Mitchell's Final Farewell.

Hello Everyone.

This community, has allowed me, someone with crippling social anxiety to have friends throughout here.
However, my time has come.

I have been a part of 4 groups / battalions in my time on the server, and I am here to say my goodbyes to those I have met on the way.

104th:
A62E724314F49021AC275D8D045FFF256F204A73
My first SS on the server was of 104th. These are my lads that helped me through a lot of personal issues I had.

@Chop Though we haven't talked a lot, your time in 104th helped me out more than you can think. You helped me through alot of tough times in the battalion. Thank you dude.
@ScarecrowI regret leaving 104th to join SO BDE, but you did a great job as Wolffe and I wished I could of been there to help you. I hope you get another opportunity as Yoda.
@Turbine idk if this is your account, but you where one of my biggest friends in SO BDE as well as your time in 104th. Sorry for being a toxic shithead at time though back then.
@Spartan Same as with turbine, sorry about being a toxic shithead back then and I wished I could of helped more before you resigned.
@Banker Honestly one of the nicest people I have met, you where an awesome dude.
There were others, they are gone, but not forgotten to me.
My last SS as a 104th trooper.
D772538F8D205D47584C9C494628A9F6C406E912

SO BDE (round 1)
I joined SO BDE after leaving 104th.
@Korm Thank you for allowing me to join Null the first time around.
@Venom/TJ 1 week Kal term, but you where an awesome dude.
@Rezdor You gave me a chance as Ordo, but I let my anxiety and IRL issues get the best of me and be a dickhead to too many people. I resigned when I should of stayed to help you out more, I still consider you to be an awesome guy.
@Sixta You always looked out for me dude, I will never forget that. Goodluck with whatever you do next.
@Porch "I don't know he's probably a furry faggot" -Porch about Scribbles during tryouts.
@JBFoxI was toxic as shit while you where Regimental, I hope that the last few months has made up for that. You did a good job and I hope 104th turns it's self around with you leading it.
@BananaberryYou have the weirdest memes, but you're one of the few legitimately nice people on this server while still being honest about everything. Gonna miss hearing you drive around while talking to us in TS.
@Baxter I was toxic asf when you became hunter, Im still sorry about the way I acted. You are an awesome dude.
My favorite screenshot as SO BDE.
27889161F35A7B0FFF7620EF49D7BE3125DBC2CA

327th (o7)
What is dead, may never die.
@Willyworm1The rug was pulled out from under you when you where Bly, I wish you had gotten more time so we could of turned the battalion around.
@ArgonFillipsI am no longer going to be able to carry on 327th, keep us alive.
@ClawYou where an awesome partner to work with in 327th and you did well as Deviss.
I hope the people that destroyed my battalion never get to come back to this community.

This was the last SS I had of 327th, I was given XO and the battalion was removed all in the same week. I honestly cried when we were in the car at 9 PM driving home from a college visit.
456E208E3BF78364A00A3A047D37E7B83F3EF0CB

Alpha / Rancor:
@PranzerYou where a very supportive and legitimately nice every time I interacted with you.
@solerino You where the best Fordo I could ask for.
@RezzYou gave me a chance as 17 and Fordo and I am still grateful for that.
@NootNootYou are too nice to people man, I'm gonna miss our 3 am talks lol.
@BrooklynThe man I use to buy me shit on server, also 8 days as Havoc OMEGALUL.
@Titanium_SatanDo me proud kid, hope the battalion turns it's self around.
There where many others, I am sorry that I left when I could of stayed and possibly became BCMD to help turn things around.

SO BDE (part 2.)
@HarshYou were such a great guy, I wish that I could of interacted with you more before director duties compelled me to have to remove you. I wish you could of been given more time as Kal.
@PrinceI doubt you will see this post, but I'm gonna miss hearing you scare people by talking to them as Serra Keto with a voice deeper than theirs.
@woeny23You did a great job as SO BDE reg and are doing a great job as MCMD, I hope you can continue to succeed.
@PythinYou are a retard but god damn I am gonna miss our talks about ATLA. Keep simping over Ty Lee.
@OmalicGoodluck with Kal.
@SiegeGonna miss running around at night with you and Keo.
@KeoColor some more lockers Rainbow colored.
@CrimsonI finally did it, only took me resigning from Master and being removed from Director to free myself. Gonna miss you dude.
@Ratio :dumb:
@BroToxic member of the community who doesn't know how to RP.
The last SS I took (That I can show) on the server.
E29CE262D5EE25DD14F0831C1051CC544B7D582D

Others.
@ForseenI already talked to you, but thank you for offering me a place to come to if I have no where else to go.
@DragonI still remember the giant doc you made that listed the grievances for SO BDE. I still remember I had a specific callout on it saying the amount of reports I had against me was absurd. I apologized for the way I acted back then, and I hope that I showed that I am not longer that person during my time back.
@CraigaryYou helped give me a shot at GMC and HA, thank you for that dude.
@Fizzik You already know.

I can't @ everyone that I wanted to, I just don't remember everyone and I can hardly type this through the tears.

I have one final message for everyone:
I am someone who almost lost the battle against my demons, I had a great friend of mine who helped me through a very dark time in my life and I was lucky. However, not everyone has someone who can notice something is wrong.
Life is meaningless without friends, if you know someone who is struggling with depression, talk with them and help them the best way that you can. Even if they hate you for it, in the words of Tyler 1. "Hate me, at least you're here to hate me."

I have passed the trial, ran the gauntlet, and walked the Path.

Finally_done..PNG

If you wish to find me again, this is my discord. Mitchell#0084.

Goodbye Synergy.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 26

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Forum Admin

o7 bro, see you in couple months lmao

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin
1 minute ago, Mitchell said:

Unlikely, I'm going to college for Spring Sports and doing Pre-Med for the next 4 years.

well, I guess see you some day

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

07 :(

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7 you were an amazing guy to talk to and alot of fun to play games with
From what I hear you did an incredible turn around from being toxic to being a geniue awesome guy 
Gonna miss you man Stay in contact atleast <3 07

I love you dude, between our shit talks and being the only ones awake through the days you’ve been really cool. I hope you future endeavors to turn out well. We’ll always be around and you know how or where to find us. ❤️

THATS 10 DAYS OF HAVOC TO YOU SIR

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I remember hearing some pretty negative stuff about you back in the day, but now you're a genuinely cool dude and I wish you the best man. Glhf with life and don't be a stranger. If you ever feel like playing anything or just someone to hang out with feel free to hmu.

Welcome to freedom, didn't know about the social anxiety. Having anxiety myself, I get how being able to have a community like this helps a bunch. See you gunning, cowboy.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

o7 Mitchell. You were pretty toxic when you joined SOBDE that first time back in the day, but your recent attitude more than made up for that. I added you on Discord, and if you ever wanna play anything (RS:2 or maybe even Darktide when it comes out). Just hit me up. 

o7 It was awesome to see you grow up the staff ranks to where you are now. Take care of your self and don't be a stranger and hang out with us in TS.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Unlikely, I'm going to college for Spring Sports and doing Pre-Med for the next 4 years.

That’s awesome! 
GL bud, easily one of the coolest people I’ve met on here. o7

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Never knew of the struggles you went through and I wished you had said something, but glad to hear you have passed those times.

Wish you all the best my man.

Peace out my sarcastic brother. 

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

Congrats you 2IQ Sped <3 im gonna miss you. You have beaten the final boss of actually escaping the hell hole that is GMOD

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

HMU on snap bro 😎

r4ymo.gif

• Retired Founder

image.thumb.png.de792ce3c48f0c4e73740d9da13c00f6.png

He actually uninstalled Gmod.
You crazy bastard, you actually did it.

To keep it real, I don't know you that well, but coming from a dude with social anxiety that I have (mostly) overcome.
Picture it like this, you're a jedi, forced to constantly keep your emotions (anxiety) in check.
Through doing this, you push yourself, and learn control over ALL your emotions and overcome your fears.
It's a rough long journey, but one day, you can be a Jedi Master. You just need enough practice and experience.

Good luck with whatever you move onto. You're always welcome to hangout in Teamspeak and keep your friends here.

I really liked your ending part. Mental health is important and often overlooked.
The tears just mean this community meant something to you and we have all done our job, as a community.

Take this as a time to celebrate yourself.
o7

Zim says the words in a way no one else can. However I am out of reactions for today so I can't slap with a big fat heart.

Everybody gonna miss you Mitchell, stay chill my dude

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

Wow by chance I decided to revisit the synergy forums and I see you resigning? Never thought the day would come, but I am happy that you finally managed to pull the barbed hooks out and move on with your life.

I had some great experiences with you on this crappy excuse for a game, and I hope you can move on in peace. I see that you’re pursuing the pre-med path; if you ever need some advice I’d be more than willing to help out (I’m taking my MCAT in January).

Best of luck to you, and I hope our paths cross again sometime in the future!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |