Nightmares Grand Master Of The Order App

Nightmare0

Steam Name: Nightmare the Latina Man

RP Name: Jedi Advisor  Shaak Ti

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:107179473

Experience:

Luminara, 41st: I spent time as Luminara helping with trials and running with the 41st, The battalion commander was Summit and Hudson was Green Company Commander. On down times we did training, simulations, and we listened to Hudson sing it was a great time! 

Eeth Koth, Spec Ops: After I felt like I needed a new battalion to work with I found out the Spec Ops were coming to the server, I got in on my clone and I felt like I had to go and support them on my Jedi also. I became Eeth Koth a freelance Jedi and went to be apart of Spec Ops, The XO Lightning held PT, training, and different trigger discipline. I helped lead in different events and provided entertainment to my men in the form of literature stories about erotic scenes.

Saesee Tiin, Shadow Company: When the big update dropped Spec Ops was turned into Shadow Company and it brought cool features to the table, SC's Commander was Zomb at the time I was Saesee Tiin and I helped with many pieces of training, recruitment and overall morale booster for the battalion it was the same as Spec Ops but more stealthy and comfortable.

Poof: I was a couple of Battalions Jedi around this time I was 38th, SC/Spec Ops, CG, and that's it I helped with training, Sims, and events with these battalions.

Anakin Skywalker: I spent some time as Anakin and I had several good moments and several bad moments but I enjoyed it as Anakin, the 501st was friendly with me and we were like a big family and I even still consider them to be my big blueberries! I helped with training, sims, and events I talked with the men a lot and boosted morale among the group I also helped anyone who was wronged on the server!

Shaak Ti: Currently as Shaak Ti I have been helping with documents for the Jedi, giving ideas and comments in council meetings, and managing battalions and support them. I may have been Shaak Ti for a week but I am sure I can become Yoda and form a perfect Union throughout Synergy! 

Why should you become Grand Master?: Throughout my time in the Jedi order, I have seen many masters rise and fall. I have seen the order in rough patches and in great spots under very great Yodas, But I never thought about going for Yoda until now. I now know that people may not like my behavior because this is serious roleplay and I know it's serious roleplay but I can act serious when I need to and it's a video game we all get a little "Mingy" at least one time but in all seriousness I think I can run this order because I have experience and the determination to stand what is right and what is wrong. I also want to become Yoda because I want to form an amazing council and make the Jedi a fun place to be! 

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: Yes 

Availability: All day every day

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

List of Achievements: Gaining the rank of Master [On 12:00 AM on my birthday I was excited because I was turning 13 but then I got called to Council, Master Yoda aka PJ promoted me to the rank of Master and said "Happy birthday" I was so proud of becoming a master even though I was T2 at the time and couldn't be a master.]

Running a Knight Council [Council where Knights suggest ideas on the server]

Bringing the Idea of Alien Jedis to the Council [The jobs weren't being used so I thought Hey we should use these! and I brought it to the council and it passed so I believe this was a big achievement for me]

Synergy Roleplay:

Becoming Poof! [This was an amazing time for me even though Poof was dead in lore and had a big file size Joah put it in for me and it was the best I ran around with my big neck waving it around and basically having a fun time with other battalions]

Becoming Anakin [I went for Tiplee and I got it but then @Ginyu lost a game of Total Warhammer and had to give up Tiplar and Tiplee I was angry but then they asked me if I wanted to become another master I said "sure" and I picked Anakin I had the best time as Anakin because the men respected me and they were quite the jokers when it was downtime. I also helped with training, Sims, and Events!]

Shaak Ti: Even though I recently got it I feel like I have been doing a good job doing my duties and doing Google Docs work, I also talk to some of my Rancor even though we criticize each other we still get along. I also watch over aspects of the Arc Selections and I enjoy the   ARCs professionalism.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?: I want the order to be full of amazing masters, more leaders that will thrust the order forward, And I would love to see a great number of people having fun honestly I just want everyone to enjoy themselves if I get the position.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?: My plan for improving the relations within the order is 1. Talk to all the branch leaders and ask their opinions, comments, and concerns about the Jedi order or their very own branch. 2. Ensure that the tryouts/trials are not too hard and not too easy because I believe in a video game you have to grind and work hard to feel the satisfaction of earning a rank or item! 3. Make sure everyone has a fun time and doesn't get burnt out from working too hard.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I do

Do you understand that your position has a two-month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: Yes

Best of Luck to CMO and Tyzen and remember to Be kind to each applicant,  Sorry about your eyes

• Agree 10

+1 jesus christ

On a serious note, Nightmare is the longest serving master on Synergy Roleplay. He has the highest level of experience as he has seen literally EVERYTHING. Though he may come off as a "meme" when he goes for high positions such as this, a level of seriousness and professionalism rises out of him, allowing him to accomplish any task whatsoever.

I have a dream that one day every Jedi shall be exalted, every trial shall be made great, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Nightmare shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the Jedi Order with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our Community into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to play together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. And when this happens, and when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every branch and every battalion, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of Nightmare’s children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: “Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Nightmare is the longest serving Jedi Master and has seen every current master and almost every former master climb through the ranks. He has with out a doubt has the most experience as a Jedi master which is what Yoda should have. I cannot see another person other than him as Yoda. +1

• Retired Founder

Serious time... sorry, this is the only thing I care about on the server in my personal standpoint..

Nightmare, you're by far the longest running master in the council hands down. That being said I've been your Yoda and have been on your council for a very large portion of it. I personally believe that you are to unserious for the position. I know you like to use the phrase "it's just a game have fun" but sometimes you need to recognize that it's not always just a game when you need to take responsibility for 200+ players in the order. I am deeply saddened to say that I do not believe you would make a good Yoda. If anything it would be a very fun term but a very unproductive one. I think if you patched up the minginess and took the order seriously and pushed it into a direction that would patch what Ginyu did before he left then there would be some form of a possibility of me changing my mind. However, I do not believe that you are this person. 

This is no offense and you are basically my own child, so I understand what you mean that you want to go for this. I do not believe this should be accepted but again that's not up to me, that's up to the directors.

Best of luck

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 2

There are times to be serious and times where it is ok to have a little bit of fun. I think this young lad has the experience and knowledge to make this work. Yea he's a meme but he can make it work.

In the wise words of forseen, "don't be afraid to give someone a chance if they can possibly handle the responsibility." And I think that this young lad has more than proven that he can handle responsibility.

I also want to point out to all the people that he lacks maturity and the ability to take things seriously, this lad made it all the way to Overseer and was a pretty decent one at that. Y'all saying "this is more than a game" are wrong, it is a game, as soon as you start trying to make it more than a game is when you start making issues between everyone. Yes he is leading the Jedi but he also has a council, Windu, and Shaak Ti to assist in running the order.

• Agree 2

+1 Nightmare is the closest thing we have on this Earth to a deity next to Steven Seagal. Nightmare is an Akido Master who has spent time honing his skills in Buddhism and leads a spiritual movement known as the Ikko Ikki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikkō-ikki). Now I know what your thinking, Akido has never been proven to work in a real combat situation which is a fair point, but Nightmare is currently the heir appearant to the Dalai @Llama/Yoda, and if a man held in that high regard can choose him to lead the Buddhist people into the future than this man should be Yoda 100%.

Nightmare is the longest reigning master, he suffered through many tyrants (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tyrants_of_Syracuse), he has seen the best and worst of the Jedi Order and survived the 2nd Mongol Invasion of Japan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan). 

In all seriousness +1 this man has waited patiently and now hes gonna usher in a Golden Age.

• Agree 8

I honestly would like to see him as Yoda. Like others have mentioned I am worried about if he will be serious but if he is 100% serious about this then I believe he could make a great Yoda given his experience and time. Why not give him a chance after all his time at the community and the order?

• Agree 1

-1, im sorry but I can’t in good faith give you a plus one. You have a lot of moments of being mingie and in a Yoda’s position, you need to have set a good example to all that is under you. I know that I’m going to get push back for the issues during my time as fox and the issues between you and CG. And I take the blame for that. If you are accepted, well best of luck.

-PUCK

• Agree 1

+1

Look boys, I get the reservations towards this, and it is understandable given his past.The thing about that is that he has already proven that he can get serious, just look at him as Shaak Ti. This man has done everything and anything he should have, and a good situation was when the 104th and Anakin had a bit of a beef going on. This man was on it ASAP and had it straightened out almost immediately. Each of the applicants in my eyes can go and be a great Yoda.

+1 believe in him, everyone sees him as a meme but he is truly a hard dedicated member of the order. he goofs off but takes everything seriously. He did amazing on the staff team, he was an overseer. jedi master for over a year without ever being removed. and helped many management teams. I believe this man will do a great job.

+1

Everyone deserves a chance in this community, I'm not into the Jedi role at the moment but for sure I know Nightmare has the experience and can get the job done. We have reports for a reason, if he were to minge/not take the role seriously then the people will speak! 

Age means nothing to be honest, never should in a GMOD community. Overall I think he'll do well as Yoda, he'll do what is needed to be done to continue pushing the order in an upwards direction. 

+1 Interesting Development 

• Agree 1

Im going to do what I always do and keep it real. I already know what im going to say but im going to give some positive feed back.

You're a great person fun to talk to got some edgy fucking memes and are funny as hell. BUT im going to be honest with you mate, You're mingy as hell. Before i got staff i watched you run around the server saying "Ni**er" and no one did anything about it because "Its nightmare" say it all you want in ts in small chan but dont bring it to the gmod server, Next. I can tell you care about the server, but jedi are already decently mingy. Like stated, great kid fun to play with give us a laugh. Sadly, cant recommend him for this position.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 3
2 hours ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

Im going to do what I always do and keep it real. I already know what im going to say but im going to give some positive feed back.

You're a great person fun to talk to got some edgy fucking memes and are funny as hell. BUT im going to be honest with you mate, You're mingy as hell. Before i got staff i watched you run around the server saying "Ni**er" and no one did anything about it because "Its nightmare" say it all you want in ts in small chan but dont bring it to the gmod server, Next. I can tell you care about the server, but jedi are already decently mingy. Like stated, great kid fun to play with give us a laugh. Sadly, cant recommend him for this position.

^^ -1

• Agree 2

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

I remember you when you was Yarael Poof and the blatant FailRP stuff that you did, like mind tricking clones to get into to a Palpatine run small RP session, and you and the rest of the Jedi just arguing and ruining the session soured my taste of you.

If you can prove to be a better player and person now, than when you was then, I'll consider giving you my support.

Until then my sun.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 3

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 This guy has been playing SWRP since fucking 2015, he's been through so many yodas and now its finally his time. Nightmare likes to have fun because its the point of this server, to have fun. When it comes a time to be serious Nightmare can definitely be serious.

Edited by Jorrdan
Banned

+1 Probably the longest lasting jedi still playing.

5 hours ago, King_schowygee said:

Now i think your kinda toxic for assuming that im toxic.

I -1 you because i disagree with you, not everyone will agree with you.

Disagree with me all you want, but just below me Joah posted pretty much the same thing and didn't get any -1s. So i don't see your point. Oh, and on that same vein of logic, look at all these people I disagree with, I should go -1 their posts! No, I don't do that because I recognize that everyone's opinion differs and that not everyone will think the same thing. 

If everyone thought the same way and agreed on everything, we'd live in a very boring and unproductive world.

Edited by JBFox
  • Agree 2

Not mature enough?.. In what fucking world, are you insane?

The Yoda position is full of a long line of people who minge occasionally. (PJ, Joah, False, Wolfen, Llama, and myself, etc.)   Everyone minges in some way or the other and if you deny that than you're lying. To say Nightmare is a minge, -1 him, and +1 any other Yoda app before or after his, is hypocrisy at its finest.

"For those of you who are -1'ing or +1'ing and you don't even play on the server enough to understand how active or how some someone has changed makes your point entirely invalid...you're giving an opinion of what you saw from someday MONTHS AGO. This is completely biased, It's like voting for Hitler when he was a great guy then realizing your mistake later. This is not a good idea. You should keep your opinions in an unsaturated vote." - Joahs post from Gene's Marshal Commander application.

A lot of people agreed with what Joah said, some of those people are the same people who -1'ed Nightmare. If people change, then give Nightmare a chance.

+1 Nightmare is the wisest Master in the Order and has given many Yodas in the past advice. A lot of people don't actually see what Nightmare does and has done for the Order in the past and it's a shame.

Edited by Dargon
33 minutes ago, JBFox said:

Disagree with me all you want, but just below me Joah posted pretty much the same thing and didn't get any -1s. So i don't see your point. Oh, and on that same vein of logic, look at all these people I disagree with, I should go -1 their posts! No, I don't do that because I recognize that everyone's opinion differs and that not everyone will think the same thing. 

If everyone thought the same way and agreed on everything, we'd live in a very boring and unproductive world.

I havent seen joahs post only yours, now i have my opinion and i highly disagree with you. Calling me toxic due to the fact that i disagree with you is dispicable and what a stupid thing to say.

There is a +1 and a -1 for a reason and YOU ARE NOT ABOVE IT. If you dont give someone a rep then thats you doing your own thing. Now let me do my own thing and +1 or -1 anyone that i want, it is a free world and can simply give a rep i'd like to. 

It seems like you like to keep your "rep" high i guess and im not going to be carrying on this as if it leads to an argument then  i will not be taken part of it. 

Do not call people toxic because they disagree with you.

Have a nice day.

Edited by King_schowygee
16 minutes ago, King_schowygee said:

I havent seen joahs post only yours, now i have my opinion and i highly disagree with you. Calling me toxic due to the fact that i disagree with you is dispicable and what a stupid thing to say.

There is a +1 and a -1 for a reason and YOU ARE NOT ABOVE IT. If you dont give someone a rep then thats you doing your own thing. Now let me do my own thing and +1 or -1 anyone that i want, it is a free world and can simply give a rep i'd like to. 

It seems like you like to keep your "rep" high i guess and im not going to be carrying on this as if it leads to an argument then  i will not be taken part of it. 

Have a nice day.

If you think i give a rats ass about an imaginary number on a forum, you got another thing coming.

I never said that i was "above" the reputation system on the forums. I, personally do not use the rep system to show that I disagree with someone because i think that is a dumb way to use it, but there are no rules against using it that way. 

In hindsight, i shouldn't have used toxic, because it is not what i meant, I simply meant to say that I think that -1'ing someones comment because they disagree with you is stupid.

Have a nice day Werewolf.

• Agree 1
9 minutes ago, JBFox said:

If you think i give a rats ass about an imaginary number on a forum, you got another thing coming.

I never said that i was "above" the reputation system on the forums. I, personally do not use the rep system to show that I disagree with someone because i think that is a dumb way to use it, but there are no rules against using it that way. 

In hindsight, i shouldn't have used toxic, because it is not what i meant, I simply meant to say that I think that -1'ing someones comment because they disagree with you is stupid.

30 minutes ago, King_schowygee said:

Have a nice day.

Take it to PMs please.

• Agree 1
21 minutes ago, JBFox said:

That was the most sensible reply. Thankyou

+1

Longest standing member of the council. I'm willing to give him a chance.

And maturity wise, he can be mature when he wants to be. I was...honestly shocked at how helpful he is as Shaak Ti. Actually talks to us and tries to help us, instead of just dropping a Google fourm and leaving like old Shaak Ti's. 

- SO Commander Kitsune

Edited by Captin_Blackfire

Nightmare is immature. Half the players on Synergy Roleplay are immature, 90% of all Yoda's are immature (to an extent). It's a video game, for kids (and us weird adults who have weird lives) to enjoy and pretend like we matter for a few months. Give the fucking kid a chance, Nightmare has taken the silver bullet more than I can count in the last year, give him a chance at an interview. Good luck bud.

8 minutes ago, Stahl said:

When you state a genuine reason as to why the guy won't be a good Yoda and then people downvote it

I forgot we lived the year where people are offended can't handle the truth.

Shame.

Please Read Frecks Post.

8 hours ago, Sir Freck said:

Please keep the discussion purely to a +1 or a -1and a reason why

Edited by Duck
2 hours ago, aStonedSparks said:

Nightmare is immature. Half the players on Synergy Roleplay are immature, 90% of all Yoda's are immature (to an extent). It's a video game, for kids (and us weird adults who have weird lives) to enjoy and pretend like we matter for a few months. Give the fucking kid a chance, Nightmare has taken the silver bullet more than I can count in the last year, give him a chance at an interview. Good luck bud.

My man!

• Retired Founder
18 hours ago, Ruzom said:

Huge -1 Way to immature to hold this positions. He wont take it seriously.

12 hours ago, Stahl said:

15 hours ago, traditional said:

^^ -1

17 hours ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ -1 ᴀ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴇ. ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ +1 ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs, ɪ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ.

ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ, ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴋɪᴅ, ʜᴇ's ғᴜɴɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ʟᴏʏᴀʟ. ʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀs - ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ - ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴇғғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ғɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇᴅɪ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ. ʙᴜᴛ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs, ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴅᴀ? ʏᴇs, ᴅᴇғɪɴᴇᴛʟʏ. ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴅᴀ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇʀᴍ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴘᴏᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇᴅɪ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙɪɢ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏᴍᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛs ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀs ᴏɴᴇ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ʏᴇᴛ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏs ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs, ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴅᴀ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴀᴛ.

ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ʟᴜᴄᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴs.
ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ, ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ.

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 2

You know. You tried being a bro to me when i was Kom'rk back on the old server/map. You're young, quite memeish... Just need to 'straighten up and keep your autism in check' I believe everyone can change when the time is needed, I believe now would be the time. You are Shaak Ti. Now you have potential to be Yoda. +1

Do not fail me.

• Retired Founder

I love you Nightmare but you have never been serious for longer than 30 minutes, even when you were an Overseer. You can definitely improve but you have to do that before running for a position that is so crucial to the server.

Love you though Nightmare, good luck dude <3

P.S - For those of you that are complaining because it's Nightmare and you want him to be Yoda. It's a good meme, but be serious for once and think about the order and the server, rather than memes.

• Agree 2

after some research, ive come to see that you have only ever done 2 or 3 trials, and that was at the very beginning of synergy, the only other trials you have done are ahsoka trials when you were anakin.  During those ahsoka trials (the one i attended), you acted very immature, failrping by sitting upside down on a floating block, screaming into your microphone, and just overall minging.  From my perspective, you do very little for the jedi order.  There may be something behind the scenes that i dont know about, but it being behind the scenes does not mean its true unless there is proof.  You can't assume someone did something simply because you cant see it.  If you didn't see it or dont have proof, the proper assumption is to assume nothing happened.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 5
17 hours ago, Dadd said:

after some research, ive come to see that you have only ever done 2 or 3 trials, and that was at the very beginning of synergy, the only other trials you have done are ahsoka trials when you were anakin.  During those ahsoka trials (the one i attended), you acted very immature, failrping by sitting upside down on a floating block, screaming into your microphone, and just overall minging.  From my perspective, you do very little for the jedi order.  There may be something behind the scenes that i dont know about, but it being behind the scenes does not mean its true unless there is proof.  You can't assume someone did something simply because you cant see it.  If you didn't see it or dont have proof, the proper assumption is to assume nothing happened.

Weren't you banned on Icefuse a long time ago for behavioral issues/minging? Pretty sure. Also from sources you were removed from Ahsoka twice.

Also doing trials has proven to have no effect on your success in the Jedi Order, I can prove that. Also being a former Master, Nightmare has hosted a lot more than "2-3 trials"

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Pyle said:

Weren't you banned on Icefuse a long time ago for behavioral issues/minging? Pretty sure. Also from sources you were removed from Ahsoka twice.

Also doing trials has proven to have no effect on your success in the Jedi Order, I can prove that. Also being a former Master, Nightmare has hosted a lot more than "2-3 trials"

Who do you think you are sir?

20 hours ago, Dadd said:

...... Let me look for the post. Oh here it is
5FSnnpX.jpg?1
I can tell you nightmare has done more than just "hosted 3 or 4 trials". I can see the argument on him being "Immature" however nightmare is also shaak ti right now(You probably didnt know that @Dadd ) and has actually been doing the duties of Shaak.

So I dont even know why you said "Behind the scenes" because as it stands right now. You arent even on the server to see the main act.

Edited by Duck
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, Duck said:

...... Let me look for the post. Oh here it is
5FSnnpX.jpg?1
I can tell you nightmare has done more than just "hosted 3 or 4 trials". I can see the argument on him being "Immature" however nightmare is also shaak ti right now(You probably didnt know that @Dadd ) and has actually been doing the duties of Shaak.

So I dont even know why you said "Behind the scenes" because as it stands right now. You arent even on the server to see the main act.

He's busy being afk in a corner

• Agree 3
2 hours ago, Vires said:

Lmao, as if he's the only Jedi to do that? Majority of those in the temple seem to enjoy their afk "meditating" 

No he's not the only one, but not all Jedi do it 24/7 lmfao