Brace's Admiral ReReReApplication

Brace

Steam Name: Br0dyb

RP Name: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:102500674

How many terms have you held the position?: 3

How do you feel your previous term went?: My previous terms went very well. My last one specifically ended in a bit of a frenzy as my Rear Admiral resigned. Overall, the term had some big changes from server standpoints. For example, the PTL system was completely overhauled. I do have my own opinions on this, but the navy adjusted to the new system and I believe worked very well to it. 

Why do you wish to remain a Admiral of the Navy?: 

--Home--

As I always say, my position within the navy is a sense of home for me. I've been in the navy for a long time and feel I can do the most work on the server if I remain in this position. 

--Plans--

A big part of why I am reapplying again is to maintain standards and ensure there is another person ready to take the reigns for the navy once I am gone from this position. These are all explained in the "What improvements or changes do you plan on making" section of my application. 

Current availability: 

Most days, 3pm to 9pm EST 

What are some of your achievements in the navy during your past term?: 

--Professionalism--

Changes to systems like the PTLs and the battlestations could have allowed for the navy to take a back seat in server events. In spite of this, we modified our standards internally and changed to fit the new systems. This showed the server that yes, the navy is here and is still an active part of events and day-to-day operations on base. 

--Merging of Ace Rosters--

With the help of some members of the Ace team, we pushed for a more combined roster and logging system between the ATC and the ACE rosters. This overall helped with keeping logs of callsigns now for the entire server, as well as it made it easier to log information. 

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within Naval?: 

--The Filling of High Command--

In the waning days of my previous term, my Rear Admiral resigned his position within the navy. This is obviously a hit to the command structure of the navy. If I were to get another term, my primary goal is to get a successor into a position where they feel ready to take up the reigns after my term is completed. 

--Ranking Structure--

It is still my absolute goal in the navy to change the ranking structure to accurately match the clone ranks and would be based off of the real navy ranks. 

--Maintaining Standards--

A curse of past admirals was to change things way too often. Do not get my position on this wrong. I do not want to make the navy stale and will make changes as I see fit. However, changing things like the roster, training department documents, etc caused the navy to be an unreliable part of the server. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Note about recent activity: Some people will note that I have not gotten on the server in the past couple days. This is because I was getting certified to become a lifeguard and hold CPR/AED qualifications. Now that I am fully certified, my activity will increase dramatically to what I have stated on the application. 

Edited by Brace
Format

"A word from the Navy..."

+1 Brace is gonna get a split personality because of all his Yularen terms

• Funny 1

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

+1 Best Yularen

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

+1 just make sure you don't go on those extra long walks with your dog

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1, Brace has shown dedication throughout the past year just to Naval and is the only man currently suited for Admiral. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

+1, honorary yularen?

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 only reason fixing the damn ranks

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Has anyone ever not supported one of these? Honestly, I'd love to be the first. I love you Brace, you're doing a fantastic job, and you're going to make history. But I want to make history too.

Let me know where you're going to be a lifeguard so I can "drown" and you'll have to kiss me- uh, I mean ,save me. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 5
  • Confused 1

Now I know I’m mostly playing a very passive role in my positions I’m in, however, during my active times on the server seeing the navy was few and far between. so I have some questions for @Brace

1. What is your goal to fix the naval “stagnation” as from what I can tell people zoom through the NCO ranks and then burn out at officer as they take on too much responsibility. 

2. do you have any plans or ideas to increase naval activity outside of events, and other branch’s within naval doing well as lead spots are full but are never seen on and neither are their branches. How do you plan to help naval beaches do well?

3. now this may be time zones but I rarely saw you active on your job just always as naval afk and coming back during events and leaving shortly after, I know no one is perfect and people have shit to do but a leadership presence is always good to help encourage people to get on. What is your plan to help naval activity? 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

4 hours ago, Dennis said:

Now I know I’m mostly playing a very passive role in my positions I’m in, however, during my active times on the server seeing the navy was few and far between. so I have some questions for @Brace

1. What is your goal to fix the naval “stagnation” as from what I can tell people zoom through the NCO ranks and then burn out at officer as they take on too much responsibility. 

2. do you have any plans or ideas to increase naval activity outside of events, and other branch’s within naval doing well as lead spots are full but are never seen on and neither are their branches. How do you plan to help naval beaches do well?

3. now this may be time zones but I rarely saw you active on your job just always as naval afk and coming back during events and leaving shortly after, I know no one is perfect and people have shit to do but a leadership presence is always good to help encourage people to get on. What is your plan to help naval activity? 

Very good questions

1. We just changed our promotion requirement guidelines for our SNCO which makes it a little harder to get promoted. It acts as a defacto TIG 

2. With our ENT system it allows naval to get recognition for RP situations they create outside of events. But, I do have plans to continue the "Integration of the Navy" which will encourage people to join branches and be sent out for Field ENG and Field Medical work.

3. Time zones are a thing of course. I did put a "Note about recent activity" in my application too. My overall plan to help naval activity though is to promote active officers and SNCOs

"A word from the Navy..."

Dude this guy won't stop. He literally is a non-stop running Yularen machine. Anyways a word from the Slak  . . . . +1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 Has been in this position for a long time, knows his way around naval and obviously is working to better it on a regular basis.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

as much as it pains me to not -1 this mouth breather I think not having a leader will only harm them so I guess +1 be more active ya goober and Jason colt will haunt your dreams 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management