BCMD Bacara app 2

Snadvich

==========[ Commander Application Template ]==========

YOU MAY NOT COMMENT ON YOUR OWN COMMANDER APPLICATION AFTER PUBLISHING IT UNLESS ANSWERING A QUESTION YOU WERE SPECIFICALLY ADDRESS ON.
OTHERWISE, COMMENTING WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR APPLICATION. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name:[SR] Snadvich [SA]

RP Name: GM CMD Snadvich

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞 Curretanly on phone. I’ll get it when I’m home 

Battalion or squad you are applying for:Bacara of the galactic marines 

Experience: Welp, I became a SGT under the 212th and learned what’d I take to be a NCO. Later joined 327th and expanded on that NCO training. A little while later I saw a GM doing tryouts so I was like, this man looks cool ima join his battalion. I had a stint there for around 3 months until I went exploring around other battalions to see how they worked. Later I came to GM to stay and I had to start all the way from the start. Later I became an officer and started practice some serious leadership skills. So I contained as an officer until  I applied as Bacara when the last Bacara resigned. I made the mistake of resigning only 4 weeks into the position. So now I’m back here 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:I won’t lie. I’ve got problems. My emotions tend to take The ahead when it comes to myself worth and trust in me. However I believe that can be negated with enough practice and work. I like the being the expiernce that I’m not so traditional like Oxen or Matra but not to straying from the core values of GM. I also bring a bunch of expiernce learning how to recruit troopers into your batt. I’ve also been Bacara before so I know how the position works and how it feels 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, under the command of Clone Marshal Commander Bacara. The 4th sector became independent and became the 21st nova Corps later becoming the Marines. The GM spent most of their time on the hell hole called mygettp where they were stuck there for the entire war. Sometimes small detachments of Troops would be sent out to other planets like geonosis 

Availability:I’ve available  every weekday from 4-9 and I’m available on Discord and the forums for the entire day. On weekends I’m available all day 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay: uh probably around 900 hours now 

Do you have a microphone?:yes 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:Well when I resigned I left the battalion it was currently doing well. My goal now is to rebuild the trust players have in GM officers after the Fiasco and to make sure this never happens again. I’m also going to start getting GM to their elite status on the field of battle with regular sims and trainings. Finally my will to make sure I one in GM is a Nova Corps trooper and for them to be fullly fledged GM

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:yes 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank? Yep:

---

Edited by Snadvich
  • Agree 3

+1 

Don't have fucking private talks with a group of people

Edited what I mean is dont have a group talk with only a officers that hate you have a unbiased person in the room 

Also you guys know what a commander report is

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [SA]

+1 yeeessssssssssss mon son!

Note: criticism and feedback is valuable. Don't think someone is a cunt because they don't praise everything you do as a BCMD. Personally the amount of people saying to ignore "haters" is kinda unhealthy. When/if you get BCMD dont  take the advice of not listening to anything negative  to heart. Nobody wants a cunt of a BCMD. 

H

Good luck big man. Proud of yah. :D

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Banned

+1 do what I told you to do my son and lead GM into greatness once again.

2 hours ago, [SR] Sanchez [SA] said:

+1 

Don't have fucking private talks with a group of people

Also you guys know what a commander report is

Don't not have private talks, some of the most important information is conveyed through those.

What you don't want to do is let your command walk all over you, the moment one steps out of line, kick his ass back in. Demotion, removal, and delayed promotion are all things a BCMD can do.

Also, BCMDs have all command over all aspects of their battalions, as well as all subbattalions.

This isn't a knock at anything in your case Snad, just some advice.

+1

• Winner 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

-1 Cannot take criticism

So, I tried to help you for a long 2 weeks but you kept doing stupid shit. I gave you tips and things you need to improve on.

Then you tell Chambers i was cyber bullying you OmegaLul  

The way you take criticism, I feel as if you try and make it a personal attack. And all of that comes down to intent

I don't think either one of you will steer this battalion where it needs to go "But Hey what do I know." 

Banned

+1 KEEP GM GOOD

No matter what any of the haters of your methods say about you. You’re an amazing person and do not let others push you down! You were doing great and you will continue to be great!

+1, No other person is great for the job!

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

From what I heard, you got fucked by snakes in your own battalion (I recommend you mow the lawn when you're back)  when you were the only person steering it in the right direction.

When I did play for that brief 2 weeks, I saw that you had GM doing better than it has in a while. So go back and finished what you started.

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 4

Should be Bacara. Bart supports this man and I don't see anyone else fit for Bacara.

Only you can lead GM now Snad and do it well! Better than any other Bacara and don't let anyone tell you off! (Unless you are actually doing bad then ya know...)

But I doubt you'd do a bad job and yeah +1

8 hours ago, Tristan said:

WHY IS IT SO BLACK I CANT READ THE APPLICATION REEEE

+1

RIGHT fuck this I only +1 colourful apps

monkaS

+1 For real this time!

• Agree 1
Banned
10 hours ago, TayTay said:

-1 Cannot take criticism

So, I tried to help you for a long 2 weeks but you kept doing stupid shit. I gave you tips and things you need to improve on.

Then you tell Chambers i was cyber bullying you OmegaLul  

The way you take criticism, I feel as if you try and make it a personal attack. And all of that comes down to intent

I don't think either one of you will steer this battalion where it needs to go "But Hey what do I know." 

He was basically bullied out of his position but thats none of my business 

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

Okay, so now that this situation has simmered and GM officers aren't being hunted like Ye Olde Witches, I am happy to have Snad Come back as Bacara, he was doing a good job and getting better, maybe not as fast as some would have liked, but slow progress is still progress at the end of the day, obviously as you mentioned you can take things to heart a bit too much, criticism is good for bettering yourself but don't thing if someone does that they hate you or what ever,  your a solid bloke and a good pillar for GM to use to get its feet back again, while you've been BCMD and after now that you've been CMD we have kept up the work you set in motion, numbers are up and we are much more active that before Snad was implemented as Bacara, gone are the days of 4 GM max at a time, To conclude, get this man back in his armour and lets keep the train a-going!!  🚅

+1

GM's OG British Boi - 4thGMEAL Captain Gadget

"Why do people say they like my accent? i think i don't have one,  I think it just cos you want to hear me say 'Tea and Crumpets alright love" cos your all a bunch of racists! MA HERITAGE" - Gadget - 2K18 - Keeping GM slightly British since 22/02/2018

Edited by Gadget
  • Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 man 

I honestly think you jumped the gun way to quickly in your decision to resign from Bacara. As I've told you many times and even when you came back into the channel like 10 min after you left and resigned I also told you that you needed to stay within GM because most if not all never wanted you to leave. Even though we butt heads on a lot of subjects you are basically my main man at this point, we have been in GM for over 8 months together and it would be weird and lonely (Not to mention quiet XD) with out you. 

Snad while i had a few issues with the way you were acting the week or so before this whole thing happened (and you even acknowledged it in an announcement on discord) you were still a good Commander for the majority of the time and I am glad to welcome you back (because we know you got this :P) as Bacara. 

PS: TAKE 24 TO THINK ABOUT BIG DECISIONS AND DONT ACT ON EMOTIONS 

PPS: ^ That goes for everyone not just Snad

• Agree 3
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted for the position of GM Battalion Commander

Your term ends 12/23/18