Kojak is joining the CIA

Banned

Name: Kojak
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118190754

Staff Rank: Veteran Admin

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 5/23/2020

Reason for leaving:
TL:DR: I got accepted into the CIA and have to go to NY for training.
I recently let SO BDE know that I was offered quite a few possibilities to either move to Spain for Culinary School, or Move to New York for Culinary School. Spain has yet to reply however, The Culinary Institute of America over in NY was able to get in contact with me about my application and to my surprise I was accepted for the Fall term. This would mean I would have to relocate and though I do have some considerable savings I want to focus on my transition to New York to attend this culinary school.

Farewells: I often have stared as others do their Farewells and I have not given any thought to what I would say. The moments and experiences shared with others will always come along with me. However I do have a few people in mind.

@Sixta My first BCMD when I joined back. Honestly one of the truest homies. Stay canadian.
@Venom/TJ Pummel party? You resigned when it was getting good!~

@Dragon Cringe lord. When you coming down to didney?

@Forseen He might be Australians but hes a dope dude and taught me a lot about myself.

@Fizzik From Crosshair to Marshall in like 3 months. What a fucking legend. Honestly Fizz, you have served as nothing but a great friend and voice of reason when it came to situations. One of my best friends on this server and will remain as such.

@Dennis @Bro @Vango @Moose Don't burn down the GAR. You guys are some of the chillest and most positive people I have had the pleasure to work with. See you guys next time.

@Freck This man is a powerplayer beware o.O. Continue to absolutely crush it when it comes to naval. Make sure you also voice the defcon stuff I suggested if it gets passed.

Now moving on to the SO BDE boys:

@SippinTeaa @Inosuke @Magician@Etc1440 You guys are some good people. Quit minging and focus I won't be here to hold your hand anymore. Inosuke keep growing and become the best Boss you can be my man.

@Crimson @Ratio @Naffen and Ren (Can't find username) From etain for 3 months to Squad Lead. Crimson you have been the best fox/mech reg I have seen in my time as SO BDE Reg. Keep working hard my friends, you guys kill it every single week. And Ratio :Dumb:

@Pythin Stop being dumb, you are a good kid and have a lot of potential. You are one of the homies and will always be one of the homies.

@Porch @woeny23 @Duck @Prince and I can't find Harsh's at for some reason. You guys know how to RP, you guys are good people. However, you guys really suck at Bed Wars. When I come back I hope you guys will have practiced. In all seriousness, thank you guys for working with and thank you guys for helping me grow as regimental.

Never in life would I have believed that I would get to meet and work with such a diverse and amazing group of people who have opinions and ideas that truly show their greatness. It was absolutely honoring when I was given this position to have such a strong support from you guys. Through our ups and down all I have to say is Thank you. This past few months have been an absolute blast and looking back I will do it all again if it meant I will get to meet such extraordinary people.

Edited by kojak
  • Winner 4
  • Friendly 11
Banned

My HVYL :PepeHands:

Absolute mad lad. Good luck with your future endeavors! 

r4ymo.gif

Forum Admin

God damn this is sad o7 man

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Kojak, you were an amazing regimental commander for someone who just joined SO BDE for the first time (this is Harsh btw). You've been a wonderful mentor and an even greater friend (if I can say as much). I wish you the best of luck with your future in the culinary field, I know you'll do great. Make sure to flex that RP voice once in a while on those non-GMOD playing virgins!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

• Coordinator
Coordinator

I gotta say, For the short time you were reg you put in work, Sad you have to go but its for better things, Making big moves out here
I wish you the best of luck with your moving and all that 
O7 
ALSO
Breaker>Cards

Resignation Logged, Best of Luck. o7

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations and if you coming to New York don't bring none of that fuck shit over here man.  I catch you on the streets of Brooklyn talking sweet, it's on sight.

• Funny 2

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

No @ even when you join Wolfpack Council Den without asking like 12 times? Jk. Love you man. Pleasure serving with you in Rancor. Good luck in the CIA. But can you ask the FBI if I have a personal Agent watching me?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Damn not even an @ bro 

Stay safe in New York! And bring a jacket!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

I thought the big boi CIA spy people asses. Lmao

See you around and good luck out there ! o7

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You and I shared a lot of interest and opinions with each other. Even if you did repeat some things previous regimentals conducted, you still tried to shift SOBDE to a more beneficial state. You're a good dude and I'll miss you. People come and go... However, you have my Discord and Steam. Now, if you're ever in a clear state and wanting to join back, the people you know might not exist but you'll meet new people. Good luck with life!

~Porch

Lmao, I thought u meant the Central Intelligence Agency. Anyways, u were a cool guy and u have done a great job on this server. It is sad to see you go, but sometimes you just gotta move on in life. Have fun in the culinary arts and I hope you become one of the best chefs in the world! Go order Gordon Ramsey around