• Retired Founder

Hey.

I had a much more crude and cold post originally, but I wiped it.
I am resigning again, and likely permanetly from Synergy. I will continue to assist Square as he needs assistance with updates but I do not wish to have a direct role, or responsibility to this community. I feel I have put in more than my fair share of time and effort over my multiple years here and that time needs to find it's end. With that, I request you do not DM me in relation to Synergy on discord or Steam as those are mine and I will likely block you. If you have something for me, message me here.

My reason for leaving relates hard to three factors that I will not go into in detail on, as to leave on a more positive note. The short version is between my health, job, and the Gmod culture, I have no drive or time that I want to dedicate to this project. To the person who leaked my resignation coming up, fuck yourself, that's not your news to share and you are a prime example of the shitty culture built deep into Gmod (Not Synergy, Gmod).

If you want a more heartfelt goodbye, one that captured my more passionate feelings, please review my old leaving post. You can view that here:
https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13165-taking-a-step-back/

In conclusion, this is my goodbye from Synergy, I have much more important things I need to focus on moving forward.
I am aware this is short and cold, but at this point I feel the people that know me understand. The other people, well I don't really care.

Memories become all that you are, so make sure to live long enough to leave some behind.
Everything eventually comes to an end, let it happen naturally.
Stay alive friends.

Sincerly,
Zim / Spencer

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 26

o7 it was good to have you in the community and I am sure everyone is thanking you to what you did and changed to the Server.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

Goodbye Zim! Thanks for everything 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Forum Admin

o7 Zim. Thanks for all the work you've put into the community

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

o7 zim 

You did it chief you helped create this community!

Your hours and time and effort will be around for ages. I have mad respect tbh.

However its time to let your baby go and go on and do greater things! You have etched your name and left your mark but the next foot falls forward.

This is the way brother!

spacer.png

• Friendly 1

GG. Thanks for everything Zim

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Thank you for the solid work you've put into the community man, good fortune and health unto you and your journey. Best of luck.

I will never forget "Zim's Music" as a Talz flew across the sky with duel-wielding double-bladed sabers on Tatoonie. Great moment of dumbfound and laughs.

You ever just want to fuck an anime bitch? Me too.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

8 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Thank you for the solid work you've put into the community man, good fortune and health unto you and your journey. Best of luck.

I will never forget "Zim's Music" as a Talz flew across the sky with duel-wielding double-bladed sabers on Tatoonie. Great moment of dumbfound and laughs.

You ever just want to fuck an anime bitch? Me too.

Wait no one can spawn in "zim only" now

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

One Less Canadian ;(

o7 Zim. We didnt really talk much but when we did talk, you were the kindest person I ever met. 

Still tries to frame me in Among Us >:(

Welcome to Valhalla my King

Edited by Bleach
  • Friendly 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

I know me and the entire server appreciates the work you've done. Even if there's a lack of praise or people don't specifically what you worked on. Hope life goes well for you in the future. Thanks for the hard work over the years, man

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

o7, Thank you for everything you have done for this community. 

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

@ZimThank you for everything and I truly mean it. I am going to go into my personal life and if someone deletes this comment before telling me then go fuck yourself. Zim is a true friend me and him use to play TTT togheter all the time and was always in Discord with him but the day came where I was going to take my own life because people did not care for me, just so many fucked up things happening in life at the time but he was always there for me. When X passed away I got into a state of Depression because I felt as if I just lost a Brother. (If you don't know the story between me and him don't ask) The day I wrote my suicide note he was one of the people that gave a shit and decided to help me. Where I'm at right now in life is not the best but just knowing that I have a true friend numbs the depression. I can't explain the rest because there is just too much to explain but this is really hard for me to write while going through the same shit that I went through back then but I love you as a Brother Zim and I mean that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9vcwIJF0TE

o7 Bad Vibes Forever

• Friendly 2

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

Goodbye, Zimbo. 

Gonna miss you.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

damn gonna miss this gamer, thanks for all the work you have put in over the years. o7

:PepeHands:

spacer.png

Edited by Dennis
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Founder
Founder

The community truly wouldn't be what it is today without you. You are one of the most genuine people I know and it's been a privilege to work with you. 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

o7   Thank you for all you have done.   I didn't get to interact with you all too much outside that one time you joined 212th for a bit.   You seem like an hard worker from what Ron told me one night after pulling me to have a voice to rant to for once.    Take care of yourself.

• Funny 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

On 11/6/2020 at 5:21 PM, Clutch said:

Wait no one can spawn in "zim only" now

I knew of the dark secret arts and they had to seal it away....

IIRC it was always a founder only thing to spawn in. Zim used it for fun.

• Winner 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

• 2 years later...

Zim we are going to miss ya buddy 07

• Dumb 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former: