and mentors in CG right now, and I want to rally the people that keep an open mind to change. There are a lot of people in CG that have approached with me with private questions, and I keep assuring them that while I do want to make major changes to improve CG I'm not going to ignore their issues and concerns they bring to me. The people with open minds have already reacted positively to this, and the people that don't have not. 

3: Gonna keep it a stack the "where do you want the batt to be" is outlined in my app heavily. I'd like to get BOTM either my 2nd or 3rd month after creating success within CG, and my activity is going to be a great push for why that can happen. I can answer this question again if you still have it, but I have outlined it in my app already <3. 

3b: The concept of the suggestion is good, even though most of the problems with CG do NOT stem from enlisted making wrong arrests, but WO+ making biased or way too harsh arrests. I would LOVE to see a different suggestion, a "Probation" Whitelist that is a public dunce cap for CG members that consistently make false arrests but are also not toxic and need to be removed the battalion. This whitelist would not have a baton, but it would not be restricted to just PVT-CPL. That being said, I do not think either suggestion will pass due to the work needed to create it. 

4: I think both are inflated right now and I will probably impose something similar to what I did day 1 as Cody which is the officer requirements. It's proven successful in boosting numbers for BOTM, proving that officers are engaging the battalion in game, and creating entertainment for our guys. Maybe one of the baton training courses once a week from the officer corp? NCO's are a bit different, and I would probably look at the hierarchy as BCMD/CMD training Officers, Officers training NCO's, NCO's training enlisted(obvious). I know not everything I did in 212th is going to work in CG, but leaning on NCO's to really spearhead recruitments which in turn create relationships with enlisted is a great way to extend the life of new CG members and mold them to be excellent. 

I knew you wouldnt disappoint with your answers Kaiser :D I wanted to ask them so it was seen that you in my personal opinion are right for the role and hopefully others do too!

This is a massive Plus 1 and honestly all the best my guy, god bless!

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1

I will plus one this application because I know Kaisers experience with staff and 212th BCMD, he can use his knowledge as well as the talent within CG's officer corps to really change things up for the better. However, I have one major question. How do you expect to make sure the changes you make last further than your term? Will you continue to run, or will you focus on training the new batch of future BCMD's in a way that is communicative, productive, and all in all positive? I see you've mentioned the issues regarding CG and your detail as to how you'd solve them is important. That is why I want to know that if you become Fox, the cycle wont continue when you no longer run for the position. 

Current: 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer

Former: 212th ARF SGT

Veteran Admin

+1 back into the fold

1 hour ago, KaiserNeiner said:

@Tide I am looking at the reactions and see you dumbed this reply Kaiser gave too Moose. I am curious what you may think is dumb about his reply? Would like some insight on this. Surely you have a valid reason other than disliking someone from the outside applying for BCMD. Would love to know,

Edited by Cucumber
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Head Admin
58 minutes ago, Ccmonty said:

-1. nothing against you kaiser, Ive just always belived that a BCMD should be in the battalion their applying for before they apply

yeah tbh i dont disagree, I think this is right. I think the current situation calls for a different approach, but 90% of the time I agree with this sentiment. 

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

spacer.png

Head Admin
58 minutes ago, NexusRyan said:

+1

I will plus one this application because I know Kaisers experience with staff and 212th BCMD, he can use his knowledge as well as the talent within CG's officer corps to really change things up for the better. However, I have one major question. How do you expect to make sure the changes you make last further than your term? Will you continue to run, or will you focus on training the new batch of future BCMD's in a way that is communicative, productive, and all in all positive? I see you've mentioned the issues regarding CG and your detail as to how you'd solve them is important. That is why I want to know that if you become Fox, the cycle wont continue when you no longer run for the position. 

At this time I do not plan on going for a second term, only one to fix current issues and prep current and potentially new officers for a BCMD role after my term. 

Mentoring people that actually have passion for CG and have a good understanding on behavioral expectations is the key, and involving people in situations to listen is can be beneficial too. There will be times that someone will want to speak to me personally and I'll attempt to bring along an officer so they can listen in, understand server politics a bit more, and get firsthand experience for handling issues. I plan to lead by example, and for others to continue that on after I'm gone. 

• Informative 1

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Noble said:

+1

NOBLE WHY ARE YOU LURKING ON THE FORUMS I MISS YOU

oh ya +1 btw, Kaiser's great.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

55 minutes ago, Cucumber said:

@Tide I am looking at the reactions and see you dumbed this reply Kaiser gave too Moose. I am curious what you may think is dumb about his reply? Would like some insight on this. Surely you have a valid reason other than disliking someone from the outside applying for BCMD. Would love to know,

I don't dislike Kaiser at all. Specifically I think its dumb that he could write "WO+ making biased or way too harsh arrests". I strongly disagree with this statement and think it's absolutely wrong. @Cucumber @KaiserNeiner

Edited by Tide
Tagged Cucumber & Kaiser
  • Informative 1

+1 Did a lot of good for 212th, maybe new face is what they need. I’m not usually a big fan of outside peeps getting BCMd, as it creates dissidents with the current members, however, I think you, Kaiser, can possibly be an exception. Good luck with the process

Former: Liaison

+1 I really don't know you however your reputation is well known and honestly, I think its worth more that someone from the outside is willing to jump into a situation that doesn't look great. Good luck on your app!

• Winner 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

I think it's very wild how some people here have done nothing but bitch and moan about Arroyo and Shady, without stating names. BUT COULD JUST AS EASILY dealt with this kind of problem through directors if they thought it was that huge of an issue. But obviously this is a "wait for the app to shit on the previous bcmd" type deal. So, respectfully, I can't take anything y'all say seriously.

Kaiser, get this bread. My opinion of you has only gotten better the more based you got. I have respect for what you are trying to do, and think you literally have the best chance to do ANYTHING with CG.  You are the type of person to deal with issues when they arise, and not the type to blame issues on others. Cause that isn't productive.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 5
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Based 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

5 hours ago, KaiserNeiner said:

"CG do NOT stem from enlisted making wrong arrests, but WO+ making biased or way too harsh arrests."

I would like to talk about this at some point with you because I have personally seen NCO and enlisted struggle with understanding the rules much more so than the officers. This is why I supported and helped make a CG written test in order to become an NCO to solve that issue. Officers have no excuse to ever make false arrests so I would for sure like to hear the examples you have of this, (ideally, privately  so your application isn't cluttered with messages).

"Probation" Whitelist that is a public dunce cap for CG members that consistently make false arrests but are also not toxic and need to be removed the battalion."

I  cannot support this idea. This is too close to public humiliation and from being  a CG myself, the server will tear apart and mess with the person who is on this whitelist. The point of the trainee whitelist was to help guide an enlisted until he is prepared to have the full responsibilities as CG, like a baton.

Before I put a vote in on this I would like to have a conversation with you regarding some things about DS and DS Jedi being the current DS Jedi Lead. Nothing super long but a bit longer than what can be back and forth on a forums post. LMK in TS or Discord if you are willing/available for the conversation <3.

• Agree 1

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

+1. CG is in dire need of change in culture and leadership.  Kaiser's proven track record as BCMD of 212th, as both a leader and a chooser of leaders, speaks for itself. I think he will bring the change necessary to revitalize and better balance the RP/Community portion of CG and their role as Rule keepers 

• Friendly 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

3 hours ago, BigIron said:

Before I put a vote in on this I would like to have a conversation with you regarding some things about DS and DS Jedi being the current DS Jedi Lead. Nothing super long but a bit longer than what can be back and forth on a forums post. LMK in TS or Discord if you are willing/available for the conversation <3.

Following a conversation with Kaiser we had a good talk and definitely answered my questions regarding DS and DS Jedi. I am going to put an optimistic +1 here and look forward to seeing how things go forward.

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

Veteran Admin

+1 i think its pretty cool 

+1 personally i also like people who run for BCMD to be in the battalion theyre applying for however in this case ive seen what kaiser has done with 212th since i was there and i watched how the battalion grew and how he fought for the battalion in every aspect of the server. Maybe CG needs a fox who is less CG right now 

-1 I think Monty had his first ever based take! Also, I really think you should be in the battalion first so that you can see how it works and what being an officer in it looks like.

• Dumb 3

Future Adult!

+1 Dude I thought this was bit everyone was passing around. I honestly think with your experience CG will flourish. 

• Agree 1

Current: 212th MAJ | Ghost Company Lead

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x2

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

+1 I think he would do great in the postion and would be able to make CG Greater 

Current: Mereel | Mace Windu
Former: Eeth Koth, 212th Major, Rancor 2ndLT, Torrent Company Fives, Arligan Zey332nd Jesse, Tech
Luffy One Piece GIF - Luffy OnePiece Pirate - Discover & Share GIFs

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 2
  • Director
Director

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Based 1