Appreciation post

Feeling a lil cringe so thought I'd make a post to say I appreciate you all & am glad that I came back to the community. Hopefully you guys are glad that I'm back too otherwise this is hella awkward lol. 

Feel free to drop a comment saying who you appreciate, this year has been tough, spread some love <3

• Friendly 6

British

Forum Admin

Another appreciation post, wtf too much kindness for Synergy!!!!

If you are @'d its because I enjoy(ed) your presence :)

@Freck
@Jayarr
@Bacta
@Spieler

@Mavelle
@Cox
@Comics
@Deku
@Lyonaxis
@Conrad
@Bitter
@Shockpoint
@Caidoon
@Forseen
@Luther
@Eclipse
@Nazerino
@Chill
@Carson
@Woeny
@Whataburger
@Brooklyn
@Katy
@Claw
@Turtle
@Dinaric
@notbleach
@Taz
& more :)

• Friendly 8
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

2 minutes ago, Guac said:

@Freck
@Jayarr
@Bacta
@Spieler

@Mavelle
@Cox
@Comics
@Deku
@Lyonaxis
@Conrad
@Bitter
@Shockpoint
@Caidoon
@Forseen
@Luther
@Eclipse
@Nazerino
@Chill
@Carson
@Woeny
@Whataburger
@Brooklyn
@Katy

Ok, Not adding me to this list. Never talking to you again. Blocked on TS, Blocked on Discord, and Blocked on the Forums.

• Agree 2
  • Optimistic 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 hours ago, Guac said:

@Freck
@Jayarr
@Bacta
@Spieler

@Mavelle
@Cox
@Comics
@Deku
@Lyonaxis
@Conrad
@Bitter
@Shockpoint
@Caidoon
@Forseen
@Luther
@Eclipse
@Nazerino
@Chill
@Carson
@Woeny
@Whataburger
@Brooklyn
@Katy

This is proof Guac hates me!

• Agree 1

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

55 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

@Caidoon @Spieler @Cox@Guac  @Conrad

im a big fan of you guys

If you did not make this list, I hate you.

🖕 Terrible XO

I appreciate 2018 SO BDE. Best time of the server by far. 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, Craigary said:

🖕 Terrible XO

I appreciate 2018 SO BDE. Best time of the server by far. 

You know that you transcend the list and hold a spot in my heart.

spacer.png

January 1st, 2020. Almost 2 years ago now. Where did the time go?

• Funny 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

I kbow im not around really at all do to work and life but I would like to say the community left a lasting impact on me and I appreciate all those I hanged with and learned from we laughed did dum shit and smiled I would not trade my time I spent here in this community anywhere else 

ps I know cring but thats my honest thoughts well everyone have a good new year bud will catch you on the flip side will post when I see 👀 something of interest or lurk the forums like I normally do

7 minutes ago, Moros said:

The OGs

MOROS COMES BACK TO THE FORUMS

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Coordinator
Coordinator
On 1/3/2022 at 9:09 PM, Freck said:

@EmBark- Helped me through a lot recently, your wise words have helped me to keep pushing

@Xaze- Lets be real, if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have been able to have food a few days ago.. thank you! <3

<3

On 1/3/2022 at 9:09 PM, Freck said:

@EmBark- Helped me through a lot recently, your wise words have helped me to keep pushing

@Xaze- Lets be real, if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have been able to have food a few days ago.. thank you! <3

<3 Anytime

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Just watched a disney movie, in a mood

@LyonaxisYou are such a positive presence. Just the amount of people you say "I love you" to shows how much of a caring person you are. I don't think I've ever experienced a negative emotion towards you. 

@ConradYou are a fucking amazing individual. You make people feel like they are able to be themselves when they're around you. Truly. To be such an accepting, rational, compassionate, intelligent person is a herculean feat and you make it look like a piece of cake.

@DekuI don't think many people get it.

You get it. 

You fuckin' get it, man. It means so much.

@BactaI love you. Biggest goofball I've ever met. One of my closest friends I've made in the past couple years, and you've helped me through some difficult shit whether you know it or not.

@SpielerI know we talk a lot outside of synergy, but I hope you know you've been one of the best people I have ever known in my life. It is more than a privelege to know you, man. You've also been there during some crazy shit and it means more than you could ever know. 

@BitterIt has been so amazing to get to know you more recently. Your enthusiasm shines and you're an extremely talented RPer. A really, really cool guy. I can't wait to become even closer friends in the future, man.

@ShpackI think you've done the most to promote meaningful RP on the server out of any BCMD ever. Being your Barriss has been the most fun ever.

@Daytona211 @Dono I don't think enough people realize this: you two are probably in the top ten builders on the entirety of Starwars RP, if not the entirety of Gmod. A lot of people don't even know the amount of effort you two put into every single one of your events. I hope one day more people will appreciate the care and work you put in.

@JovanovicI have never disagreed with someone so productively than I have with you. Every time we have a conversation where we come from opposing viewpoints, we end up making something that was better than what we both started with combined. You have a talent for common sense, man. A real talent.

@ShockpointYou know what I'm about to say already, but your insane penchant for dramatics and cinematics has left such a gigantic impact in the GM team and on the playerbase that you'll always, always be remembered as the fuckin MAN. Your crazy contributions to this entire community continue to improve peoples' experiences long after you left staff. <3

• Friendly 9

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

10 hours ago, Mavelle said:

Just watched a disney movie, in a mood

@LyonaxisYou are such a positive presence. Just the amount of people you say "I love you" to shows how much of a caring person you are. I don't think I've ever experienced a negative emotion towards you. 

@ConradYou are a fucking amazing individual. You make people feel like they are able to be themselves when they're around you. Truly. To be such an accepting, rational, compassionate, intelligent person is a herculean feat and you make it look like a piece of cake.

@DekuI don't think many people get it.

You get it. 

You fuckin' get it, man. It means so much.

@BactaI love you. Biggest goofball I've ever met. One of my closest friends I've made in the past couple years, and you've helped me through some difficult shit whether you know it or not.

@SpielerI know we talk a lot outside of synergy, but I hope you know you've been one of the best people I have ever known in my life. It is more than a privelege to know you, man. You've also been there during some crazy shit and it means more than you could ever know. 

@BitterIt has been so amazing to get to know you more recently. Your enthusiasm shines and you're an extremely talented RPer. A really, really cool guy. I can't wait to become even closer friends in the future, man.

@ShpackI think you've done the most to promote meaningful RP on the server out of any BCMD ever. Being your Barriss has been the most fun ever.

@Daytona211 @Dono I don't think enough people realize this: you two are probably in the top ten builders on the entirety of Starwars RP, if not the entirety of Gmod. A lot of people don't even know the amount of effort you two put into every single one of your events. I hope one day more people will appreciate the care and work you put in.

@JovanovicI have never disagreed with someone so productively than I have with you. Every time we have a conversation where we come from opposing viewpoints, we end up making something that was better than what we both started with combined. You have a talent for common sense, man. A real talent.

@ShockpointYou know what I'm about to say already, but your insane penchant for dramatics and cinematics has left such a gigantic impact in the GM team and on the playerbase that you'll always, always be remembered as the fuckin MAN. Your crazy contributions to this entire community continue to improve peoples' experiences long after you left staff. <3

Buddy don't forget your boy hell you learned from I know shsmless plug