Steam Name:

Super

RP Name:

Yoda

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

How many terms have you held the position?:

1 Term

How do you feel your previous term went?:

I feel that my previous term went fairly well.In my time as Yoda, the Jedi Order hasn't been at this state of health since before 2020. At the beginning of my term, I had a single council member and three high council members under me. Now that my term is wrapping up, I have a full council and every jobbed lore character filled besides Shaak Ti (we have two candidates ready to go, just waiting on requirements to be met). The Jedi Order also had a small Master team, so trials were limited. Now with the larger Master team, we consistently host scheduled trials and often host emergency ones as well. With this larger Master team being in place, responsibilities can be delegated evenly and this helps prevent burnt out Masters. A major benefit of this is that the longevity of the Order will be extended since Masters will stay around longer.

Why do you wish to remain a Grand Master of the Order?:

I wish to remain a Grand Master of the Order because I want to keep spearheading the growth of this faction. Throughout my term, the Jedi Order has consistently been the leading faction on the server in terms of numbers, activity, and trainings. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time as Grand Master and the connections / friendships I have made while being in this position have inspired me to keep dedicating my time to the Jedi Order. Although I feel that my previous term did go well as I said above, I still haven’t accomplished all of my goals and I don’t wanna leave the job unfinished.

Current availability:

In Game:

Sunday- Thursday 6pm - 1 am EST

Friday 10 pm-2 am EST

Saturday 6pm-2am

Discord:

Sunday-Saturday 9am-2am

(I Check my phone regularly)

What are some of your achievements in the order during your past term?:

• Total of 104 younglings initiated 

• Rewrote jedi rules 3x

• Reworked The jedi order

• Added rank revamp 

• Added trial of skill

• Added trial of courage

• Added trial of spirit 

• Added trial of insight

• Gave Elder Knight an Actual Rank

• Made commander and general more than just titles 

• Strengthened the core of the master team 

• Reworked the jedi council to actually hold a purpose other than just voting

• Made TG Knight +

• Increased standards for everyone master + and lore characters

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the Jedi order?:

One of the main concerns I have with the current order is the communication through the ranks. By using the mentor system to its full potential, we can make sure that Padawans,Knights, and Masters are all constantly helping each other when needed. I also want to make the branches stronger as they are our current weak link, and have been unstable for quite some time. Now that the Jedi activity is much higher, rebuilding the branches that need help will be easier since proper leadership has been implemented into each branch. This rebuild will take some time, but I have full confidence in the fact that all branches will be in a much better place after this phase. With a new map on the way, I want to focus on fast tracking the creation of new dupes in order to make the transition as seamless as possible. This process has already begun, and we have general ideas of what we need.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Grand Master Yoda I High command

after reading alot of responses and talking with others about super  alot of stuff has come up wich have been said by other masters and council members so im changing to a -1

Edited by Soccer
changing vote
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Huge +1,  he's what the order needs to keep moving forward. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

+1 he has done a lot his 1st term and I want to see what he does his 2nd

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Mereel | Mace Windu
Former: Eeth Koth, 212th Major, Rancor 2ndLT, Torrent Company Fives, Arligan Zey332nd Jesse, Tech
Luffy One Piece GIF - Luffy OnePiece Pirate - Discover & Share GIFs

GM Leadership

+1

• Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Head Admin

Can you go into some of the specifics on what you accomplished this past term?

What do these new trials (skill, courage, spirit, insight) actually entail?

One of the things I showed you and discussed was the prop limit reduction for some of these dupes. As someone with SA perms, is reworking these dupes to decrease the prop size something that's important to you? 

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Can you go into some of the specifics on what you accomplished this past term?

I increased the standards of Council and High Council to include an hour requirement of 30 hours every 2 weeks along with ensuring that they are hosting trials and teaching the new Masters the ropes of being a Master. We are also implementing a shadow program for the Council where they have the ability to work under one of the Overseers and learn what they do along with helping them do their job. We also brought back the mentor program from never being used, to it being a vital way to move up in the Order. I also rewrote the Jedi rules 3 separate times. The first time was just going over outdated rules and updating them in my first few weeks. The second time I rewrote the rules on force abilities and how they are not to be used. The third time we rewrote the rules was to include all of the new ranks and the trials. I was also much more strict compared to previous yodas and actually removed people when they needed to be removed.

What do these new trials (skill, courage, spirit, insight) actually entail?

The Trial Of Insight focuses on making sure the Padawan understands basic Jedi lore and the Jedi beliefs. The Trial of Skill is there as a basic saber instruction class, the goal is for the Padawan to get a better understanding of hitboxes and how their lightsaber works. The Trial Of Spirit is there to help the Padwans learn the RP basics. The Trial Of Courage is also an RP based trial, meant to help the Padawans be more prepared to RP with other people .

One of the things I showed you and discussed was the prop limit reduction for some of these dupes. As someone with SA perms, is reworking these dupes to decrease the prop size something that's important to you? 

When it comes to the dupes, I was talking about dupes for the new map and how we are getting prepared to have them done within the same week as when the map comes out. We have a layout in mind for every dupe, we just need to wait on the new map to know where we are holding them. In general we want to limit the props as much as possible, in order to not disrupt the server when we are hosting them.

• Winner 1

+1 From what I have seen you are doing a great job!

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 Everytime I speak to Super its always been well just that... Super. Doesnt look down on you just because he is Yoda. Works with you to make sure you are comfortable to do your job as well as upholding the standard he requires you to be

• Friendly 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1 pog u

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Veteran Admin

+1 What a bozo 

• Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1
Head Admin

+1 had good answers for my questions

• Winner 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Personally, not really a good run, don't see it going any farther.

Going to add a reason so it's not taken down.
"My quote: Clear and obvious disregard of bias, and dishonest practices. Leading to a more ineffective order." That is my reason for any who question it.

Edited by Bakus
Clarification.
  • Agree 4
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 7
  • Bruh 1
  • Based 2

Going to be honest with the current changes that have been taking place i don't think i can give this an upvote like so many others have. I believe alot of the massive changes that were implemented by high council over the Jedi order has me massively concerned that this is just the start of padawans giving up. Removing merit requirements for padawans has made Youngling trials an absolute pain with me having to go to clones for an assist on occasions. The current trial of skill is basically a wall for padawans preventing them from proceeding in the order and putting EU players at a deficit. Example is 6 attended yesterday and 1 passed. Even past duels were not this harsh being only 2 spars with 1 win being a pass since the people fighting padawans were much more experienced. This is just the tip of the iceberg for me as well as many other Masters. -1

To be fair super i was unable to attend those meetings due to having prior engagements with family. These meetings were just weeks before the holidays. I Learned of the changes just before they were happening and absolutely voice my concerns. I was told "this has been noted but we are hoping that after awhile it will stabilize" or something very close to that..... which it has not. I know not much time has passed at this point but we are now lacking knights to take Padawans to the point that i have personally taken on 2 so that they can continue to progress and i have another one that just recently requested that i take them as a Padawan which i am considering if he cannot find an active knight. The current trial setup is painful and tedious to the point that Padawans are struggling to progress. Also not having a dupe in place for the Trial of courage inst a massive issue..... YET. Once the new recruits start hitting Padawan 4 they will rapidly become discouraged if they haven't already. Love talking and RPing with you but these changes are too much too quickly and i will have to stick to my -1.

Edited by hellz
Quick update since i cant respond
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 3
  • Dumb 6
4 hours ago, Bakus said:

"My quote: Clear and obvious disregard of bias, and dishonest practices. Leading to a more ineffective order." That is my reason for any who question it.

I can only see the jedi order improving, more than it already has. You and the past few yodas have done nothing but great things. I have nothing but respect for Super. 

+1

• Confused 1
  • Bruh 2

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

In the past I've had disagreements with decisions personally made by him when it comes to how specific Jedi are managed within the order, how our rules are managed within the order, and the implementation of the new rank structure. Starting with how Jedi are managed, there is absolutely bias within the order and not just with other jedi, but with some of the decisions he makes personally. It is ingenuous at best to pretend that there's no bias within the order. However, I understand that the line between bias and reputation is thin so I can forgive this particular case of mismanagement.  I cannot forgive the other decisions he's made regarding the position of Jedi which demonstrates a clear detachment from what normal Jedi see and experience every day. My disagreement with the rules was minor, I just believe in clarification as flexibility allows room for bias. The bigger issue is the premature release of the new ranking system. I think that the new ranking system is unrefined and should have gone through testing periods, however it's clear that they weren't as we don't have a dupe for some of them. Some trials are unbalanced and completely unfair to padawans. I also personally think that removing the merit requirements for ranks is a detriment to the efficiency of the order (shoutout to the knights and padawans that still help). We've seen a deep decline in helpers because there isn't an incentive anymore. The ugly truth is trials aren't fun to host, no one likes waiting around for 20 minutes and by removing the merit requirements we have Jedi who help out less and as a result we see less of their RP. I personally think he's a cool guy, a funny guy even; I just have issues with some of the decisions he's made. 

Thats a lot of words, sorry.

Abram

Let me be crystal clear, I think the rank system needed to be revamped, I think the change was released prematurely. 

Edited by CommunistBeaver
beaver
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 7
  • Based 1
1 hour ago, hellz said:

Going to be honest with the current changes that have been taking place i don't think i can give this an upvote like so many others have. I believe alot of the massive changes that were implemented by high council over the Jedi order has me massively concerned that this is just the start of padawans giving up. Removing merit requirements for padawans has made Youngling trials an absolute pain with me having to go to clones for an assist on occasions. The current trial of skill is basically a wall for padawans preventing them from proceeding in the order and putting EU players at a deficit. Example is 6 attended yesterday and 1 passed. Even past duels were not this harsh being only 2 spars with 1 win being a pass since the people fighting padawans were much more experienced. This is just the tip of the iceberg for me as well as many other Masters. -1

When we made the Jedi revamp, it was not just the Jedi High Council it was the entire Council team. The entire time we made the revamp you didn't say a word on any of this. You had every opportunity to speak your mind, even with the new stuff you brought up, and you never came to me on any of this. My dms are always open and I did not get a single message from you speaking your mind. Knowing this now I'm more then willing to talk and come to a solution for these issues 

• Bruh 1

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - Grand Master Yoda

Favoritism and bias are a slippery slope that lead to corruption and an inflated ego. I cant stand behind a Yoda that thinks they have all the power to shape the order in there image with no basis to his arguments. Super is a fun guy to talk to but he lets his bias get in the way of doing best for the order (there is no anger, there is only the force.)  I don't want the high council to become SOBDE's playground because of this clear and blatant favoritism. 

As it stands consular and guardian are dying branches, the only one prospering are the sentinels. Which I can honestly say Super has had no part in shaping and improving. 

Jedi rank revamps are a nice change and definitely help, but have not been fully clarified and realized in their current state. As it stands no Padawan can get to the rank of knight as there has been no effort to complete the dupes for these. We don't know when a map is coming out and Super being an admin has not made an effort to create anything to remedy us for the time being. As this was his biggest change during his term I would of liked him to put more emphasis on it getting completed before he claimed it as an accomplishment in his reapp.

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 7
  • Bruh 1
  • Management

This isn't debate class kids I don't want to read all this back and forth garbage.

If you don't have a vote in your post or a genuine relevant question for the applicant it's getting hidden.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 4
  • Confused 1
  • Based 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

4 hours ago, Bakus said:

Personally, not really a good run, don't see it going any farther.

Thank god battalion lore character genocide didn't go any further. The order would've really been fucked if Super did that!

1 hour ago, hellz said:

The current trial of skill is basically a wall for padawans preventing them from proceeding in the order and putting EU players at a deficit. Example is 6 attended yesterday and 1 passed. Even past duels were not this harsh being only 2 spars with 1 win being a pass since the people fighting padawans were much more experienced.

Not gonna lie it's a skill issue. If they decide to not reach out to their mentors or find a mentor for help when it comes to the trials, then that is on them. If you want a position so bad then go out of your way for it. Yeah, funny coming from me, but you understand not everything can be a free pass. The previous trials were a JOKE.

1 hour ago, CommunistBeaver said:

I also personally think that removing the merit requirements for ranks is a detriment to the efficiency of the order (shoutout to the knights and padawans that still help). We've seen a deep decline in helpers because there isn't an incentive anymore. The ugly truth is trials aren't fun to host, no one likes waiting around for 20 minutes and by removing the merit requirements we have Jedi who help out less and as a result we see less of their RP.

19 minutes ago, Milkmygoatz said:

I don't want the high council to become SOBDE's playground because of this clear and blatant favoritism. 

Can you confidently say though that the masters that JUST SO HAPPEN to be in SOBDE are putting in 0 work? Thats like saying all Applicable positions are biased to high staff since they make up over 50% of them. But no one is gonna say that, because people work for their positions.

20 minutes ago, Milkmygoatz said:

As it stands consular and guardian are dying branches, the only one prospering are the sentinels. Which I can honestly say Super has had no part in shaping and improving. 

This is 500% the branch overseers problem. There isnt one as of now, but i also dont wanna hear "oh they went to shit when she was removed".

TLDR: I really, really, really hope that all of these concerns were brought up to Super and not just used as a hit piece to defame super of what he has done. Bro put his heart and soul into the Order, and a lot of times had to make decisions that barely anyone would ever make. If this is just a hit piece. Resign. If not, again I hope you actually brought these concerns up. 

TO SUPER: You have went above and beyond. There are definitely times where you have had it rough or made bad decisions. But you did great. I'm sorry the hit squad came for you. Good luck at interview.
PLUS FUCKING ONE

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3
  • Winner 7
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 3
  • Based 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Super has done so much in just 1 term. and overall i think everything he has done is on the Better side for the order which i have loved to witness. super has been able to mix the old ranking systems with a new clear perspective and thats absolutely incredible.  i am a little worried about you burning yourself out or running dry on ideas or further progression for the order but they these worrys dont make sway me too hard as long as you trust in yourself.

Im looking forward to whats to come of the great super +1 

• Friendly 1

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

On 1/10/2024 at 5:17 PM, hellz said:

The current trial of skill is basically a wall for padawans preventing them from proceeding in the order and putting EU players at a deficit. Example is 6 

Like Brooklyn said... Skill issue? I mean.... Things are hard. Just learn and do em again. 

On 1/10/2024 at 6:49 PM, Milkmygoatz said:

Then help them. Master+ can help any branch they want. it;s not just Yoda's job. Branch Overseer didn't do their thing. Got removed. Hasn't even been a few days don't expect instant improvements.

On 1/10/2024 at 6:01 PM, CommunistBeaver said:

The bigger issue is the premature release of the new ranking system. I think that the new ranking system is unrefined and should have gone through testing periods,

It is going through testing. Right now. There has been several changes made to it and several suggestions pending. The Order is a playground with changes. It's so hard to kill Jedi that you can make all the changes you want and refine shit to a T before the Order is harmed at all. 

Anyways. 

+1.
Super has made some of the best decisions lately, Though i don't like the rank changes i really don't think theyll impact the Order at all. They just need refined, which is what i plan to see in your 2nd term

I get alot of you are new. The Order has been through worse. There is dedication and love here its better off than it was before. Take the time and realize that because a change you didn't like happened, doesn't make the Order horrible.

Edited by Mystic
  • Winner 7
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 He helped a lot while I was still Obi-Wan, I liked what I saw from him and know if some of his plans for his second term, and I would love to see those plans come into action. I do not see any of the concerns brough up being valid reasons to minus one. He takes the opinions of others and actually uses them to make his decisions. Council decisions are actually made by the Council.

+1

• Winner 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM SG SGM Jayfon
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt

-1 Some of the things added to jedi have been both beneficial and plane dumb and after reading most of the other comments and seeing what every yoda has contributed and done you have made major changes to the order and to the sub branches but these changes are evidently not great ones no matter how unique they have been. then add in the favoritism and being a SOBDE echo chamber idk man i don't see it lasting another term even with some of the good changes i hope they do stay but get tweaked a bit.

Edited by Spoof
Added reasoning so brooklyn isnt upset
  • Dumb 1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

I have sat down, written, and rewritten this several times. This is one of the most difficult things I have had to write in my entire life. There are just so many emotions that I have had to try and process and overall, I'm just so disappointed.

For those of you who do not know, I am currently Mace Windu. I have known Par Par (Super) for a very long time. We never really used to communicate a lot, but over the past half year, we have gotten to know each other pretty well. I remember when he first put effort into rising up in Jedi, when he became a member of High Council. We worked together as equals, from Lulu's term, into Entity's term, and beyond. Which is why it is heartbreaking for me to write what I am about to, as within the past month or so Super seems to have become someone I do not recognize at all.

The first two months of his term were amazing. We, the High Council, myself, and Super, met almost every night to discuss changes that we were planning to the Order, things that we were noticing, issues that we wanted to improve upon. We were all treated as equals; not one person acted as though they were better than any other, and things ran smoothly. After those two months, however, things started to slowly change. We met less and less, Super started to spend more and more time in the SOBDE channels or just with SOBDE members overall and the High Council heard less and less from him unless he wanted something done. Instead of being requested to assist with plans as an equal, the things he infrequently needed done became a demand. The person before me has changed in the past month, and not in a way that I think positively benefits Jedi.

The High Council started hearing from him less and less. Any time we wanted to speak with him or we searched for where he was, the answer was always a locked channel that very few people had access to, most often the SOBDE channels. Sure, he was always available via DMs or could be pulled away, but you never had his full attention. Most of the time, within the past month or so, whenever I did need to speak to him, he was always engrossed in some other game, even when we had a pre-arranged meeting. I understand that I don't get on as early, EST, as others do and he is completely valid in playing other games with friends, but just as many people say they never see me on Windu, I never see him interacting with the Order because he is always in a locked channel.

Speaking of meetings, there we so many times that I had to bring things up multiple times before they got done. For example, the rule rewrites he brings up in his app. I would bring a rule to his attention or something that needed further clarification, and would state that we would need to sit down and just go through the entire rule set to make sure everything was up-to-date. He would say "Yeah, we do need to get that taken care of." A few days later, I would have to remind him again that we needed to set up a time to get things taken care of. Almost everything that needed to be done required me reminding him several times that they needed to be done before we actually set a time to work on it, usually last minute. Half of those times that we set up a meeting, he would show up late and distracted. The High Council and I would usually do most of the writing and revising and he would just say "Yeah, that sounds good." We would discuss ideas and his biggest input would be "yeah."

Some of you have asked why some of these concerns weren't brought up before today. They have. I have talked to Super personally about a lot of the issues with the current rank system. His reaction was to brush me aside stating that it was a work in progress and could always change later. My original idea for this ranking system was to allow Padawans to attend the trials in any order that they wanted, so that if there was a trial they struggled with, they could still see progress while they worked on their "skill issue" i.e. fighting the best sparrers in the Order. The original plan also included using merits as a way to progress further in the Order with maybe some kind of way to bypass a trial for outstanding performance in an event or tournament, as long as the action was related to the trial. After finding out that we weren't swapping to the new map, I brought up my concerns on needing to get dupes created for the rest of the trials so that they wouldn't be held up. Here it is, a month later, and they are "being worked on." I have not seen any of these new dupes, I don't know what the plans are for these new dupes, and I don't know how many people are involved in the creation of these new dupes. I've just been told that one is done and the rest are being worked on. A lot of the other requirements that are listed, I did not agree with and I voiced my concerns before they went live. "Work in progress. Can always change later." I don't doubt their quality and no offense is meant to the admin working hard on them. It's just nothing is really being communicated at this point in time.

When Super has issues with someone, he doesn't really communicate those issues to the parties directly involved. He keeps lists of the issues he has with someone. He lets those issues fester and when he doesn't see improvement to behaviors that haven't been communicated, he either removes them or has someone else remove them. Often times, we as the High Council wouldn't even hear about these issues through him directly, instead they ended up communicated to us by third party individuals afterwards, many of whom shouldn't have even been involved. He dislikes directly confronting the individuals unless he is the only one that is able to. Sometimes, he has even removed someone without communicating why and that person then finds out from someone else the reasons. He was there when the Jedi Disciplinary Guide was written, when we stressed that when someone is removed, they need to be communicated the reason why and it needs to be clearly documented because of issues that have come up in the past. We have always stressed communication and no removal without warnings unless the reason is really egregious, in which case the reason for removal should still be stated. He throws that out the window.

Let's talk about this shadowing system that Super brought up in an earlier post. One day, out of nowhere, this form was posted for shadowing High Council Members. No one in High Council knew this was coming out. I didn't know this was coming out. There was no discussion about it. A few hours after the form was posted, a message went out saying that it was full. The first two people to put in a response were the only ones being allowed to "shadow" the current High Council members. Those High Council members weren't given any input on who was chosen or why they were chosen. What if they wanted more than one person to shadow them at a time? Needless to say, concerns have still not gone anywhere even after bringing them up.

I think it should speak volumes when the majority of +1s on this app are from people who aren't part of the Order and contain very little substance, but the majority of the -1s are from current Masters and Council Members who have at least attempted to explain their positions. A majority of the people who spend time in the SOBDE channels know more about what is happening in the Order than the people who are actually in it, including the High Council and myself. And I had DMs with Super almost EVERY DAY. This is plain to see when you look at the individuals who have responded to this app. If they aren't current Masters or Council Members, the majority are members of SOBDE or were recently members of SOBDE, the channels where he is seen more often than his own faction.

To summarize, there are a lot of things that need fixing, things that have been brought up to him previously only to be brushed aside. Lack of communication has only further pushed the Order apart and I am worried about the future it will have. He has done some things that I believe will benefit the Order in the long run and I liked who Super was. I wish him the best, but I do not believe he is the best person to move the Order forward into a successful future without him relying heavily on those around him.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 4
  • Informative 10
  • Based 1

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

Gotta say, There are few people that I hold their opinion to such a high regard. Knowing Tetra, from my time before Yoda and my time years after as windu, Tetra rarely for me misses. If this is what tetra has to say on the case of super getting a 2nd term, then this is a massive red flag and worring trend for the Jedi Order. If the Windu, Multiple Council and Masters have an issue, ESPECIALLY the Windu with the Yoda getting another term. Then this should be taken very seriously. 

I agree with alot of what Tetra is saying, I too believe Supers first 2 months have been fantastic, Ive actually on and said directly to him during these first 2 months that he could potentially be the greatest Yoda synergy has ever had. He took over this massive revival of the Jedi Order, rebuilt with Former Yoda and Windus and was apart of the first new generation and the First Yoda not from a previous generation in a long time. (Atleast so I believe). But as Tetra says, This last month has been a massive difference in quality, 

Majority of what Tetra says I agree with and all that I agree with has Super unfortunately in the middle and while there is a few things I disagree with Tetra on, This is something that is rather an issue of the Master Team and not the Yoda Directly.

Ive taken time to listen to Masters, those who support and those who dont. I even regretfully sat in a channel for 8 whole hours listening to the most ridiculous statements and opinions.. from inside and out (Never again). Im worried there is going to be a massive divide, that we are moving towards the sun setting on this golden era that the Jedi Order has been through, But if we want to continue with the momentum the Jedi order has and work on the fixable issues within the Jedi Order, I have reasonable confidence that this cannot be achieved under its current Yoda and a new candidate needs to be selected.

Super, Your contributions towards the Jedi Order and the server have been immense and as time will go on, Im confident people will remember you for all the good you brought into this order. But under these circumstances, I cannot possibly support you for a 2nd Term.

For that I must -1

Edited by Gears
  • Winner 4

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Update: As gears said if you have masters, council members and windu been hesitant to give you a second term i think this speaks loudly as a whole. i hold these people in high regards especally gears and tetra and after some thought i do have some issues if you did get another term.

I have to say your first 2 months were absolutely amazing probably have had one of the biggest impacts in this new generation of jedi and this is something that wont be forgotten. but my first issue if your interactivity with jedi as a whole i never saw much yoda when i came back and when i did there wasnt much interaction at all this worries me especally if you get a second term because in my eyes a interactive yoda in and out of game does so much to improve the order its very much like a BCMD in a battalion but on a wider scale. with this i have main 2 concerns:

With the lack of interactivity and the things you have accomplished i fear that you are running dry on ideas and plans as a whole and with the addition of the lack of interactivity im afraid if you get a second term you will have nothing to really bring and ultimately i believe it will be a wasted term.

Im afraid you will do more harm then good. and most importantly i think your gonna burn out before you can start advancing jedi.

I truly respect all that you have done i really do i just need to think for the better of the order.

Im changing my vote to a  -1

• Agree 1

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

Veteran Admin

Ive been keeping a very close eye on these and I have to admit ive been hanging out when super is on and Ive massively seen a side of super that I love. With that being said I am not a jedi (I am a padawan so not in the ranks to know everything for too long whats been going on)

With that being said with what the jedi have been saying and doing, I dont feel its right for me to have an opinion when there are others here with the voice that should be heard over mine so with that ill be removing my +1 and changing to a -1 until more information appears

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff
  • Pay Respect 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

-1, seems like your group doesn't really want you there for very valid reasons.

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

After reading some of the comments made by your council members and masters,  It's clear you don't have the same level of commitment as you did during your first few months.   I have serious questions why you are even going for a second term if this is the case outside of "I need to do this".   If this is the case,  I highly suggest you void and let someone pick up the touch before you completely dip out due to being burnt out of the server.   I'm not saying this as an insult,  but as someone who has seen this example several times in the past several years with other positions. 

The fact you also involved people in Jedi plans who shouldn't be involved screams a red flag at me as well. 

• Agree 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Even though that I am still new to the master rank and still learning how things work behind the scenes I have noticed a few things.  Personally the very few interactions with super have been... lacking.  I have been in the Jedi order for about 3 months and I have only been on a Team Speak channel twice, once for a tourney as a padawan and the other was in my first master meeting which was today.  I have never seen him in any open channels speaking with jedi and just... chatting.  Comparing this to the rest of high council its kind of disheartening, I feel that as Yoda you should be interacting with jedi on a regular basis. Even just popping in and saying hi is nice to see as a newer member.  Along with that I haven't really seen much out of him server side,  I see him a few times a week in passing and then never again.  Personally I feel yoda should be the face of the jedi and for the face to be never shown doesnt rub me the right way

• Informative 1

-1  Listen to the leader and some of what was said. To be Yoda or a higher-up, you need to have some interaction with the lower/middle ranks of Jedi. In my entire time in the Jedi Order, I have interacted more with masters and higher-ups than you. Now, you might be busy with IRL stuff and/or doing things for the Jedi Order, but you should still attempt to talk to them instead of hiding in SOBDE Comms and/or hiding in a private VC in Teamspeak. If you showed more attempts to talk to others in Jedi instead of those outside of the Jedi Order, this would be a +1

While I am new to the Jedi Order, I can't +1 nor -1 this due to I have yet to form an opinion on this. Over the next few days I shall base my opinion how I see it and change it to either a +1 or -1 so until then I am neutral. 

- Malakor Jedi Padawan

• Dumb 2
  • Bruh 1

-1 A lot of miss communication going on with the high Council And i Agree what Tetra  Say. And second in the command don't have the same plan as you are trying to implement I care a lot of the Jedi Order.

Current: CG ARC SGM Beater |

Former: 41st ARC CPT Musicboy| 21st SGM Musicboy |Doom Unit CPL EJ| Improcco WO Nye| Plo Koon | Senior Senator Lux Bonteri | Guardian Lead | Vice Chairman | Master Kit FistoSenator Gume

+1 I think Jedi is in one of the best spots it's been in for a while. I have been a Master and council member under Super's Yoda term and I can say he is a great Yoda who knows how to get things done I would love to see him get a new term as Yoda and I might attempt to get my master title back to be under him once more.

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

8 hours ago, EthanG21 said:

-1 As leaving the Jedi Order due to biasness, corruption, and overall Jedi Order is in shambles of the destruction from Jedi Council & leadership of the Jedi Order. 

Didn't you bribe a master for recs?

14 minutes ago, Law said:

-1 A lot of miss communication going on with the high Council And i Agree what Tetra  Say. And second in the command don't have the same plan as you are trying to implement I care a lot of the Jedi Order.

And weren't you the one who took the bribes?

I'm expecting a warning for this

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 4
  • Informative 2
  • Bruh 2
  • Based 3

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 6
  • Dumb 1
  • Based 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk