CBlake's BCMD Cody Application

CBlake

Steam Name: CBlake

RP Name: 212th LCD DTL ABM H-CMD CBlake

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_1:0:197189512

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 212th Attack Battalion

Experience: I have ONLY been in the 212th other than my one day experience with 501st.  

I started out with 212th around early last year. (Billiam’s 2nd to last term as Cody) I have progressed through the 212th a great deal. During my term in the 212th I have been in many leadership and director positions.

212th Infantry Training Course Director: Inside our battalion we have ITC. Which is a detailed training to help our troopers gain much needed knowledge on the battle field. As ITD I reconstructed this course  to better fit people’s schedules as it was very long. It then became stronger.

212th Advanced Recon Force Leader: As I was a trainer for this since close to the time of joining 212th and the server. I finally gained ARFL at this point I helped train my troopers to be better recon troops. I assisted in many battles that I was able to lead ARF to success.

212th Mentorship Program Director: I was director over the biggest program of the battalion. I helped provide troopers with a mentor to help them get thorugh the 212th. basically someone they could talk to about almost anything 

212th Engineer Trainer: I helped the Engineers get members when there really were no ENGS 
212th Advanced Recon Trainer: I helped ARF gain members. 

212th Documentation Team Lead: As 212th as an intel team, I took the role of DTL or Doc Team Lead. I was in control of the 212th documents. I made sure they were up to date at all times. Most of the time my team was empty but when I did have a team I trained them on how to correctly update docs. I also helped those making docs and wanting them to be official.

212th Leadership Camp Director:  I have recently designed a Leadership Camp. This camp was used to get troopers ready to become a Officer and Senior Officer. It was used to teach people on how to be better leaders for the better of this battalion. It is still in use and thriving.

212th Job Director: I was the head man of the 212th regiments. My job was to make sure our regiments were active. I appointed the leaders of each regiments and made sure they had up to date tryouts at all times.

212th Ghost Company Officer: I was the officer of Ghost Company. I helped the GCL choose who could try out and also helped determine chose passed GC tryouts
212th Air Battle Manager: I basically just have and still hold air combat training and ship knowledge. I also assst Oddball in combat tactics and decisions.  

212th Commander: After months of fighting for the battalions I obtained Commander. As commander I have helped the 212th gain its glory of being great. I know it may seem at times  that we don’t have members but I can say we are stable at this moment.

212th Head Commander: I became the HCMD a few weeks ago and I have been able to push out many new things to help the battalions starting with Trooper of the Month and Leadership Camp. 2 things  that are thriving.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I have a lot of experience with the 212th and with the recent resignation of Cody. I want to keep the battalion’s momentum going. I think that I can successfully help this battalion stay strong. I feel that with all that I have accomplished so much as a 212th and I want to show these members and this server that 212th can and will be the best, like it was when Billiam was Cody. I’m not saying I’m going to be a billiam and I am not gonna sit here and sugar coat it. I will put my life on the line for this battalion NO JOKE. Over the months I have grown so much with the battalion and I want to continue to grow with this battalion as the BCMD. This battalion is basically my life since I started. I have put every waking moment into this battalion and I think that by itself should tell you that I deserver this battalion commander position. Oh and not to mention I might be one of the most active members of the battalion. Along side some of the others. So activity would not be a problem with me. Also WORK BEFORE FRIENDSHIP. I will always put the duties of this battalion before my own self and friends.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I know a good bit but tbh I don’t watch that show anymore so I know the basics about 212th GC and 2ndAC.  As I have been all 3 and have had to learn.

Availability: all the time tbh  EST is my time line. I’m also in college so if im not active for a DAY that’s what its about.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since Launch Day lol

Do you have a microphone?: Testing….testing… ya it seems to be working.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want my battalion to be strong as stable. I know people love numbers and so do I. But my main goal is to make the battalion shine. I mean that is the most important goal right? I would rather have a good amount of members that are smart and great people then 1000 Minges with no structure. So I would say I wanna see 212th thrive like it always have. And if I get this position I will make sure it is.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: No……JK   YES I DO. And I promise you inactivity is nothing close to me.

Edited by CBlake
  • Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

+1 only Gearshift, and CBlake have the passion and authority for this position, if it’s not rigged already. He is the clear front runner to be Cody. I’ve been here for 7 generations of Cody’s and I know he will listen to wisdom to former members and Cody’s before him.

+1 Deserves this more then anyone, When i was a COL in the 212th he was only a young officer, and he has never stopped deserves this more then anyone

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
15 minutes ago, Oxen said:

Locked and denied due to the use of ADVERTISING of this application.  CBlake, sorry but your application is closed and DENIED due to this!

You may apply for another BCMD position after 30days. 3/17/2018

This situation has been handled, we are reopening your application and apologize for the situation. Good luck in your application.

Head CMD CBlake, i respect everything you do within the battalion, I would run for Cody, but I know you will do a much better job at it.  My friend, My brother, REGL CMD Gearshift reporting for duty sir.

+1

Edited by Perri

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1

The only choice.

+1, despite what it says up above (advertisement), I would've plus one'd this, irregardless.
I played on this server for about a week and a half, and despite being enlisted, despite being someone who only got on during obscure times. He helped me and was attentive to problems or just concerns I had. Everyone has been giving +1's based off his abilities to lead, mine is in reference to his "Human Resources" capabilities as a Commander.

You're a douchebag to me, but +1. I know you very well and I feel like you can probably do well. And don't start mentorship again. Please. xD. I liked it when you used me as a mentor so uh keep doing that if you ever need me.

Edited by Nap
  • Agree 1

+1

I hope to god that you don't kick this wide right.

Out of the CMDs I've talked with that are in 212th, you've seem to be the most understandable, as well as experienced.

As of having some belief in you CBlake, I seriously hope that YOU DO NOT FUCK THIS UP if you get the spot.

31 minutes ago, Simmons said:

+1

I hope to god that you don't kick this wide right.

Out of the CMDs I've talked with that are in 212th, you've seem to be the most understandable, as well as experienced.

As of having some belief in you CBlake, I seriously hope that YOU DO NOT FUCK THIS UP if you get the spot.

if i get the chance. i won't let you down

• Agree 1