Conrad's Resignation

Battalion: AR

RP Name: TRM AR Senior Commander Conrado

Date: 7/17/2018

Reason: I don't want to go guys, I really really don't. This is a hard thing for me to do because I love this server and all the friends I've made here over the last couple months. I could just wait for my term to end and fade as i'm removed from everything but I won't do that. This is for all things, Staff, TRM, GM, and even my second clone in CG. This past week has been a huge change in my life. I've recently got into a situation of experiences that kind of only come around once in a life time. Its a little private so I won't elaborate but their not things a young guy is gonna want to miss out on. That with my new job and I won't just be the inactive guy that gets removed sooner or later. I'm sorry guys. I might be back later, but it won't be for a while. A long while.

Goodbyes:

@Quill Fuck I can't even say anything to you man. You know. I don't have the words for it. I hope you already know what I wish I could say.

@Spike You've been my boy, and my mentor, for the longest time. Sorry to take your channel away from you. Probably the most used none main channel in history.

@Acorn2985Thank you for being my rex. You set me up so I could go as far as I did.

@Badger Just remember, at most, we're only an hour away. LOL

@Panzergrenadier765 and @Repent I've probably had more fun and meme's with you guys then with almost anyone else, and that's saying something. But damn are you the best at the job you do.

@Core and @Freck You guys where what gave me my push. Theirs no stakes, and no chance that isn't worth taking. Thank you for the words you gave me so long ago, even though I damn near shit myself when you did it.

@Carter Don't give up on our ideals, our beliefs. TRAPS ARE NOT GAY.

@Medic Thanks to your relationship advice she not lets me do anal all the time. A+ work legendary right here.

@Joah Don't fuck up my boys in blue. They mean more to me then you'd think. 

@Phaser I know you already left, but i'll see you around son.

@Hawk I think this is you scrape. We joined together day 1. Been here since. You're the best damn solider I've ever seen, and honestly with the RP. I hope you become a professional Voice Actor, so I can say, hey I know that guy.

@Square Go for fucking palpatine. 

@Max Let someone else have fucking palpatine. But damn you'd probably just be better then them anyway. Sorry square.

@woeny23 /me Does super secret retired senior commander handshake

@BlackiSblack Shut the fuck up about your fucking bypass I hope you never get it.

@Dragon Do what you promised.

And theirs a ton more and I swear I could just write these all day. So to everyone, i'll see you around.

• Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

rip babe

o7

Nooooooooooo :( :( 

J3QjlDG.png

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

o7 Conrad

May the world fill you with blessings.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 welcome to the club 

I think me and you did a fine damn job best of luck to whatever you do 

/me Does super Secret Senior  High five

One last time for the books

• Founder
Founder

Moving this to denied you are stuck here forever.

• Agree 1

My son... I remember seeing just a little PVT Conillim running around like a goof... I saw you grow up into a beautiful Kix, and I don't think ANYONE can take over that name and title like you did... and I never got to see your rise to power, but I was glad to help you there, and it makes me proud to see how good you did. Goodnight sweet prince, maybe I'll see you again my son.

@conrad My guy thank you for all the jokes and laughs during the bit i got to know you it was a fucking blast. Hearing you rant while drunk made me want to drink more... Take care dude i wish you the best ill be waiting for your return real life comes first big man ❤️

• 4 weeks later...