Squeak's NGTTT Admrial Application

Illium

==========[ Admiral of the Navy ]==========

Steam Name:  Illium

Roleplay Name: Squeaks

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:64118485

Experience:

I’ll just list those on this server.

Chief Medical Officer of the Republic fleet – That was a fin time. I was basically thrown the rank when Vanhorn and Potato ran off.

Admiral Yularen – Good times. Hopefully some more to come?

Consular Manager turned Healer Manager

Perm SPC of RM – Mhmm, fun fun.

Perm SGT of CG – Sass is the best rank.

Why should you become Admiral?:

Somehow, all my hard work on getting Naval out of the pit that Baller had made was a little scratched up, and it’s somehow slowly been pushed into the direction of a battalion, which it is not. Besides the fact that those who might run with me, might have the want to run it like one. I hope to work Naval back up to an active state and kick their attitude into shape. I’ve also got a wonderful Idea that I will only voice publicly if I make it. The current High command in Naval suddenly have a tendency not to put credit where credit is due.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Navy?:

I’m no master of any lore on anything, but I know enough to not sound like an idiot when doing adverts and such for events/passive RP.

Availability:

Weekdays and EARLY on the weekends as I have WORK from 2pm-10pm PST from Fri-Sun.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

TR of the week twice. Admiral Yularen with an okay naval that was better than the one before it. Built up a doc for TR’s to use with CC’s and a medical doc which is no longer used because somehow people don’t know their manners.  I’m just here to have fun and help others have fun. There’s not much to add once you set your mind to just having fun and enjoying your time.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yuh.

Where do you want the Republic Navy to be at the end of your term?:

EHEM. Where to start.

I expect the following to hopefully happen:  

-

·         Roleplay to return to Naval

o   Gunnery, Flight Operations, Medical, Engineers.

·         The attitude to change and teamwork to prevail.

·         Debrief will become more organized.

·         All outdated items on the documents will be updated to the most current conditions.

·         The discord and Logging system will be cleaned up and more orderly.

·         Activity within Naval to be increased as a whole.

o   People getting on at the end of an event for DB to get a pity promo will be shot on sight.

·         Prepare Naval for the change to Base Operations if it is to ever happen.

·          Secretplannumberone.

How do you plan to change the Republic Navy under your command?:

I plan to expand the role of the Navy and to fill the vacant slots that have been empty on and off.

• Expand the roles of Naval.
  • Fill the empty slots within the branches of the Navy.
  • Incorporate more player involvement/interaction during events.
    • No more naval running around useless and being dumb.  
  • Modify how the recruitment is done so that more players are likely to pass instead of the current high failure rate we currently have.
  • Work with CG to refine a set of policies for Debriefs and Briefings.
  • Armament training will make a comeback along with flight operations.

·         Secretplannumberone.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yuh, sounds good.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?:

As it has always been. H-okie.

Edited by Illium
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 Did good your first time as admiral 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

-1 Squeks I like you as a person and think you were a great admiral before I believe Skeeti is a better candidate. You have not been on much recently and I have only seen you on for two or three times recently. Again dont take this personally I just dont think you would be best at this current course in time for this position. Possibly become a bit more active and act as a Commodore where you are a non-legacy commodore and you are a current Commodore. This may change my opinion and you help out with some of the stuff tht needs help with at this current time. But good luck anyway, I hope to see you not to be discouraged by what I say and still persivere.

• Agree 1

If im going to +1 this please fix some of these areas:

Squeak's Not Guilt Tripped This Time Admrial Application

-Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?:WAIT WHAT? GRAND MASTER? I THOUGHT I WAS APPLYING TO THE REPUBLIC NAVY?!?!?!?!Um I mean... Like. Yes? But I'm not applying for a Grand Master position, but okay. Sorry Tyzen I’m the Grand Master now

-Do you have a microphone?:
k.

-Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
c:  boi.

I know i have already started way to much "drama" but please fix these it looks to unprofessional and doest show the maturity required for this position
`Weevil

1 hour ago, Maymays said:

-1 no. You aren't active on your naval and are an honorary Commodore.

Reasons why

- She didn't speak to me or skeeti about applying or anyone else in naval high command. The majority of points you brought up are lies. 

- Poorly Written application

- Recruitment is already easier, we've gained 10 members in the last week,

- Gunnery has been integrated inside of Bridge Crew training so all naval are gunnery trained. The majority of documents have already been updated. 

- You hold no true position and or pull inside of naval, so this sudden grasp would put you at the control of everything and possibly wipe away all that the commodores and admirals have worked hard to fix. 

I have to agree with maymays on this one.
Also, you are saying you want to promote teamwork, and you have a secret plan, but you don't wanna reveal it unless you get admiral. Honestly for me it looks you are being selfish and don't wanna make naval better unless you are the admiral.

Banned

When I was in naval during Ballers term, it was actually shit

During Squeaks' term, it was actually fun and organized

"CG is gone give naval batons"

Seriously, I cannot believe you are really doing this. This is fucking terrible. Your application is constructed like a 5 year olds English homework and the fact you wanna weave your sorry ass back into the admiral job is disgusting. You had your time and you proved one thing YOU ARE A TERRIBLE ADMIRAL pull me and yell at me for my opinion but you did nothing for naval. You added one damn thing which was fucking bridge crew you know nothing about naval now, we are different to your little pets who will suck your toes like everyone else on the server. NAVAL WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS RIDICULOUS BEHAVIOUR you do not deserve admiral I'd argue to say you don't deserve commodore. Skeeti know naval and he can do anything you promise as anyone could. What you've promised is what anyone could achieve in 1 week but you'd have to take a full term.

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

From now on if anyone flames on either side you will recieve a warning point and be temporarly banned from the forums. Keep this to +1s and -1s for the love of God.

+1 for jackson, let just focus on the application and nothing more.
And guys lets try to keep it as unbiased as much we can

-1 When I was in naval when you were admiral I very much didn't see you on the ship and when I did you were either afk or doing something else. With that, I only saw you in TS playing other games and I also saw that you promoted enlisted in naval into high positions in branches which was another thing that was confusing especially bridge crew. I don't think your fit for the admiral and I think you won't change anything I only believe that you will make naval worst my honest opinion. 

PLus u memed ur app and from what Weevil is saying it seems you dont really care.;

Edited by BlackiSblack

You were a great RM and you showed that you care A LOT for RP and you showed that you only want a rank that you truly deserve and really worked for. In my opinion RP is one of the most important tasks of naval and it can definitely be improved in naval.
+1

After reading the conversation with you and Weevil I feel like you are not serious enough about the Admiral position and that you would just take it as a normal promotion and not as THE admiral position

Edited by Taur
  • Agree 2

I Have a few issues with this application:
-It is setup in a very poor way and seems rather childish. You have fully admitted to a naval (who I won't mention) that you do not want to impress with your application 
-From experience and with the opinions with others, Your term was not very good in comparison to others like freck's (which achieve a very large amount)
-Alot of the things you've stated to add/change in naval are were already planned but you have just not been there for the meetings or have chosen to ignore what essit and now skeeti are going to do
-Unfortunately I do not think you have what it takes to become admiral once more I hope we can put aside our differences and no get toxic

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I gotta get something straight in my head, you want to make naval more active. HOWEVER you are already a Commodore, you can already do something about it but you dont. Also dont think you should be the one talking about activity.

I like your intentions and i think you are a great person but the points you are bringing up is sooo outdated, all docs has just been refreshed and we have a good structure going atm maybe some things could be changed but i dont think its any off the points you are bringing up.

The Officers in Naval are working their asses off to try and recruit some more people and they are trying to make Naval more interesting and I've never seen you do any off this, i know you made the whole medic document structure but that's the only thing i know you have done, i dont dought that I'm probably wrong with you not doing anything but you havnt shown yourself to Naval at all, i dought that any of the newer navals even know who you are because you never show yourself taking the lead in events and you never peek in on Teamspeak, and honestly you havnt done anything in discord either. 

You have the experience it takes and you've already been yularen, so i think that you should let one off the other applicants try. 

Also most current Naval has -1'd you and I totally agree with their points. 

Good luck,

Until you get more involved. -1 

Edited by Joshua
  • Agree 1

Quick question, why are posts being deleted? While some of them may be flaming yes, they have valid reasons on some of them. Could just ask them to remove the flame from the post instead of completely deleting the post which has valid points. 

Edited by Chop
  • Agree 8

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

1 hour ago, Illium said:

That's what friends do, and besides, He's already explained it well enough that I've not got a thing to say to add on to it.

Plus Most of the people putting -1's were not here to see Ballers term, the one before mine. I also stepped away from most naval work due to my CNA class having come up.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BALLERS TERM BEST TERM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

alright, hey squeaks. i'm pretty sure i can speak for some people when you took us all by surprise on how well you did as Admiral. I was fucking astonished to actually see someone doing something with Naval and tbh they were doing great.

I fucking love the meme with the guilt trip, top tier callback to last application.

Overall, +1. You're going to do well once again, and if Skeeti does get the position I pray that you help out, good luck.

• Agree 4

y'all are focusing wayyy too much on the application itself rather than the person posting. Squeaks has been close to perfect with managing and making time for all the positions held and is one of the nicest people on the server.

in the case of making a "troll/mingey" I agree it may not be completely professional, but it shows the character, Squeaks does not seem like she is gonna go around flexing the rank or being up everyone's ass about every minor rule like some people choose to do. this applications "relaxing" feel, shows that of course she is serious enough to go for the position, but not super serious enough to the point where it's like this is real life. 

+1 I believe squeaks has showed the compassion and has the experience to become Admiral

Edited by Sock Monkey
  • Agree 3

:)

-1 I have not seen you as naval recently, or literally at all and skeeti has came a long way since 501st and I believe that overall he deserves the position more. 

Edited by LixCoffee

I've been on LOA for a bit however, before I went on LOA I didn't see you doing hardly anything in Naval. 

Disregarding the past and looking at what you have here on your application SCREAMS to me that right now, you are not the person to fill this position. You meme on your application, and are completely dismissive to constructive criticism.

These are not the hallmarks of someone who is worthy of a position that runs a whole section of the Grand Army of the Republic.

With all of that said, -1

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, Comics said:

Seriously, I cannot believe you are really doing this. This is fucking terrible. Your application is constructed like a 5 year olds English homework and the fact you wanna weave your sorry ass back into the admiral job is disgusting. You had your time and you proved one thing YOU ARE A TERRIBLE ADMIRAL pull me and yell at me for my opinion but you did nothing for naval. You added one damn thing which was fucking bridge crew you know nothing about naval now, we are different to your little pets who will suck your toes like everyone else on the server. NAVAL WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS RIDICULOUS BEHAVIOUR you do not deserve admiral I'd argue to say you don't deserve commodore. Skeeti know naval and he can do anything you promise as anyone could. What you've promised is what anyone could achieve in 1 week but you'd have to take a full term.

Comics you stated it all -1 from me 

• Agree 1

Reptilia was the best admiral. Y'all can fight me.

I tend to stay away from these unless it directly affects my battalion in some way and since it is naval, it affects everyone and should be taken seriously. Applications are not what people should be judged on and it should be based on how they act and present themselves as a leader. When someone calls you out on something, usually you want to try and improve on that instead of turning it into a bickering match but that's just me. You did ALRIGHT as admiral the first time because naval was left in shambles and was pretty destroyed so you spent most of your term doing that I guess but still. Maturity is there but sometimes you gotta just be able to take criticism and improve on it but all in all I will stay mostly neutral and try and stay out of this flame war.

• Agree 12
3 hours ago, Illium said:

All outdated items on the documents will be updated to the most current conditions.

Every branch leads have just made some new docs?

Prepare Naval for the change to Base Operations if it is to ever happen.

Already been 3 times and got delayed 3 times.

Modify how the recruitment is done so that more players are likely to pass instead of the current high failure rate we currently have.

Weve made them a ton easier, if you fail then you must be bad. It's only faces and a few formations. I seriously find 501st tryouts harder than naval tryouts imo.

Work with CG to instate a set of policies for Debriefs and Briefings.

Well we started to work with them since Freck was admiral but we stepped it up for real some time after that. You can't really do more since we are actually using same room and share discords with higher ups.

• Retired Founder

ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ sǫᴜᴇᴀᴋs ᴡᴀs ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀʟ.
ʙᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ, sǫᴜᴇᴀᴋs ʜᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ɴᴀᴠᴀʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

ᴡʜᴇɴ sǫᴜᴇᴀᴋs ᴡᴀs ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀʟ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ. ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ɪs sᴀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴏss. ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴀʏs ʙᴀᴄᴋ.

ʙɪɢ +1 ᴛᴏ sǫᴜᴇᴀᴋs.

Edit: Hiding all argument posts, only constructive posts should be here. If I catch you posting more banter expect a cooldown on the forums. Any +1 or -1 without reason is also being hidden, please re-post if you wish with valid reason or idea.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

-1 You are a great person but from what I've seen current Naval HC should have a chance because naval is popping right now and what if this foreign leadership ruined that?

No hard feelings

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Wow this a roller coaster and I can see the hidden posts so that's fun too.

Squaks when I have seen you on Naval I thought you did a good job the only thing I would suggest is to not be so OP when doing text based RP during events, in the show battle between an frigate and a cruiser lasted a good bit so try to keep the clones in mind too and not roll the ship to dislodge prop boarding ships when performing your RP. ;)

+1 I support both candidates

• Founder
Founder

Just to inform everyone and to clear everything up, posts are being hidden because of some of the childish posts that are being put up and  the failure to follow protocol of replying on a commander application. Seriously guys, you were already warned to keep it to +1 and -1. You are more than welcome to follow it up with a reason but there is absolutely no need for some of the things that you guys are saying. There is a much better and more respectful way to express your opinion without starting a firefight in an application. If you guys have beef with each other, by all means settle it, but take it to Pm's. Stuff like this just makes 3rd parties jump to conclusions without knowing all of the details of a situation and just escalate situations more. I am not trying to shut down anyone's opinion here, all I am saying is there is a much better way to present it without all of these hostilities. You are not required to like everyone in this community, but we are all here for the same reason and you should all have the common decency to treat others the way you wish to be treated. 

• Founder
Founder

Thank you to everyone that is working to maintain the system by carrying the respect and civilness within their posts regardless if your vote is a -1 or a +1.

-1, Acting way too immature to legitimate responses and questions. No hard feelings, but I don't think you the right choice for the position at this time. I haven't seen you a lot and it doesn't sound like you currently hold an active position/role within naval.

13 minutes ago, Striker said:

-1, Sorry bud but after reading both applications I have reached the conclusion that you are not fit for the position for many reasons that have already been stated before on this application. But good luck and may the best one win!

He is a She, my dude.

Squeaks i've only had good interactions with you on the server. You're very dedicated to it and love everything here and it shows. I'm gonna be honest with you your RP while on commodore is the biggest and almost the only reason i want to give you this +1. Its something that is lacking SEVERELY right now in Navel. Bring back those little things that just make the ship feel alive.

+1

spacer.pngspacer.png

-1 Barely see you on Naval. As apparent in what several active Navals are arguing against you, you seem to have no idea to the current state of Naval and how they're run now. If it was ran as the same state to where you left it off or if you were active, this would've been +1 but you are not the right person at the moment for Admiral. 

13 hours ago, Maymays said:

-1 no. You aren't active on your naval and are an honorary Commodore.

Reasons why

- She didn't speak to me or skeeti about applying or anyone else in naval high command. The majority of points you brought up are lies. 

- Poorly Written application

- Recruitment is already easier, we've gained 10 members in the last week,

- Gunnery has been integrated inside of Bridge Crew training so all naval are gunnery trained. The majority of documents have already been updated. 

- You hold no true position and or pull inside of naval, so this sudden grasp would put you at the control of everything and possibly wipe away all that the commodores and admirals have worked hard to fix. 

- ATC is an integrated training so FO was removed as a branch, there was no need to have it as a branch. 

- ENG Training is on hold for preparation of Base Ops

- We prepare for base ops and it was delayed 3 times now, so we switched everything back into Naval. 

- Should give CURRENT Naval a chance at Yularen. 

sounds plausible -1 small gray text in my application cuz im edgy yah yah

Edited by Weeaboo
  • Agree 6

I've had good encounters with you Squeaks and I don't have anything negative to say about your character so far. 

That being said, I would invite you to come, join the weekly meetings we host every weekend where we discuss whats going on with naval and what parts of it we can improve on. These meetings have been going on constantly for a while, yet I have not seen you attend any of them to my knowledge (you're in the discord). I've seen your contributions to the naval documents from the past and you did a very good job with them and I know you've helped Naval in the past and that should not be forgotten. Yet It would be great if you were to join Naval again and help out with these things if you want something changed/fixed. Unfortunately, I don't think you have to be the Admiral to be capable of implementing any of things you listed. Also, you should probably add whatever you plan on doing with naval in your application rather than saying you're keeping it a secret and you're only going to tell us once you get the position (no bueno).

if you truly want to help Naval then be a part of a naval -
we could always use the extra help

-Commodore Alfa

• Agree 6

-1 Did trash last time u where admiral

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Dang, I'm kind of saddened by all the negative feedback you've gotten.

While I personally haven't really experienced how you were while Admiral before (because I was inactive), from what I have seen, I have no doubt that yo would have at the very least been extremely dedicated to the position, just as you always have been - such as when you were in the 91st and the republic medics, as well as what I did see of you while in Naval.

I'm not sure of how your recent activity on the server has been, as I haven't seen you while I've been on (but that could just be because I'm inactive as shit). But even if you aren't that active right now, I do believe that if you get the position, that you would make sure to be as active as possible.

Overall, I'm gonna +1 you  over skeeti, partially becacuse I don't even know who tf he is.

Edited by Eduji

Personally, i'm going to stay NEUTRAL at this. Squeaks, you are an amazing person even though you might not know me. Although, seeing your previous work as the Admiral well...It wasn't the best. Best of luck to you and Skeeti and may the most honorable naval succeed. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Let me just quote myself from another application that was for a position just as important as this; "I believe if someone was able to get to a position, especially a high one (such as commander) they must be capable of leading, and leadership requires said person to be capable of knowing their men and guide them accordingly to rules and laws as well as their own beliefs in order for their regiment to thrive."

Now let me add a few things accordingly to this situation; You are inactive. Not necessarily on the server, but certainly on your Naval. For this reason you are unable, not incapable, of knowing and guiding fellow Naval. There's also the fact that a considerable amount of people seem to dislike you at the moment. Unfortunately, the people who voiced their dislike are the same people who most of the Naval look up to, same people who put tremendous amount of work to achieve their current position. With that, removing them or demoting them seem to be out of the picture, unless you're after stupendous amount of backlash as well as endless waves of people plotting against you. You will not succeed with people not liking you. Therefore I will -1 this application. But good luck to you, nevertheless. 

• Agree 2

+1 

-Experience And a lot 

-nice person

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

On 6/27/2018 at 5:24 PM, Sock Monkey said:

y'all are focusing wayyy too much on the application itself rather than the person posting. Squeaks has been close to perfect with managing and making time for all the positions held and is one of the nicest people on the server.

in the case of making a "troll/mingey" I agree it may not be completely professional, but it shows the character, Squeaks does not seem like she is gonna go around flexing the rank or being up everyone's ass about every minor rule like some people choose to do. this applications "relaxing" feel, shows that of course she is serious enough to go for the position, but not super serious enough to the point where it's like this is real life. 

+1 I believe squeaks has showed the compassion and has the experience to become Admiral

This. You know how to get shit done and I respect that, I also like that you want to bring Naval back to the days when they actually took part in RP. As long as you're active Squeaks, you have my +1.

• Agree 1

This is a -1 for me. Although the interactions I’ve had with you, when you retired from admiral, you should have seen the scramble. Nothing was in order for the next admiral to simply pick up where you left off. Naval was changed for the better I feel when you left, starting off from @Freck getting everything in order and making naval a better place to be. I joined the server with you in Admiral, and quite frankly I’d see you in other positions just not something that is already struggling kinda....

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

-1 after seeings you during a recent event. You were firing off your flamethrower for no reason on your CG. You ended up attacking fox with it then you kept attacking doors with no enemys even near so there was no reason for it.

• Agree 7

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

• Founder
Founder

Unfortunately your application has been denied due to community feedback 

you may re apply for a commander position in 30 days