Maverick

#NoLimits

#BigDrama

#NoCool

#2021Jokes

#Roasted

• Winner 2

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Common sense is such a vague topic, For some people you don't need to explain those things, while others seem lack it from some perspectives, and yet, if it was common sense we wouldn't have to explain it. We all experience a different reality, like  "laurel or yanny" or "is the dress blue and black or white and gold" same goes for common sense, for some people its common sense to not bully people off the server for thinking different, for others they lack that. So yeah your post is stupid

• Funny 1
  • Confused 3

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

• Management
Management
Just now, Logic said:

Common sense is such a vague topic, For some people you don't need to explain those things, while others seem lack it from some perspectives, and yet, if it was common sense we wouldn't have to explain it. We all experience a different reality, like  "laurel or yanny" or "is the dress blue and black or white and gold" same goes for common sense, for some people its common sense to not bully people off the server for thinking different, for others they lack that. So yeah your post is stupid

What the fuck are you talking about

• Funny 12

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

15 minutes ago, Logic said:

spacer.png

• Funny 4
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Marvel said:

What the fuck are you talking about

Road to  -1000 rep gamer, doesn't even matter what I say anymore, people dumb it anyway

Edited by Logic
  • Confused 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Ok i dumbed you because that is literally one of the dumbest things you could say here. Even you or i can have a "logical" moment and say something that is truly intelligent. 

When i said "Bring it back, Common Sense" and you write that...that is a pure example of no common sense.

1 hour ago, FatherHanz said:

Before you got here yes

this is a joke

Gotta admit, That's another thing we should bring back. Sense of humor. (It does exist still but its at a much lower rate than what it used to be.)

Edited by Maverick
  • Agree 2

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Ok i dumbed you because that is literally one of the dumbest things you could say here. Even you or i can have a "logical" moment and say something that is truly intelligent. 

When i said "Bring it back, Common Sense" and you write that...that is a pure example of no common sense.

Gotta admit, That's another thing we should bring back. Sense of humor. (It does exist still but its at a much lower rate than what it used to be.)

just witnessed a murder

• Agree 2

:pepeL:

Logic is just saying people have different conception of what common sense is. Unfortunately logic wanted to do a big brain hot take which isn't wrong in the general sense just wrong on the super basic level that maverick is talking about.  People also have different conceptions of whats right and wrong so that will influence there decision making. Y'all are just mean sometimes... 

Like you don't have to completely trash a guy because he says something that maybe he didn't think through or thought was right. I think "common sense" can come back with open dialogue wasn't so divisive. 

@Logic Your wrong but the way it was said was rude 

21 minutes ago, Sanchez said:

Logic is just saying people have different conception of what common sense is. Unfortunately logic wanted to do a big brain hot take which isn't wrong in the general sense just wrong on the super basic level that maverick is talking about.  People also have different conceptions of whats right and wrong so that will influence there decision making. Y'all are just mean sometimes... 

Like you don't have to completely trash a guy because he says something that maybe he didn't think through or thought was right. I think "common sense" can come back with open dialogue wasn't so divisive. 

@Logic Your wrong but the way it was said was rude 

Lmao nah, it was a shitpost. And a secret experiment

Edited by Logic

6 hours ago, Logic said:

Jesse, What the Fuck Are You Talking About | Know Your Meme

• Funny 2

Common sense is too subjective to be used in server rules. One person will think not doing something is common sense while others will think its the norm. It needs rewording for the rules IMO. Just because people should have common sense doesn't mean they will.

• Agree 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Retired Founder
8 hours ago, Bacta said:

Commen Sense is vital but we cant expect the best from everyone,.from the wide variety of ages/backgrounds we must be able to adapt and fully talk to them.

BIG DRAMA!

Oh my fucking god, who taught you English? Whoever it was needs to rethink their life decisions... I can teach you how to type with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation if you'd like...

• Funny 1
4 minutes ago, Forseen said:

Oh my fucking god, who taught you English? Whoever it was needs to rethink their life decisions... I can teach you how to type with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation if you'd like...

Forseen Xenophobic confirmed 

• Agree 4

i have a crush on Zendaya

Banned

death

:HYPERS:

Edited by Jayarr
10 hours ago, Logic said:

Road to  -1000 rep gamer, doesn't even matter what I say anymore, people dumb it anyway

I dumbed you because your name is very ironic for yourself sometimes 

Edited by Pythin
  • Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1

Former: Liaison

11 hours ago, Logic said:

You have to be a bot or something, I'm no longer convinced you're a real person.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 5
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

What the hell is going on here

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

24 minutes ago, Gears said:

What the hell is going on here

It’s because I resigned

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Was gonna ask if it was back yet but Mavelle confirmed what I feared most, Logic (the guy) has won, he anihalted common sense in his super villainous plot to take over the world.

Edited by BigZach
  • Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic