Ollie's Goodbye

Name: Ollie

Staff Rank: Director

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 7/17/2024

Reason for leaving:
If I am being honest this has been coming for a while, I feel I have done practically everything I could on the server other than go for applicable positions and I am overwhelmingly happy with where I ended up after it all. I feel like I need to get out of the way so that other people have a chance to push the server into the next era and keep it progressing the way it has been since the whole team got it moving in a upward fashion. I feel like I have done my part(as little as it may have been) to help out where and when I could and I am happy I was able to see how much progress we made since I joined in 2022. There were a lot of times I thought about leaving but the things that kept me going to inevitably staying was the community, I have never seen a place like it, everyone here seems to generally care for each other and wants everyone here to have as much fun as possible. I never thought that when my buddies who are long gone messaged me about a gmod server that I would be here 2 years later writing this and being sad that I am leaving. I have had a incredible amount of fun on this server and I hope you all have more fun then I did. I have met some absolutely amazing people along the way and I hope that we will all stay in contact. 

Farewells:

@Brooklyn you took me under your wing when I joined and I think we have become very close friends.
@BlueBeetle your my day one.
@Pythin I will always be the better Niner.
@blazin You already know
@Slump I'm going to be in the same home as you
@Zeros You are a homie gunna miss killing people in your events
@Rizzo You drove me insane and I think I did the same to you <3
@Tec Your a Idiot 
@Woenyyour cute

If I didn't @ you don't take it the wrong way, if I were to @ everyone I was gunna miss or have had conversations with I would be typing this up forever. I love this community and want to see it progress and keep evolving, this has been a great time and maybe one day I will be back. In any case I hope you all have a great time and keep having fun without me!

@Xaze@Jad@Marvel Thank you guys for the opportunity and the chance to be a Director, it taught me alot about myself and I hope we can stay in contact.

Its Been A Pleasure Shake Hands GIF

Edited by Ollie_
  • Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 10
  • Dumb 1

The first and only Canadian Director

• Founder
Founder

o7

• Confused 1
Head Admin

oh

o7

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Kinda saw this coming but, o7 man. 

I know that we had some rough patches but ill always have fond memories of you man. I'll miss you.

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Head Admin

I'm glad i joined Null when I did. At first you just shit on me 24/7!!!!!! Then you became one the best friends I've made online in general. Don't stop sending me Pizza girl reels and don't become a stranger. I'm gonna miss you buddy :(  (BTW it was never me shooting you in ready or not the real villain was always @Polik

• Friendly 1

Current: Yoda 

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau

GM Leadership

i love u dude, it was fun having you around <3

tenor.gif

• Friendly 1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Head Admin

:peeposalute:

Good luck around buddy

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

Veteran Admin

Super funny hope to see you around still 07

• Friendly 1

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  2ndAC CMD WarMaster || 

Veteran Admin

Damn Ollie, this sucks brother man. I love yah even though you are a bully. Please come back every now and then to talk to us.

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Veteran Admin

o7 
God speed brother

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Pedro Racoon GIF - Pedro Racoon Pedro pedro pedro - Discover & Share GIFs

• Dumb 1

Kaiser is getting director. Unless Rohan comes out of no where to get 

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 3
  • Based 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Founder
Founder

:PepeHands:

Veteran Admin

O7

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Who else is suppose to join the TS and yell for no reason now

Good luck with whatever you decide to do next brother 

Current: 

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto | Bardan Jusik | QuestMaster

• Director
Director

o7 peace out, I expect us to still play Stellaris once in a while
 spacer.png

• Friendly 1

Words do not express my sadness in seeing this post. I lost another of the very few I trust fully and like a whole lot. I never thought a coin flip would lead to this. Get some rest bro.

• Bruh 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

Enjoy yourself bro. o7

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin

Its been pleasure to know you, and a pleasure to be insulted by you fellow moose man. Happy retirement o7

• Dumb 1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

16 hours ago, Ollie_ said:

@Beetle your my day one.

Wrong Beetle smh after all this time together

o7 brother. Welcome to the retirement home. Glad to have been the one to help you whenever you needed it. Seeing you finish off hurts. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

spacer.png

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

So proud of you man, you truly are one of the nicest people this server has ever seen. Glad I get to call you my friend. Enjoy retirement!

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

17 hours ago, KillJoy said:

Kaiser is getting director. Unless Rohan comes out of no where to get 

killjoy experience is being a community leader in kiaras server 💀💀💀 bro pay your respects respectfully bruh you aint the synergy whisperer 

@Ollie_Stay Safe homie  you did great things, longevity is one of the most important things,, u beat burnt out more then anyone in the community and still showed strong/consistent keep in touch

Edited by Bacta
  • Funny 6
  • Winner 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

54 minutes ago, Bacta said:

killjoy experience is being a community leader in kiaras server 💀💀💀 bro pay your respects respectfully bruh you aint the synergy whisperer 

@Ollie_Stay Safe homie  you did great things, longevity is one of the most important things,, u beat burnt out more then anyone in the community and still showed strong/consistent keep in touch

My guy I wasn’t even a leader over there, It was joke but most likely will happen. It’s a joke, Ollie left for a wholesome reason to allow others to move up and for him to move on. It’s not that deep 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Dumb 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Well deserved retirement, don't be a stranger bud.

Hopefully we can have pre-director Ollie back now!!!

Also no @Golben is crazy

Edited by Tec
  • Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Improcco Company ENG SGT Clanky (For Real this Time), Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

o7 man you were a chill director for sure the few times we interacted. I am sure we will still be here down the road if you ever decide to come back

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

• 2 weeks later...