Claw`s ATK Reg APP

Claw

Steam Name:synr.gg l Claw🦊 

RP Name: Chief-INV KVI ClawTK | XO Claw

RP Rank: XO and KVI

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:118334761

Regiment you are applying for: ATK Reg

Experience

91st PVT - CMD: My time in 91st I had a lot of  different jobs started as the ARFL I was ARFL from SFC to CPT And after that I moved on to ARCT And I eventually moved to AOVS As CMD

187th - TCPT - COL: I don't remember much of my time in the 187th

212th Maj - LTC: So back when I join the 212th I join the 2ndAC and work my way up to 2ndACS and after that I moved on to be the REGL and I join Foxtrot

327th Cpt - CMD: My time in the 327th I join K-Company as a Med and as a Maj I got to be the 2IC of K-Company and at Col I got the position of Deviss and about a month after that I got the rank of CMD and I got Disciplinary Lead

501st CMD: After the 327th got deleted I join the 501st as CMD and work as the AVOS and after that I became a TCM and a ARC

CG 2ndLT - Cpt: I join CG as T2ndLT and work my way up to Cpt but I don't remember much of my time in CG

21stKU SGT - XO: so I join KU I got down to SGT and work my way up to LTC before I got the rank of CMD Keller and now I am the XO of the 21st and Keller

21stNC/GM T2ndLT - BCMD: so I join the 21st as a T2ndLT and work my way up to BCMD

104th Maj - COL: so I join after I left the 21st but I don't remember much of my time

DU T2ndLT - Maj: I don't remember much of my time but I was ARCL

2nd time in 501st TMaj - XO: so I joined back as a TMaj and got REGL after some time I got Vaughn and CMD when Bud got Rex i got XO Appo

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I have proven my leadership, and that I can function properly. I am very passionate, clear minded, focused, and capable. I'm not a minge, and have never intentionally broke a rule I knew about, been banned, or kicked on any server I've played on. I have 8000+ hours on Garry's Mod. Most of them being on Star Wars and other Military style RP servers. So All of my experience is backed up. I can also be very active, I try to be on for 6-10 hours a day. teach people how to lead and command if they need help instead of just demoting them instantly,  I will also try to help in any way I can with OOC things If need be. 

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: 

Yes

Availability:

I am a European so my time it's not the same as anybody else 

Monday – 8am est - 8pm EST

Tuesday - 8am est - 8pm EST

Wednesday - 8am est - 8pm EST

Thursday - 8am est - 8pm EST

Friday - 8am est - 11pm EST

Saturday – 6am EST - 11pm EST

Sunday – 6am EST - 11pm EST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

21st BCMD

501st XO

DU ARCL

91st CMD

CMD Keller

CMD Deviss

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

I want them to be functional, independent, and professional. I want them To be well trained and listen to orders and dont disrespect other battalions within the server and be loyal. I want the battalions to be active, doing trainings, and recruiting often. I want a serious image for the server. I have a good system for managing and keeping my battalions in line. I want to make sure the next RCMD after me, can keep this image, and that they have an easy time doing it. and be fun.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: 

I plan on Improving relations between my battalions by getting together with the BCMD and Officers of each battalion help them take on sims together, or if need be, make an event that can evolve around them, causing them to work together, along with having them share battalion exercises.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

I want to add some extra stuff: I've never been the best to Make applications so That's why my application is a bit short. If you have any questions free to ask me on ts or discord Cpt. Claw#4578

Edited by Claw
  • Agree 4

Current: Retired

Former:  BCMD Blitz, Guild Lieutenant, Jedi Branch Overseer-x2, Guild Leader | Jedi Council Member

+1 Claw is the perfect fit for this position right now. Hes been doing amazing work for the 501st through his leadership and the tone he sets with us. Since I came back and joined 501st Claw showed me and the rest of the us what a leader truly looks like, and I've learned alot from him. I know he has the talents and capabilities to hold this position and thrive with it. He will do great things with ATK Reg!

Edited by Rizzo
Grammar
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

+1 I've seen claw done many things in the past, as well, i've seen him do things others dont want to do in the battalions hes been in, so i believe claw is fit for ATK reg and is not scared of doing things to help out the reg and overall like i said he has done good work now and in the past.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 am gone a day and one goes up fuck

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

I'll be honest, not sure what it is with bare REG CMDR app's today but this one concerns me. Before I cast a formal vote i'll ask a few questions.

1. What issues do you see within each attack battalion and how do you plan on fixing them?

2. Do you believe 501st leadership can function well upon your potential absense?

3. What do you plan on accomplishing within the ATK REG position?

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 I don't know how I feel, I'm not really convinced in your plans

Edited by Jack

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

1+ Executive officer claw Is one of the most serious and Self disciplined officers I've had the pleasure to serve with. HIs behavior and attitude as a command member within the 501st has been nothing but extraordinary, He is strict but also reasonable and I hope to see many command members from other battalion learn from his leadership style and embrace his techniques. - 501st Captain Hondo

Edited by Hondo
  • Friendly 1

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

2 hours ago, Claw said:

I have a good system for managing and keeping my battalions in line.

If you don't mind, what is this system you're referring to?

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

6 hours ago, Claw said:

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

I want them to be functional, independent, and professional.

Okay, so before I state my vote I do want to state my disagreement with trying to make batts independent.

21st got way to independent, this results in them thinking they don't need anyone and can do everything. This fosters elitism and discourages batts from working together. I would suggest you work towards cooperation and communication not this goal.

This is my only gripe, but it is a major one.

To my vote. You did do good as Bacara but was removed due yo you taking a break without an LOA and the battalion deemed it did not need that. It was a sticky situation to say the least. 

You are a good man and qork hard, just understand that a RCMD position is NOTHING like a BCMD. You have a lot of power but you are not expected to use it everything flip and wave. You are a guiding hand more than an iron fist. Many RCMDs end up causing unnecessary stress by tring to be the 2nd BCMD of there batts.

+1 

• Agree 2

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Now after a lot of thinking I’ve decided I can’t support you as the attack regimental.

the reasons are as follows

> When issues arose with our ncos instead of wanting to work with the battalion you decided to leave to du, only to get talked into staying. 
Giving up so easily isn’t a trait someone who runs 3 battalions should have.

> Throughout your XO term you’ve been a jedi main, barely interacting with the 501st as a whole, you’ll pop in every once in a while and I understand IRL issues but the activity and what you’ve accomplished isn’t there.

> You put almost 0 effort into your app.

im not gonna keep going but there is more if you have any questions message me on discord.

I love you claw but in my opinion I don’t believe the timing is right.

• Disagree 1
  • Informative 5

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Sorry man going to have to -1

First off nothing against you, but when I saw this application I asked Finn, our current commander in charge, if he had spoken with you. He told me that he did not, though I do know that you came into the 212th channel and told them you were working on your application. I wish you had gone into more detail with them and had actually talked with the people in charge of our battalion. Now because you failed to inform the 212th thoroughly I would have to judge your abilities on your application which is lackluster at best. Not to say that your abilities are bad, I just think that based off of what I see and hear you work ethic is sub optimal.

Edited by Moose
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 1

Money Moves

1. What issues do you see within each attack battalion and how do you plan on fixing them?

2. Do you believe 501st leadership can function well upon your potential absense?

3. What do you plan on accomplishing within the ATK REG position?

10 hours ago, Claw said:

@Guac

1: Teamwork and yes i plan on fixing it

2:for 501st i do believe them can do it 

3: for the ATK BATTS to be the best on the server

Gonna be real, I'm not a fan of these answers. 
1. You have to be able to better articulate what issues you see. Teamwork can always be improved, but that's not the only thing wrong with all 3 battalions (and I haven't had any interaction with you since I got commander, and even well before then, so I'm not sure how you can see what issues 212th has).

2. I'm very concerned that you're the second 501st XO to go for ATK Reg in succession. They seem to be losing a lot of commanders quickly. Do you think this is an issue, and if so, how do you plan on rectifying that as ATK Reg?

3. This is the same answer everyone puts on their app, and it tells me nothing. If you want to be the ATK Reg, you should have a specific goal. 

I won't give a vote just yet, but I'd like some more insight into these.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Vote changing to a -1, after reading other feedback I realize I was hasty in my vote. Unfortunately I do not believe you are fit for this position just yet. However do not feel discouraged, you show potential

Edited by Logicless
Vote change
  • Disagree 2
  • Confused 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

+1 Best guy for the job in my opinion.

I've known you for a while Claw, you're dedicated and you get the job done. From what I've heard you're doing a great job in the 501st. And I knw you will do good as ATK Reg. Sure the 21st thing was a sticky situation but we forget the past and you came back in full force. Glad to see you applying for this. Best of luck to you :peeposalute:

• Agree 1

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

Forum Admin

From your response to me and craig talking I will have to -1.

Your responses were, lackluster to say the least. You don't seem to have any sort of grasp on inner battalion issues once so ever. Your previous leadership positions haven't gone well and I don't see you fit to hold a REG position with this lack of drive.

• Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 You did a lot of work even on your "ROA" You were in the TS and helping out a lot. You just were on your Jedi job. I feel like on a REG+ app you don't need to have clear plans as your job is only to keep the battalions in check, and step in when needed. I believe with your previous experience you can guide the BCMDs to success.

I also think you have a strong work Ethic and ever since you joined the 501st you have given nothing but your best

Edited by FatherHanz
Added something
  • Disagree 1

🌓🌙

-1 Craig said it best for me.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I have a few questions before I +1/-1

You came back to 501st only a little over a month ago (1/02/21) from what I see on the 501st discord, correct me if I am wrong. It seems that you got XO quite quickly and then applied for attack reg, which is the exact path that the previous attack reg took before having to resign from attack reg. What is different about you, and why do you feel that now is the right time to move on from 501st after becoming a part of the 501st high command so recently?

Do you believe that you truly understand the issues within each battalion? Teamwork seems like a very basic response and makes me doubt your understanding of each battalion. Please describe the specific issues that you see within each attack battalion, and how you plan to solve them.

Have you worked closely with all 3 attack battalions since you came back to the server and did you make them aware of your plans and that you were applying?

I have not witnessed your past experiences in BCMD+ positions, but from what others are saying it sounds like they did not go well. What makes you fit for one of these positions now?

Lastly, why are you going for this position? Do you believe that you have done everything that you planned to do in 501st? Do you want to solve specific issues that you have seen within the attack battalions, or are you going for it because the position is open and you have met the requirements to apply?

Edited by Pog
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

-1, oh boy here we go, I bet this was unexpected for some people. Personally Claw, you know I don't sugar coat shit and I tell it how it is, this has to be one of the WORSE BCMD+ applications I've ever seen. You went into almost no detail when explaining your previous experiences in other battalions, you only mentioned the positions you got and not how you impacted the battalion and the people within it as a whole. Also, I saw your responses to some of the questions on your application and again, extremely lackluster and it seems like there was zero effort.

Secondly, from you only going back to 501st a little over a month ago, getting XO, and then immediately going for ATK Reg the second it opens, this seems like another Killjoy situation all over again, however I believe Killjoy was a good ATK Reg. Before going for ATK Reg he sat down with all of the highest ranks of the battalion about what they want to improve on, how he could help them as an ATK Reg, and how he plans to represent us and keep communication between us great. You my friend, haven't done any of that, at least not to me. You told me you were going for ATK Reg, and even then you didn't explicitly say it until I had figured it out for myself. Since then you haven't talked to me at all. I think as someone who will be representing all of Attack, your relations with 104th and 212th are shit. You're suppose to represent us and oversee all of us and yet since you joined 501st I haven't even heard anything from you besides you joining 104th VC once every blue moon.

Third, I think the timing of this application is terrible, and the application itself is even worse. I love you Claw, you were in 104th back when I was still only a 2ndLT, I have a lot of respect for you but this is nowhere near your best work and it seems like you don't even care. I've seen you on Jedi more then I've seen you on your clone job, how do you expect me to trust you'll be active as an attack reg? You haven't stated a clear plan for the attack battalions and so far we've been left in the dark. I can't blindly follow someone without knowing your true intentions which is why I chose to -1.

TLDR, You don't know anything that is happening within the 104th and didn't even bothered talking to me about it, since I messaged you about you going for attack reg, you haven't talked to me since then. This whole thing seems very poorly timed, I've seen you on your Jedi more then your Clone job, and your lack of detail in this application shows me that you don't give a shit about this position.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 2

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

-1 i can not in good confidence say that you are the right fit for server high command to help fix the server and push it in the right direction

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

@Deku i will talk to you on ts when you have time to explain it better as I've never been the best to Make applications and if anybody have questions pls ask me on ts

Current: Retired

Former:  BCMD Blitz, Guild Lieutenant, Jedi Branch Overseer-x2, Guild Leader | Jedi Council Member

• Management
Management

You know not everyone is a English major and can write extremely good applications. He’s obviously very willing to speak with people to give them a better idea of what he wants to do and that’s already a good quality of a RCMD. I just hope you keep that same mentality of communication up if you get the position.

I have seen nothing bad from Claw and I believe he could do a good job if given the chance. I feel like everyone that is worried about your activity don’t also realize you’re halfway across the world from them.

+1 Good luck

• Agree 4
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

Good man +1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

I'm very iffy about this due to many of the other's responses, especially Deku since he's one of the BCMD's you'll be cooperating with so if I may ask:

1. With you contacting these officers/BCMDs of these battalions, why didn't you get into more in contact with Deku after him messaging you about the application? I'm sure he had some concerns that he would like to address to you.

2. What is your plan with improving communication between you and the 3 battalions and how are you gonna be sure into not focusing on one certain battalion and leaving the other two in the dust?

3. Besides hosting sims and such, what other work are you gonna put in instead of being a backup helper towards these battalions?

If these questions could be answered, I will make my vote. Have a nice day.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I'm sorry Claw you're an alright guy and I get along with you for the most part however I don't believe you're fit for this position in the slightest.
You haven't majorly brought up things you want to change and make better except from saying "we can talk in ts" you should be putting the reasoning plain as day within the application beforehand so everyone can see. 
Furthermore a few others have expressed the same sort of reasoning of why this application is tbh quite poor e.g. Deku etc.
And the fact that a large majority of the replies are longer than your very own application for this position says a lot, I hardly see any overall design or plan you're trying to achieve with this position on what you can do to help the attack battalions for that reasoning Im sorry buddy but it's a -1 and it's not going to change sorry.

Good Luck anyway I wish you the best.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management