CDR  of GM

HAx2

Kix 

Waxer after for a bit

Marshal Commander 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I think I can handle the position of Gree for multiple reasons

Ability to Improve

Constantly throughout my time on synergy, I have had to evolve and be better to keep reaching my goals, from my slumps where I lose my mind. I have had to constantly grow and be smarter then I was before and try to adapt, coming back to the server now even I have had to change my mindset on a lot of things due to the natural change of player base and mindset, 41st has been something interesting to join because I have seen such a different type of battalion that I am normally used to (501st/212th/SOBDE), but I reveal in learning and trying to do something new on the server just for the thrill of it and the enjoyment of others, I am constantly sitting in TS wondering how can I improve myself, in every staff feedback talk I'm asking the VAs how can I improve myself, its my constant need where I need to be better and better and I can NEVER be satisfied with the finish product. This mindset keeps me motivated on the server constantly to try to 1 up myself and do better than before to prove to every one of these abilities. 

Experience

I have confidence I have a strong experience on synergy to understand what works and what doesn't, I have played SWRP since 2017, and have seen the evolution of how battalions can and have been handled, I have seen dogshit BCMDs and I have seen fantastic BCMD on the server, I feel confident I can call out most things that can and can not work and take risks in things that won't destroy the battalion forever. In mindset, I feel confident in my ability to lead battalions to ensure it's coming into a strong base and a strong foundation of what needs to be done. I have been backstabbed, demoted, and banned, I have done it all and due to that hardship I feel confident that I can tackle any problem given to me on the server with not just a positive mindset but a mindset for the server and by the server

Mindset

I think this has changed the most since coming back to the server, Marshla commander changed me a lot, and one of the things that I realize is just constantly looking at the bigger picture of synergy servers. Before I always just thought of my battalion and beating everyone else (This was my mindset with SOBDE/212th when in charge) now I look at this significantly differently, as someone who has had to do a lot of the hard work I see the bigger picture constantly and talking to high leadership it just makes me think of a lot, I think this new mindset makes me such a better player in the server, I'm not just thinking selfishly but for the entire server health.

Availability:

Like in every application I have I have a very random schedule, but overall I tend to play later NA and earlier NA due to my timezone of PST, I am available on Discord nearly 24/7 due to my crippling addiction to my phone, I try to at least get on every day for at least an hour or two and do something.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 4170:56:06.

Do you have a microphone?: yeah not a good one

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

Positive Direction

I think the 41st needs to head in a more positive direction, right now I don't think the 41st has a strong direction/image in the battalion and has just been on "lockdown mode" I want to fix this ASAP and try to pull the direction into the battalion into a FUN STRUCTURED BATTALION, I want to highlight this for the entire time for the battalion. Part of this will take time to ensure we are making sure the culture in the battalion is constantly moving, this is one of the biggest things that i want to help with the 41st as I think the battalion needs to have this mindset if it wants to improve again.

Officer

To achieve this I want to ensure the office core is united, if given the position I want to communicate and talk to all the officers to get them all in the same page, most likely I will try to host bi-weekly officer meetings to organize and get everyone thinking for the battalion mindset. I want to light a fire under the battalion to constantly be motivated to IMPROVE the battalion, get on, and healthily do stuff. I have full confidence the battalion will move forward it just needs a positive leader to motivate them.

New Heads

I want to also focus on getting a newer generation of 41st into the battalion, something that I think the battalion needs to focus the most on is ensuring the battalion, part of this will be talking about possibly revamping the promotion system and talking about how we log and see work in the battalion, I want to try to look at specific aspects of the battalion to try to improve enlisted. Recently we have had an influx of enlisted, and part of what we need to focus on is making sure the new generation is going well, i have already done my part, and want everyone in the battalion to make this their top priority to ensure the battalion will live on longer.

Subunits

I plan if given the position to work with the subunits to not just give them an image to diverse themselves but workshop to ensure we can express our battalion in the best direction,  while I have ideas I want to work with the subunit leaders, battalion image, and my officer core to not just ensure the future of the battalion will keep the image, something I do wanna ensure that the subunits aren't stepping on each other toes (I don't think advertising GC/Improcco Company as elite subunits work as its a conflict of interest, I would rather figure out ways to have different ways, this is obviously a group effort that I think we as a battalion will tackle to shape it as the image for the battalion) 

Do you understand that if you go inactive you will be removed from your position?: yes 

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:yes 

Conclusion:

TL;DR I want 41st to be a positive force for the community by pushing a more friendly and fun battalion, end of the day I want a structured/fun battalion that has strong officers that are motivated to keep pushing the battalion forward  The bones of the battalion are fine as it is, it just needs a strong leader to come in and enrich the bones.

Edited by Bacta
  • Funny 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

this battalion desperately needs a BCMD and you are more than qualified. Say what you want about this guy and his antics but he is good at running a battalion and I think 41st would do great with your energy and passion. You are already so great at welcoming new people in and making them feel like they are apart of the battalion as an NCO. Easiest +1 of my life I can’t wait to see and work with you

• Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

🌓🌙

GM Leadership

+1, dude came to me a couple of weeks ago, asked me what went good during my term, what went bad and asked for my ideas and thoughts about improving activity. Which I call respect.

Also pretty active during both prime NA and EU time, which 41st has been needing imo.

Good luck.

• Friendly 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

I struggle to take you seriously sometimes. I didn't know you joined 41st until a little bit ago.

However I was around for all your high command positions and I know that when you put your mind to it you're more than capable of doing it. I pray you do 41st well man. 

+1

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/940027066122928170/1177363495138889878/20231123_164152.jpg?ex=65723c33&is=655fc733&hm=60815d8c6f849b348e06d14fedbb9974722ab93e9133a2503924486e7f5eabe9&

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1 i love Bacta, his energy and commitment is insane, i truly believe he can revive 41st just like Gurk did

• Friendly 1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

22 minutes ago, Alucard said:

-1 I want to see your plans for the battalion not just a fun place 

As outlined in the application, the battalion is in a state that does not need a large overhaul whatsoever, it just needs a strong leader and someone who will be able to direct it in a proper positive direction which I highlighted it in the subunit section(a lot of the systems in place as is bones are fine, at most it needs to be re-checked and refreshed), I don't plan on doing insane changes in the battalion cause it does not need it. I want to have a focus on enriching  members and focusing on the battalion to be members first

One of the biggest issues I have seen in 41st time and time again is after the BCMD leaves the battalion crumbles (something I talked with lengths with multiple former Grees) , I want to avoid this as much as possible and part of this is making sure changes and direction in the battalion is done united front so conflict in the future doesn't happen after a BCMD leaves. like I said in my application here 

4 hours ago, Bacta said:

I have ideas I want to work with the subunit leaders, battalion image, and my officer core to not just ensure the future of the battalion will keep the image, something I do wanna ensure that the subunits aren't stepping on each other toes (I don't think advertising GC/Improcco Company as elite subunits work as its a conflict of interest, I would rather figure out ways to have different ways, this is obviously a group effort that I think we as a battalion will tackle to shape it as the image for the battalion) 

I can talk about my 15000 schizo ideas of what I wanna do with improcco company/GC but at the end of the day the battalion isn't mine, even if I get BCMD, its apart of a cycle that I want to ensure that 41st can hold, and there is no system I can put in, at the end of the day its 

PLAYERS 

players need to be directed to have a healthy and strong mindset in the battalion, they are the biggest focus in any battalion.

I can talk in length about how training and roleplay but this is a standard that I think is expected in the server not something I need to bring up and is obvious for a BCMD application at this point

Ive realized with all my leadership positions, with all my applications that I have put out, I can put 100 ideas, but at the end of the day  when I'm in the position a lot  of the time the battalion wants to go in a different direction, and  I am fine with it due to the battalion I have cultivated (When I have full confidence in my officer team and command team), its something I have had to learn, that I cant create everything. I started to realize this recently when reflecting on my past positions, my failures and my embarrassment and its something that I'm sticking to now, every single leadership position I have had this has happened, and I'm almost certain for most other BCMD that has happened before.

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1

+1 

Bacta definitely has the experience under his belt to make a turn around for the 41st. I think that a good place to start is making the 41st a fun place to be, if people are having fun then they're more likely to not only join the battalion but also stay in the battalion. Best of luck.

• Friendly 1
GM Leadership

Before I +1 or -1 could you go a little more in depth with your subunit plans? I know you said you want them not to step on each others toes and make them different and unique, I would just like to hear on what you plan on doing with that.

Overall though good app, you have the experience and the active to go great.

• Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

18 minutes ago, Boof said:

Before I +1 or -1 could you go a little more in depth with your subunit plans? I know you said you want them not to step on each others toes and make them different and unique, I would just like to hear on what you plan on doing with that.

Currently, there is a leader for GC and not a single leader for improcco company

My biggest fear with subunits is them saying the same thing, I don't want GC and Improcco Company saying their both Elite subunits, not only does this confuse new players but this kills direction and ruins the idea of the subunit,  my personal direction is making improcco company more elite while making GC try to focus on more dynamic RP/SPEC usage as a START to give them an identity. 

I would talk to the leader of GC and try to discuss his vision for it while talking to the command team, my main "direction" for GC I want to aim for it is to not overpower the battalion but ensure it is proper balance of the battalion, I have some ideas of making it more focus on BARC or AT  currently GC has ALOT of people in it right now but it has no clear purpose or vision, I want this to be the first thing we tackle. I will make sure a leader is in place to carry that vision out no matter what (Kinda just using the SPEC a bit more than what we use before you feel?) GC will be a constant conversation cause unlike improcco company it is not as easy to outline exactly what it needs, as it can fluctuate so much, I have experience with this as Ghost Company was pretty similar to GC.  

\

Improcco Company is currently in a really bad state in my eyes, with one of the members having his eyes for SOBDE, and the others not being active at all, Most likely I would try to focus on Green Company first to establish the leader and then down the road (1-3 weeks) work on Improcco Company, a subunit like Improcco Company lives and dies by a strong charismatic leader so it would be important to ensure that is established if I cant find one ill most likely make improcco  company ran by the command team and appoint outstanding NCOs from there. 

Edited by Bacta

From looking at 41st now, its clear to see that the battalion needs direction and spirit. I think bacta can give that spirit. It looks like the battalion is extremely inactive and there are no systems in place to prevent this or counteract it. I have trust you will lay down your finger when given the opportunity. 

+1

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Certified G

GM Leadership
26 minutes ago, Bacta said:

Currently, there is a leader for GC and not a single leader for improcco company

My biggest fear with subunits is them saying the same thing, I don't want GC and Improcco Company saying their both Elite subunits, not only does this confuse new players but this kills direction and ruins the idea of the subunit,  my personal direction is making improcco company more elite while making GC try to focus on more dynamic RP/SPEC usage as a START to give them an identity. 

I would talk to the leader of GC and try to discuss his vision for it while talking to the command team, my main "direction" for GC I want to aim for it is to not overpower the battalion but ensure it is proper balance of the battalion, I have some ideas of making it more focus on BARC or AT  currently GC has ALOT of people in it right now but it has no clear purpose or vision, I want this to be the first thing we tackle. I will make sure a leader is in place to carry that vision out no matter what (Kinda just using the SPEC a bit more than what we use before you feel?) GC will be a constant conversation cause unlike improcco company it is not as easy to outline exactly what it needs, as it can fluctuate so much, I have experience with this as Ghost Company was pretty similar to GC.  

\

Improcco Company is currently in a really bad state in my eyes, with one of the members having his eyes for SOBDE, and the others not being active at all, Most likely I would try to focus on Green Company first to establish the leader and then down the road (1-3 weeks) work on Improcco Company, a subunit like Improcco Company lives and dies by a strong charismatic leader so it would be important to ensure that is established if I cant find one ill most likely make improcco  company ran by the command team and appoint outstanding NCOs from there. 

+1 you will do great

• Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Head Admin

+1 either the battalion stays where it is or it gets better there is no downside. 

Edited by KaiserNeiner
Nicer
  • Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 They need a BCMD pretty bad in my opinion so what can go wrong :) 

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 41st can use a BCMD right now, I know you can bring 41st back up and running again.

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

@Bacta

Before I vote,  You have repeatedly said you didn't want to have any leadership positions at all and that you were mostly back to help the GM team.

Why did that change? I know you said you were back due to college being out. How do we know your not gonna bugger off half way within your term once it starts up again?

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

38 minutes ago, Zensras said:

Why did that change? I know you said you were back due to college being out. How do we know your not gonna bugger off half way within your term once it starts up again?

i have been preety good at finishing my term, I did 1 1/2 terms of marshal last time, 2 terms of cody and 3/4 of my gregor term  the goal for this run is still director but I think having 41st as a battalion I can work and be a part of is something I can do,  I wont lie I was a bit hesitant but looking at what I plan on doing with the battalion its not gonna be even close the stress, and once I finish finals I have a extremely long break!

I most likely wont go anything past BCMD since HC takes a lot of time where I want to put into staff but I feel extremely confident I can do staff/BCMD like I have done before, 

Edited by Bacta
  • Friendly 1

50 minutes ago, Bacta said:

i have been preety good at finishing my term, I did 1 1/2 terms of marshal last time, 2 terms of cody and 3/4 of my gregor term  the goal for this run is still director but I think having 41st as a battalion I can work and be a part of is something I can do,  I wont lie I was a bit hesitant but looking at what I plan on doing with the battalion its not gonna be even close the stress, and once I finish finals I have a extremely long break!

I most likely wont go anything past BCMD since HC takes a lot of time where I want to put into staff but I feel extremely confident I can do staff/BCMD like I have done before, 

I like your answer.   I just wanted to be sure you had time to dedicate.   That being said:   Please don't fuck up your college grades due to the server.   

As many shitty jokes I make about you,   I know you have the experience.   I like you want to help them considering they have been kind of on a balancing act since Spaghetti dipped out.  I've always preached to myself that a fun server is a healthy server.    Just not in the minge way ofc

+1  hope your interview goes well.   

Edited by Zensras
  • Winner 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Before I make a decision on this, I did have a question. How long have you been in the battalion and what have you done during that time?

• Dumb 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
1 hour ago, Soccer said:

Before I make a decision on this, I did have a question. How long have you been in the battalion and what have you done during that time?

image.png?ex=6573fdb7&is=656188b7&hm=b80

14-20 days or so (Joined earlier on my jedi)  with 14 trainings (around 4 in joint training with rancor to improve relations I belive) and around 4 event leads with 3 recruits in the battalion

been in the battalion for 14 days 

36 minutes ago, Bacta said:

i also got promoted to SGM yesterday!!!

congrats!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

because you didn't let me interview you as Lux when you were Cody, that bill was never published and I cry over it every night.

• Dumb 2

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

-1 I think you're a strong leader and you have done fantastic things for the server. But I can't look past the fact that you JUST joined the batt and you're lack of activity as MCMD. I feel like you should take some time to actually get to know the dynamic of the current 41st before going for this. Either way, good luck man!

• Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Based 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

1 hour ago, Rizzo said:

-1 I think you're a strong leader and you have done fantastic things for the server. But I can't look past the fact that you JUST joined the batt and you're lack of activity as MCMD. I feel like you should take some time to actually get to know the dynamic of the current 41st before going for this. Either way, good luck man!

+1. I feel like you took the time to learn the current 41st to work on the dynamic. Good luck man!

• Funny 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Based 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

your plans of removing the people who are in all reality keeping 41st alive is kind of goofy. 
there is no real reason to remove them and even though i understand your intentions it could also be argued that you are going to put your friends in high places.

again, I know that's not your intentions but again it could be argued. 

you're a good guy and good player. But right now, i don't think it's the best time for you.

• Disagree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Based 1
3 hours ago, DANSNIDER said:

your plans of removing the people who are in all reality keeping 41st alive is kind of goofy. 
there is no real reason to remove them and even though i understand your intentions it could also be argued that you are going to put your friends in high places.

again, I know that's not your intentions but again it could be argued. 

you're a good guy and good player. But right now, i don't think it's the best time for you.

want this to be clear almost nothing of what you saying is true at all, I have no intention of removing people who are keeping 41st alive this is just bad faith and I normally wouldn't entertain this but this is just stupid.

When it comes to putting my friends in high places

I would want as many people from the battalion to join as possible but I feel I have shown multiple times I am not biased in positions, I have had to demote my best friends in almost every single position I have gotten (Dont wanna call them out but I have done it when marshal/SOBDE BCMD/212th BCMD), at most I just ask friends to come back as enlisted to have fun on the server. my friends are treated the same.

(idk how you got any of this from my application, this seems just to be weird rumors)

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 1
  • Based 1

Veteran Admin

+1 Look at my man cook give him a shot

• Friendly 1

Ugh +1

But for your sake (and everyone else's) LEAVE AGAIN ALREADY BACTA

Love you!

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk