Moose's Marshal Commander Application

Moose

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Moose

RP Name: Moose

RP Rank: Regimental Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93203957

Brigade you are applying for: Position of Marshal

Experience:

Pretty much a copy of my experience regimental application not much has changed, but I added my time as a regimental first so if you have previously read my application process then just read the first part of the experience.

Regimental Commander (Synergy)

Well as many of you may know I have been the Attack Regimental for the past 2 months and I think over my time as a regimental I have come to learn a lot about the server, the battalions and the people. I believed that I have personally matured during this time as a regimental and grown to really be able to place trust in people. I think during my time I have also learned to become pretty well versed in battlefield tactics and actually laying out a plan before running in guns blazing and overall I have really furthered my ability to RP. Also the administrative side to a battalion that I never really understood I got a clearer picture to it.

[IFN] 

Not in chronological order

SOBDE (Foxtrot)

This was one of my favourite times on the server. Under the leadership of Octo as Gregor and Lucky and Buzz as my squad mates this is where I learned how much teamwork matters. This time for me was a time of great learning and gaining experience. I really enjoyed my time as a Foxtrot member. I might even say that it was my favorite time in gmod. As we were Foxtrot we were outreach to the 212th. This is when I gained a massive respect for 212th and knew that at one point I wanted to be in the battalion. This was when Billiam was Cody and when I met a guy that I would run into down the line known as Jagger.

501st (2ndLT - Colonel)

Lucky my Foxtrot squad mate and I joined the 501st when we left Foxtrot Group. The 501st at this time were at a weird point because they had no one that could go for Rex. We joined and began to help out with the battalion. I became Hardcase and really liked the work that came with the 501st. It helped me understand the inner workings of how a battalion works because we were rebuilding some of the docs and structure. 501st was one of the main battalions of the clone wars show so we always had large numbers at the time so it helped me to lead bigger groups.

Doom’s Unit (PVT - 2ndLT)

Doom’s Unit was the first ever battalion that I had joined, I really liked the shields and the Z6 that came with the classes. However I did not expect to get hooked on to gmod and what it would bring. I just fell in love with the server. It was great the gameplay, all the interactions and RP and the seriousness of the server. But what I think really is what hooked me to the server was the community and the people that came with it. Back in the day it was really fun but I was just starting out and met a lot of good people like Sugga here. This is where I learned how the server works, what all the battalions do and how RP works.

Shock Troopers (SGM - Major)

The second battalion that I was a part of and one of the longest stints that I had in a battalion. I really enjoyed my time in shock, this is where I met some of the guys that I still know today. Shock was almost like a second home to me. I met many good people and this place was where I learned how to really lead a battalion and how to find work to do and do it well. To sum it up I met a lot of good people, learned the rules of the server pretty well and learned the responsibilities of an officer. I came back to Shock troopers a couple of times just to many to list.

104th (2ndLT)

Spent a little time here on IFN. It was good to spread my wings and try a lot of the battalions to get an understanding of all of them.

91st (SMB)

Another brief stint in the 91st, met a lot of good people and saw how things were run.

Galactic Marines (2ndLT)

I was GM for a little bit while Medic was commander. I rank transferred in and I learned a lot about tactics and battlefield planning there. Again another minor stint I was there for maybe 1 or 2 months.

5th Fleet Security (2ndLT)

It was fun while it lasted, I joined the 5th when it first came out because a lot of my friends from shock were joining it. It was when Qal was commander. It was a great experience to see how a battalion was built up from the ground. With very inspiring leadership it was a great time.

SOBDE (Miscellaneous)

I was also a part of the Ahiwa squad as Di’Kut and Darman. It was fun at this time too I believe I only really lasted a squad leader term for each. I don’t really have much this time because it was brief.

327th (2ndLT - Captain)

The 327th was the last battalion I was a part of on IFN. Honestly I can’t really member much about it. But what I do remember is making a cringy recruitment video for it that featured Zander and a few others. I left IFN when everything went down to join Synergy.

Synergy  

501st (SGM)

The first battalion I joined was the 501st when the server started. Kain was the first Rex and again I helped to make new docs, spreadsheets etc. I remember that pilots were a new thing and I was interested and I soon voiced that I wanted to become the Hawk from TC. After many days of trying to prove ourselves I manage to get it. So I was in TC and helped out with other members' tryouts. I can’t say that I have learned a lot here because of my experience before but it was really cool to be a part of a new community that is starting up. Working with the 501st when synergy was just created helped us get numbers in the battalion because we were having a lot of new community members join and see 501st that can be recognized easily.

38th (SGM-Commander)

The second battalion I joined was the 38th which was really fun. At the time the numbers were not the greatest but I sort of enjoyed that. Working in a smaller group that you knew better was a great change of pace for me in the hussel and bussel of everything else. It was also cool cause I had never joined a RP focused battalion before and it really helped with my RP ability. I was there till it was removed then took a 1 and half year break.

104th (PVT - 2ndLT)

When I rejoined the server back in September it was different. The server had changed from what it used to be but I adapted to it, it wasn’t a bad thing either. It was really fun in the 104th. I am glad I spent some time in it instead of the little time I spent in it before. Got used to how senergy worked again and met a lot of good friends like Skylur and Gears.

Jedi (Youngling - Master)

I never really played Jedi before I was mostly always focused on my clone but I met some good people and got into Jedi. I attended trials and got to knight fairly quickly. I helped out in the order with trials and made some documents. I became a Shadow manager and soon became master. I had a great time as a master and got to meet a lot of new people and work with groups. It showed me how to work with a group of people in charge and to oversee a large number of people. I eventually left because I felt I had to tone it down a bit on how much I played and try not to get burnt out.

212th (2ndLT - Major)

Ah finally caught up to date. 212th is what I joined after I left 104th and Jedi Master. I joined and settled in fast and met a lot of good people. I was determined to get a Foxtrot position because I was one previously. I tried to help out where I could and I was offered the position of Gregor. I have now been Gregor for 3 months and it may just pass the best moments that I previously had. I worked hard in the 212th and Foxtrot, and for a long time we had a full squad. I really enjoyed my time in the 212th and met a lot of great people that I could not praise enough for the work they have done to help me and the 212th. Shout out to you all <3.

Regiments and Such

I have held many regiment leadership positions in a multitude of battalions from everything from jet trooper lead to heavy. It would be hard to mention them all but I have probably been in almost every regiment. In most of those regiments being an officer or leader of it.

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?: 

The marshal commander to me has a lot of responsibilities that they have to accomplish and I think I can do those. I believe that I am ready for this role and I think I can help to better the server and to lighten the moods of the player base. I treat everyone with dignity, kindness and respect and I expect that of others. I believe that I can uphold myself as a respectable and responsible marshal commander and I believe that those two traits are integral to becoming the marshal commander. I also like to lead by example and I believe that one of my biggest strengths is my ability to RP and also battlefield tactics. I believe that with enough time I can expand on those while also teaching those abilities to others. Overall I know that I am ready for this position and that I will uphold my responsibilities during my term.

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?:

Yes.

Availability: 

Pretty much available all the time, except sundays which I like to take off. Can always be contacted via discord.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Attack Regimental Commander

Gregor

Di’Kut

Jedi Master

Arligan Zey

Kit Fisto

Shadow Manger

Hardcase

First Hawk

Admin/GH

^And a bunch of ranks but these are the coolest in my opinion and some low rank staff positions.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?: 

Everyone says that they want the battalions and companies to be the best they can be at the end of their term, that is well and all and I do want and will strive for that but I want the server at the end of my term to have some of the best RP. You know as it stands now the base is kind of like a big lounge where players just wait for events, I would like to get more done on base make it feel more militaristic with things such as briefings, rp reports, maintenance, training in the courtyard things to make it feel like a real military base. I want people to feel more immersed and I will do the best that I can do but it also relies on the player base. I am just one person so I really need the cooperation of the whole server to get some of these tasks accomplished. I will also state that I am one for Naval being the ones that run the base along with HC, I will work with them to try and coordinate something with them. Personally I find the drive everyday to play on the server and in my free time and I want people to feel the same way. I also care a lot for the well being of people that are playing, a big thing for me is I always try to bring out the best in people. I think that we could do so much more if we are just the slightest bit nicer to people.I tried to promote this in my regiment and I think it turned out quite well, not always worked but everyday I strive to accomplish my goals and I care so much for synergy and the player base. At the end of my term I wish for 3 things: a healthy mind and body for players, the feeling of immersiveness and finally a strong term so that people could continue to improve the best in themselves and for the things I implement to continue on without me. 

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?:

To me being easy to talk to with people is a strong and favorable trait to have. I want it to be easy for troopers, BCMD’s and regimentals to get in contact with me and I plan to do this by getting to know a lot about the people in the current battalions and to interact with them. I would like them to look at me as the marshal commander but moreover a friend or a trusted person they can come to with issues regarding anything. Inter-regimental relations  start with battalions within regiments working well together, the first step to doing this is to have more regiment based events and having the battalions in certain regiments work together. Large scale deployments involving 2 or 3 regiments also help to improve relations between battalions figuring out what battalions specialties and what they do well help for other battalions to help coordinate with them. Working with the battalions and getting  to know them better will help me and the other BCMD’s to plan these sorts of training with battalions and to actually put trust in others.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?:

Yes.

• Winner 1

Money Moves

• Retired Founder

Moose has been very instrumental in ensuring the 501st has been running smoothly in the long transition period between Enzyme's resignation and the almost two week period that it took for myself to be appointed to the Rex position.

Moose has personally spoken to me about some of his plans for the Grand Army of the Republic and I feel like he will do a fantastic job!

+1

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1, good guy, very vocal and dedicated to what he does.

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Moose has done a lovely job from an outsiders POV working in the Attack regiment, Him and I have talked he always has the high spirit that you need for marshal

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin
2 minutes ago, Freck said:

Moose! My brother! I love you! 

You 100% deserve this, we are all behind you!

A-TEAM A-TEAM A-TEAM

+1

A-TEAM!

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

what am I dumb that would be a FAT +1

• Friendly 1

+1, time for my master play to put in an Attack Reg App

Edited by KillJoy
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Cause I ain''t saying no to a moose. Their antlers hurt alot.

Memes aside, you are very well deserving of this position

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1

Had a nice chat with him yesterday and he went through his plans and I 100% agree with them

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 I remember when in 104th you were a SGM but the way you acted and the amount of responsibility you showed made everyone treat you like their commander. you are great for this role and I hope you better synergy as a whole because NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE the server is kinda dying.

Edited by Spaghetti
Head Admin

+1.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I'm momentarily returning from my hiatus to +1 this app. I obviously have not been on recently, but from the DMs moose and I have exchanged in the past weeks, I know for a fact that he has what it takes to be a marshal commander.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

I said I would see you on the Forums. Good plan. Appreciate you coming to BCMD's befor applying, so good luck! +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview  Please contact one of the Server Directors to organize your interview before 06/30/2020 or your application will be DENIED  // Locked  // moved to Commander Applications - Pending

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.