Bounty Hunter Departure

Sock Monkey

Name: Sock Monkey

RP Rank: General / Versock Clan Leader

Suggestion: Remove Bounty Hunters from the server

Implementation:

While the excursion we went on with the bounty hunters was no doubt a blast, and if given a chance to go back in time, I'd +1 it again in a heartbeat.
Unfortunately bounty hunters has faltered, with the excessive rules and documents, the departure of the visionary(Sanchez), The bounty system, motivation to play bounty hunter/ BH RP, and server as a whole has led to the collapse of bounty hunter.

Documents/ Doc Upkeep
Currently there are 5 separate documents and 3 forms in the public document channel in bounty hunter discord
When you want become a BH, besides already touching up on the ~15 page rules and regulations, and 4 page BH ROE, you are then introduced to a 5 page bounty mission guide, and 1 page daily bounty claim limit info, as well as an excel spreadsheet of like 10 tabs, regarding everything with BH, overwhelming I know, and once you have all that down you're set to play BH and begin completing bounties!!

When BH first started, keeping up with the demand of bounties and updating the docs was an absolute struggle, with none of the cabinet (mostly) knowing how to work the doc, let alone the 'Intel' who've probably done a whopping 0 things cause like none of them were taught how.

Creator
Sanchez had a vision, BH would be on the server, lawless, manipulative, up to trouble, a stake in the Republics side, with the potential to exploit BH greed for momentum in the ongoing war with the CIS for the Republic
At the release of BH, Sanchez was prepared, he created all of the docs above (for the most part) and unlike Sith, it was smooth at launch, people got BH trained and all started having a good time, Sanchez dedicated lots of his time(LOTS) updating docs, interpreting rules for people, adding new rules, while the first Guild Leader got burnt out and left at launch sadly.
As Sanchez faded off, it seems that full decision making fell on Palpatine(making ROE only) and the Cabinet/Guild leader, which led to issues of rules being interpreted differently by different people, and changes being made and not properly announced (ROE was weird at first, who can place bounties was a big issue, etc..)
Sadly this idea fell with its creators drifting.

Bounty System
Yay welcome to BH
Here fun bounties to do! Don't worry, you're more than welcome to go /me a few plants and take pictures to post to a form to get some 'renown' which makes you better??
BH bounty system feels like doing time killer side quests, except the game never implemented anything to keep track of it, so you have to go log it all on docs that get manually updated (not ripping on the cabinet at all they worked very hard) which can take some time due to the volume.
If you're questioning the activity and use of the bounty system or activity of BH as a whole, the last cabinet bounty created (from when this was made 3/15/2020) was 3/9/2020 and there were 11 posted, with 12 total bounty hunters completing them (the times claimable for each is 5) so 12/55.
(I don't even see a commission bounty for the month of March).

Motivation/RP
When we hop on BH we expect to get all our friends and run around and have a good time doin bounties, fighting enemies, and making renown/credits. This does not happen though
it ends up being 3 BH adverting to the Republic if they need help with anything as they loiter around the front gate of the base and do cringe RP with clones as they try to get in so they can go complete bounties that require them in the base
This leads to a cycle of BH acting friendly to the republic/being friendly, going in doing all the /mes, collecting all the bounties, and leaving.

Server
Currently as a Clone Wars RP server, that focuses exclusively on the Republic, it gives no purpose to the bounty hunters, as there is one faction, and NPC event jobs, if there were 2 or more factions or this was CW DarkRP, BH would work out and have a real use on the server, but its not, which makes BH purpose minuscule at best. 

Conclusion
I loved the idea of BH, sadly, under several circumstances, it has become unnecessary for the server, the only way I see it working is if actual dev work went into a GMOD addon or game mode that gave it an in-game bounty system and in-game renown and stuff
the doc upkeep was a temporary replacement, but has grown cumbersome with so many different ones needed to complete a task. 
Overall the excessive documents, departure of Sanchez, sub par bounty system, motivation and RP of bounty hunters, and Synergy as a server and its separate issues
has led to the fall of BH, unsalvageable in my opinion.

Add or Change: Remove all BH faction jobs  (not event jobs pls :) )

Final Comments

It was super fun while it lasted, a break from clones, and I still would no doubt support the addition to future separate factions, don't take this as we did with Sith as a bad thing, BH was a fun, good idea, but its vision and expectations couldn't be met with the capabilities of GarrysMod
The people that worked hard on this did a fantastic job, and I appreciate all the effort they did to make BH enjoyable for the time it was out.
But none the less a project we tried and didn't work out like we wanted, hopefully the future will see other bright ideas like BH that make our server stand out from the rest!

I know BH only came out about a month and a half ago, but no point keeping something around when its clear that its not likely to improve or have a random resurgence of active players again.  

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

:)

Don't get me wrong, the idea was cool but for the past few weeks, the activity has dropped within Bounty Hunters significantly. I just haven't seen much towards role-play or associating with others on the server. And this post is coming from a Clan Leader. And before people complain about people's work and their dedication - they removed Sith, 327th, and 91st. People on the sever either like Bounty Hunters or hate 'em. I personally tried role-playing with individuals but most people yell at them and disregard their opportunity to role-play with us.

Although, with Coruscant Underworld coming out soon, this could benefit the Bounty Hunters. 
Until then, my +1 stands. 

~Porch

truth be told, there needs to be something to work for in BH.

People don't get on cause there's no gain in BH.

Sith you worked up to get to Dark Council much like Jedi. There no rank structure for Bounty Hunters. 

Also as for bounty hunters, whenever i enter base i get immediately kicked out of base "because we dont like bounty hunters" Its hard to try and roleplay with people who do not push for roleplay. Its essentially giving people to have a power trip, every time i see someone on the friendly merc job, they're treated so much like trash like any other BH, and unless you're friends with someone outside of being BH, you're not getting into base most of the time. Even when i've gotten into the base, it seems only Naval and Jedi want to actually RP with Bounty hunters rarely, clones? fat chance, me as an encounter/game master have set up many NPC's and buildings and went into base and said "Hey you know your outposts are being attacked" and i was told to not only fuck off, but people didn't give a shit. Other people just genuinely have a warped perception of "RP" and proceed to get a delusion of power. 

LIterally has a situation the other day where Someone was shooting at my feet, actively shooting and said "Drop your weapon or die" and then i shot back and said "no, youre attempting to shoot me" and then proceeded to rant in OOC saying "Wow fucking sith 2.0 right there, trying to RP and they wont let you" People are unfortunately super power-trippy over BH and its getting to the point where people don't want to play because of the refusal of proper interaction. When people see BH they see them the same way sith were back on endor, and due to how sith were back on endor, the same impressions and acting are given. 

Heres how BH used to be when it came out: "Boys, dont go into the village, thats BH territory, keep an eye on them, and when one walks upto out gates, keep an eye on them, however we will heed friendly actions." 

Heres how BH interactions are now: "Wow Sith 2.0"  "Why not no one watching this BH as they roam in our base? Meh not my job"  "The village is republic property and you will submit to our will, we can take whatever we want from you"  "Wow you killed me because i shot at you? Refusal to RP, >:C"

Just now, Sock Monkey said:

let alone the 'Intel' who've probably done a whopping 0 things

Also for this, it seems that i've been the only one doing intel, and during my LOA 0 intel work was done, if you search my steamID, i appear over 170 times, while other members appear maybe 10-20 at most. 

However sock, i reccomend letting this last till we get coruscant underground, as that can give new oppurtunity to rise for BH. Tbh i feel there needs to be something to work for in BH because as it is currently, there isn't, and the stuff BH's deal with are clones trying to swing their big dick energy around. Also there arent events really that revolved or involve bounty hunter at all, and ive only seen one game master actually 'do' things with Bounty hunters, and thats Hero (Not taking into the fact he's Guild lead) BH's i would say are extremely neglected to the point where people just dont want to actively try to do things.

tl;dr People dont want to play BH because of the player disrespect and how Theyre treated when they go near base, and No goal to gain from stuff. I feel adding goals will help it out certainly, as for the player to player issue, i dont know. On thursday we had 8 bounty hunters on and it was extremely fun.  I feel some things with BH need to be added to push them a little more 'out there' and what not. This needs to be helped my additions and changes for rewards, as well as help from GM's and encounter masters. 

-1 for now, it may seem like a grim time but we can improve, and people need to push for things, also i feel that this can benefit BH's when we go to coruscant. Also sock, you're a clan leader, you should actively be pushing for your clan to get on and RP, lol.

(sorry for the grammar i wrote this at 2am)

Edited by Scribbles
  • Informative 1
  • Management

If this gets denied for the reason of “give them another chance” then I’ll see you all on the next 2-5 posts just like this.

+1

We barely hit 90 players anymore. Bounty Hunters have been nonexistent in game for nearly a month or longer.

(Also if they turn into event jobs like Sith did and the battalion’s we removed didn’t there’s a problem)

• Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Someone had to do it v5?

I feel that BH was suddenly stuffed full of people that don't care about the faction. Several Cabinet members suddenly resigned and no one was stepping up to fulfill the role. Despite my suggestion to make Guild Leader a position you have to apply for essentially making the entire Cabinet think I'm against them, I actually have quite a lot of fun playing on it when I do and that genuinely is depressing.

But, I'm firmly against adding something only to remove it not even a year later. I stand with the idea that if you fuck up something, it's your obligation to fix it at any cost until there's literally nothing more you can do. BH can still recover from the slump that they're in and don't need to be a 91st, 187th, 327th and SIth, all of which I've held a similar ideal on in the past.

For now but I will gladly eat my words once someone has actually tried to fix it first. 

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

This is going to be a bit of a kick in the groin to the BH, coming from a Cabinet member, but I honestly think it is for the best to remove BH. I enjoy what I do and love BH until the end, but with its current state, cabinet barely gets on (I literally feel like it's a chore to play on synergy anymore due to just a lack of fun) and not much is done between us anymore. I've done my part in pushing new systems and new bounties that at least allow killing or fighting to keep things actually entertaining, but at this point BH has been so bogged down with rules and regulations that nobody has fun doing anything anymore. And with Sanchez leaving, we have no high staff in the mix to help authorize or allow things we suggest as a cabinet, meaning we rely fully on going to the forums for nearly every single thing. 

My main point here is: It is not fun anymore, at all. Over the past 2 weeks even while having CoVID19 I tried to play a total of 8 times, all of those times, nobody was on BH, server was less than 90 players on it and it was dead with no action. 

To put it simply, bounty hunter is dead. Nothing can bring back a completely dead faction that has maybe 2-3 people on a day if you're lucky. 

All in all, it was a good run. +1

We were kind of chucked into the midst of things. I was never properly explained things, I had ideas moving forward. The current way this server population plays is, if your not Republic, your the enemy and need to be executed. I don’t think BH needs to be removed as I think that it can survive, on the condition it needs an overhaul. We could (and should in my opinion) wipe the Guild. Implement a better structure for bounties, how to claim them and what they consist of so they all don’t suck. I try to get on every day and promote RP with BH. I am trying my hardest to keep us afloat. -1

Banned

-1 this is mongrel and I am quite enjoying the BH business. It is fun and engaging. 

Edited by Ping
Name was incorrect

-1, at the moment it adds plenty of passive RP on the server during the down time. There is also plenty of potential for the faction if done correctly but there does seem a clear lack of motivation which feels like a server wide issue, in my opinion, at the moment. I also don't think just removing it solves anything. It just creates an RP void that won't get filled and there is less overall RP.

I am not aware but was there a revision proposed internally with BHs? Going to straight removal suggestion appears, from the outside perspective, as giving up.

• Agree 1

-1 Leave BH alone and don’t add anymore factions(not saying you want another faction). I just started a new story for my events of BH gang members that get involve with BH so that they don’t feel bored.

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

Short Version: -1 Wait until Coruscant Underworld and we can try again with a new more shady map with new mission ideas. We'll try to overhaul the system and hopefully missions will be much more fun in what is an actually interesting environment for seedy activities. (If things don't get better after that then change this to a +1)

Long Version AKA The Things That Went Wrong (with possible fixes):

Spoiler

The big problem that seems to have hamstrung us in regards to player activity was mainly the confusion with the map rotation and just bad communication in general from whoever is supposed to be doing that. A bunch of people checked out when we are scheduled to change to the Venator, then it didn't for a few weeks for no stated reason, then it did for three days (instead of the two weeks that were previously stated), then we went back to Anaxes again. Like literally if you graph out participation it drops whenever we are supposed to switch maps.

I don't know who is supposed to be in charge of that shit but seriously, do your job and if you can't keep a schedule get someone who can.

There is also the complete lack of communication at times with High Command, literally we had two or three days where friendly and trusted BH were banned from the base because of the actions of a hostile faction (this is essentially like banning the Jedi from the base because Darth Maul attacked it) and then when it was asked why this was, it was said that it was just supposed to be for 3 hours, and no one was told that part.

Someone in High Command should take a more active interest in this if they want it to work, many times large events can require some kind of high up in Naval to do some sort of RP, when this doesn't happen or isn't communicated either in-game or out it can lead to many issues. I just think we need someone that can step in for Sanchez, if anyone is available that can fulfill that role.

The map is kind of...desolate, there aren't that many places for interesting rp that aren't republic areas, because it's a republic base. Hopefully with a new map this will be better addressed and allow for more interesting RP scenarios.

The last problem is that clones say they want more things to do, and when these things are added they go against rp to try and stop these things. It's a very common issue that many lower level clones either don't understand the BH roles or don't care. If someone has been vetted by the Republic navy as an attachment to the forces on the found of Anaxes you shouldn't be telling them they have to leave because you - a Lieutenant - said so, when they have RP wise already proven their loyalty and professionalism multiple times. When there is someone higher up seeing this, who knows where they have the right to be and purposely says nothing it just shows a problem that starts towards the top, and not the bottom.

Clone Leadership needs to be proactive in making sure their guys know who is allowed where, if they can't ensure their enlisted and Junior Officers are behaving correctly and refuse to correct them when they are fail RPing then they shouldn't be in their position. If you are unsure who is allowed where, read their Job Descriptions, it will tell you how they will act

Sanchez said it a lot, players will decide whether or not they like the extra content and want BH to continue, I agree. I think it should be given more time and opportunity on the new map at the very least but that's just my opinion. If players ruin every new thing that comes in to add more content then after it is removed complain that there isn't any new content the onus is on them. People say they want change but then don't like change at the same time, and they bite their own nose to spite their face, instead of finding things to enjoy in player driven content being brought to them on a daily basis that isn't the same old "droid invasion everyone to courtyard", which is literally what many people ask for more of all the time. I hope it will get better. But I concede that it will probably be hard with groups of organized players trying hard to keep the server as boring as ever stifling it while actively complaining about it.

Edited by BlankNameAsshole
  • Agree 2

What I say is just wait until the Underworld map if we switch to that so I am still ganna have stick with a -1 but I will agree if they don’t get better after underworld comes out than uhh

+1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

I don't understand how the Underworld map would be a different story. Last time I checked it is up to the players to create their own immersion and roleplay and not leaving it up to the map creator. With this being said, I don't believe that the collective bounty hunters as a whole wants to improve. Theres obviously a few people who invested their time and effort and those are the same who want it to stick around but at the same time we cant just have 4 people carry an entire faction when no one else wants to work and put effort into it. It is up to GC and GL to make it engaging by creating immersive story lines for their bounty but in reality there is nothing more to be done with Renown. No perks, No incentives, No rewards other than ooo you get to the a higher bounty for more useless renown. Without a set structure and a will to change from not only 4 people but the entirety of the bounty hunting guild then I see the bounty hunters going no further. I believe that there should be a complete wipe and overhaul of current bounty hunters. I believe there should be a better system in place because at it seems now its every man for himself when it comes to intel and stuff like that. And I highly agreed with Ratio. Making the Guild Leader be applicable just would overall help improve the flow and would allow much more creative control to people that the community chooses, not just a person chosen by 3 others that seems highly biased and kind of moving backwards when it comes to these sort of things. As for blaming the Republic for how bounty hunters a treated why not see it from the Republic's side. A militant group that just randomly breaks into the base, Is aggressive for the most part (Not All), Has a superiority complex, Is a wildcard as we don't know any of their true motives. What do you expect? To be welcomed with open arms into a military base....what?

For the reasons listed above, I give this a +1 Either wipe all of BH and restructure or remove all together.

Edited by kojak

It's a difficult beast to manage.

Lawless but also ruled over. Kinda like how the sith where meant to be but they got too edgy.

My issue is with some of the bounty hunters being massive cunts sometimes and just not listening to people. 

They almost need like policing. In lore even the mandolorians had a police forces, the Journeyman Proctector. It's difficult to say how to fix it as it's both as intended but also hated. 

Clones have a natural disdain towards them  due to past bad actions and then people moan when they don't trust them, but your descriptions proves that the republic shouldn't really trust them as far as they can throw them. 

It's hard to say, should a BH act like a functional psychopath, a mercenary, a cleptomaniac, a pirate, a brigand, a honorable gentleman/women. Its up to player choice but most of these options leave you at ends or heavily against the guilds ideals.

Allow BH more autonomy could be good but give them the basical rules of the server.

Like you can do what you want like kill someone with a reason, but random murder is an arrest and "purposeful" murder is a detention in Brig for a bit and a fine possibly. 

The issue as well is money. Everyone wants money and no one wants to give it. Perma weapons are stupid expensive and jobs pay you less than minimum wage basically. If you wanted to by all the money packs needed for the most expensive weapons, which is 250,000,000 or something that's would be 250 ÷ 2 which is 125, time that by $10 and it would cost you $1,250 dollar from 0. That is a big ludicrous.

Evens a 30 mill weapons which is a standard price is basically worth $150!

This results in no one paying anyone very much for a job unless it's high staff who just spawn the money in somehow and magic 1 mill.

Its needs a long over haul. Limiting certain jobs is also dumb, when it was announced all I wanted to be was a BH droid and do about, being a droid, doing whatever i was paid to do. They are not super policed and I haven't seen one out of an event.

• Informative 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Just now, Gadget said:

The issue as well is money. Everyone wants money and no one wants to give it. Perma weapons are stupid expensive and jobs pay you less than minimum wage basically.

Just now, Gadget said:

Its needs a long over haul. Limiting certain jobs is also dumb

The money issue and over-haul are planned to happen! As for the limited jobs, we're looking to modify job slots so we have more people capable, as for renown purchase limiting, also being modified.

Also reminder (Not for you dont worry): ANY CAPTAIN+ CAN COMMISSION A BOUNTY HUNTER. there are guidelines on this and i can give them a link if they are curious. 

Reg+ used to be able to place hits, but it got out of control from a certain Reg or two so instead of punishing the people who actually placed hits they punished BH's by taking hits away. (Yes i know from a lore perspective clones wouldn't order hits but i saw it more as a gameplay feature instead, which kept people wanting to do things)

Edited by Scribbles
Banned

You are still forgetting that people shouldnt be maining BH as there are limits for a reason. BH is a thing that you do for a few hours and go back on your clone once you do your bounties. It shouldnt be taking away from the Republic population.

Edited by kojak
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 4

I think with a little more hands in help with BH you could have it get into a more proper structure which encourage players to do shit on it.

Rn it deosnt cause issues really so until it's genuinely a waste of space

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Give BH what Naval got, shut time for a full rework... but that would only work if Director+ were up for it.

I agree with you sock but instead of removing it I'd like to see effort put in to making that original vision possible.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

On 3/17/2020 at 12:46 PM, kojak said:

You are still forgetting that people shouldnt be maining BH as there are limits for a reason. BH is a thing that you do for a few hours and go back on your clone once you do your bounties. It shouldnt be taking away from the Republic population.

This...

Currently how I saw it when I was working with BH the directors don't want anything to do really do with it and Im afraid that could kill it. To the point where trad and chambers refused to learn any of the systems to either help me develop them or would say yeah I learn about it when its more concrete. That was fine when I was here, but its not going to fly without someone there to babysit the faction and work on the problems that people see. 

To say that uh but muh idea to make it applicable to could of prevented this is the smallest brain thing I've heard in a long time. 

Regardless bounty hunter was supposed to be a thing that gave people a way to do something different a roleplay in a more engaging way then they could of on their clone. It is not supposed to be something you main and never was.

From what sock has put I agree with him entirely 

-IF players are not roleplaying on it which is its main purpose remove it simple 

-Doc work... Uh guys its really not that hard most if not all is automated and I upkeeped it for 1 month and half by my self on opening when the volume was at its largest 

-Meshing with the server 

This is a starwars rp server | Its main focus is and always will be clones and jedi simple as that, and if players are putting on their big brain cap and trying to main bounty hunters like I've said and esco has said not to do then fuck right off 

Not going to vote just giving my opinion on the matter as I don't play 

• Friendly 1
2 hours ago, Sanchez said:

To say that uh but muh idea to make it applicable to could of prevented this is the smallest brain thing I've heard in a long time. 

Bro you rude. Where's the broken heart react?

Edited by Ratio

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Banned

+1 I perfer sith of we are not gonna do republic stuff

• Funny 1
Banned

Bro we just had trained like 8 or 10 bounty hunter the other day. So stop saying that we are inactive (if you do say that)

Banned

It was fun while it lasted. +1

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

r4ymo.gif

I know I do this alot but I'd like to add to what I've said.

Hisoka and the rest of the cabinet are working their arses off to get BH in good shape. They've made 4 pretty well received suggestions to boost BH. I think it's just a tad rude and ignorant to strip all this away from them. You're just gonna lose more members, again.

Unlike sith, BH have a future and opportunities but you guys seem sorta focused on the short term and how because it's not perfect right now that it can never even be good.

So please can you have some faith, for hisoka, he's really trying.

• Dumb 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

-1 BH high command is working really hard to make BH better. just give them time. Also why compare this to Sith, it is a completely different faction. Sith were just edgy Jedi (not an attack, calm your tits) while this is a whole different type of RP. however I do agree that for someone who does not understand how to RP (again not an attack) it is hard to find an incentive to main BH because there are no rewards. 

Edited by Spaghetti
Just now, Spaghetti said:

Also why compare this to Sith,

People compare BH to Sith 2.0 because of "Ima shoot the republic for no reason cause i dont like republic" or something like that, ie people with really shitty and poor or no reason to initiate hostility to the clone faction. So BH high command has fixed that cause there was a massive increase of "Kidnapping and killing" for literally no reason. 

Tl;dr   a bad apple or two dont push for the right RP and perform poorly. 

we change too much stuff to make everyone happy. not everyone will be happy. all these other major server dont have posts about removing naval and shit every month from what ive seen. everyone here is so indecisive. they want a new map, then endor, then anaxes. like with the venator. like with operations. we made Mas REG then we want him back to normal. then senate event jobs. and naval event jobs? like just stop changing everythinggggg. its not gonna be perfect. we need to stick to what we have and improve it. not remove it and add something new. ive saw some really good BH RP from Omalic the other day. i dont see whats wrog with it? if people misbehave bean them. it promotes RP and shit if they do it correctly. idk just all these removing and improving posts are alot. we probably have the most server suggestions in GMOD. its always give this certain job a gun, or remove this person and add this. is it that necessary? or just for your personal liking?

Edited by McFisher
  • Agree 5

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

On 3/31/2020 at 10:31 AM, McFisher said:

we change too much stuff to make everyone happy. not everyone will be happy. all these other major server dont have posts about removing naval and shit every month from what ive seen. everyone here is so indecisive. they want a new map, then endor, then anaxes. like with the venator. like with operations. we made Mas REG then we want him back to normal. then senate event jobs. and naval event jobs? like just stop changing everythinggggg. its not gonna be perfect. we need to stick to what we have and improve it. not remove it and add something new. ive saw some really good BH RP from Omalic the other day. i dont see whats wrog with it? if people misbehave bean them. it promotes RP and shit if they do it correctly. idk just all these removing and improving posts are alot. we probably have the most server suggestions in GMOD. its always give this certain job a gun, or remove this person and add this. is it that necessary? or just for your personal liking?

I agree with McFisher 

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

I still see several people go on BH every day for a few hours at a time (me being one of them) and don't think it's dead to the point it should be removed. 

You guys say "noone plays it" but then if more people played like 10 at a time you would be like "let's removed it this is supposed to be clone wars RP not BH RP". A faction like this doesn't need a bunch of people on at every moment to be deemed useless or worthy of being removed. 

The system does have flaws but you guys are being heavily overdramatic. First off the spreadsheet isn't nearly as complicated as you make it sound, there are a lot of tabs but most of them are only for higher ups and are just extra info to see like who is in what clan. I have seen countless RP trainings with the same amount of doc work if not more.

Secondly I think the only real problem is the renown you can gain at a time and how you gain it. If that system was reformed it would add a sense of progression to rank up and increase activity. 

TLDR half of these +1s are blown out of proportion or are completely hippacritical when compared with clones

Mine vote is -1 keep them but reform them.