GuardianM

Lore keeper

CIS B1- Droideka

NA-VA 02/21/19-8/14/19

GH TRO

SA Staff 2nd time

TRO 2nd Time

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
This will be my first Major leadership position on the server. I’ve always  been the second man from Ghost company to Dark honor guard to leading a small group of HVYs. I’ve gotten to learn from people such as Striker, Bro,  Marvel and many more on leading large scale forces to small fire teams. I wish to take the next step to further my leadership skills by being in charge of a 5 man squad.

Internal squad affairs: I'm going to have a talk with the squad on how I plan on running it and what we can improve on so we’re all on the same page.

RP: Making sure everyone is updated with their lore and how to RP as their character and moving away from calling everyone a “reg” and just knowing the right time to use it. I want to focus on being a very well-rounded rp squad.

Activity: I’ll be hosting bi-weekly missions/training just like Shockpoint did for foxtrot where the squad will have to use all their different rp skills to win, keeping the squad engaged and learning from each other.

Outreach: Nothing much will change here we will still be outreaching with 212th and 501st because that's who we’ve been working with. It will be optional  but you can’t be using them just to deploy, you must be hosting training/interacting with them just so the trade is not one sided.

EOD/TECH: There will be no set requirements on hosting these trainings, but they are expected to be done when asked, situations may vary.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes.

Availability: 

Monday 8pm-10pm

Tuesday - Wednesday 5pm-10pm EST
Thursday 5pm-7pm EST       

Friday-Saturday 8am-11:59pm EST
Sunday 8am-6pm

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Joined back in December of 2018.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:  I would like to have a filled squad with another person ready to fill the spot if I'm not willing to apply for a 2nd term and help them fix / change the tryouts to their liking.  At this point I hoped I found the right people who enjoy playing their character and wish to stay in the squad until the end of my turn.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

Edited by Shake
  • Agree 2
  • Management

+1

I've been Squad Lead over Shake twice now and I fully trust him to lead Bad Batch in the right direction. I'm so glad you've taken an interest in moving up and best of luck, I'll still be around to help out.

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

11 minutes ago, Shake said:

212th 3nd time

Omegalul

+1.

Ive know’n you for a while now and you’ve always been a skilled leader. 

+1 is only valid if Washington football team™️ 
makes it to the playoffs next year.

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1, I want it stirred next time.  

Nah, but fr tho, you cool, just don't get fucked too hard by a three month term.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 I've know Shake since he started out on synergy. In the 212th he always worked hard in the regiments that he represented. With SOBDE Shake has always strived to improve his squad and SOBDE as a whole. I've talked with him about him applying for Hunter and I believe he really cares about making changes to improve the squad and help it reach its full potential, and I think he is more than capable of carrying through with these ideas of his. Good luck buddy.

• Friendly 1

+1 My man Shake was a huge impression for me when I joined Foxtrot until his departure but before and after when I had heard all the rumor's that SO BDE changes people he never made me feel like he was any different. In turn Shake has become more RP inclusive with his Character and carries himself along with the rest of BB to high standards when it comes to a fun and interactive experience in game.

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1. Shake has the dedication and skill to keep Bad Batch going in a good direction!

Also are those one rep maxes in your signature or your set weights?

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Banned

+1

the last good bad batch after tino and marvel are gone

• Friendly 1

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

On 2/21/2021 at 4:18 PM, Shake said:

Steam Name: [SR] Shake

RP Name: Wrecker

RP Rank:PVT [Major]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54677238

Battalion or squad you are applying for: CF-99 Squad Leader "Sergeant Hunter"

Experience:

Clone Experience:

212th PVT-CPT 12/20/18-4/16/19 

HVYL ARCO GCM IDM ARFT

Lore name: Longshot

Sev 4/16/19-5/31/19

Wrecker 5/31/19-7/8/19

212th 2nd time: Major 7/8/19-7/29/19
ITO

Omega Fi 8/2/19-8/30

212th 3rd time: SGM-CSM 7/18/20-8/8/20

HVYO 

21st 1SG-1stLT 8/8/20-9/6/20

SO MED  GM HVYO

212th four time SSG-1SG 9/25/20-11/29/20

Foxtrot ARCO MED

CF-99  PVT-Major 11/29/2020-Present
Crosshair/Wrecker

Other Experience:

Sith

Dark Honor Guard  XO

Hopeful-Lord
Former Assassin 

Jedi some time in January 2019-Present

Current:

Guardian Knight 

Former:

Sage/Counselor

GuardianM

Lore keeper

CIS B1- Droideka

NA-VA 02/21/19-8/14/19

GH TRO

SA Staff 2nd time

TRO 2nd Time

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
This will be my first Major leadership position on the server. I’ve always  been the second man from Ghost company to Dark honor guard to leading a small group of HVYs. I’ve gotten to learn from people such as Striker, Bro,  Marvel and many more on leading large scale forces to small fire teams. I wish to take the next step to further my leadership skills by being in charge of a 5 man squad.

Internal squad affairs: I'm going to have a talk with the squad on how I plan on running it and what we can improve on so we’re all on the same page.

RP: Making sure everyone is updated with their lore and how to RP as their character and moving away from calling everyone a “reg” and just knowing the right time to use it. I want to focus on being a very well-rounded rp squad.

Activity: I’ll be hosting bi-weekly missions/training just like Shockpoint did for foxtrot where the squad will have to use all their different rp skills to win, keeping the squad engaged and learning from each other.

Outreach: Nothing much will change here we will still be outreaching with 212th and 501st because that's who we’ve been working with. It will be optional  but you can’t be using them just to deploy, you must be hosting training/interacting with them just so the trade is not one sided.

EOD/TECH: There will be no set requirements on hosting these trainings, but they are expected to be done when asked, situations may vary.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes.

Availability: 

Monday 8pm-10pm

Tuesday - Wednesday 5pm-10pm EST
Thursday 5pm-7pm EST       

Friday-Saturday 8am-11:59pm EST
Sunday 8am-6pm

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Joined back in December of 2018.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:  I would like to have a filled squad with another person ready to fill the spot if I'm not willing to apply for a 2nd term and help them fix / change the tryouts to their liking.  At this point I hoped I found the right people who enjoy playing their character and wish to stay in the squad until the end of my turn.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

Didn't bother reading any of this, you're a retard etc etc when you were under me u were still a retard etc etc +1 I'm going to sleep, you'll do great

• Funny 2

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management