Ratio's Fox Re-App

Ratio

Steam Name: Ratio Tile

RP Name: Battalion Commander Fox

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:54192568

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Shock Troopers

How many terms you've held the position?: One.

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: I wish to maintain the position of Battalion Commander Fox because I already knew that I had plans for a prosperous run as BCMD. I feel with the work that I’ve put in, the battalion is in really good hands and I wish to continue this aspect of it being held to the highest possible standard. Under my care, Shock Troopers will continue to grow in numbers and resolve.

Current availability: Everyday depending on my sleeping schedule, which still hasn’t changed since my last time around. Although, throughout this term, I plan on making my schedule more stable.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

There are a few things that I have personally achieved during my time as Fox. Firstly, I’ve made a solid promotion system that rewards people for hard work and effort. I see so many people in positions that they deserve and I can honestly say that I am proud in each and every one of them.

While it started off a bit rocky, Shock numbers went on from 2-3 at a time to a good solid 8-9 on at a time. It took a bit into my first month but I increased Shock numbers from 19 (yes, not even joking, it was THAT bad) to 70 total battalion members, with more being added everyday. And I will say, I was proud at some points with how many red boys were on.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

I’ll be honest; I’ve learned a lot throughout these past three months. I decided to take it relatively easy throughout my term. My leadership was hands-off, letting a lot of people do what they needed to do with specializations, leadership, etc. However, with this, I had the flaw a lot of leaders do when under this aspect: I didn’t say no nearly enough. I can admit wholeheartedly that I was too passive with a lot of things and this time, I plan on changing this for the better and hopefully continue to bring my battalion in the direction I see fit.

Now that Shock is in a relatively stable state with an actual body of members, I’m seeking to focus on rebuilding my Officer Corps. Right now, there’s not enough leadership keeping my rowdy little boys in line and I’m going to get even more people where they deserve to be.

I’m also starting to see the average issues with a larger battalion; behavior is a much more common problem than it used to be. That’s going to change. Discipline will come in many different forms suited for the individual and there will be an absolute zero-tolerance policy for this. This was technically already in place even before I started, but I’m seeing to it that they will be reminded.

Incompetence concerns are also an issue in Shock at this moment, and I want to incentivize mentorship for my Officers (current and upcoming) as well as SNCOs. They will start receiving recognition through a slight boost in their promotion quota whenever they’re actively helping a new recruit beyond telling them how to beat someone with a stick. In addition to the positive reinforcement, punishments for a botched SGT training or failure to log an arrest (for example) will also become more severe.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

• Agree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Banned

Frick off

+1

Awh Your Proud Of Me Thankss. But Ima Have to -1 you, then +2 ou cus youre the best fox ever. (For Those Who Don't Know, 1-2 Is 1)

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

• Management
2 minutes ago, McFisher said:

(For Those Who Don't Know, 1-2 Is 1)

1 - 2 = 1 ? No it clearly equals 12.

+1 Really good Fox deserves Roleplayer of the Week every week.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Good luck buckaroo! You're the best fox I've ever seen and I'm glad to see shock succeeding under your leadership. It's been amazing to see the turn around that shock has had and I hope it continues. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also. FUCK YOU, RATIO.

• Funny 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Banned

Thanks! +1

r4ymo.gif

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 Fuck you

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Honestly, It's gotten to the point where I can't imagine anyone else in this position. You're doing great things for Shock, and have made it possibly the most active bat in the entire server.

+1.

hi.

I don't know you, and that's my fault. Using common sense tells me that you're good. Judging by positive feedback and your application looks good.
Best of luck with your app, and keep on arresting those rule breakers.

+1

+1 this dudes a total badass and has been since he was first an officer, ratio i look at you and hell almost all of shock as friends if not a family and through all of that you've been one of the main people i would consider as such with slump and gret beings seconds with rhino and shakes as well im glad you ran for a second term and im glad that you've made such an impact on a battalion that i love good luck weeb

• Friendly 1

Mistakes were made

Ill only support if you give me a document of the fucking things i can and cannot do at Debrief ty

+1

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

+1 let's commit a war crime together.

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

**Commander Meeting** 
Qal: Any other last minute PTS's?
Me: Nothing other than  Ratio is a cutie tbh

Huge +1 This man is a great Fox, and is a great guy. Time to get roleplay of the month next Ratio ;)

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1 This guy is amazing and deserves to have another term as Fox

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Head Admin

+1, I hope you get rammed again by an ARC 170 tho

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 6/19/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

• 2 weeks later...