Neptune

Steam Name: Neptune

RP Name: Omega TECH 22 Atin

RP Rank: CPT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156688535

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Omega Squad

Experience:

Rancor, PVT->2ndLT, MEDL, eARC

A few minutes after receiving my CT whitelist, I was promptly invited to join Rancor where I stayed for the first few months of my time on the server where I made it to the rank of 2ndLT, obtained my eARC status, and was MEDL for the majority of that time.

Naval (1) - PVT->Commodore, Intel Director, CMO

I joined Naval a few days after I purchased VIP and was on and off the job while helping out with the medical branch and reached the rank of Ensign. After I resigned from SO BDE the first time, I made it my objective to main Naval where I became the CMO and tried my best to maintain and update the medical training as well as create a medical roster (albeit quite useless now that think back on it). When I was forced to leave CMO my 2nd time coming back to SO BDE but the return didn’t last long in which I promptly returned and became the Intel Director and part of high command under Freck’s term as Admiral. As Intel Director I created the way they log and mark requirements, for promotions, revised preexisting systems with Freck, and ensured I had a steady and active intel team

Omega Squad (x2) 

Omega Squad (1st time) Darman - 2ndLT-XO then Niner

After spending a few weeks in the 501st, I decided to leave and try a position for Omega Squad, after many...many rounds I passed and joined the squad with Harte, Kopple, and Shake as their Darman. As time went on and as members left I was made XO of the squad under Harte where I would apply for the leader after Harte’s term ended. I maintained my squad as best I could and accomplished everything I planned on doing and ensured my squad would be ready without me.

212th (1st time) 2ndLT-1stLT, HVYO + IT + GC

I maintained a clone trooper during my time in Naval and assisted the 212th’s heavy regiment and joined Ghost Company as Gearshift. I went on to apply for the Support Overseer position but was denied for reasons I found were quite appalling and untrue (disrespect, talking back to officers) which other members agreed with me and I went to resign with anger towards the then Cody.  

Omega Squad (2nd time) Atin -> Darman, Resigned

After my time in the 212th, I felt I should return and attempt to have some fun again in my old squad to find that the regiment wasn’t being handled in a way I didn’t approve of and I felt I shouldn’t have come back which prompted in my resignation and me returning to Naval.

212th (2nd time) 1SG-SGM, MEDO

I came back to the battalion under different leadership and assisted the medical branch but I fully came to realized it was just best to focus on Naval

Naval (2nd time) Reinstated, Currently Petty Officer

As of right now, there isn’t much to add here.

Currently in Omega Squad for the 3rd time

Staff, NA -> HA, GH -> GMM

I applied for staff the moment I had enough hours to do and would enter the GH branch where I would work up the ranks where I reached Head Admin as well as Game Master Manager. I grew tired and burned out of the work in which I resigned.

Staff (2) SA, GM

The 2nd time I went for staff I came roaring with event ideas to do and after multiple failed attempts to host deployments due to the player base simply not cooperating with me for some reason I felt it was just best I resigned and not touch staff again.

Other minor positions that didn’t last long, TC 2ndLT + 104th SGT+PFC, CG 1SG.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 

I should become the leader of Omega Squad due to the fact that I want to keep this squad that I’ve called my home on the server multiple times thriving.

The following bullet points are just some basic requirements I want my squad to meet.

• Professionalism - The most essential part of maintaining an SO BDE position is professionalism. If you cannot maintain the standards of not goofing off, being a dick, toxic, etc, you have no room here. I want to ensure my squadmates can simply abide by this in and out of game to keep our reputation sound and secure

• Maintaining Character - Your character is a highly important aspect of SO BDE due to the fact these are people with their own personalities and quirks. As long as I can ensure that my squadmates can embody the character and bring aspects of them to the server, I’ll be satisfied. (Cause in all honesty, roleplaying a character can be difficult to an extent.)

• Activity - I want my squad to be active, and when I mean active, I mean being together and active in-game, not as them by themself. I understand that people have lives outside of the server but we are a squad and it’s in my best interest to have us all on to RP together.

• Outreach work - Outreach will be something not mandatory but simply something that my squad can request to do in their best interest. If they wish to pursue this then I will expect them to a degree, be active and engage with their selected battalion.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: 

Yes

Availability:

Monday-Friday 12pm-10pm

Saturday-Sunday All-day

(In-game time will vary due to hobbies and school)

An estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

about 2800 hours, almost 2 years

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I don’t ask for much from my squad except to be active, understand rules, not to be a dick to those in and out of the game, as well as most importantly being their character and ensuring the squad can be on together. I want the make the environment relaxed and not force them to do things that aren’t required such as outreach. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Neptune
RP rank fix, + minor cleanups
  • Winner 1

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

+1

don’t burn out.

Neptune you were an amazing squad leader

I had the pleasure of serving under you (and making it all the way to colonel) until taking up hunter and that was some of the best times I had on the server.

You were active

Caring

motivated

and over all an excellent leader.

i have no doubts just don’t burn my guy. Do as well as you did the first time.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

44 minutes ago, Logicless said:

Uhm, I didn't realize omega was still on the server. 

How many hours have you played on the server in the last two weeks?

-1 until I know if you're active and I just didn't notice you

You guys dumbing my post over a simple observation is pretty dumb ngl

As of right now I have 23.7 hours (About 1.7 hours a day) on the server over the course of the past 2 weeks and the minimum requirement for SO BDE is 3 hours for every 3 days or 1 hour a day. These are some screenshots of my activity sign in from the SO BDE discord. I also usually try my best to get on every other day.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png  spacer.png

Although not SUPER active I definitely plan on increasing my general activity on the server and its usually swayed if there is actually anything to do on the server while I am on and if there isn't I generally just get off.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

Hi, I'm Neptune

+1

I have had only amazing interactions with Neptune. Time and time again he has shown his capability in leadership, management, and overall character.
I can only hope that he does as amazing as he has done in the past.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

10 hours ago, Neptune said:

As of right now I have 23.7 hours (About 1.7 hours a day) on the server over the course of the past 2 weeks and the minimum requirement for SO BDE is 3 hours for every 3 days or 1 hour a day. These are some screenshots of my activity sign in from the SO BDE discord. I also usually try my best to get on every other day.

Just so that you are aware, the minimum for BCMDs is 40 hours per 2 weeks (to my understanding), you would need to almost double your time on the server per 2 weeks in order to meet the standard. Are you going to be able to meet this?

• Agree 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

10 hours ago, Neptune said:

Although not SUPER active I definitely plan on increasing my general activity on the server and its usually swayed if there is actually anything to do on the server while I am on and if there isn't I generally just get off.

4 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Just so that you are aware, the minimum for BCMDs is 40 hours per 2 weeks (to my understanding), you would need to almost double your time on the server per 2 weeks in order to meet the standard. Are you going to be able to meet this?

I already stated that I planned on increasing my general activity and yes I do plan on meeting those 40 hours.

Hi, I'm Neptune

5 minutes ago, Neptune said:

I already stated that I planned on increasing my general activity and yes I do plan on meeting those 40 hours.

It wasn't a question on if you are planning to increase activity, it was if you can meet it. Cause you've had a decent amount of time to increase your time on server but chose not to. 
Regardless, +1 squad lead is easy. Good luck on your application.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

+1! Neptune’s a long standing member of SOBDE and has shown he can do an amazing job with Omega. Good luck!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1 Currently the best candidate for the position, good luck 

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

You got some balls calling yourself inactive on a BCMD Application. I like that +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1, I don't doubt that you have the skills to pay the bills.

Just don't be inactive 4head. 

Take LOAs if needed to prevent burnout.

Simple running 4-man squadron.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

With what I've been told, I can't, in good conscience, support you as Niner this time around. Know this is because I care about you and I'm not trying to be ugly with you. You're going for it because you feel you have to; you should only go for it when you want to. If your heart isn't in it, the Squad will be missing its appeal. Wait a bit, get inspired, and then I'll support you.

• Agree 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

-1 To be honest from reading your application it doesn't seem like you want or are inspired to go for Niner. It just seems like you feel like the position needs to be filled. I could be wrong. Do not take this personally but it just doesn't seem like this is something you 100% want to do. But hey, prove me wrong.

• Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

• Management

I definitely agree with Ratio

I regret ever running for Boss my second time around. I did it out of the squad's necessity instead of actually wanting the position. I wasn't fond of the current state of the server and I just had a bad time overall and didn't want to get on. I should have never went for it.

Squad Lead can get so boring and especially repetitive. You have already addressed your poor activity I just hope you are willing to be Niner again. It's not gonna be much different than the last time you were in the position.

I'll +1 however. If you wanna do it then do it but please make sure you actually want to. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Omega squad is very cool, and your last run as Niner was a great one. You're a good friend of mine Neptune, and I'm in the same camp as Ratio & Marvel. If you want to do this, do it! If you're just doing it out of necessity, well, I hope you can find the will to do it soon. +1

• Winner 1
Forum Admin

From our previous talks you were very hesitant and was applying not because you wanted to, but because you felt you had to. Seemed to lack the urge of wanting to do this for yourself and more doing it because you felt you had to, and it was what was needed. 

But from our most recent talks you seemed a bit more optimistic about it and had some determination to do this. I said from the start I'll support you in whatever you do because I know you can do it, and you'd do a great job. 

You just gotta say you want to do it need to do it. Doing something reluctantly won't make it fun for you and make it feel like a chore more then something enjoyable. 

But with that I am going to +1. Just make sure you do it for yourself so you have the thrive for it. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1, man I remember when you were chilling with us in 104th and you went for Atin! Go get Niner! My boy, I think you'd do just fine in this position, the only thing I would say that needs improvement is the activity in Omega. It's not terrible, but it's not good either. Other then that, I know you could do well in this position and I believe in you

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management